Elon Musk talking some really diabolical stuff [Video]

nobody369

I would like to hear David's oppinion on this as much as from others so please feel free to post your thoughts.

How the hell is this guys who launch rockets into space, bought twitter and on and on it goes finds hundreds, thousands of hours playing a game with so much violence and symbolism in it please watch the video and get amazed.

Edited by nobody369

6 hours ago, nobody369 said:

I would like to hear David's oppinion on this as much as from others so please feel free to post your thoughts.

How the hell is this guys who launch rockets into space, bought twitter and on and on it goes finds hundreds, thousands of hours playing a game with so much violence and symbolism in it please watch the video and get amazed.

Allegedly Musk was a cult kid, the top satanists initiated him at an early age, he was pegged by a witch in front of an upside down crucifix or something similar. 

You can see the disassociated rip in is consciousness by the eyes, many celebrities have this, looks like two different people. 

I get the feeling there will be a time when all these celebrities get triggered to delete their nice front alter personalities, leaving the dark compartments in charge. This will be a time when public executions and paedo shit are mainstream normal

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Allegedly Musk was a cult kid, the top satanists initiated him at an early age, he was pegged by a witch in front of an upside down crucifix or something similar. 

You can see the disassociated rip in is consciousness by the eyes, many celebrities have this, looks like two different people. 

I get the feeling there will be a time when all these celebrities get triggered to delete their nice front alter personalities, leaving the dark compartments in charge. This will be a time when public executions and paedo shit are mainstream normal

Even though I’ve discussed the rumour and conjecture around Musk, he still seems like an ok guy. 
Who knows what’s true anymore. 
The info above was from a Cisco wheeler website, and there’s all sorts of questions surrounding that info. It could be bollocks. 

It’s useful to be aware of both sides of an argument 

19 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Even though I’ve discussed the rumour and conjecture around Musk, he still seems like an ok guy. 
Who knows what’s true anymore. 
The info above was from a Cisco wheeler website, and there’s all sorts of questions surrounding that info. It could be bollocks. 

It’s useful to be aware of both sides of an argument 

Well the thing is that while watching the video you can get the feeling that something is wrong and they are talking about something more that meets the normal eyes/ears, i've played the game and it makes you puke and on certain points he doesn't even know what he is talking about. Just look at him and his behaviour man , i'm telling you something is clearly not right 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nobody369 said:

Well the thing is that while watching the video you can get the feeling that something is wrong and they are talking about something more that meets the normal eyes/ears, i've played the game and it makes you puke and on certain points he doesn't even know what he is talking about. Just look at him and his behaviour man , i'm telling you something is clearly not right 

Ok, didn’t even watch the video, trying to save data, I’m more of a written word person, videos are too easy, they don’t let you use you brain. 

I’ll watch it just to see what you’re sayin, thanks 

On 11/29/2023 at 2:10 PM, nobody369 said:

he didnt,he says he did because the goal is to reach younger  population,to be their hero so the young can/will be in line with  his ideologies and social programing 

• Like 1

I keep trying to like the man, he does a lot of good in the world, but he just keeps saying and doing things. I am afraid I am going to have to go to "do not like" but I respect his right to exist. I think he needs more people around him to keep him in check.

On 12/1/2023 at 9:46 PM, Mr H said:

Can't quite decide if this guy Musk is genuine or playing for the other team?

the guy currently has monkeys with wires attached to their brains in his laboratories

he's trying to find a way to merge peoples brains with the artificial intelligence that the rothschilds want to put at the centre of their 'internet of things' smart-grid technocracy. Does that sound like the actions of a good guy or a bond super villain?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the guy currently has monkeys with wires attached to their brains in his laboratories

he's trying to find a way to merge peoples brains with the artificial intelligence that the rothschilds want to put at the centre of their 'internet of things' smart-grid technocracy. Does that sound like the actions of a good guy or a bond super villain?

Well when you put it like that.....

• Haha 2

On 12/6/2023 at 1:40 PM, Mr H said:

Well when you put it like that.....

it gets even worse than that H because Musk is also firing tens of thousands of satellites into space and the point of those satellites is to build the upper part of the 'cloud' which they intend to wrap the entire world in. That 'cloud' will be a soup of wifi radiation into which all the data from the 'internet of things' which will tell the artificial intelligence at the centre of it all exactly what everyone is doing at any given time and what their energy useage is so that they can then micro-manage people by claiming that they are only allowed a certain allowance of energy in order to manage CO2 levels

so regardless of what musk says as he goes about playing the part of controlled opposition, his actions are all helping to push forward the cabal's agenda

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it gets even worse than that H because Musk is also firing tens of thousands of satellites into space and the point of those satellites is to build the upper part of the 'cloud' which they intend to wrap the entire world in. That 'cloud' will be a soup of wifi radiation into which all the data from the 'internet of things' which will tell the artificial intelligence at the centre of it all exactly what everyone is doing at any given time and what their energy useage is so that they can then micro-manage people by claiming that they are only allowed a certain allowance of energy in order to manage CO2 levels

so regardless of what musk says as he goes about playing the part of controlled opposition, his actions are all helping to push forward the cabal's agenda

Seems to be the case where actions speak louder than words. Cos his words are very appealing, but from what you have shared his actions suck.

Thanks for the info Mac.