I disagree with David about karma

Grumpy Grapes

He wrote on his website:

"Karma does not exist except as encoded algorithms in the simulation that we know as the ‘laws of physics’. Karma is a key part of the trap. It is because ‘karma’ is encoded in the demonic simulation, which we call the human world, that demons and their gofers can override the ‘karmic consequences’ of what they do."

https://davidicke.com/2023/12/26/karma-does-not-exist-except-as-encoded-algorithms-in-the-simulation-that-we-know-as-the-laws-of-physics-karma-is-a-key-part-of-the-trap-it-is-because-karma-is-encoded-in-the-demonic-simulati/

He says that "karma does not exist..." then proceeds to give karma an existence by describing it as "encoded algorithms".

How does he know that the 'demons' and 'gofers' can "...override the 'karmic consequences' of what they do." ???

I don't think they can do so. Are the demons AI algorithms themselves?

For me, karma (aka cause-and-effect) has to be real in all dimensions of reality because there has to be a universal mechanism that allows all of us to interact meaningfully with each other, otherwise it would be chaos. There needs to be a cosmic mirror that allows us all to accurately pass judgment on oneself and each other. 

Our crazy holographic realm is a distorted mirror (like a funfair hall of mirrors), but it is a mirror nevertheless.

The evil Queen in Snow White doesn't like it when her magic mirror tells her a truth that she doesn't like. The Rebel Creator of this realm also doesn't like karma/truth/consequences.

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Like 1

We're talking about unreality. Illusion. A Dream of Deceit.

What could the "effect" or "consequences" be? More deceit and illusions, hallucinations and delusions. Or; a remembrance of Truth and Reality and return to THAT.

You are a part of "the Rebel Creator"...a fragment of a fragment of The Whole.

What would you have done to IT? (your larger "self"/Being), for considering an idea contrary to Truth.

None of "this world" is believed in or occurring outside of the mind of the dreamer, and the dreamer is only a tiny, tiny part of the Infinite Whole that has broken off communication/awareness with Reality to indulge in a fantasy...this world...

The dreamer could not have known what this would be like or where it would lead. It insisted on "seeing" for itself what that would be.

Delusion is a "thing" within the dream, to "awaken" is to literally snap out of it, snap out of the "day dream" you're immersed in, that would imprison your consciousness/life forever if it could..but it cannot...really compete with Reality. 

virtual.jpeg.ddea3e28907d29355d69fd88e5149d3b.jpeg

infinitelove.jpg

Questioning, doubting, testing, or denying the first six words of that title is what brought "us" "here".

Can more denial or doubting be the way out?

Only if it is applied to untruth and unreality.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

He wrote on his website:

"Karma does not exist except as encoded algorithms in the simulation that we know as the ‘laws of physics’. Karma is a key part of the trap. It is because ‘karma’ is encoded in the demonic simulation, which we call the human world, that demons and their gofers can override the ‘karmic consequences’ of what they do."

https://davidicke.com/2023/12/26/karma-does-not-exist-except-as-encoded-algorithms-in-the-simulation-that-we-know-as-the-laws-of-physics-karma-is-a-key-part-of-the-trap-it-is-because-karma-is-encoded-in-the-demonic-simulati/

He says that "karma does not exist..." then proceeds to give karma an existence by describing it as "encoded algorithms".

How does he know that the 'demons' and 'gofers' can "...override the 'karmic consequences' of what they do." ???

I don't think they can do so. Are the demons AI algorithms themselves?

For me, karma (aka cause-and-effect) has to be real in all dimensions of reality because there has to be a universal mechanism that allows all of us to interact meaningfully with each other, otherwise it would be chaos. There needs to be a cosmic mirror that allows us all to accurately pass judgment on oneself and each other. 

Our crazy holographic realm is a distorted mirror (like a funfair hall of mirrors), but it is a mirror nevertheless.

The evil Queen in Snow White doesn't like it when her magic mirror tells her a truth that she doesn't like. The Rebel Creator of this realm also doesn't like karma/truth/consequences.

From what I can tell and I'm not an expert. David has taken the Gnostic teachings and has retold them anew to a new age - which means the incorporation of technology and AI references.

As such I take them, as I do the ancient stories as allegoricical in nature and not to be taken literally.

• Like 1

Well I really like that

Instant karma song by John Lennon 

Perhaps it exists here 

but can also be used as a behavioural control  to explain things that perhaps have other causes too or are bad idea  such  as the caste system that is really due to structural control / cultural belief especially when you have a priest caste at top running the show or a pyramid system of control 

Ie it can lead to self fulfilling prophecy

whereas we need to be free although responsible for our actions 

Edited by Talorgan

I see it as consequences; cause and effect. I have no issue with that over one lifetime, it's the idea of it being carried over multiple lifetimes that I find distressing because then you could possibly have a scenario in which hardly anyone ever leaves this world permanently. I have racked my brains trying to think of why it might be that souls choose only to reincarnate in one place over and over but I'm none the wiser.

I don't believe in Karma, or the saying "what goes around comes around" Proof that it's nonsense is politicians. Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Blair all mass murderers for what they did to the Middle East, living in luxury, Hell, Clinton even got to run for president ffs.

There's many instances where Karma has yet to come around.

1 hour ago, Jason57 said:

I don't believe in Karma, or the saying "what goes around comes around" Proof that it's nonsense is politicians. Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Blair all mass murderers for what they did to the Middle East, living in luxury, Hell, Clinton even got to run for president ffs.

Yes maybe or maybe it only affects us and not pychopathic types who are immune to it.

Or reincarnation perhaps does not exists or  it does exist but those don't remember who they were anyway before  ?

Edited by Talorgan

3 hours ago, Ethel said:

I see it as consequences; cause and effect. I have no issue with that over one lifetime, it's the idea of it being carried over multiple lifetimes that I find distressing because then you could possibly have a scenario in which hardly anyone ever leaves this world permanently. I have racked my brains trying to think of why it might be that souls choose only to reincarnate in one place over and over but I'm none the wiser.

I think that there's only one mind in this realm, but it has split itself up holographically. So, although all the karma appears to be individually tailored to each holographic fragment (each lifeform), all that karma belongs to all of us. 

I don't think that we return to this realm when we die. Also, we all leave at the same time, from the perspective of those outside our realm. 

20 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Yes maybe or maybe it only affects us and not pychopathic types who are immune to it.

Or reincarnation perhaps does not exists or  it does exist but those don't remember who they were anyway before  ?

I hope and pray that reincarnation isn't real. To hell with coming back to this shit hole again, and having to go through school and the struggles of finding work.

1 hour ago, Jason57 said:

Karma in our realm manifests in a different way to karma outside our realm, IMO. Outside, it is more reflective and more easier to see. In our realm, karma is more sluggish. 

Also, karma doesn't always manifest the way you expect it to, such as an illness. It can be passed on to someone else, as we are all connected holographically. 

1 minute ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Karma in our realm manifests in a different way to karma outside our realm, IMO. Outside, it is more reflective and more easier to see. In our realm, karma is more sluggish. 

Also, karma doesn't always manifest the way you expect it to, such as an illness. It can be passed on to someone else, as we are all connected holographically. 

Honestly, it seems like to get any answers we need to die. I can't wait for that.

16 hours ago, Jason57 said:

The awareness I have is to trust nothing or no one, believe nothing and keep myself to myself.

That is the best thing you can do. When I saw it as an unfiltered experience for the first time, everything collapsed. This means that all words and definitions don't match the design. That what was before and what is now. And I already know what I will leave behind. Everything here can't be accepted. Because they don't know.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 6:12 PM, Ethel said:

Money is a way to reward. When I have a contract for money working 40hrs a week, money is my karma. Sure, other karma is present also. Money is not a good master.

• 3 months later...
On 12/27/2023 at 5:12 PM, Ethel said:

That's the idea. 😉

On 12/26/2023 at 2:40 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

Because....probably he knows it's been done. I certainly know how they do it.

They off load their karma to masses ritualistically.

16 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Because....probably he knows it's been done. I certainly know how they do it.

They off load their karma to masses ritualistically.

You can run but you can't hide from karma forever. By splitting its' mind into seemingly separate 'mini-minds' (so to speak), the Rebel Creator of this realm is hoping to create minds who can pass the buck onto others, I reckon. But in the end all the mini-minds will have to unite to form the original mind, when it eventually escapes this realm. 

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

You can run but you can't hide from karma forever. By splitting its' mind into seemingly separate 'mini-minds' (so to speak), the Rebel Creator of this realm is hoping to create minds who can pass the buck onto others, I reckon. But in the end all the mini-minds will have to unite to form the original mind, when it eventually escapes this realm. 

This is what Rothschilds have been doing it to us for centuries.

In Past Lives, Future Lives, Bruce Goldberg discusses a future life, where the person involved describes evil aliens etherical, which, missing physical bodies, used to control human beings' bodies. Finally, that person is able to imprison those aliens in the artificially made bodies, which she secretly developed with a "microchip" aimed at preventing their "energy" from leaving the bodies. In this future life progression, the patient explains that, once started a karmic cycle, the soul needs to reincarnate till the end of its path of awareness. I cannot say whether this was correct or not, and I am not sure about what this could imply, but I think the only way to get answers is by making research through hypnosis (that I am doing), unless you can reach self-awareness on your own (which could anyway help the person involved, but not help in spreading information.