Is “God” Really “Good”?

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yup you said you used your smart phone for trading

my point is that we can constantly find excuses for why we don't do what we need to do to liberate ourselves from their technocracy. Not a popular message i realise

Not excuses. I need to work to purchase the self sustaining property so I don't need to work or use their technocracy......

Fairly straightforward 

1 minute ago, novymir said:

NONE OF IT MATTERS...

why don't you watch that mark passio clip i posted above?

and do me a favour.....don't post another picture of the mole on your hand....it's been posted enough

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

i didn't say 'recently', just that you had travelled to find yourself...or what you called your 'seeking phase':

Yeah. Many years ago when I had spiritual awakening I went on a seeking phase....

To explain to you solipsism. This is the belief that only "my mind" exists and you and your mind exists in my mind....

I have never experienced or spoken about this.

What I have experienced and speak about is there are billions of minds all seemingly separate which have their origins directly precipated from god's mind. And all experience is essentially God's mind. We could make an argument that God is a solipsist I guess, from his point of view it is true, probably why when we speak in absolutist terms it can give a casual observer a misinterpreted view. From a relative perspective which is the solipsist perspective it's complete nonsense...

Just now, Macnamara said:

why don't you watch that mark passio clip i posted above?

and do me a favour.....don't post another picture of the mole on your hand....it's been posted enough

You mean this one? It's a wart actually. And it's just a pic I found on the web. So, you don't like that eh?

Behold! The world! In all it's glory!

And Macnamara doesn't want anyone to leave...

theworld.jpg

Just now, novymir said:

You mean this one? It's a wart actually. And it's just a pic I found on the web. So, you don't like that eh?

Behold! The world! In all it's glory!

And Macnamara doesn't want anyone to leave...

novymir.....wasn't that a journal started by the bolsheviks?

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah. Many years ago when I had spiritual awakening I went on a seeking phase....

To explain to you solipsism. This is the belief that only "my mind" exists and you and your mind exists in my mind....

I have never experienced or spoken about this.

What I have experienced and speak about is there are billions of minds all seemingly separate which have their origins directly precipated from god's mind. And all experience is essentially God's mind. We could make an argument that God is a solipsist I guess, from his point of view it is true, probably why when we speak in absolutist terms it can give a casual observer a misinterpreted view. From a relative perspective which is the solipsist perspective it's complete nonsense...

and you are pushing moral relativism that there is no morality

well guess who else wants to make that argument? pedophiles so that they can do what they want to do without being arrested

this is why the pedo information exchange (PIE) is pushing for a lowering of the age of consent along with support from various marxists. They pick away at the fringes:

Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party

'Incest can be considered unusual and disgusting, but the law cannot stem from it being disgusting'

Lizzie Dearden,Elsa Vulliamy
Wednesday 24 February 2016 16:06 GMT

Incest between siblings and necrophilia should be legalised, a branch of the Swedish Liberal People's Party has argued.

The Stockholm branch of the party's youth wing (LUF) voted on the controversial motion at its annual meeting on Sunday.

It called for the repeal of several laws to make consensual sex between brothers and sisters aged over 15 legal, as well as allowing people to "bequeath" their bodies for intercourse after death without fearing the perpetrator would be prosecuted.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

and you are pushing moral relativism that there is no morality

well guess who else wants to make that argument? pedophiles so that they can do what they want to do without being arrested

this is why the pedo information exchange (PIE) is pushing for a lowering of the age of consent along with support from various marxists. They pick away at the fringes:

Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party

'Incest can be considered unusual and disgusting, but the law cannot stem from it being disgusting'

Lizzie Dearden,Elsa Vulliamy
Wednesday 24 February 2016 16:06 GMT

Incest between siblings and necrophilia should be legalised, a branch of the Swedish Liberal People's Party has argued.

The Stockholm branch of the party's youth wing (LUF) voted on the controversial motion at its annual meeting on Sunday.

It called for the repeal of several laws to make consensual sex between brothers and sisters aged over 15 legal, as well as allowing people to "bequeath" their bodies for intercourse after death without fearing the perpetrator would be prosecuted.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html

I'm not "pushing" anything.

I'm telling you from my experience there is no such thing as good and bad except what humans decide.

I even invited you to prove otherwise if you have evidence it comes from divine source.

Instead you went on a personal rant and attack and now trying to link me to paedos.

Just because we make up what is good and bad, doesn't mean that I think there should be no rules based on experience and intelligence - which is how our rules have been formed over time. Not from a divine being.

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I'm telling you from my experience there is no such thing as good and bad except what humans decide.

I even invited you to prove otherwise if you have evidence it comes from divine source.

Instead you went on a personal rant and attack and now trying to link me to paedos.

Just because we make up what is good and bad, doesn't mean that I think there should be no rules based on experience and intelligence - which is how our rules have been formed over time. Not from a divine being.

He's playing this...blow him off...?

theliarloses.jpeg

demon-accuser-hell-enraged-fires-accusations-d-render-138767202.jpeg

Edited by novymir

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

i did give you a video which is part of a larger lecture on natural law

i didn't 'link you to pedos' i said that pedos psuh moral relatavism because they want to legalise what we all know to be wrong

25 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i did give you a video which is part of a larger lecture on natural law

i didn't 'link you to pedos' i said that pedos psuh moral relatavism because they want to legalise what we all know to be wrong

You have on a few occasions now when I say there is no good and bad other than what humans decide - said this is what paedos believe. That is a link and insinuation. You never as invited pose a counter argument with evidence...

You also just now posted on another thread you think I agree with the cabal. You also just said here I have nothing to offer spiritually and just now on another thread you said I have nothing to offer conspiratorially either and you won't listen to what I say.in these forums....

Considering your comments, I'm amazed you have engaged with me over 20 times in the past couple of hours considering how useless you consider me and my contributions.....

If we can avoid in future if you wish to engage, to keep on topic rather than rattle out a tonne of personal directed posts. That would be fantastic.....👊

I'm sure others will appreciate it too.

My apologies to the OP for my contributions of taking off piste this evening 

20 minutes ago, Mr H said:

You have on a few occasions now when I say there is no good and bad other than what humans decide - said this is what paedos believe. That is a link and insinuation. You never as invited pose a counter argument with evidence...

You also just now posted on another thread you think I agree with the cabal. You also just said here I have nothing to offer spiritually and just now on another thread you said I have nothing to offer conspiratorially either and you won't listen to what I say.in these forums....

Considering your comments, I'm amazed you have engaged with me over 20 times in the past couple of hours considering how useless you consider me and my contributions.....

If we can avoid in future if you wish to engage, to keep on topic rather than rattle out a tonne of personal directed posts. That would be fantastic.....👊

I'm sure others will appreciate it too.

My apologies to the OP for my contributions of taking off piste this evening 

Hehe...it probably just means you're on the right track...

xzeda2p5fh171.png

What is The Matrix?

An illusury "world",  an idea believed and perceived by this virtually separated consciousness. Outside of it...it's just a virtually dead, unconscious spot, dreaming up a dream of deceit,,, the "wart" isn't really there.

The Larger(undeceived) Body of Consciousness is The Real You, KNOWING/BEING REALITY.

Edited by novymir

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

we are on a forum geared towards exposing a conspiracy by a satanic elite network and this means that across many issues the conspiracy then rears its head

one area is the one i have highlighted which david has spoken about a lot which is elite pedophilia. One of their aims is to legalise it and this is why i am explaining to you and anyone else reading that one of the goals of the cabal is to push moral relatavism which is explained by mark passio who was an actual ordained priest within that satanic network so we can consider him a whistleblower and his testimony to be valuable insight into this conspiracy

I DO listen to what you say which is why i'm contesting some of your points and have provided you with information to support what i'm saying.

I'm not sure i agree with Happiness is what you are actually made of.

i think it's something we all want but have no idea how to actual archive that feeling< that chemical response. We know it when we see it n when we feel it but made of.

that's not what see around us right now

I believe a lot of people have been pretending to be happy. and this shown that ; in our topics an post on David's site. One thing we can all really relate to is unhappy people. Rich and or poor. there all in that empathy link we all feel. Happiness really more personal that can be shared. maybe

they a slue's of books by every 2nd talking walking monkey out there how to get. in the end  its person

and if this were so  actually made of ; why is there a war

If your made for happy flower day. Why are these brothers killing each other. for someone like Trump

Skys

I find it crazy that people are trying to pass judgement on what defines this God construct. They believe every bullshit that is based on pure assumptions. All religion is manipulated. The boundless hatred of the system is reflected everywhere. It is neither good nor evil. Those who are beyond the known can say that it is strange, nothing matches what humans have made up. From my perspective, this is the distant past where humans still believed in gods, or convinced themselves that they were at the forefront of evolution. Either you transform yourself to a more mature stage of development or not. Free will. Little insider. Figure out why you're here before you can judge. It has gone through such strange stages of which humans have no comprehension, because it has never been passed on to humans. It takes care of everything, that's all humans need to know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice my brothra from another mother. my fav part is this ; 

From my perspective, this is the distant past where humans still believed in gods, or convinced themselves that they were at the forefront of evolution. Either you transform yourself to a more mature stage of development or not. Free will. Little insider. Figure out why you're here before you can judge.

Wow just wow

After they figurer it out they will not be so inclined  to be judgment. they have a bit of logic to work with. The above statement By the rolling stones really cant happen once you under stand. the Good Lord never ask any one to set them self's on fire or, to set others on fire.

Free will is really what god about. Free will is what give you the ability to get back up an get back in to the fight for life.

if you want forgiveness you find Jesus. in the end of the day you are only one who can forgive your sins. we all got'm.

Freewill is the wind it can be use but not controlled. what we perceive as god is like the wind. changing every second some time it gentle other its domination is crushing.

If a pool of water is stagnate it poison. cleaning it makes useful usable for trees to crops that depend on it. which make more clean water

in the bible we learn Jesus is a rebel but he did not start out that way

he rebels  against the banks or the taxman trade and he names for what they are.

if god came here what is the 1st thing - place he would destroy according to the bible.

this why the book describes him as satin in our time. He killing these thing at 500 million a round. when i say he's killing i mean your killing there all random death

Skys it also why the words are there fear in the lord your god. what you believe as god never asked to be this god humans did that all on there own

Edited by cinder_darkskys

this one those images i don't show. its 1 image from 1 set ;

this image is almost never seen. the last time it was displaced was David icke's legacy site. near my start up of member. it considered to me as a remaster image. it was display under several topic in clueing mars to religion. it would pull by me and displayed only If needed. my banding it. as just art. but its is and was much more.

image.jpeg.4f0007d4f363e22f72c854eb9ef37276.jpeg

A very special image and imposable image. it biblical and religious it a tech image. what is imposable this image. well there more then a few thing but mainly when i unfold pages every thing it the same no matter the glyph chain im working with. if glyph the folds should be the same I use it as part proofing the glyph chain. this displayed clearly in the AO chain A man in something holding a great sword the shoulder pilled back to display a man  down to hairstyle some kind symbol above that a shiner < high gray above and be hind them is the un named Jesus if u like.

even tho it is from Mars it is displaying Earthly contend in a crystal clear way.....

What is imposable is those 2 pillars benign different in any way even the angles in the pillars is display..........

i my think self of this image alone its likely the most religious godly image in the last 6,000 years.

enjoy

Skys If something is so evil. Why would he give you a gift like this

Its one the reason i use to delete image people forget. and you can't tell a scorpion not to stink you. it in there nature to do what they do. All we can do is speak up for what you know in the only way we know.

And when people don't know they have not reason it all out. it only mean they need time to reason it out in there heads. and image like that are made to make think about the glory of the house of what we call god. because of the way people are i tend to explain the hells. So this is a nice teat for me.

Sky's 

you find better new news source. and think about what where you post.

Rogan and Rodgers on the Left’s agenda to normalize pedophilia gan: “We are one step away from ‘minor attracted persons’ being something that everybody’s cool with”. Rodgers: “I bet Putin’s probably gonna say something about that in this interview” LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!.

None of which has nothing to do with this topic.

. While this is is important Nature of reality.

you find better news

The question Is ;

is God really good ?

The question brake down is god reality good. he asking you What do you think. what do you believe. what do you know can you explain.

The topic is not about bunch kiddie didler or how you feel about it. that we all know. We all REALLY FUCKIN hate. That why i gave the like. it s not your post. your post is in the wrong topic the wrong topic out line.

No one give a rat ass about the WANKLY WOKE. a bunch of brain dead cry babys fag an lezbo trying to puke on the world. No one gives a chit. As for the set of NUMB nutz Putin if you want to end war. Send him to the Ukraine to trail rather Jerker your self off for coin that the USA.

Skys i do not want this topic blocked, nor do i want any one kicked That what is going to happen. When if MOD shows up in a topic. there not going to repeat them self's