What is a nuclear weapon by Dr.Cowan

Captainlove

• 1 month later...

If you could split "It" in two - you could call the it thing God or wisdom or sex or life, etc - I personally believe that you get "news," not necessarily "danger." The amount of time spent on judging things, or sinning upon things, or telling things no, is literally scientific, in the sense that you do not have to! What is this illness or phenomenon correctly called? "Bad." Donald J. Trump just WILL be reminding "us" of the very thing that is NOT normal...

History does that.

Edited by bungalow

Yes, I found it interesting too.

I think we could say that "lasers" and "laser weapons" are a thing in this world, so what about "directed energy weapons" being used to destroy/incinerate a city? The Judy Wood hypothesis concerning 9-11?

There is an inter dimensional aspect as well, meaning a hallucination/illusion projected from within the mind(we are "in" or connected to) from a "place" we don't see in this "place"/"dimension", for instance it has been suggested that 9-11 was that-- an illusion projected from the lower 4th dimension into this 3D realm, basically a different and unseen part within a larger illusion taking advantage of this part.

D.I. talks about something like this where the "reptilians" supposedly reside. 

Just yesterday I clicked on a youtube clip of "The Newsbenders" that xpwales posted, and found that interesting...

Then later at night I was on bitchute looking around and on one channel they offered the 1st "Terminator" movie, and I watched it again last night.

Then today, low and behold  there's a link to "Activist Post" on the D.I. "news" site that is talking about "Ai starting a nuclear war...". (the same story in "The Terminator")

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/28/could-ai-start-nuclear-war/

If nukes don't actually exist, could they have "directed energy weapons" to use instead and claim they were nukes?

The fires that destroyed Lahaina Maui, and that fire in California(and probably others) a few years ago have anomalies that just don't fit with the "narrative".

Like a pine tree being probably no more than 6-10 feet away from a house structure that was completely incinerated, anyone that knows how flammable pine tree needles are, they'll go up in flames with just a cigarette lighter, whether they're dried out or not, like me, finds it hard to believe a normal fire occurred there. I don't believe it.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Here's another one on this subject.

If I think about it...I really have no legitimate reason to "believe" they used or have "nuclear weapons". Why would I? Just because they and the owned media says so?

After all the other Big Lies they've propagated? I don't think so.

I don't worry about "dying" anyways, "dying" ain't the worst thing that can happen. I don't "believe" in "death" either, at least not for anything that is Real.

JOHN HAMER - NUCLEAR WEAPONS HOAX PRESENTATION (FULL) 1 hour 5 minutes. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8i7LaUYtcvNr/

He was having some inexplicable glitches with his computer, so it's probably 10 minutes longer than normal.

• Like 1

Here's another related one, though Galen seems to believe in "nuclear weapons"(he just gives a brief reference to Hiroshima/Nagasaki), his specialty was nuclear power. And in this video he pretty much smashes the claims of "hazardous nuclear waste" or plant "meltdowns".

It shows just how many different angles the parasites are operating from...wherever and however they can pull a scam...that's their special "talent".

From 1982:

Edited by novymir

9 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I do think weapons like DEW could be just as dangerous or HARP.

It's all part of the illusion. They can't really hurt anything Real, deception is their only weapon, they don't want people realizing  the Truth of what I just said there. If they(people) internalize it and access beyond the illusion, they can no longer be threatened, coerced, or controlled. Then it's Game Over for "them".

Thinking in terms of consciousness/nonphysical...that is; prior to and from where the illusion is projected as "life" and "world" "here"...they are manipulating us from there first, our consciousness is in a kind of hypnotic trance state.

We're dreaming it all up. Everything that seems "out there" isn't, it's internal within our larger virtually separated consciousness, that we are fragments of, projections within it. "Evil" is born of self-deceit.

And it's the "evil" ones that are trying to maintain that deceit...their pseudo-life depends on it.

That is how and why The Truth shall set us Free.

Edited by novymir

5 hours ago, novymir said:

It's all part of the illusion. They can't really hurt anything Real, deception is their only weapon, they don't want people realizing  the Truth of what I just said there. If they(people) internalize it and access beyond the illusion, they can no longer be threatened, coerced, or controlled. Then it's Game Over for "them".

Thinking in terms of consciousness/nonphysical...that is; prior to and from where the illusion is projected as "life" and "world" "here"...they are manipulating us from there first, our consciousness is in a kind of hypnotic trance state.

We're dreaming it all up. Everything that seems "out there" isn't, it's internal within our larger virtually separated consciousness, that we are fragments of, projections within it. "Evil" is born of self-deceit.

And it's the "evil" ones that are trying to maintain that deceit...their pseudo-life depends on it.

While you're still in agreement with the world you can be hurt by those weapons. If you weren't in agreement with the rules of this world you would not be in the world.

An 'illusion', in the sense of this world, is real to your body, ergo your body can be hurt by that 'illusion'.

An illusion does not mean something does not exist. In fact your interpretation that a bomb cannot hurt you is an illusion.

15 hours ago, novymir said:

And people can learn how the enemy of Truth operates through others. Anyone that legitimizes and validates lies and illusions and ideas contrary to Truth, and seeks to enforce and impose those things on others is effectively an agent of that predatory/parasitical artificial consciousness, desperately trying to sustain dominance over it's food source= prevent dissociation and disconnection from deceit and consequently the realization of Truth.

They/it generally pop up when someone is being effective in relation to Truth, they/it generally jump into action (morph into an agent) when something is said or demonstrated that delegitimizes, devalues, and invalidates deceit and the illusions born of it. It is wirelessly connected to people and can sense when others are reducing that connection by doubting and rejecting the veracity of the basic premises and principles(laws) of "the world" and so-called "life" within it.

Then there is the opposite effect that it fears; when one has reduced that connection(to deceit) they can then be and operate as an instrument of Truth. 

It's like this too:

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to." Matthew 23:13

What "law" do they teach? Is the above quote only applicable and relevant to that supposed time and place?

Or can it be translated and relevant to the here and now? Generalized.

The Pharisees are simply false authority(anti-Truth), Archontic agents, and they are not just some stupid religious sect, they are everything/everyone that is bound to and in allegiance to the pseudo-power of deceit.

1 hour ago, novymir said:

What "law" do they teach? Is the above quote only applicable and relevant to that supposed time and place?

Or can it be translated and relevant to the here and now? Generalized.

The Pharisees are simply false authority(anti-Truth), Archontic agents, and they are not just some stupid religious sect, they are everything/everyone that is bound to and in allegiance to the pseudo-power of deceit.

It may have been the laws in the scriptures like the Torah (Mosaic and Noahide laws). A legalistic approach which Jesus is apparently rejecting in favour of personal religious experience. 

1 hour ago, Campion said:

It may have been the laws in the scriptures like the Torah (Mosaic and Noahide laws). A legalistic approach which Jesus is apparently rejecting in favour of personal religious experience. 

Yeah, but it's not just that. It's any so-called "law" that contradicts Truth and denies Reality. Their purpose was to be instruments of deceit and enslavement to a false-god and a counterfeit world, whether they or any others propagating those "laws" and "rules" know it or not.

No one is or could be forced to accept The Truth, It has no need or care if It is accepted, but them that are of The Truth surely will return to It, when they have had their fill of deceit.

The liar and the lies on the other hand DO try to force and impose the lies and it's false-authority on people, and keep them from realizing/remembering what they are, what this thing is, and what IS Reality, and that is what Jesus was speaking of. He wasn't just some dude that had a "spiritual awakening" which may or may not be genuine, he was a channel and instrument of True Authority---that is>>>> TRUTH.

And then the ego will cry; "that's not "freedom", that is "slavery"! Blablabla...

Yeah, right...and 2+2=5 too.

Okee dokee...if we can't see where that gets us at this point...it's no wonder he said:  "...narrow is the gate that leads to real life, and few go through it...".

He also said: "...do not love the world, if you love the world the love of GOD is not in you...".

As I've said repeatedly on this forum, like a broken record:

The Larger undeceived part of our consciousness(The Kingdom of Heaven=Reality) is representative in this picture, as is this so-called "world" that everyone is so in love with...yet loves to complain about...and when the answer/solution to their complaints shows up....they recoil in terror...(I get it...but it's the illusion self, not the Real that is terrified...and it tricks them into believing in the opposite of True Will).

The WartWorld isn't even seen by the undeceived part looking at it, what It "sees" is a part that is simply asleep, oblivious to Reality, a "numb" spot, that has had communication interfered with/distorted. And that communication is what the "evil" ones are desperate to keep disconnected.

theworld.jpg

Edited by novymir

I think it's highly probable they just firebombed with napalm, etc, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But then, even history and "time" is part of the illusion.

I think one thing we can be certain about, whether is was nuke bombs or a complete fraud....the same members of a supranational crime gang were overrepresented at the higher levels of the operations either way.   Black magicians either way.

The world is a mass-hallucination, with lesser hallucinations within it.

They could be playing the nuke hoax as predictive programming.

They cast spells and alter/manipulate our perceptions

I dumped my tv in 1999, then I was off the internet, out of the loop, basically off-grid for 10 years, from 2010 to 2020, I knew next to nothing about "current news events", like even who the "president" in USA was, and then they pull this covidhoax and I get back online and catch up with what these maniacs have been up to.

.And then there's this "Camp" Cali "forest fire" bullshit.

Get f-ing serious.

Who could believe that...the forest is intact for Christ's sake!

califire.jpeg

califire.gif

9-11 was a mass-hallucination, projected from a hidden part of the consciousness into our awareness as "reality". Predictively programmed and reinforced before, during, and after.

Edited by novymir