Is “God” Really “Good”?

2 hours ago, Ethel said:

Today I tried to confide in the only 'friend' I have in this world. I wanted to be honest with him about how I felt. I was in physical and emotional pain. He is incapable of accepting or acknowledging others suffering. His response to being told that I am not okay is usually to reverse the statement by saying something like "but you're okay though"? Today he surpassed himself. He asked me how I was and I said "I've been better", only he misread the statement and interpreted it as "I've been a lot better since I saw you". 

Even when I try to be honest about how I feel nobody fucking hears me. 

I am having a crisis of faith just now. A part of me wants to fucking die. When I look at all of the suffering in the world, including my own, and I look back at the abuse from childhood and adolescence and adulthood and the being treated like a human toilet by members of my own family I wonder why our God is a non-interventionist one. 

And then immediately feel guilty for having done so. 

(Sometimes )I (almost)wish I could make people Know(REMEMBER) GOD, then they would understand, but I can't. Sorry.

And it's best that way. That is the nature of IT.

Edited by novymir

2 hours ago, Ethel said:

Today I tried to confide in the only 'friend' I have in this world. I wanted to be honest with him about how I felt. I was in physical and emotional pain. He is incapable of accepting or acknowledging others suffering. His response to being told that I am not okay is usually to reverse the statement by saying something like "but you're okay though"? Today he surpassed himself. He asked me how I was and I said "I've been better", only he misread the statement and interpreted it as "I've been a lot better since I saw you". 

Even when I try to be honest about how I feel nobody fucking hears me. 

I am having a crisis of faith just now. A part of me wants to fucking die. When I look at all of the suffering in the world, including my own, and I look back at the abuse from childhood and adolescence and adulthood and the being treated like a human toilet by members of my own family I wonder why our God is a non-interventionist one. 

And then immediately feel guilty for having done so. 

Sorry to hear that Ethel. I guess some people just aren't good at empathy, it could be they feel uncomfortable seeing someone else's pain. 

I'd have thought that Christianity's imagery of the passion and suffering of Jesus would spark some compassion in his followers. 

I hope you can find someone to talk to. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

that's moral reletavism. You are pushing one of the 4 pillars of satanism

also the idea of deciding what is good and bad smacks also of the collectivist excuse for acting 'in the common good' when we can then ask 'who decides what the common good is?' The answer is invariably the central politburo decides

I am not pushing anything. 

Just telling you how it is..

Good and bad are concepts invented by humans not by any God. Based upon common sense and intelligence. Not anything divine. If you have evidence to the contrary happy to hear about it

10 commandments obviously not divine because copied word for word from other religions..

Where likely come from?

Well all those things will likely get you kicked out a group setting needed for early survival.

Likely ancestors figured this out and put out as a guide for " group survival" and changed the story as the times changed.

Earliest formation of law based morality invented by humans for practical purposes.

2  there only 2 pillars regardless of what u been told or read The AO stand between them

your in endless sands God is the cool light wind in a oasis. God walks with you every step you take. every time you fall it him who un-name picking you up tell you to move forward to the next and the next and with step you become stronger an stronger your never a lone The most evil person on earth is never alone. there always 3 benign around all of us in clueing the un named.

Im a whale i eat 100,000 krill in 1 bit 200,000 the next is that whale evil for having lunch

it God has just 64 planets out there live intelligent would he be justified in wiping 1 that let say they could cause a threat to the other 63

here a quaky fact about my imagery I am saying NOTHING. Im not saying im the person in the images of god. They are it is there saying it in the most basic easy to understand way in a way that the most primitive peoples to the most advance. in the oldest way known to man throw arts an imagery. in away that can NOT be taken any other then biblical. ET is just part of the math

My sin is LUST I love da pussy. and my dick has destroyed every relationship i made.

Skys Know thy self

Edited by cinder_darkskys

11 hours ago, Campion said:

I'd have thought that Christianity's imagery of the passion and suffering of Jesus would spark some compassion in his followers. 

My friend and I aren't Christians, my faith is non-denominational

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/2/2024 at 2:43 AM, Ethel said:

My friend and I aren't Christians, my faith is non-denominational

yup it dose relate to Christian's but more good people and the levels that can be achieve. The King of England will never be this. but you might Ethel un less your from the USA God don't take murders an idol worshiper Nor dose he take capitalism or commies. People with out empathy are NOT invited to life. Stops stopwatch To even joy art empathy is a key feeling caring is a key thing. 

your not going to change people who decided to turn there children in to army camp whores projecting lap dancing drinking gambling to them a land where Rape an murder can be evaded with money. A place promotes guns are there holy idol. its NOT of god 

My friend and I aren't Christians,  Good people need to work together religion and faith are believe. God dose not fail a good person even if they don't believe. every one dies that lives such is life. your place is set after dead because you were always ment to die. we ment to brake down and get old humility. the young are hot blooded with no end of shity ideas. the old have leaned throw life that ego arrogance dose not sever us

Skys I find ironic that Mar's knows more about angels and demons the the most advanced spiritual people.

Another strange thing is I never have met what people call atheism Never met one. At the end day they come up with lamest piles of horse shit. like there worshiping Aliens load horse shit but not the name God i find them offensive

Me I love the law abiding pope Frances the gentle pope Frances

God never asked any one to Christian that a human concept an bares no meaning in the math. Every one dies what matter is your ACTS throw your whole life. Trump child may be dam to having useing the money earn from pain. but there liives are there own its what you do with that free will whom you help. the diffences you they made

Is god good or evil ; this is on person and experience. it is not on god. you lived your own life we had that chance to make things better or worst. 

ha love George Carlin Raising a little hell for all the right reason. die i believe as Catholic

Skysimage.jpeg.45eae8a2500ef58501300c0cf7d051ac.jpeg

What It Says

Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of God.

This is how A Course in Miracles begins. It makes a fundamental distinction between the real and the unreal; between knowledge and perception. Knowledge is truth, under one law, the law of love or God. Truth is unalterable, eternal and unambiguous. It can be unrecognized, but it cannot be changed. It applies to everything that God created, and only what He created is real. It is beyond learning because it is beyond time and process. It has no opposite; no beginning and no end. It merely is.

(ACIM, Preface.1:1–2:9)

https://acim.org/acim/preface/what-it-says/en/s/43

GOD IS TRUE REALITY. To "fight" or deny Reality results in what?

You cannot refute The Truth. 

Deny away. Scream. Cry. Rage!

Loser. 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

i love the delusion people make up about JC. boy do they think they know every thing about him All that from 2 Camal fuckers a 3 goat fuckers. And all from stealing other peoples story's. then attempting to create a mythos from all that happy horse shit.

Well they all cot in this act of thievery. how can something like that even be seen as religious. Why you may as well be sending your child out as suicide bombs to be a hectic like that

Skys then Never understanding that the bible is a record of our sins. We as people can not get passed. really revelation is the closest thing to what we call religion. because of the way it comes to John

See my Jesus Christ that i know helped learn these thing NEVER walked on water Never raise the dead...... See My Jesus just has to try to fix a few problem we cant. I Never needed him to walk on water or create wine out water

Don't people even know the Lords Prayer anymore?

It says, "Let they Kingdom come", and "let they will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven".

The reason Jesus told us to pray for these two occurences, was because they are not yet happening.

According to the Bible, Satan was crowned King of this World, before he went bad. He is the god of this world, remember how Satan tried to tempt Jesus by offering him all the Kingdoms of the world?:-

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

Jesus himself said to his followers:- "I will no longer speak much with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no power over me".

It is Satan who runs this world, who is responsible for making you think it is God who is evil, it is Satan who puts his followers in positions of power.

When Jesus returns, he battles with Satan for control of the World, then imprisons him, and then Jesus rules the world, but not until then.

Revelation 11: 

Seventh Trumpet: The Kingdom Proclaimed

15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The [f]kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

“We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
The One who is and who was [g]and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.

Let thy be done< the one. the passage in revelation are not in order of there happening. for ensample we deep in to rev 13. while rev 11 seem to come. before. It in dream there no up and down no 1 and last no right or left. we don't understand our own dream. let a lone a 1500 year farmer turn holy man

satin is a human ghost story writte by 3 dunks a baboon you meant the angel lucifer there a bazzeybal but no satin when we talk about satin you talking about Unicorns never happen.  when book talk about satin there not talking about livening benign there talking about Pegan ideology the idea of. the anti Christ dose appear on our time

Because the corruption of Christ church happen just 40 years after Christ death

the concept of Satin in our time Satin destroys the twin towers. well yes that is just what GOD would destroy 1st. Destroying Adollarer is kinda his thing. killing corrupt things using human meat puppet is Gods gig Sending out big wigs like Lokie or plague is his MO  to act in his name. 

monkey writing works a currant way 1st in for most the people getting there ass fuck by god

have always blamed the reason on something buttttttttttttttttttttttttt never there them self. there never ever are at fault. Its  God is the devil Never them selfs. the most laughable is Jewish people We are gods fav read a bible sure that good idea. Ha but not from our time read just 100 years old you how the book been corrupted in just 100 year then add 2200 years to that corruption n Christ profenic word about the anti Christ be crystle clear that happen 40 50 years after Christ death

Revelation 11

King James Version

11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

this passage it lay out in my arts imagery n imagery crystal clear

Sky's no one line in the book makes any sense it take the full passage to understand what's benign said how who an why

you gotta read the fine print.

this actually could easily represent the 20s till the 90s with our smiling zombie movie 

At the end of the day you are asking your self could a person from 1500 years ago understand what a movie is a car plane train phone. All of which would seem like devilry or magic.

Its the same way in our time could not you understand there mindset. even as a simple farm. No way that simple farm as we called him know agriculture irrigation. he educated him self to be a farm of production. able feed community. the farmer would a god of farming in that time. feed whole nation off a few feilds

the thing to think about is the bible people quote from. Has been edited by savages for 2000 years. you dont hear god say jack. the stores of Christ in our time are stores. there NO words written by Christ in the book there quoting

you bet dime's to donuts that he could read and write in more then a few languages he was a carpenter that business

I hope this gives you something think about ; Ralph

your friend Skys

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

One danger with a destruction of morality is that some interests might push for a legalisation of pedophilia

That's already bugun. A small number of sickos trying to identify with the lgbt want that to be seen as a sexuality. Pedosexual their calling it, or minor attracted person. Thankfully the vast vast majority of the lgbt community reject it and are disgusted by it.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 6:24 PM, Macnamara said:

and i'm telling you that is one of the core principles of the satanic religion

Well I guess that means 99.9999% of the population share satanic principles according to you.

Forcing assumptions on people is pointless. Nobody is privileged and the other side definitely has its own opinions on why Humans are here. Or who it makes contact with in real life. It is usually the ones you would least expect it from. Strange. Religions are not part of it. The system has nothing to offer. Symbolism, words, cults mean nothing. Everyone will be measured by what they have done. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Origin said:

. Symbolism, words, cults mean nothing. Everyone will be measured by what they have done. 

I doubt there is any measurements or judgements, for who is there to judge but I?

For seeming humans they clearly do not choose their thoughts, they are happenings from I.

I can be the only judge of I. Which in itself is a pointless exercise....

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I doubt there is any measurements or judgements, for who is there to judge but I?

For seeming humans they clearly do not choose their thoughts, they are happenings from I.

This reminds me of Buddhist mindfulness meditation which I suppose is really all about awareness levels to achieve happiness and avoid suffering 

Originally human  shamanic awareness perhaps too 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Everyone is not only tracked in real time, there will inevitably be some interest in how the time was spent. And for many this will be unbearable. And 'they' will not be fooled by anything. I wouldn't rely on what the system is feeding everyone, like powerful creator beings. Earth is a reflection of something unfathomably primitive and untamed. 

We are unable to evaluate the consequences..

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

This reminds me of Buddhist mindfulness meditation which I suppose is really all about awareness levels to achieve happiness and avoid suffering 

Originally human  shamanic awareness perhaps too 

Happiness is not something to achieve or something out there.

Happiness is what you are actually made of.

It is often veiled by objective experience because it is so stimulating. And when we seemingly achieve something we relax for a moment and our nature of happiness was a unveiled and we mistakingly assign the happiness to the attainment of the object and go on chasing more objects in search for happiness, when no search is required.

The experience of happiness is always the same regardless, it is always unveiling the same thing, our nature 

• Like 2