Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

DannyUK

Food for thought.

As you’ll likely already be aware, Matthew Langford Perry is dead.

‘Friends’ star Matthew Perry dead at 54, found in hot tub at L.A. home, sources say 
https://apple.news/ANqnN8YilSISBM7nOgkeMjA

FB676-DAA-9152-41-DF-BAC1-5-C0-B02-E0-D8

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Rudolph Steiner: Spiritual Vaccine

https://youtu.be/EOMcK5LL3r4?si=wuZt-tMstzyhYCLG

FAME - David Bowie

https://youtu.be/Ypgq0qdgVZA?si=0Yx7lt_QdqwuV-ME

This seems to have coincided with the 137th Birthday of The Statue of Liberty - that occult symbol which represents the Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon.

This obviously being a famous monument within New York the same city Friends is set and Matthew Perry is famous for playing Chandler Bing. Is this focus of significance?

28th October 2023 Full Hunters Moon - Matthew 10:28 - Matthew Perry Death 28.10.2023

6-EC01-DA5-B39-D-43-B3-AAFD-BA5916963058

Creed - Signs

https://youtu.be/ZhGWTVnp3nw?si=ci2OQUMEBs56lOfK

India not Landing on the Moon 🌚 So, why?

A Moonage Daydream

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender  Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

6-F804-A74-2298-4-FAB-A2-DE-B18-BFC91-A6

Under Your Spell - Desire

77-F42323-67-CB-4-DC3-9595-7-CD302-F4-DE

Last picture on FB Page…

Lady Liberty's birthday is coming soon

“On October 28, 1886, the statue of "Liberty Enlightening the World" was officially unveiled.”

This reminds me of the ritual death of Prince which also coincided with the Queen of Englands “Purple Reign” where global monuments were illuminated purple - Purple Rain.

Landmarks Around the World Light Up in Purple for Prince

https://youtu.be/3kxFyIXZ3ok?si=tpySq2UP9Mv_CXMC

This was said by the media to be because of the death of Prince but was likely a cover for the Queen and this was prepared for well within advance. 

8-E02-F352-6-C66-4-CE8-8-F68-AFD94-A779-

Prince did not like elevators and pointed out that he even included the lyric, "Don't let the elevator bring us down," in the 1984 song, "Let's Go Crazy" - Prince & The Revolution

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Bowie as Agent Jefferies - David Lynch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVNQjThgg3o

"Matthew Perry" = 64 in Full Reduction Gematria. 

64 days left in the year…

His full name matches "The Statue Of Liberty".

"Matthew Langford Perry" = 102 (Reverse Full Reduction)

"The Statue Of Liberty" = 102 (Reverse Full Reduction)

102+201=303 ... 33  

54 Years of Age

It's all points to the script writer... 👇

"Freemasonic" = 54 (Full Reduction)

"Jesuit Order" = 54 (Full Reduction)

Murder By Numbers - The Police 

DEAA1-CD6-F634-42-DF-812-E-B7-FAA5381-C0

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Whore of Babylon - Babalon

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working

Tainted Love-Marilyn Manson Lyrics

If I can I’ll add more to this post later.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• DannyUK changed the title to Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Just to add, some politically oriented connections (maybe relevant, or not)...

(1) He played Ted Kennedy and was the Executive producer of the 2017 television series "The Kennedys: After Camalot".

(2) In 2011, Perry lobbied the U.S. Congress as a celebrity spokesperson for the National Association of Drug Court Professionals in support of funding for drug courts.

• Like 3

For me, the death of Adam Johnson - Hockey Player (28 Oct 2023) also suggests some symbolism...

Adam - Adamic race (46 chromosomes)

Number 47 - 1 Additional chromosome (modified DNA)

Died 28th day of month - 2x8 = 88 = Trump (and many other meanings, infinity / transformation etc.)

He was 29 - (two  9's = 99)

"The players formed a RING around Johnson and screens were placed around him to shield him from worried onlookers."

"Roughly 8,000 people at Utilita Arena Sheffield were “asked to leave the building due to a major medical emergency,” the Panthers announced on X. "

https://nypost.com/2023/10/29/sports/former-nhl-player-adam-johnson-suffers-severe-cut-to-neck-during-game/

2020-2021 - Johnson signed up to a Swedish hockey team due to the COVID 19 restrictions in America.

• Like 1

Matt made no secret of his past addiction to painkillers and booze. It's reported that he suffered a cardiac arrest, many wrestlers who have been abusing pain pills have died of heart failure or cardiac arrest. Perhaps his past addiction caught up with him.

Another theory is maybe he relapsed, or ended taking heavy drugs, that would explain his weird posts and lack thereof.

I just don't buy that every celebrity death is a ritual or sacrafice.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Matt made no secret of his past addiction to painkillers and booze. It's reported that he suffered a cardiac arrest, many wrestlers who have been abusing pain pills have died of heart failure or cardiac arrest. Perhaps his past addiction caught up with him.

Another theory is maybe he relapsed, or ended taking heavy drugs, that would explain his weird posts and lack thereof.

Agreed and no amount of irrelevant cultural references is going to make it so either. 

• Like 1

I don't know. Man survives for 54 years, even though he is an apparent ex-addict who with his fame and wealth has likely access to all sorts of stuff that can be dangerous and put you in much danger. Same man is apparently jabbed if you believe his social media posts, as was Shane Warne another who 'has lived life on the edge'. Within a couple of years of the jab rollout both have died from likely heart 'complications'. 

His recent social media posts just add another twist to this, and more mystery or depth to the suspiciousness. The social media posts almost seem like he was possessed by an 'entity'. 

• Like 2

It's unusual to drown in a tub. I have heard of it happening for example where someone had an epileptic fit

I do think that in the wake of the covid jabs we are going to see more vaxidents where vehicles crash or planes crash or people drown because their heart gives out suddenly

So while keeping an open mind about the star-whacker theory my working hypothesis at the moment would be a cardiac arrest brought about due possibly to the covid jabs in a person with a bad health record

An area that is very suspicious with celebrity deaths is the '27 club' of people who died in strange ways when they were 27. In satanism things are often inverted for example they invert the pentagram so that the upright arm of the star representing spirit is faced downwards below the horns of duality. The number 72 has occult significance as the shem hamphoresh. 27 represents a flipping around of the number 72. Is this significant? I don't know but it's certainly a possiblity

Matt wasn't 27 but that doesn't rule out foul play.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

He also posted 3 cranberries on a table in a short clip to his social media. The Cranberries singer died of accidental drowning, 4 piece band became a 3 piece. 

https://rumble.com/v3sge18-mathew-perry-posted-cranberries-before-dying-cranberries-singer-died-of-dro.html

Looking back at that clip, it looks very unnatural positioning for only one person to place the cranberries, step back as the shadow shows, but also be able to zoom in to the cranberries. That suggests at least one other person was present. I might be wrong, it just looks 'off' to me, and difficult to nail and control it all if he presumably had a phone in his right hand filming the clip. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Another Hollywood 'celebrity' with serious depression, drug and drink problems, drowns in the bath like Whitney and her daughter, during a full moon at Halloween.

Hmm....

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Velma said:

Another Hollywood 'celebrity' with serious depression, drug and drink problems, drowns in the bath like Whitney and her daughter, during a full moon at Halloween.

Hmm....

I think people are looking for stuff that isn't there. Matt was a huge Batman fan, that's where all the Mattman stuff came from.

8 hours ago, Velma said:

Hmm....

And Jim Morrison and Dolores from the Cranberries died in bathtubs (allegedly)

Bathtubs feature heavily in celeb imagery, like the black eye, and hand over one eye, that kind of level. Nearly every band has some kind of bathtub photo. I mean, why? Is it some kind of initiation to show they are entering into "the club"?

image.jpeg.eb2197124f787c5373e47715bb956cd8.jpeg

image.jpeg.167979e643283e2facb7a2c03e4e5891.jpeg

image.jpeg.7276adfca0365cab5af2e8d1e8e82c24.jpeg

image.jpeg.1ebb57a459275f471dad22ccf1fa8397.jpeg

image.png.103cdd09ea0c561240ec8c7572e447c4.png

image.jpeg.2fe4019dff0e3a1bab50644318ff40ef.jpeg

image.jpeg.6454258b8f6242c38de97eaac17bc8fc.jpeg

image.png.fc67b6d20c755b9fd9e45a17e9ac2ae4.png

image.jpeg.72223108d72091caaafbfd9d31779ffe.jpeg

image.jpeg.760a0771cc85ffdc4871a8308cacd8c0.jpeg

Edited by northern star
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Maybe the bathtub represents a coffin or shallow grave, which are Freemasonic symbols. 

that is an interesting comparison

the famous case of william morgan who was drowned by freemasons occured because he broke his oaths of silence

• Like 3