Cremation a new agenda?

factJack

Apologies for the macabre subject matter it's something thats puzzelled me but I never give much thought to unless I have one to attend. I read somewhere you must always go, as the energy of the person is distributed to the rest of the family.

There seems to be mainly cremations over burials these days.  I'm nor sure how I feel about it. Is it a cabal trick?

I don't often see the parasites  having them (celebs, royal scum etc), it's usually burial. I can't think of one famous person who was cremated.

In the UK the usual explanation is there's a lack of space for graves,  and this is the best solution, however after watching Tv war documentarys how bodies were disposed of in ovens it doesn't seem right. So is this just a UK thing or do other countries do the same? How did it come into mainstream? Why didn't the ancients do it?

@factJack Some religions are opposed to cremation, Islam forbids it, Judaism disapproves and with Christianity it depends on the denomination. I think Christians disapproved more in the past due to beliefs about bodily resurrection in the end times, but they seem more willing to compromise with modernism and start accepting things like cremation. 

Some ancient cultures used to cremate the dead, such as the Indians. But yeah, it's being pushed as more affordable than burial here in the west. And even if you're buried you often only lease the plot for a time, you don't get to stay there forever unless there's someone to renew the lease. 

• Like 1

The thing about cremation is that it destroys evidence. If for example a person has been murdered then cremation can prevent an autopsy and a study of the body that may yield information about what has happened to that person

The city of london, which is at the centre of so much of the financial devilry in the world owns and runs a crematorium in london

• Like 1