2024 Internet Take Down

Mikhail Liebestein

Earth will be bombarded by intense solar storms next YEAR: Scientists predict we'll reach 'solar maximum' in 2024 - with flares strong enough to cripple the world's internet for WEEKS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12804015/Earth-bombarded-intense-solar-storms-YEAR-Scientists-predict-reach-solar-maximum-2024-flares-strong-cripple-worlds-internet-WEEKS.html?ico=article_preview_xp_mobile

About every 11 years, the sun goes through what's known as 'solar maximum', when many bizarre dark spots appear on its surface. 

These 'sunspots' – which can cluster together and form what looks like an archipelago – are caused by massive changes in our star's magnetic field. 

They also shoot out violent explosions of energy towards Earth, causing 'solar storms' that can potentially damage satellites and disrupt the internet. 

Unfortunately, a new study reveals that this solar maximum is coming sooner than expected – most likely in early 2024. 

The new forecast comes from an Indian team of researchers and contrasts with the latest forecast from NASA, which puts its arrival at late 2025.

Cyber Polygon? 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Agreed.

The sheep people have already made their choice 

Yeah. People have their own paths and wake up to stuff when they are ready.

Trying to pursuade them will just backfire probably and strengthen their belief in the systems. Leave others to God, take responsibility and the upmost care of loved ones and those willing to listen is my 2 cents....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yeah. People have their own paths and wake up to stuff when they are ready.

Trying to pursuade them will just backfire probably and strengthen their belief in the systems. Leave others to God, take responsibility and the upmost care of loved ones and those willing to listen is my 2 cents....

Bang on mate! My thinking down to a tee. Who knows what this 'realm' even is, maybe the 'sheep' are simply NPC's here to provide the obstacles/opportunities for the Souls to grow. Even if they are not, those not yet 'wakened' may either be too fearful to move away from the control systems of approval, acceptance, fitting in and being isolated. As you say, forcing the issue is actually counterproductive; plant seeds yes, but forceful will only strengthen peoples belief systems. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't trust what governments will do if nations start going dark. Especially if they want to cull people around 2025.

They are planning some thing for sure.

Well all this time no problem now they are talking about solar flares

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 4:10 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Earth will be bombarded by intense solar storms next YEAR: Scientists predict we'll reach 'solar maximum' in 2024 - with flares strong enough to cripple the world's internet for WEEKS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12804015/Earth-bombarded-intense-solar-storms-YEAR-Scientists-predict-reach-solar-maximum-2024-flares-strong-cripple-worlds-internet-WEEKS.html?ico=article_preview_xp_mobile

About every 11 years, the sun goes through what's known as 'solar maximum', when many bizarre dark spots appear on its surface. 

These 'sunspots' – which can cluster together and form what looks like an archipelago – are caused by massive changes in our star's magnetic field. 

They also shoot out violent explosions of energy towards Earth, causing 'solar storms' that can potentially damage satellites and disrupt the internet. 

Unfortunately, a new study reveals that this solar maximum is coming sooner than expected – most likely in early 2024. 

The new forecast comes from an Indian team of researchers and contrasts with the latest forecast from NASA, which puts its arrival at late 2025.

Cyber Polygon? 

It's already happening...

On 11/29/2023 at 4:10 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Cyber Polygon? 

AFEE41-E1-2935-4076-AC3-F-56117-CECB053.

Led Zeppelin- The Battle of Evermore (Lyrics)

Noahs Flood - Storm to Initiate their Hunger Games Society - Reset the Net, Press Enter on Sustainable Development Scam… It’s a catch all, destroy and rebuild SMART Systems, Global Technocracy.

The 1859 Carrington Event

So of course a lot of this is agenda driven and based upon a phoney model of the world/universe.

But this phoney deception will be sold to us to pull off the scam, no doubt about it.

They could quite as easily manufacture the event and sell us any amount of BS they’d like using technology like Project Blue Beam etc Then say the words, “all experts agree”, blame the masses and sell climate change and sustainable initiatives if you want to eat.

Aurora - Aurora, Sleeping Beauty…

34375920-6-CB4-4-C6-B-8-C78-D33-E04-C48-

F5960048-CC55-453-B-97-C7-0199-CA8843-C2

2-FE5-A261-1805-4-AB8-921-E-E87-ABC90-C8

04-B16-B28-7-CB8-4-C13-9-D2-B-47-B822494

Warriors of the Rainbow

https://youtu.be/7BHRV-RMNvs?si=OQWP--p3LwTP7TCs

8-EBD656-B-E013-45-F1-8897-A0-EE23-F5-F9

⚡

The Great 1859 Solar Storm - Carrington Event

https://youtu.be/SUhK7WzprU4?si=1OR5Gf4unliHfkiG

⚡

David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

A8-D41-BB5-2402-4-CDB-9650-9-C675463-EAC

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

“One Ring to Rule Them All”

013057-CC-AF28-4-E8-A-9173-1-E1-C6-D231-

Silent Warrior

https://youtu.be/JpGVFxG8UkA?si=6u2xIGM3p5NhEwJR

Times Square, specifically the intersection of Broadway and 42nd Street, is the eastern terminus of the Lincoln Highway, the first road across the United States for motorized vehicles.[13] Times Square is sometimes referred to as "the Crossroads of the World"[14] and "the heart of the Great White Way".[15][16][17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Times_Square

The Crossroads 

1968 Israeli ‘Shekel’ - Symbolising 9/11 “Fact Checked” - Pandora’s Box

The Agenda…

591-C8977-E57-D-4-E56-AFDF-D4-E76-FD3-D5

Tom Clancy's The Division - E3 Breakdown trailer [UK]

Edited by DannyUK

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

they will take down the internet when cash is pushed out and when all is digital ,imo it is to early, shoot in the foot at this moment 

yeah i'd go along with that. To 'reset' the economy to a digital currency they need a crisis and a freeze on the internet and peoples bank accounts would provide an opportunity for the switch over

• Like 2

11 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

they will take down the internet when cash is pushed out and when all is digital ,imo it is to early, shoot in the foot at this moment 

They could do this to push the digital takeover. Suggest that “a more reliable and steadfast system can be put in place to make sure something like this doesn’t happen again”, which is why they’d do it, introduce their censorship/surveillance internet and their whole technocracy through the collapse of the old whenever they’d like to play it out.

It may look like they’re shooting themselves in the foot by ripping out the underlying structure of the technocracy, but not if they want to totally reshape the internet and this is what they have to do to make it work and they’d know they’ll receive pushback unless they divide the forces.

To do this they’d need to cultivate and sell a crisis and shatter the people into a whole host of “conspiracy theories” whilst pushing an official narrative which all experts agree upon and all computer models support…🖕🏿 

Many people right now would see a total dismantling and rebuilding of the internet for what it is, without first some sort of crisis.

The result will undoubtedly achieve the need for anyone and everyone accessing the net to use some sort of Digital ID to access the internet or otherwise they’re denied access to prevent “hacking, fraud, terrorism and serious crime.” 

Maybe blame; Russia, China, Iran or North Korea…

Or the evil sun 🌞 pray 🙏🏻 Bill Gates saves us all by blocking it out and providing us crops that grow in the dark and “the better hamburger”…

This could be a basic key like a password you sign in once like accessing a router and then you’re free to access the net without putting the key in everywhere and this being a method of tracking everyone even if you use a VPN Service, such a key would still link activity to an individual otherwise they simply wouldn’t be able to access the net. Whilst this must be linked to a device or account however they plan on implementing it…

Just the same if all forms of currency transactions are linked to such a system.

Really its so your activity is completely connected to the net not just accessing things and posting here where and when we traditionally see we’re using the net, but when you physically move about, go the shops or use satnav in your car etc etc

It is a syncing of all of these together through a unique ID that can tether the individual to this globalist wetdream and many people right now can see what this is and not accept it, if the change is openly put forward. It needs a crisis for more people to accept the changes desired whatever this maybe and however they try to play this out. It won’t be wake up one morning and create a unique identity syncing all your personal details or else you’re blocked out from the net.

It will come after sensationalism, shock and awe…

So your digital life isn’t separated from your physical life 🧬 

587-E9-F55-353-C-45-E2-9-E6-E-463-D5-DA0

I’m sure they’d want to incorporate the energy infrastructure into all of this not just the net but “Green SMART Energy” Sustainable Development BS.

142-D3-EED-87-ED-48-EF-AB50-31-CB8-E5-B7

The Matrix Reloaded Trinity Shooting Escape - Power Station

https://youtu.be/LCjhh0h7RSM?si=LympXh3fzdfNyRwv

A.I. 

David Bowie in THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH

7-ADAA20-D-512-A-4-F68-9345-2-C15454-BA0

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

On 12/5/2023 at 10:36 PM, Macnamara said:

yeah i'd go along with that. To 'reset' the economy to a digital currency they need a crisis and a freeze on the internet and peoples bank accounts would provide an opportunity for the switch over

Do we have a choice then? 😅 it seems like surely at some point things are going to get ugly.

The internet has already been so washed with scary like accuracy. The videos that come up on my youtube now have almost pinpoint accuracy, everything is spirituality videos and conspiracy type videos coming up for me. It's difficult to think any other way than " "they" want me to see this, that means it must be a distraction ", I wonder have they figured that showing us what we want is just as much of a psychological weapon because of the information overload. I feel could sit here 24/7 watching videos and doing research and essentially be none the wiser and just full up of more ideas going round my head, hello ADHD?

Do they just drown us in information now that really doesn't help because we're still not doing anything about it. They talk round in circles about the past on the radio, the best thing they can come up with is that a dead woman would have done a better job, that they would have done this or that if they were PM, like any of the PM's have been anything other than smug, smiling in the faces of the struggling while making absolutely zero positive changes. Parliment is still full of children shouting at each other, anyone speaking the truth and the house is completely empty or they get shouted at by the monkeys. Humans are running round in circles chasing their tails while supremacists run rampart changing the world economy more than any governing body can keep up with. There is nobody that stands for the people because these positions are filled by the select and do corrupt you by default parameters they have to work with. 

Humans are too good deep in their nature to do something about it, yet too conditioned to mobilise and to come together, all concerned with selfish opinions and belief systems, when common sense could be the simple answer to see past our selfishness and to bring about some positive change. The great reset can only be done by the people whichever way you look at it, you either accept and keep paying into the system or you do something about it yourself, ultimately they have us until we stop them from claiming any authority over us. They already have us with tax, with digital they will make the otherwise completely impossible, so the crisis is stood right in front of us, it always has done, the human condition of slavery. We work so they don't have to, that's why they're desperate to replace everything with machines, so again they want to make it so any alternative to the human condition is completely impossible.

Modern vehicles already fitted with trackers that permanently upload your driving, hello SOS button. Now you can barely use a smartphone without google and satnav without giving every permission in existence. The internet washed, permanently bathing you in individualised algorithims. They've almost completely finished the artifically intelligent system of total surveillance and control. What we're talking about is already here, the answer has always been right infront of our noses. It is blindingly obvious they don't care about people, health, energy, climate, land, they don't care about anything other than themselves. This is our short lifespan and conditioning and placement in the system which is limiting our growth in absolutely every single way possible. These people put themselves above others and sadly they will never experience true happiness or any real human emotions or feelings for that matter, they will just serve their deluded need to be above more and more people, thus feeding into their selfishness and false emotions. That is the devil, confusing what's real with what is not. The very people they complain about, they are inhibiting them from actually helping them experiencing something real by depressing them and not allowing them to flower and bring real emotion and positivity to this magical realm.

They've made our existence completely inefficient and materialistic, chasing our tails or more numbers going round in circles when more numbers just brings more pain and lies into your life, dragging you down into a state of feeding into their lies, consuming more and more, every time you listen to them you become an even bigger problem to them. Catch 22. Until we get the people fit and healthy, educate them, they will just be problems to those who are so selfish to see they are creating their own problems. Quite simple really, our existence ain't nothing complicated, but that's how they want to make it, that's how they put our backs against the wall, drowning us in nonsense and information, when the answer is so clearly inside all along, the instruction manual comes built in. From just a single cell becomes a human, but people are deluded into thinking they need to be told how to live. The reason we don't do anything to fight evil is because we think authoritarian systems are there to do that for us, in reality the system creates the evil and inhibits us from doing anything about it.

What can we do? I'm ready, but sitting around making videos for the rest of my life, that's not going to work. I'm ready for action. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Sanityisgone said:

Do they just drown us in information

they will never experience true happiness or any real human emotions

Until we get the people fit and healthy, educate them, they will just be problems to those who are so selfish to see they are creating their own problems.

What can we do? I'm ready, but sitting around making videos for the rest of my life, that's not going to work. I'm ready for action. 

yes i think we are drowned in information to the point that many people cannot see what information is actually important and which isn't

one way to deal with this is to use the icke's 'headlines' section of their website because the ickes have a very well tuned understanding of what is going on out there and therefore what is pertinent information. What we need to do is focus in on quality information not quantity of information. As well as the icke's, james corbett's 'corbett report' is very well researched in terms of understanding the exoteric aspects of the conspiracy.

It's true that the cabal have gained control of the levers of power and also the money supply so really we need to win that back for example by re-instituting the Bradbury pound so that the central banks can be removed along with their currencies.

As for getting the masses to get fit, educated, healthy and able to see how their actions are feeding the beast, i guess we have to just change our own lives to counter all the things the cabal want and to try and do it in a way that then serves as a positive example to others because unless they can see the worth of doing something themselves they will not break out of their habits

On 12/5/2023 at 10:36 PM, Macnamara said:

Oddly enough, the comments on Accountingweb on digital currency are quite on the nail: eg 

"Ok ill try to explain a few things which they will never want to talk about, its an election loser but I'm convinced this is the path we are on with a CBDC....

CBDC (digital pound) can have smart-contracts built into it...

Let's go tin-hat on the matter....

-Jenny gets her benefits in CBDC instead of GBP
-The contract now stops Jenny from buying cigarettes with her £££, and limits alcohol spending to 3%
-Processed food spending is limited
-Spending on fruit and veg is incentivised and subsidised
- Asda won the CBDC contract so now Jenny gets 10% off in Asda vs Tesco for using her CBDC in Asda
-Jenny cant withdraw cash and buy drugs
-Jenny is now incentivised by the smart contract to buy certain goods, in certain places and all this data can get consumed by big brother, geo tagged and tracked to the penny, destination and time of day
-Jennies CBDC spending habits shows her spending every weekend in north wales, Jenny gets flagged as more likely to have additional income from that dodgy caravan rent she doesn't declare
-Mike, Jennies partner who apparently lives 200 miles away at his mums, so Jenny can claim single parent is found to be geo tagged in the same area every week, at the same shops, flagged for fraud

rinse repeat for benefits, pensions and more.

PAC reports today that “levels of fraud and error in benefit expenditure are unacceptably high”, with the Department for Work & Pensions overpaying an “eye-watering” £8.6 billion in 2021-22. £6.5 billion of that figure was due to fraud"

So not all Accountants are boring...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

So not all Accountants are boring...

well every bent enterprise needs a bent accountant so....ever watched 'ozark'?

but the example they provide there almost makes the digital currency sound like a good thing by protecting jenny from her own poor choices but that is assuming that the people behind the CBDC's are benevolent paternalists who just want to guide their children to better health, wellbeing and life outcomes

however i would suggest that all the evidence points to that not being the case

Its more likely that such programmable digital currencies would be used to railroad you into eating genetically modified foods, mRNA health treatments, veganism and 'smart' wifi emitting appliances. In other words things that will degrade your health and destroy you

I thought I’d put these here before getting all spiritual and philosophical if anyone actually reads it 😅 

Certainly seems like someone doesn’t like my pictures… They keep disappearing and then coming back…

All of this filters through transhumanism and to get your head around it, requires some spiritual insight/research etc

Some things floating about that appear relevant to this.

Also we've seen images of weird things going on with the sky, half dark or clouds, half daily light and such…

Or weird images of clouds and halos/auras at night as if some sort if technology could be being tested...

Shocking! Watch as the sky split in two in Florida, US

B79-A03-F6-66-B8-45-F0-A683-E415-D812-EB

Colossal hole opens up in the Sun's atmosphere
The coronal hole is expected to cause a minor-to-moderate geomagnetic storm on Earth through Tuesday. 

BDC23-D53-520-F-44-A2-8073-750-F8-DCB475
They keep hitting the reset button but what do you think this psychological subversion could be getting at?

“People going on about 10 days of darkness again. Looks like it's still coming from the Q muppets, thought they'd all died off choking on their popcorn. 
There will be no 10 days of darkness, they turn the technology off and we win. What do you think the masses would do without their TV and the internet?
They wouldn't be able brainwash them anymore and they'd have to come outside and face the truth. I've seen it over and over, It's not going to happen !!!”

As stated I’d tend to agree and can see it as shooting themselves in their foot also. But at a timely manner to introduce “the next thing” the new “SMART NET SUPERHIGHWAY” BS which will be the full on surveillance state internet, they’d need to pull the rug out from under the former. This is likely through an “unforeseen circumstance” nature or a said bad actor such as a nation this globalist death cult want to use to blow the shit out of and with it transform the infrastructure of the world the way they’d like it.

D26-FA174-8-CD0-4475-AD2-F-960-E92-E5-B0

No Ufo's (Vocal)

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

They called it Generation Z for a reason.
After this we have transhumanism, virtual reality and global technocracy…
Between two eras. Ours and theirs. NWO.

2-FCCA6-BF-C020-4471-A43-A-81815-C4-E684

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Macnamara said:

well every bent enterprise needs a bent accountant so....ever watched 'ozark'?

but the example they provide there almost makes the digital currency sound like a good thing by protecting jenny from her own poor choices but that is assuming that the people behind the CBDC's are benevolent paternalists who just want to guide their children to better health, wellbeing and life outcomes

however i would suggest that all the evidence points to that not being the case

Its more likely that such programmable digital currencies would be used to railroad you into eating genetically modified foods, mRNA health treatments, veganism and 'smart' wifi emitting appliances. In other words things that will degrade your health and destroy you

No, the general gist of comments was NOT in favour - not even for saving Jenny from herself. The general view was that most MPs were incapable of understanding what they were discussing.

On 12/5/2023 at 9:27 PM, screamingeagle said:

I wondered this myself - perhaps on the pretext that the entire banking system was "hacked" (and blame Russia/China/NK etc) ....so we all have to start afresh with CBDCs. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

No, the general gist of comments was NOT in favour - not even for saving Jenny from herself. The general view was that most MPs were incapable of understanding what they were discussing.

i think the MP's are just middle managers who carry out the policies handed down to them from the globalist oligarchs

the globalist oligarchs will hold forums like the world economic forum where they will then instruct visiting politicians what they must then do. The EU commission draws up its legislation by sitting in closed door meetings with big business where big business dictates to the commission reps what they are to do

The public meanwhile get distracted by the theatre of politics where they 'boo' and 'hiss' at the politicians who are simply dropped by their party once their public cache had become too toxic. A new person is then put into the limelight for the public to direct their hatred towards

By wasting their attention, words and energy on politicians the public never really understand who is actually calling the shots and therefore nothing ever changes

• Like 5