2024 Predictions

2020member

We've already had a young white engish lad knifed to death in London as the clock ticked over. Then a tsunami in Japan. Along with a few other feel good news stories to kick off the year.

Do we all think we're in for more of the same? Or do we have any left-field predictions that will maybe take us by suprise?! 

7 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

im gonna say... a Cyber Attack on electric infrastructure.

we have already had an attack on the electricity grid in our street,they're called lightning strikes

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

im gonna say... a Cyber Attack on electric infrastructure.

Good shout. 

The internet and general electricity infrastructure does need to 'go down' in it's current format. In order for it to be reanimated and tagged directly to your biometric ID account as part of the I.O.T. 

That in itself will be on the scale of the scamdemic if not bigger, in order to achieve that overhaul. I'd have personally thought this particular scam would be played out closer to 2030. But I could be wrong. 

• Like 1

New conflicts to keep the West bogged down with war, and more internal unrest. As our leaders keep undermining us, we'll just keep getting weaker and weaker, then eventually Russia and China will use the one closed fist strategy to cement the downfall of the "evil West".

2025 is probably more likely to be the year if any big is going to happen, then maybe some kind of global government around 2030? I don't know, but things will probably get worse as we get closer to those years.

• Like 1

I think you have to be careful with words they have power. They go into the collective consciousness and have ability to manifest....... collective consciousness can't tell difference between I want and I don't want. 

On a more positive note. I'm expecting new all time highs for most major asset classes some point this year

• Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 1:58 PM, Mr H said:

On a more positive note. I'm expecting new all time highs for most major asset classes some point this year

Blimey almost there already

I shudda bought a lottery ticket, didn't expect things to kick off so fast...

Markets all going completely zonkers...

Nasdaq SnP all about to break all time highs.

Gold not too far away and BTC woken up again from it's slumber....

This cannot stop until Fed lowers rates....that's when we will see imo a pretty big correction.... maybe In H2 we'll see

Apparently under the bonnet lot of banks asking fed for help with interest rates so... let's see

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

This cannot stop until Fed lowers rates....that's when we will see imo a pretty big correction.... maybe In H2 we'll see

Apparently under the bonnet lot of banks asking fed for help with interest rates so... let's see

What's H2? 

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

2nd half of year.

The accountants think this year will be grim economically. Mind you, like you say, words have power, perhaps a few placed individuals are talking us down as a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

"Another year of grim stagnation for the UK economy this year is likely as concerns over wider economic conditions outstrip the boost from lower inflation. ... 

UK economy went from bad to worse at the end of 2023 " 

https://www.icaew.com/insights/viewpoints-on-the-news/2024/jan-2024/economic-update-whats-in-store-for-2024

10 minutes ago, Campion said:

The accountants think this year will be grim economically. Mind you, like you say, words have power, perhaps a few placed individuals are talking us down as a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

"Another year of grim stagnation for the UK economy this year is likely as concerns over wider economic conditions outstrip the boost from lower inflation. ... 

UK economy went from bad to worse at the end of 2023 " 

https://www.icaew.com/insights/viewpoints-on-the-news/2024/jan-2024/economic-update-whats-in-store-for-2024

Yeah lot is sentiment. And also what's good for wall street isn't always good for main street....

Europe also not as strong as US. And US have elections this year, do they wanna tank it going into that? The US do need to create a recession at some point to cool inflation but question of when for them. Later this year or next year. Who knows?

In terms of financial markets what we do know for sure historically is that whenever the Fed pauses rates markets go parabolic - where we are now, and when they cut they have a crash. So up only for markets until you hear the Fed saying they will cut rates, then you need to get out.

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1

Modus operandi being the markets are designed to wreck as many people as possible. So before a recession and market crash you tend to get parabolic market move. This is called the Goldilocks period. Normally denoted by fed pause.

This gets everyone and their uncle long the markets before the crash so they get wrecked.

Then they lower rates to stimulate the economy - it's the signal we are in recession for market participants.....

Then reset everything and off we go again.....

20 minutes ago, Mr H said:

In terms of financial markets what we do know for sure historically is that whenever the Fed pauses rates markets go parabolic - where we are now, and when they cut they have a crash. So up only for markets until you hear the Fed saying they will cut rates, then you need to get out.

If you've got your investments safely inside a tax exempt wrapper like an ISA you can sell up ok. Otherwise note that the UK govt has been slashing the capital gains allowance from £12.3k last tax year, £6k this year and only £3k next year (ie from this April). So if you sell a lot of shares or other assets which previously made a decent gain, you can easily get clobbered with a tax bill. So you need to figure that into your calculations. 

23 minutes ago, Campion said:

If you've got your investments safely inside a tax exempt wrapper like an ISA you can sell up ok. Otherwise note that the UK govt has been slashing the capital gains allowance from £12.3k last tax year, £6k this year and only £3k next year (ie from this April). So if you sell a lot of shares or other assets which previously made a decent gain, you can easily get clobbered with a tax bill. So you need to figure that into your calculations. 

The swines!!

My mate did the whole common law spiel on the tax folks and last time I checked they didn't bother chasing him.for tax anymore....will have to have a catch up and see if it's still working for him....

I'm kinda out of all the systems at the moment in UK, no one really knows I'm here and won't be in UK for too long either.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is anyone else noticing peoples behaviours becoming more erratic or is it just me? Really bad energy last few days. Angry, passive aggressive. Seems to be a "flare up" in the psychic weather?

Keep hearing about tunnels and billionaires then Sweden black swan event etc. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fluke said:

Is anyone else noticing peoples behaviours becoming more erratic or is it just me? Really bad energy last few days. Angry, passive aggressive. Seems to be a "flare up" in the psychic weather?

Absolutely. Yesterday, in the sky over the North American town I'm in, it looked as though some kind of hell-vortex had opened up. Pure Ghostbusters-type stuff. There was also a fierce upsurge in psychic-anger, or at least it felt that way; I got shouted out of a store for confronting one of the few remaining masked-zombies.

You have to admire these peoples' endurance. Their dedication to idiocy is impressive. Like those apocryphal US-soldiers rumored to be still lost deep in the jungle;  in the full belief that the Vietnam war has not yet ended. This tiny minority just can't take their muzzles off.

The general vibe on the streets at the moment is tense. I suspect it's because another wave of "oh-shit-I-poisoned-myself" has just hit the VUCs (vaxxed-up-cunts).

Regarding tunnels: These tunnels? Recently discovered:

Edited by octoplex
  • Like 2

No need for a prediction. Just look at the Rotschild's blueprint.

Zelensky wants war whereas Putin wants peace. Above Zelensky, a silhouette of a woman, first Jewish Mexican president(?), Which currency will be the winner? Stock marketing going downhill, there is going to be about 70 elections worldwide this year and the picture below seems to indicate that there will be voting fraud.

Gaslighting, intimidation, disinformation...the usual and throw in a reptilian as well....why not?

fc74e79b-c3e14f3d3486bb33558971725cba992

HosXf7v.jpg

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 1:20 AM, 2020member said:

We've already had a young white engish lad knifed to death in London as the clock ticked over. Then a tsunami in Japan. Along with a few other feel good news stories to kick off the year.

Do we all think we're in for more of the same? Or do we have any left-field predictions that will maybe take us by suprise?! 

As others have already said, I think we have to be careful about what we 'predict'.

While we should be 'mindful' of what is going on, ultimately we all manifest reality by ourselves.

As the old saying goes, "be careful what you wish for".

The trans movement is getting a bit old now so I'm expecting for us to be softened up for the next stage in the agenda. Dunno what it might be though, perhaps a campaign for anyone with a spare bedroom to give lodgings to migrants. After the Rwanda thing gets shelved. 

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2024 at 1:17 PM, Campion said:

The trans movement is getting a bit old now so I'm expecting for us to be softened up for the next stage in the agenda. Dunno what it might be though, perhaps a campaign for anyone with a spare bedroom to give lodgings to migrants. After the Rwanda thing gets shelved. 

They tried that one already, the "homes for Ukrainians" scheme was a 'softener', and it was followed by calls for people to let other immigrants into their homes, which didn't really take off.

Maybe they'll try it again though? Or maybe there are enough private landlords (individual and companies) already that are snapping up properties on the cheap as soon as they come onto the market so they can rent them out to local authorities so they can house such immigrants and get money from our government?

• Like 1