Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

DannyUK

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Knowledge alone serves little purpose unless it can help people to break free

Right there, bullseye, right over the target of the 'why', many people do not 'see' as clearly as you would like to think and because of this many people get sucked into the cult of personality, whether it be a rock star, band or a tv show of made up of many seemingly different personalities, the point being is that one must step back and view the whole on occasion to 'see' the personality formed, the tv show 'friends' or even 'horror-nation street' are no different in what they do, and yet people just blindly accept the personality being driven into their minds and the next thing you know is the government or any other 'cult' are committing democide with an 'experimental injection' and everyone wonders 'how did that happen', so unless people actively question what these things being shoved in our faces actually mean then no-one will ever escape from the personality now residing within ones ownself nor realise from whence it came, and in that case you have been successfully programmed to be manipulated at will.

Now having said all that you can still watch the TerrorVision and still enjoy parts of it, you can still listen to music from your favourite band or genre of music, but now it will cause you to question what exactly are you getting out of it, and what exactly is it that is being promoted, who is the camera operator?, Rik Mayall said the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

OK, so "do" what exactly? Will you run to hollywood to clean up the swamp?

This is not about judgement, thats an easy cop out, knee jerk reply. 

You're wrong about me and what you think I know, youre doing what all conspiracy junkies do, making wild assumptions about people you've never met simply because they question your motives.

I chose a long time ago to move on from all the desperate info seeking stuff, because it keeps you in a negative state. That doesn't mean I don't know whats going on globally.

So what if you know every secret in the world, would it change you, would you feel better for it? Vindicated?

I asked a few specific questions which you ignored and avoided, then went on to dump more info to prove yourself right. 

Whats the point of it all? So you can feel like your doing something by adding bits of info together?  I'm not having a go at you, just pointing out that there comes a time to move on for our own mental health, or risk getting dragged into the swamp.

Knowledge alone serves little purpose unless it can help people to break free. 

What to do is up to each individual. Simply seeing things differently and changing/gaining perspective can be a revolutionary act.

How many times have you rewatched a movie and seen things you can’t believe you’ve missed before and assumed you must have been fast asleep when you last watched it or you was younger to have not picked up on something. But now you can see it clear as day, it is in your face?

This comes with changing perspective, with knowledge and the movie doesn’t change but it may seem as though it has.

My reply was anything but knee jerk I took the time to respond to you and thought about what to say…

This is nothing personal to you but based on what you expressed which has no reflection or direct response to any of the information I have provided.

You wouldn’t be saying these things if you had analysed my information and seen my perspective. Then we may actually be talking about that information and how it relates to something stated.

Judgment is cast by your speculation of my motives and questioning what all this is about and where is it leading or supposed to take us…

This is an assumption that what I’m trying to do is lead anyone anywhere. It is a leap ahead of anything I actually am doing.

I do this to do it. Nothing else. It isn’t planned to go any place I’m doing it because I want to do it. I get something out of doing it.

How others would like to use the information is their business.

Ignorance breeds suffering, it is the leading cause of all suffering, so people won’t be free from suffering until they overcome ignorance and how can that happen when we’re ignorant about the basic foundations of reality? 

This is a large part of what drives my thought process.

I am not making any assumption about you, it is nothing personal.

Simply that you wouldn’t be making these comments if you had got the intention behind my comments, seen what I’m getting at and where I’m coming from.

You would be discussing the information provided here and not discussing me.

Unfortunately, we have evil people trying to do negative things disguised as saviours of humanity and this needs to be identified even if they’re negative, the knowledge of that can be a positive thing. We don't escape it or help anyone else by being ignorant of it.

Sorry but sometimes I’m working on comments or already have information to provide and then I need to enter them, so I set about doing this.

These are in no way directed at you or anything you have said unless I’m responding to you directly like this and course I’m trying to show connections from research or show a bigger picture but these aren’t always to “prove myself right” but to provide information to speculate upon or offer context.

I don’t know what questions you’ve asked me that I have avoided?

The point of it all is connecting dots to see a bigger picture or look more deeply at things beyond the surface layer we often simply gloss over and so miss everything.

Seeing things more deeply to me is a spiritual act, a revolution of a more materialistic mindset that seems to be “the norm” that needs to be counterbalanced, which understands the value of nothing because it truly never sees anything for what it is. Effectively blind numb and dumb and so don’t see the point, don’t connect dots and so any form of bigger picture is completely out of focus for them.

This isn’t necessarily about “being right” I’m sorry if I made it seem this way in my previous comments. This was because of finding information which confirmed an earlier suspicion and brief analysis, when I really didn’t expect to find anything at all but something I had feeling of based upon intuition. 

Knowing where the keys are to your prison cell aids you getting out. But it first helps to understand that you’re in a prison cell otherwise you wouldn’t search for them, also seek to understand the nature of the prison that you’re in and the fact that the guards want to make that prison cell smaller, to maintain your blindness and shortsightedness as they know you’re beginning to realise the truth of your situation and you may rebel against them and therefore they will lose control…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

What to do is up to each individual. Simply seeing things differently and changing/gaining perspective can be a revolutionary act.

I'm grateful for your posts, even though they don't load very well on my ancient tablet. Some images spark off a train of thought and make new connections so I see them, like much else in the forum as material for ongoing research. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Campion said:

even though they don't load very well on my ancient tablet

On a side note as @Campion brought up the subject and has been mentioned elsewhere on this platform about loading times when using anything other than a Quantum computer, can i suggest the use of 'webp' format where possible rather than 'jpeg' or 'png' as it is highly compressible resulting in small file sizes which load faster and virtually no loss in image quality, 👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I can see you’re missing the point.

It is based on circumstances and symbolism surrounding both the death of Matthew Perry and where that symbolism has led.
Especially in terms of replying to other people’s comments provided, things I hadn’t considered or thought about before.
Trying to understand the roots of such symbolism may help aid in what’s being presented, mostly to the subconscious when we see this symbolism but don’t take in what it is that is being suggested.

As I have suggested, this appears to be linked with Transhumanism - Cloning - Spiritual reality is being sold off for a more material reality, even if it is inevitably to the complete destruction of that material as soon as possible, as Alan Watts has suggested by way of his Los Angelization of the world comments which I most definitely agree with. It is not material worship but a material destruction because it is a destruction of the spirit of man. This in turn manifests as man destroying material because of a feeling of being discontent, in not being satisfied so trying to purse that satisfaction via ways and means that does not fulfil this desire to attain something that appears to be missing, lost from him and is fleeting.

Discussing these details here is the first time this bath symbolism has occurred to me or I’ve personally ever thought about it.

So I don’t know this stuff I’m figuring them out like most people on here and sharing my insights for anyone who wants to know them or discuss any of these things further and add their own opinion on them.

I’m presenting this and it’s not limited to Matthew Perry at all but he has clearly been a catalyst for a bigger picture.

I’d imagine anyone else viewing this information will see similar circumstances and facts surrounding other people and this narrative may develop further, aid them or if not it can be added to or all of this can be understood with more clarity.

Knowledge and information shouldn’t be viewed as being negative or as causing fear, anger or confusion.

I can’t help if what is being presented is viewed in a negative context or causes fear, anger or confusion in you.
It is you who will need to move past this. Perhaps by a shift in perspective.

I hope with the clarity and context of the information provided in my posts it will help you and others to achieve this, do something about these things or share and point out some of this context to others.
If not, you’re observing the information provided incorrectly and I’d be more happy to discuss any information provided that anyone disagrees, speculates upon or has facts or opinions on anything that greatly differ from my own. Otherwise I wouldn’t be sharing these details publicly?

I don’t proclaim to know everything this is all part of a learning process, I hope all onlookers can see this and take the information provided as such to develop on.
It is more about lending perspective to me and seeing others. Different spectacles 👓 aren’t superstition, they’re windows into the way we see/think and if we have an open mind, we allow ourselves to see things from another perspective and see what we make of it. Especially before casting judgement. I can see you haven’t even put on the spectacles yet, otherwise you wouldn’t be saying the things you are saying…

well said 😎

• Like 2

On 11/14/2023 at 9:02 AM, DannyUK said:

“The MattMan”

A84-BAC91-A8-A2-4-EF2-8-FA5-C3602109-D87

The Introduction…

C0-D37606-B19-E-44-A2-9-F6-F-FADEE6-FE82

The Whore of Babylon rises up from where?

Hail, Mary 🗽Hail to the Chief” - The Death Cults Virgin Mary is Babyon - Inversion or some may argue they’re one in the same…

The first and the last, the Virgin and the Whore…

See Thunder, Perfect Mind Here
Schubert - Ave Maria

Schubert’s music was actually called ‘Ellens dritter Gesang’, which translates as ‘Ellen’s Third Song’. He wrote it in 1825, aged 28, to the words of Sir Walter Scott’s epic poem The Lady of the Lake. The song does contain the words ‘Ave Maria’, but only in reference to the prayer itself.”
https://www.classicfm.com/composers/schubert/ave-maria-schubert-lyrics/

The Lady of the Lake: Boat Song BY SIR WALTER SCOTT
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/52371/the-lady-of-the-lake-boat-song

Maybe see the post on Brad Pitt…
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/33630-brad-pitt-suicided-i-have-a-rendezvous-with-death-%E2%98%A0%EF%B8%8F-revolutionary-or-reactionary-suicide/

274-B6990-99-F3-4239-BE3-A-29-D4811-A71-

Things that appear in The Batman 2022 that possibly relate to circumstances surrounding Matthew Perry shadowed with all the Batman paraphernalia…

The parts which stuck out to me most where the beginning and the end of the movie. The first and the last…
It’s also around Halloween.
As shown above Ave Maria plays at the start of the movie.

Batman Floodlight - like a projection of the moon with a bat on it, is a warning sign, a scene explains this at the start of the movie.

X on face mask 😷 - the death ☠️ cult’s obsession with X

Broke system - thugs - it was actually always built to be this way - mob rules
The fall - collapse - 6uild 6ack 6etter mantra of the globalist system, they want the destruction of our current systems that we all know don’t/won’t work, so they can build their new one and they want us to destroy it for them and initiate a state of self destruction. The Fall of Babylon? But it looks like they’re building it to me?
They’ve been dismantling the framework of social infrastructure slowly but surely for years behind the scenes to achieve this, as if the collapse is overnight and spontaneous. It ain’t…

The destruction of systems being swept away by the flood, the wrath against the system ends up being a wrath against people, killing people not just destroying the system by misplaced/mismanaged vengeance or an outbreak of suppressed emotion manifesting through apparent psychopaths.

In reality, this is through people who are usually more sensitive to such abuse that escapes the minds of many.

The people actually behind all of this always seemingly evade consequences, justice, whilst everyone else suffers or blame one another.

They’re Pitted against one another…

What’s the opposite of a flood?
A Fire 🔥
Or “Fire Sale”

Die Hard 4 - It's a Fire Sale scene 

The Great Reset - 6uild 6ack 6etter

Live Free or Die Hard: It's Not A System, It's A Country

In the End - he feels his life is behind him… Bound to a prison of his own making of which he feels he can’t escape…

It is a prison of his own mind. The joker and riddler tries to tell him this if only he would listen.

BE3-E5077-CDB1-433-F-A376-60911409-F915.

Satan Symbolism - Phoenix, rising from the pit of hell - aka the pit of your stomach suppressed emotion inevitably coming to the surface after a prolonged period of spiritual/psychic warfare 🌈 After a long period of sleep, we awake…

Floodlight - X Mask Scene
“When that light hits the sky, its not just a call. It’s a warning - Fear is a tool”
Opening Scene | The Batman | Max

Speaking of suppressed emotion…
07-A3-EFF7-015-F-437-C-B94-E-37-DCABF99-

AD9-EDE1-E-51-C4-4-D8-B-9834-8-F53-B6434

6-EE55-F07-0-D9-C-4137-A894-108-C86-AEB7

Children of Men - The Court of the Crimson King 1080p HD
https://youtu.be/wrALRx95mHs?si=7cAK_I6iEQCn1bhY

Matt mentioned Nirvana in his talk about his book - maybe also in his book as well…?
Along with anyone else it seems who died under similar or suspect circumstances like he eventually did, that basically have question marks hanging over them?

They couldn’t do anymore to shadow and forecast his death if they tried.

Maybe it is only me who seems to think this is quite obvious…

BEE78-F90-5692-4-EF4-8-C02-A2-CEAB93383-

Nirvana - Something In The Way(Full Epic Trailer Version) | The Batman Trailer Song

I can’t tell you what any of this has to do with Twilight as I haven’t watched them.
That being because this Batman is connected to the Twilight movies btw…
Other than the obvious…
Twilight language is apparently a secret magical language system which the death cult use to interface/manipulate peoples minds through hypnotic suggestion and invoke energies/forces within other realms etc or perhaps you may think of this as an altered state of consciousness whatever…

It is this enchantment through incantations that can have people forget experiences/memories or when they do remember they appear to be experiences that are confused or get cross wired with dreams or potential false memories seeking to blank the event. See Rosemarys Baby…

Maybe it is easier to think of it as a language that speaks to the subconscious mind seeking to invoke or provoke…
A positive version of this exists within other religious/spiritual practices that this death cult exploit which this shouldn’t be confused with but the same idea exists behind it, but the tools are effectively within the wrong hands - this satanic death cult seeking power and control over other peoples minds instead of liberating them.

They are only concerned with liberating themselves, keeping the knowledge for themselves and enslaving others due to their own delusion or insecurity.
Whilst also this seems to have something to do with the death cults secret to immortality “Fountain of Youth”s or at least very long life, usually associated with vampires, leeching off the energetic life force of those connected to the sun and blood drinking/adrenochrome etc
It shouldn’t be overlooked that this could be synced to a much older form of transhumanism, Nephilim, Fallen Angels, that is being recognised again today.

The same mistakes are being repeated or imposed quite deliberately now our technological advancement has been sped up. See earlier comments of Prometheus.

This of course is already going on now behind the scenes but will in some way becoming normalised, we will be made accustomed likely as though this has only just been figured out when it does…

Twilight…
Heart in a headlock - silent fight…

Royal Blood - The Firing Line (Official Visualiser)

And see this post, 
The Destroyer Of Worlds Episodes - Twilight Language…
COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Ending Flood 
The Batman (2022) - A Light in Darkness Scene (9/10) | Movieclips

It’s all water “Underneath the Bridge” - Flood - Martial Law

We Will Rebuild, 6uild 6ack 6etter Mantra, rebuild peoples faith.

BTW the moon goddess has power over what?
Water. You've come full circle rainbow, I mean Rambo…
Vengeance won't change the past | The Batman Ending Monologue

Through the mouth of madness - Flood - Moon - A.I. Transhumanism…
Is this your future?
The Hate Machine… Babylon…
A.I. Artificial Intelligence International Trailer #1 (2001) 

Transhuman 
Yes this is the only place you’ll see and hear Rob Zombie and Ave Maria in the same place I’d imagine…
White Zombie - More Human Than Human

THE NEPHILIM (OFFICIAL AI TRAILER) - RUNWAY & MIDJOURNEY

Spoiler Alert - The Batman and The Joker - “You and the enemy”
Fight Club (5/5) Movie CLIP - Letting Yourself Become Tyler Durden (1999) HD

The Vanishing 1993 Movie Trailer - Jeff Bridges, Sandra Bullock, Kiefer Sutherland

Fear is a Tool

In 2025, God Takes 92 000 000 People To Heaven While Antichrist Becomes Head Of UN
https://youtu.be/e9sLTOzDrNQ?si=kgE84raZ3AzFkkML

The Antichrist…
Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man - Zodiac Soundtrack

Resident Evil - Noah Flood - 6uild 6ack 6etter…
GLOBAL WARMING, OVERPOPULATION - Dr Isaacs end the world scene (HD) 
https://youtu.be/H4OXkoT81Jw?si=pBjRmQZpebcV8F-6

COVID-1984 FOI Request | UK Government Admits Virus Doesn’t Exist - FireSale Cover Up Crimes - Transform Society

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

Maybe connected… Set at Halloween surrounded by water but I haven’t looked into it.
A Haunting in Venice (2023) - Halloween 🎃 
https://youtu.be/yEddsSwweyE?si=QIaJndAA0KX0T12e

See Thunder, Perfect Mind Here

The Prodigy - Thunder (Official banned Music Video)

Original

The Prodigy - Thunder

The moon is very obviously connected with transhumanism.

It seems it goes hand in hand with the removal of emotions such as empathy and love. 

The right side of the brain. This doesn’t mean those emotions can’t be faked, they can they’re just not felt in any way, they’re imitated and learnt to fake them at appropriate times so hopefully no ones the wiser.

This seems to be connected to the brain 🧠 in terms of Left and Right.

Left - Logical Intelligence at its extreme end seems to have at its core, the moon 🌚 

Right - Emotional Intelligence at its extreme end seems to have at its core, the sun 🌞 

DDCED785-A502-4-AA7-8-B7-C-C276-BB39-E2-

Left - Logical - Factual aka Alan Watts Prickly People & Spotlight Consciousness, pinpoint microscope, sees everything apart from everything else, a state of disconnection/isolation and separateness or tunnel vision. EGO

Right - Creativity - Emotion aka Alan Watts Goo People - Floodlight Consciousness, fisheye lens telescope, sees everything connected to everything else, a state of unity, oneness and harmony. Spirit

B34-E377-B-2147-4273-A136-4-B9-FE6-BCC47

This has humanity usually in a state of Jekyll and Hyde.

Or extremes and people pick a side, cultivating one more than the other, consciously or more common unconsciously.

Predominantly it seems society is setup, manipulated and governed to run with mass emphasis upon the left brain logical mind to the diminishing value of the right, creativity and emotion which is seen as a hinderance. This cultivation is leading towards transhumanism.

So when I say people are being disconnected from the sun and heart based emotional consciousness through transhumanism, this is what i mean. The creative right brain processes are being shut down and is ultimately a war upon the human heart and the energies of the sun, which are processed through the right brain not the source of that intelligence.

4-D205-CD9-1-DA5-4517-B470-7-BE63-F9-B53

Dr. Jekill and Mr Hyde (2008)

B94-EE04-D-1-E2-A-4140-926-F-D6-D0822-BC

Dorian Gray (2009) Official Trailer # 1 - Ben Barnes HD

The same symbolism shadowed in another movie which shows the same moon symbolism as The Batman 2022 which maybe of interest.

I’m sure it is likewise equally coded in other films.

It is once again displayed as the first and the last.

The song of Ave Maria is played at the beginning of the film and the very last scene displays the moon in the background of our supersoilder, transhumanised, empathy free assassin.

Hail, Mary - “Whore of Babylon” - The First

Hitman (2007) - Ave Maria - Intro Scene

Ending - Moon - The Last

6-E8-B6-C44-4207-45-EB-BEBF-77767-BFE7-B

Make a “better man” some did/also sounds like “dead” no coincide I’d suggest, these after all are the “Grateful Dead” - Transhumanism, Genetic Engineering, SuperSoldier etc

X symbolism at the start - no empathy or emotion, agents - the moon children - Moonage Daydream 

Parts of this documentary is shown in Moonage Daydream and I’m not sure if its a look/style/theme they’re going for or what, but it is like Bowie is an emotionless android and I get the feeling we’re watching Hannibal Lector creep about the place.

I personally don’t think or feel it’s just because of the hat but maybe Hannibal Lector - directors - copied off of Bowie as an example…

David⚡️Bowie - Ricochet documentary (1984)

DCABF949-D8-E3-4-BF4-98-F6-1-C32-DC96-BA

Square Meeting

Hitman Agent 47 Opening Scene

The Moonchild” - SuperSoldier “Offspring 

9/11 - 666 - Bus Camera

When the two become one” - twin towers, now one tower - man and woman, sun and moon - Eclipse/Corona?

SuperSoldier experiments in the movie - male and female become one through Transhumanism.

43-E8-A880-5634-41-A7-9-D9-B-AB8-A4-C9-A

HITMAN: AGENT 47 Clip - "Police Station Escape" (2015) 

Moon - Lust - Babylon…

Under Your Spell//Sub Español (Tributo Blade Runner 2049)

Molecule Men - Shown in Agent 47

B3017-B8-B-F8-F9-4-FF3-B457-DB23-E3-B02-

It consists of three men constructed in two-dimensional forms with their arms merged together. Borofsky described this as “molecules of human beings coming together to create an existence.” The holes in each of the three men are said to symbolize the molecules that sustain human life and that every person is made of the same molecules.

The Symbolism of Molecule Man

“The interconnected figures are thought to symbolize the power of collaboration and the importance of unity between individuals. The sculpture sends a powerful message about the strength found in togetherness and community.”

“[The sculpture is to remind] of the fact that both people and molecules exist in a world governed by probability, and that the objective of all creative and scientific traditions is finding wholeness and unity within the world.” – Jonathan Borofsky

Cloning or Nature?

0-AFD266-B-C3-FF-4-DE7-B77-B-94-DBCB092-

Left and Right Brain…

From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship 

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2023 at 2:37 PM, DannyUK said:

12 Monkeys movie theater scene Vertigo (1958) Muir Woods Sequence

👁️ Do you have a new way of looking at the world? 🗽 
I’d hope so. 
There’s certainly a lot more to all of this than what immediately appears to the eye. 
This is greater than any one person.
Look a little deeper.

E8-E61-DE3-4-E08-407-B-9296-63307237-C9-

Friends - Ross and The Statue of Liberty
https://youtu.be/I6NHb2S46WU?si=n7XEm9jVK0kIzr9j

DF517657-72-E5-443-C-B88-F-D01-FDCF404-D

🗽Friends - Chandler in New York ⏸️
https://youtu.be/AzmtGPO2obY?si=v4G2CBWDekrlV2Jo

65-A7-DF56-FA1-B-4396-AF70-31493-F75-CC6

Matt - posting a short looped video of the moon with ominous words that seems could only be interpreted as some form of distress signal connected with the batman-mattman references…

F490-DC87-2-F73-402-F-A952-3-EFE64-A267-

F1073-AFB-B05-F-4-BDA-A049-96-B0-AF2-F31

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyud9KNrvnn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyud9KNrvnn/

B8-CAFB1-F-EBEF-44-D8-9-ABC-0-D0662-C57-

Some of these videos contain interesting information but take some of their click bait titles with a pinch of salt…

New Details Confirm Mathew Perry’s Bathtub Death Was A Sacrifice
https://youtu.be/TX8EfOh-i4I?si=EUnMpNRb6kLcuPB0

SCARY New Details On Matthew Perry’s Death In A Hot Tub (Friends Cast Reacts)
https://youtu.be/mVfrJbo1Tpg?si=HfU2aDTAvhHQ8Syn

Matthew Perry Father Reveals SHOCKING NEW Details On His Sons Death
https://youtu.be/mGUrNW-bRmI?si=ZD8st5HJMAYYPD0K

?
LEAKED FOOTAGE Shows Matthew Perry Exposing Hollywood Days Before Unexpected Death
https://youtu.be/ROX_yVX0YH8?si=TRDE70w6kCJNQaer
?

This is kind of hard to overlook unless you accept another coincidence…

One part of the book details the near-death experience in 2019 in which Perry's colon burst because of his opioid use. He was left in a coma for two weeks and hospitalized for five months, and he had to use a colostomy bag.

Chandler Doesn't Have to Use the Bathroom | Friends

Here’s another one…

The Kennedys: Decline and Fall 2017 Trailer 

This appears to be an important interview Matt done in reference to his book, some of that material spoken about I believe to be of significance is placed within this comment.

How could Matt not reconcile his narrative put forward here, from the past what doctors were doing or trying to justify, to some of the things doctors are doing now and justifying today?

What will we be looking back upon that we are doing today and saying “are you fucking crazy?”

Yet today those that do so today are ignored due to psychological engineering and eugenics being good bedfellows, tools of power crazed control freaks.
Maybe he had a revelation at a later date or this is also a mockery, holding such blatant contradictions or cognitive dissonance as part of a script…
Surely I’m not the only one who can see this?

Or better yet, is this an example of how actors and artists sell their soul down the river…?
They hold the same genuine views and concerns as most of us do, who can see the COVID BS and the likes for what they are. An “agent” approach’s them wanting them to “support something” which you don’t believe in, like these so called “vaccines” and you do it to enable access to roles, open doors or some other motive that manipulates certain people into complicity etc etc…

That’s for those who aren’t outright mind controlled/transhumanist puppets without any capacity for free will at all…

No good deed goes unpunished…” - Some peculiar references to artists, who died under strange circumstances mentioned belonging to 27 Club and such…
Matthew Perry shares his incredible story of survival and why fame wasn't the answer to his problems

More references to water in his book…

83-CD017-C-09-D9-4-CB7-9-B80-BA665944-F8

Sense of a Fleeting Nature, Impermanence - Emptiness…

David Bowie - Cracked Actor [LYRICS] (1080p)
https://youtu.be/bKbL6Z0SQoI?si=uf5WGIKRAxbVcgDY

7921-B0-BE-D28-C-4-C1-A-8-C75-DBE243082-

Tool - Jambi (Lyrics)
https://youtu.be/D4VcvGX9uNY?si=tSFbn1la5bSMoprF

I get the feeling from Matt’s mannerisms or if its just acting I’m sure some might say, but I don’t think so, even if we are seeing a script unfold here Matt is a pawn/tool of something, he carries it within his appearance, that he has done something that he regrets in the past thats been eating away at him spiritually. If it’s true or psychological…
Or he has basically wanted to get out of some sort of bind, rut or depression like many of us and perhaps it is actually the fame and being within the public eye.

Creed - With Arms Wide Open (Strings Version)
https://youtu.be/TOmLE0tZ5OM?si=Qc2lRVNrzlpfxAPl

Statue of Liberty - All Hail Mary
D4-A5-AA98-27-C1-4-F6-A-BBF1-8515-E9-D2-

What Happens To You On a Full Moon Day?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW9R53MQ8lw

I’m not suggesting that I fully trust this guy by any means but I do believe this to be a good analyse of the moon in this context at any rate.
In the sense that the moon amplifies energies both good and bad.
This is why the occultists would use the moon to amplify the energies of a particular ritual with the knowledge of how to tap into this.
The same reason with how and why the moon has an impact upon water and obelisks that are often placed around pools of water. 
This alone, the full moon, with the death of Matt stinks and the particulars of the time of year surrounding this event would be questionable but with everything else it can't be overlooked other than by those who say…

“Oh heres another celebrity death.. it must be something far out and wacky.. celebrities never die of natural causes”…

So choose to deliberately ignore everything and make the choice to not bother looking any further at it assuming none to little significance and that anything and everything anyone speculates is a waste of time but don’t believe it is a waste of their time to dismiss it without looking into it, so just back the story given by the mainstream or choose to ignore the consequences.

If you did look into it, you’d know something suspect and seemingy sinister is occurring through this event that is coldly calculated and has further reaching implications to it than what may otherwise initially appear on the surface, as it has been designed to grab the attention of a large amount of people. It is a form of media a large amount of people would willingly consume, therefore it is a platform upon which to use, exploit. Which is what I’d suggest has occurred here. Which is why we need discernment and to speculate upon where this is going…

“Murder by Numbers” - Numbers Guy

The Dead Pool Trailer 

The Chandler Cameo | Friends

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

I want my freedom

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart (Official Lyric Video)

Blood Work - Theatrical Trailer 

Black Goo, Morgellons Disease -  SMART IofT
Friends' Perry Dead, Morgelloplastics, Gaga U2 Sphere, Missing Stars, M.Freeman Announces Apocalypse

https://www.youtube.com/live/K6-ENt-Cl8M?si=CF2RWcRU6H_I12HM

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

8-E4-BA869-A6-BD-4-EC6-B83-A-D37549653-B

CF0150-B2-6-DF6-4-B0-A-84-C4-D1-FD7623-E

Picturesque Palestine, Sinai, and Egypt 1884

The Victorians in Palestine: Laying Colonial Foundations by Dr Gabriel Polley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=x9eE_UtqY8I

Israel in Palestine
https://sendvid.com/pg8ibcoe

The JQ - The Balfour Declaration - Benjamin Freedman
https://youtu.be/56soqDDnBHI?si=4G1pa2eRJQC9bsi2

TGSNTtvPart04
https://sendvid.com/caz18mn6

3-F71-D1-BF-8-DF9-4-BE7-8-E29-A828-B01-B
5-E192919-7-A68-4393-A9-FE-B896-C802-F1-
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through The Jungle (Vietnam heavy combat footage)
https://youtu.be/whevadHNTus?si=0-WGAZX9cJ7vOKxZ

𝕏

Aqua - Barbie Girl (Official Music Video)
https://youtu.be/ZyhrYis509A?si=rM5ib1_O_u1udKSA

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice – Barbie World (with Aqua) [Official Music Video]
https://youtu.be/CUj2AWEJnwQ?si=yGUmfqyzSKYOORJX

AC671-D0-D-02-ED-4-A9-B-9-B2-A-4922-BFC0

3 MINUTES AGO: Jennifer Aniston Sends SHOCK WAVE About Matthew Perry's Death
https://youtu.be/HyJssH7YX7M?si=upS5L078qdVBAWUM

9-B4-FBC6-A-5-D1-F-462-E-8603-D33678-D64

Boris Covid-19 - "New Jerusalem, Zion" - As Presented at 2012 Zion Olympics, Covid-19 Pantomime Act - New World Order - Noahide Laws

Stairway to Heaven Kennedy Centre
https://youtu.be/2cZ_EFAmj08?si=5pF-A7X3CgAq2Klk

Allhallowtide

73-B5745-A-9453-4647-AB60-7-CD191-A8-E6-

“Sometime in the 10th century, the Catholic priest St. Odilo of Cluny instituted All Souls' Day—a day to pray for the souls of deceased family members—ordinary men and women who had lived good lives and were waiting in purgatory until they were worthy to enter heaven.”

24-A23-EE2-B0-B9-4-A26-A1-B2-6-F9-D12-A5

56-CC4542-6-DDC-4-ADE-8-B89-1899-FCAC539

DE881-EC9-CC77-4-C94-B275-2308-ABACC026.

C0034795-D1-C4-47-DB-89-BB-18291-BF201-E

Do you see the script?

9-D825001-9793-4-DCB-A178-BE3-B509-EEA27

Eclipse - Corona - don’t touch, no hugging or fucking of the neighbours wife…
Unless you’re a politician and the rules obviously do not apply to you because you know its all a bunch of absolute BS you’ve conjured up so it’s Party Time…

Meanwhile everyone else is supposed to be under house arrest… Keeping to the 6 - 6 - 6 parameters…

6uild 6ack 6etter

Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up (ft. Kate Bush)

3947-E183-C0-AD-4-EBF-8-B59-5-EA003-B15-

Murder by Numbers…

99-A33985-91-E3-4801-8086-BBDDD62-D4-B02

Jimi Hendrix If Six Was Nine lyrics
https://youtu.be/MVhGdvhcabE?si=qxZzkbRlPkyjrvEH

9-DBFCBB0-602-F-4-BFF-AF35-B75-FEF2-A616

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

^ If you’re looking into this I’d suggest you start here ^

Also here, maybe of interest.

Illuminati Blood Sacrifice Exposed 👀🦖

Matthew Perry shares his incredible story of survival and why fame wasn't the answer to his problems

You can see from his book and his interview about it above ^ he is prompting us enough that something is weird about his death, it’s preparation leading up to it, a planned event to “remove” Matthew Perry and they’re playing games with us, through him.

On reflection I personally see this because Matt is the product of transhuman/cloning experiments and this means he is someone else’s puppet to use as they see fit and they did.

This is why he says the things he does during that interview and why he posted what he did on social media, they’re playing games with us through him and mocking. Anyone who sees that video and reflects upon the Information here will see that.

Or at least that’s something defiantly is off about all of this and draw your own conclusions.

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide? 

Puppets - Mannequins - Transhumanism - BarbIe World

6-DF26-E87-74-E3-47-D8-889-D-F05-B408720

Transhumanism” - Globalisation

Killing Joke - Loose Cannon

EF5126-F9-1-E1-A-4183-AE85-C22-AED3-E543

DCD94518-056-A-4245-8-DD0-BB9-C21169408.

The Devils Rock

Monarch Mind Control/Sex Kitten Beta Programming - Mocking Us

C00-E7527-3-D0-B-4997-AA43-18939-CB76-A4

Doja Cat gives playful nod to Friends' opening credits while dressed up as a DEMON to promote her new single... after putting her critics on blast

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12472413/Doja-Cat-unrecognizable-physique-hugging-costume.html

History of Monarch Mind Control and Hollywood Sex Slaves

Memory Of A Free Festival (Moonage Daydream Mix Edit)

…Bathtub Rituals…

See above through this post discussed at length - To save time it means transhumanism, tethered to the underworld, demons/jinn, suppressed fallen state of consciousness which disconnects you from the sun/heart based energy/your higher self and reinforces energies of the Moon -  Life is just a Moonage Daydream”.

Doja Cat - Demons (Official Video)

“Paint the Town Red” - Grim Reaper

The Age of Transhumanism - Global Technocracy - “Looks like the moon landing” Fake - The Whole World's a Stage…

Welcome to the mRNAge

Moonage Daydream

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

On 11/6/2023 at 12:24 AM, DannyUK said:

F77-CB03-C-194-B-4000-89-C9-2556-DFAE957

👁️ Sea 🌊 consciousness…

7696-D64-B-2-FE2-4349-8-FF8-B1634-B021-E

Row row row your boat…

E79-FDAE6-4-DEC-4625-839-A-8-CA7-A65693-

8-F45656-C-1-ED4-4183-A65-C-37-B3-AC2561

42444128-0-E10-422-D-9-E0-A-C2-E2-C568-C

Batman or Joker?

492-C6107-F6-AB-42-DF-B589-22558-E99-B0-

EA09-FEC1-A62-E-4607-B39-E-E347036912-AA

BE504075-3-A52-4386-9-D17-2-A137-F4-DB4-

58392-CB8-17-B7-4698-BBCC-A92450-FDA59-C

CC953609-B847-4-ECE-B536-AEED2-D2-D2798.

E127140-F-9-FC0-4-C49-9102-9-BCBEF6-F346

13-E9-BF97-5917-4567-A41-F-A8813-B42-F20

Adam Freeland - Hate

22-AA6-DA3-56-E1-41-A4-B552-7-D4-C0-ABC2

Billy Connolly - Solar System 

F9507182-5389-4-B63-BCB0-6-EC83-E8-F60-F

73-AA155-A-877-E-40-AA-91-AA-9-D3233-D52

Murder by Numbers…

Billy Connolly - Algebra

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gzmul

Virtual Reality 
2626-CCC5-40-BC-4-D3-B-8-A83-564-B478-FE

Transhumanism
Pi (1998) Official Trailer

Head Like A Hole

C2-D9-C296-3373-4-CA3-8089-48-EB5-B1-F4-

Tommy Cooper on Michael parkinson show very funny

More Bathtubs…

DE453160-3190-48-C4-938-F-3-F9-F23293886

D4-AEA3-E5-8879-49-AE-B51-E-1-B5-AB3-C14

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

C87-A4-EC9-8-E7-F-4240-A208-7073-CF8-EBF

01-AD25-BF-227-F-4-AC3-82-FD-BEBCFF45170

7-F115-E4-D-FD21-4477-9996-D8-EC97-DBF43

ACBDF9-CC-A3-D4-4148-99-BC-036889-CAD19-

B1012-A47-269-C-4-CED-AE83-3929-CF3-D82-

89062-D76-B98-A-4-DAB-961-F-C05-B641-AB0

8-FACBEBC-452-F-40-A4-9-AFE-8-A64-A452-B

'The Seven Year Itch'

0-C354-FC9-41-EE-4194-A74-C-F24110-B32-F

CC10-B454-9-E3-E-4269-8-CD0-7-FEFA1-F0-F

F5-E3-FDB4-7-AB6-406-D-8-AD5-1-C037-B261

3-A60-A90-C-08-BF-4-A42-9-CE3-D284-EC3-B

F8-F5-D5-D3-BAB2-4058-A3-B2-24-FEA2-BFE1

Subconscious 😉
Billy Connolly - Isolation tank - Live 2002 

4643-F430-5-A2-A-4242-9-F23-6-B7369-F713

263-FD36-F-E493-4-E90-BFEA-AF82-D1-F0-D1

It is 20,291 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.
Or 55 years, 6 months, 20 days excluding the end date.
Or 666 months, 20 days excluding the end date.

C1-B925-AA-7-ACC-4-D25-84-EF-C04863326-F

Billy Connolly - Astrology - One Night Stand Down Under 1999 

9514-C663-1-FD8-4297-AA5-D-91-BD07-AB3-E

D58-FE778-5-B44-4-FBB-A060-3-DBC27-CB087

5-E6-FD1-B4-829-C-4513-8-FCD-0516-FC4639

445-C119-D-7454-41-CF-9820-6-B1-DFE3-AC8

8-F0-A8174-FCE5-4-D5-B-A8-F2-B58-CF8-C07

7-C3-A0348-D74-F-473-B-9-E35-D9-A2-EE1-D

AFDB8518-766-C-4137-BE74-CCA1-FC940-B92.

Billy Connolly - Toblerone - Live 1994 

D3-C72-EDB-4-CE7-423-A-B29-F-5-CDD86-CB0

Friends “Human Pyramid”…

Ross & Chandler Hit on Women | Friends

A995-B559-BFA6-4-BE7-AE5-D-E24678678-E23

B18-A5-AE2-B0-E9-4-A1-D-8724-D93-C6-AF4-

E1-C819-E0-15-FB-46-AD-8-A46-4-CA0589-FA

https://youtu.be/ncaNlxvTFzg

9491-DEF4-ED33-424-A-A31-C-2031512-C5577

27-A97-FD7-A963-4-E29-9320-5-AC54-F055-B

Under The Skin (2013) - Human Harvesting

69-A5-C0-AE-00-D2-4052-8-BA5-4-E75024706

Trick

How do you get a bunch of people to drink toxic shite… You incentivise it…

B1-A1491-D-2115-4568-874-B-F999-BAAE3030

This is the use of our creative imagination to produce a reality. Their desired reality…

A5-F0075-A-6-D2-D-4100-AF48-C7-C999-B745

Billy Connolly - Liam Neeson and cats - One Night Stand Down Under 1999

That one couldn’t be helped 😆

8-F94-A91-C-7328-441-A-BDC6-4-D688-FCE29

Good Charlotte - Hold On Lyrics

0-EB68099-B055-4-A13-9-B7-F-18666-BD3028

Turning the world into a scrapheap as fast as possible…

Alan Watts - The Los Angelization of the World

7-BD531-D8-F1-AD-44-DB-A98-E-9-DFE7-C2-C

The Prodigy Ckaustrophobic Sting

It is all Witchcraft

Bee Gees - How Deep is Your Love Lyrics

Murray makes fun of Arthur (Joker) scene | Joker (2019) Clips

C999-D090-9077-49-DA-A91-E-1-DE3-F65-CEC

13-A55-FA6-06-E4-42-E1-A596-E3341-F32-CB

Travel nightmare before Thanksgiving

AD717-F5-B-3-D6-F-48-D8-B5-ED-C4-F58-CFC

0-E606-F12-4146-4578-8-D80-DAC237-C08242

53-DF24-F9-2070-45-AD-A28-C-0-BC8-D753-F

How about another joke, Murray? | Joker [UltraHD, HDR]

I Started A Joke

Joker / Gary Glitter - Rock and Roll Part 1 & Part 2 (Joker Soundtrack)

Edited by DannyUK

Maybe something else worth remembering.

Around the same time, the previous year…

Korean Halloween Crush - 56 dead

Some of the same information here…

5G Nanotech Type Technology - Either Suppressing Emotions or used to Bring them to the Surface, Summoning them Fourth - Despair

Two Masks On The Same Face | Ep95 | David Icke Dot-Connector - Links from topics discussed for research purposes, further discussion etc

image.png.fa0f514d4695d9c348b222b8bbc7cdac.png Starlink - “Skynetimage.png.b5c72630525b364d27fe4bd633c21e41.png

Dean Martin - Memories Are Made of This - Lyrics

Reminiscence - Realm of Becoming, Transhumanism Suppressed Fallen State of Consciousness Chained to the Underworld Through Technology “Summoning Fourth Demons” - Open Gate, Doorway by Suppressing the Higher Self/Heart Based Consciousness 

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Alt. Version)

Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video)

Edited by DannyUK

On 11/16/2023 at 5:08 PM, sock muppet said:

On a side note as @Campion brought up the subject and has been mentioned elsewhere on this platform about loading times when using anything other than a Quantum computer, can i suggest the use of 'webp' format where possible rather than 'jpeg' or 'png' as it is highly compressible resulting in small file sizes which load faster and virtually no loss in image quality, 👍

every thursday and friday without fail my browser (opera) has a hissy fit whenever i'm on here or youtube

the browser just hangs and not responds, thur and fri only

15 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

every thursday and friday without fail my browser (opera) has a hissy fit whenever i'm on here or youtube

the browser just hangs and not responds, thur and fri only

More people using it…

YT for me has been messing up a lot lately especially in the app videos not loading and when you look at the amount of likes and comments, they’re vastly different between the app and the browser. Sure they’re screwing with the algorithms etc or it’s just my account but I doubt it. 

Videos seem to work through a web browser but app messing up, even logged into same account.

Removed and reinstalled it and still didn’t work but lost videos I had saved/downloaded.

Edited by DannyUK

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Maybe something else worth remembering.

Around the same time, the previous year…

Korean Halloween Crush - 56 dead

Some of the same information here…

5G Nanotech Type Technology - Either Suppressing Emotions or used to Bring them to the Surface, Summoning them Fourth - Despair

Two Masks On The Same Face | Ep95 | David Icke Dot-Connector - Links from topics discussed for research purposes, further discussion etc

image.png.fa0f514d4695d9c348b222b8bbc7cdac.png Starlink - “Skynetimage.png.b5c72630525b364d27fe4bd633c21e41.png

Dean Martin - Memories Are Made of This - Lyrics

Reminiscence - Realm of Becoming, Transhumanism Suppressed Fallen State of Consciousness Chained to the Underworld Through Technology “Summoning Fourth Demons” - Open Gate, Doorway by Suppressing the Higher Self/Heart Based Consciousness 

Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Alt. Version)

Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video)

May help see some of the deeper context of other information discussed here…

3-F37-D576-F933-4-CCD-AE19-749-EDE08658-

Beyond the Sea 🌊 Of consciousness?

As Long As I'm Singing (Remastered)

A2606255-5153-4-B98-8841-3-DA84-F826-DB3

image.png.fa0f514d4695d9c348b222b8bbc7cdac.png My face - when I realise Elon Musk's Starlink™ is actually Skynet: image.png.b5c72630525b364d27fe4bd633c21e41.png

BD978-A60-C157-41-EC-BC58-6-CC93-FD0-BDC

D9-E31495-6083-4-EB0-A162-47-B0-A57-B404

One point of view, Does not show the whole picture!

8-A02396-F-FAAC-49-CF-B103-D7-BD287-A1-A

X - Hive Mind “Busy Bee” Worker Force - Bowels of the Beast…

D7-CABE21-DCE4-45-A0-8-EF0-248-C9765-FC5

Kevin Spacey - As long as I'm singing

Beyond the Sea (2004)

E7-EE773-D-356-C-4-BEF-92-ED-46-CF9-F569

HIVE MIND

America's Book Of Secrets: DARPA's Secret Mind Control Technology (Season 4) | History

B94-ED924-5-F1-F-4797-81-BC-060-B2-B5769

Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers (Official Music Video)

Bowels of the Beast…

Edited by DannyUK

On 11/25/2023 at 1:15 PM, DannyUK said:

It is all Witchcraft

Bee Gees - How Deep is Your Love Lyrics

Murray makes fun of Arthur (Joker) scene | Joker (2019) Clips

C999-D090-9077-49-DA-A91-E-1-DE3-F65-CEC

13-A55-FA6-06-E4-42-E1-A596-E3341-F32-CB

Travel nightmare before Thanksgiving

AD717-F5-B-3-D6-F-48-D8-B5-ED-C4-F58-CFC

0-E606-F12-4146-4578-8-D80-DAC237-C08242

53-DF24-F9-2070-45-AD-A28-C-0-BC8-D753-F

How about another joke, Murray? | Joker [UltraHD, HDR]

I Started A Joke

Joker / Gary Glitter - Rock and Roll Part 1 & Part 2 (Joker Soundtrack)

The Aloneness of Awakening (Excerpt)

0-DD06-E40-3767-42-AC-8822-80988531-B7-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbmKivRy78A

Ken WIlber on the Aloneness of the Spiritual Path

The Secret Power of The Words "I Am"

Sir William Gull: Below the skin of history are London's veins. These symbols, the mitre, the pentacle star, even someone as ignorant and degenerate as you can sense that they course with energy and meaning. I am that meaning. I am that energy.

F13-EF13-B-87-B4-4-C39-85-D8-65299-DA462018-B192-F-4-B67-4-F88-BB70-49680-CA36-C

A69-A2101-4-EDA-4-D26-B367-400-F3-D523-F

A Proposal of Darkness - Legend (1985)

0-F1-A3408-6434-4-A61-BC20-36470-E4-E61-

7-EB00-BDF-35-C4-45-AF-B226-C43-D7-DA72-

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

Alan Watts - Escaping the matrix

👁️ am

VAST Touched

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2023 at 12:24 AM, DannyUK said:

F77-CB03-C-194-B-4000-89-C9-2556-DFAE957

👁️ Sea 🌊 consciousness…

7696-D64-B-2-FE2-4349-8-FF8-B1634-B021-E

Row row row your boat…

E79-FDAE6-4-DEC-4625-839-A-8-CA7-A65693-

8-F45656-C-1-ED4-4183-A65-C-37-B3-AC2561

42444128-0-E10-422-D-9-E0-A-C2-E2-C568-C

Batman or Joker?

492-C6107-F6-AB-42-DF-B589-22558-E99-B0-

EA09-FEC1-A62-E-4607-B39-E-E347036912-AA

BE504075-3-A52-4386-9-D17-2-A137-F4-DB4-

58392-CB8-17-B7-4698-BBCC-A92450-FDA59-C

CC953609-B847-4-ECE-B536-AEED2-D2-D2798.

E127140-F-9-FC0-4-C49-9102-9-BCBEF6-F346

13-E9-BF97-5917-4567-A41-F-A8813-B42-F20

Adam Freeland - Hate

22-AA6-DA3-56-E1-41-A4-B552-7-D4-C0-ABC2

Billy Connolly - Solar System 

F9507182-5389-4-B63-BCB0-6-EC83-E8-F60-F

73-AA155-A-877-E-40-AA-91-AA-9-D3233-D52

Murder by Numbers…

Billy Connolly - Algebra

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gzmul

Virtual Reality 
2626-CCC5-40-BC-4-D3-B-8-A83-564-B478-FE

Transhumanism
Pi (1998) Official Trailer

Head Like A Hole

C2-D9-C296-3373-4-CA3-8089-48-EB5-B1-F4-

Tommy Cooper on Michael parkinson show very funny

More Bathtubs…

DE453160-3190-48-C4-938-F-3-F9-F23293886

D4-AEA3-E5-8879-49-AE-B51-E-1-B5-AB3-C14

C87-A4-EC9-8-E7-F-4240-A208-7073-CF8-EBF

01-AD25-BF-227-F-4-AC3-82-FD-BEBCFF45170

7-F115-E4-D-FD21-4477-9996-D8-EC97-DBF43

ACBDF9-CC-A3-D4-4148-99-BC-036889-CAD19-

B1012-A47-269-C-4-CED-AE83-3929-CF3-D82-

89062-D76-B98-A-4-DAB-961-F-C05-B641-AB0

8-FACBEBC-452-F-40-A4-9-AFE-8-A64-A452-B

'The Seven Year Itch'

0-C354-FC9-41-EE-4194-A74-C-F24110-B32-F

CC10-B454-9-E3-E-4269-8-CD0-7-FEFA1-F0-F

F5-E3-FDB4-7-AB6-406-D-8-AD5-1-C037-B261

3-A60-A90-C-08-BF-4-A42-9-CE3-D284-EC3-B

F8-F5-D5-D3-BAB2-4058-A3-B2-24-FEA2-BFE1

Subconscious 😉
Billy Connolly - Isolation tank - Live 2002 

4643-F430-5-A2-A-4242-9-F23-6-B7369-F713

263-FD36-F-E493-4-E90-BFEA-AF82-D1-F0-D1

It is 20,291 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.
Or 55 years, 6 months, 20 days excluding the end date.
Or 666 months, 20 days excluding the end date.

C1-B925-AA-7-ACC-4-D25-84-EF-C04863326-F

Billy Connolly - Astrology - One Night Stand Down Under 1999 

9514-C663-1-FD8-4297-AA5-D-91-BD07-AB3-E

D58-FE778-5-B44-4-FBB-A060-3-DBC27-CB087

5-E6-FD1-B4-829-C-4513-8-FCD-0516-FC4639

445-C119-D-7454-41-CF-9820-6-B1-DFE3-AC8

8-F0-A8174-FCE5-4-D5-B-A8-F2-B58-CF8-C07

7-C3-A0348-D74-F-473-B-9-E35-D9-A2-EE1-D

AFDB8518-766-C-4137-BE74-CCA1-FC940-B92.

Billy Connolly - Toblerone - Live 1994 

D3-C72-EDB-4-CE7-423-A-B29-F-5-CDD86-CB0

Friends “Human Pyramid”…

Ross & Chandler Hit on Women | Friends

A995-B559-BFA6-4-BE7-AE5-D-E24678678-E23

B18-A5-AE2-B0-E9-4-A1-D-8724-D93-C6-AF4-

E1-C819-E0-15-FB-46-AD-8-A46-4-CA0589-FA

https://youtu.be/ncaNlxvTFzg

9491-DEF4-ED33-424-A-A31-C-2031512-C5577

27-A97-FD7-A963-4-E29-9320-5-AC54-F055-B

Under The Skin (2013) - Human Harvesting

69-A5-C0-AE-00-D2-4052-8-BA5-4-E75024706

Trick

How do you get a bunch of people to drink toxic shite… You incentivise it…

B1-A1491-D-2115-4568-874-B-F999-BAAE3030

This is the use of our creative imagination to produce a reality. Their desired reality…

A5-F0075-A-6-D2-D-4100-AF48-C7-C999-B745

Billy Connolly - Liam Neeson and cats - One Night Stand Down Under 1999

That one couldn’t be helped 😆

8-F94-A91-C-7328-441-A-BDC6-4-D688-FCE29

Good Charlotte - Hold On Lyrics

0-EB68099-B055-4-A13-9-B7-F-18666-BD3028

Turning the world into a scrapheap as fast as possible…

Alan Watts - The Los Angelization of the World

7-BD531-D8-F1-AD-44-DB-A98-E-9-DFE7-C2-C

The Prodigy Ckaustrophobic Sting

4-C0-F92-C8-6462-4-EAD-BE6-D-622932919-A

Shirley Ellis the Clapping Song

English is phonetically reversed Hebrew

7-B5-E9812-611-C-4-F27-B802-90-C367-E6-E

https://www.facebook.com/100075955004759/posts/pfbid02tw4UqbWC5xbTLe1nZe3nneWg4CuLLD3xPzzvxBGYtnHt6RnAaGgW6ac4fwrxDFF1l/?

Modern English is Hebrew in Reverse.

Shirley Ellis : The Nitty Gritty 1963 HD

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

9-B3-D6-FE5-2-BC2-4-C2-D-828-D-D9-B58719

🌊 SEA/SEE 👁️ of Consciousness 

6-C6-E28-F1-08-E0-44-C7-A272-DDDA36642-B

JOY DiViSiON ~ No Love Lost

60-B16058-0675-4822-9768-0-CED464-A9-B72

What jokers 🃏 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

What’s now being said about Matthew Perrys Death?

‘Acute Effects of Ketamine’ - Toxic/Poison 

Contributing factors in Friends star’s death included ‘drowning, coronary artery disease and the effects of buprenorphine’

Matthew Perry’s Cause of Death Revealed as ‘Acute Effects of Ketamine’
https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/matthew-perry-cause-of-death-ketamine-1235772053/

THE MECHANIC Clip - "Bishop Kills Vaughn" (2011) Jason Statham

Matthew Perry died of ‘acute effects of ketamine’, autopsy report says
Matthew Perry died of the “acute effects of ketamine”, the Los Angeles county medical examiner said on Friday.
The Friends star was found “unresponsive in the pool at his residence” on 28 October and pronounced dead at the age of 54.

The medical examiner ruled that the manner of death was an accident.
Perry, who rose to stardom playing Chandler Bing in the US sitcom Friends, was reportedly receiving ketamine infusion therapy for depression and anxiety before his death, Variety reported.
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2023/dec/15/matthew-perry-cause-of-death-ketamine-autopsy

Drowning or Poison

Bowie and Mirrors

514935-E3-60-DE-498-D-BB23-FE5-A33-C8294
https://odysee.com/@LXXXVIIIfinistemporis:6/BOWIEANDMIRRORS:5

Jazzin' for Blue Jean”

D2534-D9-E-C65-F-42-C8-A1-D3-A66-DABA880

^ Click for previous comment page ^

A Clockwork Orange - “Queen Mary” - The Whore of Babylon

LINGUA IGNOTA - Butcher Of The World (official audio)

Lingua Ignota's track by track guide to new album CALIGULA
https://www.loudersound.com/features/lingua-ignotas-track-by-track-guide-to-new-album-caligula

93-A52697-CD7-C-451-F-A0-B6-8557-CA0-C8-

Do you get the idea that they’re planning on “retiring” Bruce Willis over Christmas time?

12 Monkeys - Blueberry Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmPyu0ZepJ4

Edited by DannyUK

7 hours ago, DannyUK said:

What’s now being said about Matthew Perrys Death?

‘Acute Effects of Ketamine’ - Toxic/Poison 

Contributing factors in Friends star’s death included ‘drowning, coronary artery disease and the effects of buprenorphine’

Matthew Perry’s Cause of Death Revealed as ‘Acute Effects of Ketamine’
https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/matthew-perry-cause-of-death-ketamine-1235772053/

THE MECHANIC Clip - "Bishop Kills Vaughn" (2011) Jason Statham

Matthew Perry died of ‘acute effects of ketamine’, autopsy report says
Matthew Perry died of the “acute effects of ketamine”, the Los Angeles county medical examiner said on Friday.
The Friends star was found “unresponsive in the pool at his residence” on 28 October and pronounced dead at the age of 54.

The medical examiner ruled that the manner of death was an accident.
Perry, who rose to stardom playing Chandler Bing in the US sitcom Friends, was reportedly receiving ketamine infusion therapy for depression and anxiety before his death, Variety reported.
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2023/dec/15/matthew-perry-cause-of-death-ketamine-autopsy

Drowning or Poison

Bowie and Mirrors

514935-E3-60-DE-498-D-BB23-FE5-A33-C8294

Jazzin' for Blue Jean”

D2534-D9-E-C65-F-42-C8-A1-D3-A66-DABA880

^ Click for previous comment page ^

A Clockwork Orange - “Queen Mary” - The Whore of Babylon

LINGUA IGNOTA - Butcher Of The World (official audio)

Lingua Ignota's track by track guide to new album CALIGULA
https://www.loudersound.com/features/lingua-ignotas-track-by-track-guide-to-new-album-caligula

93-A52697-CD7-C-451-F-A0-B6-8557-CA0-C8-

Do you get the idea that they’re planning on “retiring” Bruce Willis over Christmas time?

12 Monkeys - Blueberry Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmPyu0ZepJ4

It's pretty simple. Matthew Perry was an effed up mess mentally and emotionally. He took a ton of drugs, was an addict, got in a jacuzzi and drowned after passing out.

No need for all the bullshit conspiracies and bizarre connections made here.

Many actors are a total mess, its why they like to make a living with make believe, also why they are easy to bribe etc.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

It's pretty simple. Matthew Perry was an effed up mess mentally and emotionally. He took a ton of drugs, was an addict, got in a jacuzzi and drowned after passing out.

No need for all the bullshit conspiracies and bizarre connections made here.

Many actors are a total mess, its why they like to make a living with make believe, also why they are easy to bribe etc.

You mustn’t find any of it even a little weird…

How nice it must be for you.

These connections are placed here to show you that somethings are more than what they may seem and some people are working towards an end.

That is all.

Have you watched this video?

954-FEF61-818-C-42-A3-8997-DC9-C2994142-

I’d like you to remember that this came on the back of COVID and then tell me that Matthew Perry isn't being used as someone else’s tool.

Much more of the information here will make more sense and the connections being made by watching that video and seeing the connections.

I have already stated these throughout this post so I won’t go into them again here apart from the obvious, of the Corona eclipse, the great reset WEF logo, you have social distancing and people hugging and pretty much anyone famous who has died under suspect circumstances mentioned by Matt within that video, alongside descriptions of medical use within the past which would be considered abuse these days. How anyone “in that light of day”, cannot see we maybe doing the same today is beyond me and does appear to be someones mockery upon reflection.

It appears so real because Matt is a victim of abuse but this platform like his book is being used to meet an end that maybe different than what it immediately appears upon the surface.

See

Page 3

The heartbreaking song played at Matthew Perry’s funeral

“While he publicly broadcast the issues he faced himself with addiction, his message was always one of hope and perseverance, and he often espoused how music helped him in this battle. This is why his family opted for the star to go out with the 1986 song ‘Don’t Give Up’ by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush at his funeral.”

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/the-heartbreaking-song-played-at-matthew-perrys-funeral/

FE945530-1-C75-475-D-A152-6-E133668-FD7-

48 Min - 50 Min

Blue Ice 1992 Full Movie Michael Caine Sean Young Bob Hoskins Ian Holm

https://youtu.be/6KvEDE1V9Ck?si=ZQ-9yGXLYqeIM5cM&t=2880

2024 Internet Take Down

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

On 11/19/2023 at 2:40 PM, DannyUK said:

The moon is very obviously connected with transhumanism.

It seems it goes hand in hand with the removal of emotions such as empathy and love. 

The right side of the brain. This doesn’t mean those emotions can’t be faked, they can they’re just not felt in any way, they’re imitated and learnt to fake them at appropriate times so hopefully no ones the wiser.

This seems to be connected to the brain 🧠 in terms of Left and Right.

Left - Logical Intelligence at its extreme end seems to have at its core, the moon 🌚 

Right - Emotional Intelligence at its extreme end seems to have at its core, the sun 🌞 

DDCED785-A502-4-AA7-8-B7-C-C276-BB39-E2-

Left - Logical - Factual aka Alan Watts Prickly People & Spotlight Consciousness, pinpoint microscope, sees everything apart from everything else, a state of disconnection/isolation and separateness or tunnel vision. EGO

Right - Creativity - Emotion aka Alan Watts Goo People - Floodlight Consciousness, fisheye lens telescope, sees everything connected to everything else, a state of unity, oneness and harmony. Spirit

B34-E377-B-2147-4273-A136-4-B9-FE6-BCC47

This has humanity usually in a state of Jekyll and Hyde.

Or extremes and people pick a side, cultivating one more than the other, consciously or more common unconsciously.

Predominantly it seems society is setup, manipulated and governed to run with mass emphasis upon the left brain logical mind to the diminishing value of the right, creativity and emotion which is seen as a hinderance. This cultivation is leading towards transhumanism.

So when I say people are being disconnected from the sun and heart based emotional consciousness through transhumanism, this is what i mean. The creative right brain processes are being shut down and is ultimately a war upon the human heart and the energies of the sun, which are processed through the right brain not the source of that intelligence.

4-D205-CD9-1-DA5-4517-B470-7-BE63-F9-B53

Dr. Jekill and Mr Hyde (2008)

B94-EE04-D-1-E2-A-4140-926-F-D6-D0822-BC

Dorian Gray (2009) Official Trailer # 1 - Ben Barnes HD

The same symbolism shadowed in another movie which shows the same moon symbolism as The Batman 2022 which maybe of interest.

I’m sure it is likewise equally coded in other films.

It is once again displayed as the first and the last.

The song of Ave Maria is played at the beginning of the film and the very last scene displays the moon in the background of our supersoilder, transhumanised, empathy free assassin.

Hail, Mary - “Whore of Babylon” - The First

Hitman (2007) - Ave Maria - Intro Scene

Ending - Moon - The Last

6-E8-B6-C44-4207-45-EB-BEBF-77767-BFE7-B

Make a “better man” some did/also sounds like “dead” no coincide I’d suggest, these after all are the “Grateful Dead” - Transhumanism, Genetic Engineering, SuperSoldier etc

X symbolism at the start - no empathy or emotion, agents - the moon children - Moonage Daydream 

Parts of this documentary is shown in Moonage Daydream and I’m not sure if its a look/style/theme they’re going for or what, but it is like Bowie is an emotionless android and I get the feeling we’re watching Hannibal Lector creep about the place.

I personally don’t think or feel it’s just because of the hat but maybe Hannibal Lector - directors - copied off of Bowie as an example…

David⚡️Bowie - Ricochet documentary (1984)

DCABF949-D8-E3-4-BF4-98-F6-1-C32-DC96-BA

Square Meeting

Hitman Agent 47 Opening Scene

The Moonchild” - SuperSoldier “Offspring 

9/11 - 666 - Bus Camera

When the two become one” - twin towers, now one tower - man and woman, sun and moon - Eclipse/Corona?

SuperSoldier experiments in the movie - male and female become one through Transhumanism.

43-E8-A880-5634-41-A7-9-D9-B-AB8-A4-C9-A

HITMAN: AGENT 47 Clip - "Police Station Escape" (2015) 

Moon - Lust - Babylon…

Under Your Spell//Sub Español (Tributo Blade Runner 2049)

Molecule Men - Shown in Agent 47

B3017-B8-B-F8-F9-4-FF3-B457-DB23-E3-B02-

It consists of three men constructed in two-dimensional forms with their arms merged together. Borofsky described this as “molecules of human beings coming together to create an existence.” The holes in each of the three men are said to symbolize the molecules that sustain human life and that every person is made of the same molecules.

The Symbolism of Molecule Man

“The interconnected figures are thought to symbolize the power of collaboration and the importance of unity between individuals. The sculpture sends a powerful message about the strength found in togetherness and community.”

“[The sculpture is to remind] of the fact that both people and molecules exist in a world governed by probability, and that the objective of all creative and scientific traditions is finding wholeness and unity within the world.” – Jonathan Borofsky

Cloning or Nature?

0-AFD266-B-C3-FF-4-DE7-B77-B-94-DBCB092-

Left and Right Brain…

From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship 

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

Mary Queen of Heaven

9-B955693-C510-4609-B809-6-FDD859-AF4-FB

Auspice Maria - “Under the protection of Mary”

The numerals for 9 - IX and 11 - XI = IXXI or 911

A War upon the Heavens - Heart - the Sun/Son of God

Satans Army are Transhumanists aka the living dead ☠️ 

The power of creation the divine mother has been turned into the Whore of Babylon through the birthing pool of abominations.

I don’t believe I can make this any clearer.

People need to see the symbolism for themselves.

This is what I’m reading and going off despite anyone’s religious convictions.

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

Edited by DannyUK

Apropos of the Illuminati in plain sight in the music biz, Eurovision winner Sam Ryder has a new single out, You're Christmas to Me - in other words, idol worship of a human, rather than God. His image is deliberately "Jesus" like, ie an inverted mockery. Pretty obvious tattoo too!

image.jpeg.7afa1bf18d958b12e0177d11b9a3a390.jpeg

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They're trolling us. Plain and simple.

I think the next stage is ignoring them all altogether. Politicians too.

They thrive on the oxygen of conspiracy and secrecy and their idiotic demonic symbolism. Its all they've got.

Imagine if no-one took any notice😄

It would be the natural next step in our human evolution, leaving them behind ❤️

2 hours ago, northern star said:

Apropos of the Illuminati in plain sight in the music biz, Eurovision winner Sam Ryder has a new single out, You're Christmas to Me - in other words, idol worship of a human, rather than God. His image is deliberately "Jesus" like, ie an inverted mockery. Pretty obvious tattoo too!

Yes another song about the the Whore of Babylon the Moon Goddess.

The star upon the tree” and upon his wall within the music video in case “anyone’s under any illusion”.

5-D51-F4-E0-5-A68-4-B05-AEC6-A310-E94-B8

Star of Ishtar, Inanna - Rihanna What’s My Name?”-

EC62-D737-F0-B5-4-E10-8-CD8-975-BE81556-

8-Pointed Star – 11 Secret Meanings (+16 Ancient Octagram Symbols)

https://www.outofstress.com/8-pointed-star-meanings/

TRANSPOCALYPSE - Transhumanism 

Sam Ryder - You’re Christmas To Me [Amazon Music Original] (Official Music Video)

A War upon the Heavens - They’re Hell bent upon a Total Eclipse of the Heart.

Eurovision - Heartstopping

David Bowie Blue Jean

A7-E91-E4-F-A00-B-409-F-BB1-E-11065-D072

Bowie and Mirrors

611-AACF1-FB54-4957-8456-0663-A6-CE78-EB

I'm So Sick - Flyleaf

Queen of Heaven to the Whore of Babylon

3-EB7-D1-CF-00-C2-481-E-956-A-77-F02-B85

Frantic - Casablanca

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, northern star said:

Also something to add to the above…

The symbolism through him is suggesting his life force - heart - belongs to Ishtar - Semiramis - the Whore of Babylon.

Which to me in regards to this death cult anyways, means they’re transhuman, to do with cloning and their “mother” this creative force which is harnessed by the death cult to produce abominations, is what the Whore of Babylon is.

Calling it a creative force maybe a little confusing as it is more of a butchering of what has already been created, thus producing abominations by the use of technology.

Which gives rise to the living dead…
If you had your mothers DNA you could reproduce her and make her your wife” - Nimrod

👁️👁️ 

DDB521-F3-5852-46-AE-8-DBC-3601-C51-F609

You can also see that subtly placed within the “magic” of the video is SMART technology within the home, waving your arms about and lights come on.

Or Alexa, such Amazon technology and artificial intelligence etc - “The slave within the magic mirror
The internet of things. It is agenda driven. Unless your blind you can see how its connected…

They do this at this time of year due to the manipulation of the calendar, peoples defences are down and Xmas and Easter being flipped to do with life and death, or death and resurrection - Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift

Here is another example… Also the bell 🛎️ obviously associated at Xmas time which also represents the moon…

0-A24-ACD3-8-DF8-4219-9-DC9-87-A1-C6745-

72848010-EBFA-49-B9-84-A1-A03-C8-DFDE20-
Star of Ishtar made to look like a snowflake ❄️ or something…
The moon 🌚 and the robot 🤖 obviously does the rest and the fact the guy thats holding it is sporting a 💀 on his Xmas top…

The living dead - transhumanists are little more than robots someone else’s puppets…

The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End) (Official Music Video) [HD]

The “Whore of Babylon” symbolism the girl in the Red Dress…

See The Matrix Women Discussed Earlier and “the fountain of youth” -  Immortality Symbolism

5-CD60044-A31-B-4-B10-B2-C1-296-E65-D6-A

Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?
https://youtu.be/a7M0tqvGZAs?si=a1zZM4NnaTwOxWZ4

Frantic (1988) (Night Club Scene)

I don’t think they could quite get away with Hamlet marrying his mother, otherwise they would have…

Hamlet (1996) trailer

ABFADBB1-BBA6-4090-8080-95-B2-BC2-A9662.

3-B788587-865-D-4-D22-AFE8-0661756-A8710

David Bowie - Cracked Actor [LYRICS] (1080p)

Can you see it?

PEACE ON EARTH

Edited by DannyUK

14 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

In that screenshot from the video, his red jumper has the lightning bolt (see also: David Bowie...Aladdin Sane, was it?). That's not a Christmas jumper design.

Yep his life force belongs to the Whore of Babylon - Satan rides the lightning, Satans SuperSoldiers - this is why it has emphasis to the left side of his body, the heart. That they’re basically dead but through technology they can live again. The Death and Resurrection Show.

The heart has been exchanged for life everlasting, a fountain of youth.

8-E73-C8-B2-8387-4-B90-B286-A2-A3-D13885

The heart is seen as a limitation as a ticking clock until your inevitable doom materially when the physical world is seen as all that is…

Or if you disagree with the forces that govern it…

“Giving up the bondage of time.”

94-F95-B59-72-E5-4043-99-DA-76-DB2216227

Or that for a material existence, the higher self and spiritual connection has been severed/disconnected. Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift

I see this as though the spirit has entered the bardo/underworld but has become chained to the physical body to stop the spirit from moving on through technology. As though their anchor of earth/grounding has been exchanged for technology. Their master/mistress becomes the moon, they’re a shadow of their former self. This isn't to say the moon is all bad in my opinion just an exploitation exists here which disconnects people from life, the Sun, to death the Moon.

People are being put under a dark cloud and made deaf, dumb and blind…

F80319-EC-0-D9-F-4-E59-B480-612-F90-CD62

That “through technology we can be connected to everything else.

Whilst really we’re being disconnected from everything spiritually, higher states of consciousness, to be connected to technology and A.I. As if it were magical.

32-A6-D22-C-1-D50-4-F11-90-DF-155-A0428-

Implying that technology is working through Bowie.

C72-EDEE3-28-BC-4253-9715-BD4-F883529-AD

Hallmark Frankenstein Trailer

CBS Wednesday Movie open "Prototype" 1983

Prototype 1983 - Christopher Plumber TV Movie - Frankenstein - Transhuman AI Android - SuperSoldier

You can see this cloning or twining symbolism of Bowie throughout the Bowie and Mirrors link, shadowed through his career.

Constantly suggesting theirs more than one of him or that what we see isn’t really him but a slave, puppet or a mask for something else.

Of course this has spiritual dimensions we can see and accept this but through Bowie that isn’t everything, we’re being told the body we see as Bowie is a slave for something/someone else but you cant’t see it can you…

Although they’re doing this openly to see if people can pick up on this is my opinion or do they just see this as some sort of artistic merit…

6807790-E-31-AF-45-BE-80-DF-973-A489-BD5

Tesla - The Prestige (2006)

This technology has only advanced through transhumanism and today we’re constantly being shown these transhumanists through characters, public figures, artists and idols to see if we accept these people or notice anything different about them and they’re playing games through them to rub our faces in it and still people will reject the idea this has been going on for a long time. Or even that its going on today…

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

78-AB05-E3-733-D-4517-AB70-48314004-E80-

Edited by DannyUK