Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

DannyUK

15 hours ago, Moonlight said:

there are some strange things around Heath´s death...he died on 22.01. and when you watch the video there is the number 22 printed on the school bus.
its a magic number - the great arcana of the tarot deck consist of 22 cards 🦇

Interesting good catch…

B27-F6639-EB8-E-4-BBE-BBF8-AE2-CC554917-

The Fool is one of the 78 cards in a tarot deck. In tarot card reading, it is one of the 22 Major Arcana, sometimes numbered as 0 (the first) or XXII (the last) 22

So it is shadowed in the beginning of the film with 22 and at the end when the Joker gets air thrown off the roof, dangling from his leg like the fool ⭕full circle the first and the last…
These both represent the fool as the Joker is another term for the fool so this is how most people will try to rationalise this in terms of the film - if they see this.

Without asking why the fool imagery appears throughout Heath Ledgers career, just ignore all of this…
But, the fact Heath Ledger is supposed to have died on 22nd January 2008 is just taking the piss and a mockery showing this is in some way planned and scripted. The first month and the twenty second day - the first and the last. Year 2008 - 2 + 8 = 10 or 1 & 0 - the first and the last - if in these terms you accept the first number as 1 the last as 0. You can definitely read symbolism into all of this anyhow…
Suggesting that Heath Ledger really is the joker, the fool and his death has something to do with this, even if it is just the selling of the last two movies he was in.

In other words selling a message ritualistically through this. Whilst the death of Matthew Perry has equally been used to place emphasis upon batman-joker…
It also shows how drugs are used as the mechanism to pass off these rituals even if its use is by way of suggestion/speculation like with Matthew Perry throughout his whole life, his bizarre behaviour and surrounding his death.
Matthew Perry is Chandler Bing and vice versa, there’s no separation of the two.

A0-E7-B0-C4-2-D52-4-AE4-AB71-614-EB86-DD

1-F2-BE675-8116-4-F64-8-EA9-6-EB4-FF8290

This context is clearly shadowed within the fool - the joker.

If you - anyone reading this - are not particularly “religious or into tarot or spiritualism” maybe this is meant for you…

A Reader of Pools - Fools
Billy Connolly - Mood bracelets - Was it something I said?

88-E4607-A-69-F8-4752-9463-96-E38-B2-C7-

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Interesting good catch…

B27-F6639-EB8-E-4-BBE-BBF8-AE2-CC554917-

The Fool is one of the 78 cards in a tarot deck. In tarot card reading, it is one of the 22 Major Arcana, sometimes numbered as 0 (the first) or XXII (the last) 22

So it is shadowed in the beginning of the film with 22 and at the end when the Joker gets air thrown off the roof, dangling from his leg like the fool ⭕full circle the first and the last…
These both represent the fool as the Joker is another term for the fool so this is how most people will try to rationalise this in terms of the film - if they see this.

Without asking why the fool imagery appears throughout Heath Ledgers career, just ignore all of this…
But, the fact Heath Ledger is supposed to have died on 22nd January 2008 is just taking the piss and a mockery showing this is in some way planned and scripted. The first month and the twenty second day - the first and the last. Year 2008 - 2 + 8 = 10 or 1 & 0 - the first and the last - if in these terms you accept the first number as 1 the last as 0. You can definitely read symbolism into all of this anyhow…
Suggesting that Heath Ledger really is the joker, the fool and his death has something to do with this, even if it is just the selling of the last two movies he was in.

In other words selling a message ritualistically through this. Whilst the death of Matthew Perry has equally been used to place emphasis upon batman-joker…
It also shows how drugs are used as the mechanism to pass off these rituals even if its use is by way of suggestion/speculation like with Matthew Perry throughout his whole life, his bizarre behaviour and surrounding his death.
Matthew Perry is Chandler Bing and vice versa, there’s no separation of the two.

A0-E7-B0-C4-2-D52-4-AE4-AB71-614-EB86-DD

1-F2-BE675-8116-4-F64-8-EA9-6-EB4-FF8290

This context is clearly shadowed within the fool - the joker.

If you - anyone reading this - are not particularly “religious or into tarot or spiritualism” maybe this is meant for you…

A Reader of Pools - Fools
Billy Connolly - Mood bracelets - Was it something I said?

88-E4607-A-69-F8-4752-9463-96-E38-B2-C7-

I’ve realised I made a mistake with the fool and the hanged man.

For reference the hanged man is 12.

The symbolism of the movie starts off with the fool - bank robbery - and finishes with the hanged man - final fight with Batman -  in terms of the jokers role.

This symbolising the fool travelling too far and falling off the cliff - committing suicide, path of self destruction, the hanged man etc 

But the rest is sound. The coding of the fool/joker exists within his Heaths Death in terms of the date and for this to be a coincidence is more than a little hard to accept.

Whilst atm I’ve notice a lot of hanged man symbolism throughout his career…

Maybe the fool exists also but I can’t confirm it and confused this with the hanged man by being too impulsive 😅

93012264-AFCF-4-BD2-891-F-762-F4458-B798

The Fool And The Hanged Man Tarot Cards Together

https://www.ifate.com/tarot-pairs/fool-and-hanged-man-cards-together.html

image.jpeg.48c390afe67058e0481940f25d3a016b.jpeg

We all make mistakes 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Conveying a Revelation of the Method?

1583-E287-083-A-40-B8-90-E0-1-D103972476

People don’t see what they’re not looking for. 

At least their conscious awareness doesn’t. 
But the subconscious does, which is what is being targeted through symbolism and ritual and why so many people are in denial, don’t see it, can’t see it and think those who do are seeing such things are nut jobs making connections that don’t really exist, looking too deeply “taking them too seriously” - Why So Serious?
If we’re honest, maybe some of them don’t really exist or are coincidental, circumstantial, suspect, interesting or just eerie so need attention brought to them.
But some are cold, calculated and deliberate, reoccurring themes and form patterns or are seeking to suggest something…
But if we don’t try to interpret what’s being suggested, these things can impact the subconscious without us being aware this is taking place.

We’re being mocked on a mass scale through such subconscious suggestion and manipulation.

“People don’t see what they’re not looking for…”
Catwoman Calls SWAT Team to a Bar Scene in IMAX | The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Movie Clip 4K HDR

As you may see, this is a continual theme…

The Phoenix Symbolism

1-BBBDEC9-688-B-4869-901-E-2-FA2712-CD79

The Hanged Man Symbolism

BCF06079-03-EF-492-A-B453-4-D93-EAC9-AFC

1-B2-D4-BC5-47-A8-423-E-B163-62670-DD0-A

Hanged Man Pose

Dark Night of the Soul 
5 Signs You’re Going Through a Dark Night of the Soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoyz2kJbnng

5-EC1893-D-76-D4-45-B3-AD52-85-C32257-F4

https://people.com/celebrity/heath-ledger-life-on-the-edge/

Out of curiosity and speculation I’ve put these here. 

I don’t necessarily agree with all these videos on Heath Ledger, or the one’s previously.

Please use them as guides if you’re looking into this and come to your own conclusions.
But it’s obvious something isn’t right here and these are just different avenues if you want to research this and from the perspectives of others who can likewise see something isn’t right.
This is all due to human cloning and they’re trying to make men like women and women like men as part of some weird experiments and likely multiples of the same individual male/female equivalents for only God knows what…

THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF HEATH LEDGER. WHAT REALLY HAPPEND?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/j6OvPAHjLS2W/

SuperSoldier Experiments 
HEATH LEDGER, PAUL WALKER, CHANNING TATUM, JAMES DEAN?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GXkeSB8bXUoX/

666 - Murder by Numbers
THE HEATH LEDGER RIDDLE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IbhsCr5OAO4o/

As stated my personal opinion this is all to do with transhumanism/cloning and mind control.
They’re not their own people, they have handlers and they carry out functions like programming a computer and are treated like property.

The best of which are immaculate imitators.
These do appear to come from underground military bases which makes 
HEATH LEDGER, PAUL WALKER, CHANNING TATUM, JAMES DEAN?” Interesting. 
Which maybe true or complete bollocks. But this stuff is going on. 
In any case I don’t believe “crazy cat lady” is making it all up even if her imagination is conjuring up her own picture to convey some of the message.

This should be expected to make sense out of any information.

F793-E9-B9-EC48-4394-941-B-D688-FEE268-E

The Magic Circle

Phoenix - Joker, Robin - Batman if viewed as Satan in the Pit

The Death & Resurrection Show (Remastered) - Killing Joke

The Death And Resurrection Show · Jeff Beck · Johnny Depp
https://youtu.be/cLamzq2YRMs?si=U0bhSWba3eUSa1KD

16-B650-EA-A3-A4-4-DFD-90-B1-79-ACE7-A48

Immortality

Ra's Al Ghul Visits Bruce Wayne in Prison Scene | The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Movie Clip 4K HDR
https://youtu.be/QV4xPHJjnVc?si=oMefUrlkDk0SEnNS

This Is 99% Of Who You Are ~ Your Essence | Wayne Dyer 

A1-DB3-C01-F269-4-DCD-A065-8-A95261515-B

The Dark Crystal: Feel the Power of the Dark Crystal
https://youtu.be/AAfkYqYaAqE?si=UdJsoassOpLnuv1N

Official Trailer: Running Scared (2006)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LW28LVVRvY

0-AFD54-F6-5-D5-D-4-A0-E-91-E7-DF5846-EC

Disturbed - Meaning of Life Lyrics.
https://youtu.be/fvynzNtQhw8?si=rsV92azXq4vqU_Ft

8181-CDDF-A421-428-A-B7-C6-B5-E0-B7-F18-

Joker - Phoenix - practicing smiling in a mirror…

Robin - “Anger in the bones
Taking about practising smiling in front of a mirror…”
The Mantra of the Joker…
Some people still won’t see or accept this… They’re playing games with us…
Remember this guy looks identical to the Joker - Heath Ledger - like twins as shown in previous comments. This very likely being due to cloning.

Death and Resurrection - Phoenix 

Listen to this and think about The Joker…
The Dark Knight Rises - Blake Knows Bruce's Secret (HD)

7-D074847-D134-4300-9-E7-C-899-E514-B026

BD51-C7-CE-3-A3-D-43-C5-A4-AF-D3-B7-E2-F

Bane
Bronson

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

EDC5-C183-79-F7-4-BEA-8-B93-D0-D3051580-

Joker (2019) All I Have Are Negative Thoughts Scene (1080p) Full HD I Best Movie Scene
https://youtu.be/B45jngoZ6s8?si=h0c0Z5-Oik0-YpzV

AA9-A393-A-2-B39-4293-8-B92-640-F28-DE61

"I mean sure i have my bad days, but then i remember what a cute smile i have." Chandler Bing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyOw8YSaG4

Don't Lose Your Emotional Balance | Wayne Dyer On How To Take Care Of Your Emotional Health 

WTC7 - This is an Orange 🍊

Mickey Mouse was in his counting house…
B339-BF5-D-B74-C-4-A8-B-A2-A0-68196-EB97

8-D0-EE985-25-B1-49-D9-820-E-FE0-B95-EB1

The Machinist 2004 (Christian Bale/Batman) - Darkness - Light

Playing a character which supposedly closely resembles that of Heath Ledger before his death - Also Connected with The Dark Knight Rises

848409-AF-3-B3-B-4-F01-B73-E-49-CD8-B7-A

Darkness - Light
The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - Rising From The Pit Scene (4/10) | Movieclips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5zdmA7HSoE

0-C178-D2-F-F606-40-A3-B29-E-657-F0-A269

The Hanged Man” - To be free you must go without the rope, the tether to hell, you must free your chains of bondage of; mind, body and soul.

The Shackles of Fear, the Gatekeeper of the Shadows…
Fear is why you fail” symbolic for life and freedom, accepting death as a consequence of failure.
Or this can be interpreted as the rise of Satan from hell - some more Phoenix symbolism. 
You can choose…

Avarice Disturbed Lyrics + Audio
https://youtu.be/RlksPfTki3M?si=LnBuOnwRH3cJqiCU

F26-C5-EC1-C71-E-4-FDF-8-FEB-186337-A11-

Pain Breeds Pain, Suffering Breeds Suffering…
Dracula (1992) Intro - Gary Oldman-Gordon

148399-E3-B9-C4-4-ECD-B0-B2-92-B42402-C5
The Fifth Element

Satan - Opposite of “Christian” they love their games…

[HD] Christian Bale Wins Best Actor | 2019 Golden Globes

0-C24-AFC2-FFC9-4-F3-C-8-F45-F6-A8857-FC

Deshi Basara - The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack - Hans Zimmer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg

Mouth of madness - teeth of the pandemic 
Boris Covid-19 - "New Jerusalem, Zion" - As Presented at 2012 Zion Olympics, Covid-19 Pantomime Act - New World Order - Noahide Laws

Life is like a comic book. A fairy tale made real.

The Rolling Stones - She's A Rainbow (Official Lyric Video)
https://youtu.be/6c1BThu95d8?si=64glnr-7aiNmMVS6

D1839696-6-C6-C-474-A-A73-B-0-CF86-B031-

THE DEATH OF THE VIRGIN
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Official Lyric Video)
https://youtu.be/GgnClrx8N2k?si=1YYr9rbxW2ZXDtZe

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

What does any of this have to do with Matthew Perry?

If you’d read earlier comments you may have an idea…

It has to do with why was Matthew Perry pushing Batman right before his death and asking what was that all about?

Matthew Perry's 10 Essentials | GQ

https://youtu.be/4pmJspuJ0gc?si=00oExJl48mUJ8v5Z

The fact he embodies characteristics of the Joker who died under strange, suspect and suspicious circumstances which seems to shadow one another.

The death of Heath Ledger - The Joker from The Dark Knight and Matthew Perry. In other words they both seem like ritual events.

Don’t you find that suspicious yourself and want to look for a comparison? 

Contrast the two perhaps…

If we don’t put that information here… We can’t…

I hope that helps.

Also both appear to involve transhumanism - cloning. If we understand one we may understand the other…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

What does any of this have to do with Matthew Perry?

Just seen this… Interesting…

Keanu Reeves REVEALS He HATES Matthew Perry..

May help offer some insight.

Apparently, Matthew Perry makes comments to both River Phoenix and Heath Ledger in his book…

Some comments were removed.

3-F5-DE18-B-39-FE-4865-B49-B-5483-C93998

4-EA37839-38-B4-4248-80-BB-93222-A17-AC3

Again, it all seems rather strange doesn’t it.

Theres obviously something more behind all this…

🌈 For symbolisms sake… 🦅 

0-F288-E15-0-F78-457-E-8620-3513-EE8-D2-

B140016-E-A672-49-A4-A77-A-063-C55-DFB0-

Reminds me of Mind Control Spaced out while someone does their makeup…

Bill Clinton - Mind Control  Are you ready to see the Jokers Smile?

Mind Control and Transhumanism is connected with possession enabling the human body to be a vehicle/vessel for demonic spirits 

Clinton Bajo control mental. mk ultra.mp4

I hope this helps anyone who doubts or can’t see what I’m getting at, or where I’m coming from…

Really this is both Mind Control and Transhumanism - Cloning.

F69-F10-EC-BECB-493-A-BA44-DC456-E7-FC75

CONTRACTS WITH DEMONS: ILLUMINATI EXPOSED PT.12

Pipes - Transhumanism Piper

0-B6-C204-B-CDE9-4894-B9-CF-FF681-B3-C29

Christian Bale looks remarkably like he has been cooked up from the same broth also. “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”

57-F71147-288-C-42-E1-ADDD-3-E2008-A1993

I’d say Cloning

5-D11-DF54-8648-4-F38-AAC6-CF74159-AE788

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Meat Beat Manifesto - It's The Music-Version

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

yes I know - the fool is the Joker. The Joker also is the highest card in a game cause it can beat all other cards.
In "the imaginarium of doctor parnassus" Heath had to go through the mirror - which means death. He completed all scenes played infront of the mirror. All scenes that played behind the mirror were taken after his dead from the other actors. There are also cards in this movie and Heath is hanged from the London bridge where he caught a lung infection 🤒

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

yes I know - the fool is the Joker. The Joker also is the highest card in a game cause it can beat all other cards.
In "the imaginarium of doctor parnassus" Heath had to go through the mirror - which means death. He completed all scenes played infront of the mirror. All scenes that played behind the mirror were taken after his dead from the other actors. There are also cards in this movie and Heath is hanged from the London bridge where he caught a lung infection 🤒

I shall have to watch that film certainly sounds interesting about the mirrors…

Again it sounds symbolic for the moon and water which is obviously connected with the ritual involving Matthew Perry.

From various spiritual perspectives, the moon is seen as a mirror, or mirror like. An imperfect reflection or poor imitation you might say. So a potential deceiver, manipulator which can distort peoples perception of reality, what is “real” and what is not…

Maybe like looking at a reflection in water and seeing ripples, where and when the body of water if affected in some way.

This produces a distorted view.

4-C00-A9-A3-6178-42-E5-9625-E29-F6-A0602

The Moon is a Mirror of Earth, pt5

Symbolic for the assimilation of transhumanism, we become the mirror/shadow which is then accepted as our absolute reality.

A fallen state of consciousness.

Enter the Matrix | The Matrix [Open Matte]

A synagogue of satan, disconnected from earth - heart conscious - higher self

The Buddha's Enlightenment & Mara's Defeat

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Edited by DannyUK

So he was living with his male assistant, who they think was the first to find him in the tub.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12720765/Matthew-Perry-hideaway-Beverly-Hills-rental-assistant-Kenny-Iwamasa.html

• Matthew Perry lived with his assistant, Kenny Iwamasa, 59, at a Beverly Hills rental for a year while his $6M Pacific Palisades home underwent renovations
  • Sources tell DailyMail.com Iwamasa, who helped manage Perry's affairs for more than 25 years, may have been the one to discover his body on October 28 

So, even if all this happens to be true, then what? Is there a prize in offer for connecting batman to a couple of people who are both dead? 

Why do folks care about all this crap? It could just as easily be just another long game psy-op to keep you entertained while they crash the planet.

Fame has a big price on most who get sucked into it.

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

So, even if all this happens to be true, then what? Is there a prize in offer for connecting batman to a couple of people who are both dead? 

Why do folks care about all this crap? It could just as easily be just another long game psy-op to keep you entertained while they crash the planet.

Is this how you feel about David Icke's work and the way he connects various dots about the illusions and hidden meanings in things that surround us?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yes. In my mind this is all to do with Transhumanism. If we accept what we’re seeing in a round about way we’re accepting transhumanism. 

What we have to gain or lose is our state of consciousness. If we accept this we accept a fallen state of consciousness one without heart based consciousness and become a “synagogue of satan”. In other words we loose our free will and become the puppets of something evil, or destructive to the human spirit, we become possessed.

This is why this is on public display without openly or outwardly appearing to be on open display. It is hidden in plain sight, most people either won’t see it or won’t want to see it and instead choose to be entertained or ignore it altogether. It is placed as entertainment within a limited field of vision for people who won’t see past the context of the movie quite deliberately.

It is a psy-op exactly. They don’t transform the planet without transforming the human spirit. They do that through war leading towards transhumanism.

You should not be entertained by any of this. People need to change the way they’re looking. This isn’t entertainment but psychological subversion or grooming.

I’m just trying to point it out using what material I can to achieve this and it is often hidden within entertainment. Hopefully if I’m having any affect you’ll here me talking through other people/material I’m using to attempt to provide a certain insight.

But it is done in a manner where hopefully most people won’t lose their minds hopefully in a playful manner as we need to remember this is all a game look at it sincerely but not seriously. As this is another way of losing our minds…

See above - or click here - where I have tried to break this down further if you want to try and get your heads around it…

Ghost in the Shell (2017) - Kuze's Place Raid & Major First Meets with Kuze Scene

Reality of Entertainment | Jordan Maxwell

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Yes. In my mind this is all to do with Transhumanism. If we accept what we’re seeing in a round about way we’re accepting transhumanism. 

What we have to gain or lose is our state of consciousness. If we accept this we accept a fallen state of consciousness one without heart based consciousness and become a “synagogue of satan”. In other words we loose our free will and become the puppets of something evil, or destructive to the human spirit, we become possessed.

This is why this is on public display without openly or outwardly appearing to be on open display. It is hidden in plain sight, most people either won’t see it or won’t want to see it and instead choose to be entertained or ignore it altogether. It is placed as entertainment within a limited field of vision for people who won’t see past the context of the movie quite deliberately.

It is a psy-op exactly. They don’t transform the planet without transforming the human spirit. They do that through war leading towards transhumanism.

You should not be entertained by any of this. People need to change the way they’re looking. This isn’t entertainment but psychological subversion or grooming.

I’m just trying to point it out using what material I can to achieve this and it is often hidden within entertainment. Hopefully if I’m having any affect you’ll here me talking through other people/material I’m using to attempt to provide a certain insight.

But it is done in a manner where hopefully most people won’t lose their minds hopefully in a playful manner as we need to remember this is all a game look at it sincerely but not seriously. As this is another way of losing our minds…

See above - or click here - where I have tried to break this down further if you want to try and get your heads around it…

Ghost in the Shell (2017) - Kuze's Place Raid & Major First Meets with Kuze Scene

Reality of Entertainment | Jordan Maxwell

I’m speaking to anyone and everyone here…
If you can get your head around even some of this, you’ll see things differently, I know people won’t have or won’t make the time to take into consideration or view the context of all this.
However, if some gets through I’m sure people will come back to all of this at a later date.

F87-DA417-1-F13-4323-AE36-7-BF6242-A2-AA

Robin Williams offering a toilet roll to ' The Thinker' (early 90s)…

Democracy - Mob Rules - Black Sabbath
https://youtu.be/efuFB5x_Lfk?si=99erRVtcc5m0fq6P

Again, I don’t agree with all of this - Jordan Maxwell - the great bulk of it I do and do agree completely with the intention that seems to be behind it and if understood it acts as a basis of seeing the manipulation of humanity. 
People need to be aware of it. 
So to see this information with context in mind, you may want to start with the Matrix of Power.

Dirty Harry Trailer 

Jordan Maxwell - Matrix Of Power - Secrets Of World Control

Magnum Force (7/10) Movie CLIP - For Us or Against Us (1973) HD 

Red Cross
D0-D65951-5-A8-B-4576-8340-ACCF17712781.

50-DC2767-1-A9-E-49-A9-947-B-1-FC5-AB6-A

Hollywood Bombardment through Entertainment
I enjoy some movies like these as much as the next guy, but there’s another agenda by these movies and it’s important to be aware of this.

If we are aware of this, their propaganda can be used against them and to expose them and doesn’t subvertly pollute the subconscious.

Or manifest an unintentional reality we’re being deceived into manufacturing.

Examples…

Steven Seagal will fuck you up ugly - A Dangerous Man (2009)
https://youtu.be/GUO8jr8e9NQ?si=MzdrthC3fUgG87og

Hard To Kill 1990 1080p Steven Seagal fuck you and die
https://youtu.be/tlGZfqNHU0E?si=2NrHmQyYFRcJe77B

All John Wicks…
John Wick Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Keanu Reeves, Willem Dafoe Movie HD

https://youtu.be/C0BMx-qxsP4?si=IONlvDWYzqIrIwIZ

RFK - Mindless Menace of Violence (Full Speech)
https://youtu.be/ncUYKk_CuTM?si=njJ-fyLVYXbZl7wA

The Kennedys - After Camelot World Premiere April 2
https://youtu.be/T2Iiri9WX6E?si=K8LjIC6VttNdIa_A

What’s in your mind 🔥 fire or water 🌊??

31-D518-FF-24-BD-4-EAD-8643-39-EC64-AE4-

D21265-E5-7108-416-B-8-DDA-CB4639-CFAC8-

“Romantic Thought…

”See further back in this post here…

Romanticism - Rosicrucianism

3-E5-F0236-B715-4201-B37-C-2216-F1-AB413

“The Sick Rose”

French Revolution - Globalist Complicity…
Prometheus - Men Playing at Gods
Fire in the minds of men

352-FB3-BF-8-CEB-4688-A1-EF-88754-E0-B6-

Fire in the Minds of Men: The Revolution Against God & Man - Part 2 (#50)

Men Playing at Gods - Transhumanism - A Moonage Daydream…
David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

890-C45-AC-1679-4102-AB52-AB78-A1-D36-E2

“Complete Speech”
The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

AIDS - HIV Scandal - Coverup - Eugenics - Biological Experiments…
Queen - Freddie Mercury and Prince Albert V Duke of Clarence

“Mickey Mouse was in his counting house…”

CBD62491-F161-478-E-BBB1-1-A3-FAEE22853.

NBC - Bayer Exposed
https://youtu.be/XOp5mTmAUr8?si=CUIVN8JKk7unAbre

Never broadcast Channel 4 News report from 1998 challenges existence of HIV 'virus' and highlights anomalies between different HIV test kits. SOUND FAMILIAR??

ALBRECHT DÜRER (1471-1528)
The Apocalypse: St John Devouring the Book 

EE74-C7-D9-BAD5-4433-9654-759-E60-FE4067

D9-D5-B9-E9-271-B-49-A5-B0-FA-6-C96-E8-F

F42-AE126-78-EE-424-E-B0-A1-2-C3-F968117
The Walk (2015) - Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Heath Ledger Double/Clone

Son Lux — "Weapons" (Official Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggoh-4wzl80

Art Or Death Wish
'The Walk' Is A True Story Of A Man Who Walked On A Wire Between Twin Towers
https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hollywood/art-or-death-wish-the-walk-is-a-true-story-of-a-man-who-walked-on-a-wire-between-twin-towers-537202.html

Church of St. John The Divine 
5-BD87-C00-AEC0-4845-A6-DB-D59-FE40-DB6-

3000-F070-B875-4-F56-810-E-C49-C081-EA16

D24990-CE-65-D6-41-FE-A30-A-99-BA067-B3-
”Whore of Babylon” 🗽Symbolic  
The Prophecies at St. John the Divine 😈 St. John the Divine and 9/11

🎃Halloween 2021 in New York
https://youtu.be/8GtJS7eNDsk?si=WTs6NlXwAvzctIjc

DEATH WISH Trailer
https://youtu.be/2YPzSrb0NPI?si=nj9canz8Z3bpyoGZ

Death Wish | Official Trailer #2 🎥🎞 | MGM
https://youtu.be/HzILu6yyA20?si=LXSJPFQZmaqImqkn

Further Research…

History and their conspiracy. Illuminati. Myron C. Fagan. CFR 1967
https://youtu.be/XSMCdjr-uRM?si=O7mlt55P3lMkI7f2

OP narrates "Freemasonry and Judaism: Secret Powers Behind Revolution" 1
https://youtu.be/LpEGyFvkkEg?si=k3iFKlsJIlhhCzym

OP narrates "Freemasonry and Judaism: Secret Powers Behind Revolution" 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_I-kJlvnU

OP narrates "Freemasonry and Judaism: Secret Powers Behind Revolution" 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7yAaoVgvmc

Dirty Harry Intro

B602-DA3-B-1-C38-4260-87-A3-DBC243196097

E8555-D51-7-BE0-4330-9-DA1-B988-FC9-D4-E

BBC6-E089-C327-4-FC4-AAD7-AF7-F3-AEF8-FB

Insomnia Trailer #1 (2002) | Movieclips Classic Trailers

https://youtu.be/emIHzg4VH8A?si=E-QvTRlimhVHq9iq

Police: Robin Williams hanged himself
https://youtu.be/PkVuYpH_Y1w?si=xnoeGk2zotyS_oY1

27-C67-E33-D486-42-E8-8-B27-961-E13710-D

Transhumanism…
Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

312-A7542-FA61-4171-B1-C0-3-F944-D4-BF83

🤡 🃏 

Mr. Crowley - Black Sabbath
https://youtu.be/o0RE230PlX4?si=g6pHewojHg-NDMEK

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Is this how you feel about David Icke's work and the way he connects various dots about the illusions and hidden meanings in things that surround us?

Not sure what you mean, I was pointing to celebrity and how it tends to corrupt.

I don't personally think Icke is right about everything, he sees it from his perspective and through his own experience as we all do. Most especially his latest simulation stuff as regards to the "spiritual" aspect I don't think is right at all.

However, I have had some similar experiences to him, as have many of my friends. 

I feel its more likely that we all hold a piece of a giant puzzle and it's the coning together that will make it whole.

I can see why folks get so hooked on uncovering various conspiracies though. Meanwhile the cabal continues to roll out its plans, while we are distracted.

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Not sure what you mean, I was pointing to celebrity and how it tends to corrupt.

I don't personally think Icke is right about everything, he sees it from his perspective and through his own experience as we all do. Most especially his latest simulation stuff as regards to the "spiritual" aspect I don't think is right at all.

However, I have had some similar experiences to him, as have many of my friends. 

I feel its more likely that we all hold a piece of a giant puzzle and it's the coning together that will make it whole.

I can see why folks get so hooked on uncovering various conspiracies though. Meanwhile the cabal continues to roll out its plans, while we are distracted.

I agree that there are red herrings and time-wasting diversion tactics in use, e.g. "The Simpsons" has included one eye symbolism in every episode, almost as if they are poking fun at us. But going down blind alleys is part of the learning experience, and helps us to get some perspective.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

did anyone confirmed this picture 

Jordan Maxwell 👍

https://untappedcities.com/2017/10/26/facade-of-cathedral-st-john-the-divine-depicts-the-apocalyptic-fall-of-nyc/

https://architecturearoundtheworld.net/architecture-spotlight-new-york-1efbe39dea09

I posted about it a while back, but I can't find it, so was probably before the hack.

• Thanks 1

“The MattMan”

A84-BAC91-A8-A2-4-EF2-8-FA5-C3602109-D87

The Introduction…

C0-D37606-B19-E-44-A2-9-F6-F-FADEE6-FE82

The Whore of Babylon rises up from where?

Hail, Mary 🗽Hail to the Chief” - The Death Cults Virgin Mary is Babyon - Inversion or some may argue they’re one in the same…

The first and the last, the Virgin and the Whore…

See Thunder, Perfect Mind Here
Schubert - Ave Maria

Schubert’s music was actually called ‘Ellens dritter Gesang’, which translates as ‘Ellen’s Third Song’. He wrote it in 1825, aged 28, to the words of Sir Walter Scott’s epic poem The Lady of the Lake. The song does contain the words ‘Ave Maria’, but only in reference to the prayer itself.”
https://www.classicfm.com/composers/schubert/ave-maria-schubert-lyrics/

The Lady of the Lake: Boat Song BY SIR WALTER SCOTT
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/52371/the-lady-of-the-lake-boat-song

Maybe see the post on Brad Pitt…
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/33630-brad-pitt-suicided-i-have-a-rendezvous-with-death-%E2%98%A0%EF%B8%8F-revolutionary-or-reactionary-suicide/

274-B6990-99-F3-4239-BE3-A-29-D4811-A71-

Things that appear in The Batman 2022 that possibly relate to circumstances surrounding Matthew Perry shadowed with all the Batman paraphernalia…

The parts which stuck out to me most where the beginning and the end of the movie. The first and the last…
It’s also around Halloween.
As shown above Ave Maria plays at the start of the movie.

Batman Floodlight - like a projection of the moon with a bat on it, is a warning sign, a scene explains this at the start of the movie.

X on face mask 😷 - the death ☠️ cult’s obsession with X

Broke system - thugs - it was actually always built to be this way - mob rules
The fall - collapse - 6uild 6ack 6etter mantra of the globalist system, they want the destruction of our current systems that we all know don’t/won’t work, so they can build their new one and they want us to destroy it for them and initiate a state of self destruction. The Fall of Babylon? But it looks like they’re building it to me?
They’ve been dismantling the framework of social infrastructure slowly but surely for years behind the scenes to achieve this, as if the collapse is overnight and spontaneous. It ain’t…

The destruction of systems being swept away by the flood, the wrath against the system ends up being a wrath against people, killing people not just destroying the system by misplaced/mismanaged vengeance or an outbreak of suppressed emotion manifesting through apparent psychopaths.

In reality, this is through people who are usually more sensitive to such abuse that escapes the minds of many.

The people actually behind all of this always seemingly evade consequences, justice, whilst everyone else suffers or blame one another.

They’re Pitted against one another…

What’s the opposite of a flood?
A Fire 🔥
Or “Fire Sale”

Die Hard 4 - It's a Fire Sale scene 

The Great Reset - 6uild 6ack 6etter

Live Free or Die Hard: It's Not A System, It's A Country

In the End - he feels his life is behind him… Bound to a prison of his own making of which he feels he can’t escape…

It is a prison of his own mind. The joker and riddler tries to tell him this if only he would listen.

BE3-E5077-CDB1-433-F-A376-60911409-F915.

Satan Symbolism - Phoenix, rising from the pit of hell - aka the pit of your stomach suppressed emotion inevitably coming to the surface after a prolonged period of spiritual/psychic warfare 🌈 After a long period of sleep, we awake…

Floodlight - X Mask Scene
“When that light hits the sky, its not just a call. It’s a warning - Fear is a tool”
Opening Scene | The Batman | Max

Speaking of suppressed emotion…
07-A3-EFF7-015-F-437-C-B94-E-37-DCABF99-

AD9-EDE1-E-51-C4-4-D8-B-9834-8-F53-B6434

6-EE55-F07-0-D9-C-4137-A894-108-C86-AEB7

Children of Men - The Court of the Crimson King 1080p HD
https://youtu.be/wrALRx95mHs?si=7cAK_I6iEQCn1bhY

Matt mentioned Nirvana in his talk about his book - maybe also in his book as well…?
Along with anyone else it seems who died under similar or suspect circumstances like he eventually did, that basically have question marks hanging over them?

They couldn’t do anymore to shadow and forecast his death if they tried.

Maybe it is only me who seems to think this is quite obvious…

BEE78-F90-5692-4-EF4-8-C02-A2-CEAB93383-

Nirvana - Something In The Way(Full Epic Trailer Version) | The Batman Trailer Song

I can’t tell you what any of this has to do with Twilight as I haven’t watched them.
That being because this Batman is connected to the Twilight movies btw…
Other than the obvious…
Twilight language is apparently a secret magical language system which the death cult use to interface/manipulate peoples minds through hypnotic suggestion and invoke energies/forces within other realms etc or perhaps you may think of this as an altered state of consciousness whatever…

It is this enchantment through incantations that can have people forget experiences/memories or when they do remember they appear to be experiences that are confused or get cross wired with dreams or potential false memories seeking to blank the event. See Rosemarys Baby…

Maybe it is easier to think of it as a language that speaks to the subconscious mind seeking to invoke or provoke…
A positive version of this exists within other religious/spiritual practices that this death cult exploit which this shouldn’t be confused with but the same idea exists behind it, but the tools are effectively within the wrong hands - this satanic death cult seeking power and control over other peoples minds instead of liberating them.

They are only concerned with liberating themselves, keeping the knowledge for themselves and enslaving others due to their own delusion or insecurity.
Whilst also this seems to have something to do with the death cults secret to immortality “Fountain of Youth”s or at least very long life, usually associated with vampires, leeching off the energetic life force of those connected to the sun and blood drinking/adrenochrome etc
It shouldn’t be overlooked that this could be synced to a much older form of transhumanism, Nephilim, Fallen Angels, that is being recognised again today.

The same mistakes are being repeated or imposed quite deliberately now our technological advancement has been sped up. See earlier comments of Prometheus.

This of course is already going on now behind the scenes but will in some way becoming normalised, we will be made accustomed likely as though this has only just been figured out when it does…

Twilight…
Heart in a headlock - silent fight…

Royal Blood - The Firing Line (Official Visualiser)

And see this post, 
The Destroyer Of Worlds Episodes - Twilight Language…
COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Ending Flood 
The Batman (2022) - A Light in Darkness Scene (9/10) | Movieclips

It’s all water “Underneath the Bridge” - Flood - Martial Law

We Will Rebuild, 6uild 6ack 6etter Mantra, rebuild peoples faith.

BTW the moon goddess has power over what?
Water. You've come full circle rainbow, I mean Rambo…
Vengeance won't change the past | The Batman Ending Monologue

Through the mouth of madness - Flood - Moon - A.I. Transhumanism…
Is this your future?
The Hate Machine… Babylon…
A.I. Artificial Intelligence International Trailer #1 (2001) 

Transhuman 
Yes this is the only place you’ll see and hear Rob Zombie and Ave Maria in the same place I’d imagine…
White Zombie - More Human Than Human

THE NEPHILIM (OFFICIAL AI TRAILER) - RUNWAY & MIDJOURNEY

Spoiler Alert - The Batman and The Joker - “You and the enemy”
Fight Club (5/5) Movie CLIP - Letting Yourself Become Tyler Durden (1999) HD

The Vanishing 1993 Movie Trailer - Jeff Bridges, Sandra Bullock, Kiefer Sutherland

Fear is a Tool

In 2025, God Takes 92 000 000 People To Heaven While Antichrist Becomes Head Of UN
https://youtu.be/e9sLTOzDrNQ?si=kgE84raZ3AzFkkML

The Antichrist…
Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man - Zodiac Soundtrack

Resident Evil - Noah Flood - 6uild 6ack 6etter…
GLOBAL WARMING, OVERPOPULATION - Dr Isaacs end the world scene (HD) 
https://youtu.be/H4OXkoT81Jw?si=pBjRmQZpebcV8F-6

COVID-1984 FOI Request | UK Government Admits Virus Doesn’t Exist - FireSale Cover Up Crimes - Transform Society

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

Maybe connected… Set at Halloween surrounded by water but I haven’t looked into it.
A Haunting in Venice (2023) - Halloween 🎃 
https://youtu.be/yEddsSwweyE?si=QIaJndAA0KX0T12e

See Thunder, Perfect Mind Here

The Prodigy - Thunder (Official banned Music Video)

Original

The Prodigy - Thunder

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

57-DDB3-E1-7-FC8-4235-ADFE-6-B1841344-A9
Minority Report

As commented on earlier and multiple people have speculated upon this celebrity bath symbolism presented here I thought I’d add this to it.

We have suggested this bath symbolism represents a boat, a coffin or the test tubes these transhumanists where grown in, something like the “Bacta Tanks” of Star Wars, likely filled with something like Asea water. It is desired that the mass population are manufactured by such methods in the future embedded with technology and genetically mutilated. This being part of eugenics and exercising an unprecedented level of control over the population, due to things like climate change and the damage we humans cause if we don’t accept this type of resolve and restriction upon the human condition.

Traditional reproduction all but medically castrated and outlawed. 
This has been shadowed or foretold in many ways and mediums not least science fiction - apparently works of fiction.
Right now, this is taking place but not on a mass scale, or as mass as they’d like anyhow.

Human Hatchery

84294-CA8-1-A02-4-AD5-B1-B6-EB326-D9-B25

EctoLife: The World’s First Artificial Womb Facility

It seems for celebrities whom are owned puppets of someone else, they’re cash cows or clones of politicians and such. 
This is why we have so many cross switched gender family’s throughout the entertainment industry and such families adopt kids from all over the world. As well as these mind control puppets supporting and fronting many agendas pushed by the death cult with very little resistance to them unless to create confusion. This makes for the perfect testing ground for such cloning and this is likely the method behind their madness. Many of them aren’t really adopting kids from here there and everywhere. It’s a method of introducing another experiment into the family. 
Yet, many people are obviously in serious denial about this, somewhat understandably so.

If people didn’t pick up on this earlier in this post, the Whore of Babylon is supposed to be born or rise up out of the Sea. I speculate it is via some form of transhumanist tech like this “Asea” water and is A.I. Used to sedate a mass population maintaining them within a perpetual state of lust, the lowest frequency. Likely through some form of reproduction of the same thing that impacts a mass population.

Can you not see how this cloning bs is in our face?

Along with shackles upon animated death, or perhaps considered resurrection…

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

https://youtu.be/3tmd-ClpJxA?si=7qjpk17WJVq91m3J

In any case, this bath symbolism represents the underworld or a fallen state of consciousness effectively rising up or spreading on the physical plane and is a method of showcasing this.
That the fundamental spiritual aspects of life are being disconnected sold off for a more material state of existence. This effectively creating the living dead, clones. 

MGSV - The Man Who Sold the World

CE2837-EB-412-E-4-D63-BB7-B-9-E07-E3250-

Death and Resurrection - Ascension…

Westworld - West Death ☠️ The sun rises in the East and sets in the West - Prison…
The dying of the sun until it is reborn in the morning, comes back from the underworld…
Usually this is symbolised as a boat navigating the underworld before coming back - as the sun is usually witnessed disappearing upon the horizon, so at sea, the abyss.
Westworld” represents Set/Seth, death or the underworld. 

Sky divided in two by a straight line, Florida, USA

The bardo/limbo realm, or a state which is closer to it, a state which is constantly dying - becoming something else - whereas the east is constantly being born. 
Transhumanism is disconnecting people from the sun 🌞 a war upon the heart - “a total eclipse of the heart” or a “corona”…

It is symbolically represented as Westworld because of this perpetual state of death, the bardo and because of this disconnection from the sun through transhumanism.

94582-F71-3-D3-B-4-EB1-B667-67-EADB7380-

"AI: Artificial Intelligence" - Dr Know 

36-EAF0-A4-A5-B4-41-FF-BE86-74-AA82-EBEB
“A Moonage Daydream” - creating a synagogue of satan out of man.
https://youtu.be/dQ9uvXloK4k?si=FLKJi_yocP2DVwhu

The destruction of the temple of God is a mutilation of the body which is designed to override heart based consciousness.

This thought of as being too; unpredictable, spontaneous, destructive and most importantly uncontrollable.

Logic can be ordered, predicted and placed into patterns to better foresee outcomes if heart based emotional logic, reasoning, awareness of whatever you want to call it, is removed.

This most likely being because A.I. can’t compute heart based consciousness, even if inevitably this being what it is trying to seek out and understand. 
The irony is that a mass destruction of it will take place before this, due to not understanding or accepting this state of conscious awareness because it is seen this state as destructive.

Instead transhuman consciousness exists within a fractured, fragmented, fallen state tethered to the bardo or stuck within a state of becoming, a state of limbo tethered by technology to this physical ream instead of truly transcending, becoming something else, moving on.
Their consciousness is shackled and tethered to their lowest state, the lowest self…
Trading the Phoenix for an Eagle. See previous photo added.
Trading the Spiritual for the Material. Or the spiritual light/etheric for the material light/matter.
This means they’re more easily possessed, act as an open door for inhuman consciousness that exists within the death realm and have surrendered/sacrificed their higher self/state of consciousness to become a material void for a fallen state of consciousness that can’t latch itself on or work through many people because they're protected through their heart based consciousness of empathy, love and compassion.
A technological animated zombie.

This is connected with what all the celebrity bath symbolism represents as I can see it and best explain it here.

I’ve added this further information to act as an example to help understand or add to such previous comments for those interested in looking into this any further.

Westworld also enables people to see examples of hypnosis, mind control or twilight language used to influence or control peoples minds through subliminal hypnotic keys, codes or triggers. This being in the form of programming language. A similar state exists of spell casting human minds, as if a secret knowledge to directly communicate to something deep within the human psyche exists kept equally hidden from the great majority of people, just as this knowledge is hidden from the robots within Westworld.

Westworld - The dying of the light…

C2391-B8-A-6-DAC-42-E0-99-EF-88294-A9-D7

WESTWORLD - Solomons Temple - Body
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/32165-from-%E2%80%9Cphillip-schofield%E2%80%9D-to-state-censorship%C2%A0/&do=findComment&comment=517489

B503-CB54-23-FE-4-E1-E-A27-F-2184-D75492

NEWSof the World” - COMPASS 🧭 North - East - West - South
WESTWORLD - Transhumanism 

The Devil Conspiracy

In 2024 Scientists Clone Jesus' DNA, But What Is Born Shocks Entire World

https://youtu.be/AuPdRlD7CIA?si=0_Rm1uXYAC8ZqYGK

8-D87249-A-3-C10-4-B9-C-9-E7-D-257-CCD27

X - Scientific Shaman, Tools without the Sight/Wisdom

The Man with the X-Ray Eyes (1963)
https://youtu.be/E-38qQBofak?si=b7TpGn6BRmtVTw46

Looper
https://youtu.be/iLldbavcyL0?si=_EpkQr5jiUXRaqnr

Edited by DannyUK

5 hours ago, DannyUK said:

57-DDB3-E1-7-FC8-4235-ADFE-6-B1841344-A9
Minority Report

As commented on earlier and multiple people have speculated upon this celebrity bath symbolism presented here I thought I’d add this to it.

We have suggested this bath symbolism represents a boat, a coffin or the test tubes these transhumanists where grown in, something like the “Bacta Tanks” of Star Wars, likely filled with something like Asea water. It is desired that the mass population are manufactured by such methods in the future embedded with technology and genetically mutilated. This being part of eugenics and exercising an unprecedented level of control over the population, due to things like climate change and the damage we humans cause if we don’t accept this type of resolve and restriction upon the human condition.

Traditional reproduction all but medically castrated and outlawed. 
This has been shadowed or foretold in many ways and mediums not least science fiction - apparently works of fiction.
Right now, this is taking place but not on a mass scale, or as mass as they’d like anyhow.

Human Hatchery

84294-CA8-1-A02-4-AD5-B1-B6-EB326-D9-B25

EctoLife: The World’s First Artificial Womb Facility

It seems for celebrities whom are owned puppets of someone else, they’re cash cows or clones of politicians and such. 
This is why we have so many cross switched gender family’s throughout the entertainment industry and such families adopt kids from all over the world. As well as these mind control puppets supporting and fronting many agendas pushed by the death cult with very little resistance to them unless to create confusion. This makes for the perfect testing ground for such cloning and this is likely the method behind their madness. Many of them aren’t really adopting kids from here there and everywhere. It’s a method of introducing another experiment into the family. 
Yet, many people are obviously in serious denial about this, somewhat understandably so.

If people didn’t pick up on this earlier in this post, the Whore of Babylon is supposed to be born or rise up out of the Sea. I speculate it is via some form of transhumanist tech like this “Asea” water and is A.I. Used to sedate a mass population maintaining them within a perpetual state of lust, the lowest frequency. Likely through some form of reproduction of the same thing that impacts a mass population.

Can you not see how this cloning bs is in our face?

Along with shackles upon animated death, or perhaps considered resurrection…

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

https://youtu.be/3tmd-ClpJxA?si=7qjpk17WJVq91m3J

In any case, this bath symbolism represents the underworld or a fallen state of consciousness effectively rising up or spreading on the physical plane and is a method of showcasing this.
That the fundamental spiritual aspects of life are being disconnected sold off for a more material state of existence. This effectively creating the living dead, clones. 

MGSV - The Man Who Sold the World

CE2837-EB-412-E-4-D63-BB7-B-9-E07-E3250-

Death and Resurrection - Ascension…

Westworld - West Death ☠️ The sun rises in the East and sets in the West - Prison…
The dying of the sun until it is reborn in the morning, comes back from the underworld…
Usually this is symbolised as a boat navigating the underworld before coming back - as the sun is usually witnessed disappearing upon the horizon, so at sea, the abyss.
Westworld” represents Set/Seth, death or the underworld. 

Sky divided in two by a straight line, Florida, USA

The bardo/limbo realm, or a state which is closer to it, a state which is constantly dying - becoming something else - whereas the east is constantly being born. 
Transhumanism is disconnecting people from the sun 🌞 a war upon the heart - “a total eclipse of the heart” or a “corona”…

It is symbolically represented as Westworld because of this perpetual state of death, the bardo and because of this disconnection from the sun through transhumanism.

94582-F71-3-D3-B-4-EB1-B667-67-EADB7380-

"AI: Artificial Intelligence" - Dr Know 

36-EAF0-A4-A5-B4-41-FF-BE86-74-AA82-EBEB
“A Moonage Daydream” - creating a synagogue of satan out of man.
https://youtu.be/dQ9uvXloK4k?si=FLKJi_yocP2DVwhu

The destruction of the temple of God is a mutilation of the body which is designed to override heart based consciousness.

This thought of as being too; unpredictable, spontaneous, destructive and most importantly uncontrollable.

Logic can be ordered, predicted and placed into patterns to better foresee outcomes if heart based emotional logic, reasoning, awareness of whatever you want to call it, is removed.

This most likely being because A.I. can’t compute heart based consciousness, even if inevitably this being what it is trying to seek out and understand. 
The irony is that a mass destruction of it will take place before this, due to not understanding or accepting this state of conscious awareness because it is seen this state as destructive.

Instead transhuman consciousness exists within a fractured, fragmented, fallen state tethered to the bardo or stuck within a state of becoming, a state of limbo tethered by technology to this physical ream instead of truly transcending, becoming something else, moving on.
Their consciousness is shackled and tethered to their lowest state, the lowest self…
Trading the Phoenix for an Eagle. See previous photo added.
Trading the Spiritual for the Material. Or the spiritual light/etheric for the material light/matter.
This means they’re more easily possessed, act as an open door for inhuman consciousness that exists within the death realm and have surrendered/sacrificed their higher self/state of consciousness to become a material void for a fallen state of consciousness that can’t latch itself on or work through many people because they're protected through their heart based consciousness of empathy, love and compassion.
A technological animated zombie.

This is connected with what all the celebrity bath symbolism represents as I can see it and best explain it here.

I’ve added this further information to act as an example to help understand or add to such previous comments for those interested in looking into this any further.

Westworld also enables people to see examples of hypnosis, mind control or twilight language used to influence or control peoples minds through subliminal hypnotic keys, codes or triggers. This being in the form of programming language. A similar state exists of spell casting human minds, as if a secret knowledge to directly communicate to something deep within the human psyche exists kept equally hidden from the great majority of people, just as this knowledge is hidden from the robots within Westworld.

Westworld - The dying of the light…

C2391-B8-A-6-DAC-42-E0-99-EF-88294-A9-D7

WESTWORLD - Solomons Temple - Body
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/32165-from-%E2%80%9Cphillip-schofield%E2%80%9D-to-state-censorship%C2%A0/&do=findComment&comment=517489

B503-CB54-23-FE-4-E1-E-A27-F-2184-D75492

NEWSof the World” - COMPASS 🧭 North - East - West - South
WESTWORLD - Transhumanism 

The Devil Conspiracy

In 2024 Scientists Clone Jesus' DNA, But What Is Born Shocks Entire World

https://youtu.be/AuPdRlD7CIA?si=0_Rm1uXYAC8ZqYGK

8-D87249-A-3-C10-4-B9-C-9-E7-D-257-CCD27

X - Scientific Shaman, Tools without the Sight/Wisdom

The Man with the X-Ray Eyes (1963)
https://youtu.be/E-38qQBofak?si=b7TpGn6BRmtVTw46

Looper
https://youtu.be/iLldbavcyL0?si=_EpkQr5jiUXRaqnr

All this information dumping is based on what? Its all supposition. How does it make you feel to 'know' all this stuff?

It keeps you, and those who are hooked on information, in a negative state of fear, anger and confusion.

Don't you want to move past it at some stage?

• Like 1

@DannyUK has been posting his carefully thought-out pieces for a long time. Calling them "information dumping" is not only disrespectful but missing the point. (My personal ire is people just posting sensationalist videos with shit captions, but that could just be me).

Anyone who either doesn't get it, or doesn't appreciate it, can indeed "move past it" and look at some other threads.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2023 at 2:04 PM, RobinJ said:

I like these associative threads.....they were also on the old forum
some here post statements without any proven facts or straightup fictions as truth so why should anyone have something against a thread where you add strange circumstances that surrounds someones death.....as we know the TPTB is in the occult and rituals

😎

Edited by Moonlight
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, RobinJ said:

All this information dumping is based on what? Its all supposition. How does it make you feel to 'know' all this stuff?

It keeps you, and those who are hooked on information, in a negative state of fear, anger and confusion.

Don't you want to move past it at some stage?

I can see you’re missing the point.

It is based on circumstances and symbolism surrounding both the death of Matthew Perry and where that symbolism has led.
Especially in terms of replying to other people’s comments provided, things I hadn’t considered or thought about before.
Trying to understand the roots of such symbolism may help aid in what’s being presented, mostly to the subconscious when we see this symbolism but don’t take in what it is that is being suggested.

As I have suggested, this appears to be linked with Transhumanism - Cloning - Spiritual reality is being sold off for a more material reality, even if it is inevitably to the complete destruction of that material as soon as possible, as Alan Watts has suggested by way of his Los Angelization of the world comments which I most definitely agree with. It is not material worship but a material destruction because it is a destruction of the spirit of man. This in turn manifests as man destroying material because of a feeling of being discontent, in not being satisfied so trying to purse that satisfaction via ways and means that does not fulfil this desire to attain something that appears to be missing, lost from him and is fleeting.

Discussing these details here is the first time this bath symbolism has occurred to me or I’ve personally ever thought about it.

So I don’t know this stuff I’m figuring them out like most people on here and sharing my insights for anyone who wants to know them or discuss any of these things further and add their own opinion on them.

I’m presenting this and it’s not limited to Matthew Perry at all but he has clearly been a catalyst for a bigger picture.

I’d imagine anyone else viewing this information will see similar circumstances and facts surrounding other people and this narrative may develop further, aid them or if not it can be added to or all of this can be understood with more clarity.

Knowledge and information shouldn’t be viewed as being negative or as causing fear, anger or confusion.

I can’t help if what is being presented is viewed in a negative context or causes fear, anger or confusion in you.
It is you who will need to move past this. Perhaps by a shift in perspective.

I hope with the clarity and context of the information provided in my posts it will help you and others to achieve this, do something about these things or share and point out some of this context to others.
If not, you’re observing the information provided incorrectly and I’d be more happy to discuss any information provided that anyone disagrees, speculates upon or has facts or opinions on anything that greatly differ from my own. Otherwise I wouldn’t be sharing these details publicly?

I don’t proclaim to know everything this is all part of a learning process, I hope all onlookers can see this and take the information provided as such to develop on.
It is more about lending perspective to me and seeing others. Different spectacles 👓 aren’t superstition, they’re windows into the way we see/think and if we have an open mind, we allow ourselves to see things from another perspective and see what we make of it. Especially before casting judgement. I can see you haven’t even put on the spectacles yet, otherwise you wouldn’t be saying the things you are saying…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

I can see you’re missing the point.

It is based on circumstances and symbolism surrounding both the death of Matthew Perry and where that symbolism has led.
Especially in terms of replying to other people’s comments provided, things I hadn’t considered or thought about before.
Trying to understand the roots of such symbolism may help aid in what’s being presented, mostly to the subconscious when we see this symbolism but don’t take in what it is that is being suggested.

As I have suggested, this appears to be linked with Transhumanism - Cloning - Spiritual reality is being sold off for a more material reality, even if it is inevitably to the complete destruction of that material as soon as possible, as Alan Watts has suggested by way of his Los Angelization of the world comments which I most definitely agree with. It is not material worship but a material destruction because it is a destruction of the spirit of man.

Discussing these details here is the first time this bath symbolism has occurred to me or I’ve personally ever thought about it.

So I don’t know this stuff I’m figuring them out like most people on here and sharing my insights for anyone who wants to know them or discuss any of these things further and add their own opinion on them.

I’m presenting this and it’s not limited to Matthew Perry at all but he has clearly been a catalyst for a bigger picture.

I’d imagine anyone else viewing this information will see similar circumstances and facts surrounding other people and this narrative may develop further, aid them or if not it can be added to or all of this can be understood with more clarity.

Knowledge and information shouldn’t be viewed as being negative or as causing fear, anger or confusion.

I can’t help if what is being presented is viewed in a negative context or causes fear, anger or confusion in you.
It is you who will need to move past this. Perhaps by a shift in perspective.

I hope with the clarity and context of the information provided in my posts it will help you and others to achieve this, do something about these things or share and point out some of this context to others.
If not, you’re observing the information provided incorrectly and I’d be more happy to discuss any information provided that anyone disagrees, speculates upon or has facts or opinions on anything that greatly differ from my own. Otherwise I wouldn’t be sharing these details publicly?

I don’t proclaim to know everything this is all part of a learning process, I hope all onlookers can see this and take the information provided as such to develop on.
It is more about lending perspective to me and seeing others. Different spectacles 👓 aren’t superstition, they’re windows into the way we see/think and if we have an open mind, we allow ourselves to see things from another perspective and see what we make of it. Especially before casting judgement. I can see you haven’t even put on the spectacles yet, otherwise you wouldn’t be saying the things you are saying…

OK, so "do" what exactly? Will you run to hollywood to clean up the swamp?

This is not about judgement, thats an easy cop out, knee jerk reply. 

You're wrong about me and what you think I know, youre doing what all conspiracy junkies do, making wild assumptions about people you've never met simply because they question your motives.

I chose a long time ago to move on from all the desperate info seeking stuff, because it keeps you in a negative state. That doesn't mean I don't know whats going on globally.

So what if you know every secret in the world, would it change you, would you feel better for it? Vindicated?

I asked a few specific questions which you ignored and avoided, then went on to dump more info to prove yourself right. 

Whats the point of it all? So you can feel like your doing something by adding bits of info together?  I'm not having a go at you, just pointing out that there comes a time to move on for our own mental health, or risk getting dragged into the swamp.

Knowledge alone serves little purpose unless it can help people to break free.