Not fitting into society

Mr H

45 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

That is simply not true. I've met plenty of people who were duped by the fear process of vax or religion and later woke up when all the deaths started appearing or when other information came to light.

Breaking through fear and programming is a process, easier for some than others. If we slap a label on someone how does that make us better or more enlightened souls? To me, that attitude means we still have work to do both on ourselves or to help others see the truth etc.

Its not fair to tar everyone with a label of NPC or normies etc. Just because they don't have your particular life experience or belief system does not mean its them or us.

Some have more to get over than others. Some accept rules easier than others. Some really like the system and trust too much perhaps.

We are not judge, jury and executioner. 

Everything that humans have fabricated is a lie. It reflects the most primitive illusions. It is a trial. Which was designed by an intelligence of the highest order. It won't be deceived by anything. Apparently, a correct choice has to be made, and that concerns the whole of human existence. I know that I'm in enemy territory. Perhaps humans are merely replaying one aspect of this intelligence, as the emergence of itself. Because we are not the first.

1 hour ago, novymir said:

Well, you're doing your thing, and it's not for me to argue for or against it. I just offer what might be an uncommon perspective useful to someone.

It's fine, we might not always be on the same page with everything, but I respect you because you don't debate like a subversive.

Do you not feel like there's any genuine good in the world?

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's fine, we might not always be on the same page with everything, but I respect you because you don't debate like a subversive.

Do you not feel like there's any genuine good in the world?

There are aspects and qualities of Truth "in the world", but "the world" cannot claim them, because the world was born out of a deceit and is therefore governed by deceit(it is a deceit). 

Deceit is the Father of Lies and from deceit is all "evil" sourced. There are degrees of "evil", some mild and some in it's purest extreme, but none of it is real. The only thing this world offers is evil, the so-called "good" in this world is only that which leads out, anything else is a "good" deception. Hehe...

The truth is this world is just an idea contrary to Truth that was considered/contemplated, an idea tested for validity, within this consciousness(the larger "us"=1 fragmented piece of the undeceived Whole), it wasn't 'evil' to do that, but it ends up subjecting that consciousness(it and the further fragmented "us"=internal projection of world) to the experience of virtual evil.

Then there's all sorts of justifications and rationalizations that are used to give the experience value and importance, but they aren't objectively valid except to say we are not forced to accept Reality, we are free to reject IT(deceive ourselves), but all we'll end up doing is isolate apart from Reality and dream up a world dominated by evil(anti-Truth), intentional or not.

The logical conclusion is inevitable. It's already happened. One by one.

So I say to "myself" wtf am I still here? (I'm not having a great time...I can't go along with the charade much anymore).

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i don't think you should even use the words 'judge, jury and executioner' in the same sentence as 'truthers' because none of us acted in that way.....that's hyperbole

the people you should be levelling that accusation at are the state and the corporations who conspired to jab the public with covid bioweapons or a midazolam/morphine cocktail

And I didn't accuse anyone, so why such a sensitive over reaction? Followed by a patronising, oh thats a feminine reaction, whereas what's really going on is bears in the wood, death and destruction.

Mate, its up to you, manifest your negative world if you need it so badly, and ill stick to what I prefer.

By focusing on the gloom, you get that back. The quantum field is a mirror. Check it out if you don't belive me.

Everything is brought about by your/ our beliefs. I can honestly say the last 3 years have been the most amazing of my life, and I'm no spring chicken! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Mate, its up to you, manifest your negative world if you need it so badly, and ill stick to what I prefer.

By focusing on the gloom, you get that back. The quantum field is a mirror. Check it out if you don't belive me.

Everything is brought about by your/ our beliefs. I can honestly say the last 3 years have been the most amazing of my life, and I'm no spring chicken! 

That may be the case ,but it is still happening and some of us are aware of what is going on and trying to speak up

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RobinJ said:

it's not going to be your sitting around and thinking only positive thoughts that will change the world for the better. It will be engaging with the sacred masculine of ACTION that will actually bring about change in this reality

if this were not true then the cabal wouldn't invest so much money and effort into controlling peoples perceptions so that they can influence their behaviour. Instead if they wanted to ruin the world all they would do is sit around thinking negative thoughts whilst ignoring the positive.

But they don't do that. They MAKE change happen through ACTION

Edited by Macnamara

On 1/12/2024 at 6:48 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

debate like a subversive.

I'm very sure I've seen you speak of subversives negatively before (once at least)... BUT --WHY-- I would *really* like to know? 🙂 🤔

May I ask ~ Is it because they/we/them whoever, are all assumed to be anarchists when using the word or what is it exactly? I have chosen the word I just did to be most obvious, just to help be clear, not necessarily to be polarizing etc.

Not got a problem with how you speak.... You are articulate and diligent in how you think, and that's fine.... You will know terms I don't necessarily know and I can respect that even when I don't see myself getting so in among it all.

but speaking on moreover another issue, for me I don't know too many fancy terms in regards to elitist language (for example) like found in politics... but that's another playing field really and quango culture etc, full of artifice, but even when casting out politics I would still hope to avoid high falutin speak if & when I can.

I am capable of speaking eruditely and however a thing might be conjured to express, but in general I choose to be more raw... (pointed I guess but somertimes open to suggestion, but EVEN THEN would that stop me being subversive in any case- NOPE)

Ps,

*Not saying high falutin is how you speak*,  (we all have inflections and complexions that come with intelligence) but I am simply pointing out we are all built someway different for how we see reasonable in projecting ourselves...

To me, the word "Subversive" at least to express, and shine a light on sometimes, I would -err argue- IS NECESSARY sometimes to help shape a conversation in some part. It doesn't necessarily however have to set the tone for the entire duration, just because some subversive elements are causal or inherently needed to illustrate gravity and solutions towards whatever end goal... Communicating at other times may simply be the basic need to express more generally and is cathartic just to say sometimes, and doesn't always mean trouble is on the horizon... However it should be no surprise why the world has and probably even needs more subversives n some respects.

Focusing on just this one word for now if you will help understand from your perspective about why you seem not to enjoy its usage:-

Maybe "Subversives" as you might generalize or otherwise are what?... (maybe abrasive for example??), plus MAY included have an "argumentative tendency" rather than a calm debating one?.... Could these two things alone be the predominant reasons? --- Everything Cool... I just wonder is all.

Surrounding this type of word and it's deep implications which in general I don't see a problem with, especially when needing to express raw passion about some important issue.....What could be the matter then?....
I suppose as per the other hand, it's JUST NICER? to be a little nuanced about topics sometimes, rather than FULL ON?? as could be implied by "subversive".... I can accept either depending on my mood.... Unless I feel backed into a corner,,,,, however for general speak I still have no bias especially over how a person puts across let's say, as long as obviously they are not being trolling, heavily sarcastic or abusive, but I think most people here can agree that on fundamental conduct in general...  Cheers.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
BUT --WHY-- I would *really* like to know? (the why has it)

Good arguments. Negativity from all sides is a bugger to, well not to confront as such as I'm sure we have our own ways, though when it is relentless as some may be aware of and all around just smacks others down it's a fucking hard thing to even attempt to conquer especially after numerous times of being beaten down

Good big debate though

Society though. There is truly something well off kilter with it all. It's like peeking through a window from the outside most times. I'm sure there's something in common but connecting doesn't sometime work. It used to I think

FIFO - Fit In Or Fuck Off

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it's not going to be your sitting around and thinking only positive thoughts that will change the world for the better. It will be engaging with the sacred masculine of ACTION that will actually bring about change in this reality

if this were not true then the cabal wouldn't invest so much money and effort into controlling peoples perceptions so that they can influence their behaviour. Instead if they wanted to ruin the world all they would do is sit around thinking negative thoughts whilst ignoring the positive.

But they don't do that. They MAKE change happen through ACTION

Well the  sacred masculine got us into this mess of control and rampant corruption, and twisting the idea of divine masculine or feminine by using those words doesn't make it correct.

You've misunderstood the reality, Its not an either or thing. Its about BALANCE.

Masculine and feminine working together in harmony so that the strengths of both are incorporated is true balance .

You think fighting solved anything? Go check all the aftermath of war courtesy of masculinity run amok.

Being dogmatic solves nothing. Action created nuclear bombs.

Action without positive intent is control and dogma. There are many ways to take action, its not all pitchforks and pretend masculinity.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Spender said:

Good arguments. Negativity from all sides is a bugger to, well not to confront as such as I'm sure we have our own ways, though when it is relentless as some may be aware of and all around just smacks others down it's a fucking hard thing to even attempt to conquer especially after numerous times of being beaten down

Good big debate though

Society though. There is truly something well off kilter with it all. It's like peeking through a window from the outside most times. I'm sure there's something in common but connecting doesn't sometime work. It used to I think

FIFO - Fit In Or Fuck Off

Yup FIFO is the motto of the day. 

They have something connecting them that’s for sure. 
It’s unspoken but they all know, like they’re connected to a hive mind that some blokes in a lodge or sports hall have access to. 

If you fight them they say you are dangerous and shouldn’t be a part of society.

If you don’t stand up for yourself they say you’re a coward and will make the abuse worse. 
It’s a lose lose situation. The only winners are ‘them’. 

Everyone knows, but no one talks. 
Just like the system infrastructure itself, it’s an over engineered surveillance eco system, which runs off word of mouth, snitches, technology and mind control. 

I’m sure a large percentage of people knew the pandemic was bullshit, but they still went along with it, because their masters and their society will reward them with money and social status.

The ones who are unaware of this control system but still went along with it are the ones who suffered the most. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well the  sacred masculine got us into this mess of control and rampant corruption, and twisting the idea of divine masculine or feminine by using those words doesn't make it correct.

You've misunderstood the reality, Its not an either or thing. Its about BALANCE.

Masculine and feminine working together in harmony so that the strengths of both are incorporated is true balance .

You think fighting solved anything? Go check all the aftermath of war courtesy of masculinity run amok.

Being dogmatic solves nothing. Action created nuclear bombs.

Action without positive intent is control and dogma. There are many ways to take action, its not all pitchforks and pretend masculinity.

if the sacred feminine is Care and the sacred masculine is ACTION then yes it absolutely is about balance

the point being though that Care alone doesn't change things. We actually have to make change happen through correct action

The new age movement however wants to tell us that we can make everything right simply through positive thoughts, but that is not the case. If we don't then ACT on our thoughts about how we want the world to be then nothing will change and even someone who feels sad and angry but does the right action DOES make a positive difference

On 1/7/2024 at 3:17 PM, Mr H said:

Does anyone else feel or experience this?

i think there can be a couple of aspects to this.

The obvious one is that undergoing what people are calling 'the awakening' which is to say expanding conscious awareness to encompass new broader perceptions of reality will then throw someone out of synch with those around them for example if you believe an evil satanic cabal are waging a covert war against the masses and that they have deployed a bioweapon in the shape of covid mRNA jabs against the people then of course you are going to act and speak very differently to someone who believes that bill gates is a kind hearted philanthropist who is working with global billionaires to try and save humanity from 'climate change' and from a lethal virus that appeared out of nowhere having transmitted from bats to humans through the creation of a revolutionary new mRNA medicine.

However there is another aspect to all of this. Carl Jung spoke of there being 16 different personality types who process information in different ways. The communist soviets came up with a similar system which they called 'socionics' so that they could identify personality types most likely to question state propaganda so that they could throw those people into labour camps.

When you go for a job with a corporation and they give you 'psychometric testing' they are in fact establishing your personality type. I suggest that this is why britain is failing so badly across the board and why there is case after case of corruption eg the postmaster scandal, because the marxists are selecting the wrong people for positions to deliberately sabotage what they call 'capitalism'.

If you are one of the less common personality types the you may not bump into someone like yourself very often and this can leave you feeling like you don't 'fit in'. For example if your type is 1% of the population then you are one in a hundred. This means that to bump into another of your type you have to meet 200 people. However you could meet 200 people and still not meet one of your type if you are going to places that don't attract your type!

But those 1% types aren't split evenly between men and women. For example if you are a type where 3 quarters of your type are the other gender then you are in fact one in 400. To then meet another of your type who is also of the same gender you would have to meet 800 people....if you are the rarest of the rare

But how often do you meet 800 people? The only place you might do that is online where it is easier to hear from many people and to quickly identify people who are on the same wavelength as yourself.

It might just be the case that many of us are here in the 'truth movement' not only because we have been through some sort of 'awakening' but because we are of certain personality types and this would certainly explain why there is so much confused speculation here about why everyone else can be so blind etc

Equally, if they are ignorant of these matters then we shouldn't expect them to give sympathetic consideration to our perspectives because belonging as they do to majority personality type groups, they will only view you as some sort of deviant when in fact you are as much a natural occurance as they are but simply less common

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

When you go for a job with a corporation and they give you 'psychometric testing' they are in fact establishing your personality type. I suggest that this is why britain is failing so badly across the board and why there is case after case of corruption eg the postmaster scandal, because the marxists are selecting the wrong people for positions to deliberately sabotage what they call 'capitalism'.

Britain is failing because we no longer value selecting "the best people for the job", instead our big companies and corporations feel they need to satisfy 'diversity quotas' by recruiting people who are not qualified or experienced enough, but muh, "the message" and all that.

The post office scandal is a different issue I believe, in that the failings were down to a flawed accounting/ERP system rather than any individual failings.

When "being really good at your job" is valued less than your gender, skin colour or sexual orientation, it's no surprise that this country is in the mess that it is in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The post office scandal is a different issue I believe, in that the failings were down to a flawed accounting/ERP system rather than any individual failings.

but that was then covered up no? for a conspiracy to cover something up to come about you need complicit people

16 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

When "being really good at your job" is valued less than your gender, skin colour or sexual orientation, it's no surprise that this country is in the mess that it is in.

the conspiratorial view of that, which is the one i hold, is that they KNOW that doing that will sabotage the country and that is why they are doing it. But they always hide their sabotage behind faux-moral causes so they will claim they are doing it to overcome 'white' and 'male' 'privilege' when in fact they know that what they are doing is elevating mediocrity instead of talent to DELIBERATELY drive down standards. Then bridges start to collapse and cities start to go bankrupt and systems begin to fail

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It could be around the fact that we are taught to trust technology above human common sense, so the executives in the post office couldn't believe it was a software fault and automatically thought it was the users. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 6:37 AM, Sunshine9 said:

I used to try a long time ago. It's truly exhausting to try to fit into society's definition of "normal". I never have, never will. But it took some years to accept that.

When you accept who you are and what this world is like, it can be extremely freeing and liberating.

This world is absolutely consumed with "stuff" and "things". I work with a fair few younger people in work (in their 20's) and they are totally addicted to this world...how many followers they have on Instagram, spending thousands on glamorous holidays just for the chance to take a selfie there, hundreds on single items of clothing, getting themselves up to their eye balls in debt with a mortgage...

Be thankful that you can see the things in life that bring peace, contentment and satisfaction. The simple things that cost nothing but mean the most. 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2024 at 7:11 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Britain is failing because we no longer value selecting "the best people for the job", instead our big companies and corporations feel they need to satisfy 'diversity quotas' by recruiting people who are not qualified or experienced enough, 

Whilst I agree with you on the diversity quota thing, I strongly suspect there was a problem with how people were selected for jobs even before that was a thing. I think it's been proven that in many cases it comes down to how likable the interviewer considers you to be. This will vary depending on the interviewer.

But I'll go one better even than that. I'd posit that the job selection process may be entirely unconscious in some people's hands. If you have an interviewer who is lacking in awareness to enough of an extent, that person may simply reflect back at you your own unconscious core beliefs and have almost no conscious input into how or why he or she is making his decision.

Lots of people like to pretend that we live in a strictly meritocratic society, or that we used to, but that may well be incorrect. Human beings are FULL of biases. What's to stop an interviewer from rejecting someone on the grounds of little more than the fact that they remind him of his Mother in law? Fuck all, in some cases.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ethel said:

Whilst I agree with you on the diversity quota thing, I strongly suspect there was a problem with how people were selected for jobs even before that was a thing. I think it's been proven that in many cases it comes down to how likable the interviewer considers you to be. This will vary depending on the interviewer.

But I'll go one better even than that. I'd posit that the job selection process may be entirely unconscious in some people's hands. If you have an interviewer who is lacking in awareness to enough of an extent, that person may simply reflect back at you your own unconscious core beliefs and have almost no conscious input into how or why he or she is making his decision.

Lots of people like to pretend that we live in a strictly meritocratic society, or that we used to, but that may well be incorrect. Human beings are FULL of biases. What's to stop an interviewer from rejecting someone on the grounds of little more than the fact that they remind him of his Mother in law? Fuck all, in some cases.

Yes, you're completely right, there is always an element of 'unconscious bias' present.

I remember now working for a company and we were recruiting for a new driver for our local garage deliveries. While I wasn't involved in the interview process myself, I did briefly meet the three candidates, as they turned up at our shop and handed their CVs to me, and I did then get to see them when they turned up for their interviews.

Two blokes, one of which didn't have much of a chance as he barely spoke English, and a fairly attractive woman. She ended up getting the job, with my gaffer admitting to me "with those tits, the garages will be ordering from us just so she will be turning up to deliver".

Yes, a very sexist attitude, but at the time my boss' reasoning was sort of correct. Unfortunately it did end up backfiring badly, while garages started ordering more from us just so the 'lads' could have a 'flirt' with our driver, she had to be sacked when she was found to be stealing from us, for a garage manager she was having an affair with.

As the old saying goes, "you shouldn't always judge a book by it's cover".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i think do i want to renew my social club memberships that have lapsed since the plandemic.

part of me wants to

but a larger part of me thinks do i want to be in a place full of boosted normies which i have nothing in common with.

i dont drink much and started home brewing when the government closed the pubs

am i being too harsh on normies

12 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i think do i want to renew my social club memberships that have lapsed since the plandemic.

part of me wants to

but a larger part of me thinks do i want to be in a place full of boosted normies which i have nothing in common with.

i dont drink much and started home brewing when the government closed the pubs

am i being too harsh on normies

Nope, definately not mate, you might as well join a social club that caters for shop window mannequins and get the same scintillating conversations, BUT, DO NOT FORGET THE TWO METRE RULE!

Mannequin1_5ca6097d75234-Copy.png.0d8eff7c82c87f0dc7f0443089dc94d3.png

HOPE THIS HELPS?🤔👍🫢

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2024 at 6:15 PM, Macnamara said:

i think there can be a couple of aspects to this.

The obvious one is that undergoing what people are calling 'the awakening' which is to say expanding conscious awareness to encompass new broader perceptions of reality will then throw someone out of synch with those around them for example if you believe an evil satanic cabal are waging a covert war against the masses and that they have deployed a bioweapon in the shape of covid mRNA jabs against the people then of course you are going to act and speak very differently to someone who believes that bill gates is a kind hearted philanthropist who is working with global billionaires to try and save humanity from 'climate change' and from a lethal virus that appeared out of nowhere having transmitted from bats to humans through the creation of a revolutionary new mRNA medicine.

However there is another aspect to all of this. Carl Jung spoke of there being 16 different personality types who process information in different ways. The communist soviets came up with a similar system which they called 'socionics' so that they could identify personality types most likely to question state propaganda so that they could throw those people into labour camps.

If you are one of the less common personality types the you may not bump into someone like yourself very often and this can leave you feeling like you don't 'fit in'. For example if your type is 1% of the population then you are one in a hundred. This means that to bump into another of your type you have to meet 200 people. However you could meet 200 people and still not meet one of your type if you are going to places that don't attract your type!

But those 1% types aren't split evenly between men and women. For example if you are a type where 3 quarters of your type are the other gender then you are in fact one in 400. To then meet another of your type who is also of the same gender you would have to meet 800 people....if you are the rarest of the rare

But how often do you meet 800 people? The only place you might do that is online where it is easier to hear from many people and to quickly identify people who are on the same wavelength as yourself.

It might just be the case that many of us are here in the 'truth movement' not only because we have been through some sort of 'awakening' but because we are of certain personality types and this would certainly explain why there is so much confused speculation here about why everyone else can be so blind etc

Equally, if they are ignorant of these matters then we shouldn't expect them to give sympathetic consideration to our perspectives because belonging as they do to majority personality type groups, they will only view you as some sort of deviant when in fact you are as much a natural occurance as they are but simply less common

Yeah I don't know about personality types. My understanding of the word, is it comes from the latin to mask. So it is a fake version of people which I have 0 interest in.

I don't even find community in others "awakening" either. In the truth community they seem to be obsessed with certain people and issues which I find difficult to relate or care about....

Like people on here are obsessed with khazari Jews. How can I hate a khazari jew if I never even fking met one? Has anyone ever knowingly met one of these people?

Even generally, in the spiritual community people get tied to a particular religion or practice or you get the folks taking pictures of themselves on Instagram doing a yoga pose or getting injected with frog venom telling everyone how amazing they are...

Think the lone wolf path is for me ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Think the lone wolf path is for me ..

Think you're right. Some of the most ego driven people I have met are so called spiritual. It has always seemed that they are "more" aware, "more" understanding. They seem only interested in being the centre of attention. No interest in learning or listening. They like their hold on their little circle of devotees.

Obviously I haven't met everyone so I am still open minded but I think a spiritual search is always going to be best uninfluenced by others egos.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mr H said:

I don't even find community in others "awakening" either. In the truth community they seem to be obsessed with certain people and issues which I find difficult to relate or care about....

Like people on here are obsessed with khazari Jews. How can I hate a khazari jew if I never even fking met one? Has anyone ever knowingly met one of these people?

i'm not speaking about the khazarian hypothesis. I'm speaking about the SABBATEAN jews and so is David icke and no one is talking about hate

why would we speak about such things whilst deadly covid injections are being parcelled out? I mean why would anyone want to understand such things when life or death decisions are to be made? yes that was sarcasm

do you know what hate is? hate is injecting people with bioweapons

Edited by Macnamara