I wish David Icke would call out RFK Jr as a member of the Illuminati cult. I found an old video of him promoting smart city grids. Bet you wish you scrubbed this RFK!

Kennedy made a career as an environmentalist and environmental lawyer, e.g., he was Senior Attorney for the NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council), an organisation founded with money from the Ford Foundation, and of which an early board member was LAURANCE ROCKEFELLER Junior, who became a trustee. A NRDC co-founder was James Gustave Speth, a Rhodes Scholar; founder of the WORLD RESOURCES INSTITUTE; Administrator of the UN Development Programme

Kennedy and Arianna Huffington (“The Huffington Post”) teamed up in 2003 for a green campaign that challenged American car companies to clean up their act: “The Detroit Project”. 

• Like 1

Robert Kennedy Junior was once named one of TIME magazine’s “Heroes for the Planet”. He was a guest speaker at the climate change public forum called CLIMATE ONE. Climate One supporters included FORD MOTORS; SHELL.

Other notable guest speakers at Climate One included:

FORD Motor Co. Chairman WILLIAM FORD junior;

Former US Vice President AL GORE;

GOOGLE Chairman ERIC SCHMIDT;

SIERRA CLUB Executive Director MICHAEL BRUNE;

JOHN PODESTA, Former Chief of Staff to US President Bill Clinton; Counselor to President Barack Obama, where he was responsible for coordinating the administration’s climate policy and initiatives; member of the U.N. Secretary General’s High-Level Panel of Eminent Persons on the Post-2015 Development Agenda; founder and inaugural President of the ‘center left’ think tank The CENTER FOR AMERICAN PROGRESS (CAP), of which a senior fellow was Ezekiel Emanuel;

Former U.S. Secretary of Defense, CHUCK HAGEL;

Former CEO of BRITISH PETROLEUM, LORD JOHN BROWNE; UK chairman of Huawei Technologies, though he quit just before the UK government banned Huawei’s involvement in the UK’s 5G infrastructure. Browne was chairman of L1 Energy, founded by the Jewish-Russian business magnate Mikhail Fridman who also held Israeli citizenship. According to FORBES, Fridman was the seventh richest Russian in 2017. In May 2017, he was also ranked as Russia’s most important businessman by BNE IntelliNews. Fridman belonged to the American CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and he co-founded the Russian Jewish Congress; and the Genesis Philanthropy Group, which supports Russian-speaking Jews worldwide. 

DANIEL YERGIN –  Pulitzer Prize-winning Jewish writer on energy; CFR member; co-founded Cambridge Energy Research Associates. His father Irving Yergin was a personal assistant (in Public Relations) to the Jewish head of WARNER BROS, Jack Warner. Daniel Yergin served under Donald Trump in an advisory economic panel, as noted by “The Jewish News” in 2016:  “President-elect Donald Trump named Stephen Schwarzman, a leading money manager and a contributor to Jewish and Catholic causes, as chairman of a group of leading businessmen who will advise him on economic policy…He is one of at least six members of the 16-member board who are Jewish or who have Jewish ties”. (“Trump names Jewish billionaire to head economic team”, By JTA, Dec 4th, 2016). Schwarzman founded the BLACKSTONE GROUP. Other Trump panelists included: JAMIE DIMON (chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase); ROBERT IGER (DISNEY CEO); LARRY FINK (BLACKROCK chairman); MARK WEINBERGER (chairman of ERNST and YOUNG; honoured with the 2012 Anti-Defamation League Achievement Award); JACK WELCH (GENERAL ELECTRIC CEO/chairman).

And finally, last of the CLIMATE ONE guest speakers is…

DEEPAK CHOPRA – prominent New Age author. Chopra and businessman Rinaldo Brutoco co-founded Just Capital, an organization dedicated to helping executives of financial institutions and members of the public sector make sustainability a number one priority. Rinaldo S. Brutoco co-founded the New Age WORLD BUSINESS ACADEMY. 

The Kennedy family is listed as one of the 13 Illuminati families.

The Cabal in real life? Very disturbing documentary, *The Family* :  r/TheBlackListimage.jpeg.853507618ab1d51110e3b94205651250.jpeg

These are the topmost human controllers of the world using politicians and others to carry out their aims .... They are rumoured to be alien/human hybrids , and David does talk about this.

But they are still half human and can rebell . JFK is the clasic example of this . A nuclear war was planned in the 60's and JFK and his brother thwarted this . They killed them both, and have been continuing the vendeta aganist the Kennedys as further retribution , many strange "coincidental"  deaths put down to accidents. This has been called The Kenndy Curse , there's a wikipedia page on this and even a song  with that title.

So there arn't many Kennedys left now , probably the ones who are left are more controlable .

I don't know much about RFK Jr but I do see he's speaking out aginst vaccines which are poisioning everyone , particularly our chilldren. So nothig is as simple as it seems . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Kennedy said that he wasn't opposed to vaccination in principle, only in practice if they are bad vaccines. 

I thought he spent most of his life investigating vaccinations and the medical industry? I must admit I do not know much about him but that was always what I believed he did?

hmmm. 

Climate One is a campaign by The Commonwealth Club of California, the oldest and largest public affairs forum in the United States.The list of notable speakers and speeches numbers in the thousands and includes domestic and foreign political and military leaders, Nobel prize-winning scientists, authors, activists, and artists. It is currently headed by an expert on international security and arms negotiations, former Pentagon official and businesswoman, Dr. Gloria Duffy (CFR).

Duffy studied at Columbia University in New York, where she was a Presidents' Fellow, studied with the late Dr. Marshall D. Shulman, and served as research assistant to Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski prior to his appointment as National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter.

Her master's thesis was on the impact of US and Soviet policies in Iran and Iraq in the early 1970s on the two countries' Kurdish populations, completed with support from the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace in Washington, D.C., where she was a Humanitarian Policy Studies Fellow.

Duffy worked as a resident consultant at the Rand Corporation in Santa Monica, California and then as Communications Director at the Arms Control Association in Washington, D.C., 

28 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I thought he spent most of his life investigating vaccinations and the medical industry? I must admit I do not know much about him but that was always what I believed he did?

hmmm. 

No, he was an environmental lawyer.

The story i heard him speak of re the vax was that there was one lady who had done a huge amount of research into vax and tried to get lawyers involved. He was one if those lawyers. He resisted as it wasn't his area of expertise.

Then she had the research and the massive number of cases of damage via vax delivered to him. He ended up reading the synopsis of many of the cases, realised it was a huge scam, then decided to get involved.

After that the truther folks adopted him. Now many are turning on him.

People have a tendency to have expectations of someone they build up to be a hero, whilst not having the nuts to stand up themselves. Eventually the truth will come out no doubt.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, truthsayer31 said:

The Kennedy family is listed as one of the 13 Illuminati families.

The Cabal in real life? Very disturbing documentary, *The Family* :  r/TheBlackListimage.jpeg.853507618ab1d51110e3b94205651250.jpeg

These are the topmost human controllers of the world using politicians and others to carry out their aims .... They are rumoured to be alien/human hybrids , and David does talk about this.

But they are still half human and can rebell . JFK is the clasic example of this . A nuclear war was planned in the 60's and JFK and his brother thwarted this . They killed them both, and have been continuing the vendeta aganist the Kennedys as further retribution , many strange "coincidental"  deaths put down to accidents. This has been called The Kenndy Curse , there's a wikipedia page on this and even a song  with that title.

So there arn't many Kennedys left now , probably the ones who are left are more controlable .

I don't know much about RFK Jr but I do see he's speaking out aginst vaccines which are poisioning everyone , particularly our chilldren. So nothig is as simple as it seems . 

They aren't the controllers, they are the goafers of the controllers, in return they sell their soul for riches. However, that does not mean every now and then there can't be a rebel in the ranks, or, some that play both sides.

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

No, he was an environmental lawyer.

The story i heard him speak of re the vax was that there was one lady who had done a huge amount of research into vax and tried to get lawyers involved. He was one if those lawyers. He resisted as it wasn't his area of expertise.

Then she had the research and the massive number of cases of damage via vax delivered to him. He ended up reading the synopsis of many of the cases, realised it was a huge scam, then decided to get involved.

After that the truther folks adopted him. Now many are turning on him.

People have a tendency to have expectations of someone they build up to be a hero, whilst not having the nuts to stand up themselves. Eventually the truth will come out no doubt.

I think David Icke knows full well that many of the people that he initially courts/supports will be eventually condemned when they show their true colours, such as Alex Jones.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RobinJ said:

They aren't the controllers, they are the goafers of the controllers, in return they sell their soul for riches. However, that does not mean every now and then there can't be a rebel in the ranks, or, some that play both sides.

Agreed Robin , but you miss quoted me , I said they are the topmost human controllers . I am with David on this the real controllers are not from this world  , Reptillians. 

I really should have said topmost human looking controllers , they pass for humans but are human/alien hybrids .

Not to be confused with reptilian replacement where a Reptillian  kills a target human or human/hybrid, shape shifts into their form, and assumes  their position in the world, they do this for even tighter control.

In olden days reptillian replacement was mostly done to Pharoes and Kings . Nowdays it's also heads of CIA and top military advisors who push for war always.

David covers both the hybrid bloodline and reptilian replacement in the Biggest Secret , one of the most important books writen IMHO

Kennedy wants to be President. He wrote:

"As you probably know, I am running as an independent candidate for President of the United States. My top priorities are:

1. Honest, transparent government. I will end the censorship and surveillance, and liberate government agencies like the FDA, USDA, CDC, NIH, EPA, and DoD from the corporations that have captured them.

2. Peace. I will free our government from the grips of the military-industrial complex, end the forever wars, and rein in the intelligence agencies.

3. Domestic revitalization. I will devote the trillions of dollars we use to squander on military adventures to rebuilding our domestic infrastructure, cleaning up our water, air, and soil, and getting toxic substances out of our food.

4. Rebuild the middle class. I will rein in deficits and cut inflation by ending the corporate giveaways, subsidies, and loopholes. I will make corporations pay their fair share, cut housing costs, and change regulations to support small businesses.

5. Secure border. I will make the border impermeable to illegal immigration, while enacting humane policies that allow the right amount of lawful, orderly immigration.

6. End the chronic disease epidemic. I will get Big Pharma influence out of government, and redirect research toward understanding the causes and solutions to America’s epidemic of autoimmunity, obesity, mental illness, and other chronic diseases.

Thank you for taking the time to read this."

On 11/5/2023 at 8:29 PM, truthsayer31 said:

Agreed Robin , but you miss quoted me , I said they are the topmost human controllers . I am with David on this the real controllers are not from this world  , Reptillians. 

I really should have said topmost human looking controllers , they pass for humans but are human/alien hybrids .

Not to be confused with reptilian replacement where a Reptillian  kills a target human or human/hybrid, shape shifts into their form, and assumes  their position in the world, they do this for even tighter control.

In olden days reptillian replacement was mostly done to Pharoes and Kings . Nowdays it's also heads of CIA and top military advisors who push for war always.

David covers both the hybrid bloodline and reptilian replacement in the Biggest Secret , one of the most important books writen IMHO

Apologies, I missed that, had a crazy couple of days. Just as an aside, I was listening to a channeller the other day and he said that some entities here can and do inhabit more than one body. That made me wonder about some stuff...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s career of public service began in 1985 as an attorney for the  environmental nonprofit RiverKeeper.

In 2000, eight of the 22 members of Riverkeeper's board resigned after Robert F. Kennedy Jr. insisted on rehiring William Wegner, a scientist whom the organization's then-president, Boyle, had fired as soon as he had learned Wegner had been hired six months earlier. In 1995, Wegner had been convicted of smuggling rare bird eggs from Australia and had also pled guilty to tax evasion. Boyle and the board members who resigned believed it was not right for an environmental organization to hire someone convicted of environmental crimes, especially since critics would not hesitate to publicize that fact to gain a publicity advantage. Treasurer John Fry, who also resigned, felt it would hurt the organization's fundraising. Boyle was also further displeased that Kennedy had made an employment decision, since that was solely his responsibility within the organization.[9] Kennedy, who had hired Wegner to work for him personally after Boyle had fired him, said Wegner had done "terrific work" for Riverkeeper and no one, even those who had resigned over the hiring, disputed that. "We all make mistakes in our lives," he told The New York Times. "Where would any of us be if we didn't get a second chance?"

His website says:

"Building on the success of the local Riverkeeper model, Bobby co-founded the WaterKeeper Alliance and served as its President for 21 years. Under his direction, it became the world's largest nonprofit devoted to clean water and now protects 2.7 million miles of waterways with over a million volunteers in the United States and 46 other countries."

Waterkeeper President's Council in 2023 included:

DR HOWARD RUBIN
Dr. Howard A. Rubin is a Professor Emeritus of the City University of New York, an MIT CISR Research Affiliate, the founder of Rubin Worldwide, an advisor to the world’s major financial services organizations, and a consultant to major consultancies and research organizations.

In 2016, Riverkeeper honored Dr. Rubin at its 50th anniversary gala as its “Big Fish Emeritus” along with its other 2016 honorees – Leonardo DiCaprio, Ralph Lauren, and Robert DeNiro.  At that event, a documentary on Riverkeeper’s history produced by Dr. Rubin and the Tribeca Film Fellows and introduced by Mr. DeNiro had its premiere.

In the realm of technology, he built the world’s largest database in the field consisting of business, national, and technology data – tracking 20% of the world’s GDP. Dr. Rubin has also worked directly with heads of state around the world in the development of national competitive strategies and job creation programs.  His work has been used by former President William Clinton and Secretary Hillary Clinton and has been the subject of briefings to former Vice President Al Gore and more recently, President Obama’s National Economic Council.

KENT WEED
CO-CHAIR, EXTERNAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE

Known by his peers as an “über director,” Weed is one of the most sought-after directors in the television industry – wielding his unique vision as a director and savvy as a producer to create some of the most successful reality formats in television history.

Kent Weed founded reality television powerhouse A. Smith & Co. Productions with Arthur Smith in 2000 and brings more than two decades of experience in unscripted formats to bear as an executive producer on all of the company’s projects, including the Emmy® and People’s Choice Award-nominated hit show Hell’s Kitchen, as well as Kitchen Nightmares, American Ninja Warrior, I Survived a Japanese Game Show, Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, Full Throttle Saloon, The World According to Paris, Unsung, American Gangster, Pros Vs. Joes, UFC Countdown, The Swan, and Trading Spaces.

• 1 month later...

Kennedy's 2024 Presidential campaign recruited a former Hillary Clinton ally - JONATHAN HILLER - who wrote:

Notes from the Campaign Trail
Edition #4 from Digital Messaging Director, Jonathan Hiller
I never thought I’d re-enter presidential politics. I was a filmmaker with Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2016 and followed her around the country for a year, creating short documentaries and digital ads. As the campaign progressed and I observed the egregious way in which the DNC treated Bernie Sanders, I couldn’t stomach it anymore. I resigned in disgust. I could no longer be part of the Machine—the democracy-devouring duopoly. I saw Trump’s election as a perfectly reasonable response of an American electorate completely fed up with a gridlocked, corrupt system. Trump promised to break things—and people wanted them broken. I did not support Trump, but I spent the following years seeking to understand the people who voted for him.
I produced a documentary about water rights, but at its core, the film was about the plight of the small town. In our reckless pursuit of globalism, we’ve seemed to have forgotten our ties to our communities and the heartfelt people in them. I was at an impasse, politically. I waded into the paradox of agreeing with some policies on both sides and was excoriated by my groupthink-oriented friends. No political party is a totalizing discourse, I knew, but I felt alone. So, I registered as an Independent and, for the most part, kept my mouth shut.
When my friend Charles Eisenstein joined Bobby’s campaign, I started paying attention to national politics again. How could Charles, with his brilliant mind and spirit, want to participate in a broken political system? I reached out.
“What is going on here? Who is Bobby Kennedy?”
“Look into him…”
So, I did. I went down a rabbit hole. What I found was fascinating: an environmental lawyer and avid civil rights advocate; a man in recovery from addiction (I’m 17 years sober myself); a person who speaks openly about his relationship with the divine. And, most importantly, a leader offering a cogent audit of the ails of our fragile democracy—more so than anyone I’ve ever heard from running for president. I was filled with a sense of hope that had been dormant for years.
“How can I help?” I said to Charles.
I now find myself as Director of Digital Messaging for Bobby’s campaign, guiding our video production, email communications, social media, and texting program. I feel humbled and fortunate to serve every day. 

Hiller's website says of him:

"Jonathan Hiller is an award-winning director, cinematographer, and producer who specializes in translating complex issues into emotional narratives that have significant public impact.  He was recruited to serve as a digital filmmaker for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign—designing the aesthetic for a team that amassed over 1 billion views online.  He traveled extensively with Secretary Clinton, and was the cinematographer of dozens of national advertisements.

Jonathan was the Co-Director, DP, and Editor of the award-winning short film Edges (2016), which screened at over 40 film festivals including Telluride Mountainfilm, Banff, Sedona, and Academy Award-qualifying Heartland Film Festival, where it won the grand jury prize. Jonathan has also collaborated with Academy Award Winning Director Louie Psihoyos and Emmy Winning Director Jeff Orlowski."

• 2 weeks later...

Kennedy still optimistic:

"This achievement is unprecedented, and cannot be overstated"

"Kennedy24" 

"The great untold story coming out of the New Hampshire primary—the story missed by many reporters, the mainstream media, and the Democrats and Republicans—was this:

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. collected over 3,000 signatures from voters in New Hampshire in 24 hours…which means he will appear on the ballot in November.

This achievement is unprecedented, and cannot be overstated."

The "Kennedy 24" campaign team sent the following:

"A recent Gallup poll found that a record 49% of Americans consider themselves to be “politically independent.”

"Compared to the 25% of Americans who identify with the Republican Party, and 25% who identify with the Democrat Party, those who identify as Independent make up the largest swath of voters in the country today.

"That Independents represent 49% of the country is a political earthquake to the East Coast Elites and the Uniparty Establishment in Washington.

"They know this is the first time in history that so many Americans identify as Independent.

"They know that Democrats and Republicans and their candidates face rejection at the polls in November.

"The elites know that millions of Americans are fed up with the same-old, same-old politics as usual—the backroom deal-making, the collusion, the corruption, the cover-ups, the scandals, and the special interests.

"And the majority of voters do not want a rematch between Biden or Trump—a match between the “lesser of two evils.”

Kennedy's going for the young voters and the black vote:

"Kennedy24"

"Hey there,

"Get ready for an electrifying rally this Saturday in Grand Rapids, featuring the legendary Eric B. as our Master of Ceremony. Joining him as co-host is none other than Peter Gunz, Billboard Top 200 Music Artist and VH1's Love & Hip Hop NY actor, who will deliver a live performance!"

Grand Rapids, MI - Sat, 01:00 PM EST - RSVP

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

Kennedy appears happy with his interview on NBC News.

"Kennedy24" 

"We’re thrilled to share some incredible news with you — a recent NBC News poll has shown that a remarkable 34% of voters can see themselves supporting our campaign!"

The video duration is 2 mins 39

https://www.kennedy24.com/voter-support-video

Edited by Grumpy Grapes