Tunnels Under New York City

Lady Baynham

I heard it was trending heavily on twitter ('#jewtunnels') but then it seemed to disappear. Looks like it's being rapidly memory holed! 

The stained mattresses and kids chair aren't good optics. Why would some religious folk need such items in their secret tunnel system anyway...? Genuinely puzzled over this one.

p.s. just noticed this one, seems really odd:

Edited by Dickwan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've heard of many tunnels under New York and it wouldn't surprise me if that is where the homeless can stay warm and live a different lifestyle down under. The real pedos have their rituals in better places than under someone's floor, more so on islands 🙂 or mansions...   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Bochurim" but with an "e" I guess unless article below made a typo? (whether using a "u" or "e" ?...take ur pick, not the most important detail)...

anyway I noted this curious word in article or post at 55seconds in... where we are looking at OP video (see top)

I wondered~ is this a New York word partly, but no it seems it is a Jewish only word..

Maybe (I thought) in my assumption it could mean like Bohemian a little bit?... but rather in actuality a Jewish word that after a quick search it turns out it
probably means something more like Bachelor, in the Jewish dialect.

Something related to Bachelor, for making a smile:-

https://collive.com/what-are-bochurim-thinking

Everyone always complains about the system, how it is incomplete, ineffective or an absolute malfunction. Although singles shift the blame to the shadchanim (both professional as well as the others like family and friends), the bigger issue lies with the daters.

There was no bigger shock to me than hearing the following: one of the bocherim I was speaking (although maybe not the norm) shared with me that these days, a guy must have at least three girls lined up for him before he travels to his destination in order to date. Otherwise “it is not worth the trip.

So as the article says at the end “a dor yeshorim yivoroch.” to that I guess which is just "The pain of Yeshorim Yivoroch."

"Bashert" would meanwhile seem to mean}} "the ONE you look for to marry", as opposed to "the many you may to attract, at least at first".... but in a very english opinion, it might be said the more suitors the better?? THREE at least???... though the Jewish ideally don't like to mess around I suppose despite how playing for more could increase the chances of their "chosen one".

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

I’m ’watching’ this develop, well trying to.

There is obvious AI generated pics being thrown into the mix….

annoyingly hadn’t saved the ‘original’ from the telegram thread that posted it. I tend to leave any channel that posts fake stuff as soon as I realise they are posting fake stuff. 

the photo looked fine, until you look at the faces of the 7 or so people carrying the mattress. No eyes and they all looked the same. Then you zoom in and look at guy centre of pic - where are his legs??

its 100% AI generated…

IMG_4334.png

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I've seen some Jew-tunnel themed AI generated images, so had me wondering about the story of the stained mattresses. 

This isn't conclusive, by any means, but here's some footage of aforesaid mattresses (sorry, another twitter link) - it could be they were used for insulation. Or maybe I'm trying too hard to find reasonable explanations!

Only other observations are:

(a) there was an obvious concerted effort to stop the story gaining traction on Twitter, including attempts to derail the topic by posting completely unrelated posts;

(b) whilst it was trending massively earlier, Twitter clearly took steps to prevent it from appearing on any lists of trending topics... as it seemed to just disappear;

(c) getting back to finding reasonable (relatively speaking) reasons for the whole story, maybe they were just doomsday prepping - ie creating a safe space below ground in case of societal collapse;

(d) seems odd that the police would allow the tunnels to be filled-in with concrete before doing an investigation;

(e) there's still the question of what the baby high chair was used for... 

image.jpeg.2620bd019942105774c1d539fec07a06.jpeg

• Like 1

I used to love digging just for the sake of digging. Big holes small holes. Anywhere my dream was always to live underground like a hobbit.

I began to get a reputation around my neck of the woods. The locals would call me "mole man". 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, numnuts said:

Paedo rabbi cells have been busted in the past. All verified. So, 'assuming' this is true, then what's the big deal anyway? I don't understand.

I suppose so, but that applies to most of the threads on DIF - what's the big deal about anything posted on here? Why bother at all? 

I was personally just fascinated to watch the story being memory-holed in real time. Also, if it had been another religious group other than Jewish, then I suspect it would've made headline news in the corporate media.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 2:14 AM, numnuts said:

Paedo rabbi cells have been busted in the past. All verified. So, 'assuming' this is true, then what's the big deal anyway? I don't understand.

It's amazing what you'll find when you go down the RABBI hole! 😱 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 1/9/2024 at 10:04 PM, Fluke said:

I used to love digging just for the sake of digging. Big holes small holes. Anywhere my dream was always to live underground like a hobbit.

I began to get a reputation around my neck of the woods. The locals would call me "mole man". 

That tunnel could have been the result of a Rabbi accidently dropping a nickel into a crack in the floor, 'Oi vey, vaste not, vant not'!🫣

• Haha 1

• Screamingeagle changed the title to Tunnels Under New York City

this is the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN !

those matresses, even if "used for padding the walls" ...

Would Christians use shit stained matresses in a holy place? in a church? in a cathedral? etc? NO

Would Muslims use shit stained matresses in a holy place? in a mosque? in shrines? etc? NO

Would Hindus use shit stained matresses in their holy places of worship? temples? etc NO

Who uses shit in their rituals? satanists !!
Who end up eating shit? satanists !!
Who makes paintings with shit? satanists !!

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 20-50-39 illuminatibot on X Aleister Crowley the most idolized occultist today ate his own feces looking for enlightenment. _ X.png

Edited by shabbirss

1 hour ago, shabbirss said:

Would Hindus use shit stained matresses in their holy places of worship? temples? etc NO

there are often dark flipsides to religions though for example the thuggee cult in india and also there are some sadhus that DO break taboos for example they go and secretly eat the flesh of the dead

in buddhism the dark flipside is the Bon religion who invert the swastika so that it is flowing in the opposite direction

the dark flipside of judaism is sabbateanism

i guess the dark flipside of christianity would be satanism

Edited by Macnamara