Not fitting into society

Mr H

12 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yeah I don't know about personality types. My understanding of the word, is it comes from the latin to mask. So it is a fake version of people which I have 0 interest in.

well jung was very clever guy but hey why should you need to learn anything right? that requires effort and effort is hard....much easier to put on some beads and go on a 'spiritual' retreat

Edited by Macnamara

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

well jung was very clever guy but hey why should you need to learn anything right? that requires effort and effort is hard....much easier to put on some beads and go on a 'spiritual' retreat

I have no interest in learning about fake concepts and fake people which is what defines the word personality. Of which, because of it's nature- being a mask can therefore change on a dime. Much more interested in things more permanent in people like character and values. It provides useful information. Personality does not.

Edited by Mr H

19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i'm not speaking about the khazarian hypothesis. I'm speaking about the SABBATEAN jews and so is David icke and no one is talking about hate

why would we speak about such things whilst deadly covid injections are being parcelled out? I mean why would anyone want to understand such things when life or death decisions are to be made? yes that was sarcasm

do you know what hate is? hate is injecting people with bioweapons

Ok the Sabbatean Jews then. 

You bring them up almost on every topic in pretty negative and I would describe hateful way. You seem to blame them for all your and the world's problems 

Have you ever actually met a Sabbatean Jew or just read about them on the internet?

Edited by Mr H

12 minutes ago, Mr H said:

You bring them up almost on every topic in pretty negative and I would describe hateful way. You seem to blame them for all your and the world's problems 

Have you ever actually met a Sabbatean Jew or just read about them on the internet?

And that comment may have come across as factitious not the intention so I should expand.

For me personally. It's pretty dumb to get yourself worked up about something you have not directly experienced. And just read others talking about on the internet.

Covid scam - we have all directly experienced the scam

Banking/ money system scam. We can dig into banking documentation and see how the scam works. We can experience the effects in inflation.

Sabbatean Jews which you constantly mention. I never heard or met these people. If they're as evil as you say, I'd like to know where these dudes hang, and see if they are really the devil incarnate as you propose. But I cannot come to that conclusion just from you saying how evil they are, especially if your information does not come from real experience and just stuff you've read others speaking about on the internet.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i'm not speaking about the khazarian hypothesis. I'm speaking about the SABBATEAN jews and so is David icke and no one is talking about hate

why would we speak about such things whilst deadly covid injections are being parcelled out? I mean why would anyone want to understand such things when life or death decisions are to be made? yes that was sarcasm

do you know what hate is? hate is injecting people with bioweapons

"Sarcasm is a thinly veiled attempt to disguise feelings of anger, fear, or hurt. It can be a means of diminishing feelings of vulnerability that may be experienced in the willingness to acknowledge the underlying feelings. When the deliverer of the sarcasm gets angry or defensive at the recipient of it for “taking things too personally” or being “too sensitive,” they are trying to invalidate the other’s feelings and avoid feeling guilty or responsible for causing them pain." -Psycholgy Today

Mac, just for clarity, Im not having a go at you here, I used to be that sarcastic person.

I've since learned to be in control of my own emotional output and not get fired up by past parental and other programming. By understanding the root of my own reactions I learned to disengage and not be so reactive. It leads to a calmer life when you can accept most people react out of fear, anger or hurt.

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

why don't you take a look through my pirate republic thread? I have spent more time then you would believe learning about what's going on in the world and i'm happy to help you gain a more complete understanding of what is going on

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

Covid scam - we have all directly experienced the scam

Banking/ money system scam. We can dig into banking documentation and see how the scam works. We can experience the effects in inflation.

the point of this forum is to establish what the conspiracy is and who is behind it and arguably, what we can do about it. Perhaps you could start here:

To Understand Sabbatean Frankism, Is to Understand the World – David Icke (2019)

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/to-understand-sabbatean-frankism-is-to-understand-the-world-david-icke-in-2019/

Edited by Macnamara

In the realm of deceit what you call "conspiracy" isn't actually "conspiracy", it's the way of the world. In this world, "...all the sinners are saints...".

They are operating in accordance with the nature of this world. So, it doesn't matter what you might think or believe what it "was", that is more or less just fantasy, wishful thinking...it is what it is RIGHT NOW. A dream gone sour. A dream that is incompatible with True Nature. 

David Icke more or less says that the devil rules this world; it is an artificial construct, a "simulation", an illusion, a dream, and that these "evil" ones are just agents of it..."Archons". 

It's all in the mind. Everything. Deceit is ruling the (isolated)mind or consciousness that is dreaming this world up...we are(projections) in that mind experiencing it, this world is the opposite of Reality. Any deceit accepted will eventually grow and take over that world, deceit is like a progressive illness, like cancer, this world is an expression of that. Just because elements and qualities of The Real are present here doesn't change the fact that this world is the result of a denial/rejection of The Real. As long as illusions and lies are preferred over Truth and Reality will be as long as one perceives and experiences any and all kinds of "evil". "Evil" being anything that conflicts or contradicts Truth.

The filter that is looked through and generates "evil" is deceit. (hello "ego").

It's a game. Anyone can opt out anytime. But we cannot take deceit with us.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Mr H said:

Sabbatean Jews which you constantly mention. I never heard or met these people. If they're as evil as you say, I'd like to know where these dudes hang, and see if they are really the devil incarnate as you propose.

DUMBS, Chabad, New Mexico and Epstein

Jeffery Epstein maybe the weakest link in the entire Global Conspiracy

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
26 Jan 2024

CHABAD LUBAVITCH CONNECT PUTIN, NETANYAHU, RFK JNR, RFK SNR, MILEI, ZELENSKY, ALAN DERSHOWITZ ,JARED KUSHNER AND DONALD TRUMP

Christopher Jon Bjerknes points out in his incredible videos on Youtube (CJBBOOKS) that the Brooklyn bases Chabad Lubavitch appear to be a Messianic Cult who follow the Lurianic Kabbalah of Isaac Luria. According to Christophers deep knowledge and decades of research into the Kabbalah, Jewish Mysticism and the Zohar this Ultra Orthodox Jewish sect believe in an End Times Prophecy that has to culminate BEFORE the year 2240 with a 3rd Solomons Temple in Jerusalem on Temple Mount and what they call their ‘Sabbath 7,000th year World To Come’.

Christophers extraordinary research can be found on his X account here : https://twitter.com/CJBbooks

Chabad Lubavitch of course recently hit the headlines for the apparent attempt to cover up a tunnel dug underneath their HQ in Brooklyn Crown Heights. Speculation of what this tunnel may have been used for has be mostly centred around supposed child trafficking, but there are other reasons as to why these tunnels are spread out underneath vast areas of not only Brooklyn itself but the entire mass of New York including under water.

Illegal New York synagogue tunnel leads to 9 arrests - Mainstream Article from the BBC (A stained mattress and baby chair was found into a basement area where the tunnels lead into)

Donald Trump is connected to Chabad through his son in law Jared Kushner who was recently pictured with Elon Musk at a football match in Qatar with what appears to be Saudi Royalty. So it would be wise to ask why someone connected to a “Jewish” Messianic sect with their eyes on Temple Mount would be associating with Saudi Royalty who along with funding from Qatar (home of Hamas HQ Offices) helped to bankroll Elon Musks “Purchase:” of Twitter not rebrand as ‘X’ with all of its Saturn and occult symbolic significance.

These tunnels in New York connect with the Manhattan project via Columbia University who's Buell Hall used to function as an Insane Asylum and also once functioned as a place to house a particle acceleration in its underground tunnels which was then used in the Manhattan Project at the Trinity site in New Mexico.

https://richardwillett.substack.com/p/dumbs-chabad-new-mexico-and-epstein

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

DUMBS, Chabad, New Mexico and Epstein

Jeffery Epstein maybe the weakest link in the entire Global Conspiracy

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
26 Jan 2024

CHABAD LUBAVITCH CONNECT PUTIN, NETANYAHU, RFK JNR, RFK SNR, MILEI, ZELENSKY, ALAN DERSHOWITZ ,JARED KUSHNER AND DONALD TRUMP

Christopher Jon Bjerknes points out in his incredible videos on Youtube (CJBBOOKS) that the Brooklyn bases Chabad Lubavitch appear to be a Messianic Cult who follow the Lurianic Kabbalah of Isaac Luria. According to Christophers deep knowledge and decades of research into the Kabbalah, Jewish Mysticism and the Zohar this Ultra Orthodox Jewish sect believe in an End Times Prophecy that has to culminate BEFORE the year 2240 with a 3rd Solomons Temple in Jerusalem on Temple Mount and what they call their ‘Sabbath 7,000th year World To Come’.

Christophers extraordinary research can be found on his X account here : https://twitter.com/CJBbooks

Chabad Lubavitch of course recently hit the headlines for the apparent attempt to cover up a tunnel dug underneath their HQ in Brooklyn Crown Heights. Speculation of what this tunnel may have been used for has be mostly centred around supposed child trafficking, but there are other reasons as to why these tunnels are spread out underneath vast areas of not only Brooklyn itself but the entire mass of New York including under water.

Illegal New York synagogue tunnel leads to 9 arrests - Mainstream Article from the BBC (A stained mattress and baby chair was found into a basement area where the tunnels lead into)

Donald Trump is connected to Chabad through his son in law Jared Kushner who was recently pictured with Elon Musk at a football match in Qatar with what appears to be Saudi Royalty. So it would be wise to ask why someone connected to a “Jewish” Messianic sect with their eyes on Temple Mount would be associating with Saudi Royalty who along with funding from Qatar (home of Hamas HQ Offices) helped to bankroll Elon Musks “Purchase:” of Twitter not rebrand as ‘X’ with all of its Saturn and occult symbolic significance.

These tunnels in New York connect with the Manhattan project via Columbia University who's Buell Hall used to function as an Insane Asylum and also once functioned as a place to house a particle acceleration in its underground tunnels which was then used in the Manhattan Project at the Trinity site in New Mexico.

https://richardwillett.substack.com/p/dumbs-chabad-new-mexico-and-epstein

Why is the fact that many of the illuminati are apparently jews/zionists more significant than the fact that many of them are male, or white, or rich, or able-bodied, or any other common denominator? I only ask because it appears to me that it's not actually that significant. You're like someone who is witnessing a car crash but is focused on the air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror.

Edited by Ethel

4 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Why is the fact that many of the illuminati are apparently jews/zionists more significant than the fact that many of them are male, or white, or rich, or able-bodied, or any other common denominator? I only ask because it appears to me that it's not actually that significant. You're like someone who is witnessing a car crash but is focused on the air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror.

no i'm the person who understands what has caused the crash in the first place

what is significant is their occult beliefs. That is what distinguishes them from you or me

whereas if you call them 'white' then you do not distinguish between them and millions of other people who are also white but have notthing to do with the conspiracy

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

no i'm the person who understands what has caused the crash in the first place

what is significant is their occult beliefs

I would say the significant part is that they are steering humanity as per their own very iffy agenda and that most of humanity are unconsciously attuning to it, but hey-ho. Just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I would say the significant part is that they are steering humanity as per their own very iffy agenda and that most of humanity are unconsciously attuning to it, but hey-ho. Just my opinion.

well if you were talking to a child and wanted to sum up the situation in a single line then that would be ok

but i'm talking to adults so i'm explaining to them what these people are and what motivates them

2 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

What is the point of the Elite wanting to control everyone? Everyone is going to die.

bill gates made billion through microsoft so why does he invest in monsanto, geoengineering and vaccines?

is it because he is a kind hearted man who wants to save humanity from its own folly or is it because he is waging a covert war against humanity?

different people will have wildly different perceptions of the man and his motivations

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

but i'm talking to adults so i'm explaining to them what these people are and what motivates them

You have just answered that in a sentence. They are people. Some may be aliens. Their motivation is control; the key issue is how this will pan out and the key problem is that most of humanity don't possess enough awareness to realize that they have a dysfunctional relationship with authority. Plus you cannot force awakening in others, which means the only thing that anyone on this forum can truly have complete control over is themselves. The jew stuff just isn't that helpful.

That doesn't really answer the question. Whatever Billy's reasons are, good or bad, we're all gonna die. The endgame on this planet is death. Why be so desperate to control humanity or kill them early? I would imagine it has to do with the males having a very small penis and needy for attention.

Just now, Ethel said:

You have just answered that in a sentence. They are people. Some may be aliens. Their motivation is control; the key issue is how this will pan out and the key problem is that most of humanity don't possess enough awareness to realize that they have a dysfunctional relationship with authority. Plus you cannot force awakening in others, which means the only thing that anyone on this forum can truly have complete control over is themselves. The jew stuff just isn't that helpful.

i don't agree with dumbing down. I think if the sabbateans could achieve one thing on this forum it would be to get us to stop talking about them

d90858670807294ac5046c49a75c254d7c0268eb

1 minute ago, Jason57 said:

That doesn't really answer the question. Whatever Billy's reasons are, good or bad, we're all gonna die. The endgame on this planet is death. Why be so desperate to control humanity or kill them early? I would imagine it has to do with the males having a very small penis and needy for attention.

if it were isolated individuals then maybe you could get the micro-penis theory to fly but we are talking about an entire network of highly organised and motivated people

what is motivating them.....their occultism

but that in itself isn't a complete answer is it, but the more you walk down that road the stranger it becomes

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

if it were isolated individuals then maybe you could get the micro-penis theory to fly but we are talking about an entire network of highly organised and motivated people

what is motivating them.....their occultism

but that in itself isn't a complete answer is it, but the more you walk down that road the stranger it becomes

It seems like the ancient texts or religious texts might be right about the evil in the world, and it's hatred for humanity. I've always thought if there is a Spirit that created everything, surely that spirit wouldn't be religious.

On 1/8/2024 at 5:59 AM, Mr H said:

I think if went to a shrink and told them humans don't exist, the world is an illusion, I am god , the illusiory world is run by an evil, satanic worshipping, paedophilic death cult....they may conclude I'm a bit off my rocker....

Well since you put it like that

Most people want to think that they are open and "in tune" with their soul and stuff but when you tackle the important issues they either shut you down, condem you, call you crazy or bring you down to their level. Most people don't want you to be 'more' enlightened than them. It's a lonely life for those of us who can 'see' beyond. It has always been this way for me, since I was a child. But the good thing is that we have power. Even if it hurts to be the black sheep, even if it hurts to be misunderstood or lonely, inside we have love and light, I feel that way anyway. We'll never fit in this society. This is a system of inverted consciousness, evil and narcissism. Extrinsic values based on materialism and the 5 senses. We are a different breed. We have intrinsic values based on light. We're not the same and will never be.

• Thanks 2

On 1/12/2024 at 5:00 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Let's not act like 90% of conspiracy theorists aren't just a different flavour of NPC. Very few conspiracy theorists are willing to look into both sides of certain issues, especially geoplitically. Conspiracy theorists also have massive discernment issues, and often fall for all kinds of well poisoning bullshit. This is why I'm too embarrased to identify as a conspiracy theorist these days, and would rather just call myself an intelligence gatherer. How is the turbo contrarian any different from the average lemming on the street?

That's not a dig at conspiracy theorists as I was one for years, but I'm just saying that there are layers of deception.

There are layers of deception indeed, and many psychopaths, narcissists and npc's disguised as 'truthers', 'enlightened ones' or 'spiritual healers'. I know a couple. It's not nice. Wolves in sheep's clothing. And they usually go about in life 'winning' and very cleverly hiding the murdering hand that leaves a long trail of damaged people behind them.

• Sad 1

On 1/12/2024 at 7:49 PM, novymir said:

There are aspects and qualities of Truth "in the world", but "the world" cannot claim them, because the world was born out of a deceit and is therefore governed by deceit(it is a deceit). 

Deceit is the Father of Lies and from deceit is all "evil" sourced. There are degrees of "evil", some mild and some in it's purest extreme, but none of it is real. The only thing this world offers is evil, the so-called "good" in this world is only that which leads out, anything else is a "good" deception. Hehe...

The truth is this world is just an idea contrary to Truth that was considered/contemplated, an idea tested for validity, within this consciousness(the larger "us"=1 fragmented piece of the undeceived Whole), it wasn't 'evil' to do that, but it ends up subjecting that consciousness(it and the further fragmented "us"=internal projection of world) to the experience of virtual evil.

Then there's all sorts of justifications and rationalizations that are used to give the experience value and importance, but they aren't objectively valid except to say we are not forced to accept Reality, we are free to reject IT(deceive ourselves), but all we'll end up doing is isolate apart from Reality and dream up a world dominated by evil(anti-Truth), intentional or not.

The logical conclusion is inevitable. It's already happened. One by one.

So I say to "myself" wtf am I still here? (I'm not having a great time...I can't go along with the charade much anymore).

This is an awesome explanation, please speak more :) What else do you know?