Is “God” Really “Good”?

10 minutes ago, Origin said:

Everyone is not only tracked in real time, there will inevitably be some interest in how the time was spent. And for many this will be unbearable. And 'they' will not be fooled by anything. I wouldn't rely on what the system is feeding everyone, like powerful creator beings. Earth is a reflection of something unfathomably primitive and untamed. 

We are unable to evaluate the consequences..

I would suggest "everyone" does not exist.

No one chooses thoughts or choices...

There is no judgement..

Only I. To judge I. Hmmm what grade should I give to myself? Lolz...

32 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Happiness is not something to achieve or something out there.

Happiness is what you are actually made of.

It is often veiled by objective experience because it is so stimulating. And when we seemingly achieve something we relax for a moment and our nature of happiness was a unveiled and we mistakingly assign the happiness to the attainment of the object and go on chasing more objects in search for happiness, when no search is required.

The experience of happiness is always the same regardless, it is always unveiling the same thing, our nature 

That reminds me I went through a strange realisation that the inside was the outside but this realisation subsided eventually 

1 minute ago, Talorgan said:

That reminds me I went through a strange realisation that the inside was the outside but this realisation subsided eventually 

He hee....then you realize Inside is same as outside.😅

No here there

No me and them

2 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Yes all is now too

And then "you become god like" 

And become a Nihilist....

Jiddu Krishnamurti greatest secret" when asked on his death bed "I don’t mind what happens."

Then "people" ask.

Why is there all this evil in the world?

" Because you're a stupid dumb fuck who believes in separation. Until you realize your stupidity you will have to continue to suffer.......    Sorry........😅😁

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

And then "you become god like" 

And become a Nihilist....

Jiddu Krishnamurti greatest secret" when asked on his death bed "I don’t mind what happens."

Then "people" ask.

Why is there all this evil in the world?

" Because you're a stupid dumb fuck who believes in separation. Until you realize your stupidity you will have to continue to suffer.......    Sorry........😅😁

For anyone that listens to David. This is the only part you actually need to get. That there is no such person as Ethel at the supermarket as he examples. We are all one...

The lizard, satanic, paedophile shizz is more illusiory entertainment stuffs.....the former realization ends the evil illusiory stuffs....

57 minutes ago, Mr H said:

For anyone that listens to David. This is the only part you actually need to get. That there is no such person as Ethel at the supermarket as he examples. We are all one...

The lizard, satanic, paedophile shizz is more illusiory entertainment stuffs.....the former realization ends the evil illusiory stuffs....

Strange thing is thinking back to last century 

Aldous Huxley got this  as wrote about in "Doors of Perception " ice and water etc

and Moksha but he was also involved with mk ultra subproject 58 etc which was really for soma for lower castes to love their servitude 

So was dilemma perhaps his hereditary programming  , eugenics etc and institutional position . But at same time Aldous appeared genuinely searching ( but was this only for elite toga wearing few)

And he k( kind of ) warned us in

brave new world, 

Seems that time was cia experimental  but also to develop ways of control of mind  eg  , Prozac etc etc

,but   shamanic techniques  also it seems can  set people free it appears too 

Edited by Talorgan

17 minutes ago, novymir said:

I'm always only ever talking to myself, though it may seem or appear otherwise.

Indeed. It's pretty fricking wild.

I only ever get to see me too...

People think you need hallucinagenics to see crazy shit. I see it 24/7. Experience is pretty fricking wild really....I saw myself appear as a car today, then later I prentented to myself to be a cat! Lolz.... crazy shit man

Edited by Mr H

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

I would suggest "everyone" does not exist.

No one chooses thoughts or choices...

There is no judgement..

Only I. To judge I. Hmmm what grade should I give to myself? Lolz...

Mark Passio on Solipsism and the New Age Religion - Natural Law Seminar - October 2013

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Mr H said:

Maybe you shouldn't swallow everything this Mark Passio feeds you?

mark has done a huge amount of learning and i like to give everyone a fair hearing but i don't know that i agree with him on everything

but i do think he is right about the new age religion being there to prevent people from really getting down to the bottom of what's going on and then taking real action to bring about actual positive change in our reality

you've said you are an investor and when i said to you smart tech was being used to build a smart grid prison and that we should get rid of all smart tech including phones you said you didn't want to get rid of your phone

you said you've been off travelling to find yourself and that some guru shoved their finger up your arse. But here's the thing, if everyone just played about with cryptos whilst telling everyone on conspiracy forums that the US economy is doing great under biden whilst swanning off to have gurus shove body parts up their arse we wouldn't have any food or any clothes or any houses or anything that we actually need to sustain us here

i don't think you are enlightened or that you have had any kind of breakthrough spiritually or materially that elevates you above others.

Standard gatekeeping 101.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.". Matthew 23:13

One can retranslate this to fit different instances and expressions...

"synonym: a word having the same or almost the same meaning as another word in the same language"

Merriam Webster

"Pharisees" represents false or fraudulent "authority". 

Another thing; whatever anyone says really only applies to them, unless it is of The Truth, but even then people have the right to reject it. Though is is known that eventually they will accept it because True Will will eventually assert Itself.

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

mark has done a huge amount of learning and i like to give everyone a fair hearing but i don't know that i agree with him on everything

but i do think he is right about the new age religion being there to prevent people from really getting down to the bottom of what's going on and then taking real action to bring about actual positive change in our reality

you've said you are an investor and when i said to you smart tech was being used to build a smart grid prison and that we should get rid of all smart tech including phones you said you didn't want to get rid of your phone

you said you've been off travelling to find yourself and that some guru shoved their finger up your arse. But here's the thing, if everyone just played about with cryptos whilst telling everyone on conspiracy forums that the US economy is doing great under biden whilst swanning off to have gurus shove body parts up their arse we wouldn't have any food or any clothes or any houses or anything that we actually need to sustain us here

i don't think you are enlightened or that you have had any kind of breakthrough spiritually or materially that elevates you above others.

What I'm speaking of (onness completely different to solipsism) is based in ancient religions not new age. If you want to speak about new age stuffs you're talking to the wrong person. I don't know anything about it. 

I don't remember such a conversation about phones. Generally speaking I don't use a smartphone except for 2FA. otherwise I would gladly throw it in the bin.

The rest you're mixing and making stuff up.

I never went travelling recently to find myself. I went travelling recently to look for property. I once many years ago went on a dodgy tantra course which I think you refer too?

I've never said economy is doing great. The markets are though, two separate things...

Whatever you think is on you. I have no say in the matter.....and I don't claim to be above others.... doesn't even make any sense to me. There aren't any others.😅

Hopefully the above corrects the mistakes and confusions in your above post

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I've never said economy is doing great. The markets are though, two separate things...

here's literally what you said:

On 1/5/2024 at 10:09 PM, Mr H said:

Maybe I'm an outlier but I think the us economy is looking great. Decent earnings reports, record low jobless claims and record high open jobs, markets near all time highs, GDP looks decent considering geo politics etc...

In fact it's doing too well hence the fed had to hike rates so much to try and cool it down..and probably have to manufacture recession...

People going homeless not normally regarded as an economic measure and can be explained by other reasons 

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I don't remember such a conversation about phones. Generally speaking I don't use a smartphone except for 2FA. otherwise I would gladly throw it in the bin.

The rest you're mixing and making stuff up.

yup you said you used your smart phone for trading

my point is that we can constantly find excuses for why we don't do what we need to do to liberate ourselves from their technocracy. Not a popular message i realise

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I once many years ago went on a dodgy tantra course which I think you refer too?

yeah you know this one:

On 12/18/2023 at 9:23 PM, Mr H said:

There were mass group masturbation sessions, temple evenings with different themes mainly of sexual nature but also meditations and an afternoon with a lady ramming her finger up yer bottom...

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I never went travelling recently to find myself. I went travelling recently to look for property.

i didn't say 'recently', just that you had travelled to find yourself...or what you called your 'seeking phase':

On 12/18/2023 at 5:17 PM, Mr H said:

But I attended a so called "mystery school" when I was in my seeking phase and was trying everything.

And the baptism they gave us was from women attendees in mensturation and they baptised us with their blood.