About soul trap and probable way out through your heart in body (which has vortex)

Flower99999

Hello,

Stumbled across very informative video: by Dr Mesheril ManyFeathers. She also has a site https://mesherilmanyfeathers.net/ that was took down. And the fact that it was took down and that it's hard to find much information on her work, tells that she got to something correct. The most important one is: "this part of galaxy (including this earth) is under the evil rule. There's a grid/cage over this planet, so that your soul wouldn't go through, unless you a high frequency. AND the most important - you maybe shouldn't go outward - you should go into your heart's vortex, because she remembered that it's how their souls teleported through sun to another sun - by going inside the vortex, that pulls the magnetic/energetic field (that everything/everyone has)

She also mentioned that a malignant reptilian said to her "if you get a vaccine, you'll be stuck here", but given that this is the father of lies why would I believe (yes, I discovered spirituality long after having a vaccine). (Other things, that indicates that he's lying is that they obligatory need to inject it 2 times and then repeat. In addition to this, there's a good course of dr. Joe Dispensa on Gaia on how to correctly meditate and that scientists discovering such thing as epigenetics (the way of changing your genetics by environment, i.e. grassshopper turning into locust).

Also, in this radio episode they mentioned the black goo and I found an interesting article about black goo

Please watch the full video, it's very informative

• Like 2

On 11/30/2023 at 9:49 PM, Flower99999 said:

Hello,

Stumbled across very informative video: by Dr Mesheril ManyFeathers. She also has a site https://mesherilmanyfeathers.net/ that was took down. And the fact that it was took down and that it's hard to find much information on her work, tells that she got to something correct. The most important one is: "this part of galaxy (including this earth) is under the evil rule. There's a grid/cage over this planet, so that your soul wouldn't go through, unless you a high frequency. AND the most important - you maybe shouldn't go outward - you should go into your heart's vortex, because she remembered that it's how their souls teleported through sun to another sun - by going inside the vortex, that pulls the magnetic/energetic field (that everything/everyone has)

She also mentioned that a malignant reptilian said to her "if you get a vaccine, you'll be stuck here", but given that this is the father of lies why would I believe (yes, I discovered spirituality long after having a vaccine). (Other things, that indicates that he's lying is that they obligatory need to inject it 2 times and then repeat. In addition to this, there's a good course of dr. Joe Dispensa on Gaia on how to correctly meditate and that scientists discovering such thing as epigenetics (the way of changing your genetics by environment, i.e. grassshopper turning into locust).

Also, in this radio episode they mentioned the black goo and I found an interesting article about black goo

Please watch the full video, it's very informative

Have you read The Bodysnatchers by Susan Reid?

She says many things similar to this, I think you can only buy it now on pdf, it was on the site EducateYourself.org decades ago, but got taken down too.

She explains how she was seduced by a reptilian hybrid, how they have secret meetings at Masonic lodges and a weapon that can kill you with a heart attack remotely anywhere in the world, how there are massive invisible ships floating in our troposphere that put out a debilitating frequency at 3.00pm every afternoon worldwide which cycles through the time zones.

She mentions Tom Cruise and Emma Thompson as members, that’s about all I can remember as the copy I had saved is no longer on my old PC, which is quite mysterious.

No one really wants to pay for a pdf. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2023 at 3:03 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Have you read The Bodysnatchers by Susan Reid?

She says many things similar to this, I think you can only buy it now on pdf, it was on the site EducateYourself.org decades ago, but got taken down too.

She explains how she was seduced by a reptilian hybrid, how they have secret meetings at Masonic lodges and a weapon that can kill you with a heart attack remotely anywhere in the world, how there are massive invisible ships floating in our troposphere that put out a debilitating frequency at 3.00pm every afternoon worldwide which cycles through the time zones.

She mentions Tom Cruise and Emma Thompson as members, that’s about all I can remember as the copy I had saved is no longer on my old PC, which is quite mysterious.

No one really wants to pay for a pdf. 

the-body-snatchers-by-susan-reed compress.pdf - The Body Snatchers {Editor's Note. The author of this book was reported to have drowned off a beach | Course Hero

• Thanks 1

I didn't watch the clip, I just read the synopsis.

It's all f-cking illusions. All based on false premises(lies, misunderstandings)...that this world exists outside of your own belief and perception and that you are a "human" etc. That you have to "go" anywhere to "get out", or even that there is "somewhere else" to "go". 

That you have a "soul" and that this "soul" is actually "something" and it's at risk, because of some external "evil" some-other-thing...

If you have any reality(Truth) to(in) you...you're not in the body; the body is in your "mind", you're not even in the world...the world is in your "mind'. So where to and what are you going to do to "escape"?

When I say "mind" it's just a figure of speech , because I have no reason to believe any such "thing" exists in Reality, it means that this thing(illusion) is being made-up- dreamed-up independently and detached from Reality with a "self"-generated artificial/illusury barrier that limits awareness and validates itself. A feedback loop of deceit.

That which Knows Everything need not "think" about anything. There are no "problems" to "solve" in Reality.

And...only The Real can be "Known", for only The Real is True, illusions and deceit is the opposite and can only be "known" to be what they are; nothing and nowhere, fantasy, ideas contrary to Truth and Reality, what is there to be "known" about nothing and nowhere besides that?

It's a trance state, practically dead, in a coma..."living" a lie(this "life") within a "living" lie(this world), learning what?

There's nothing to "learn" from deceit and illusions except that.

Any clinging to or identification with untruth could be the only reason to continue on("be trapped") in a fake/synthetic, illusury world based on deceit/fear. 

"Twilight Zone" (by Golden Earring)

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him.[actually, he turned away from Reality]
It's two A.M.

It's two A.M., it's two A.M
The fear has gone, the fear has gone
I'm sittin' here waitin', the gun's still warm
Sittin' here waitin', the gun's still warm
Maybe my connection is tired of takin' chances
Yeah there's a storm on the loose, sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead
Cannot decode, my whole life spins into a frenzy

Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone
Place is a madhouse, feels like being cloned
My beacon's been moved under moon and star