Brian Rose GB news interview

CarpeDiem

I always remember David talking about how all that happens today has been planned decades in advance. With that in mind, I now ask myself if people like Rose, Brand, Peterson and a number of others have been  ‘put in place’ now as was planned many, many years ago?

Firstly, GB news interview.…..all sat as they did during covid….socially distanced. The woman constantly saying it wasn’t government trying to influence Rumble. But not challenged about the letter sent to Rumble on official government headed paper, and no challenge on the suggestive wording. I do like Neil Oliver and at least he has the decency to refer to David as David Icke. But he was a let down on his questioning of what both guests were saying. I wonder if we are seeing an edited version where, any positive things about David were removed? Who knows. But, my word what a back stabbing bloke that Rose is……that’s if what we saw IS what he actually said.

The way Rose refers to David as Icke, the way Rose introduces the link of ‘crazy ideas’ with the name Icke……where have we seen/heard that before? The way Rose dose not give any credit or mention to the fact it was the information David was sharing that caused the ban. The way Rose basically knifed David in the back! Yet when Rose talks of others I.E Brand he refers to him using his full name…..Russell Brand……to me it is a psychological way of showing respect for one but not the other on a subconscious level. I have in the past criticised David for putting people like Brand down because he has a big following……I was wrong. I am starting to see what is going on now. I am even beginning to wonder if people such as Alex Jones have been ‘put in place’? Divide and conquer……surely they must of planned years ago that an ‘alternative media’ would be born to counter what was going on in the msm? So why wouldn’t they hatch a plan decades ago on how to deal with it now? 

2 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

I always remember David talking about how all that happens today has been planned decades in advance. With that in mind, I now ask myself if people like Rose, Brand, Peterson and a number of others have been  ‘put in place’ now as was planned many, many years ago?

Firstly, GB news interview.…..all sat as they did during covid….socially distanced. The woman constantly saying it wasn’t government trying to influence Rumble. But not challenged about the letter sent to Rumble on official government headed paper, and no challenge on the suggestive wording. I do like Neil Oliver and at least he has the decency to refer to David as David Icke. But he was a let down on his questioning of what both guests were saying. I wonder if we are seeing an edited version where, any positive things about David were removed? Who knows. But, my word what a back stabbing bloke that Rose is……that’s if what we saw IS what he actually said.

The way Rose refers to David as Icke, the way Rose introduces the link of ‘crazy ideas’ with the name Icke……where have we seen/heard that before? The way Rose dose not give any credit or mention to the fact it was the information David was sharing that caused the ban. The way Rose basically knifed David in the back! Yet when Rose talks of others I.E Brand he refers to him using his full name…..Russell Brand……to me it is a psychological way of showing respect for one but not the other on a subconscious level. I have in the past criticised David for putting people like Brand down because he has a big following……I was wrong. I am starting to see what is going on now. I am even beginning to wonder if people such as Alex Jones have been ‘put in place’? Divide and conquer……surely they must of planned years ago that an ‘alternative media’ would be born to counter what was going on in the msm? So why wouldn’t they hatch a plan decades ago on how to deal with it now? 

A good way to crush an inevitable rebellion is to start it yourself then lead it to either glorious defeat or illusory success. Controlled opposition. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

So why wouldn’t they hatch a plan decades ago on how to deal with it now? 

https://davidicke.com/2023/11/03/here-and-no-further-the-alternative-media-hijack-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

worth a listen,i think it gives a good answer...

basicly it is to influence the minds of the common people under the their own rules(as always)

On 11/5/2023 at 10:50 PM, CarpeDiem said:

Everything is planned way in advance and is coded by Gematria, mathematics and astrological movements. If you are a decoder you will know ahead of time what roughly is going to happen and approximately when. 

Yeah I just watched the vid and was disappointed by Roses attempt to distance himself from David saying he has crazy ideas, very different to the buddy buddy thing he presents when he's with David.

The guy just does this thing for attention.

Was also funny the other guy who was also a bit of a nob, pull him up about that boys video he deleted.

Edited by Mr H

Considering the topic was free speech and the fact Rose talked about Icke and piggy backs off his name at times and pretend he's his friend 

I would have liked Rose to pose, the question, why is David Icke banned from MSM and has to go on his show in the first place?

That would been a real debate opener rather than, poor me, pour me a drink...

On 11/5/2023 at 10:50 PM, CarpeDiem said:

The woman constantly saying it wasn’t government trying to influence Rumble. But not challenged about the letter sent to Rumble on official government headed paper, and no challenge on the suggestive wording. I do like Neil Oliver and at least he has the decency to refer to David as David Icke. But he was a let down on his questioning of what both guests were saying. I wonder if we are seeing an edited version where, any positive things about David were removed? Who knows. But, my word what a back stabbing bloke that Rose is……that’s if what we saw IS what he actually said.

not only did a government member write to rumble but the tv channel that ran the hit piece on brand is also controlled by the same government department in which that government member works. That government department has a minister on the cabinet and is therefore part of the 'government'.

Perhaps GB News just had to avoid a direct confrontation with the government on that?

Neil Oliver spoke recently about how it's like we are all living in a minefield where a simple misstep in terms of what we say or do can blow up in our faces so the game is becoming increasingly restricted. How long will we be able to speak like this online without for example first having to log in with a digital identity?

Neil DID offer rose a chance to explain WHY he felt he had been banned and obviously the reason for that is because he allowed a platform to david. Rose is then playing the 'i don't need to agree with everything my interviewee says in order to be able to have a civil conversation with them' card and that is a totally reasonable card to play because it goes to the heart of the freedom of speech issue which is what is being highlighted here

if we don't just focus on the negatives here and look at the positives too the rose-icke interview was MASSIVE and allowed icke a chance to reach a larger audience as both men shared their audiences with each other. That's a cool thing so lets give some credit where it's due

Did rose nullify david's message in those interviews? No i don't think so. I think he gave david a fair chance to put his views across. It's youtube that censored them both. Youtube's the problem here not rose or neil

Edited by Macnamara