Covid inquiry

Observations

“A big week in the Covid Inquiry”

( Apparently )

This week we will also hear from Chris Whitty and Jonathan Van Tam

Former chief scientific adviser giving evidence today; Sir Patrick Vallance;

Response to Covid “not very effective”

( He never expected his private diary to be made public? Said Julia Hartley Brewer, who finds that hard to believe, when “ he knew there would one day be a public inquiry “

Carl Heneghan - Proof of evidence based medicine, Oxford - on TalkRadio this lunchtime said; 

“ They don’t like criticism, or different views “

“ That was something Margaret Thatcher believed in … road test it with different views “

I would like us to share some quotes from the inquiry and the media

Live stream; warning: possible offensive language

Ha. The truest words spoken, especially as everything 'they' said and did caused us offence 

And harm, ill health, poverty ...

And caused so many to abandon loved ones, love, security, confidence and all sense of reason, in favour of torture and fear ...

• Like 3

Inquiry looking at government decisions during the pandemic 

Chief Scientific advisor from 2018 to 2023

BBC Banners:

Described week long covid delay 

Eat out to help out increased risk 

It 'completely reversed' public messaging 

Sunak's scheme was not shown to Sage advisors 

Lockdown measures not in place soon enough 

Johnson clearly 'bamboozled' by Covid science 

PM Boris Johnson struggled to concentrate after Covid illness  

PM 'distressed' by social distancing and masks 

A few other lines partly overheard;

Vallance; " It's not practical think of sending a group of modellers in to speak to the PM "

Chair; " If one imagines another pandemic ..."

Vallance; " During ... 'peace time' "

Vallance; " Reservists who could be brought in "

-----------

Presenter; David Cameron returns to frontline politics  introduced to the house of lord today meanwhile the Covid Inquiry continues ...

• Like 1

I am not suggesting that this can't be true. If true, then it is obviously unacceptable. However, why is anyone supposed to believe one word that comes from the mouths of these fools? Would I be surprised if this isn't true? No, it could have been orchestrated.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67499233

'Covid inquiry: Van-Tam family received 'unexpected' death threats.'

On 11/28/2023 at 12:31 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Unexpected? What an odd turn of phrase.

Yes, that's what I thought too. I doubt that anyone who gets death threats, realistic or not, expected to get them. If true, I also think that it must be very rare for someone to actually be advised to leave home. And wouldn't someone of his status have been assigned a protetction officer, if these said 'death threats' were really deemed credible? It all seems a bit odd. 

• Like 1

Steve N Allen; This is part 2 of 17, they’ve got decades yet. Pandemic every 100 years? By that time we might have some answers. People say they haven’t asked the right questions yet. They will eventually. 

Nick Dixon; “Do you think so ‘cause I don’t think that’s their intention”

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2023 at 11:29 PM, Observations said:

Nick Dixon; “Do you think so ‘cause I don’t think that’s their intention”

With Baroness Hallett in charge, how could anything go undetected? I mean, this is the very same character who oversaw the 7/7 Inquest. The so-called Inquest, where she fully accepted the government narrative, before it had even begun. Hardly surprising that she was shipped in then. 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Hallett,_Baroness_Hallett

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, numnuts said:

With Baroness Hallett in charge, how could anything go undetected? I mean, this is the very same character who oversaw the 7/7 Inquest. The so-called Inquest, where she fully accepted the government narrative, before it had even begun. Hardly surprising that she was shipped in then. 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Hallett,_Baroness_Hallett

Thanks numnuts. I didn't realise that.

At one point I heard her fawning over one of the 'scientists', and thanking him. Could've been JVT, or a similar conman. That was absolutely sickening to witness. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Observations said:

Thanks numnuts. I didn't realise that.

Two men with large rucksacks were executed by armed police/special forces in Canary Wharf on 7/7. This was witnessed by many employees in nearby office buildings. The story was even reported on BBC radio. And then, nothing. Like it had never happened. How on earth could any genuine coroner, in charge of the 7/7 Inquest no less, not be asking serious questions about this 'event'? They would have to. Well, not if your Heather Hallett it seems. In the same vein, folks dropping dead in their droves, after getting vaccinated, won't arouse the suspicions of our Heather either. All perfectly normal.  

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers, Heather. 🙂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67935037

'Covid inquiry postpones vaccine investigation.'

The Covid inquiry will not start hearing evidence about the development of vaccines and other drugs this summer, as originally planned. Witness hearings will be postponed until a later date, likely to be after the next general election. Baroness Hallett, who is chairing the inquiry, recognised the decision would be "disappointing for some". But she said more time was needed to prepare for a separate investigation into the impact of Covid on the NHS. "I want to ensure our hearings in 2024 are as effective as possible and I recognise the increasing pressure on organisations to respond to requests and provide information to the inquiry," she added. "I remain committed to not allowing the inquiry hearings to run beyond my original aim of summer 2026."

Edited by numnuts

• 4 weeks later...