NEW Julia Roberts movie - shows everything and I mean everything that is about to happen

Gabriel Huber

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

The white characters are bubbling fools and perverts whereas the others are strong and upstanding. I am going to leave it here as I don't have a horse in the race.

i can't argue with that!

It's becoming a common theme in popular entertainment though isn't it? Poor characterisations of white people whilst bame people are heroic leaders

Women also being portrayed as physically strong and beating up men. Its all gone very woke

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 12:46 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Is The Deep State Planning a Massive False Flag Cyber Attack to Disrupt the 2024 U.S. Election?

https://expose-news.com/2023/12/15/is-the-deep-state-planning-a-massive-false-flag-cyber-attack-to-disrupt-the-2024-u-s-election/

Just to add, in this thread we are discussing where the event may be triggered from, HO HO HO

If this movie has karmic quality to it then i suggest the most important scene is when Julia Roberts looks through the window and announces that she hates everyone, usually it is meant as some sort of apology for the bad things that have been done by being honest and accepting responsibility as told by the script, but in this case it appears to be the reverse of that, where no apology is made and no forgiveness is wanted, which is expressed by watching the ensuing chaos unfold and the world burn.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Tried not to read too much into it. Had potential but didn't get anywhere. Felt a bit short changed in the end.

Watched Talladega Nights : The ballard of Ricky Bobby yesterday. That was better.

This may not be the forum for you 😂

On 12/21/2023 at 6:56 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Looking forward to part 2. 

Interesting you should say that

Im wondering if there is a deeper message behind this film (havent seen it, just read reviews, so get the gist)

Imagine if Stage 1 is trying to terrify people with predictive programming, paid for by the Obamas to further the NWO agenda, which therefore unfolds, because the people accept it is an inevitability (the intention of the film)

The more subconscious Stage 2 is a message that something lies beyond our reliance on the internet, utilities etc, as useful and important as they are, but a connection with the spiritual and each other, which has been lost, and will be more so, the more we rely on Gates, Schwab, Musk etc, with the Obamas being tricked into paying for it.
The people going into the countryside and losing their reliance on all these things could eventually find true love, health and happiness, community and camaraderie
The start of a kind of anti-NWO world, with this film just the first stage. Our severance with the technological, transhumanist plan and getting back to what's real and what makes us happy, as a species.

So it might be a double inverted message, or just the original intent backfiring.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2

Julia Roberts is credited as one of the producers as well as starring in the film.

Julia Robert’s character’s daughter is a massive fan of the American Tv series Friends.

The only episode the daughter had not seen is the final ever episode. She was trying to watch it at the start of the film, but of course internet gone. Screenshot below.

The final scene of the film is her in the bunker watching ‘The Last One” - the final Friends Episode.

Julia Roberts had a guest appearance in Friends dating Matthew Perry’s character Chandler, the episode was called SuperbOwl 

Julia Roberts had a relationship with the late Friend’s actor Matthew Perry.

Julia Roberts was born 28th October 

Matthew Perry died 28th October.

IMG_4291.jpeg

IMG_4293.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 9:41 PM, rebornsteve said:

The final scene of the film is her in the bunker watching ‘The Last One” - the final Friends Episode.

Julia Roberts had a guest appearance in Friends dating Matthew Perry’s character Chandler, the episode was called SuperbOwl 

Maybe there is a clue there 🤔

The movie Leave the World Behind depicts much of what the common man observes today  Red Dust, a shrouded planet hidden in the dust and Skyfire..wildlife distressed by the Electronic Screech that tearing and compressing rock produces, Magnetic Sickness, EMP outages interfering with navigation on planes and ships..Where today preppers are considered eccentric, the movie shows them as survivors. And where today the middle class can travel and has electronic communications and conveniences, the loss of these perks is shown to be a shock. It leaves the viewer to ponder their own plans, given the signs that are all around them.  

The Pole Shift..

For what it’s worth, I quite enjoyed the movie.

If anything it reminds me of how so many people are reliant on internet and phones etc…

that being said I get most my news info from David Icke so I would be lost myself I suppose. 

On 1/3/2024 at 9:41 PM, rebornsteve said:

Julia Roberts is credited as one of the producers as well as starring in the film.

Julia Robert’s character’s daughter is a massive fan of the American Tv series Friends.

The only episode the daughter had not seen is the final ever episode. She was trying to watch it at the start of the film, but of course internet gone. Screenshot below.

IMG_4291.jpeg

IMG_4293.jpeg

Julia Roberts and Matthew Perry both have 12 letters in their names. 

• 4 months later...