David's daughter sadly dies after a long illness

Grumpy Grapes

MOD NOTE: Really sad news. For those who don't already know. David does not look at the Forum so he will not see any posts intended for him.

I fully understand that we will be pissed off that news articles will most likely take the chance to stick the knife into David and his family. Maybe, out of respect for the Ickes we could not post anything from other sources. Gareth will eventually be around again and i'm sure this topic will catch his eye. It's possible that he could end up reading stuff published by the media that he would rather not see.

i hope you all appreciate what I am proposing, even if it seems a bit over the top.

NO REPLIES

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

23 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I don't mind if you delete the above link to the newspaper article. 

It's not a problem at all. It was your post that made me aware of what had happened.

It was more an attempt to stop a landslide of articles being posted. I'm only considering the Ickes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 12/12/2023 at 7:11 PM, Bombadil said:

It's not a problem at all. It was your post that made me aware of what had happened.

It was more an attempt to stop a landslide of articles being posted. I'm only considering the Ickes.

After David spotted the 'coincidence' of a rainbow in the sea where Kerry used to swim, there was another coincidence - your use of the word 'landslide', which is the word used by some to describe the loss of land on Sunday evening near Ventnor, on the Southern coast of the Isle of Wight, which made national headlines. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very sad news. Strength and love to all of the Icke family. RIP.

'We know she is only a heartbeat away, a frequency vibration, and she will be around us still until we meet again in another realm beyond this madhouse reality that she saw through with a laser focus.'

Amen to that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, GarethIcke said:

Thank you for your comments. Appreciate it. 

I MSM are what they are. But the outpouring of support from the public far outweighs their nonsense. 

I wish you all a very happy Christmas. 

It's might seem a bit daft to say this, but the Bonchurch landslide near Ventnor was like the IOW shedding tears of stone, at least to me it was.

10 hours ago, GarethIcke said:

Thank you for your comments. Appreciate it. 

I MSM are what they are. But the outpouring of support from the public far outweighs their nonsense. 

I wish you all a very happy Christmas. 

Happy christmas to you too and thanks for all you do

• Like 5