Jump to content

How did you awaken?


Mr H

Recommended Posts

What do these things have to do with anyones reasons for waking up though?

Also, not everyone can stomach a purely veg based diet, its not a blanket health thing. I know lots of sick vegans for example. 

And for the moral crusaders, all living things are sentient. That includes veg, trees, animals.

Morals over food issues are just one more separation tool of the cabal.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Plus, they’ll have swarms of killer drones scouring our green and pleasant land.

 

image.jpeg.7ec0afa7471a8e438c3a1eb089ce901f.jpeg

Thats fear talking on both these supposed killer things. They don't need those.

Just to turn off the electric and  Internet. Plenty will die of starvation because they are too scared to see the truth.

Many see it but don't prepare. Everyone is looking for a hero, when its already inside them if they would just move out of fear and loss mindset.

Again, this is nothing to do with waking up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How did you awaken?

One day, sitting in the internet shop owned by a friend, i made an "intent" to the "Creator" / God / Source of Everything / Whaetever to give me knowledge.

a few moments later, i find a website "nw0.info"  with tons of banned books, conspiracy videos,etc...
and then i went on a downloading spree.
about a week later that site mysteriously disappeared.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shabbirss said:

How did you awaken?

One day, sitting in the internet shop owned by a friend, i made an "intent" to the "Creator" / God / Source of Everything / Whaetever to give me knowledge.

a few moments later, i find a website "nw0.info"  with tons of banned books, conspiracy videos,etc...
and then i went on a downloading spree.
about a week later that site mysteriously disappeared.

...Everything you need will be provided. If the system recognised how it was done in my case, it would be confused. But that will forever remain my secret.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I woke up in January 2008, when I found "Infinite love is the only truth..." at a shelf in Waterstones. The rest is history. I always knew I was different, in the sense that I saw the world differently to the majority, and also the experiences that happened to me in life weren't normal. David's book explained it all, and to date it is my all time favourite book, I recommend it to everyone who's ready.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2023 at 9:48 PM, Ethel said:

 

No, not really, because the 'authority' figures in question maintain power through Machiavellian tactics, i.e. playing different groups off against each other and the groups themselves aren't the relevant part; divide and conquer is the relevant part. It could be white men, Chinese children, or Mongolian goat farmers, the demographics aren't the important part, the important part, for 'them' is "how do we maintain our power and wealth"?

 

 

Yes, this is a fair point, however it is somewhat galling to be dismissed and ridiculed for telling people things which, approximately three years on, most people accept as fact. Even your average citizen can now entertain that many aspects of the Covid hoax were ridiculously overdone.

 

 

It wouldn't. I cannot agree with the statement because it directly contradicts my lived experience. I have been for long periods of eating no animal products with absolutely no impact on physical health whatsoever. This is conclusive; not speculation. Many carnivores make this argument in lieu of feeling able to simply say the words out loud: "I enjoy eating meat, therefore I am going to continue doing it", which is the actual truth.

 

so if i'm not mistaken you are saying there is no woke agenda targetting white men and there is no elite agenda to make people vegan (and eat lab grown meat and bugs and GMO's)?

 

i think what you are doing there is trying to see reality as you wish it to be not as how it actually is

 

I would make the argument however that to 'awaken' is the opposite of that. It is not to simply create a subjective reality in your mind because it sits more comfortably with your ego but rather instead it is to face reality even though it is uncomfortable

 

The uncomfortable truth is that the globalist cabal ARE trying to get people to stop eating meat, stop drinking milk and stop eating eggs. They are also targetting white people through wokeness. In fact wokeness is essentially, barely concealed anti-white racism and it is all part of the same agenda as 'net zero', covid jabs, social credit scores, central bank digital currencies and so on and anyone who jumps on the woke-bash white people bandwagon because of their own unprocessed anti-white racism is an idiot because they too will be enslaved by that agenda even if they feel like the heat is mostly on white people at the moment

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

so if i'm not mistaken you are saying there is no woke agenda targetting white men and there is no elite agenda to make people vegan (and eat lab grown meat and bugs and GMO's)?

 

The woke agenda as you put it is just another mass manipulation psy-op. Unfortunately for you, so is it's counter part. As I said before most dichotomies in our society are a "two cheeks on the same arse" kind of scenario. You can't see this because you're too invested in your viewpoint. This is why I mentioned enculturation because it's very often the driving force between two apparently polar opposite forces. Enculturation drives both woke and anti-woke, eating meat and veganism, etc etc.

 

45 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think what you are doing there is trying to see reality as you wish it to be not as how it actually is

 

On the contrary, I explained how I'm not invested in this either way because I'm not an easy person to enculturate. It appears to be you who is seeing reality as you want because you are only seeing one side of the woke agenda and failing to spot that the anti-woke counterpart is just as reactionary and quite often just as silly.

 

47 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I would make the argument however that to 'awaken' is the opposite of that. It is not to simply create a subjective reality in your mind because it sits more comfortably with your ego but rather instead it is to face reality even though it is uncomfortable

 

I agree with you but it isn't me who is doing that; it's you. The two wealthiest people on planet earth are white males; this doesn't quite correlate with the narrative you're trying to create. It's a play, Macnamara. A pantomime. More so than even most people on this forum realize.

 

49 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The uncomfortable truth is that the globalist cabal ARE trying to get people to stop eating meat, stop drinking milk and stop eating eggs. They are also targetting white people through wokeness. In fact wokeness is essentially, barely concealed anti-white racism and it is all part of the same agenda as 'net zero', covid jabs, social credit scores, central bank digital currencies and so on and anyone who jumps on the woke-bash white people bandwagon because of their own unprocessed anti-white racism is an idiot because they too will be enslaved by that agenda even if they feel like the heat is mostly on white people at the moment

 

There is a societal push towards Veganism, which means there is probably something in it for the Cabal. Sometimes they push for things which have a positive aspect. Veganism has some very clear and demonstrable positives. You're literally admitting at the end of your comment that the current "anti-white" agenda is arbitrary and a temporary state of affairs; a stepping stone to a point further down the line at which the Cabal wants everyone mentally enslaved irrespective of skin color. They work on logistics; not prejudice. This cabal are not irrational, on the contrary they are highly efficient at what they do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ethel said:

The woke agenda as you put it is just another mass manipulation psy-op.

 

I agree with you but it isn't me who is doing that; it's you. The two wealthiest people on planet earth are white males; this doesn't quite correlate with the narrative you're trying to create. It's a play, Macnamara. A pantomime. More so than even most people on this forum realize.

 

There is a societal push towards Veganism, which means there is probably something in it for the Cabal. Sometimes they push for things which have a positive aspect. Veganism has some very clear and demonstrable positives. You're literally admitting at the end of your comment that the current "anti-white" agenda is arbitrary and a temporary state of affairs; a stepping stone to a point further down the line at which the Cabal wants everyone mentally enslaved irrespective of skin color. They work on logistics; not prejudice. This cabal are not irrational, on the contrary they are highly efficient at what they do.

 

do you honestly think that musk and bezos are two independent people who have created their own businesses independently and have independent control of their fortunes?

 

this is what i mean by your distorted view of reality. Those guys work for the cabal

 

there is not a 'societal push for veganism' there is a push from the top down for veganism which the people are being manipulated by

 

next you will be telling me there was a societal push for covid jabs!

 

people are being led by the nose with all of these agendas

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ethel said:

 

The woke agenda as you put it is just another mass manipulation psy-op. Unfortunately for you, so is it's counter part. As I said before most dichotomies in our society are a "two cheeks on the same arse" kind of scenario. You can't see this because you're too invested in your viewpoint. This is why I mentioned enculturation because it's very often the driving force between two apparently polar opposite forces. Enculturation drives both woke and anti-woke, eating meat and veganism, etc etc.

 

 

On the contrary, I explained how I'm not invested in this either way because I'm not an easy person to enculturate. It appears to be you who is seeing reality as you want because you are only seeing one side of the woke agenda and failing to spot that the anti-woke counterpart is just as reactionary and quite often just as silly.

 

 

I agree with you but it isn't me who is doing that; it's you. The two wealthiest people on planet earth are white males; this doesn't quite correlate with the narrative you're trying to create. It's a play, Macnamara. A pantomime. More so than even most people on this forum realize.

 

 

There is a societal push towards Veganism, which means there is probably something in it for the Cabal. Sometimes they push for things which have a positive aspect. Veganism has some very clear and demonstrable positives. You're literally admitting at the end of your comment that the current "anti-white" agenda is arbitrary and a temporary state of affairs; a stepping stone to a point further down the line at which the Cabal wants everyone mentally enslaved irrespective of skin color. They work on logistics; not prejudice. This cabal are not irrational, on the contrary they are highly efficient at what they do.

I partly agree with you. I agree both sides get played. I disagree with your thesis both sides are equally insane (yes they both have fringe elements) but never the less, the revolutionaries are wrong and the counter revolutionaries are right for the most part. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

do you honestly think that musk and bezos are two independent people who have created their own businesses independently and have independent control of their fortunes?

 

this is what i mean by your distorted view of reality. Those guys work for the cabal

 

there is not a 'societal push for veganism' there is a push from the top down for veganism which the people are being manipulated by

 

next you will be telling me there was a societal push for covid jabs!

 

people are being led by the nose with all of these agendas

Musk and Bezos are actors and frontmen for their companies wich are just fronts for alphabet agencies. Just like Zuckerberg, the google brothers, that youtube lady, and Soros. They're all actors.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes it's goal is to both radicalise non-white people against white people but also to demoralise white people and make them hate themselves

I think it's not so much the white race but Christianity they hate. White people are a symbol of Christianity in their eyes. We're not the target, we're just in their way. They want to attack God.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

Musk and Bezos are actors and frontmen for their companies wich are just fronts for alphabet agencies. Just like Zuckerberg, the google brothers, that youtube lady, and Soros. They're all actors.

 

bill gates is another one. Those guys are put out there to hide the people behind them. In the case of bill gates it is the rockefellers that are the power behind him. Bill gates father worked with the rockefellers. he was the head of planned parenthood.

rockefeller-with-gatessr.jpg

 

klaus schwab was merely the front man for henry kissinger

 

Musk's grandfather was the head of TECHNOCRACY canada. Technocracy is the scheme of the rothschild cabal (a collective term i use for the sabbatean 'illuminati' families which include the rockefellers and kissinger):

Why Big Oil Conquered The World

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wlNey9t7hQ/

 

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ReptileSlayer said:

I think it's not so much the white race but Christianity they hate. White people are a symbol of Christianity in their eyes. We're not the target, we're just in their way. They want to attack God.

 

they are supremacists. We are in their way because we have sophisticated societies, long histories, coherent national identities and yes a christian tradition

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

bill gates is another one. Those guys are put out there to hide the people behind them. In the case of bill gates it is the rockefellers that are the power behind him. Bill gates father worked with the rockefellers. he was the head of planned parenthood.

rockefeller-with-gatessr.jpg

 

klaus schwab was merely the front man for henry kissinger

 

Musk's grandfather was the head of TECHNOCRACY canada. Technocracy is the scheme of the rothschild cabal.

 

Yes, Eugenics and Technocracy is their thing. Or Transhumanism. 

 

 

Edited by ReptileSlayer
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

infowars and david icke. one of my fellow soldiers while deployed to iraq mentioned them and i use to go to SPAWear internet shack when off mission and read the articles and download the videos to my PSP then it hit me.

 

the sabbatean-jewish neocons didn't just trash the nation of iraq, starve its people of food and medicines (the sanctions are said to have killed half a million people alone) and blast cancer causing radioactive depleted uranium dust all over the landscape they also poisoned the british and american troops with 'vaccines' that caused what they then termed 'gulf war syndrome'

Jewish-American Journalist Carl Bernstein reveals the role 'Jewish Neocons' in Launching Iraq War

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the sabbatean-jewish neocons didn't just trash the nation of iraq, starve its people of food and medicines (the sanctions are said to have killed half a million people alone) and blast cancer causing radioactive depleted uranium dust all over the landscape they also poisoned the british and american troops with 'vaccines' that caused what they then termed 'gulf war syndrome'

I got the infamous Anthrax Vaccine and Small Pox Vaccine while there. Used 40mm depleted uranium tip rounds out the bushmaster. It was a shit show.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...