😊 YAY! 💀 Kissinger is DEAD! 🌞 Happy Days! ...

webtrekker

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

more today

Untitled.jpg

'Steered the UK through the 2008 financial crisis' goes through my patent MSM bullshit converter and comes out as:

'Gave away billions from the taxpayer in order to further enrich the bankers who caused the whole crisis.' 

• Like 1

More in our tribute thread.

Mr Alistair Darling once came up with some utter nonsense claiming that under New Lab there were now more jobs than people to fill them.

He was also an enthusiast for getting the chronically sick 'back to work' - which apparently involved putting them through a gruelling regime of Jobclubs, Job Plan Workshops, Job Search Seminars (but no actual jobs... funny that!) 

Anyway, enjoy the demoniac pitchfork up your arse, Alistair! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Much loved by all, real nice guy

Good Riddance

Henry Kissinger, War Criminal Beloved by America’s Ruling Class, Finally Dies:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/henry-kissinger-war-criminal-dead-1234804748/

Henry Kissinger, Globalist Architect With Blood of Millions On His Hands, Dead at 100

Henry Alfred Kissinger died on Wednesday, November 29, at the age of 100, leaving behind a globalist legacy of blood and misery unmatched by anybody else in the 20th century:

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/henry-kissinger-globalist-architect-with-blood-of-millions-on-his-hands-dead-at-100/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dr. Klaus Schwab or: How the CFR Taught Me to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

March 10, 2022
wef-schwab-kissinger-1160x628.jpeg.webp

If you have a decent knowledge of Klaus Schwab’s history, you will know that he attended Harvard in the 1960s where he would meet then-Professor Henry A. Kissinger, a man with whom Schwab would form a lifelong friendship. But, as with most information from the annals of the World Economic Forum’s history books, what you’ve been told is not the full story. In fact, Kissinger would recruit Schwab at the International seminar at Harvard, which had been funded by the US’ Central Intelligence Agency. Although this funding was exposed the year in which Klaus Schwab left Harvard, the connection has gone largely unnoticed – until now.

My research indicates that the World Economic Forum is not a European creation. In reality, it is instead an operation which emanates from the public policy grandees of the Kennedy, Johnson and Nixonian eras of American politics; all of whom had ties to the Council on Foreign Relations and the associated “Round Table” Movement, with a supporting role played by the Central Intelligence Agency.

There were three extremely powerful and influential men, Kissinger among them, who would lead Klaus Schwab towards their ultimate goal of complete American Empire-aligned global domination via the creation of social and economic policies. In addition, two of the men were at the core of manufacturing the ever present threat of global thermonuclear war. By examining these men through the wider context of the geopolitics of the period, I will show how their paths would cross and coalesce during the 1960s, how they recruited Klaus Schwab through a CIA-funded program, and how they were the real driving force behind the creation of the World Economic Forum.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03/investigative-reports/dr-klaus-schwab-or-how-the-cfr-taught-me-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb/

round_table05_01.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

In my opinion, Kissinger was very overrated in PTB circles. Mind you, if truth be told, I have zero respect for any of them. They are masters of control freakery and nothing else. Simply, by virtue of financial control, they have bigged themselves up on the shoulders of others. They then kid themselves that they are of intellectual stock. Hilarious. And, with all of the life extension tech that they have probably pumped trillions in to, over many decades, they still rarely make it to 100. Most of them currently get to the mid 90's, from what I can make out. You can guarantee that this little freak prayed for a comeback and croaked it in some cryo facility.     

• Like 3

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

In my opinion, Kissinger was very overrated in PTB circles. Mind you, if truth be told, I have zero respect for any of them. They are masters of control freakery and nothing else. Simply, by virtue of financial control, they have bigged themselves up on the shoulders of others. They then kid themselves that they are of intellectual stock. Hilarious. And, with all of the life extension tech that they have probably pumped trillions in to, over many decades, they still rarely make it to 100. Most of them currently get to the mid 90's, from what I can make out. You can guarantee that this little freak prayed for a comeback and croaked it in some cryo facility.     

I would suggest they shed their body and go on living when they’ve “paid their dues” as though they’ve earned it in some capacity to the death cult.

It is not so much about extending the life of their body in the physical form but keeping their conscious self/their mind/awareness/point of attention in the physical form.

What we see as their physical body is probably not even them but their consciousness manifesting through a body they’re using and over time, “their horns start to show through”. But they certainly don’t view this as “themselves” otherwise they simply don’t seem to achieve anything of value within their own lifetime and why commit themselves to what this death cult is doing?

As even if this was possible, I’m sure even the most asleep would notice, that guy is like Harrison Ford and doesn’t seem to age, maybe somethings up…

This is why these people are actually reptiles or have reptilian DNA. If you take care of a crocodile it can live forever - or at least a very long time it is debatable - given the appropriate healthcare.

The reason they die is by injuries going untreated. So, can you imagine if we had a human body with crocodile DNA, if we took care of it, it could in theory live forever or a much longer time, as it doesn’t die due to cellular aging like the human body does anyways.

This is why you would study such and try to manipulate it into a human body and I’d suggest people did do this many years ago to produce demons that are now supposed to have been banished, gone underground and act through human shell hosts. As they were considered abominations due to their lack of empathy/compassion, they belonged in hell. So they became deceivers. Appearing as something/someone else, behind a mask so humanity would accept them and also to play games/manipulate.

70-B0326-F-BA18-4738-99-D0-6-E8351302882

People are their snake skin, they shed it. For this they have given up their heart chakras, their connection to the sun, so they feed off of the life force energy, the sun within other peoples bodies as if filling their “technological batteries.” CONTRACTS WITH DEMONS: ILLUMINATI EXPOSED PT.12

I would suggest they can definitely do this and dispose of the body like an appliance, a car or something of this nature.

They can then occupy another vessel, younger. This has them seeing all human life, all bodies as pieces of technology and commodities to them.

This has produced the concept of transhumanism and cloning to transfer consciousness from body to body.

In theory, by doing this you could live forever.

Of course, the slave order following race being more robotic, which would be us. But make no mistake, the whole lot of this is quite demonic.

I don’t expect many people to believe or accept this, but I would suggest people need to research this for themselves before coming to any conclusion even if you disagree. As something of this nature is going on even if you may view or frame this differently.

DC708-B9-A-C1-DA-49-B3-878-F-FF68-F8732-

"The World in 2030" by Dr. Michio Kaku

Around 53 Min Question - Anti-Aging 

Think about it…

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

E45023-C8-E6-F0-42-DB-8-F0-C-5065-BD62-E

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Opening

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Velma said:

They tell you, in the Movies… Alien Ant Farm…

FEMA X FILES CLIP

Bringing down the social infrastructure - Fabric we depend upon to function - Control the function, manipulate society…

2024 Internet Take Down

Bridge between man and machine 🌚 hell on earth and “behold, it was their heaven”… The living dead…

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

Closing the bridge between man and the heavens - blocking the sun 🌞 

Technocracy Track and Trace Iris Scanning, Facial Recognition to Implantable Chip - The Protocols of Zion - Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars - DNA Manipulation is the Shutting up the Heavens a War upon the Psyche/Spirit

X-Files, Fight The Future, limo scene

?

9-FFE8-A7-F-4639-447-E-8182-DBA8-A4-F7-A

Edited by DannyUK

hk.jpg

Documents from 1989 Moscow Trilateral Commission
https://fitzinfo.net/forum/topic/documents-from-1989-moscow-trilateral-commission/

Henry Kissinger: Soviet Spy [pdf]

https://vdoc.pub/documents/henry-kissinger-soviet-spy-6v7pbtf3jms0

Who is Henry Kissinger? Ft. The Great Reset

https://web.archive.org/web/20230503110710/http://www.renegadetribune.com/who-is-henry-kissinger-ft-the-great-reset/

fp.jpg

'The two men are “old friends” who have met 8 or 10 times over the years, once dining at Mr. Kissinger’s home in New York'
https://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/20/world/europe/henry-kissinger-to-meet-with-vladimir-putin-in-russia.html
https://archive.is/iNAVJ

tnc.png

KISSINGER OUT OF THE CLOSET
https://newswithviews.com/iserbyt/iserbyt3.htm

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

hk.jpg

Documents from 1989 Moscow Trilateral Commission
https://fitzinfo.net/forum/topic/documents-from-1989-moscow-trilateral-commission/

Henry Kissinger: Soviet Spy [pdf]

https://vdoc.pub/documents/henry-kissinger-soviet-spy-6v7pbtf3jms0

Who is Henry Kissinger? Ft. The Great Reset

https://web.archive.org/web/20230503110710/http://www.renegadetribune.com/who-is-henry-kissinger-ft-the-great-reset/

fp.jpg

'The two men are “old friends” who have met 8 or 10 times over the years, once dining at Mr. Kissinger’s home in New York'
https://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/20/world/europe/henry-kissinger-to-meet-with-vladimir-putin-in-russia.html
https://archive.is/iNAVJ

tnc.png

KISSINGER OUT OF THE CLOSET
https://newswithviews.com/iserbyt/iserbyt3.htm

FB-IMG-1701511108655.jpg

Killing Joke - Let's All Go (To The Fire Dances)

Screenshot-20231202-085308-One-UI-Home.j

John Pilger Documentary - The Coming War on China

FB-IMG-1701510414222.jpg

MGSV - The Man Who Sold the World - Edit

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes I personally see it as the globalists and all these freemasonic arseholes have structured their business through China and have outsourced their business to be dependent on China and get rid of industrialisation as stated by William Blakes those “dark satanic mills” from within western nations, this paints the illusion of “something being done about climate change” meanwhile a mass of jobs are outsourced and most of us are stuck within virtual jobs that are pointless, hopeless, sat behind a desk eating shit that makes you the size of a house if it doesn’t kill you. It’s a war on the people, it is designed to destroy the human spirit.

People who then go on raving that China is the one exploiting climate change or the driving force behind it, completely evade the fact the globalists have setup this state of affairs and it is at the demise of people on all sides. Likely this has also been done in preparation of the collapse of the US. It just shows the whole global con of climate change and the globalists method of combating this is blame China for “flaunting the rules” and the forces doing that are the forces who want a one world globalist dictatorship. Not to see what’s actually going on here and all those crying Climate Change are in fact responsible for outsourcing businesses through China so the world becomes dependent on China. The game has been set, it is rigged and China are completely backed by these globalists, even if they try and conjure up a war they’ve been designed “to win” and completely destroy western society, where they will work hand in glove with a fraudulent representation of Islam, it will just be the same fuckers behind different transhumanist cloned faces, dictating society alongside the mass influx of Arabs to play their religious hocus-pocus manipulating society that Islam have been working behind the scenes from some cave orchestrating all of this for quite some years. It’s exactly the same shite that created Israel today and how these Zionists fuck sticks are supposed to represent Judaism. They’re playing exactly the same games, absolutely nothing has changed other than who these deceivers are pretending to be as we see such a transition when it does actually take place. I don’t think many people will actually see it until its well underway and their virtue signalling drops before their eyes in a state of disbelief and despair, as they, them and legion have been so fixated upon themselves enabling all of this, spellbound within their own self importance to be noticed.

13-D2-B1-AD-9884-4-E7-E-8948-40-FC58-B3-

C5988-F1-B-2744-44-DF-89-C4-54-AE618-CFC

Armand Van Helden - You Don't Know Me (Original Mix) (1998)

F88-D1370-C042-4-DD1-ACBC-0-D24947-C9388

“All I ever have to do is be famous”

They Live 1988 Full Movie

FAME

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

The Game

The Gamer

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Likely this has also been done in preparation of the collapse of the US.

Yep. The whole multipolar thing is a scam in my opinion. On the surface it might look like we're moving towards a world of competing blocs, but really they just want a world ruled by one central power.

bclm.jpg

BuntingCloverLeafMapHistoricWorldMapfrom

And it's okay, I don't soley blame China. I believe the comintern is still directed from Moscow and Tel Aviv. China just play the role of the overt communists that can take the blame, but we should be concerned about Sino-Soviet scissors strategy.

And of course there are the Frankfurt school types in the West that are destroying us from within.

It all just comes down to the fact that elites believe that Edom (the West) must fall before they can implement their new tyrannical system.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yep. The whole multipolar thing is a scam in my opinion. On the surface it might look like we're moving towards a world of competing blocs, but really they just want a world ruled by one central power.

bclm.jpg

BuntingCloverLeafMapHistoricWorldMapfrom

And it's okay, I don't soley blame China. I believe the comintern is still directed from Moscow and Tel Aviv. China just play the role of the overt communists that can take the blame, but we should be concerned about Sino-Soviet scissors strategy.

And of course there are the Frankfurt school types in the West that are destroying us from within.

It all just comes down to the fact that eltes believe that Edom (the West) must fall before they can implement their new tyrannical system.

Yep rule by guilt tripping, it’s what these manipulators have always done and used religion to manage that guilt, use it against them to better service the rulers of the times. It's used now to silence people and push political correct bs as you say conjured up by these behavioural engineers. The Engineering of Consent I reckon they believe they can do this out of a destruction of the west sold through religion managed to make people feel and believe this was deserved and an act, the wrath of God rather than the Roth of Child - Rothschild - stage managed playing God. Deceivingly engineering the actions of this death cult to play out their plans. This enabling more people to likely accept what it is they’re doing, unless they see the deception thats taking place…

These are the people playing “God” trying to reshape the world into their own image.

Of course, very rarely getting their own hands dirty, they push everyone else into doing it for them…

B6-AD9-B52-E2-B4-418-A-9-E34-6-FD926-BE7

Watchmen - 15 - i tell when the end of the world is coming (Richard Nixon) HD

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1