Jump to content

How did you awaken?


Mr H

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Yes exactly this for me ..

 

The highest truth is the knowledge I AM. That is really what most of the religions are trying to teach. And then abiding as I Am.

 

i suppose my concern here is that the new age has since the time of timothy leary been encouraging people to tune in and drop out. Yes i am also advocating people step out of the system to build an alternative one without the influence of the psychopaths. But leary and that whole LSD scene was being steered and influenced by the CIA.

 

I suppose what i'm trying to say is that we almost need to have a spade in one hand and a sword in the other, symbolically speaking because simply dropping out doesn't ultimately protect us from the psychopaths. We all need to take the fight to them, metaphorically speaking if we are to have a shire that isn't sold out from under us or concreted over or sabotaged in some way by dark forces.

 

so i think people who say they are following a 'spiritual' path shouldn't attack those speaking about banking and the conspiracy because unless we expose the conspirators and what they are doing NONE of us will be left alone. Even the most remote off-grider, meditating in peace and growing their own food will not be left alone by these people no matter how much love and peace they surround themselves with.

 

This job of exposing the bad guys and facing upto the horrifying truths of what they are doing is a heavy load to carry and if 'spiritual' people aren't doing their fair share of the heavy lifting then i don't think they are being all that spiritual because this is a spiritual battle going on here. If they are not doing any of the heavy lifting then i think that their spirituality becomes more of a soporific drug and frankly i don't think it has ever worked for anyone in the past and it won't get the job done today either

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

i suppose my concern here is that the new age has since the time of timothy leary been encouraging people to tune in and drop out. Yes i am also advocating people step out of the system to build an alternative one without the influence of the psychopaths. But leary and that whole LSD scene was being steered and influenced by the CIA.

 

I suppose what i'm trying to say is that we almost need to have a spade in one hand and a sword in the other, symbolically speaking because simply dropping out doesn't ultimately protect us from the psychopaths. We all need to take the fight to them, metaphorically speaking if we are to have a shire that isn't sold out from under us or concreted over or sabotaged in some way by dark forces.

 

so i think people who say they are following a 'spiritual' path shouldn't attack those speaking about banking and the conspiracy because unless we expose the conspirators and what they are doing NONE of us will be left alone. Even the most remote off-grider, meditating in peace and growing their own food will not be left alone by these people no matter how much love and peace they surround themselves with.

 

This job of exposing the bad guys and facing upto the horrifying truths of what they are doing is a heavy load to carry and if 'spiritual' people aren't doing their fair share of the heavy lifting then i don't think they are being all that spiritual because this is a spiritual battle going on here. If they are not doing any of the heavy lifting then i think that their spirituality becomes more of a soporific drug and frankly i don't think it has ever worked for anyone in the past and it won't get the job done today either

Ok well I don't really have much knowledge of Timothy Leary, and only basic knowledge of new ageism. Not really my thing.

 

And I don't criticise people who expose the bankers, I have myself tried to explain to people about the rigged banking system as I have 20 odd years experience in Finance and have an actual real knowledge of the subject.

 

I wouldn't confuse off gridders with spiritualists most are not at all. They just running out of fear or for practical purposes.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes i think most of us do. That's why i said that many of us can probably relate to your experience.

 

I don't particularly want to be wearing the mantle of warrior. I'd rather be a peaceful farmer and me and the missus are working on that. I think quite a lot of us here would like to recreate the shires that tolkien based the 'shire' on! I'm not a natural warrior. I'm more of a worrier! I'm a worrier trying to live as a warrior, which is to say to live deliberately with purpose.

 

But i also know that the people we are up against simply won't leave us alone and this means that they and their schemes and motivations need to be pulled out into the light of day for everyone to see

 

And this is why above i say that i agree that most of us want peace and love. I do think however that there are people who are simply wired up differently. In the modern age we call those people psychopaths and if we are to live in peace we all need to acknowledge their existence and influence so that we can negate their influence. largely this is simply done by saying 'no' to their schemes and demands. I think instead of peace and love, psychopaths want control and power; that's what they get their kicks from and i think they are highly organised.

Firstly peace for me is synonymous with happiness.

 

What human does not want this? None.

 

What drives conspiracy theorists and pretty much all our actions in my experience.

 

I also hear you saying people need to do their fair share of heavy lifting. I think everyone is different with different skills and heavy lifting will look very different to different folks. Some maybe writers, others fighters, others enlighteners....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My own personal stance, there are certain things I would literally be prepared to die for. Like COVID jab. I was prepared to go to prison. Some that annoy me greatly the banksters and other stuffs that I'm unsure about and other stuffs which doesn't resonate so doesn't concern me. I think it's all very personal and unique.

 

I don't think it's a good idea to think of, well they ( spiritual people) experience a spiritual experience not a physical one, so they are not prepared to do anything. That's quite a leap to make......

 

True spiritual people can be true warriors as they have no fear of death

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mr H said:

My own personal stance, there are certain things I would literally be prepared to die for. Like COVID jab. I was prepared to go to prison. Some that annoy me greatly the banksters and other stuffs that I'm unsure about and other stuffs which doesn't resonate so doesn't concern me. I think it's all very personal and unique.

 

I don't think it's a good idea to think of, well they ( spiritual people) experience a spiritual experience not a physical one, so they are not prepared to do anything. That's quite a leap to make......

 

True spiritual people can be true warriors as they have no fear of death

 

Yes there's a lot of spirituality which is very other worldly and puts our attention into somewhere else than this world. It's not just the new age floating off into other vibrations and dimensions, I can see the tendency in older religions too, which plays into the hands of those who want to take control of this world. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

i found it unsettling to learn that the world is essentially run by dark occultists who are using magic against the general population in order to wage a silent war against them in which we are all on the front line.....the covid era being a prime example where many of us have seen people killed or injured by the covid bioweapons

 

we are against an opponent that injects pregnant mothers so that their children die in the womb. I think anyone who isn't unsettled by that isn't paying attention

Ah I thought you meant in a spiritual sense. Yeah, it's pretty sick that power and control can get so dark as to do the things they do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

My own personal stance, there are certain things I would literally be prepared to die for. Like COVID jab. I was prepared to go to prison. Some that annoy me greatly the banksters and other stuffs that I'm unsure about and other stuffs which doesn't resonate so doesn't concern me. I think it's all very personal and unique.

 

I don't think it's a good idea to think of, well they ( spiritual people) experience a spiritual experience not a physical one, so they are not prepared to do anything. That's quite a leap to make......

 

True spiritual people can be true warriors as they have no fear of death

I agree with this. I too was in finance and property. I'm now an off gridder and into the spiritual path. They aren't mutually exclusive.  The friends I have are all similar. We know what's going on but are no longer on the quest for info path. Taking action comes in many forms. Some scream and shout, some set up groundwork for others to join, emulate, or follow.....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im fine with the spirit journey but i dont see the point if all the other lost souls are going to take us over the cliff with them. What are we few people going to do against the machine? Its fine to exchange ideas but the time for talk is over. We need to make some kind of change or we are going to get steam rollered no matter where you are.  If there evil plans continue i dont see anyone stopping them. The human race has become to weak to mount any kind of resistance.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I agree with this. I too was in finance and property. I'm now an off gridder and into the spiritual path. They aren't mutually exclusive.  The friends I have are all similar. We know what's going on but are no longer on the quest for info path. Taking action comes in many forms. Some scream and shout, some set up groundwork for others to join, emulate, or follow.....

 

i'm all for off griding. I totally believe we need to step out of their system as far as possible and be self sufficient. My concern is that the vision of the people behind the conspiracy is one that doesn't allow for people to do that. They simply are not going to leave us alone.

 

Unfortunately this means that a certain number of people are simply going to have to 'awaken' at least to the extent of resisting the agenda and even that might not be enough. I think that there exists now levels of technology that enable the psychopaths to do things they have never achieved in the past.

 

I feel like fleeing isn't an option anymore. The frustration comes with the intransigence of the wider public who seem to constantly dance to the tune of the psychopaths even as it leads to their own destruction and by extension ours

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

i'm all for off griding. I totally believe we need to step out of their system as far as possible and be self sufficient. My concern is that the vision of the people behind the conspiracy is one that doesn't allow for people to do that. They simply are not going to leave us alone.

 

Unfortunately this means that a certain number of people are simply going to have to 'awaken' at least to the extent of resisting the agenda and even that might not be enough. I think that there exists now levels of technology that enable the psychopaths to do things they have never achieved in the past.

 

I feel like fleeing isn't an option anymore. The frustration comes with the intransigence of the wider public who seem to constantly dance to the tune of the psychopaths even as it leads to their own destruction and by extension ours

As i said mac there will be no-where to run they will find you.  Fleeing isnt an option, a big awake is needed and i dont think its possible looking at the idiots following all the goverment lies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It seems folks are still looking at this as an either or type situation. "They have more tech therefore they win" type of thought processing.

I don't see it that way. I feel we are transforming into different beings, and the planet is changing at the same time.

 

I know I have more 'talents' now in the spiritual sense as do thousands of others who choose to accept the changes from within.

 

Some will die. Some will survive within the system. Some will exit and transform. Some may also be stuck between the two 'worlds' if you like.

Also, I don't believe that we are in this alone. We have help, its just many cant, or rather, refuse to see that yet. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Im fine with the spirit journey but i dont see the point if all the other lost souls are going to take us over the cliff with them. What are we few people going to do against the machine? Its fine to exchange ideas but the time for talk is over. We need to make some kind of change or we are going to get steam rollered no matter where you are.  If there evil plans continue i dont see anyone stopping them. The human race has become to weak to mount any kind of resistance.

Yes I don't think you can fight the machine. You will lose.

 

The only way I see out of it. Is a) for people to remember who they are, as a direct result evil dissipates. 

 

Or

 

You build the future you would like to see...and invite others to join

 

If you fight them physically they out gun you

 

If you fight them legally they outlaw you.

 

My 2 cents..

 

Not to say don't fight if someone comes knocking at the door, or to continue to expose their lies through various mediums.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/21/2023 at 11:51 AM, Campion said:

 

Yes there's a lot of spirituality which is very other worldly and puts our attention into somewhere else than this world. It's not just the new age floating off into other vibrations and dimensions, I can see the tendency in older religions too, which plays into the hands of those who want to take control of this world. 

Yes. There is also a very recent new trend of spiritually if you can call it that...

 

Grungy looking folks with spiritual tattoos taking photos of themselves doing yoga poses on Instagram, drinking vegan lattes, bathing themselves in coconut oil, who might listen to Eckhart Tolle once a week and spend most of their time chasing the yoga bunnies...

 

I would not though call these folks spiritual more bunch of well, I shouldn't say...😅

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Again, this is the same thing we witness in every section of the control grid. They play both sides. The virtue signaling Instagram types are there to give some of the weak minded followers something to cling to, and something else they can corrupt for money.

I very much doubt they are spiritual, rather, just part of the paid system drones. 

I wish we could find a different word for those who have truly been awakened so we don't get lumped together with the other drop out or new age types.

 

In the 60s any rebellion was quashed with drugs....but that led to a baby boom, something they obviously don't want this time around 😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Behold! The world! In all it's glory! ( "Lucifer's" Bright Idea).

 

From a "higher' or The Larger perspective this "world" doesn't exist at all, it's not there...what is there is a dead spot, a numbness, a tiny part of The One that has broken communication and awareness of and with The Greater Whole, and dreams a dream of deceit and detachment from Reality. It was tricked into trading the Infinite Power of Creation into indulging in a fantasy...and then taken advantage of for a time, until it was realized the idea was unworthy of The Son of GOD and was dismissed and discarded as such. This "world" lasted less than a millisecond in Eternity. It was laughed off as absurd and is long forgotten in Reality.

 

Haha...this is what we've been conned into valuing, identifying with, clinging to, and fighting and killing for. An inversional idea of what we are, what "reality" is, and what "GOD" is...illusion requires deceit, self-deceit...deceit is The Father of Lies and the source of all "evil'. The Real can't be completely suppressed and IT does filter through, but 

 

The mechanics of Creation were attempted...but because of the disconnect miscreation is the result. GOD doesn't actually dream or indulge in fantasies, IT CREATES, and what IT Creates is Eternal Reality. Imperishable.

 

No big deal here, it was just an idea that was tested, considered, and we here, are characters playing it out, we come to our own conclusions in our own time.

I know, I know, some aren't ready to concede failure yet, some aren't yet ready to give up the idea of turning a sow's ear into a silk purse...some aren't ready yet to concede that Reality is what IT IS and that an alternate "thing" can only be a fantasy and NEVER REAL nor ETERNAL. 

 

This message doesn't go over very well with the diehards..they will frown and complain..or ignore...and I don't blame them...I'm still here for the moment too.

 

 

theworld.jpg

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

In the 60s any rebellion was quashed with drugs....but that led to a baby boom, something they obviously don't want this time around 😝

 

The baby boomer generation started earlier, just after ww2 in 1946 and lasted until the mid 1960s, one thing bringing it to an end and starting up the free love of the swinging sixties was a drug called the contraceptive pill in 1960. Yes, plus the cult pushing recreational drugs and especially the new psychedelic types, plus the ubiquity of pop culture really put us on a path towards our young people not wanting to grow up and wanting to extend their youth as long as possible. Including postponing parenthood. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The Matrix is a system...", a system that resides within the mind, a system of belief, an "operating system" that at it's core is deceit, an operating system(of belief) that denies and rejects Truth, and generates a "self" and "world" at odds with Reality. This "system" offers things to complain about(but NEVER THE SOLUTION), this system is only "expressed" or "reflected" in the supposed "physical" plane called "this world", it is sourced from the unseen, the unconscious, hidden, and it's primary imperative is to maintain that obliviousness, that unawareness; that it is using us to sustain and maintain it's position of would-be "GOD" and is a predatory/parasitic(evil) entity with zero power over us, the ONLY power it has is that which we have given it. It only "exists" within our mind, and minds.

 

"The "gatekeepers" are other "humans"...when they are operating with ego(deceit/fear), they "morph" into an agent. Little egos serving the larger collective; psychic control(like the "Borg" ship), mimicking/copying Divine guidance/inspiration/coordination with an opposite objective. When prohibited and threatening(to the system) things are witnessed by those little egos the larger one knows and sees, and then uses(influences) those "humans" as it can to neutralize(or cover up) the threat.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had two near unsurvivable heart attacks (widowmakers) before 50, and I changed EVERYTHING, kicked out junk food, started exercising hard, and you know what?... I really think that my mind assembled the truth now that it was cleaned up real good. It took a few years of suffering (suffering dextox of EVERYTHING everyone else consumes regularly), and consistency. I even quit 35 years of smoking, and I look fab at 50. When I 'cleaned up', the answers come to me. It was up to me then to stand on my new convictions so they'd bloom into true insight.

Edited by AntifederalistX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Actually, we're all fake here...each trying to get the dream to conform as they "think" it aught to be...

 

 

 

 

It was a Bait and Switch by the ego. Deceit MUST generate "evil". (that is the "lesson" to be "learned".).

By The Spirit of Truth return is possible. Without IT, it would be impossible.

 

 

 

How you get there is up to you and IT.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Captainlove said:

As i said mac there will be no-where to run they will find you.  Fleeing isnt an option, a big awake is needed and i dont think its possible looking at the idiots following all the goverment lies.

 

i think we need to walk a line between being real about the extent of the danger facing us but without losing hope of overcoming it. It is possible to overcome the conspiracy but people are really going to need to start bringing their A game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Talorgan said:

perhaps the energy is changing so that the the new age is higher dimensional and individual awakening is part of the cosmic stream entering the earth

 

i sincerely hope so. There's no denying that more and more people are getting to grips with things on a deeper level than they were before. Where does the journey end?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2023 at 11:24 PM, Macnamara said:

 

isn't that instructive in itself though that certain demographics are becoming 'increasingly disenfranchised or demonised'? Doesn't that give us some data points as to the nature of the conspiracy?

 

No, not really, because the 'authority' figures in question maintain power through Machiavellian tactics, i.e. playing different groups off against each other and the groups themselves aren't the relevant part; divide and conquer is the relevant part. It could be white men, Chinese children, or Mongolian goat farmers, the demographics aren't the important part, the important part, for 'them' is "how do we maintain our power and wealth"?

 

On 12/19/2023 at 11:24 PM, Macnamara said:

however once again can we consider that there has been a deliberate programme of demoralisation and also de-moral-isation carried out against society over many generations to socially engineer society and if so then isn't exploring that part of understanding what it is we are facing and how we got here?

 

Yes, this is a fair point, however it is somewhat galling to be dismissed and ridiculed for telling people things which, approximately three years on, most people accept as fact. Even your average citizen can now entertain that many aspects of the Covid hoax were ridiculously overdone.

 

On 12/19/2023 at 11:24 PM, Macnamara said:

There is clearly a globalist push to stop people eating meat and eggs or drinking milk, let alone raw milk and i suggest that this is because they know this would have a negative impact on health. 

 

It wouldn't. I cannot agree with the statement because it directly contradicts my lived experience. I have been for long periods of eating no animal products with absolutely no impact on physical health whatsoever. This is conclusive; not speculation. Many carnivores make this argument in lieu of feeling able to simply say the words out loud: "I enjoy eating meat, therefore I am going to continue doing it", which is the actual truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...