Do beliefs create your reality?

Mr H

3 hours ago, Campion said:

That could be an answer if the ego is itself a simulation, and leaving the simulation is what's called awakening or enlightenment. 

That's not so far removed from the idea of a psychological construction, which could be deconstructed. 

Indeed, pure logic and reasoning isn't enough, we also need practical evidence. Empirical I think it's called. 

Some types are nondual but there's plenty which aren't. In fact, mindfulness is suggested as a treatment for disassociation (tho I've not heard about nondual meditation causing it). 

In any case, the question here is how to find out what the self is with evidence. Meditation isn't the only way I guess, so what would you use? 

There's perfectly good reasons to meditate, and safe ways to do it. It's always worth thinking about the possibility of the dangerous side to it as what meditation is doing is CHANGING YOUR BRAIN STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION.  If someone handed you drugs that could alter your brain permanently you would be extremely cautious wouldn't you? So why do people treat meditation as a leisure activity when it is a powerful brain altering tool.

Any meditation that encourages you to think nothing, or let go of self are liable to encourage disassociation. 

There are lots of apps now for meditation and you should avoid all of of those. Any meditation should just be you. Avoid audio designed to change your brain frequency.

If you want to see some research on meditation and disassociating you should look at 'Cheetah House'. There is quite a lot of research out there on it.

6 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Or you could be 'trapped' in a simulation, which you could leave.

The problem with the way you are framing it is that the question ceases to be a question.

Most people are looking for a logical explanation for their existence, but anything can be logically explained, doesn't make it true, just makes it logical. If you rely on that way of thinking you can easily be manipulated by logic.

There are many ways to meditate, problem is a lot of meditation being pushed is non duality based, which just causes disassociation for those who practice it. Not all meditation is effective or even any good and some is dangerous.

I don't believe we are trapped. I also think that is fear mongering to an extent.  I've even seen how I will leave this realm amongst other stuff.

That's the issue I have with Ickes book on this subject. Its his idea or perception its a trap. I believe it's a choice to come back or not.

I think it's very easy to take on someone else's belief system if they have a convincing enough argument for it.

Our journey is ours, it may have similarity to someone else's in part, but ultimately its our experience and we make the life changing choices. The best we can do is try to remain objective and pliable to change and not get too bogged down in the minutiae.

41 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I don't believe we are trapped. I also think that is fear mongering to an extent.  I've even seen how I will leave this realm amongst other stuff.

That's the issue I have with Ickes book on this subject. Its his idea or perception its a trap. I believe it's a choice to come back or not.

I think it's very easy to take on someone else's belief system if they have a convincing enough argument for it.

Our journey is ours, it may have similarity to someone else's in part, but ultimately its our experience and we make the life changing choices. The best we can do is try to remain objective and pliable to change and not get too bogged down in the minutiae.

I wrote 'trapped' not trapped, which is very different.

You haven't read Icke's books if you think he is saying that. He's certainly not fear mongering and neither was I. While people need to be positive it's wrong to avoid things just because you fear them, which we agreed upon earlier.

He doesn't say people can't leave, he's telling them how they get caught. 

Just because something is a trap it doesn't follow that you can't get out of it.

I also don't think you can describe Icke's books as a "belief system" as it isn't a cohesive ideology. He has different layers and levels of research but there is no underlying belief system. Icke presents so much research data and facts, that are checkable, I don't understand why people keep doubting so much of what he says. Even the AI information can be verified by your own experience if people really wanted to look into it. While I may not agree with some of his personal opinions his research, data and other information are reliable.

I would respectfully say that many comment on Icke without having read his books and make assumptions which are entirely wrong. For example, I've tried to discuss his latest two books in several threads and many criticised them then they admit they haven't read them, or even his older books.

It's one thing to know you have power, choice and the will to use it and quite another not to understand why the world is the way it is. Life is soul destroying for the majority of the human race, billions are starving and even in wealthy countries life is tough for most. Understanding the way the world is run, the way AI is being used, including brain chips, is vital to avoiding a terrible future for the world that will make the COVID pandemic look like heaven.

Look at the 1970s then look at the level of control and suffering today. Anyone should be able to see where the governments are going with the control systems and AI technology.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phil26 said:

There's perfectly good reasons to meditate, and safe ways to do it. It's always worth thinking about the possibility of the dangerous side to it as what meditation is doing is CHANGING YOUR BRAIN STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION.  If someone handed you drugs that could alter your brain permanently you would be extremely cautious wouldn't you? So why do people treat meditation as a leisure activity when it is a powerful brain altering tool.

Any meditation that encourages you to think nothing, or let go of self are liable to encourage disassociation. 

There are lots of apps now for meditation and you should avoid all of of those. Any meditation should just be you. Avoid audio designed to change your brain frequency.

If you want to see some research on meditation and disassociating you should look at 'Cheetah House'. There is quite a lot of research out there on it.

I mean call it what you will. But for me above you are not speaking of meditation. You are speaking of mind or health activities.

Meditation has no aim, no cause, no goal, there is nothing to do.

In what you describe it's more activity based, or you're trying to imagine some kind of out there experience which you don't normally day to day. 

Edited by Mr H

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

You haven't read Icke's books if you think he is saying that. He's certainly not fear mongering and neither was I. While people need to be positive it's wrong to avoid things just because you fear them, which we agreed upon earlier.

Just because something is a trap it doesn't follow that you can't get out of it.

I also don't think you can describe Icke's books as a "belief system" as it isn't a cohesive ideology. He has different layers and levels of research but there is no underlying belief system. Icke presents so much research data and facts, that are checkable, I don't understand why people keep doubting so much of what he says. Even the AI information can be verified by your own experience if people really wanted to look into it. While I may not agree with some of his personal opinions his research, data and other information are reliable.

I would respectfully say that many comment on Icke without having read his books and make assumptions which are entirely wrong. For example, I've tried to discuss his latest two books in several threads and many criticised them then they admit they haven't read them, or even his older books.

It's one thing to know you have power, choice and the will to use it and quite another not to understand why the world is the way it is. Life is soul destroying for the majority of the human race, billions are starving and even in wealthy countries life is tough for most. Understanding the way the world is run, the way AI is being used, including brain chips, is vital to avoiding a terrible future for the world that will make the COVID pandemic look like heaven.

Look at the 1970s then look at the level of control and suffering today. Anyone should be able to see where the governments are going with the control systems and AI technology.

he talks about simulation and AI and being trapped. To me this is a copy or reiteration of Hindu speak about living in an illusion. Similarly, there are similarities with old gnostic teachings in his message 

I think essentially like other messengers have done in the past, is rehash old story for new audience. The audience today is tech based so we reframe it as AI story.

Like those before him, the truth is not the story, just like Jesus story. The Truth is in the pointer.....and the escape as David says is to self realize, that you, me, him, are simply consciousness, or oneness, as some may call it. Then ALL the insanity stops.

Edited by Mr H

As for AI running the show today. Highly doubtful. Have you seen AI today? Like a hundred messy excel spreadsheet cobbled together. It's retarded... definitely not controlling me I can tell you....and it didn't create the world...

Edited by Mr H

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

he talks about simulation and AI and being trapped. To me this is a copy or reiteration of Hindu speak about living in an illusion. Similarly, there are similarities with old gnostic teachings in his message 

I think essentially like other messengers have done in the past, is rehash old story for new audience. The audience today is tech based so we reframe it as AI story.

Like those before him, the truth is not the story, just like Jesus story. The Truth is in the pointer.....and the escape as David says is to self realize, that you, me, him, are simply consciousness, or oneness, as some may call it. Then ALL the insanity stops.

I don't mean like he sat down one day and thought oh yeah I'll copy that from Hindus that from gnostic etc

The message this is an illusion, you are not limited human is a memory in the collective psyche that doesn't want to be forgotten. And when we're lost the story comes back to humanity via humans like David in a flavor that is understandable to the audience. Back in the day people believed in gods and messiahs so we had Jesus story. Today people don't believe in that stuff and believe in technology, so this is how the story is currently presented to us

8 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Some people do meditation for brain training. There's a lot which goes under the name of meditation so it's probably not a very helpful word. If done in a careful way it can be good, to change negative patterns of stress or anxiety for example. Other types of training can change your brain too, maths changes your left brain and art your right. 

I only mentioned meditation as one possible method to introspect and see how the mind works. To find out what's real and what's belief. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Phil26 said:

I have read The Trap. I've not read the latest one. I've seen him promoting it though. If i remember right, he says the next level of the simulation is also another control trap only with a label of spirituality. Thats his belief. Its not mine. I'm not having a go at anyone here, just saying we all have our beliefs.

Mine are based on my experiences and my knowledge thus far. I don't have a dog in the fight and I'm not selling anything.

By the way, many of the visions I've had have already come true.

I think we have to be careful not to get sucked into seeking heroes to come and save us, no matter who they are. If you resonate with Davids work, thats great. I'm still on the fence with some of it. I have my own in built truth radar now, I go with that.😉

1 hour ago, Campion said:

Some people do meditation for brain training. There's a lot which goes under the name of meditation so it's probably not a very helpful word. If done in a careful way it can be good, to change negative patterns of stress or anxiety for example. Other types of training can change your brain too, maths changes your left brain and art your right. 

I only mentioned meditation as one possible method to introspect and see how the mind works. To find out what's real and what's belief. 

Well re frequency, my whole journey has been about that. Phil saying that all apps for meditation are bad is ridiculous. Some are just OM chants, for example. I've experimented with loads. I use what I feel works for me, its intuitive. One was a breakthrough for me as I noticed that certain frequencies affected me more ant used a tuner app to figure out which it was.

Just because the CIA or other agency experimented with binaural beats etc does not render that tool useless. A tool is just a tool, its the individual that chooses how to use it.

Surely, the point of any tool like meditation, as an example, is to help us step away from the programming.

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I have read The Trap. I've not read the latest one. I've seen him promoting it though. If i remember right, he says the next level of the simulation is also another control trap only with a label of spirituality. Thats his belief. Its not mine. I'm not having a go at anyone here, just saying we all have our beliefs.

Mine are based on my experiences and my knowledge thus far. I don't have a dog in the fight and I'm not selling anything.

By the way, many of the visions I've had have already come true.

I think we have to be careful not to get sucked into seeking heroes to come and save us, no matter who they are. If you resonate with Davids work, thats great. I'm still on the fence with some of it. I have my own in built truth radar now, I go with that.😉

I agree there are NO saviours.

You're assuming a lot about.me. I never said I think Icke is a hero or saviour. I am actually completely against the concept of saviours, including the popular Jesus Christ bs. No saviour exists. You save yourself.

You can't spend five minutes in the world of 'spirituality' without falling over saviours, the Jesus one already mentioned, gurus, zen masters, councils of light, angels, friendly Nordic aliens, whatever 🙄. It's good to see you realise saviours are a dead end and don't fall for that.

You always have be to true to yourself, so you go with what is right for you. No argument there.

Having read The Dream I can tell you that what you've said isn't what Icke is saying about spirituality. Icke says the next layer of the trap is anything but spiritual, he says it is more VR and AI embedding in the VR of 3D that already exists. The Metaverse, augmented reality and brain chips. He mentions that people are often tricked back into 3D 'life' using religious and new age concepts and conditioning, which is true. But Icke believes in an eternal divinity and 'divine sparks', free of dogma and the trappings of new age bs. As you have read The Trap what did you think of the man, who was a committed Christian, who expected the whole Jesus Christ thing but ended up having a completely different experience after death? What's your opinion on that and how it speaks to what people call 'spirituality' in 3D?

You said Icke, and my comments, were "fear mongering". I strongly disagree with your characterisation of me. To be honest you never gave any examples of why you assume that?

Fear mongering literally means selling fear. I have discussed fear with you extensively and it's obvious my opinions on it do not agree with any form of fear mongering. 

Icke's books are not selling fear. As you have read The Trap give some examples that give you that impression about him. Also, where in my comments did you get that impression from? Again I would like to see examples, because if I am giving that impression I would certainly like to look at what I said again.

People often mistake their feelings of fear as a sign of 'fear mongering', but just because something frightens you it does not follow that the person giving you that information is selling fear. For example parents have to warn their kids about the dangers of online predators, scammers and the type of tactics they use (age appropriate along with computer security) and yes the children probably find that frightening. Unfortunately because of the world we live in we have to warn others of danger if we care about them. Sugar coating it, or burying your head in the sand is not the way to go and ultimately puts people in more danger.

I strongly recommend you read The Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker. Is he fear mongering? No.

As I said in an earlier comment, there is GOOD fear and BAD fear, just as any emotions exist on a spectrum. To avoid fear all together is unhealthy. Fear is a warning system. Would you also want to never feel pain? 

• Like 1

If you are hungry do you sit and meditate some food into your mouth?

No you do not

You get your ass up and you go to the kitchen and prepare yourself something to eat

So it is your ACTIONS that create your reality BUT your actions are guided by your beliefs and thoughts. For example what you consider to be food will be dictated by your beliefs and understandings about such matters and your health outcomes (your reality) will then be decided by your food choices (your actions) which in turn will be shaped by your thoughts

This is why the dark occultists created the public relations industry: to manipulate your thoughts and emotions in order to influence your ACTIONS

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well re frequency, my whole journey has been about that. Phil saying that all apps for meditation are bad is ridiculous. Some are just OM chants, for example. I've experimented with loads. I use what I feel works for me, its intuitive. One was a breakthrough for me as I noticed that certain frequencies affected me more ant used a tuner app to figure out which it was.

Just because the CIA or other agency experimented with binaural beats etc does not render that tool useless. A tool is just a tool, its the individual that chooses how to use it.

Surely, the point of any tool like meditation, as an example, is to help us step away from the programming.

Personally I avoid calling other people's opinions "ridiculous" as it is a sign of your disrespect for that person and their opinions. I have shown respect for your opinions and have not dismissed them in the way you have mine about meditation apps.

You are very defensive about meditation apps.

I'm happy to discuss meditation apps in more detail if you want to have a respectful discussion on it?

Firstly ALL meditation apps are UNNECESSARY. Humans have meditated for millions of years and history is full of mystics, great thinkers and others who have documented their success with NATURAL meditation techniques.

Secondly, the CIA and the military have been heavily involved with the development of those apps. These are the same people who have experimented on people and used psychological tactics to manipulate the population for a very long time. Do you trust them with your brain? Also the apps are programmed by the same corporations who sell you UPF, VR and want to inject you with chips. Again, do you trust those people's intentions?

All meditation apps are run by AI. All the responses you have, your use of them is monitored, logged and adapted to manipulate your use of them. Your brainwaves are being manipulated by those apps WITHOUT YOUR CONSCIOUS CONTROL. But when you meditate without them your BRAINWAVES ARE ENTIRELY UNDER YOUR CONTROL.

Another advantage of natural meditation is that your brain is going at it's own pace, while apps force brain restructuring under the control and pace of the app, which can cause brain damage.

There are plans by Musk and others to link meditation apps with brain chips. Also people already are hooked on VR meditation. 🙄

It is interesting to note people get addicted to meditation apps.

There is much more to this.

You calling something a "tool" does not make it benign. A gun is "just a tool". 

I'm very interested to hear you opinions on my points. I certainly won't label your opinion "ridiculous".

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mr H said:

To be fair to Icke he does explicitly acknowledge the Gnostics, also he is meticulous in explaining where his ideas come from and why he thinks what he does. I may not agree with everything Icke says but you have to respect the guy's dedication to referencing all his ideas, opinions and arguments and what they are based on.

The podcasts are ok, but the books are entirely different. I know a lot of people prefer to watch a quick video or listen to a podcast but the books are far more complex and in depth. You would also get a much better idea of where Icke is coming from, he isn't rehashing ideas. Also he puts together the pieces that others have missed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

If you are hungry do you sit and meditate some food into your mouth?

No you do not

You get your ass up and you go to the kitchen and prepare yourself something to eat

So it is your ACTIONS that create your reality BUT your actions are guided by your beliefs and thoughts. For example what you consider to be food will be dictated by your beliefs and understandings about such matters and your health outcomes (your reality) will then be decided by your food choices (your actions) which in turn will be shaped by your thoughts

This is why the dark occultists created the public relations industry: to manipulate your thoughts and emotions in order to influence your ACTIONS

To an extent that is correct. But the symbiosis of thought, emotion, action and matter etc. is far more complex and less linear than you are suggesting.

If you believe only actions create reality, and the only purpose of thought is to cause actions can you explain you only believe in a materialist view of reality when there is scientific evidence etc. which shows the contrary to be true.

There are many scientists and scientific experiments showing that thoughts affect MATTER, people and objects etc., directly without physical action, such as "getting up and walking to get food". What about Sheldrake for example? The observer effect in physics also and many more examples.

5 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

There are many scientists and scientific experiments showing that thoughts affect MATTER, people and objects etc., directly without physical action, such as "getting up and walking to get food". What about Sheldrake for example? The observer effect in physics also and many more examples.

ok lets do an experiment

stop eating. Don't eat anything anymore

Instead just project thoughts into the morphic field that you want to be nourished without eating. Let us know in a weeks time how you are getting on with this practical application of these ideas

why is this important? it's important because the entire point of the new age religion is to mind-fuck people into thinking that they don't actually need to do anything to combat evil

this narrative war being played out has real world implications and consequences for us and our society

Edited by Macnamara

11 hours ago, Mr H said:

I mean call it what you will. But for me above you are not speaking of meditation. You are speaking of mind or health activities.

Meditation has no aim, no cause, no goal, there is nothing to do.

In what you describe it's more activity based, or you're trying to imagine some kind of out there experience which you don't normally day to day. 

Actually no, you're incorrect. The only type of meditation you're thinking of and describing is transcendental meditation, and that is only one specific type of meditation, there are many types of meditation.

In it's purest form meditation is not mindless and is in fact the restructure of form and function of the brain. That is what happens when you meditate whether you intend it or not. It is the reason why expert meditators can control bodily functions at will, lower or raise their metabolism or eliminate the need for 'sleep'.

If you meditate without changing the frequency of your brain then you're not actually meditating.

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

ok lets do an experiment

stop eating. Don't eat anything anymore

Instead just project thoughts into the morphic field that you want to be nourished without eating. Let us know in a weeks time how you are getting on with this practical application of these ideas

why is this important? it's important because the entire point of the new age religion is to mind-fuck people into thinking that they don't actually need to do anything to combat evil

Oh come on, you obviously know that you're presenting nothing more than a logical fallacy. 😆

Also your last paragraph has nothing to do with the point you're trying to use it to validate. 

And if you're so sure that non physical means can't affect evil what is evil and what are you suggesting people do to combat it using your "physical action" only rule?

6 hours ago, Campion said:

I agree that the word meditation comes with a lot of semantic baggage and a lot of it is unhelpful. 

Unfortunately the phrase "brain training" has also been loaded with a lot of semantic baggage also, especially in recent years.

Meditation tends to be more of an internal process while learning to drive a car or play a piano an external one. Meditation can also involves access to altered and unconscious states of consciousness if done properly. Deep meditation should leave you conscious at below 4Hz. One of the most common things beginners have a problem with is falling asleep while meditating, they go in Theta and go unconscious, some even in alpha! If you're 'meditating' at mostly alpha states you're really just relaxing. A lot of the meditation apps actually encourage you to use them to fall asleep! Which will destroy your ability to access higher states of the unconscious. The meditation apps also destroy your ability to consciously control your own brain frequency.

21 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Oh come on, you obviously know that you're presenting nothing more than a logical fallacy. 😆

Also your last paragraph has nothing to do with the point you're trying to use it to validate. 

And if you're so sure that non physical means can't affect evil what is evil and what are you suggesting people do to combat it using your "physical action" only rule?

lots of posters here actually believe in the power of action

for example many said 'no' to the covid jabs thereby proving that they actually DO understand that your actions ARE important in shaping your reality

so lets do another easy example for you. It's clear to those of us paying attention that the cabal want to enslave us within a technocratic system which requires all appliances to be 'smart' which is to say wireless so that they communicate with the artificial intelligence through the 5G cloud

so may i offer another suggestion of right action: don't buy or use any smart tech

now if enough people start getting this kind of thinking into their thick skulls we might actually have a chance at turning this around but if they don't and continue to deny the importance of action as a force for change then we will become helpless slaves of the new world order and no amount of transcendental meditation will change that.

if a person meditates to save the world whilst continuing to own and use smart tech then they are a hypocrite and a fool

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, runhomejack said:

Maybe saying 'NPCs' was a little harsh.  Just to clarify my point, I'm not trying to belittle creation or how we're setup to interact, just talking out possibly how infinite realities could make sense in my head.  It ties in somehow with the idea I've heard about our own various levels of existence taking place at the same time.  I.e. we exist and operate on all planes at the same time.  It's hard to hazard a guess without experience of it. 

I personally believe there is a mechanism built into humans that allows us to experience first hand.  Much obfuscation around the subject, but I believe it to be the act of meditation.  It's the hardest science in creation imo.  It requires everything of us.  I believe past saints were certified laboratory technicians.  But before we can say an experiment doesn't work, we must perform it as described (same as in material sciences - not directing this at you, just a general rant).

I think you do get what I mean, your posts seem to be very open-minded.

Very interesting. I have experienced the multiple lives and universe thing. And I believe science talks about it more than I can.

But even though there could be many MR Hs living multiple existences. The sense of I for me, does not have any association with the character MR H. There are no words for I. Maybe we can say all that is and ever could be, I think that's how David describes it, I enjoy the word God.

How the associations work between that level of being and the character MR H, is a bit if a mystery. Of which I have many theories but no real evidence for, for example the soul as a bridge between God and human. Think it's difficult to evidence for certain how that all works 

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

To be fair to Icke he does explicitly acknowledge the Gnostics, also he is meticulous in explaining where his ideas come from and why he thinks what he does. I may not agree with everything Icke says but you have to respect the guy's dedication to referencing all his ideas, opinions and arguments and what they are based on.

The podcasts are ok, but the books are entirely different. I know a lot of people prefer to watch a quick video or listen to a podcast but the books are far more complex and in depth. You would also get a much better idea of where Icke is coming from, he isn't rehashing ideas. Also he puts together the pieces that others have missed.

Totally agree, he is excellent at referencing his ideas and theories. And his dedication is unrivalled.......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

Actually no, you're incorrect. The only type of meditation you're thinking of and describing is transcendental meditation, and that is only one specific type of meditation, there are many types of meditation.

In it's purest form meditation is not mindless and is in fact the restructure of form and function of the brain. That is what happens when you meditate whether you intend it or not. It is the reason why expert meditators can control bodily functions at will, lower or raise their metabolism or eliminate the need for 'sleep'.

If you meditate without changing the frequency of your brain then you're not actually meditating.

What I was describing is the neo Advaita meditation, the direct path. 

There are many other meditations, but on the direct path they are not considered meditation, mind activities. This is just the perspective of someone on the direct path. If you are on the indirect path you would consider all those other things, like focusing on candles, breath etc, meditation.

I did do these. And you feel great. But if you don't keep it up you don't. And it didn't lead to any kind of spiritual realization, just changed my state which was not what I was personally looking for.

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

I agree that the word meditation comes with a lot of semantic baggage and a lot of it is unhelpful. 

Unfortunately the phrase "brain training" has also been loaded with a lot of semantic baggage also, especially in recent years.

Meditation tends to be more of an internal process while learning to drive a car or play a piano an external one. Meditation can also involves access to altered and unconscious states of consciousness if done properly. Deep meditation should leave you conscious at below 4Hz. One of the most common things beginners have a problem with is falling asleep while meditating, they go in Theta and go unconscious, some even in alpha! If you're 'meditating' at mostly alpha states you're really just relaxing. A lot of the meditation apps actually encourage you to use them to fall asleep! Which will destroy your ability to access higher states of the unconscious. The meditation apps also destroy your ability to consciously control your own brain frequency.

Yes I had these experiences when I did those types of meditations. Different dimensions, different aspects of psyche, feeling super great generally. But for me this all came to no good. And I never witnessed any spiritual progression in others who did it. And often saw spiritual egos developing as a result. "I can go to the 8th dimension, ner na ner na ner".

Kind of turning yourself into a super human. But the identity is still there, that you are a limited human. You just think you're a better version of yourself. I imagine it would take many years and dedication to get spiritual realization this way. 

The reason it's called the indirect path, is because you reach for spiritual realization by retraining your mind and body in alignment with your true self, and hope this brings about a realization and change in identity at some point in the future, what some might call enlightenment.

On the direct path, they straight to the root of the issue. The identity question, which is thouroughly investigated. And then you abide in yourself in silence. Theory being ince you've dug out the root, the other things like change of mind and body will occur naturally and you then bring forth this new understanding of your identity to the world. It's for me a much much quicker process after years trying the other way.

Whatever works for you really....

I do still enjoy "normal meditations" from time to time. Definitely some great experiences to be had that way........

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

lots of posters here actually believe in the power of action

for example many said 'no' to the covid jabs thereby proving that they actually DO understand that your actions ARE important in shaping your reality

so lets do another easy example for you. It's clear to those of us paying attention that the cabal want to enslave us within a technocratic system which requires all appliances to be 'smart' which is to say wireless so that they communicate with the artificial intelligence through the 5G cloud

so may i offer another suggestion of right action: don't buy or use any smart tech

now if enough people start getting this kind of thinking into their thick skulls we might actually have a chance at turning this around but if they don't and continue to deny the importance of action as a force for change then we will become helpless slaves of the new world order and no amount of transcendental meditation will change that.

if a person meditates to save the world whilst continuing to own and use smart tech then they are a hypocrite and a fool

So now you move on to a false dichotomy! 

So you think it's EITHER 'physical' action OR transcendental meditation (not sure why you think that is the only meditation...). 

Do you sleep at night? How much of it do you remember the next day when you 'wake up'?

Have you considered that it takes more than one level of existence and consciousness to achieve something? It's certainly the way the elite are doing it!

Sure, the elite use the 3D physical to control people, but if that is all they did it would be a lot simpler to overthrow a few thousand inbreed narcissists, but guess what, it isn't that simple.

Word to the wise, YOU are using smart tech right now by using the internet, a computer and a phone. In fact everything you do is using smart tech, from barcodes to credit cards, public transport, cars, medication, hospitals, food, entertainment. And don't try and say you live in a cave, you don't.

The reality is that you're swimming in smart tech. It's beaming through you right now, when you walk down the street it's watching you, facial recognising you. You pay taxes, your voice, texts, emails and comments on this forum are smart tech. You're in the system. Everything you do is monitored with smart tech all the time.

Obviously it's a good idea to avoid as much tech as you can, and it's obvious the jabs are what they are, and UPF is a major technological issue that is designed to destroy our digestive system and damage people, but you pretending you can avoid it all while living INSIDE it is kidding yourself. 

They will win if you only fight this on their 'physical' terms, that is exactly what they want you to think.

Explain to me what you think of what happened with the medium and Icke in The Trap. Explain that with just your so called 'physical' rules.