David Dilley:  We're definitely going into a global cooling cycle

Sanityisgone

Some interesting comments on this video:

"For most of the last several hundred million years ago, the CO2 has been much higher than it is now. But since about the Cambrian period (589,000,000 years ago) there was an explosion of sea life, where small creatures started making shells for protection. They used CO2 to make the shells, taking CO2 that had been dissolved in the water. Over millions of years, those creatures exploded in numbers, and CO2 went from 16 times the current level of about 420 ppm down to about 185 ppm. Then the industrial revolution started in about 1830, and we pumped more and more CO2 into the environment, barely averting a massive die-off of plants, which would have killed off humans and most mammals as well. Of course, the level of CO2 has always fluctuated, but it is mostly natural. Of the 0.042% of the CO2 in the atmosphere now, studies have shown that humans are responsible for only 0.3% of that 0.042%. It makes absolutely no sense to spend trillions of dollars trying to reduce that 0.30% of 0.042% of a weak so-called green house gas by a minuscule amount. Even the traitor John Kerry has admitted that even if reduce CO2 to Net Zero (which will never happen), it will make little to no difference. Spend trillions to make Zero difference is idiotic, especially since CO2 doesn't control the climate, the sun does! It's all about control of the people by a small group of dictator want to be's,, so they can control what you eat, where you live, so you will own nothing, be "taken care of" by the government, and eat bugs. Governments all over the western world have come right out and said this. The elites have decided that there's too many people, so they want to kill off 2/3 of the current population. This has nothing to do with the environment, but everything to do with control. Covid-19 was a dry run to see how easy it would be to make the people do what governments wanted. It was surprisingly easy. Anyway, I've rambled on for too long. Just say no to the mrna vaxes, say no to 15 min cities, digital currencies, and say no to doing away with family farms or nitrogen fertilizers. Please research this for yourself."

Would it be a surprise that they have it all backwards? 

Funny that it looks like we're about to go into a global cooling period?

They are surely ticking against the clock to implement the Co2 tax, because they won't have a leg to stand on if/when things start cooling down. Starting to make sense, the rush, the pandemic, getting systems and protocols ready, testing the publics conformity for circumstances to come?

Cooling down will mean everything gets tougher, is this the real climate crisis they've been waiting for? "The great reset"?

I'm wondering where/if the end of the milankovitch cycle, end of mayan calander fits in somewhere. Do they know about some great cataclysmic event that will happen in addition to this global cooling peroid, supposidly if the solar/magnetic poles flip? Is this why they've been building all these underground bunkers in the hopes that they might survive in contained environment?

‘Fascinating and saddening’: 30 new species seen in Bath due to changing climate

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/nov/22/bath-city-farm-30-new-species-climate-crisis#:~:text=Climate crisis-,'Fascinating and saddening'%3A 30 new species seen in,Bath due to changing climate&text=The crickets that chirp in,the colourful Jersey tiger moths.

Apparantly the insects are migrating, makes sense that if we are at the end of the warming cycle that the central hemisphere is too hot for them, but Bath seems a bit far?

Maybe the cooling is starting already, hence why they've made it so far:

2023 is a Year of Record Cold Temperatures – But the Media Are Silent

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/10/29/2023-is-a-year-of-record-cold-temperatures-but-the-media-are-silent/

I'm wondering if maybe, just maybe, the earth is a concious entity of itself, and it knows it needs to cool us hot headed humans off every 200 years, freezing off our stupid ideas and concepts throwing us back into survival mode again to remind us what really matters... 

Edited by Sanityisgone
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Which of your summer crops failed? 

Berries mostly, the more sensitive stuff.

Looking out of the window, it's constantly pissing it down, cold, no way has this been the hottest months on record  - absolutely no way

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Looking out of the window, it's constantly pissing it down, cold, no way has this been the hottest months on record  - absolutely no way

Don’t worry, a lot of stuff is growing weirdly or failing.

Before the spring mulch them up well or re pot them, invest in some quality fertiliser, divide them up and transplant them, they’ll soon bounce back. 
Also maybe change their position in the garden 👍

• Like 2

Seems like this winter is going to be harsher already judging from the cold on site at the minute. I'm waiting for mortgage application to go through on our place but really I want to find a plot of land with or without a house out in the sticks a little bit at least. Something where I can have a house for my mum and I, and then I can build a garage with a place for myself above, and a get a nice little alotment going. I'd really like to go and work on a farm but I worry the modern methods would do my head in, I just want to feel everything I'm doing at work is the right thing.. growing organic large scale I imagine is a lot more difficult to stay competetive but I guess if you market yourself right you can do anything..... thoughts..

On 11/24/2023 at 2:53 AM, jack121 said:

The media keeps insisting the opposite, that 2023 is the hottest year on record. It's blatant lies, the summer this year did not happen, my summer crops failed and it's pissing it down outside

Wait I thought in 100 years the planet warm up by one degree and they going crazy over one degree warming has if it is like 20 degrees or some thing?

On 12/2/2023 at 6:54 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Don’t worry, a lot of stuff is growing weirdly or failing.

Before the spring mulch them up well or re pot them, invest in some quality fertiliser, divide them up and transplant them, they’ll soon bounce back. 
Also maybe change their position in the garden 👍

You mean how they use to say global warming and now they say climate change?

1 hour ago, Lilymoon said:

You mean how they use to say global warming and now they say climate change?

No I think it’s something else.

The capacity for increased bacterial growth/diseases/ reproductive problems has increased in all species simultaneously, plants animals humans etc.

This cannot reasonably be blamed on an increase in temperature or a change in the climate. 

On 12/2/2023 at 4:05 PM, Sanityisgone said:

Seems like this winter is going to be harsher already judging from the cold on site at the minute. I'm waiting for mortgage application to go through on our place but really I want to find a plot of land with or without a house out in the sticks a little bit at least. Something where I can have a house for my mum and I, and then I can build a garage with a place for myself above, and a get a nice little alotment going. I'd really like to go and work on a farm but I worry the modern methods would do my head in, I just want to feel everything I'm doing at work is the right thing.. growing organic large scale I imagine is a lot more difficult to stay competetive but I guess if you market yourself right you can do anything..... thoughts..

Yup, stick to your guns, don’t worry about what everyone else is doing, concentrate on yourself. 

Equipment/machinery costs would shock you, even for a small operation. 

Hopefully your luck is strong and the land your using hasn’t had years of modern farm cultivation on it, otherwise you’ll be dealing with nasty chemical residues in your crops for years to come. 

We’re putting wildflowers in on old agricultural land, for five years, to clean it up, give the soil a break so hopefully once the five years is up we can have the land accredited as organic.

If you want to fast track the process, hemp/cannabis sequesters toxic chemicals and radioactive substances into its cells, but you’ll need a home office licence to grow it. 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 7:07 AM, jack121 said:

Shame. My berries were great, as were beans, but onions were terrible and brassicas not so good.

On 12/3/2023 at 8:16 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yup, stick to your guns, don’t worry about what everyone else is doing, concentrate on yourself. 

Equipment/machinery costs would shock you, even for a small operation. 

Hopefully your luck is strong and the land your using hasn’t had years of modern farm cultivation on it, otherwise you’ll be dealing with nasty chemical residues in your crops for years to come. 

We’re putting wildflowers in on old agricultural land, for five years, to clean it up, give the soil a break so hopefully once the five years is up we can have the land accredited as organic.

If you want to fast track the process, hemp/cannabis sequesters toxic chemicals and radioactive substances into its cells, but you’ll need a home office licence to grow it. 

Wish I could have a go, at the same time I feel like I'm segregating myself and being selfish, taking myself away from the problem until it bites me and comes to the front door. I don't really have another option though, I have to grow to be able to be in a position to even attempt to make change. 8 hours working will quickly consume my life I can see that. 

Fairplay you know your stuff, I do understand farming is practically zero profit, only have to watch clarksons farm to see what the problem is...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Something I observed yesterday, is that it is definitely colder than the weather forecasters are saying it is.

This is going to sound a bit bizarre but it starts early last month, just before we had the first lot of 'freezing weather'.

I bought some stuff for my bird bath, which is safe for birds and animals, and supposedly stops it freezing over down to minus 6C.

I wrote a bit of a bad review as my bird bath froze solid when it was supposedly -1C outside, according to the Weather Channel.

Anyway, same thing happened again yesterday, my bird bath was freezing even with this stuff added to it in the correct measurement, though according to weather forecasts it was 3C here in Birmingham yesterday afternoon.

So I took a little digital clock I have, which has a thermometer inside, and left it outside for a while. I went to check on it at 5pm, and was amazed to see it showing -4.5C on the display. I checked on the Weather Channel website, and it was saying that Birmingham was 1C.

Now of course, I know full well that Birmingham is a large city, and temperatures will vary depending on where you are.

It supposedly got as 'warm' as 4C today, yet when I got home this evening after work, my lawn was still 'crispy' to walk on, and the birdbath was still frozen solid.

This got me thinking about whether the forecasters are inflating the temps to hide how cold it actually is, which would mean then that during the warmer months, the temps will appear to be 'hotter' than it actually is. Or maybe its the other way around, I don't know.

Either way, I do believe that the last few days have been colder here than the weather websites have been saying it was.

23 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Something I observed yesterday, is that it is definitely colder than the weather forecasters are saying it is.

This is going to sound a bit bizarre but it starts early last month, just before we had the first lot of 'freezing weather'.

I bought some stuff for my bird bath, which is safe for birds and animals, and supposedly stops it freezing over down to minus 6C.

I wrote a bit of a bad review as my bird bath froze solid when it was supposedly -1C outside, according to the Weather Channel.

Anyway, same thing happened again yesterday, my bird bath was freezing even with this stuff added to it in the correct measurement, though according to weather forecasts it was 3C here in Birmingham yesterday afternoon.

So I took a little digital clock I have, which has a thermometer inside, and left it outside for a while. I went to check on it at 5pm, and was amazed to see it showing -4.5C on the display. I checked on the Weather Channel website, and it was saying that Birmingham was 1C.

Now of course, I know full well that Birmingham is a large city, and temperatures will vary depending on where you are.

It supposedly got as 'warm' as 4C today, yet when I got home this evening after work, my lawn was still 'crispy' to walk on, and the birdbath was still frozen solid.

This got me thinking about whether the forecasters are inflating the temps to hide how cold it actually is, which would mean then that during the warmer months, the temps will appear to be 'hotter' than it actually is. Or maybe its the other way around, I don't know.

Either way, I do believe that the last few days have been colder here than the weather websites have been saying it was.

Does your garden get the sun, or is it sheltered? Regardless, it can take some time for ice to melt if temperatures remain below 4 degrees.

I agree that they might be inflating temperatures. 

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Does your garden get the sun, or is it sheltered? Regardless, it can take some time for ice to melt if temperatures remain below 4 degrees.

I agree that they might be inflating temperatures. 

The garden sort of faces south-east. It gets a lot more sun during the day, since my landlord had the conifers removed last year!

13 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The garden sort of faces south-east. It gets a lot more sun during the day, since my landlord had the conifers removed last year!

I think the outside temperature needs to be taken in the shade, if the sun's shining on the thermometer it gives a false reading.