Is “God” Really “Good”?

We prefer to assume that “God” is a benevolent, loving being who wants the best for us. Various religions and spiritual traditions teach that this world is a cosmic “schoolhouse” where our souls incarnate in order to learn lessons and evolve, and that we reap appropriate consequences for our Free Will actions.

The evidence, however, tells a different story … if we’re being honest about it. We can see that we live in a world where psychopaths and criminals prosper and thrive. Meanwhile good people, who want to live in Right Action and make this world a better place, only seem to reap misery, suffering and hardship in return for their well-meaning efforts. And this dynamic seems to be ramping up massively.

So, faced with this evidence, isn’t it reasonable to conclude that “God” is NOT loving and benevolent, but rather a sadistic entity which delights in presiding over pain and fear, and that this realm, rather than being a schoolhouse, is actually a spiritual torture chamber?

Tell me why I’m wrong, (but watch the video first): [email protected]

Edited by SuperstarNeilC
  • Thanks 1

I don't need to watch the video.

The Real GOD is more and better than "good'.

The Real GOD had little to nothing to do with the making up of this fraudulent world.

This is what we get when we believed we lacked something...a world where lack is true, a world where "authority" is "evil', a world of lies and hallucinations. 

Are we having fun yet?

I've posted the answer 100's of times here...hehe...(they don't want the real answer...then they'd have to stop complaining and look in the mirror...they're enjoying themselves playing make-believe too much for that...and then either denying GOD or blaming GOD for their self-induced predicament...

We did it.

No fault. No blame.

Just let go of deceit.

• Like 2

First of all, it's not a god. It is an agglomeration of a not yet fully understood kind of evolved existence. It also had to evolve. Every type of materialisation still unknown to humans. 

Love must be replaced by understanding and knowing how difficult it is.

We are like infants who have to learn everything for themselves. The very idea of toddlers as mighty creators is amusing. And 'nobody' will spread chaos. Only possible in the Holodeck/Astro Realm.

Humans want to be like the ones on the other side? Learn the language. And they don't speak. Doesn't every so called human who is here first need to learn some kind of communication? Guess what Humans as a whole have been ignoring since the beginning? And that is the only real one. No one will advance into anything that is not of the highest magnitude.

Experience means finally learning that earth is not the answer. And it has a consequence. Those who leave will never return to play.

On 1/17/2024 at 10:17 PM, Origin said:

No one will advance into anything that is not of the highest magnitude.

Yes, I think you have said it. Intelligence is not a collective virtue for now, but the internet is alright. People everywhere are bound to take "highest magnitude" as a spare definition of intelligence. I think why is because the only real proof of intelligence is success/failure and it is a really easy feeling to pick. If you do recognise HOPE.

So, learn to recognise hope and communication, like Origin said, is also (theoretically) alright.

Edited by bungalow

4 hours ago, bungalow said:

Yes, I think you have said it. Intelligence is not a collective virtue for now, but the internet is alright. People everywhere are bound to take "highest magnitude" as a spare definition of intelligence. I think why is because the only real proof of intelligence is success/failure and it is a really easy feeling to pick. If you do recognise HOPE.

So, learn to recognise hope and communication, like Origin said, is also (theoretically) alright.

Anyone who tears off their own mask will realise that something is wrong. What we say, what we assume, and that it is based on beliefs. All that needs to be done is to observe human existence. And there is just one answer. That this is not the way. Everything is imposed here. The only way is through yourself. It is a vast sea of shining points. Sometimes the brightest ones will simply disappear without a trace and never emerge again. Hope is a human concept. When you are ready, the other side will become more and more present. They know when someone is ready.

We all co-created this universe but a collective amnesia has wiped the memory of that decision that described an evolutionary process that would produce a lifeform that can take control of the evolutionary process.

Unfortunately, it is a Frankenstein experiment doomed to fail. Never mind what we humans get up to, look at the carnivores and parasites that preceeded us. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

5 hours ago, bungalow said:

The step beyond the stratum of the religious God, is probably a step into fantasy! But, you may then turn into one of these temporary stars. What more can I say: You create your own reality...

I won't create my own reality. There will be nothing that has anything to do with human imagination. I don't have any more to say as it is of no significance to others.

It is a hefty thing to say that the "human is never going to be alright again" - perhaps the theory is love or honour is bound for a reset? I don't think you can get such a thing as fun, out of such a thing as harm, though. Is there such a thing as spirit, in your decision? Or is this a suicide cult situation instead... (preferring ego)...

Until they find a way to create more and more perfect (and self-understanding) spirit beings there is very little for me except to say that I am human and I know it. 🫠

Edited by bungalow

To answer the question you must define God. 

With the words you wrote. I assume you mean is there like a big boss man who controls everything. And if he is good or bad.

Second point. What is good or bad? 

My personal observation.

There is some Force/intelligence that is not of a physical nature. I seem to be this force in my experience once I drop my masks. It is my primary experience when I relax back into experience. I cannot say anything else much about this experience because it is not material and our words relate to material world only. Only words that kinda describe my essential nature would be , infinite, unlimited, peaceful......

Speaking about how things work on physical plane....

It seems to me there is no Uber boss. And there is no good and bad. Good and bad is what we all make and decide it to be.

Experiences here are based on collective very deep held beliefs...

If all 8 billion people believe the sun will come up tomorrow, the sun will come up tomorrow.

If 100 people believe they should kill people x because they believe they are evil, they will go and kill those people.

Beliefs are collective and not negotiated consciously by people, although this is possible. Change your beliefs change your experience. You are in charge. If you think it's evil, then maybe you should check your belief system and what you have been putting out to the collective....

I fully understand your point though and it is an easy conclusion to make. One that many have made previously.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

It seems to me there is no Uber boss. And there is no good and bad. Good and bad is what we all make and decide it to be.

Experiences here are based on collective very deep held beliefs...

If all 8 billion people believe the sun will come up tomorrow, the sun will come up tomorrow.

You are in charge. 

It seems to me there is no Uber boss.

Really? Do you know what it means when a being of a different level encounters something for which humans have no language, visualisation or imagination? When the shock comes that it has just guided you through various stages of evolution...And that something tremendous will encourage you to go to school again, then there will be no more human teachers.   

Humans still believe that they have a real influence on something? Even the cultists (The system) are just playing with what was whispered to them in their dreams..

You are in charge. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Origin said:

It seems to me there is no Uber boss.

Really? 

Yes. I can only report on what I have experienced. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

If you have experience of an Uber boss, id really love to hear some more about it. Would make life easier for sure if there was one.

23 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yes. I can only report on what I have experienced. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

If you have experience of an Uber boss, id really love to hear some more about it. Would make life easier for sure if there was one.

Uber boss? ... It doesn't match anything Humans have made up. At a certain point you can't translate information into human expression. Does not work. I don't know anything. Because there was nothing to learn. How can I describe something that has nothing to do with humans..

All we really know is in this world more evil has been committed in God's name than good. I've never had an experience with a higher power or higher reality to say whether it's good, bad or even there at all. I do believe in something, and that humanity is living a huge lie through what we're taught to believe.

I'd think if a loving God is there, there would be no better time to show face than now. I'm not going into the free will argument as it falls apart with the fact none of us chose to be born or even created. My views on God are more meh to pessemistic if anything.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

All we really know is in this world more evil has been committed in God's name than good. I've never had an experience with a higher power or higher reality to say whether it's good, bad or even there at all. I do believe in something, and that humanity is living a huge lie through what we're taught to believe.

I'd think if a loving God is there, there would be no better time to show face than now. I'm not going into the free will argument as it falls apart with the fact none of us chose to be born or even created. My views on God are more meh to pessemistic if anything.

How and who decides what is good or bad? They are equal and opposites (two views) of the constant truth

19 minutes ago, Mr H said:

How and who decides what is good or bad? They are equal and opposites (two views) of the constant truth

Okay, what about the 10 commandments? And everything that the Bible labels Evil? What God is deciding that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

A human one I suspect.....

In that. It's my understanding that the bible was written by humans. These copied old stories and wrote them anew for a new audience. 

They are not truth stories more wisdom stories from what I can tell 

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I think an important question also is.

What is God? Important if we are to decide whether he is good or bad. What is God when we reference the name?

Postmodernists will have a field day with this one. As in, religions are language games where the rules of the game (definitions, authorities, truths etc) are internal to the community of believers, and religion is relative truth. 

They do have a point though, there's very little we can all agree on when there's no objective evidence to go by. I can give my subjective opinion, but laid alongside other folks' subjective opinions, how can we know if we've achieved anything more than relative truth? 

Today I tried to confide in the only 'friend' I have in this world. I wanted to be honest with him about how I felt. I was in physical and emotional pain. He is incapable of accepting or acknowledging others suffering. His response to being told that I am not okay is usually to reverse the statement by saying something like "but you're okay though"? Today he surpassed himself. He asked me how I was and I said "I've been better", only he misread the statement and interpreted it as "I've been a lot better since I saw you". 

Even when I try to be honest about how I feel nobody fucking hears me. 

I am having a crisis of faith just now. A part of me wants to fucking die. When I look at all of the suffering in the world, including my own, and I look back at the abuse from childhood and adolescence and adulthood and the being treated like a human toilet by members of my own family I wonder why our God is a non-interventionist one. 

And then immediately feel guilty for having done so. 

• Sad 1

On 1/26/2024 at 4:38 AM, Mr H said:

Speaking about how things work on physical plane....

that's moral reletavism. You are pushing one of the 4 pillars of satanism

also the idea of deciding what is good and bad smacks also of the collectivist excuse for acting 'in the common good' when we can then ask 'who decides what the common good is?' The answer is invariably the central politburo decides