Jump to content

Why are women portrayed as the baddy in religion?


Recommended Posts

If you look at the Abrhamic traditions, it is Eve who is responsible for the fall of man.

 

The Gnostics take this a step further with the story of Sophia....

 

And in Eastern traditions the Goddess Kali is responsible for creating Maya or as David would say, the simulation....

 

It's interesting that blame for this shit show is never on men.

 

Wondering why this is?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think it should be though about as men and women in a literal sense

 

They are speaking about principles and using male and female assignations to describe those principles for example the world of duality being made up of yin and yang in eastern traditions

 

But those 'male' and 'female' principles also exist in each of us......in the same way that some people will also assign a 'masculine' assignation to the left brain hemisphere and a 'feminine' assignation to the right hemisphere....but we all have both

 

A gnostic look at the story of the crucifixion could see jesus as representing an internal principle between two thieves who were crucified on either side of him. As it took place on golgotha which means the place of the skull and as the parts of your skull on either side are called 'temples' its tempting to see the crucifixion as symbolising something going on in your skull for example the balancing of the left and right brain hemispheres with jesus then representing the neo cortex which is responsible for higher order thinking when the brain is operating holistically.

 

However another interpretation could be that one thief represents your lower animal nature whilst the other represents your ego and that jesus represents the heart which should serve as the mediating force between the two to ensure that you stay in equilibrium.

 

Such polarities are often ascribed 'masculine' and 'feminine' labels but they are just that: labels, as they exist in all of us whether we are male or female.

 

To be controversial though we can ask ourselves if when we speak about men and women they are completely interchangeable or not. For example women have mammaries and can breast feed babies which is a unique ability as well as having a womb to give birth to children. Men cannot do these things but men tend to have larger physiologies and bigger muscles which lend themselves to the more physical portion of the jobs that would be shared in a household. For example ploughing with oxen may have been done by men as they are stronger whilst women who have smaller and more dexterous fingers may have gravitated towards working with textiles more.

 

Is any division of labour that then occurred in the past 'sexist' as it would be described through a modern marxist lens or was it more born out of practicality? Is the belief that men and women are completely equal in abilities more of a modern perception where technology has ironed out some of the physical differences?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Macnamara thanks interesting reading. But still doesn't explain why the feminine is consistently the evil/bad one, no matter which religion you look at...

 

Are there religions that blame males (energy) for the fall of man or creation of simulation? Why always feminine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

@Macnamara thanks interesting reading. But still doesn't explain why the feminine is consistently the evil/bad one, no matter which religion you look at...

 

Are there religions that blame males (energy) for the fall of man or creation of simulation? Why always feminine?

 

so i suppose if you ascribe a masculine and feminine label to the world of duality then one will be ascribed to light whilst the other is ascribed to dark?

 

If we go way back many cultures spoke of the 'primordial mound' as representing the pregnant womb where nature herself is animated and brought to life by the emissions of the sun which therefore, in the poetic mind, may draw analogies with the male lingum

 

so you mentioned maya in hinduism and in their cosmology our reality is born out of the duality created from the one which then takes the form of shiva as a lingum and shakti as a serpent so once again we have that phallic symbolism.

 

This symbology might see things in terms of 'active' (masculine) and 'passive' (feminine) in the sense of matter (feminine) being animated by spirit (masculine) but once again these are just labels and should not be seen in anyway as literally representing men and women even though the third wave marxist feminists would love us all to see reality as a constant war between men and women, that may in fact NOT be the way towards harmonious relations between men and women and instead of seeing life as a competition between the sexes it might be a healthier view, imo, to see male and female attributes as being complementary towards each other rather than in competition with each other. I have faith in nature, that it knew what it was doing

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Macnamara 

 

I'm not sure I understood your answer.

 

I understand that we are not talking about literal humans here, more energy. Eve, Kali and Sophia are fictional....

 

But they are all feminine. And feminine is always to blame for the fall of man or the creation of the simulation. It is never the masculine. Why is this? ( Apologies if you answered in last post, but I didn't pick it up)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only hypothesis I can come up with is.

 

1. The ancients knew something about feminine energy that would lead to this happening. But I have no clue what that would be.

 

Or

 

2. Religion is written by men, so portray masculine energy as the "light" side if you like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr H said:

@Macnamara 

 

I'm not sure I understood your answer.

 

I understand that we are not talking about literal humans here, more energy. Eve, Kali and Sophia are fictional....

 

But they are all feminine. And feminine is always to blame for the fall of man or the creation of the simulation. It is never the masculine. Why is this? ( Apologies if you answered in last post, but I didn't pick it up)

 

so if the one splits into two and each of those polarities are ascribed various attributes eg hot/cold, light/dark, male/female etc etc then one will be given the 'masculine' label whilst the other is given the 'feminine' label but the point is not to ascribe those literally to men and women.

 

If you are going to assign the masculine to either the light or the dark perhaps the light lends itself to that as it may seem to correspond with other attributes such as the sun and its photon emissions:

 

The sun is here represented emitting photon energy in the form of 'ankhs' in the same way the male phallus emits sperm; that solar energy or, perhaps David would call it 'information' then fertilises the land and makes it fecund lending to that a feminine attribute

 

c1bfed298b6c9b80d7071d8a68b45c71--the-tu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

so if the one splits into two and each of those polarities are ascribed various attributes eg hot/cold, light/dark, male/female etc etc then one will be given the 'masculine' label whilst the other is given the 'feminine' label but the point is not to ascribe those literally to men and women.

 

If you are going to assign the masculine to either the light or the dark perhaps the light lends itself to that as it may seem to correspond with other attributes such as the sun and its photon emissions:

 

The sun is here represented emitting photon energy in the form of 'ankhs' in the same way the male phallus emits sperm; that solar energy or, perhaps David would call it 'information' then fertilises the land and makes it fecund lending to that a feminine attribute

 

c1bfed298b6c9b80d7071d8a68b45c71--the-tu

Ah I think I understand you now. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The answer is fairly obvious to me. The powers that be throughout history maintain their power through the age old tried and tested mass manipulation tactic of divide and conquer. The primary 'division' in humanity is between men and women, so the PTB have always had a vested interest in playing men and women off against each other. 

 

They can actually accentuate this even further by creating and then sustaining a society which weakens the female sex by encouraging both men and women to focus on female attractiveness as the greatest asset a woman has. That way these crafty beggars have not just played men and women off against each other, but women off against other women too, because then most women under a certain age are either consciously or unconsciously in constant competition with each other.

 

Either way this creates and enhances division, which is what the PTB in our world require to maintain their 'power'.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Ethel said:

They can actually accentuate this even further by creating and then sustaining a society which weakens the female sex by encouraging both men and women to focus on female attractiveness as the greatest asset a woman has.

 

physical 'attractiveness' often ties into fertility though and people are always going to compete over things. The alternative is sharing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

If you look at the Abrhamic traditions, it is Eve who is responsible for the fall of man.

 

The Gnostics take this a step further with the story of Sophia....

 

And in Eastern traditions the Goddess Kali is responsible for creating Maya or as David would say, the simulation....

 

It's interesting that blame for this shit show is never on men.

 

Wondering why this is?

 

I agree that the Abrahamic religions are misogynist and they trace their mythology from the same old testament source. However I'm not so sure about other religions, many seem quite balanced between the sexes imo, although they do have some set gender roles, male gods of war  and female goddesses of love etc.  

 

In western paganism the male gods can be pretty badly behaved too and responsible for just as much mayhem and mischief as the goddesses. Overall I don't see a bias against women there beyond the usual male dominance you get in any traditional culture. 

 

With Hinduism, Kali has a variety of aspects not only what you mention. She's also the divine mother and bestower of liberation. Similarly the male god Shiva is a destroyer (famously quoted by Oppenheimer) as well as a protector and demon slayer. Their deities have multiple attributes. 

 

Scanning through my knowledge of other world religions I don't see such a big anti-women mythology as with the Abrahamic/Babylonian one. Buddhism, Shinto, Confucianism, Taoism don't even though they exist within patriarchal societies. 

 

That said, it's within the western Christian world that feminism first took root. Perhaps as a reaction against Christian mores, maybe an offshoot of Marxism? I guess I need some more research on that. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes I get the impression that a lot of misogyny could be rooted in these Abrahamic traditions....I know a lot of the Gnostics refused to even be in the presence of women....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Ethel said:

The answer is fairly obvious to me. The powers that be throughout history maintain their power through the age old tried and tested mass manipulation tactic of divide and conquer. The primary 'division' in humanity is between men and women, so the PTB have always had a vested interest in playing men and women off against each other. 

 

They can actually accentuate this even further by creating and then sustaining a society which weakens the female sex by encouraging both men and women to focus on female attractiveness as the greatest asset a woman has. That way these crafty beggars have not just played men and women off against each other, but women off against other women too, because then most women under a certain age are either consciously or unconsciously in constant competition with each other.

 

Either way this creates and enhances division, which is what the PTB in our world require to maintain their 'power'.

I think you are onto something.

 

Because if it's really like Mac says. That it's not really about males and females, why make up these stories with male and female illustrations? Could have used cats and dogs for example or colours dark and light to illustrate the dualistic nature. Why mention masculine and feminine if not perhaps to divide as you say?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2024 at 6:25 PM, Ethel said:

The answer is fairly obvious to me. The powers that be throughout history maintain their power through the age old tried and tested mass manipulation tactic of divide and conquer. The primary 'division' in humanity is between men and women, so the PTB have always had a vested interest in playing men and women off against each other. 

 

They can actually accentuate this even further by creating and then sustaining a society which weakens the female sex by encouraging both men and women to focus on female attractiveness as the greatest asset a woman has. That way these crafty beggars have not just played men and women off against each other, but women off against other women too, because then most women under a certain age are either consciously or unconsciously in constant competition with each other.

 

Either way this creates and enhances division, which is what the PTB in our world require to maintain their 'power'.

 

Ethel said it right.

 

Divide and Conquer.

 

Ethel correctly pointed out its one of the primary divisive techniques.

 

If they can split the family unit, they have absolute control over us. Dividing us societally is easy enough, but dividing the family structure is a key achievement.

 

The other primary division they cause is the fear of God. If you put the fear of God into people, it divides people from God.

 

Thus, in the case of the Man, they have divided him from his wife, by telling him she is weaker and prone to evil, and they have divided his psyche, by convincing him that God is to be feared and loved. How can a human mind hold both and stay sane?

 

Its impossible, this belief in a creator God that they must fearfully obey, creates a division in society between the believers, laboriously struggling with divine justice, and those they see that ignore divinity and live as they choose. This promotes judgement of others and is a further cause of division and hate.

 

To say that the Church is under threat because they want to destroy the Christian family is to totally miss the point that it is the Christian family values that has caused the greatest division in society. Christian and Muslim.

 

The idea of a Creator God and an opposing force by an opposite all powerful evil, creates another division in the mind of man, it sets up a Duality and a duality is another division.

 

To convince a man that he is watched and tempted by demons and devils his entire life, and can be consigned to an eternal torment if he steps wrong, creates even greater fear and paranoia in a man.

 

Fear and Division, this is their way.

 

As to the why, its for power.

 

As for the scriptural evidence for this position by the Church it is derived from the Genesis creation stories.

 

The Church Fathers taught of ‘The Inferior Origin of Women’ and that the Garden of Eden fable proves Women are weaker and prone to evil, and even by the time of the reformation, Martin Luther was describing women as ‘A temple built over a sewer’ , so not much enlightenment there then.

 

Even now, the current Pope has decreed that the role of Women in the Church will stay as it always has been.

 

This means, to extreme Christians and Muslims that Women are still weaker and prone to evil and are a Man’s companion whose only purpose is to serve him and bear children but is not worth much else.

 

In moderate Christian and Muslim sects it means Men are the natural leaders of the Church and the family and should be obeyed unless what they ask compromises their faith.

 

In the Koran it states that if you own female slaves and you wish to prostitute them, then you must not force them into prostitution, because that would compromise their faith. So that means you can ask if they will allow to be prostituted, and if they agree then that is ok. Be a pimp, God ordained it, just don’t force anyone. Women are just possessions really. In the Christian and Islamic worlds.

 

Here is the instruction –

 

SURAH AN-NUR AYAT 33

Do not force your ˹slave˺ girls into prostitution for your own worldly gains while they wish to remain chaste. And if someone coerces them, then after such a coercion Allah is certainly All-Forgiving, Most Merciful ˹to them˺.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Ethel correctly pointed out its one of the primary divisive techniques.

 

If they can split the family unit, they have absolute control over us. Dividing us societally is easy enough, but dividing the family structure is a key

 

this is completely false

 

if you look at muslim and christian communities men and women are not only still speaking to each other but they are forming couples and having children and forming families.

 

The divisive 'battle of the sexes' is entirely the creation of MARXISM and particularly 3rd wave militant marxist feminists

 

And where does marxism come from? It comes from sabbatean jews so whilst they tell YOU that you must have a 'materialist conception of history' and give up your religion as an 'opiate of the masses' and turn your back on God, they themselves are, in secret, KABBALISTS.

 

So they steal your spiritual roots from you and then they set men and women against each other and seek to replace parents with the state. It's in modern, secular societies where people have been mass brainwashed by marxism that we see these IDENTARIAN struggles between men and women and we see people failing to couple up, failing to have stable relationships and failing to have children and families

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2024 at 7:26 PM, Macnamara said:

 

physical 'attractiveness' often ties into fertility though and people are always going to compete over things. The alternative is sharing

 

It does, but as a woman I have on occasion found myself attracted to men who I would not consider conventionally attractive. I am not sure if it works that way for men, possibly not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ethel said:

 

It does, but as a woman I have on occasion found myself attracted to men who I would not consider conventionally attractive. I am not sure if it works that way for men, possibly not.

 

there are things going on on a subconscious level because phermones play a part and we are able to tell if we are biologically compatible with someone on that level

 

however the birth control pill disrupts women's ability to smell compatibility in a man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Ethel said:

 

It does, but as a woman I have on occasion found myself attracted to men who I would not consider conventionally attractive. I am not sure if it works that way for men, possibly not.

Men are pretty simple creatures in the main and physical attraction is the most important thing, then you make a prayer for the personality stuffs and hope it turns out ok....

 

Oddly enough, recently for the first time in my life I find myself not attracted to anyone at all. God knows what that's all about....but hey ho.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

this is completely false

 

if you look at muslim and christian communities men and women are not only still speaking to each other but they are forming couples and having children and forming families.

 

The divisive 'battle of the sexes' is entirely the creation of MARXISM and particularly 3rd wave militant marxist feminists

 

And where does marxism come from? It comes from sabbatean jews so whilst they tell YOU that you must have a 'materialist conception of history' and give up your religion as an 'opiate of the masses' and turn your back on God, they themselves are, in secret, KABBALISTS.

 

So they steal your spiritual roots from you and then they set men and women against each other and seek to replace parents with the state. It's in modern, secular societies where people have been mass brainwashed by marxism that we see these IDENTARIAN struggles between men and women and we see people failing to couple up, failing to have stable relationships and failing to have children and families

 

 

Your saying that Sabbatean Jews were responsible for the Christian view on Women as inferior and the Islamic view that women are no more than possessions.

 

I don't see how on earth that can be possible.

 

Lets look at history

 

Church Fathers Inferior Origin of Women, taught circa 0 AD

 

Islam Koran written circa 1500 AD

 

Sabbatean Jewish sect created circa 1700 AD

 

So how the Hell do you hold Sabbatean Jews responsible for a doctrine taught by the church Fathers 1700 years before and continued into Islam 200 years before the Sabbateans?

 

Finally, you say Muslim men and women are still talking to each other and having families, but are you blind to the injustices suffered by women in strict Muslim countries?

 

Their treatment is based on teachings in the Koran which are the final message from God after the Bible and hence the Muslims carry on the Christian belief that women are inferior.

 

Women get stoned to death because they speak to a man without permission or try to educate themselves.

 

And you ascribe all this to 17th century and later Sabbatean Jews.

 

Its delusional.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Your saying that Sabbatean Jews were responsible for the Christian view on Women as inferior and the Islamic view that women are no more than possessions.

 

nope that's not what i'm saying at all

 

what i'm saying is that for centuries, regardless of what you think about their views, both the christian world and the muslim world were successful at getting men and women together and having them breed.

 

the DIVISIVENESS that you talk about is a modern issue created by the identarianism of marxism. It is marxism that has created the so called 'battle of the sexes'. It is marxism that has got western women now believing that their 'career' is more important than having children and a family.

 

This is not proving to be a strategy for success in the sense of perpetuating a society but the marxists KNOW it won't be successful which is why they do it. EVERYTHING the marxists do including injecting people with covid jabs is designed to harm and sabotage our societies and what i'm saying is that all of that sabotage is coming from the same cabal of sabbatean kabbalist supremacists

 

The United Nations then uses the UK's falling birth rates as an excuse for MASS immigration of often muslim people into the UK:

‘It’s a national crisis’: UK’s birth rate is falling dramatically

https://theconversation.com/its-a-national-crisis-uks-birth-rate-is-falling-dramatically-121399

 

Replacement Migration

Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations ?

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/ageing/replacement-cover.pdf

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

It is marxism that has created the so called 'battle of the sexes'. It is marxism that has got western women now believing that their 'career' is more important than having children and a family.

 

you're depressed because in modern society most work is meaningless bullshit and because seeing life as an endless competition with men turns life into a battleground. Marxism promised you the promised land and instead you got long hours, low wages and your children in a nursery were you don't get to see them. Marxism is a big con...they made you think that men were off in some sort of paradise they called 'the work place' but in fact they had their noses to the grind stone to pay for their families; you were sold a lemon and now you are going to lose your jobs to artificial intelligence and you'll have nothing but UBI, netflix, bug burgers and lab grown meat because you gave up all the meaningful things that were your birthright, in pursuit of your marxist dream and the marxists will take all of your anger and then redirect it against men by telling you that men are to blame for all of your problems, thereby deepening the problem even more.

The 7 Reasons Why Depression is More Common in Women

Compared to men, women are twice as likely to develop depression.

Posted May 17, 2012

In recent decades depression has become increasingly common in industralized countries such as the US and the UK, and is often referred to by physicians as 'the common cold of psychiatry'.

Figures for the lifetime prevalence of depression vary according to the criteria used to define depression. Using DSM-IV's criteria for 'major depressive disorder' which are similar to the ICD-10 criteria for 'moderate depression', the lifetime prevalence of depression is about 15 percent and the point prevalence about 5 percent. This means that an average person has about a one in seven (15 percent) chance of developing depression in the course of his or her lifetime, and about a 1 in 20 (5 percent) chance of suffering from it at this very point in time.

However, these figures mask a very uneven gender distribution as depression is about twice as common in women than in men.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/hide-and-seek/201205/the-7-reasons-why-depression-is-more-common-in-women

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are the debating Over a bias. The vision of Woman Being the Bad in history  is personal of he Who posted the question and he shows selected examples. 

 before discussing make a parallel two test whether women is really portrayed as evil in history and mythology. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, indigo solo said:

You are the debating Over a bias. The vision of Woman Being the Bad in history  is personal of he Who posted the question and he shows selected examples. 

 before discussing make a parallel two test whether women is really portrayed as evil in history and mythology.

 

If you can read the subtext of this thread you see that what is really going on here is that some posters are trying to blame all of the worlds ills on christianity and islam so that people don't see how most of the problems of modern society are in fact the fault of our increasingly marxist society

 

it's an ongoing debate that is spread across multiple threads which shows a clear pattern from the same old posters

 

they obviously believe that one of the best battlefields they can fight this debate on is womens rights where they can claim that more conservative societies are not as liberated for women but the truth of the matter is that the people behind marxism have no intention of liberating women and instead are actually carrying out an agenda to bring about a 'great reset' which will see all people, whether men or women, enslaved under a technocracy controlled by a small number of dark occultists

 

But in order to trick people, and particularly women, into going along with it they have to convince them that they represent the interests of women......the same manipulators have also managed to trick many women into taking the covid jabs which are now killing people and rendering many women incapable of having children and before that they were telling young western women not to have children to 'save the planet'.

 

It's the same old conspirators upto their same old tricks

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, indigo solo said:

You are the debating Over a bias. The vision of Woman Being the Bad in history  is personal of he Who posted the question and he shows selected examples. 

 before discussing make a parallel two test whether women is really portrayed as evil in history and mythology. 

 

 

 

Not a personal bias mate. The Gnostic story is not one I created, nor the other religious stories.......nor the actions of Gnostics and other religions - again not my doing......

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

If you can read the subtext of this thread you see that what is really going on here is that some posters are trying to blame all of the worlds ills on christianity and islam so that people don't see how most of the problems of modern society are in fact the fault of our increasingly marxist society

 

it's an ongoing debate that is spread across multiple threads which shows a clear pattern from the same old posters

 

they obviously believe that one of the best battlefields they can fight this debate on is womens rights where they can claim that more conservative societies are not as liberated for women but the truth of the matter is that the people behind marxism have no intention of liberating women and instead are actually carrying out an agenda to bring about a 'great reset' which will see all people, whether men or women, enslaved under a technocracy controlled by a small number of dark occultists

 

But in order to trick people, and particularly women, into going along with it they have to convince them that they represent the interests of women......the same manipulators have also managed to trick many women into taking the covid jabs which are now killing people and rendering many women incapable of having children and before that they were telling young western women not to have children to 'save the planet'.

 

It's the same old conspirators upto their same old tricks

Think this is pot calling kettle black.

 

I'm not trying to blame any religion for any of the worlds woes. Was a question of curiosity...

 

You on the other hand turn every thread and blame everything on Sabbatean Jews for some reason.....which as @pi3141points out, in this instance doesn't make any sense.....

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...