Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

DannyUK

14 hours ago, Jason57 said:

I'm sure we've seen the list of celebs that were on that island. It seemed to be A listers and elites. It could be seen as slander to accuse someone of being there that wasn't.

However, it does surprise me how many people know who were on that island and still continue to listen to their music or watch their movies.

Thanks for the information and nope tbh i haven’t looked into it that much at all and know how much Trump supporters seem to use it to no avail as the whole thing is being used as a psychological tool of manipulation in my opinion, to create division rather than resolve.

Regardless, this is being circulated via social media?

it is not created by me.

I think you lose all your rights when you’re dead and have no right to privacy they can cut you open and rip your heart out like Jack the Ripper and no one bats an eyelid or Jimmy Savile can conjure up a demonic glove puppet but if you were already one in life, it shouldn’t matter much. No one will notice any difference…

Maybe everyone’s innocent until proven guilty or at least until hanged by the mob?

Or maybe their music and movies can be used to see a bigger picture beyond their image and we see past ego worship, the image they have created for themselves…

Or maybe their music and movies can actually be used against them to convey this evil they’re carrying out in some way?

These are all good reasons not to avoid seeing a bigger picture by the use of something you have chosen to focus upon stopping you from seeing that bigger picture and the context.

My context is almost always to see a bigger picture and an interconnected pattern to convey something.

What I choose to use are my tools or aids seeking interconnection.

But I will try to be more careful in future.

Water which is too pure has no fish” - Bulletproof Monk 

Fountain of Youth…

Bulletproof Monk 2003 HD 1080p

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Th problem with Trump is his supporters don't talk about him being pals with Epstein, but his haters only mention him being on that Island, not their fave celebs or Obama or Clinton.

Trump is too devicive. People can't get over their hatred of him, yet he's been out of office for 3 years and things have gotten worse. And his followers are blind to him

Points of Interest…

9-DD00-A13-404-A-4-FAA-A933-8-FCB4-E1-C1

Look at the face/expressions

Duality - Do you know the difference between being sincere and serious?

Sincerity can be silly. Serious can’t…

Taking an illusion seriously is the path toward madness.

However, the more we suffer the more serious we take things, the more serious we are the more we suffer.

2-D4-B1633-29-D0-4050-BD8-A-8-DAE2-D6090

After such a revelation, someone wants you to know…

But if I can be serious for a moment…

They want us focusing upon the vaccine narrative.

It is their method of giving a warning through this mechanism that will reach a mass of people.

Matthew Perry is just a vehicle for them to do this. That’s why it is all over the front pages.

This is the ritual taking place and it will obviously create division. It is designed to do so…

If you still accept all this shit thrown at us through the next COVID move upon “the grand chessboard, you’re being told you deserve what you get “as you have been told/warned”.

Sincerely reject to enter into a pact with complying with the next wave of BS whenever or however it is manifested and imposed upon us. Do not comply. Even reserve judgement if you still don’t believe we are being played for fools and have discernment, do not just accept the narrative whatever it is you believe…

A Perfect Circle - Disillusioned [Audio]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u05S9cq2bLY

Could you handle the trap?

R I P Matthew Perry last few times seen before unexpected Death 

Fountain of Youths 

All the cast of Friends will be forever immortalised in youth and fame…

This was projected from the very start…

Friends - Opening Season 1

https://youtu.be/sLisEEwYZvw?si=A3FSriLGfBNLBHN1

Matthew Perry’s Assistant Reportedly Tried to Save His Life 

59-E5-F272-17-BB-4-F70-979-B-815-E495559

Friends Airport Security (deleted scene) - Due to 9/11

Speedos - “Schwimmer”…

A28-BCB45-806-E-490-E-8-AFD-D1-DD311-BBC

60-AB975-B-7-DE1-4293-9-FDD-4-D5-E8129-F

The Point of No Return (DON'T PANIC!)

767878-F5-7184-47-C9-BA93-65-FB263-A8-BE

4-FB9-EBC1-A23-D-422-C-86-CC-AB8-AFCCE51

THE SHOCKING FRIENDS EPISODE ALTERED FOREVER AFTER 9/11 TRAGEDY

https://www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/the-shocking-friends-episode-altered-forever-after-9-11-tragedy/

37-E1-A974-4-CEE-4038-90-F4-8-D018-EDE11

8-D2-F5351-3140-402-B-A2-FD-479-B902130-

President George W. Bush 2001 Inaugural Address

4-E2-E3-C5-C-E421-4050-A37-E-F74-A9-D6-B

Next Wave of COVID BS…

879472-CD-B05-C-4-EED-AC3-E-6774648-B6-E

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

30-ED489-F-7-F3-B-4799-8-F76-DF77-C93-A5

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

70-F84-B48-FC29-454-E-80-D8-C10-F84-B895

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple

497-E1-E00-C42-F-4-B20-95-DA-47-FD659-EF

1968 Israeli ‘Shekel’ - Symbolising 9/11 “Fact Checked” - Pandora’s Box

Tegan And Sara - I Was A Fool (Phantom Ride Remix)

https://youtu.be/TjFwKtNgBPk?si=sfkRyn35mvT7IeHc

47-CCFF2-A-8-A23-4-C60-B3-A0-EB8-AA2893-

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Th problem with Trump is his supporters don't talk about him being pals with Epstein, but his haters only mention him being on that Island, not their fave celebs or Obama or Clinton.

Trump is too devicive. People can't get over their hatred of him, yet he's been out of office for 3 years and things have gotten worse. And his followers are blind to him

Trump in 2015 before any of this Andrew and Epstein Island stuff got out. 

As far as I am aware Trump never went to the island? What makes you think he did?

image.png.fa0300832419b99aaac6d8fdde240d31.png

Edited by TheConsultant

5 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Th problem with Trump is his supporters don't talk about him being pals with Epstein

do you mean the time trump kicked epstein out of mar a lago as he was perving over an employees kid?

or the time trump blocked epstein from buying a property next to mar a lago?

or the police investigation into epstein where trump was the only wealthy person to give evidence against epstein?

never trumpers will never talk about the above

all never trumpers do is post 20 year old photos and say "told you so"

OAHTIGVTJAI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg%26w=540&f

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

On 10/30/2023 at 6:10 PM, northern star said:

And Jim Morrison and Dolores from the Cranberries died in bathtubs (allegedly)

Bathtubs feature heavily in celeb imagery, like the black eye, and hand over one eye, that kind of level. Nearly every band has some kind of bathtub photo. I mean, why? Is it some kind of initiation to show they are entering into "the club"?

image.jpeg.eb2197124f787c5373e47715bb956cd8.jpeg

image.jpeg.167979e643283e2facb7a2c03e4e5891.jpeg

image.jpeg.7276adfca0365cab5af2e8d1e8e82c24.jpeg

image.jpeg.1ebb57a459275f471dad22ccf1fa8397.jpeg

image.png.103cdd09ea0c561240ec8c7572e447c4.png

image.jpeg.2fe4019dff0e3a1bab50644318ff40ef.jpeg

image.jpeg.6454258b8f6242c38de97eaac17bc8fc.jpeg

image.png.fc67b6d20c755b9fd9e45a17e9ac2ae4.png

image.jpeg.72223108d72091caaafbfd9d31779ffe.jpeg

image.jpeg.760a0771cc85ffdc4871a8308cacd8c0.jpeg

Here's another dot connector and possible intention regarding the 'bath scenes' or is that 'birth scenes' if we take cloning to be a factor, the bath representing the womb external to being born of Woman, as George Carling once said, "It's a big TUB", mmmm thank God i ain't innit, 🤔

jlcbb.webp.dc267fff562effc9f8748166392cb5e1.webp

• Like 2

Almost forgot this classic, Terminator 2 judgement Day

The binary word made flesh to cover the mechanoid, yuk

It's all very Mary Shelley's classic Frankenstein, she got her inspiration from what Nichola Tesla was up to apparently, and here we see the fusion of what she was envisaging, way ahead of her time, or was she, how far back does this go, the father of robotics is accredited to Leonardo DaVinci, 👍

tt2jd.webp.b00ec960bd2823d5b0a1e73e85d742ab.webp

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

do you mean the time trump kicked epstein out of mar a lago as he was perving over an employees kid?

or the time trump blocked epstein from buying a property next to mar a lago?

or the police investigation into epstein where trump was the only wealthy person to give evidence against epstein?

never trumpers will never talk about the above

all never trumpers do is post 20 year old photos and say "told you so"

OAHTIGVTJAI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg%26w=540&f

You're clearly a Trump fan, which is fine. I liked him until I saw him with Epstein. I'm sure Trump knows a lot more than he'll let on.

As for politics, it's all about division, and Trump is part of that.

1) The bath scene in "Fatal Attraction" (plot spoiler so I won't discuss). 

2) The shower scene in "Psycho". (also a plot spoiler). 

3) "The Simpsons: Make Room for Lisa". Homer and Lisa lie inside water-filled sensory deprivation tanks. Lisa hallucinates body swaps, while Homer's tank is mistaken for a coffin. 

• Like 1

A Cure for Wellness | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

410-E6064-2-EC3-4014-BDF5-A0463-D1-F61-A

^ This is Courteney Cox ^

🧠🤖

👁️

𝕏

😷

6-B3-F0-D37-3-AEF-41-D7-AE59-8-CEAFA2574

Ready Player One. Naked lady scene The shinning

Will Graham vs Hannibal Lecter | Red Dragon (2002)

Dracula Prince Of Darkness (1966) Blood Awakening

Cleopatra great old representation of rome and egypt

Symbolic - One plane of existence/one state of being into the next. How the waters are often used to described layers of consciousness or a gateway and the bath represents like a boat/vehicle or simply a container for the waters and it’s interpretation to consciousness and realms.

image.jpeg.ade61f03476aef8330cde7a4d8a2efa0.jpeg

Valkyrie - Charon, Ferryman - Guiding the Souls of the Dead Between Worlds from the Abyss…

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

STARGATE (1994) | Going Through The Stargate | MGM

FDADE3-C2-2832-425-D-8625-48-C12-E459-CC

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Seems to be a mountain out of a mole hill made out of this to be honest. He might have been on drugs but we won't know until post mortem/toxicology reports. 

You must be kidding or blind…

The whole thing is symbolic, ritual and scripted.

It is very obviously energy trawling, connected with COVID and duality symbolism - black and white or the twin pillars. With very obvious emphasis upon the moon.

The moon and the ominous picture of him beneath it where he is supposed to have died, bat warning signals of an emergency…

8747-E063-A983-40-D5-9367-0-C9-A796617-C

Chandra Grahan is Hindu and means Lunar Eclipse.  …

Chandra/Chandler? 

Friends - Made famous based in New York.

This all happened on the day The Statue of Liberty 🗽 was celebrating its birthday placed there by a bunch of occultists which represents such an ancient moon goddess. Where is all the energy surrounding Matt focused upon?

56310-ADD-E00-C-4838-9-ACE-8-AA05-EDD6-F

If you can’t see this it is because you can’t see the signs.

Fair enough this obviously explores diverse avenues upon various speculation on that symbolism and what certain things might mean and various places similar things have been placed or noticed.  Don’t let this blind you to the obviousness that something is definitely not right here and we’re never going to be handed the facts on a plate, they want us to know but also deny and mock.

Do you still have faith in doctors, science and the system?

It doesn’t matter what they twist this too now.

The boat has already set sail on the ritual they’ve pulled here they can literally tell us anything.

in fact the whole change of circumstance is very much likely because so many people are questioning things surrounding this.

The point is, Matt has died and psychological triggers have been left to do with COVID vaccination for any of us able to see something stinks, which stands out like a swore thumb on the surface.

This has happened for a reason and we’re being mocked and those who can see this get mocked further still.

3-FFCEBCD-05-E9-4-EAE-8-E70-C496-D4-A291

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 5

It might be some kind of ritual or something, but I wouldn't say anyone is being mocked with this death. No offense to Perry, but I doubt many intelligent folks give a damn about Friends. The show was absolute trash. Try watching a Friends episode without the laugh track, it's even worse.

Then again, maybe elites are mocking idiots.

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It might be some kind of ritual or something, but I wouldn't say anyone is being mocked with this death. No offense to Perry, but I doubt many intelligent folks give a damn about Friends. The show was absolute trash. Try watching a Friends episode without the laugh track, it's even worse.

Then again, maybe elites are mocking idiots.

Not with the death itself no. The act itself is ambiguous.

The symbolism represented through the death and the foreshadowing.

Through the moon connections and defiantly through the vaccine promotion duality clothing.

Through this we are both being mocked and warned. The warning is to us.

Also many people have had their own youth impacted by Friends which was the design of the show and it does have an emotional impact on everyone who feel like they know the person. Even if it isn't as deep as someone we do actually know or even if we are not consciously aware of it or deny it.

For most people, it is equivalent as an emotional affect of being harassed by debt collectors, nonpayment of council tax or something of that nature but on mass to everyone.

Like emotional tax that is deliberately designed to impact you to surrender your authority, power and to make you feel weak by an overriding authority which is apparently greater than yourself as if they know better and can dictate terms to you.

This encourages you to act in some way and “pay the bills” or else you feel as if that debt is stored up inside you physically.

Those behind this know that and it’s this sense of control, do as we say or feel a sense of guilt, shame, frustration, powerless and most importantly fear, that they want to cultivate this so either way you give your power away - to them, the controllers.

It is a fraud, but it doesn’t mean this fraud isn't affective.

It’s this behaviour that is also stimulated to create virtue signalling to project or reflect that energy so we become repeaters and compliant of the woke variety who just want to do anything to appear righteous when they're propagating agenda driven goals, often times without knowing it at all.

This is equally deceptively designed to make people feel just as cynical about true righteous action.

And not everyone impacted by this woke mentality actually know about it, that this behavioural engineering is occurring.

It’s best if they’re ignorant of it altogether.

Take a look at the papers…

F7457-AC6-2-E81-4253-8698-D82-EE2-C288-F

ADDCFA43-A8-EB-47-BA-9-F54-67-A4127-D899

8-CE7-FFC4-F246-4994-941-C-8-D0-CA5-B25-

908-D21-DA-3-BCB-4354-840-E-7552-CB9632-

640-BA217-E156-428-F-94-CA-CB64-F264-B6-

C4-D1-C87-A-51-A3-483-F-8-EBE-00784517-A

F1-CD68-F2-117-A-42-D1-BB1-A-1-E4-BD1034

4-FD153-CC-D23-A-43-F0-B58-A-16-FCAA1-F6

Selene - Moon Goddess

Underworld Opening Scene 1080p

3-ECC1443-CCD4-4-CA4-A2-F2-FA2-C8-B9761-

Underworld: Blood Wars (2017) - I've Seen So Much Killing Scene (4/10) | Movieclips

D108-E731-67-E7-46-B1-8-EC2-F4-EEE40-D58

∴ Underworld, Death Cult Synthesised Extinction - Evolution, Mutation ∴

650-CB9-C1-C1-B1-4-A25-B643-A51550-D0-F2

https://www.thepaperboy.com/uk/2023/10/30/front-pages-archive.cfm

It is designed to have an impact on the mass population.

Also see social media.

1097870-B-6-E01-480-E-BA18-C581204-FE5-B

EA4-F0-C1-B-EE47-4156-9-D6-A-4-E1-DD8-F4

https://news.sky.com/story/elon-musk-and-chatgpt-boss-jet-in-for-uks-ai-summit-as-sunak-warned-of-here-and-now-threats-12996415

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

Seems to be a mountain out of a mole hill made out of this to be honest. He might have been on drugs but we won't know until post mortem/toxicology reports. 

you've got the same few putting out videos using the classic "he was "about" to disclose hollywood pedo ring" bllx

hes always been a druggie and an alchie

• Like 3

12 Monkeys movie theater scene Vertigo (1958) Muir Woods Sequence

👁️ Do you have a new way of looking at the world? 🗽 
I’d hope so. 
There’s certainly a lot more to all of this than what immediately appears to the eye. 
This is greater than any one person.
Look a little deeper.

E8-E61-DE3-4-E08-407-B-9296-63307237-C9-

Friends - Ross and The Statue of Liberty
https://youtu.be/I6NHb2S46WU?si=n7XEm9jVK0kIzr9j

DF517657-72-E5-443-C-B88-F-D01-FDCF404-D

🗽Friends - Chandler in New York ⏸️
https://youtu.be/AzmtGPO2obY?si=v4G2CBWDekrlV2Jo

65-A7-DF56-FA1-B-4396-AF70-31493-F75-CC6

Matt - posting a short looped video of the moon with ominous words that seems could only be interpreted as some form of distress signal connected with the batman-mattman references…

F490-DC87-2-F73-402-F-A952-3-EFE64-A267-

F1073-AFB-B05-F-4-BDA-A049-96-B0-AF2-F31

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyud9KNrvnn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyud9KNrvnn/

B8-CAFB1-F-EBEF-44-D8-9-ABC-0-D0662-C57-

Some of these videos contain interesting information but take some of their click bait titles with a pinch of salt…

New Details Confirm Mathew Perry’s Bathtub Death Was A Sacrifice
https://youtu.be/TX8EfOh-i4I?si=EUnMpNRb6kLcuPB0

SCARY New Details On Matthew Perry’s Death In A Hot Tub (Friends Cast Reacts)
https://youtu.be/mVfrJbo1Tpg?si=HfU2aDTAvhHQ8Syn

Matthew Perry Father Reveals SHOCKING NEW Details On His Sons Death
https://youtu.be/mGUrNW-bRmI?si=ZD8st5HJMAYYPD0K

?
LEAKED FOOTAGE Shows Matthew Perry Exposing Hollywood Days Before Unexpected Death
https://youtu.be/ROX_yVX0YH8?si=TRDE70w6kCJNQaer
?

This is kind of hard to overlook unless you accept another coincidence…

One part of the book details the near-death experience in 2019 in which Perry's colon burst because of his opioid use. He was left in a coma for two weeks and hospitalized for five months, and he had to use a colostomy bag.

Chandler Doesn't Have to Use the Bathroom | Friends

Here’s another one…

The Kennedys: Decline and Fall 2017 Trailer 

This appears to be an important interview Matt done in reference to his book, some of that material spoken about I believe to be of significance is placed within this comment.

How could Matt not reconcile his narrative put forward here, from the past what doctors were doing or trying to justify, to some of the things doctors are doing now and justifying today?

What will we be looking back upon that we are doing today and saying “are you fucking crazy?”

Yet today those that do so today are ignored due to psychological engineering and eugenics being good bedfellows, tools of power crazed control freaks.
Maybe he had a revelation at a later date or this is also a mockery, holding such blatant contradictions or cognitive dissonance as part of a script…
Surely I’m not the only one who can see this?

Or better yet, is this an example of how actors and artists sell their soul down the river…?
They hold the same genuine views and concerns as most of us do, who can see the COVID BS and the likes for what they are. An “agent” approach’s them wanting them to “support something” which you don’t believe in, like these so called “vaccines” and you do it to enable access to roles, open doors or some other motive that manipulates certain people into complicity etc etc…

That’s for those who aren’t outright mind controlled/transhumanist puppets without any capacity for free will at all…

No good deed goes unpunished…” - Some peculiar references to artists, who died under strange circumstances mentioned belonging to 27 Club and such…
Matthew Perry shares his incredible story of survival and why fame wasn't the answer to his problems

More references to water in his book…

83-CD017-C-09-D9-4-CB7-9-B80-BA665944-F8

Sense of a Fleeting Nature, Impermanence - Emptiness…

David Bowie - Cracked Actor [LYRICS] (1080p)
https://youtu.be/bKbL6Z0SQoI?si=uf5WGIKRAxbVcgDY

7921-B0-BE-D28-C-4-C1-A-8-C75-DBE243082-

Tool - Jambi (Lyrics)
https://youtu.be/D4VcvGX9uNY?si=tSFbn1la5bSMoprF

I get the feeling from Matt’s mannerisms or if its just acting I’m sure some might say, but I don’t think so, even if we are seeing a script unfold here Matt is a pawn/tool of something, he carries it within his appearance, that he has done something that he regrets in the past thats been eating away at him spiritually. If it’s true or psychological…
Or he has basically wanted to get out of some sort of bind, rut or depression like many of us and perhaps it is actually the fame and being within the public eye.

Creed - With Arms Wide Open (Strings Version)
https://youtu.be/TOmLE0tZ5OM?si=Qc2lRVNrzlpfxAPl

Statue of Liberty - All Hail Mary
D4-A5-AA98-27-C1-4-F6-A-BBF1-8515-E9-D2-

What Happens To You On a Full Moon Day?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW9R53MQ8lw

I’m not suggesting that I fully trust this guy by any means but I do believe this to be a good analyse of the moon in this context at any rate.
In the sense that the moon amplifies energies both good and bad.
This is why the occultists would use the moon to amplify the energies of a particular ritual with the knowledge of how to tap into this.
The same reason with how and why the moon has an impact upon water and obelisks that are often placed around pools of water. 
This alone, the full moon, with the death of Matt stinks and the particulars of the time of year surrounding this event would be questionable but with everything else it can't be overlooked other than by those who say…

“Oh heres another celebrity death.. it must be something far out and wacky.. celebrities never die of natural causes”…

So choose to deliberately ignore everything and make the choice to not bother looking any further at it assuming none to little significance and that anything and everything anyone speculates is a waste of time but don’t believe it is a waste of their time to dismiss it without looking into it, so just back the story given by the mainstream or choose to ignore the consequences.

If you did look into it, you’d know something suspect and seemingy sinister is occurring through this event that is coldly calculated and has further reaching implications to it than what may otherwise initially appear on the surface, as it has been designed to grab the attention of a large amount of people. It is a form of media a large amount of people would willingly consume, therefore it is a platform upon which to use, exploit. Which is what I’d suggest has occurred here. Which is why we need discernment and to speculate upon where this is going…

“Murder by Numbers” - Numbers Guy

The Dead Pool Trailer 

The Chandler Cameo | Friends

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

I want my freedom

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart (Official Lyric Video)

Blood Work - Theatrical Trailer 

Black Goo, Morgellons Disease -  SMART IofT
Friends' Perry Dead, Morgelloplastics, Gaga U2 Sphere, Missing Stars, M.Freeman Announces Apocalypse

https://www.youtube.com/live/K6-ENt-Cl8M?si=CF2RWcRU6H_I12HM

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics - RNA, Frequency’s and Scalar Waves - We’re being Assimilated

8-E4-BA869-A6-BD-4-EC6-B83-A-D37549653-B

CF0150-B2-6-DF6-4-B0-A-84-C4-D1-FD7623-E

Picturesque Palestine, Sinai, and Egypt 1884

The Victorians in Palestine: Laying Colonial Foundations by Dr Gabriel Polley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=x9eE_UtqY8I

Israel in Palestine
https://sendvid.com/pg8ibcoe

The JQ - The Balfour Declaration - Benjamin Freedman
https://youtu.be/56soqDDnBHI?si=4G1pa2eRJQC9bsi2

TGSNTtvPart04
https://sendvid.com/caz18mn6

3-F71-D1-BF-8-DF9-4-BE7-8-E29-A828-B01-B
5-E192919-7-A68-4393-A9-FE-B896-C802-F1-
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through The Jungle (Vietnam heavy combat footage)
https://youtu.be/whevadHNTus?si=0-WGAZX9cJ7vOKxZ

𝕏

Aqua - Barbie Girl (Official Music Video)
https://youtu.be/ZyhrYis509A?si=rM5ib1_O_u1udKSA

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice – Barbie World (with Aqua) [Official Music Video]
https://youtu.be/CUj2AWEJnwQ?si=yGUmfqyzSKYOORJX

AC671-D0-D-02-ED-4-A9-B-9-B2-A-4922-BFC0

3 MINUTES AGO: Jennifer Aniston Sends SHOCK WAVE About Matthew Perry's Death
https://youtu.be/HyJssH7YX7M?si=upS5L078qdVBAWUM

9-B4-FBC6-A-5-D1-F-462-E-8603-D33678-D64

Boris Covid-19 - "New Jerusalem, Zion" - As Presented at 2012 Zion Olympics, Covid-19 Pantomime Act - New World Order - Noahide Laws

Stairway to Heaven Kennedy Centre
https://youtu.be/2cZ_EFAmj08?si=5pF-A7X3CgAq2Klk

Allhallowtide

73-B5745-A-9453-4647-AB60-7-CD191-A8-E6-

“Sometime in the 10th century, the Catholic priest St. Odilo of Cluny instituted All Souls' Day—a day to pray for the souls of deceased family members—ordinary men and women who had lived good lives and were waiting in purgatory until they were worthy to enter heaven.”

24-A23-EE2-B0-B9-4-A26-A1-B2-6-F9-D12-A5

56-CC4542-6-DDC-4-ADE-8-B89-1899-FCAC539

DE881-EC9-CC77-4-C94-B275-2308-ABACC026.

C0034795-D1-C4-47-DB-89-BB-18291-BF201-E

Do you see the script?

9-D825001-9793-4-DCB-A178-BE3-B509-EEA27

Eclipse - Corona - don’t touch, no hugging or fucking of the neighbours wife…
Unless you’re a politician and the rules obviously do not apply to you because you know its all a bunch of absolute BS you’ve conjured up so it’s Party Time…

Meanwhile everyone else is supposed to be under house arrest… Keeping to the 6 - 6 - 6 parameters…

6uild 6ack 6etter

Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up (ft. Kate Bush)

3947-E183-C0-AD-4-EBF-8-B59-5-EA003-B15-

Murder by Numbers…

99-A33985-91-E3-4801-8086-BBDDD62-D4-B02

Jimi Hendrix If Six Was Nine lyrics
https://youtu.be/MVhGdvhcabE?si=qxZzkbRlPkyjrvEH

9-DBFCBB0-602-F-4-BFF-AF35-B75-FEF2-A616

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if these things are linked, esoterically

This character was called CHANDLER

One of the main people behind ARC is Christopher CHANDLER
https://www.desmog.com/alliance-for-responsible-citizenship-arc/

Founder of Legatum, which has links to George Soros and the whole thing appears to be an elite protection racket

and ofcourse Epstein gofer Rachel CHANDLER
https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/who-rachel-chandler-balenciaga-scandal-worsens-amid-alleged-epstein-link

All names point to CHILD HANDLER

• Like 4

2 hours ago, northern star said:

I wonder if these things are linked, esoterically

This character was called CHANDLER

One of the main people behind ARC is Christopher CHANDLER
https://www.desmog.com/alliance-for-responsible-citizenship-arc/

Founder of Legatum, which has links to George Soros and the whole thing appears to be an elite protection racket

and ofcourse Epstein gofer Rachel CHANDLER
https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/who-rachel-chandler-balenciaga-scandal-worsens-amid-alleged-epstein-link

All names point to CHILD HANDLER

Rachel Chandler = Rachel Green in "Friends". 

Linked to ARC is ARK (Children's charity) and Sir Paul Marshall and the GAVI alliance. 

https://arkonline.org/news/ark-doubles-its-pledge-gavi-£2million

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Like 2

New York by Henry Miller

17340-F20-835-B-4-DA5-A803-258-A65-AD87-

Dream of New York, 1958 - H R Giger

Rewind: Matt LeBlanc "Friends" on-set interview interrupted by Matthew Perry

THE FANATIC Official Trailer (2019) John Travolta, Thriller Movie HD
https://youtu.be/go6AW7sPW84?si=kqw6ntbSuIpRZ8CP

♪ Limp bizkit - Take a look around
https://youtu.be/_4b3XGMdpD0?si=5aeFBLNjAH2-0BiR

AC8-D5435-A6-FF-4745-81-F0-2-A3-C55-D4-C

Buddhist Monk: Why You Feel Lost In Life & How To Reinvent Yourself | Gelong Thubten
https://youtu.be/lOZv5YZ0iUc?si=kKOVE4MWOV_mymft

Disturbed - Asylum [Official Music Video]
https://youtu.be/1K9jBL2syJ8?si=watqefOLutSmSxN6

E5-A54198-1122-4-A11-9-E34-4-AB02-B9-B0-

Good Charlotte - The River

https://youtu.be/fH5w6dcC2dw

4-E1633-C8-8-DC6-423-C-9694-534210-EFD60

Nirvana - In Bloom (Official Music Video)
https://youtu.be/PbgKEjNBHqM?si=tMMKlKZIywS1uX8C

8-D9-F0143-49-B8-45-C3-B6-DB-3675-C37883

Drowning Pool feat. Rob Zombie – The Man Without Fear

1-AA19-CBE-5-C68-4626-957-D-67-A62-B6-B5

CCBD570-D-75-D2-431-A-BBB9-0-A4-D08-A1-B

D111-A644-FBDF-41-ED-8-FCA-185898142-F58

https://www.showclix.com/tickets/friends-the-experience-the-one-in-phoenix-2022

5-FD5-AE66-C104-4420-AAFF-3-D6849-B8-D9-

Death and Rebirth - Resurrection - Phoenix 

D523154-C-28-BC-49-D1-AE3-C-08-EF9-A50-A

Jean Genie Djinn
Jean Genie - David Bowie

https://youtu.be/kMYg_Ra4cr8?si=OsDOIhDCdH3cMHEB

F2-C815-F1-0-E6-E-4337-8446-996-E59-CB1-

24-A9-A5-B3-06-A4-4297-A8-AB-34-C2-AC577

Another X 🐍 
River - Abyss 

Mind Control/Transhumanist Cover Stories - Cult, Only the accessories of the Death Cult ☠️ 
Seems a similar story to The Dead Pool 1988 - Jim Carey’s Character to Rivers Death 1993
VIPER HEROIN X | The Life & Death of River Phoenix | Documentary

8MM (1999) - Official Trailer
https://youtu.be/mjIGbTTw3i8?si=s2sg4iNh_a1Ag-B7

Digital 🆔
What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

The Ashram (2018) 
https://youtu.be/13s0n7-E62Y?si=3tbWf-qpMgHhkdjp

APOSTLE (2018) Trailer
https://youtu.be/RrA9d4HJJeg?si=zUZk1Ozclh9_pKYm

7019-E72-C-7-FD1-41-A4-A4-B1-56274-C90-C

I think I know that girl…” - Joey

5858938-D-9242-4-A70-823-C-5-FB18-B9-F63

Whore of Babylon - Working Progress…
Teen Choice Awards 2002 - Show

Matthew Perry and Matt LeBlanc at the Teen Choice Awards 2002 held at the Universal Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, Ca., August 4, 2002. (photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images/Fox)

The Grateful Dead

F597-D6-A1-0-C0-C-4-F1-E-BA71-5-C7-AE2-E

TOOL - Parabola (Official Video)
https://youtu.be/-_nQhGR0K8M?si=fdEmjluxlBiFrATz

9-DE28-E1-A-39-A7-49-D2-A918-A08-CE2-B0-

The place where two rivers meet. One is called a “Cult” and the other is an “Intelligence Agency…

Mind Control, Drugs, Prostitution, Pedophilia, Corruption by any number of vice, in an attempt to gain a hold over another’s;

Will, Consent, Mind, Body and Soul.
To hold anothers sway…

London - Vice - The Crystal Method
https://youtu.be/de9AFKFQeug?si=xOIvKc5mK7JPu58C

Super Soldier Max Spiers...the Music Industry.
https://youtu.be/CJCjpaiwtWM?si=0d4i5AHPsn6QR-kz

E241-D57-F-43-E1-4060-AD60-3-FC889-BF5-A

You look lonely I can fix that - After Dark - Blade Runner 2049

B6736099-8-A06-4793-91-BC-487-E564-D874-

All the Wrong the Places
https://youtu.be/j_2kVtUCj-E?si=WPtBdmJeoEn26BFN

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

7019771-B-27-FE-4-DD4-9-DA8-552-FFABFF25

Polar Opposites - Duality 

David Bowie - Quicksand
https://youtu.be/st-Jge5IbCA?si=xgWHeFvV4KQ7ZZX7

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

AC52292-A-0056-45-D6-A6-A0-734592-D3-E4-

Total Eclipse (1995) - Unofficial Trailer
https://youtu.be/DfUiX2wo7oI?si=fDXluf-OCUFkVec6

28-F2-A5-BD-3-FE7-41-F6-B804-501-F62-C7-

705355-BB-1-C0-E-4-C0-F-9-DB8-459-D0-A46

1-DD13879-BF93-4672-B987-05520-C6-BD6-F6

Absolute Power 1997
https://youtu.be/_Q6KGpmhAn4?si=_cHMRrx8_fUpNYEj

02-C1-B0-DD-1587-440-A-8-D25-C2147-CBA09

5-AAB7-C78-B479-4260-A98-F-36-C70-F8775-

2923695-A-533-F-4915-953-A-4-FDEBCB22218

The Doors - Break On Through (To The Other Side) [Official Video]
https://youtu.be/gdnzBNMfZfo?si=6Yxy2q8zaBxVGYFQ

A91684-CE-6734-44-EF-91-C6-5722892-D8-C6

2-D8-BD1-D5-3430-4279-9-CA4-2391-EE98881

🤡 Killing Joke - Joker - Fool/Magician…🃏
From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship 

E595-C9-EA-CEEB-40-DC-8618-539-DB52-D992

Bicentennial Man - Official® Trailer [HD]
https://youtu.be/yfDlQ-Q12rg?si=G3KW6HdaVNBBhAlf

1-E45-BC1-F-6272-4-B9-E-938-C-66-A59-E52

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

7-DE16-A9-C-573-A-4-AA8-9-F84-248090-C5-

10-D6-C506-442-D-4-D8-D-BD2-C-77-F972-B3

‘Under the clock face of Old St. Mary's appear the words: 
"Son, Observe the Time and Fly from Evil" (Ecclesiasticus 4:23). 
This sentiment was aimed at the men who frequented the surrounding brothels in the 1850s. 
It was across the street from Old St.’

Example Come Taste the Rainbow
https://youtu.be/idGjmZkJB_Q?si=MJWlZoSkmG9uifBL

9-ECC6700-320-F-43-A5-BF32-BB38-F9-BE09-

287270-EB-17-A4-4-C7-A-9-D63-09-FBF6-E1-

Insomnia Cafe - “In the City that never sleeps” - How then can it ever wake up?

9-C07-A8-CD-A164-465-F-9-D49-6-EF37-E7-B

E7-C8-B30-C-A72-C-416-E-9-B06-052-C35-FA

M-set (Tool Laterralus)

F6-B1-A6-BE-EDB0-4-E6-F-8-A5-D-1-A26-F6-

What exactly is the Rainbow Body?
https://youtu.be/DHBOXigqcuE?si=94EX2Nr8kBfc81qZ

The Vanishing 1993 Movie Trailer - Jeff Bridges, Sandra Bullock, Kiefer Sutherland

https://youtu.be/cBg7gjX9xBM?si=hVVUqJUkQags83rR

BE0-CCEA3-4519-47-BC-B848-8-F89-B1-CDA2-

https://riverpheonixs.tumblr.com/post/639518180991254528/more-details-about-the-plot-of-broken-dream-by

INCEPTION - Official Trailer [2020] (4K ULTRA-HD) • Christopher Nolan
https://youtu.be/BlrQvE-OhD4?si=uG8dIBd8XEf3ribI

Transcendence - Official Trailer 2 [HD] 
https://youtu.be/QheoYw1BKJ4?si=b4mHRUEzo1ShYnRw

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

On 11/1/2023 at 11:22 PM, DannyUK said:

You must be kidding or blind…

The whole thing is symbolic, ritual and scripted

So everything is scripted according to you. 

Again all you are doing is just compiling lots of irrelevant cultural references and seemingly trying to "connect the dots". Trying to feel a blank canvas with words that don't really mean anything. 

Somehow some past it actor, with a known drug problem is related culturally to Crowley, parsons, bowie the 2012 Olympic ceremony. It's utter nonsense. 

This one here represents the ark of the convenient. Circa 1970.

steptoe2.jpg