Apple cider vinegar

Mr H

Reading up about it seems to be many benefits, anti cancer, lowers blood sugar levels boosts immune system...

When I read about how to apply, seem to suggest before meals and diluted...

This conflicts with something I'm already doing and is causing confusion...

I also read it's beneficial to alkalinise your body, especially prior to eating and that, alkaline environment makes it difficult for disease to manifest so been taking wheatgrass...

But the vinegar is highly acidic.

So I don't think it's a great idea for me to do both.

And I don't understand how both theories can be true. Alkaline is best for no disease, but ACV suggests acidic environment better. It can't be both. 

Does anyone with knowledge about this stuff shed some light in the truth of these matters please?

Edited by Mr H

I've had a quick search because my mum used to take cider vinegar for her arthritis. Although it's mildly acidic, the stomach acid is much more acid so taking a couple of teaspoons a day isn't likely to acidify the body. It is claimed to have an alkalising effect but I don't know how. 

29 minutes ago, Campion said:

I've had a quick search because my mum used to take cider vinegar for her arthritis. Although it's mildly acidic, the stomach acid is much more acid so taking a couple of teaspoons a day isn't likely to acidify the body. It is claimed to have an alkalising effect but I don't know how. 

Very interesting thanks

Going to give it a go.

Think some folks take before bed...