Is the news media and government lying about the economy and inflation?

You do realize AI has been around for over 200 years and despite all the doom talk especially in the 19th century humans still manage to invent new jobs for themselves. Why we have the green economy for this purposes as one example 

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13047097/State-pension-age-unsustainable-benefits-taxes.html

Interesting read for those in denial that demographics plays key role in economic policies...

Despite the cul of elderly during covid

"Between 2000 and 2050 the dependency ratio - the proportion of the population aged 65 or over compared to those of working age - is projected to rise from 21.2 per cent to 51.1 per cent."

So just to maintain these "useless eaters" the economy has to grow some and then some.......to enable wealth then you have to grow it some more..

How you gonna grow it with productivity levels dropping, birth rates declining? Maybe something magical happens? Or maybe policy makers put forward practical solutions one being immigration? 

I don't see how any of this is news ... we're at the late stages in this agenda by now. After 75 years of mass immigration and what's called the demographic problem is still just as pressing according to the mainstream. So if immigration hasn't worked after all that time, where's the evidence that we need more of it? 

Also the UK is far from alone in having these kind of trends. I've got a population app which shows a similar trajectory over the rest of this century for many other countries, some much larger than us like China, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Russia, Japan. It predicts the entire global population will peak at around the end of this century and then decline. So even if we do continue with the mass immigration strategy, it's at best only a medium term policy for a limited part of the world. Eventually there won't be enough immigrants to go round. Then what do the politicians do? 

Predictions can be wrong of course, and it uses UN population figures so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt but the world population will level off at some point. There is a strong correlation between high per capita income and low fertility levels, so using immigration to prop up GDP is a self defeating strategy which seems to be leading us into an evolutionary dead end. 

49 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We need a folk revival big time.

I agree with this we need to change on a deeper level than just economics.  Of culture, faith, folk and family. 

Edit: nothing personal Mr H, but please understand that when my ethnic group gets threatened I'll get triggered and want to save us. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

You do realize AI has been around for over 200 years and despite all the doom talk especially in the 19th century humans still manage to invent new jobs for themselves. Why we have the green economy for this purposes as one example 

so are you a supporter of the green economy?

17 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Well I don't know the whole history of UK food production. I do know at the start of the war we were like 30% self sufficient if you say it's 60% today I guess we're doing better....

It was 40% but why pick that period to single out as the labour force had just been decimated by the first world war? There were less than half the people working on the land then there were before the first world war because they had been killed off as had many of the horses

also the bankster orchestrated great depression had played a role

Edited by Macnamara

20 minutes ago, Campion said:

I don't see how any of this is news ... we're at the late stages in this agenda by now. After 75 years of mass immigration and what's called the demographic problem is still just as pressing according to the mainstream. So if immigration hasn't worked after all that time, where's the evidence that we need more of it? 

Also the UK is far from alone in having these kind of trends. I've got a population app which shows a similar trajectory over the rest of this century for many other countries, some much larger than us like China, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Russia, Japan. It predicts the entire global population will peak at around the end of this century and then decline. So even if we do continue with the mass immigration strategy, it's at best only a medium term policy for a limited part of the world. Eventually there won't be enough immigrants to go round. Then what do the politicians do? 

I agree with this we need to change on a deeper level than just economics.  Of culture, faith, folk and family. 

Edit: nothing personal Mr H, but please understand that when my ethnic group gets threatened I'll get triggered and want to save us. 

Firstly again to clarify my position on immigration. Ideally I have no problem with free movement of peoples. In practice and given the fact most people believe in separation it has not worked so well and currently I am against it.

My comments on immigration was in response to someone throwing a fit about it being suggested by someone as a real solution to our CURRENT demographic RATIO issues. And I am pointing out it is a rational suggestion whether you or I like it or not and doesn't automatically mean the publisher us a satanic worshipping Sabbatean pedo...as was suggested. It's rational thinking and has been tried and tested....

Immigration of past was not directed at demographic problem. And probably has contributed to it.....

It is also not the only solution as I have also said

Edited by Mr H

I.e immigration of past has just been a free for all and was not set out to solve demographic ratio issues. Such an immigration policy would involve having under 30s join the country similar to oz, Canadian visas.......

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Spend last time posting at this website and spend more time  reading and watching videos on the great reset and fourth Industrial Revolution as you know nothing about it base on your post here.

Read what the world economic forum is pushing as you no nothing about this subject.

Read what the dam turning test is when you put a robot in a room and other person talks to it and does not see the robot thus creating living being and I’m I talking to a robot or human. Read what the dam engineers creating robots and AI has you know absolutely nothing about these subjects and what their goals are.

This subject is well covered what their goals are and what they are pushing and for some one with such high post count is absolutely shocking you don’t know their agenda and what the engineers are trying to make.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

My comments on immigration was in response to someone throwing a fit about it being suggested by someone as a real solution to our CURRENT demographic RATIO issues. And I am pointing out it is a rational suggestion whether you or I like it or not and doesn't automatically mean the publisher us a satanic worshipping Sabbatean pedo...as was suggested. It's rational thinking and has been tried and tested....

you were supporting the United nations concept of replacement migration. You seem to be supporting the WEF's green new deal?

you are a stated moral relatavist which i warned you was supported by satanists who are looking to corrupt morality to pave the way towards things like legalised pedophilia and you deny the sabbatean aspect to the conspiracy whilst also playing down the potential danger of AI

2 minutes ago, Lilymoon said:

Spend last time posting at this website and spend more time  reading and watching videos on the great reset and fourth Industrial Revolution as you know nothing about it base on your post here.

Read what the world economic forum is pushing as you no nothing about this subject.

You seem to be confusing issues. The history of AI ,the post of mine you refer to as nonsense but provide no counter for. And world economic forum plans which I am aware of..........

21 minutes ago, Campion said:

Predictions can be wrong of course, and it uses UN population figures so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt but the world population will level off at some point. There is a strong correlation between high per capita income and low fertility levels, so using immigration to prop up GDP is a self defeating strategy which seems to be leading us into an evolutionary dead end. 

I know this is going sound racist but it is only first world countries being North America and Europe having out of control immigration. And yet the government lies it is because people are not having kids and we need jobs filed well the middle class is being destroyed with out of control housing cost and prices going up with not enough houses to house the new immigration coming in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you were supporting the United nations concept of replacement migration. You seem to be supporting the WEF's green new deal?

you are a stated moral relatavist which i warned you was supported by satanists who are looking to corrupt morality to pave the way towards things like legalised pedophilia and you deny the sabbatean aspect to the conspiracy whilst also playing down the potential danger of AI

No you keep on insinuating, making false assumptions and accusations on literally everything I post today.

I am not supporting replacement immigration.

And have never supported a green new deal either

And now you think I'm a satanist

Maybe bedtime?

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I.e immigration of past has just been a free for all and was not set out to solve demographic ratio issues. Such an immigration policy would involve having under 30s join the country similar to oz, Canadian visas.......

what happens when you increase the workforce is you drive down wages. aaron russo had this to say about what nick rockefeller told him about why they moved women into the workforce:

Aaron Russo - Womens Lib created to tax women and break up families

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

You seem to be confusing issues. The history of AI ,the post of mine you refer to as nonsense but provide no counter for. And world economic forum plans which I am aware of..........

What the hell does history have to do with globalist creating robots and AI to work in factories and service sector jobs.

And no we don’t have AI like what is depicted in start trek or Star Wars where it is almost human like as the robots are way better than the 90s but still not there yet. That may change in coming years. YOU can still tell it is a robot and robot still not there yet like what is depicted in start trek or Star Wars.

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

No you keep on insinuating, making false assumptions and accusations on literally everything I post today.

I am not supporting replacement immigration.

And have never supported a green new deal either

And now you think I'm a satanist

Maybe bedtime?

i asked you if you support the green economy and you haven't answered that one

i didn't say you were a satanist i pointed out to you that moral relatavism was one of the 4 pillars of satanism

you have supported the UN's concept of replacement migration making the argument that we need it because we have an ageing population which is the same argument as the UN paper makes

is there any part of the conspiracy you don't support?

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Firstly again to clarify my position on immigration. Ideally I have no problem with free movement of peoples. In practice and given the fact most people believe in separation it has not worked so well and currently I am against it.

Immigration of past was not directed at demographic problem. And probably has contributed to it.....

If you're a supporter of free movement rather than government planned immigration that's different, as free movement implies border-lite regions like the EU. 

Yes immigration has been suggested by a lot of establishment economists, it has been tried ever since Windrush yet here we are with the so-called 'demographic problem' still as bad as ever,  so in view of the fact that the ptb aren't suggesting alternatives it begins to look like they have a very different agenda in mind. 

"Immigration of past was not directed at demographic problem." But just after WW2 the reason given for having Windrush immigration from the Commonwealth was due to a shortage of workers and needing a lot of rebuilding, even though we were entering the baby boom at the same time. In those days the demographic problem was due to the impact of the war and most people thought it would be temporary.  Now it's due to the baby bust, low fertility.  But it's still about having a shortage of working age people so it's demographic both ways. 

25 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what happens when you increase the workforce is you drive down wages. aaron russo had this to say about what nick rockefeller told him about why they moved women into the workforce:

Aaron Russo - Womens Lib created to tax women and break up families

I know it not really conspiracy and more economic talk but the way things are to make profit you have three option one is lower wages or two is make better product that sales more of it, or buy out other company or create other service. Like Apple, making computers and other service or product like Apple TV, other way to make money.

The problem is stock holders what growth every year and the CEO and board get pressure .AND the economic school not teaching good business teach crappy business school like buying out other companies or lowing wages than making better products or other products. They then go on to lobbying politicians. Well we seen how they destroyed the post ww2 middle class boom and than later on globalization and offshoring of factories to China in the 80s. AND push of massive immigrants. And now that wages are lowest like in China, India and Bangladesh they pushing for automation, robots and AI.

Edited by Lilymoon

27 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i asked you if you support the green economy and you haven't answered that one

i didn't say you were a satanist i pointed out to you that moral relatavism was one of the 4 pillars of satanism

you have supported the UN's concept of replacement migration making the argument that we need it because we have an ageing population which is the same argument as the UN paper makes

is there any part of the conspiracy you don't support?

The government should pay people to have kids and get the locals to have kids not bring in immigration. If people still not having kids even with getting government money if you have kid than put in law only Mom and Dad with 4 kids allowed into the country. NOT what is happening now. The problem is we have housing shortages and over million immigration every year are coming into the country.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Campion said:

"Immigration of past was not directed at demographic problem." But just after WW2 the reason given for having Windrush immigration from the Commonwealth was due to a shortage of workers and needing a lot of rebuilding, even though we were entering the baby boom at the same time. In those days the demographic problem was due to the impact of the war and most people thought it would be temporary.  Now it's due to the baby bust, low fertility.  But it's still about having a shortage of working age people so it's demographic both ways. 

Well the government could put in law you only allowed in country if you have 4 kids or more and sense Asia, Middle East and Africa have lot kids that should not be problem.

But the way things are now is not working.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

BT to cut 55,000 jobs with up to a fifth replaced by AI

18 May 2023

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-65631168

The globalist what to replace all jobs by robots and put people on basic universal income that going to be tied to your carbon output every month.

The basic universal income is going to be like free welfare you get every month but it is going to be tied to your carbon output. If your carbon output is too high they will cut back on your basic universal income that month. You may only be allowed to have only one vacation every year because of climate change.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lilymoon said:

The government should pay people to have kids and get the locals to have kids not bring in immigration. If people still not having kids even with getting government money if you have kid than put in law only Mom and Dad with 4 kids allowed into the country. NOT what is happening now. The problem is we have housing shortages and over million immigration every year are coming into the country. 

There's two different angles going on within the same discussion here. There's a colourblind economic argument about how to deal with what's called the population_pyramid  so there's enough wealth to support the elderly. There's also an argument about ethnic replacement and whether we should be concerned about being converted from a mostly homogeneous population into a melting pot. 

Clearly the government has no interest in preserving the indigenous tribes. Money is colourblind.  It is precisely because we expect the government to solve all our problems rather than taking responsibility for our own interests that we've got into this state. We have left our own institutions like the home-grown churches, fragmented our extended families and chosen a nanny state whose solution to the problem is to keep us in an infantile condition asking them for solutions. They don't care about us as members of the native culture, they treat everyone the same whether first generation immigrants or indigenous peoples. As long as we all march towards their authoritarian nanny technocracy. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Campion said:

There's two different angles going on within the same discussion here. There's a colourblind economic argument about how to deal with what's called the population_pyramid  so there's enough wealth to support the elderly. There's also an argument about ethnic replacement and whether we should be concerned about being converted from a mostly homogeneous population into a melting pot. 

Clearly the government has no interest in preserving the indigenous tribes. Money is colourblind.  It is precisely because we expect the government to solve all our problems rather than taking responsibility for our own interests that we've got into this state. We have left our own institutions like the home-grown churches, fragmented our extended families and chosen a nanny state whose solution to the problem is to keep us in an infantile condition asking them for solutions. They don't care about us as members of the native culture, they treat everyone the same whether first generation immigrants or indigenous peoples. As long as we all march towards their authoritarian nanny technocracy. 

Not sure accurate blame government or hidden hand for immigration. Sure one piece is it's easy to get into west. But has been the case for centuries. Not new easy immigration policy we have...

Reason why people immigrate. Because of economics not the government.

I'm also not sure what you expect the government to do about immigration. We don't have enough police to police the streets, we don't really have a navy anymore. Governments typically are unorganized and useless. Even if they wanted to I don't think they could stop immigration.

I agree they are not bothered whether England remains "English" whatever that means, we're all mixed anyway. But the reason we have an immigrant population is because economics. Not a Mystical group of folks no one has ever met.

Edited by Mr H

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan sweats over $34 trillion national debt, urges action.

February 6, 2024 9:18 pm by CWR

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan says ‘we need to get after’ America’s $34tn national debt: ‘You can either admire the problem or do something about it’

Wall Street is officially done ignoring the government’s eye-watering national debt bill. JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon says it’s a global “rebellion” waiting to happen, with Bank of America CEO Brian Monyihan adding this week that it’s time Washington looked the problem in the eye.
Moynihan’s message comes a day after Fed chairman Jerome Powell called for an “adult conversation” about fiscal responsibility, telling CBS’s 60 Minutes it’s now “past time to get back to an adult conversation among elected officials about getting the federal government back on a sustainable fiscal path.”

The government has racked up a bill of more than $100,000 per U.S. citizen, prompting warnings about what this means for public spending and, as global tensions escalate, national security.

Indeed, former House Speaker Paul Ryan warned during a panel at the Bipartisan Policy Center late last month that before long the White House will be spending more servicing its debt than it invests in the Pentagon.

Ryan described the debt issue as the “most predictable crisis we’ve ever had,” a summary Dimon agrees with, and Moynihan is now adding his voice to those who want to see action.

https://citizenwatchreport.com/bank-of-america-ceo-brian-moynihan-sweats-over-34-trillion-national-debt-urges-action/