Imminent lockdown type scenario?

2020member

Anyone else feel like we’re on the cusp of being totally blindsided by some kind of cataclysmic event? 

There is such an avalanche of information and sensory overload with Israel/Palestine and Russia/Ukraine. The tangible underlying tension is palpable right now. (even if you totally ignore the news).

I don’t mean 15 min cities, climate lockdowns or a financial collapse. 

I feel like something is going to blindside us that we couldn’t have foreseen. 

• Like 4

On 11/29/2023 at 11:34 PM, 2020member said:

Anyone else feel like we’re on the cusp of being totally blindsided by some kind of cataclysmic event? 

There is such an avalanche of information and sensory overload with Israel/Palestine and Russia/Ukraine. The tangible underlying tension is palpable right now. (even if you totally ignore the news).

Earthquake.

Look at Iceland and Italy, their volcanos are going apeshit.

Atlantic tsunami. East coast of America, west coast of Europe.

Asia will follow with their own quakes. 

Owning the weather by 2025. 
One year left. 

The mountains in wales or Scotland look like an attractive refuge, if you’ve got supplies and transport covered, with a place to hole up. 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 6:34 PM, 2020member said:

There is now new mystery virus now in China and they say the hospital are busy now in China this could be other viruses similar to Covid.

Not sure what the virus is but I think it similar to Covid.

On 12/3/2023 at 3:00 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Earthquake.

Look at Iceland and Italy, their volcanos are going apeshit.

Atlantic tsunami. East coast of America, west coast of Europe.

Asia will follow with their own quakes. 

Owning the weather by 2025. 
One year left. 

The mountains in wales or Scotland look like an attractive refuge, if you’ve got supplies and transport covered, with a place to hole up. 

The thing is, being somewhat free and living off the land with like minded people is a dream come true now. It does get a bit jading just waiting for the inevitable to happen. 

• Like 1

to be fair i have felt that way since the 2008 global 'credit crunch'!

i started prepping at that time in case of a complete melt down of the global economy. But nothing happened for so many years that bit by bit all the food i had bought started to pass its use by date and i ended up eating it all....

i think we all have a bit of a freak out at some point......but then we have to settle in for the long haul. It's a marathon not a sprint. But that's not to say that we can't make preparations and i would argue that changing our life so that our life becomes a form of living protest is really all we can do as it is the only thing we can have any real impact on

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2020member said:

The thing is, being somewhat free and living off the land with like minded people is a dream come true now. It does get a bit jading just waiting for the inevitable to happen. 

Like minded people. This is what I’m missing. 

Are you anywhere near mountains?

What you’re doing sounds great. 

You shouldn’t worry it might not happen for another 50 years. 

Doubtful though 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

to be fair i have felt that way since the 2008 global 'credit crunch'!

i started prepping at that time in case of a complete melt down of the global economy. But nothing happened for so many years that bit by bit all the food i had bought started to pass its use by date and i ended up eating it all....

i think we all have a bit of a freak out at some point......but then we have to settle in for the long haul. It's a marathon not a sprint. But that's not to say that we can't make preparations and i would argue that changing our life so that our life becomes a form of living protest is really all we can do as it is the only thing we can have any real impact on

I must admit i’ve never heard it said like that before. But that’s actually very profound and thought provoking. You’re right. If everyone unanimously stopped paying their taxes tomorrow. The system would implode in 24 hours. But in order to do that, humanity needs to all be singing off a similar hymn sheet and let’s be honest, that just aint gonna happen. 

Being a living protest personified is indeed the only way, of being the change we want to see.  Great point. 

On a side note i’d stock up again sooner than later. Lots of NPCs are now openly talking about a financial crash. Once it becomes wide spread public knowledge it won’t be long until the shelves are empty. (They obviously don’t prep. So queue the anarchy). 

They’ve done all the psycho analysing. During the bog roll shortages, scamdemic and fuel crisis. They know how everyones going to react. 

So won’t be long now until they pull the plug and properly kickstart this 4 industrial revolution (digital prison). 

• Like 1

No, nein and no.

What you are describing though is a black swan event. By definition these cannot be predicted so not worth giving an ounce of concern too

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, 2020member said:

living off the land dream is so far off.

first you have to get through societal collapse

then you have to get through the globalist army and they are the only ones with guns

Rice and cocoa are set to go thru the roof, stock up now. 

This will eventually make its way to coffee, tea, sugar, flour and most pre prepared foods. 

A kilo of cheap rice from a supermarket cost around 60p a few months back, not sure what it is now but in 6 months time it’ll be a lot more. 

Five kilos isn’t enough, I’m gonna buy more, just incase 

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2023 at 5:45 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You shouldn’t worry it might not happen for another 50 years. 

That is a good thing to consider. Yes, it is probably true that we are 'overdue' for some kind of event that occurs every 6000 years, but still no-one knows for certain exactly when this will happen. It could happen next week, it could happen in 50-100 years.

But something else I take into consideration: just how accurate is our own current timeline?

I read elsewhere before how our calendars and timelines have been altered to 'suit' certain narratives and agendas in the past. I remember reading one suggestion that about a 1000 years have been added on to our timeline, thus its only actually 1023 rather than 2023.

And of course there are numerous questions about the validity and accuracy of certain 'dating' processes, namely are some artefacts as old as they claim them to be?

There are some definite 'doom-mongers' out there, and some that are making money for themselves out of this.

Those who are willing to 'prep', well that's your choice, and I respect your determination to try and survive whatever happens.

Some people have claimed to predict there will be another 'global cataclysm' between 2040 and 2050. If that's the case, then I'll be knocking on 70 by then.

I won't be looking to survive at that point, hopefully whatever happens wipes me out cleanly without any pain or suffering.

But I will have been sure to have enjoyed my life as best as I can up until that point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

That is a good thing to consider. Yes, it is probably true that we are 'overdue' for some kind of event that occurs every 6000 years, but still no-one knows for certain exactly when this will happen. It could happen next week, it could happen in 50-100 years.

But something else I take into consideration: just how accurate is our own current timeline?

I read elsewhere before how our calendars and timelines have been altered to 'suit' certain narratives and agendas in the past. I remember reading one suggestion that about a 1000 years have been added on to our timeline, thus its only actually 1023 rather than 2023.

And of course there are numerous questions about the validity and accuracy of certain 'dating' processes, namely are some artefacts as old as they claim them to be?

There are some definite 'doom-mongers' out there, and some that are making money for themselves out of this.

Those who are willing to 'prep', well that's your choice, and I respect your determination to try and survive whatever happens.

Some people have claimed to predict there will be another 'global cataclysm' between 2040 and 2050. If that's the case, then I'll be knocking on 70 by then.

I won't be looking to survive at that point, hopefully whatever happens wipes me out cleanly without any pain or suffering.

But I will have been sure to have enjoyed my life as best as I can up until that point.

Those are some thoughtful and considerate points. 

According to the Masons, it’s the year 3000 and something AL.

Anno Lucifer? So there’s a 2000 year discrepancy. 

People who have faith in themselves and the higher spiritual power at work in the world will likely do a good job of surviving, like the way animals react before a natural disaster, as they’re tuned in with a well honed awareness. 

People who put their faith in the system and their government will likely fall by the wayside, looking to their televisions and smartphones for a prophecy they can believe in whilst their society collapses around them. 

We all know it’s all bollocks

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2023 at 7:39 AM, Mr H said:

No, nein and no.

What you are describing though is a black swan event. By definition these cannot be predicted so not worth giving an ounce of concern too

Hey dude. well done for calling the 'black swan event' about a month before they announced they are going to do one. 

You're on the money 👍

4 hours ago, 2020member said:

Hey dude. well done for calling the 'black swan event' about a month before they announced they are going to do one. 

You're on the money 👍

What black swan event?