Do you get the idea that they’re planning on “retiring” Bruce Willis over Christmas time?

DannyUK

CED2-DD21-811-F-47-E5-A677-CE44-CED5-A34

Do you get the idea that they’re planning on “retiring” Bruce Willis over Christmas time?

Either 25th or 26th.

I say this out of curiosity as I suspect it will be a ritual event being fulfilled.

I personally believe mind control and possibly transhumanism has a lot to do with this and that he is viewed as someone else’s property which is breaking down and that what is being said about his illness is a cover for this breaking down or something of this nature.

Whilst his death at this time is to show complete control over the human condition as they’d like for everyone, whom is likewise seen as “property” by our “owners”.

I can understand people not wanting to accept this so I’d say research the subject and come to your own conclusions.

I have suspected mind control for some time.

6-CA7201-C-26-C0-4600-BD38-3-F8-AF9-E702

'Any day could be his last': Bruce Willis' family 'cherish' every day with actor as health worsens

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/301024154/any-day-could-be-his-last-bruce-willis-family-cherish-every-day-with-actor-as-health-worsens

1-D8-EEB68-843-D-44-FB-8-DDD-F8404-CB25-

Creed - Who's Got My Back

https://youtu.be/kj-pSVGWJLI

Metal Gear Archons - A.I. Technocracy - Bill Gates Brave New Virtual World The Internet - Cloud ☁️“Jesus” is the Ghost in the Machine 

21153-A77-8-FBE-4-BD0-BD6-B-F69-E7947-C5

1968 Israeli ‘Shekel’ - Symbolising 9/11 “Fact Checked” - Pandora’s Box

D35-E21-C1-0-C06-4056-8-D79-237-FA7999-B

The Squeeze (1987) trailer

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

C62-A5-C93-3358-4876-8-DF9-F5-E872946-FF

Die Hard (1988) - Opening Scene

https://youtu.be/lHogIcVRduY?si=Hxz7tBExGdmP_f6s

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

Die-Hard is not a Christmas movie!🍿#diehard #christmasmovies #brucewillis #movies

FE8-EE8-AA-00-C1-482-C-BFA9-69772-C44292

Sleepless in Seattle (1993) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

Edited by DannyUK

• DannyUK changed the title to Do you get the idea that they’re planning on “retiring” Bruce Willis over Christmas time?

You might be interested in glancing over this article Danny, to see any loaded comments / numbers perhaps 

( I copied for me, perhaps the most interesting parts )

Is Die Hard a Christmas film? The nation speaks
11 December 2023, 13:10

https://www.radiox.co.uk/news/tv-film/is-die-hard-a-christmas-film/

The seasonal debate over the Bruce Willis classic continues, with the nation's film buffs being asked for their opinion. Which side are you on? 

(My bold)

According to a new YouGov poll conducted this year, 39% of people who had seen Die Hard say it is NOT a Christmas movie, while 38% of people insisted it is! The remaining people polled didn't want to be drawn into the argument.

Is Die Hard A Christmas Movie?

Yes: 38%

No: 39%

Don't Know: 23%

" ... However, during his Comedy Central roast in July 2018, Willis himself announced: “Die Hard is not a Christmas movie. It’s a god damn Bruce Willis movie!”

• Like 1

17-BD0-FB4-42-C8-4-CA6-BB54-D2388-E64-E5

Tears of the Sun

Don’t ask me about any of this though. 

FULL MOON in Cancer · December 26th, 2023 · AMAZING PREDICTIONS!

C5885490-CDAB-411-C-93-C4-4-BD1-FFDB1-B8

Armageddon New York Meteor Shower (Dolby Atmos)

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

India not Landing on the Moon 🌚 So, why?

The Mask on the Face of Humanity

A86639-C7-D1-A0-41-B3-AD0-D-5-F6-DA0-BD1

Surrogates - HD Trailer

😊 YAY! 💀 Kissinger is DEAD! 🌞 Happy Days! ...

The Sixth Sense (1999) Trailer

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I? 

LOOPER - Official Trailer (HD)

Son Lux — "Weapons" (Official Audio)

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting? 

Edited by DannyUK

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Timing of this Die Hard "debate" is a bit odd. The films have been around for more than 30 years. Why have this discussion now?

(Of course, the clue to that is in Danny's thread title).

Yep that’s what’s rattled my curiosity to think about this.

I don’t know if it’s just me or what, but every few weeks or every month or so it seems I have been seeing a new story about Bruce Willis in my newsfeeds to do with this crippling illness which obviously sounds terrible. But as I say, I have suspected for sometime Bruce Willis is under some form of trauma based mind control, he has all the hallmarks but explaining this to someone who hasn’t researched the subject themselves would be difficult. But it is more suspect for someone who has researched this. Another key factor that seems to offer insight if under any doubt, if they’ve been on Friends you can almost put money on it.

So I’ve kept dismissing this as though this is to do with some sort of long term effect of mind control breaking down and their framing of it.

But they could be paving the way towards this time, another full moon on 26th December and to do with Die Hard it seems to have a lot of 8’s associated with this 26th December 1988 of the supposed events of the movie, 35 years old (3+5=8) from that date to 26th December 2023.

I’m sure someone who’s into numbers could read more into this than me, however this takes place and of course this movie even by those who don’t see Die Hard as a Christmas movie, in some ways it would become one as every time people watch it people will be saying this guy died around Xmas.

So if any of this stacks up they’re playing psychological games is what I’m reading.

Trauma - Chemicals - Technology 

On a side note of mind control, it seems mind control can be carried out these days in a more streamlined manner through technology.

However, a traditional way of doing this was through physical trauma to then exploit protective barriers of the mind and to do this is as it sounds, they’d cause extreme amounts of trauma within the body and this be encouraged to take the pain internally it seems to get access to the mind or get passed the “persona” to the place you could experience on high amounts of magic mushrooms “ego death” - The Mask on the Face of Humanity 

How We Have Been Fooled - Alan Watts On The Ego

Which is why such psychedelics where experimented with by the alphabet agencies, what if we give this to high amounts of people and trigger programming through TV and such technology I’m sure was being investigated but instead it can have the opposite impact than what is desired unless those being targeted where also within a controlled environment like those under such traditional mind control is my feeling on this.

So you can be hypnotised, programmed and have no memory and likely wake up in hospital recovering from some sort of accident where your attackers take on the form of your protectors.

63-D7-E881-B8-F8-4993-AE8-E-AD1-DF37-F4-

“This is also visible in many movies he has done (Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995), Mercury Rising (1998), etc.) where they have not requested him to flip this over. The scar on his right shoulder is from surgery due to complications from a broken arm when he was age 17.”

The reason I say this is that I’d suspect this can explain the scar on the right arm/shoulder of Bruce Willis from 17 years old from what I can research.

This could be an early example of physical trauma caused to induce such mind control.

He often has the common wide eyed mind controlled characteristics and the drastic mood swings having interviews where he is angry and aggressive or apparently introverted and spaced out. These are just some of the red flags. All of this has been managed now under this illness as opposed to anything else.

DIE SCARRED

5-A6-C3-CBD-0-CDA-4231-B33-F-99064-B0-A4

Did horror accident that caused Bruce Willis ‘extreme physical pain’ on set 20 years ago contribute to shock retirement?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18130242/bruce-willis-accident-contribute-to-shock-retirement/

See start of trailer - example of trauma based mind control 

The Bourne Legacy Official Trailer #1 - Jeremy Renner Movie (2012) HD

“Attackers take on the form of your protectors”

Sicario Day Of The Soldado 2018 720p Kidnapping scene

Sicario: Day Of The Soldado - Fake Kidnapping

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

For anyone out there who likes Bruce Willis a lot as an actor, this general stream of posts is pretty much about as unpleasant as you can get. He's not going to be 'retired' as you write but will die soon enough from his illness. 

Conspiracies, psy-ops, yes they are real but the idea that celebs and actors are being sacrificed to some non-existent demon is beyond a joke, really.

Now, when it comes down to these women going missing or drowning - it absolutely makes you wonder if there's another truth to it all. However, lumping in Matthew Perry or the still-alive Bruce Willis into this is beyond parody.

What about the now very chubby Pete Doherty? Is he going to be sacrificed to the goat/ Jimmy Savile altar of Satanists? Did you see the recent Louis Theroux show with Pete? He admitted his health now is pretty shitty - does this mean he is next in line to be burned alive in an abandoned church whilst disgraced Boris Johnson tries to urinate on him in an act of true heroism?

Luckily, I have booked a visit to my psychiatrist before Christmas, but these ideas and others are percolating into my mind like damn fine coffee. I think I'll have a few cherry pies this Yuletide and contemplate Chris Morris' Brass Eye - was it basically a modern-day Nostradamus foretelling of 2024?

Peace to all women and some men. Merry Christmas one and all!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, james_nottingham said:

For anyone out there who likes Bruce Willis a lot as an actor, this general stream of posts is pretty much about as unpleasant as you can get. He's not going to be 'retired' as you write but will die soon enough from his illness. 

Conspiracies, psy-ops, yes they are real but the idea that celebs and actors are being sacrificed to some non-existent demon is beyond a joke, really.

Now, when it comes down to these women going missing or drowning - it absolutely makes you wonder if there's another truth to it all. However, lumping in Matthew Perry or the still-alive Bruce Willis into this is beyond parody.

What about the now very chubby Pete Doherty? Is he going to be sacrificed to the goat/ Jimmy Savile altar of Satanists? Did you see the recent Louis Theroux show with Pete? He admitted his health now is pretty shitty - does this mean he is next in line to be burned alive in an abandoned church whilst disgraced Boris Johnson tries to urinate on him in an act of true heroism?

Luckily, I have booked a visit to my psychiatrist before Christmas, but these ideas and others are percolating into my mind like damn fine coffee. I think I'll have a few cherry pies this Yuletide and contemplate Chris Morris' Brass Eye - was it basically a modern-day Nostradamus foretelling of 2024?

Peace to all women and some men. Merry Christmas one and all!

A5950-AEC-CD3-B-4-A8-A-9002-7-F07-CEEC2-

This is a standard gut reflex response by those who want to protect someone they idolise so can’t see the forest for the trees and dw because you're certainly not on your own but it really ain’t worth arguing about it.

This is so you but also others can see this POV should you so choose.

This is the same for any alternative POV that diverts drastically from whatever is the norm and commonplace.

I’d certainly understand this if this was your next door neighbour, friend or family and not a public figure and so certainly wouldn’t be having this conversation within that context. Public figures are put on public display and allowed to keep there to influence people, so in this context I will be discussing it if people like it or not.

I suspect a lot of people have thought about this and wanted to discuss such issues for some time about various characters but usually don’t due to worrying about what other people may think or say about them, as these people are protected by those who worship them, almost turned into automatons or “rebellious robots” protecting the very system which seeks to enslave them, whom can’t see this but believe at the same time, the idea of demon worship or sacrifice is a joke…

Man if you really knew, you’re already doing it and are complicit yourself through idolisation, your behaviour and outlook is being altered and your mind becomes tricked into protecting that which has taken you hostage…

Orwell's final warning - Picture of the future

C9-B30646-E6-F3-474-F-A9-F9-1-FAD0-F330-

Although I do believe Die Hard does also highlight this reality…

This isn't supposed to be a “feel good discussion” of someone telling you what you’d want to hear.

If even a bit of what I’m suggesting is right, this makes Bruce Willis a victim and someone else’s tool. He is far from alone either.

I never once suggested he would be sacrificed to some sort of demon either…

Just that if this is true, demons have been monopolising his whole life, I suppose you could say this…

I hinted at the moon possibly having something to do with this, but this is more about energy trawling the publics consciousness just like Matthew Perry within this context which is why I included such a post as it just so happens that if this is true and Bruce Willis is said to have died on 26th December 2023, which falls into line within the context of his biggest movie Die Hard 35 years later from 26th December 1988, it also coincides with a full moon as luck would have it.

Die Hard and Bruce Willis do also make appearances within the context of Friends, read into this what you will…

This is also getting more obvious like they clearly want people to know, or this is how it appears to me anyway.

I’d suggest “demons” - the predator mind/consciousness - are actually the ones doing the sacrificing/trawling as a method of exercising a level of control over the human condition which is what they’d like over everyone that they don’t currently have. They want wind up dolls, they'll get them through transhumanism.

FEE14553-109-F-4084-8076-730953-A5-B705.

I like Bruce Willis as an actor as much as the next guy, but I don’t let this alter my judgement or views as to what I believe I’m seeing because my liking of Bruce Willis as a character, an actor, holds any sort of sway or monopoly over my mind, it doesn’t.

But why do you think these people want so hard to control these actors and public figures whom have the ability to influence the minds of a mass audience?

It’s so they can captivate a lot or people by turning the world into Disneyland… Their Paradise, other peoples Hell on Earth…

It’s so people will feel like they know them and somewhat beholden to their POV.

So when this guy you think and feel you can trust as if they were your best mate tells you something of these agenda pushers, either wanting you to believe or to do something, you'll more likely cooperate and do it with less reasoning, less questions. They want to remove your reasoning faculties from the equation so you’ll do what authority tells you, even if this comes through someone you’ve chosen to idolise.

Can you at least see where I’m coming from?

B8866498-87-BF-4-C85-A5-F0-9-E343-B6-EF0

Die Hard | 30th Anniversary Trailer | 20th Century FOX

I’m sorry if that offends you, but I’m pretty sure all the male warrior minds have all fantasised about terrorists coming to take over the school and you “saving the day”.

The controllers know this and its because on some level we’re aware we are already hostage and looking for a manifestation of it, a place to project that energy.

Whilst these types of movies are to speak to your inner animal instincts as an outlet so it doesn’t actually happen within reality but that you have an outlet to vent that energy, whilst at the same time, they can actually tell you what’s going on and if you enable, allow and don’t do anything about this, within their minds it means you’re complicit and are allowing them to do whatever it is they’re doing or “pushing”.

See Dirty Harry and Jordan Maxwell Video comment here ^ this will make sense if it doesn’t already…

See Steve McQueen - Bullitt Comment 

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Such as, go and get your vaccine because Matthew Perry and all the rest have eased the way.

This is why they want so hard to control your hero’s and if you're not open to the possibility you'll be closed off and not see nor understand why so many public figures and celebrities comply with their own enslavement and try to instruct the rest of us to comply likewise. 

They want complete control over these public figures because during times of crisis say like COVID or war, they’ll have control over these people whom otherwise have the ability to reason for themselves and not go along with the agenda and these control freaks can’t stand such true freedom. They may engage their audience and lead them away from the agenda. This can’t be allowed to happen and the most common method is mind control and transhumanists these days. In the past, they’d just be shut out of the industry, by doing so, removing their platform, with it their audience.

I’d also like to point out, Bruce Willis here is a symbol and it isn’t him this discussion is really about or aimed at, he is a figure and manifestation of a problem, it’s coming through him and it’s that which is being highlighted.

This is about the manipulators whom rarely put themselves upon public display but influence through their characters, personas and puppets.

When people see and hear this is their favourite actor, artist or personality, people very often automatically don’t want to hear this instinctively.

It is exactly why people will fight to protect and defend the system of control.

At the same time, I fully accept and understand if you find this discussion uncomfortable, unpleasant or disrespectful. You don’t have to have it and don’t have to look I’m not forcing my opinion on others, this is left to the manipulators which is what I’m showing here and they absolutely want everyone to think the same way and behave in the same way. They do this through manufacturing artificial boundaries, respectful and disrespectful behaviour so people fall in line.

How they can do this while supporting the transgender agenda where people literally arse lick one another in the street in celebration of their “pride” is beyond me but they do.

These are just my views, I understand and respect anyone who disagrees with anything and genuinely wants to discuss these issues. 

All’s I’m saying is think about and consider such things and see if you can see such manifesting, if not dismiss it but not by way of reflex action.

I really have nothing to gain here, but I am trying to show you something…

Revelations of the Method

The woman in the red dress | The Matrix [Open Matte]

“Pushers”

Push ( 2009 ) intro

Lady Gaga - Born This Way - Transhumanism

In the Year 2525

The Division

They want to remove your reasoning faculties from the equation so you’ll do what authority tells you, even if this comes through someone you’ve chosen to idolise.

Adam Freeland We want your soul

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Happy to see my short message warranted an essay in response, nothing unusual about that. To cut things short, give me SOLID PROOF that Bruce Willis is being sacrificed to demons. 

My point is not that your post is disrespectful, it was that I think you're spouting the usual cliches and tired old conspiracy theory tropes. The truth that you don't really know anything is too scary for you so you grasp at straws. Why bring in the vaccine for covid into this if you're not desperate for cheers from your imagined audience? The reality is about five people are probably reading this.

Matthew Perry did not drown or become a ravaged drug addict in some bizarre love triangle involving covid - look at photos of him ten years ago and his deterioration due to addiction was blatantly obvious. His sad passing is not going to come as a surprise to any of his friends, hence Jennifer Aniston's sorrow and shame over not being able to get him off the drugs. An addict can only answer to themselves in the end, however much help they get. 

I have absolutely no idolisation of Bruce Willis either, clearly none for Perry either. Both are talented actors and both good at comedy even. Even if they pass away, both of them have a horde of great movies etc to rewatch but I am not a major fan of either of them. Sure, I love Die Hard and I thought Willis was good in Unbreakable. To claim I idolise him is missing any nuance here or subtleties.

Back to the topic of demons and demonology, now this is a genuinely interesting topic for me. Are you a fan of The Exorcist or any of its crazy sequels? I would say that its one of the best possession films out there but is its depiction realistic even? Doubtful. Have you ever been possessed or had experience of someone else who had Pazuzu or Killer BOB from Twin Peaks come inside them?

Don't take any of my comments as criticism of you, I have no specific opinion on your posts but would appreciate a concise reply. All the best to you and yours! May you fly on the wings of Pazuzu and relinquish your powers of good. Festive wishes on and all!

• Like 1

@DannyUK simply connects the dots, looks for links between apparently random things, and how they *may* be playing out in terms of symbolism.

I don't think anyone considers his thoughts and posts as asserting anything at all as actually 100% gospel.

He also didn't say Matthew Perry's death was anything to do with COVID.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, james_nottingham said:

Happy to see my short message warranted an essay in response, nothing unusual about that. To cut things short, give me SOLID PROOF that Bruce Willis is being sacrificed to demons. 

My point is not that your post is disrespectful, it was that I think you're spouting the usual cliches and tired old conspiracy theory tropes. The truth that you don't really know anything is too scary for you so you grasp at straws. Why bring in the vaccine for covid into this if you're not desperate for cheers from your imagined audience? The reality is about five people are probably reading this.

Matthew Perry did not drown or become a ravaged drug addict in some bizarre love triangle involving covid - look at photos of him ten years ago and his deterioration due to addiction was blatantly obvious. His sad passing is not going to come as a surprise to any of his friends, hence Jennifer Aniston's sorrow and shame over not being able to get him off the drugs. An addict can only answer to themselves in the end, however much help they get. 

I have absolutely no idolisation of Bruce Willis either, clearly none for Perry either. Both are talented actors and both good at comedy even. Even if they pass away, both of them have a horde of great movies etc to rewatch but I am not a major fan of either of them. Sure, I love Die Hard and I thought Willis was good in Unbreakable. To claim I idolise him is missing any nuance here or subtleties.

Back to the topic of demons and demonology, now this is a genuinely interesting topic for me. Are you a fan of The Exorcist or any of its crazy sequels? I would say that its one of the best possession films out there but is its depiction realistic even? Doubtful. Have you ever been possessed or had experience of someone else who had Pazuzu or Killer BOB from Twin Peaks come inside them?

Don't take any of my comments as criticism of you, I have no specific opinion on your posts but would appreciate a concise reply. All the best to you and yours! May you fly on the wings of Pazuzu and relinquish your powers of good. Festive wishes on and all!

No.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

BTW for anyone interested regardless of what’s taking place here, I have broken down some details from all the Die Hard Movies and saved them to my notes I’ll just need to post them when I get chance.

This is floating around social media, I don’t believe it’s genuine - I’m sure someone on here will more than happy to confirm this but it is interesting this going around even if understandably disrespectful/distasteful if you take things too seriously 🃏 

CB92-C8-EB-158-B-41-BD-8623-F1764-A27847

See here for more Xmas - Easter connection…

Another weird one for those interested with synchronicity, the first Xmas cracker I had whilst out with family and this was in it…

89907525-06-D8-4330-88-FD-26941-CF54295.

^ Die Hard ^

Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree (Official Video)

EA4-D781-F-71-AA-4-DB9-8544-F00-D83-F0-E

Even though I was also more than suspicious of this Hamas Styled Santa decor 🤔

The Devil reads The Economist - Foreshadowing 

2024 Internet Take Down

90s episode of SESAME STREET codes 9/11

02-E23-DDA-7422-44-D5-901-F-6462-A257-C4

Don’t be ruled and fooled by hunger/desire/lust…

The Muppet Christmas Carol | Original Trailer [HD] | Coolidge Corner Theatre

∴ Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace ∴

✌️ Peace ☮️ 9/11 Xmas

The King's Christmas Broadcast 2023 👑🎄📺 BBC - #BSL #SignLanguage

Axis Mundi

Ken Dodd Has The Audience In Tears Of Laughter!

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Willis did play the Easter Bunny in a film from the 90s, weirdly enough. I mean they could take the piss out of his mental state in many ways, but it's an interesting/curious link (maybe). Emily Lloyd was in it (that's why I probably watch it in the first place).

Interesting, I have never seen it.

Seems a strange one for Bruce Willis…

875-E3-D00-3868-4346-AD5-E-39-D85-DDCD7-

Polaris - North Star - North Pole…

37-FD9-CD0-13-FC-4-EBA-8-B51-81-FEAEFD03

The Temple - Axis Mundi

4-B0-B0-D15-BA05-4-A42-A384-49-E84739-CA

North 1994

Think Cloning - Traditional Family Unit - Macaulay Culkin springs to mind…

North Movie Trailer 1994 (Rob Reiner infamous comedy)

BA047502-267-A-4-CE0-B5-D3-DBD44-AD51-B4

Matthew Perry, Friends…

Hoover Dam

1-CC88-C45-6-E14-47-DC-9244-834-E348-E51

“Lost 10 Northern tribes of Israel”

🪶

👁️ “7 Lost Tribes of Liverpool” 🌈 

Ken dodd Talking Comedy

Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace 

4-C71-DBD9-3157-4-D01-BCD9-3625-E950-F1-

Edited by DannyUK

On 12/14/2023 at 1:03 AM, Grumpy Grapes said:

I hope that he doesn't literally die "hard". Embarrassing. 

A stiff with a stiff? WOODY DO THAT?🤔🫢🤫 A stiff upper lip is one thing, but hey, that WOULD be taking the piss, they'd have to drill a hole in the coffin lid, poke it through, screw down the lid, and then plane it down to look like a knot hole! Job done!👍

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Crabtree said:

A stiff with a stiff? WOODY DO THAT?🤔🫢🤫 A stiff upper lip is one thing, but hey, that WOULD be taking the piss, they'd have to drill a hole in the coffin lid, poke it through, screw down the lid, and then plane it down to look like a knot hole! Job done!👍

Anagrams of Bruce Willis are "Scrub Willie"

Curbs Willie

Rubs Willie, C? 

Rub Sec Willi (sec = "dry" in French) 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2023 at 12:12 AM, Mr Crabtree said:

Something like this?

Was just about to add it within my next comment, it may make more sense…

A lot of symbolism going on here…

🌚 

Friends | Chandler in a Box (1080p HD)

• Like 1

4-C7-F951-D-6-C67-4-C7-F-B2-D2-5-B0-C8-A
All the 8’s ♾️ algorithm piss taking BS

“Cloudy future” - Memories 
Looper 2012 - Dinner Scene

9-A2348-D7-3120-409-F-B76-B-6-F05-AF9-E1

SHADOW MAKERS - Reminiscence

Rabbits 🐰 

Groove Armada - Get Down ft. Stush, Red Rat

Are they “real” or something like The Velveteen Rabbit?
Round White Disc - Moon - Rabbit Hole to the Underworld?
☠️”Dead Center” 🌞

7-AB87142-8-E56-40-C9-B799-41-D675316148

1193-A72-A-2-AEB-4-ABC-A99-E-8-CAA762-A4

80614-D8-B-369-B-4-A04-A3-F8-7062-F3-A68

E3-C6167-A-15-F0-450-F-8396-8-A8-CAE7-F0

B35-B0039-5-F84-4-B3-C-96-A0-D9-E9-C6298

DBC5964-B-C395-4412-B3-E1-8-F60323-BE546

7-D8-A8503-4-EFA-44-EE-A559-DD3014-C2461

A9-CDE0-D8-0-E39-4351-B6-AE-60-B3-CBE2-F

2-FF3916-F-F94-A-4-D40-91-C2-A9-B86-D7-C

BD0-CC36-D-8-CC3-4078-8717-8-E343457-CD8

7152-B618-9-DA0-4-AFC-988-F-CAD21-CBDE66

DD020-CF2-5-ED6-4-E4-B-8-CB6-6722-ECA34-

E0837-A7-E-44-B7-4-DDA-B045-0-FBDAAE4-F4

A7923-BBC-6-F13-45-B3-814-C-2489-D02987-

0-E2-B7-FFC-3991-408-F-8619-9-DEB4-EE527

5752-CA7-E-2-B82-4832-AC35-4-ED2524-D4-C

4-D13-C0-A6-3-C89-4-E6-E-9-ED8-516947-D2

Dead Center - A Dead Reckoning…

Ex Machina rescore part 1 - The Turing Test - Grant Booth
https://youtu.be/qkWSxog669c?si=9dm7rhDIFvuehQEj

Ex Machina - Ava: Session 5 (Ava's Test) 
https://youtu.be/4pPHWFFnZsU?si=X-OifXEuUE81MVzR

Ex Machina (8/10) Movie CLIP - The Real Test (2015) HD 
https://youtu.be/Kbsi0KOunj8?si=enLpzYBzclCAb7RW

32939-E7-D-0570-4-A42-8-A80-1-F244389369

Dead 💀 Rabbits 🐇 
Gangs of New York Theme

Past - Present - Future

🌞 No Clockwork Orange 🍊 He’s not real 🌚
The magic 8 Infinity loop ♾️ is strapped to the backs of toy soldiers…
But, its love that makes you real, not clockwork/mechanics/clones/supersoldiers/transhuman within a Fallen Moonage Daydream…

4-D206615-B284-46-F7-924-E-FF212-DF194-D

David Bowie - “It’s My Life” - Tattoo…

0-BA70-FD5-1-D8-A-4-D95-96-C2-45-E4-EB1-
👁️ 
X
🌈 🌀 
“Absolutely everything must be burned to contain the germs…”
🌞 They’re going to throw him into the 🔥 
The Velveteen Rabbit

12 Monkeys 🙈🙉🙊 Trailer
https://youtu.be/15s4Y9ffW_o?si=9Pmtt-p9Frk7EAPg

For Anyone Who loves a Clown… And a Jack in the Box…

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

C4-B30023-0-EFD-4-DA0-A8-B9-4-B3-FB85-B2

The Beach - A Death Stranding - Bardo…
She Sells Sanctuary (Remastered) 

Osiris Risen 

DAD9-AED1-62-AF-497-B-A3-D0-DEA9-C9-E90-

Here’s some more Friday night gossip:

Bruce Willis can't believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed John F. Kennedy.

Did Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate John F. Kennedy? The evidence points to yes.

But not according to Bruce Willis.

Willis has publicly said he believes that the person or persons who did it — though he doesn't name the individuals — remained in power for decades.

"They still haven't caught the guy that killed Kennedy," Willis told Vanity Fair in 2007. 

“I'll get killed for saying this, but I'm pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form."

Oliver Stone, who directed the 1991 conspiracy theory movie "JFK," sincerely believed that Oswald didn't act alone, despite the conclusions of the Warren Commission. He feels a great deal of the evidence hasn't been considered.

“History is a struggle of the memory," he wrote in USA Today. 

”But when the counter evidence is stifled, we are closer to a Soviet-era manufacturing of history in which the mainstream media deeply discredit our country and continue to demean our common sense”.’ - All theatre…
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html

1-CA3-B52-B-F028-42-B6-B79-E-310-B5-D9-A

Deadpool OST - Angel of the morning

CF12-BD4-E-3918-43-F4-866-F-8312-CFC92-B

Did you know that in Friends…

EA63496-F-9594-481-D-8249-D3-FEEAC98796.

AE878-EB6-BFDC-42-D0-BEFC-2-EB6-AB31-CA5

The Manchurian Candidate 2004 - Trailer - Denzel Washington

242-E1465-9961-469-F-B250-5-DBEC1-A82-B2

0-F2-EBDB7-8-BA6-497-B-96-F0-85-CF366-EA

4-E102105-8394-4159-A046-D282621-B0-A2-F

Demi Moore

🌞 A Clockwork Orange 🍊 
Friends【Gift for Kathy Part 1 Pen from Joey】Season 4 Episode 6 "The One with the Dirty Girl"

Friends【Gift for Kathy Part 2 Chandler & Kathy, Velveteen Rabbit from Chandler】Season 4 Episode 6

🌚 
Friends | Chandler in a Box (1080p HD)

Happy Halloween | Friends

Manifest Destiny & Colquhouns Story fused

2-C026-F15-5-F38-4169-BF41-ABC915884-FB3

Venus - Lady of the Lake… 
2024 Internet Take Down

956-C281-D-3-A43-4-AAD-8-C75-1-D8-CDFF73

E044294-C-956-F-4441-9217-81-DA10778387.

“Moonlighting” or Gaslighting?

”Monarch mind control symbols

Monarch Butterflies. The de facto symbol in Monarch Programming.
Rainbows.
White Rabbit. 
Cats. Symbol for Beta (Sex Slave) Programming
Blue birds. (Project Bluebird)
Mickey Mouse. (trigger for child alter) Monarch Programming
Holding one’s own head. (Monarch Programming)
Covering of one eye. (Monarch Programming)
Eyes. (Being watched all the time.)
Puppets. (Monarch Programming)
Chains. (Monarch Programming)
Cages. (Monarch Programming) Symbol for mental enslavement.
infinity loops. Theta (Occult) Programming
Twinning. (DID Trigger) Person and/or a doll or puppet or another person that will be fixed to look exactly alike.
sea shells.
roses. Another Brotherhood symbolism, calling to mind the Rosicrucians, or, the “order of the rose cross.”
hour glasses
clocks. (Alice in Wonderland)
robots
Keys. Keys are a major mind control symbolism, as they represent locked areas/compartments of the mind. (Monarch Programming)”

And more these are just for “keying” the majority of the information being displayed here…

Edited by DannyUK

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

D3-BE3-DBE-6556-45-A7-A760-DE6-E927-B420

More Cloning Symbolism?

RUB A DUB DUB

Rumer Willis strips down to nothing in the bathtub and boasts she gave birth to daughter Lou ‘at home with no drugs’ 

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/10046178/rumer-willis-strips-bathtub-after-giving-birth-daughter/

See here…

Bathtub

The bath picture could very well represent the fact they’re clones and genetically engineered and came out of a tube…

^

…Bathtub Rituals…

^ See above through this post discussed at length - To save time it means transhumanism, tethered to the underworld, demons/jinn, suppressed fallen state of consciousness which disconnects you from the sun/heart based energy/your higher self and reinforces energies of the Moon -  Life is just a Moonage Daydream”.

F1-CE4-EC2-0-E65-41-F9-865-C-E3-EB26-EE3

Doja Cat - Demons (Official Video)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 5:23 AM, DannyUK said:

Rabbits 🐰 

☠️”Dead Center” 🌞

Dead 💀 Rabbits 🐇 
Gangs of New York Theme

Past - Present - Future

But, its love that makes you real, not clockwork/mechanics/clones/supersoldiers/transhuman within a Fallen Moonage Daydream…

👁️ 
X
🌈 🌀 
The Velveteen Rabbit

12 Monkeys 🙈🙉🙊 Trailer

Osiris Risen 

Willis has publicly said he believes that the person or persons who did it — though he doesn't name the individuals — remained in power for decades.

"They still haven't caught the guy that killed Kennedy," Willis told Vanity Fair in 2007. 

“I'll get killed for saying this, but I'm pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form."

Oliver Stone, who directed the 1991 conspiracy theory movie "JFK," sincerely believed that Oswald didn't act alone, despite the conclusions of the Warren Commission. He feels a great deal of the evidence hasn't been considered.

”But when the counter evidence is stifled, we are closer to a Soviet-era manufacturing of history in which the mainstream media deeply discredit our country and continue to demean our common sense”.’ - All theatre…
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html

Demi Moore

🌞 A Clockwork Orange 🍊 
Friends【Gift for Kathy Part 1 Pen from Joey】Season 4 Episode 6 "The One with the Dirty Girl"

Friends【Gift for Kathy Part 2 Chandler & Kathy, Velveteen Rabbit from Chandler】Season 4 Episode 6

2024 Internet Take Down

Rainbows.
White Rabbit. 
Twinning. (DID Trigger) Person and/or a doll or puppet or another person that will be fixed to look exactly alike.
sea shells.
roses. Another Brotherhood symbolism, calling to mind the Rosicrucians, or, the “order of the rose cross.”
hour glasses
robots
Keys. Keys are a major mind control symbolism, as they represent locked areas/compartments of the mind. (Monarch Programming)”

And more these are just for “keying” the majority of the information being displayed here…

Something else to consider…

Regardless of what we call this “drug” as I do believe some of it has been manufactured and manipulated to deceive, the fact that these demons are blood drinkers and torture the innocent is taking place no matter what we call it. If this drug is in every way real by what name we give it or how it may look under a telescope or if some parts of this has been manufactured by TPTB to be deceptive of something that is genuine, then why did they make the structure appear like a rabbit?

This again occurs through death ☠️ 

From my POV on the other side of absolute pain and trauma is bliss, especially so for the most innocent. A state of bliss these demons can’t ever experience. They are getting their victim to experience this state upon death after so much trauma and when this takes place a chemical change takes place within the body, which they accumulate and drink.

This gives them a limited experience of such bliss they can’t otherwise achieve or experience. Which becomes like a drug. A look over the horizon.

The Fountain of Youth to me seems to actually be cloning and transhumanism, the movement of consciousness between one body and the next.

Bath symbolism represents the cloning tube, the boat and waters between this world and the next, the bardo/limbo and they’re chained to a body within a fallen state of consciousness through technology that should otherwise be moving on. Eventually becoming the birthing pool of every type of abomination.

This effectively is chaining death ☠️ or creating the living dead and becomes a gateway for inhuman forces - possession - within this death realm upon this plane of existence through what appears to be man. This has been done before in the ancient past and is happening again…

Anyhow this is just my limited perspective for now as I’m suffering from a flu this past week.

A024-AAD9-125-C-424-C-9-C8-A-594-CCCAA20

E8142-BFB-99-C6-417-D-8298-844-A28-CF577

ADRENOCHROME: THE SECRET IMMORTALITY SERUM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XfGkNHYR9lUK/

C42-E38-D0-379-E-437-B-B799-635-BA709833

You have to ask about the Wuhan connection about WHOs taking the piss out of us?

CONTRACTS WITH DEMONS: ILLUMINATI EXPOSED PT.12

18-F63-A4-C-D796-4-D78-9-F74-766-E275-E8

Symbolic of the underworld/abyss and such predators

See here…

Eurovision - Heartstopping

F3-B9-B704-7357-4638-84-A8-B1-CF71362-F6

Fatal Attraction (1987) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

See here…

Bathtub

The bath picture could very well represent the fact they’re clones and genetically engineered and came out of a tube…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Do you see anything that looks like a boat (often symbolised through a bath) of the abyss/the underworld?

Connected to the powers of creation type ank

6-CFE8-A75-A855-48-B3-8-F37-BD0-A2-B7-FE

Zulu Necklace of Mysteries

In any case what is being symbolised through much of the bath symbolism is lower waters of consciousness and technology which can bypass the traditional powers of creation in terms of the death cult symbolism is my POV.

By being able to achieve this on demand and manipulate consciousness it is their key to immortality.

Mad on Her - Whore of Babylon 

Madonna - Open Your Heart (Official Video) [HD]

Edited by DannyUK

On 1/13/2024 at 12:19 PM, DannyUK said:

Something else to consider…

Regardless of what we call this “drug” as I do believe some of it has been manufactured and manipulated to deceive, the fact that these demons are blood drinkers and torture the innocent is taking place no matter what we call it. If this drug is in every way real by what name we give it or how it may look under a telescope or if some parts of this has been manufactured by TPTB to be deceptive of something that is genuine, then why did they make the structure appear like a rabbit?

This again occurs through death ☠️ 

From my POV on the other side of absolute pain and trauma is bliss, especially so for the most innocent. A state of bliss these demons can’t ever experience. They are getting their victim to experience this state upon death after so much trauma and when this takes place a chemical change takes place within the body, which they accumulate and drink.

This gives them a limited experience of such bliss they can’t otherwise achieve or experience. Which becomes like a drug. A look over the horizon.

The Fountain of Youth to me seems to actually be cloning and transhumanism, the movement of consciousness between one body and the next.

Bath symbolism represents the cloning tube, the boat and waters between this world and the next, the bardo/limbo and they’re chained to a body within a fallen state of consciousness through technology that should otherwise be moving on. Eventually becoming the birthing pool of every type of abomination.

This effectively is chaining death ☠️ or creating the living dead and becomes a gateway for inhuman forces - possession - within this death realm upon this plane of existence through what appears to be man. This has been done before in the ancient past and is happening again…

Anyhow this is just my limited perspective for now as I’m suffering from a flu this past week.

A024-AAD9-125-C-424-C-9-C8-A-594-CCCAA20

E8142-BFB-99-C6-417-D-8298-844-A28-CF577

ADRENOCHROME: THE SECRET IMMORTALITY SERUM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XfGkNHYR9lUK/

C42-E38-D0-379-E-437-B-B799-635-BA709833

You have to ask about the Wuhan connection about WHOs taking the piss out of us?

CONTRACTS WITH DEMONS: ILLUMINATI EXPOSED PT.12

18-F63-A4-C-D796-4-D78-9-F74-766-E275-E8

Symbolic of the underworld/abyss and such predators

See here…

Eurovision - Heartstopping

F3-B9-B704-7357-4638-84-A8-B1-CF71362-F6

Fatal Attraction (1987) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

See here…

Bathtub

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Do you see anything that looks like a boat (often symbolised through a bath) of the abyss/the underworld?

Connected to the powers of creation type ank

6-CFE8-A75-A855-48-B3-8-F37-BD0-A2-B7-FE

Zulu Necklace of Mysteries

In any case what is being symbolised through much of the bath symbolism is lower waters of consciousness and technology which can bypass the traditional powers of creation in terms of the death cult symbolism is my POV.

By being able to achieve this on demand and manipulate consciousness it is their key to immortality.

Mad on Her - Whore of Babylon 

Madonna - Open Your Heart (Official Video) [HD]

So, right out of the blue I found this movie… Interesting. Maybe worth a watch in connection of this rabbit symbolism… 🤔

C5-DEDF11-FFE5-4051-A32-B-75-D617354628.

Run Rabbit Run - Official Trailer

Controlled Human Behaviour, Mind Control - Hypnosis - Transhuman, “Moonage Daydream” etc

Run Rabbit Run (a Short Film)

This tune may make more sense of the above…

Run, Rabbit, Run

Maybe the mind control/hypnosis aspect can be seen a little clearer now?

Or maybe not for some 😆

B6-E454-E6-CD59-4380-85-DF-716-D31-D2-E2

Eclipse - Pink Floyd

If not…

Star of Ishtar in water?

08-A3-CD04-E977-42-BA-A95-B-578-E96-D3-C

🌈

I'm Hunting Wabbit! | Looney Tuesdays | WB Kids

https://youtu.be/3j6psNMSQIs

The Prodigy - Wild Frontier (Official Video)

I think that’s enough rare bait symbolism for now…

D5-A0-BE14-FC09-413-A-AF35-84-A1-D119046

🐰 "What's up, doc?" 🐇

The Rabbit enters the underworld and comes back again, like Alice. 

Escaping the parasites feeding upon the mind.

Sleep and Awake. Death and Resurrection. 

This is symbolic of the🕰️ bardo/limbo ⏰ realm and the moon.

In terms of Transhumanism, this is the living dead as consciousness is chained to the underworld/fallen.

In terms of mind control it is a common trigger to enter and manipulate the subconscious or can be seen that something is about to occur which is designed to manipulate your mind if you’re not conscious of it, see and hear the signs. So be aware of the rabbit/bunny even if it appears to be innocent, all the more so, you maybe being hypnotised😵‍💫 bound to the illusion of time ⌚

Whilst being ignorant to the state of reality and inevitability.

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

The Gingerbread Man (1998) Trailer

The Prodigy - Nasty

Happy New Year - Whats your/the Resolutions?

Edited by DannyUK

On 12/27/2023 at 5:23 AM, DannyUK said:

Rabbits 🐰 

☠️”Dead Center” 🌞

Dead 💀 Rabbits 🐇 
Gangs of New York Theme

Past - Present - Future

👁️ 
X
🌈 🌀 
The Velveteen Rabbit

12 Monkeys 🙈🙉🙊 Trailer

Osiris Risen 

Demi Moore

🌞 A Clockwork Orange 🍊 

2024 Internet Take Down

Rainbows.
White Rabbit. 
sea shells.
hour glasses
robots

D8-B1-CF5-D-C90-B-4510-86-E2-6205-E3-B56

Dead ☠️ Rabbits 🐰 

Turning the human body into an antenna 🐜 for Mind Control - Transhumansim and the Hive Mind - Also see Optogenetics…

Humans become clockwork ⚙️ 

2-DAC86-C9-38-B2-46-FC-86-A0-0-CC0-C6-D3

8-BB135-F0-612-B-49-BC-82-A4-4525-A8-CBD

Scientists want to use people as Antennas to Power 6G | 6G wireless Technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soYQXvOMcgY

See here…

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

Edited by DannyUK