Stephen criticises the Government for plans to inspect bank accounts

Sanityisgone

The government better get ready to implement new systems because they will see how some of these people are struggling, we need individual benefits for people who have a lot higher expenses because of health/family issues e.t.c.

Send a social worker round to every person in the UK

They'll soon see the sorry state we're in

But it's all about clawing it back hence why they want to check our accounts now

I'm very fortunate I've never had to play around with benefits, but I understand we're all a stone throw away from it.

In order to set up the social credit score system they need to know everything you are doing

They will want to know how you are spending your money, they will want to know what you are looking at online, they will want to know all of your energy useage and what you are using it on

By looking into your bank account they can see what you are supporting with your money and if they are not happy about it they can lower your social credit score. For example if you are buying red meat instead of bugs or lab grown meat then your social credit score would go down

If you are looking at non governmental websites to get your information then of course your social credit score would go down. To know what you are looking at online they will want to bring in an online ID so that you must log in to use the internet and then they will know about everything done under your ID

Of course the next step for them is to bring in the programmable digital currency as then they will know everything you use your digital currency for and can even stop your purchase at the point of sale for example if you have bought some sausages for your breakfast they may stop that purchase and only allow your digital credits to flow again when you swap the sausages for some lab grown meat

All your medical records have been digitised and also made available to all government departments through the 'fusion doctrine' so if you have not had your covid jabs then of course your social credit score will go down

If your social credit score drops below certain thresholds you will be locked out of certain goods and services such as transport, internet access, energy etc

I sometimes wonder if people think i'm joking when i say this stuff because no one seems to listen.....i'm not

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

In order to set up the social credit score system they need to know everything you are doing

They will want to know how you are spending your money, they will want to know what you are looking at online, they will want to know all of your energy useage and what you are using it on

By looking into your bank account they can see what you are supporting with your money and if they are not happy about it they can lower your social credit score. For example if you are buying red meat instead of bugs or lab grown meat then your social credit score would go down

If you are looking at non governmental websites to get your information then of course your social credit score would go down. To know what you are looking at online they will want to bring in an online ID so that you must log in to use the internet and then they will know about everything done under your ID

Of course the next step for them is to bring in the programmable digital currency as then they will know everything you use your digital currency for and can even stop your purchase at the point of sale for example if you have bought some sausages for your breakfast they may stop that purchase and only allow your digital credits to flow again when you swap the sausages for some lab grown meat

All your medical records have been digitised and also made available to all government departments through the 'fusion doctrine' so if you have not had your covid jabs then of course your social credit score will go down

If your social credit score drops below certain thresholds you will be locked out of certain goods and services such as transport, internet access, energy etc

I sometimes wonder if people think i'm joking when i say this stuff because no one seems to listen.....i'm not

With that level of control plus the long term goal of thought control,the level of insider dealing corruption  will inevitably go up with no checks or balances .No information will be available to public to know anything or even be able to ask the right  questions .

Any enquiries ( like now) will be rigged .

My thoughts are the Empire  system  would soon implode from within as  the elite would have no boundaries and eventually self destruct.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

DWP explains major bank rule change for all benefits claimants (msn.com)

I cannot verify how truthful this article is but seems in line with this topics discussion.

The new system will begin to be rolled out in 2025, though all banks may not be fully involved before 2030.

The only way to do it social programing 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Well  that's ok ,off grid is the answer really anyway  some where left alone ,if that is still possible eventually bit like outside the system .Back in physical world grounded in earth .

I'm doing quite well. The biggest issue is the constant need for more money to pay their mandatory bills. I would love to be completely independent from the U.K.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

I'm doing quite well. The biggest issue is the constant need for more money to pay their mandatory bills. I would love to be completely independent from the U.K.

Yes I find  council tax is high ,I think Eire, Ireland ,it  is  much less  ,but probably other considerations but l really should go self sufficiency ie more land 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Yes I find  council tax is high ,I think Eire, Ireland ,it  is  much less  ,but probably other considerations but l really should go self sufficiency ie more land 

The initial effort and time can be overwhelming. I found by forward planning and anticipation of the sorts of difficulties that arise it is genuinely possible to make it a pleasant experience. After a period of time a lot of things take care of themselves or involve very little time. For me it's a bit like going camping. When you first go you take loads of things you think you will need. After a few trips you have got it down to only what you need.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Talorgan said:

No information will be available to public to know anything or even be able to ask the right  questions .

all data will go into the 5G 'cloud' which means it will be accessible to anyone with the know how. In other words all your data will be completely unsecure

They HAVE to use artificial intelligence at the heart of the smart-grid in order to handle the vast amounts of data flooding in from all the 'smart' devices (EVERYTHING will be made 'smart' and therefore wifi connected to the 5G cloud).

In order to transmit that data from everyones smart devices they need to build millions of 5G substations right across the country as well as satellites

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

all data will go into the 5G 'cloud' which means it will be accessible to anyone with the know how. In other words all your data will be completely unsecure

They HAVE to use artificial intelligence at the heart of the smart-grid in order to handle the vast amounts of data flooding in from all the 'smart' devices (EVERYTHING will be made 'smart' and therefore wifi connected to the 5G cloud).

In order to transmit that data from everyones smart devices they need to build millions of 5G substations right across the country as well as satellites

I think I was alluding to either Huxley and  Orwell in terms of deleting words/ history that can be thought to criticise the state and likewise Huxley in Brace New World where new types of people are bred that can't think for themselves .

• Like 1