President Sunak and Vice President Shapps initiate military action in Yemen.

numnuts

All designed to try and create a wider conflict in the Middle East. Specifically, with the goal of lengthening the window of Palestinian genocide and overthrowing the Iranian regime.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67954031

'A landmark moment for Rishi Sunak, but uncertainty abounds.'

'The government has the prerogative to do this without wider political consultation.' (Says who?)

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

I heard on the radio this morning that the Saudis, who have been fighting the (Iran backed) Houthis in Yemen since 2015, have got a truce with them at the moment, so it sounds like we are now taking over from the Saudis 

Divide and conquer we now know the urge to flood the west with military age fighting men. Order out of chaos. 

This will disrupt or has the potential to disrupt the food supply. 

Or as David says problem reaction solution. 

Edited by JONJAY79

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

I read they are declaring war on the west. Considering the large Muslim population here could possibly be some trouble...

Biden certainly seems pleased with himself 

Yes, especially as Houthis (like their sponsors the Iranians) are Shias and most of our muslims here are Sunnis. It's divide & rule with them too but the illuminati magic has them looking the other way, towards the whites.   

The Saudis have been waging war on the Yemenis for a few years now, all under the guise of "taking on the Houthi rebels", and of course bombing the shit out of them using weapons supplied by, yes you guessed it, the UK government.

Our governments are controlled by big companies that make huge profits out of selling weapons of war.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The Saudis have been waging war on the Yemenis for a few years now, all under the guise of "taking on the Houthi rebels", and of course bombing the shit out of them using weapons supplied by, yes you guessed it, the UK government.

Our governments are controlled by big companies that make huge profits out of selling weapons of war. 

The radio programme today (world service) also mentioned that the Houthis were representing the minority ethnic group of Yemen with 15% of the population but they had seized control of the whole country. Looking at the demographics of Yemen, it's 65% Sunni and 35% Shia,  so it looks like it should be a conflict within the sects of Islam. Or perhaps it could be characterised as a proxy war between Saudi and Iran, and of course Saudi is allied with what you correctly identify as "our governments" and "big companies". Thank goodness the Russians haven't taken sides with the Iranians yet, or am I missing something there? 

Every time I see that Houthi GoPro footage of hijacking a ship I think it looks fake like footage from a video game: The rear view of the helicopter swerving to land, running along the deck and bursting into the wheelhouse with hostages cowering. I swear one of the crew members had a GTA t-shirt on!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bast said:

Edit to add footage, maybe it's the bitrate  

Edit to add video:  I swear one of the crew members had a GTA t-shirt on! Actually on another look it isn't. 

Edited by Bast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bast said:

Edit to add video:  I swear one of the crew members had a GTA t-shirt on! Actually on another look it isn't. 

It's Grand Teton - a mountain in Wyoming. Its name means MASSIVE TIT.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, the 'attack', whatever it was, is supposed to have happened in Jordan, according to the U.S.. However, the Jordanians say it happened in Syria and they should know. But wait, the U.S. doesn't have any troops in Syria. Ah, what the hell, I am sure Mahmoud's passport will turn up somewhere. Invade Iran!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68122706

'US drone attack: Three US troops killed in drone strike on US base in Middle East.' 

_132487840_gettyimages-491191392.jpg.web

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

The 'Islamic Resistance In Iraq', eh? At this rate, they will soon be the most feared terrorists in the Middle East.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68159900

'White House blames Iran-backed umbrella group for deadly drone strike.'

'National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said US intelligence believed the Islamic Resistance in Iraq was behind Sunday's drone strike.' (Yeah, i'm sure they were.)

Edited by numnuts

• 4 weeks later...

They do, at the very least, seem to have given up on selling the idea of the Houthis firing rockets at Israel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68395173

'US and UK carry out fresh strikes on Houthi targets in Yemen.'

'Separately, UK Defence Secretary Grant Shapps said "it is our duty to protect lives at sea and preserve freedom of navigation". "That is why the Royal Air Force engaged in a fourth wave of precision strikes against Houthi military targets in Yemen".' (Get those Houthis.)

'In a joint statement, the Pentagon said that Saturday's "necessary and proportionate strikes specifically targeted 18 Houthi targets across eight locations in Yemen associated with Houthi underground weapons storage facilities, missile storage facilities, one-way attack unmanned aerial systems, air defence systems, radars, and a helicopter.' (I like the way they threw in the 'and a helicopter' bit at the end. So, they have successfully degraded the aerial capabilities of the Houthis then.)

Edited by numnuts