Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

DannyUK

The hand-in-waistcoat is a gesture that was common in the 18th and 19th centuries. People would often pose like that to look more stately or civilized, so it doesn't surprise me that pompous freemasons posed like that. It also might have served as a way to rest the hand while posing for old paintings and other art.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

There is more about the meaning of the Occult Water symbolism in the following podcast, which outlines the representing the hidden dimension, making contact with other dimensions and the subconscious. The podcast was aired in 2020 so is interesting now looking at the Matthew Perry stuff and his social media posts prior to his 'death';

https://www.bullhorn.fm/conspiracytheoriesandunpopularcu/posts/madonna-and-the

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

There is more about the meaning of the Occult Water symbolism in the following podcast, which outlines the representing the hidden dimension, making contact with other dimensions and the subconscious. The podcast was aired in 2020 so is interesting now looking at the Matthew Perry stuff and his social media posts prior to his 'death';

https://www.bullhorn.fm/conspiracytheoriesandunpopularcu/posts/madonna-and-the

Does it mention Roman Empire and Roman Baths and how they bathed in water to help assist in expanding consciousness?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Look at Stalin being all stately and civilised

Kliment Vorosjilov, Vjatsjeslav Molotov, Josef Stalin og Nikolai Jezjov

I don't know what you're getting at, and you know I'm not a Stalinist. I wasn't disagreeing that it was/is used by freemasons, I'm just saying that it's not exclusive to them.

Interesting that you suddenly decide to criticize reds to make your point. Welcome to the party, pal.

Eternal conspiracy theorists should look into some of these too, they might learn something.

On 10/29/2023 at 11:46 AM, DannyUK said:

Food for thought.

As you’ll likely already be aware, Matthew Langford Perry is dead.

‘Friends’ star Matthew Perry dead at 54, found in hot tub at L.A. home, sources say 
https://apple.news/ANqnN8YilSISBM7nOgkeMjA

FB676-DAA-9152-41-DF-BAC1-5-C0-B02-E0-D8

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Rudolph Steiner: Spiritual Vaccine

https://youtu.be/EOMcK5LL3r4?si=wuZt-tMstzyhYCLG

FAME - David Bowie

https://youtu.be/Ypgq0qdgVZA?si=0Yx7lt_QdqwuV-ME

This seems to have coincided with the 137th Birthday of The Statue of Liberty - that occult symbol which represents the Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon.

This obviously being a famous monument within New York the same city Friends is set and Matthew Perry is famous for playing Chandler Bing. Is this focus of significance?

28th October 2023 Full Hunters Moon - Matthew 10:28 - Matthew Perry Death 28.10.2023

6-EC01-DA5-B39-D-43-B3-AAFD-BA5916963058

Creed - Signs

https://youtu.be/ZhGWTVnp3nw?si=ci2OQUMEBs56lOfK

India not Landing on the Moon 🌚 So, why?

A Moonage Daydream

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender  Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

6-F804-A74-2298-4-FAB-A2-DE-B18-BFC91-A6

Under Your Spell - Desire

77-F42323-67-CB-4-DC3-9595-7-CD302-F4-DE

Last picture on FB Page…

Lady Liberty's birthday is coming soon

“On October 28, 1886, the statue of "Liberty Enlightening the World" was officially unveiled.”

This reminds me of the ritual death of Prince which also coincided with the Queen of Englands “Purple Reign” where global monuments were illuminated purple - Purple Rain.

Landmarks Around the World Light Up in Purple for Prince

https://youtu.be/3kxFyIXZ3ok?si=tpySq2UP9Mv_CXMC

This was said by the media to be because of the death of Prince but was likely a cover for the Queen and this was prepared for well within advance. 

8-E02-F352-6-C66-4-CE8-8-F68-AFD94-A779-

Prince did not like elevators and pointed out that he even included the lyric, "Don't let the elevator bring us down," in the 1984 song, "Let's Go Crazy" - Prince & The Revolution

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Bowie as Agent Jefferies - David Lynch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVNQjThgg3o

"Matthew Perry" = 64 in Full Reduction Gematria. 

64 days left in the year…

His full name matches "The Statue Of Liberty".

"Matthew Langford Perry" = 102 (Reverse Full Reduction)

"The Statue Of Liberty" = 102 (Reverse Full Reduction)

102+201=303 ... 33  

54 Years of Age

It's all points to the script writer... 👇

"Freemasonic" = 54 (Full Reduction)

"Jesuit Order" = 54 (Full Reduction)

Murder By Numbers - The Police 

DEAA1-CD6-F634-42-DF-812-E-B7-FAA5381-C0

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Whore of Babylon - Babalon

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working

Tainted Love-Marilyn Manson Lyrics

If I can I’ll add more to this post later.

So you don't believe these freaks can't just be gullible and just drop dead? 

The Daily Mail published this yesterday looks like the number 23 is significant in the recording:

A dramatic 15-second dispatch call sending first responders to Matthew Perry's Los Angeles home refers to 'drowning', an audio tape reveals.

Perry's assistant made an urgent 911 call, which has not been published, after the Friends star suffered a cardiac arrest in his hot tub on Saturday.

Now a recording of the moment emergency services rushed to the scene has been shared which describes a drowning - known as an Emergency Medical Situation 9.

In a chilling recording of the dispatch, which bleeps out certain words, a first responder says: 'Agent 23. Rescue 23. EMS 9 on the radio. In response to the drowning.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12687971/Chilling-15-second-dispatch-call-responders-sent-Matthew-Perrys-house-referred-drowning-Friends-stars-assistant-frantic-911-call.html

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Human10 said:

So you don't believe these freaks can't just be gullible and just drop dead? 

In this case most defiantly not no. If you spend some time to think about it, do a moments research you’ll find out who’s being gullible when all this symbolism and foreshadowing is in place and is quiet literally in your face. We’re being played and this event has been designed to manipulate us.

You can’t just dismiss all the coincidences. One or two things will be eerie weird but acceptable. Everything together just stinks.

But I’m not here to convince anyone you make your own mind up. But wait until my next post here as soon as i can get it all entered…

Btw for everyone here some of the points will be to emphasis or get across a point or show a perspective. You’ll see. Unless you already don’t want to see then you may not see the significance or get the point. Keep an open mind. But no, not every celebrity who pops their clogs is due to “Celeb Whackers”. That’s why I’m only posting about this one. I’m not even saying this guy has been murdered only the scripted event itself is designed to manipulate the psychology of a mass audience being told to pay attention to this. That in itself is a ritual and the setup of the whole thing is a mockery with complete and utter contempt for anyone who can see it. Divide and Rule…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

In this case most defiantly not no. If you spend some time to think about it, do a moments research you’ll find out who’s being gullible when all this symbolism and foreshadowing is in place and is quiet literally in your face. We’re being played and this event has been designed to manipulate us.

You can’t just dismiss all the coincidences. One or two things will be eerie weird but acceptable. Everything together just stinks.

But I’m not here to convince anyone you make your own mind up. But wait until my next post here as soon as i can get it all entered…

Btw for everyone here some of the points will be to emphasis or get across a point or show a perspective. You’ll see. Unless you already don’t want to see then you may not see the significance or get the point. Keep an open mind. But no, not every celebrity who pops their clogs is due to “Celeb Whackers”. That’s why I’m only posting about this one. I’m not even saying this guy has been murdered only the scripted event itself is designed to manipulate the psychology of a mass audience being told to pay attention to this. That in itself is a ritual and the setup of the whole thing is a mockery with complete and utter contempt for anyone who can see it. Divide and Rule…

Indeed. The reason that I posted earlier about the clip with the three cranberries and it looking like at least one other person is present, is that it dispels the idea I have seen on places like Reddit that are suggesting Perry was posting his last messages on social media as a 'cry for help'. If someone else was present for the cranberry video, then it suggests that the 2nd person was 'in on it' in terms of the weird social media posts, which then dispels to a large degree the idea that he was back on drugs, was posting the cryptic messages for a cry for help. 

Too many oddities as usual with these deaths. For me, it is looking more like a ritual sacrifice and that Perry was under some sort of mind or chemical control, or a dark entity. The fact that he posted photos of the moon in his last posts too adds weight to the 'Moon sacrifice' idea. If Perry had not died, his recent posts would be considered really strange (which they were at the time as lots of people were asking on his insta account, if he was ok, and should they send help), but the fact he dies after these weird posts close to Halloween, the cranberries (who the fuck eats cranberries), the moon, bathtub, wasn't there an eclipse too....weird as shit. 

• Like 2

Just a bit of wild-speculation but...

We can't always prove that these celebrities actually did die.

What if some of these celebs served their role in an agenda and now want out (Anonymity).

Or, what if something very destructive was pending and those who served-well had a space reserved/earned in a safe-place (e.g. Denver Airport).

Tptb can place a person into fame, and also take them out of it.

Look at the extent they go to and resources used to pull-off false flags.

• Like 3

Just now, xpwales said:

What if some of these celebs served their role in an agenda and now want out (Anonymity).

Or, what if something very destructive was pending and those who served-well had a space reserved/earned in a safe-place (e.g. Denver Airport).

I say this with tongue firmly in cheek, maybe it was the 'White hats'? 🤣, and I have actually seen that put forward on Reddit. But certainly, it is possible that these 'rituals' are not rituals as we know them, but 'magick rituals', in making someone disappear and harvesting the grief energy. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I say this with tongue firmly in cheek, maybe it was the 'White hats'? 🤣, and I have actually seen that put forward on Reddit. But certainly, it is possible that these 'rituals' are not rituals as we know them, but 'magick rituals', in making someone disappear and harvesting the grief energy. 

As the saying goes, "The World is but a Stage".

• Like 3

Some things of interest, check out the videos maybe come back to some. 

Nothing is without purpose or intent.
“Time is on my side, yes it is.”

The mockery to me is deliberately open as they want us to focus on the vaccine promotion and Matts death being connected.

It doesn’t matter if this is true or if it isn’t in this context just the interpretation.
Then if you accept the next load of bs they throw at us without resisting or speculating in any way, you deserve all you get.

I’m not saying this is how or why he died, how can anyone know other than those involved and behind what’s been fabricated here or even if he actually hasn’t been spirited off somewhere else but they want us “conspiracy nuts” to focus on this as part of the psychological framework, division and deception thats taking place and being crafted through this event as well as focus upon the moon - “Operation Moonshot” COVID and the mockery of “India landing on the moon”. This death cult are obsessed with the moon as much as the letter X.
Part of transhumanism is disconnecting people from the sun/light - higher self - and emphasising the connection within people to the moon.

This is why the same people pushing the jab are pushing the blocking of the sun by any means and transhumanism. 
This is about control over people and the physical world, the taming of the elements. Or organism-environment. 
That this has been crafted to permeate the mainstream, “the normies” boosted, masked up and then if you still accept this, you’re basically making a pact and acceptance of the consequences you’ve chosen to be blind to the possibilities of what’s actually taking place here. 
Through Matt is just one way of doing this but a big part because of the reach.
This is my take on what’s happening here and why anyways.

The next stage…
Censorship of course.
People like me making these comments and sharing this type of information are going to be said to be fuelling the spreading of false/fake/lies etc which is dangerous and harmful, when some nutters said to have picked up on this type of information and then either approached those involved with Friends and their families with concerning behaviours etc or more than likely, through social media.

This will be to bring about or justify such censorship out of sensationalism due to people speculating what’s taking place here.

People who speculate and ask questions are “dangerous preachers of hate” is the desired message eventually.
They want people to be able to see these things to fuel an outrage even if its phoney and scripted.

From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship

^ See my post here if you’d like to get your head around this type of narrative thats unfolding, it does vary drastically from the title, censorship on various fronts, skull and bones year of false flags to Solomon’s temple connected with transhumanism, djinn and so called “SMART Cities” or “Venus Project”. Of course if none of this holds water, nothing of the sort will take place and people will be allowed to speculate if this ain’t agenda driven/exploited to create an impact of this type. If I’ve missed some other reason why this may have been carried out please leave a comment. 

Statue of Liberty, Gaze into the future, marriage and days to come, Drowning Moron Comment… Blue & Red Shirts Jumper - Jacket 
Chandler Can't Smile for Photos | Friends

Human Pyramid - Flood in Europe, Drown or be Burned alive?
Ross & Chandler Hit on Women | Friends

Void in Heart - Wound that won’t heal - transcend-transience - fame - addiction - opiates - alcoholism - ecmo machine, breathing - shrouded in shadows - abyss - Light at the end of the tunnel…
'Friends' Cast Reacts To Matthew Perry Death

0413882-D-C116-4094-A858-A86045-DF61-D6.
Come out 1st November 2022 

1 year ago tomorrow…

“Could there BE anymore coincidences!?!”

B609-E0-A4-3-E7-E-4337-8-E81-71-A97-B4-E

Fountain of Youths” - The Spirit of Youth - Immortality - Knights Templars, Holy Grail…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_of_Youth

The intro to the Friends series many of us must have seen a million times over. 
Friends episodes exist with reference to Chandler drowning also which are rather weird to say the least and are shown in the longer of the two DOENUT FACTORY videos I’ve put in this post. 
Don’t let his irritating voice fool you any more than my typos and spelling 😁 

If you want more background on some of the images I’ve used, where and when it may not be immediately obvious, you’ll need to view them…

If you can’t see a connection between something, leave a comment. I’ll try and point you in the right direction.

The Spirit of Youths - Immortality - Shower with Riches
Bart Saves Mr Burn's life - Bart Gives A Blood Transfusion - The Simpsons
https://youtu.be/anPb30igsOo?si=qTRgpUMRFdd39lne

Romanticism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanticism

Rosicrucianism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism

Down in the Park - Marilyn Manson

491-F1-A92-8639-459-C-8-DF5-076-C130-C15

Some lines, shouldn’t be crossed” 
Flatliners (1990) -
Julia Roberts
https://youtu.be/8saPkIMpSww?si=gcEuCt9W1xHmbx56

FRIENDS MATTHEW PERRY 'ECLIPSE' DROWNING RITUAL!!!

“Happy Halloween”

E5-A505-D0-6-D38-4840-AF1-F-F74-F3700-E3

Chinatown (1974) Trailer
https://youtu.be/p39LFdGI-YA?si=76iqCG8oVrK5RYEO

5-A98-CD77-9526-4-BF2-BA14-A594-BAE0765-

Fountain of Youth - Knights Templar connection associated with Immortality and the Holy Grail Symbolism, supposedly looted from under King Solomon’s Temple/The Dome of the Rock if you believe King Solomon’s Temple ever stood there as the Zionists so desperately want us all to believe, take a look at what’s going on - Or the bloodline of Mary Magdalene if you believe that…

The Templars founded their fortified command posts during the Crusades, along the roads that led the pilgrims to the Mediterranean ports where they embarked for the Holy Land. Ste-Eulalie de Cernon was the most important of the five Knights Templar Commanderies they built in Aveyron. 
It was in fact the Order’s local headquarters.
Ste-Eulalie de Cernon is nestled in the heart of the charming Cernon Valley. Beautifully well preserved, it has retained most of its ramparts, towers, gates, stairs, and watchtowers.

A6-CB4-D12-E1-FC-4-F0-E-BAD8-9209-F11-B5

Game Character voiced by Matt - Wearing Masonic Chessboard, foundations of a church, ground of being, Duality - A Deadman’s Suit Apparently…

The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black ( "The Devil's Advocate" Clip | Edit ) HD version

FC9-D50-DF-6-DF4-4443-BA23-54817539-DE0-

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3734518/this-is-the-bizarre-reason-matthew-perry-will-never-say-yes-to-a-friends-reunion/

4-A2419-FE-BD5-D-44-C0-80-D7-6-D5625-E76

Friends

703-B6683-6-A89-4707-9-D17-66-FEFC2-B2-E

Numb 2007

Boogie the most consistent out of NYC.
Trending same day - Connection with New York, same as Friends and The Statue of Liberty…

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Drowning (feat. Kodak Black) [Official Audio]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvaJ7QlhH0g

A Boogie Wit da Hoodie - Did Me Wrong (Directed by Kai Cenat) [Official Music Video]
https://youtu.be/Hyw5X6Ohw0k?si=l7UfJ5_eVBg8-NJg

Moon 🌚
The Whistle Blower (1986) Trailer

https://youtu.be/gQlY51oKMMQ?si=HJZREHDQpHor4qU0

Mary Shelley - Frankenstein - Golem - Transhumanism… 

74-DC6-D23-38-DF-43-B4-B7-BA-91960990-C0

Bath - Drowning Connections - Connections with Transhumanism

Hallmark Frankenstein Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B45VJXmLRIM

Modern Take using Transhumanism as the theme…

Prototype 1983 - Christopher Plumber TV Movie - Frankenstein - Transhuman AI Android - SuperSoldier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPH-O8sJRKk

The Fall of Man… Demonic Possession…
Fallen (1998) Official Trailer - Denzel Washington, John Goodman Movie HD
https://youtu.be/JC-ykURLzSg?si=ZbI1vXRDdz0P672J

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

Matthew Under the Moon in Hot Tub

83 - Death, Murder…
Drowned - Pickleball - Sitcom 

38 - Chandler - Drowned - Pickleball - Killing 

Apparent Drowning - 84
The Jesuit Order - 84 

So many more, some one who is more into this stuff may want to look into it, add the info…

I don’t dismiss these connections just not my area or way of thinking and believe we can get too lost in it but the death cult are most definitely lost because of this perverse way of thinking, they may as well be; A.I. Robots, Aliens or Demons, that to them it is literally their way of thinking and seeing things like our “ABC 123”, they see the world in a completely different way they may as well be Terminators, treating both the world and people like an equation they balance as well as global debt, always within their favour, its all their playground, us their puppets and slaves to do with as they please. We’re subjugated to their corrupt systems…

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution
https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

Last Post - 83rd Post 

F772323-A-E6-A6-416-F-A9-AF-E4-AE989-E26
Blue Moon Pic - Blue Clothing…

Jack the Ripper…
“Murder by Degree”

MURDER BY DECREE [TRAILER]
https://youtu.be/JJIRu2pDE3I?si=MedrU5s-9DlX3Ozr

B9-DB5-FFA-E2-A7-46-AC-8201-BAB3-EBEAE81

83 - E = 3 - B = 8

See here if you’re interested in numerology…
Ritual Sacrifice! Friends Star Matthew Perry Dead At 54 After Apparent Drowning!

The Beatles - Now and Then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbE-hXZ6EQ0

They Cloned Tyrone

143-F4241-56-FA-46-A6-AA9-B-8-B1-A5-D8-A

They Cloned Tyrone Tried To Warn You

Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World (MTV Unplugged)
https://youtu.be/fregObNcHC8?si=oo75-QFSTvGIT1od

Transhumanism - Cloning - Robot - Michael Jackson - Moon Walk

A human pretending to be a robot or a robot pretending to be a human?
That is the question 
 What would be more sensational?
“Just a shadow of his former self…”
A.I. Glove Puppet that can do tricks
Synthetic Human…

India not Landing on the Moon 🌚 So, why?

The Secret Teachings Of The Tibetan Book Of The Dead
https://youtu.be/7nuGtc1_uyY?si=F-XRchO9FHWYF3mp

It was an easy mistake to make…
Max Payne 2008 - Opening Intro Movie Narration
https://youtu.be/Pa_xmuFYbN8?si=FiUQ75Eyggl0LUJI

“Welcome to purgatory…” The Abyss

1-B82-DB96-2058-4-F45-BB0-D-B6463-FE0172

The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
https://youtu.be/DLOth-BuCNY?si=N-2D-bDtbs8e3gPg

5-C07-C7-B9-2-CD2-4661-8-CE8-6-BD81-E64-

5-AC6175-F-9638-41-A4-B0-AA-F073-B5-F0-F

Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps (with lyrics on screen)

MOON SHOT - Moonage Daydream - Cloning, Transhumanism…
David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

Dream - Layered States of Reality/Consciousness
Inception Trailer
https://youtu.be/YoHD9XEInc0?si=iFwecgm2vIVlIQDU

7-F64726-D-B931-4621-BE21-4-E1430-EAA58-

Brainstorm 1983 Trailer
https://youtu.be/ueYcVmH0edk?si=qbM68gvSC0_-bLnM

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

The Kingdom of God is where?
The Prodigy Narayan

🌈 Somewhere Over the Rainbow - The Wizard of Oz
Chakra Ascension/Descension or Realms - Solomons Temple 
Rainbow Symbolism has Spiritual meaning of both other realms and communication from God or beings, entities within those other realms depending on interpretation. Noahs Ark.
This was used throughout COVID from the start and perhaps more obvious the Transgender Agenda LGBTQ+. The Wizard of Oz, transhumanism and the war upon the heart where all central to Eurovision recently, exploiting the manufactured Ukraine conflict, these things are central to the death cult agenda right now.

FF788174-7579-479-D-9273-54-E9-DA02-D2-D

Nirvana - Come As You Are (Official Music Video)

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Water - Gateway, Door…

Underworld: Blood Wars (2017) - I've Seen So Much Killing Scene (4/10) | Movieclips
https://youtu.be/B46nugc-4c4?si=QIDuTehfG53r404O

4-D879-AA9-BBD3-4-A83-8-F66-E1-E9951-EEA

Shapeshifting Face of Good and Evil - will you get the rod or the key aka a beating or allowed passage?

Constantine Angela - Drowning Scene
https://youtu.be/a6LuWWowI4M?si=TepQMEKwYFGg9jBa

I must point out, with all this in mind, I’m not suggesting anyone should try drowning themselves or achieve a NDE by hooking themselves up to any type of “infernal machine”. 
Unless you’re an idiot, in that case I don’t know how you made it this far. 
Only do either if you’re happy that you may kill yourself trying and don’t blame anyone else if it goes tits up. It is not recommended or the intention behind this information here!
This is a guide for understanding conscious realms, other states of being and to bring about the realisation that more states of being exist than merely our apparent physical realm - plane of existence - some of more suffering others less and the fact they’re referenced in various films however subtle, innocent or apparent “works of fiction” they’re sometimes passed off as.
One of them being the bardo, where you enter at death as part of a transition “a becoming”. 
An in between place, as in becoming something else. 
See the Red Dragon Clip or you can just think he is a mental case as you would likely myself and dismiss it.

Of course he is insane killing other people doing this, but behind all that what he is getting at or where he is coming from is sound or certainly has a basis. 
This is also the interpretation of the Zodiac killer of “collecting souls for the afterlife” as they were very likely an occultist someone like a George Bush character which is why they were allowed to get away with what they where doing. Who can say if its true but the knowledge of this state within the afterlife definitely exists even if we choose to believe it or ignore it and these occult schools all have their own interpretation of what they’re doing and working with, if we’re not in it we won’t know their interpretation…
But I’m telling you, this is what the movie Red Dragon is getting at in any case, themes of death, rebirth and demonic possession. Devil - Lived.

The demons are with the dead “The Others” and often imitate dead relatives which you can research lot’s about from spiritualists or medium perspectives who are often equally collectively dismissed as mental cases. 

CONTRACTS WITH DEMONS: ILLUMINATI EXPOSED PT.12
https://youtu.be/LWbbW3i4cgY?si=1DFmwxURQyhNQgxJ

Don’t go trying to raise the dead either by the way. Let em RIP…

'Dean Questions Liana' Scene | The Ninth Gate
https://youtu.be/BCsNi6gbgTQ?si=Hj_BVHohVlftRGF8

This bardo realm can be both a good and bad experience depending on your karma. 
This is linked to Transhumanism to create a physical body which manifests consciousness within the death realm - bardo - here within our physical plane. Or better yet, to essentially kill you and technologically tether your consciousness to the physical body so it doesn’t leave and with it you become an open doorway and disconnected from light/the sun. Your light body “aura’ is disconnected and the body won’t reject certain technologies they want within people.

CF9-FE6-F0-51-B6-4335-A9-CF-9-C01774-BE9

A bridge, door or gateway through technology. 
Which is deeply disturbing and I personally don’t see any good aspects to it and this can be used to create a state of immortality within the physical form - the privileged who want to cheat death because they’re scum sucking parasites and don’t want what’s otherwise coming to them and view this state of being as their ultimate goal/reality which is why they want to control everything - or a robotic order following slave race - everyone else. 
A state of the living dead, or what you may call “the undead”…
I certainly wouldn’t want anyone to just take my word for it, research and think about it but I can safely say something very much like this is defiantly occurring and this is just my interpretation even if we don’t want to believe anything even remotely like this could be occurring because it appears insane. As it should to most people.

Marilyn Manson - If I was your Vampire Max Pain II
https://youtu.be/rOlt89JmHS0?si=kl_AWcwW8znAhLZX

If you’re interested in this you should read though my post on Enter the Void - Bardo etc this information isn’t sourced from anywhere particular than my POV to give an understanding on this and my way of trying to put across my thinking/feeling on this.

Red Dragon: Showing off the tattoo HD CLIP

EXCLUSIVE: My son’s David Icke obsession killed him but I’m proud that he made his own choices
Susan Monrose believes son Luke drowned attempting to achieve the “astral projection” expounded by Icke, who says he is the son of God
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/david-icke-obsession-killed-son-2796290

We all hear what we wanna hear
I bet he was pissed when it didn’t work. Better luck next time.

You’d be much better off with; LSD, Magic Mushrooms or Cannabis… 
If anyone asks though I’ll blame Mike.
Ep111: Secret Drugs of Buddhism - Mike Crowley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao0f0_rwQ_c

Jim Morrison - Doors, Gateway Portal…
⚡️ 
The Doors - Riders of the Storm
https://youtu.be/iv8GW1GaoIc?si=ADksJdoRDrPRTmTj

Longer DOENUT FACTORY Video
THE MATTHEW PERRY ECLIPSE RITUAL!!!

Matthew Perry, the actor known as Chandler Bing in the Friends series, has died by drowning in his jacuzzi on 28th October, three days before Halloween of 2023/223, and on the date of the Hunters Full Moon! 
And the seemingly obligatory enigmatic “last post” on social media showed Matthew in said jacuzzi under the same moon just days ago. 
This image will be shared thousands of times with millions of people giving their energy to the moon and a now dead Matthew in the water in which he died over one of the most important ritual sacrifice dates in the annual calendar of the dark occultist.  
It’s Satanism twenty first century style.  

Matty Perry in English Gematria equals 966

Chandler in Hebrew Gematria equals 161
Moloch in Hebrew Gematria equals 161
Matty Perry in Simple Gematria equals 161
9/6 inversions of each other, 161/191/119, 966/666

Matthew was born on 19th August 1969/ 8:19:1969, “coincidentally” the 23rd birthday of Former president Bill Clinton. 

Chandler Bing Dead in English Gematria equals 666

The Hunter Moon… Is it a coincidence that the name Biden is within chaDlEr BINg .. DEBIN/BIDEN.. Hunter Biden, corrupt son of the senile idiot who is currently war mongering for his handlers (cHandler) to promote WWIII?
28th October was 21 days after the beginning of the Israel conflict.
21- 7+7+7, 7 the male god energy, the number of Osiris.

3759-C31-E-D8-DE-4990-9705-CD254-E44-CFF

It’s a little too late now I know, but you where onto something Mattman…

Stigmata (1999) Patricia Arquette - Official Trailer #1 (HD)

E1-F27-E19-92-B6-49-BC-9766-9-EAE45-C352

The Kingdom of God is within you - “Solomons Temple”
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/32165-from-%E2%80%9Cphillip-schofield%E2%80%9D-to-state-censorship%C2%A0/&do=findComment&comment=517489

3-E7-EFE36-885-F-4-C85-855-F-EB0630-E609

Jennifer Aniston Has Been Doing a "Goddess Circle" Ritual with Her Besties for 30 Years
The Dumpling actress told The New York Times that she and her friends do it "for every major event of their lives."
https://www.shape.com/celebrities/news/jennifer-aniston-goddess-circle-ritual

I hold No Reservations 🙄

444693-A7-664-D-473-A-8656-7-E9-C7-A28-F

Anthony Bourdain - No Reservations - Beirut

https://vimeo.com/209124416

Children blown to bits and starving Vs 'our best friend' Chandler Perry.... which one will get more of the public's emotion?? I think we know the answer to that one. :v 

Today's got 83 numerology (30+10+20+23=83) and the front pages of the subconscious-programming-propaganda-rags have the word 'drowned' on them ("Drowned" = 83 in English Gematria) but I think there's another word they're pointing to that goes nicely with the images of Gaza alongside this geezer 'our best friend', and that is....

"Murder" = 83 in reverse English Gematria

62 days left in the year today. They're showing you their full moon 'sacrifice' whose Faustian bargain (deal with the devil) just ended. :v

"Matthew Perry" = 62 (Reverse Full Reduction)
"Sacrifice" = 62 (Reverse Full Reduction)
"Faustian Bargain" = 62 (Full Reduction)

9-ABA64-AC-70-A7-49-B6-936-E-692-C01000-

9170-AB33-6-FF3-4-B2-B-A192-85701-F761-D

Turns out you can… WHO knew.

Constantine: A Perfect Circle - Passive

EE8-FBB68-EDFC-45-FB-B0-BB-347-AB6-F7-C4

“We all know that Matthew Perry was on the flight logs. for the Lolita Express for Epstein Island.”
https://www.tiktok.com/@jennalee2017/video/7295476902901337387

Lolita (1962) - Bathtub Consolation Scene (6/10) | Movieclips

To whom it may concern, you're not mourning Matthew Perry, you're mourning Chandler Bing, the character. 

It's a prime example of how the controllers are able to get some of us emotionally invested enough to stay interested in their distractions. 

Mourn your neighbours, not those that don't even know who you are. 

Well, mourn whoever you like but I'm just saying 
☺️😁

362-DBDA2-451-F-4-BA2-9-C87-369-DD5-E8-E

5-E9-F4-DB8-3055-4-F8-B-8733-2-D8-C1-F5-

Chandra Grahan is Hindu and means Lunar Eclipse.  …
Chandra/Chandler? 
And the moon has effect on the earths water, hence Chandler died in water under the  eclipse moon.”

Lunar Eclipse 2023: Effects of Chandra Grahan on your health... 
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/soul-search/lunar-eclipse-2023-effects-of-chandra-grahan-on-your-health-myths-precautions-and-all-you-need-to-know/articleshow/104762337.cms?from=mdr

5-FABC245-9-BEA-4495-B0-DB-108-A5-BBD462

Check out the Illuminati pyramid with what looks like angel wings representing "death" 

Death by Illuminati????

I've done a more detailed post on my blog regarding other codes and numbers regarding the death of Matthew Perry 

But just concentrating on this scene from the show FRIENDS and the sudden death of Matthew Perry - check out these following numbers^^^^^

Matthew Perry or to use his full given matrix name - Matthew Langford Perry in Gematria = 111

111 x 111 = 12321(pyramid by numbers - three levels)

Matthew Langford Perry dies aged 54 after jacuzzi tragedy in Gematria = 11711

7 = Completion in Luciferian Teachings 

1111 x 1111 = 1234321(pyramid by numbers - four levels) 

🖤👊🏼💥👍🏼⭐🤯

3239-F0-F7-55-BA-4-F3-D-AE1-D-A84-D20-EA

Prodigy - The Matrix

1-CD4-CF47-86-A1-44-A6-8-E6-A-E80569-F98

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threefold_death

91-DCF4-A2-5836-49-EA-B24-B-805-C733-ED1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifunctional_hypothesis

Alan Watts - Escaping the Matrix
https://youtu.be/1UeoOulPutQ?si=9e4AG15seGKZ-TyL

Well, time is on my side, yes it is… Yes it is

7-BC2764-A-C7-E2-48-F8-802-B-DE051-A39-E

You'll come running back (I said so many times before) 
You'll come running back to me”

Or as the naysayers will say, Time is on my hands… 🤷🏽‍♂️ Fuck em. 
If they know what’s good for them they’ll take the time.

Time Is On My Side (Mono Version)

Other things to note that maybe of interest to those who can see the forrest for the trees but perhaps less obvious references…

International Intelligence Network - Global Web Death Cult and Intelligence Agencies are all interlinked with obvious emphasis upon the CIA whom later killed him and peddled the Vietnam War and buried the secret illegal Israeli - ZionIst - Nuclear Program to name just a few key points.
It is parties of this death cult behind these type of ritual scripted events and such energy trawling.
The Bay of Pigs - The Death Cult didn’t account for a full moon - It would be the first fucking time and that’s a fact. Slaughter happens upon a full moon again and again…
President John F Kennedy's speech, warning us...
https://youtu.be/qvSD6If3zds?si=OfffrZhJWGBpGIVq

Based upon JFK Assassination type conspiracy and such notions not a great film but certainly gives some perspective even if it is too sedated for certain tastes.
Suicided 
The Parallax View (Modern Trailer) 1974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJDc79h2fo

Digitisation of life - Psychological Exploitation based upon ideas of Mind Control and Advertising and Marketing, aka Edward Bernays type engineering of consent, human behaviour modification
Suicided
“If looks could kill…”
Looker 1981 Trailer
https://youtu.be/1tiDwnwZjlg?si=NwcHUeM0RYc0Pzg4

Metal Gear Archons - A.I. Technocracy - Bill Gates Brave New Virtual World The Internet - Cloud ☁️“Jesus” is the Ghost in the Machine 

Police Corruption - a changed society following WWI & WWII the death cult getting what they wanted out of it and the masses sold down the river.

Just like following of every war, the masses end up worse off than before they started as if some “unsung anti-hero” with less glamour than the movies, engineering the “every mans man”. Or tomorrows women, today…🤔

When wars are systematically engineered by these parasites we need more people to say fuck you and see this as strength not compliance. 

How these wars are being fought have in some respects changed, so much so many people can’t see it as warfare. 

It’s a psychological war of manipulation.

🎥 L.A. CONFIDENTIAL (1997) | Movie Trailer | Full HD | 1080p
https://youtu.be/DacxCcEo-HY?si=WfpIl0DH9avrOlLC

Gangster Squad (2013) Official Trailer [HD]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2d16vopvk

Chumbawamba Mary Mary Stigmata on Vimeo

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Ghost - Mary On A Cross (Official Audio)

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xpwales said:

Some people do genuinely believe some have gone in to witness protection programs, but again no way to prove that either. Unless they appear again of course.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jason57 said:

I don't believe there's any proof or logs proving Matt was on that island.

How can we have any proof for any of it for that matter when crooks are investigating crooks?

It’s the same everywhere these predators operate, the evidence disappears or the victim list gets accidentally released and the criminals have more rights than the victims etc 

Anyways I haven’t explored it but does seem Matt was very cosy with dodgy political characters anyhow whilst also backing mass eugenics, so it really wouldn’t surprise me that being the case.

The fact its circulating and the film Lolita has James Mason in a bath tub in a stupa before he finally gets to be alone with his Lolita after killing her mother if I remember right I haven’t seen it in years so can’t quite remember… They believe it was an accident.

But it is certainly interesting what you pick up on. Thanks for your comment 👍

Lolita (1962) - No Longer Your Doup Scene (5/10) | Movieclips

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

I'm sure we've seen the list of celebs that were on that island. It seemed to be A listers and elites. It could be seen as slander to accuse someone of being there that wasn't.

However, it does surprise me how many people know who were on that island and still continue to listen to their music or watch their movies.

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

How can we have any proof for any of it for that matter when crooks are investigating crooks?

It’s the same everywhere these predators operate, the evidence disappears or the victim list gets accidentally released and the criminals have more rights than the victims etc 

Anyways I haven’t explored it but does seem Matt was very cosy with dodgy political characters anyhow whilst also backing mass eugenics, so it really wouldn’t surprise me that being the case.

The fact its circulating and the film Lolita has James Mason in a bath tub in a stupa before he finally gets to be alone with his Lolita after killing her mother if I remember right I haven’t seen it in years so can’t quite remember… They believe it was an accident.

But it is certainly interesting what you pick up on. Thanks for your comment 👍

Lolita (1962) - No Longer Your Doup Scene (5/10) | Movieclips

Search the flight logs. https://epsteinsblackbook.com/flights - He doesn't appear to be on there.

• Like 1