Jump to content

Acapulco Hurricane - help needed


legion

Recommended Posts

I've just watched Jeff's latest video. 

He's explained what he got wrong and why.. 

 

He's also saying that bad as it is, it's not as bad as it could have been. 

 

Power companies are already working at restoring electricity as quick as they can. 

 

Lots of people coming together and doing what's needed. 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hXl68yWIj7f7/ 

 

 

Screenshot_20231031_161525.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

here amongst the freedom community

 

I see that you asked about Jeff and Dollar Vigilante a few years back. 

I haven't noticed but guess you've moved there now from elsewhere. 

 

If you have time, can you open a thread and tell us a bit about your experience. Where did you move from..? Did you speak Spanish before you arrived there. 

 

I know several friends who have travelled through Mexico several times and always give glowing stories about their adventures. But only one of them has settled there. (several hours up the coast from Acapulco) 

 

If you've already told of your experiences elsewhere on the forum, then I missed it and ask you to point me in the right direction. 

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, legion said:

 

I see that you asked about Jeff and Dollar Vigilante a few years back. 

I haven't noticed but guess you've moved there now from elsewhere. 

 

If you have time, can you open a thread and tell us a bit about your experience. Where did you move from..? Did you speak Spanish before you arrived there. 

 

I know several friends who have travelled through Mexico several times and always give glowing stories about their adventures. But only one of them has settled there. (several hours up the coast from Acapulco) 

 

If you've already told of your experiences elsewhere on the forum, then I missed it and ask you to point me in the right direction. 

Thanks 

I've not opened a specific thread about myself. I have talked about various aspects tho. 

I don't really want to make a public thread about my life per se. If you want to chat privately or on telegram I am happy to so that. I do spend a fair amount of time helping people who want to or have moved to Mexico. 

For me it was more of a spiritual journey combined with an off grid ambition.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2023 at 3:32 PM, legion said:

 

Jeff has been working on himself. 

Stopped drinking alcohol. 

Stopped smoking. 

Working out physically. 

Meditates. 

 

Max Igan gave him a huge nudge.. 

 

Perhaps that's why he sounds different..? 

 

 

I haven't watched him in a while but he used to walk around telling everyone that he does health stuff literally all day, whilst smoking a vape and being out of breath after 5 mins of walking....

 

Personally I find him an entertaining character, but I think he's full of shite and tries to scam people at any opportunity or get them to sign up to his crypto newsletter which is expensive, where you can enjoy buying the crypto he recommends so he can sell it to you...

 

Definitely advise caution sending any funds to him

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Mr H said:

breath after 5 mins of walking

 

I saw similar comments underneath his videos. That was around the time he was living more in Acapulco, up in the hills at the property he's now trying to sell. 

That property is on a seriously steep hill that the video perspective omitted. If you look carefully with this in mind you can then see just how steep it is. Anyone would struggle to walk up this road and talk constantly IMO. 

 

21 hours ago, Mr H said:

Personally I find him an entertaining character

 

Me too. He's funny. I laugh with him and at him. He's a complete buffoon sometimes. Captain chaos, trying to talk and manage his Son and Lucy.. 

 

I've never been interested in crypto so I always ignore the crypto plugs. 

 

I'm just glad for the light hearted update of the developing Apocalypse.. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Mr H said:

Definitely advise caution sending any funds to him

 

On a serious note, he's managed to drum up over $300,000 and seems to be walking the talk. Roughly a 50 man/woman team working with several vehicles ferrying goods from outside of Acapulco into the areas that need it. 

 

His boat is insured which is as good as a sale (he was trying to sell it) 

His house on the hill has minimal damage and is looking as good as sold, once it's repaired, with a buyer in place. 

So financially, Jeff is in a good place. No need to steal Hurricane Funds IMO. 

 

I don't believe that the people / team around him would let Jeff quietly embezzle the Hurricane Funds, even if he wanted to. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, legion said:

 

On a serious note, he's managed to drum up over $300,000 and seems to be walking the talk. Roughly a 50 man/woman team working with several vehicles ferrying goods from outside of Acapulco into the areas that need it. 

 

His boat is insured which is as good as a sale (he was trying to sell it) 

His house on the hill has minimal damage and is looking as good as sold, once it's repaired, with a buyer in place. 

So financially, Jeff is in a good place. No need to steal Hurricane Funds IMO. 

 

I don't believe that the people / team around him would let Jeff quietly embezzle the Hurricane Funds, even if he wanted to. 

 

 

Scammers don't usually need money...

 

I hope you are right friend and the people received their funds.🙏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I hope you are right friend and the people received their funds.

 

Max Igan would call it out if he got even a sniff of deception over the funds.. Danny seems a righteous person too. Too many good eyes on Jeff. 

😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, legion said:

 

Max Igan would call it out if he got even a sniff of deception over the funds.. Danny seems a righteous person too. Too many good eyes on Jeff. 

😉

Yeah I'm unsure about Max 

 

He definitely seems genuine to a degree and shares some good stuff. And is more serious than Jeff.

 

But when I used to watch his show, he was asking his viewers for money to send him because he couldn't afford to live. Then couple weeks later he owns and runs a bar. Obviously I don't know the details but smelt bad to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah I'm unsure about Max 

 

He definitely seems genuine to a degree and shares some good stuff. And is more serious than Jeff.

 

But when I used to watch his show, he was asking his viewers for money to send him because he couldn't afford to live. Then couple weeks later he owns and runs a bar. Obviously I don't know the details but smelt bad to me. 

 

2 things.. 

1) I'm sure Jeff gave Max a bit of a hand with the Bar. 

(I followed the bar Telegram group) 

 

2) Max never actually 'owned' the bar. He took over a lease that was coming to it's end. I think he paid off the previous tenant for some of the gear inside - tables / chairs / stage and basic sound equipment. 

 

He did alright when Anarcopulco was on, as there were lots of visitors. But when it went quiet it obviously wasn't viable when the actual owner tried to renegotiate  the tenancy. 

 

Also Max would be stupid not to have a small amount tucked away for such times when he has to 'up and go', as he did getting out of Oz. 

An emergency fund kinda thing.. 

 

Max looks really down as Gaza is being utterly destroyed. He has friends in Gaza that he can't contact. 

Also, the secret garden has been flattened. His favourite spot to connect with nature. 

 

His computer and guitars in Acapulco were saved by someone but they ended up in a van in Mexico City I believe. 

He's still in the USA and undecided where he's going to settle next. 

 

Not good times for Max 🙁 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For clarification I never said Berwick would embezzle the hurricane funds, just that he has done a lot of scamming in his past and that many others were also setting up aid including local officials etc.

Max gets a commission i think for promoting Anarcapulco and speaking there plus donations from watchers etc. 

One thing mexico is good at is cleaning up. There is a bit of an obsession with it. Covid was a dream for many in that regard. So I don't doubt they will get it up and running again. Mexico is 70% mountain and housing is often humble except for in richer zones. Some folks literally live in wood or tin shacks or housing cobbled together from what they can find.

It should teach us all a lesson though. Coastal regions are not safe in terms of natural disasters, wherever you are in the world. The poles are splitting into 4 and the schumann frequencies are changing, hence we can definitely expect more in terms of floods, huge storms, earthquakes and mudslides.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2023 at 2:11 PM, legion said:

Max looks really down as Gaza is being utterly destroyed. He has friends in Gaza that he can't contact.

 

his latest video has footage of people being thrown into tyre filled burn pits before then being executed. Max says its current footage coming out of gaza

 

can we verify that? If so then there is an actual holocaust unfolding in gaza

 

if, as many of us suspect this is all really about driving the palestineans out of gaza and into sinai then that would be to create living space for israelis or to use the nazi term for that: 'lebensraum'

 

if the footage is current and coming out of gaza and accurately depicting what's going on there then there is a heck of a lot more going on in gaza then the 'humiliation' of prisoners that the daily mail has reported on (ie the footage of prisoners stripped, bound and dragged that's circulating online)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2023 at 9:08 AM, legion said:

 

As seen in any Internet search. 

I've looked into the passport scandals. Not just Mexican. Other South American countries too. 

Seems to me that Jeff was one of a few middle men and the real people that earnt by the scamming, scammed everyone including Jeff. 

 

It's easy to point to accusations. 

I'd be interested in direct knowledge of scamming by Jeff. 

 

He's a self confessed capitalist. 

An Anarchy Capitalist. 

A label he's put forwards in an attempt to explain his position. 

He's a Libertarian and Voluntruist. 

 

As far as I'm aware through Max, Danny Sessoms and others, Jeff contributes to the local community. 

 

Can you please explain how Jeff scammed you..? Directly scammed you or close friends or family.. 

Thanks 

OK so being a capitalist makes it fine to scam people then by your estimation.

You have blinders on and only want to believe he is what he pretends to be.

All you did was attach a load of labels to him to make him seem legit. No doubt many of those labels come from Berwick himself.

Perhaps before folks become fan boys they should look deeper then his own videos. 

 

I know people who were scammed by him. Anarcapulco is rely just about pushing crypto and money.

There will be a point soon when none of that will matter.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2023 at 7:31 PM, Macnamara said:

his latest video has footage of people being thrown into tyre filled burn pits before then being executed. Max says its current footage coming out of gaza

 

can we verify that?

 

That is deeply disturbing footage. 

Reminds me of scenes I've seen from in Cambodia, Vietnam and also the Russian Revolution scenes in the Europa documentary. 

 

What the fuck is done to people's minds to be okay to do such stuff? 

😕 

 

It would seem that Max has posted incorrect footage. Accidentally I'd guess from stuff probably sent to him. 

 

From what I've gathered the uniforms and guns are not used by the IDF. 

 

The footage is claimed to be from ISSI /AI Quaida in Syria in 2013. 

 

I'm sure Max will correct this next time he posts. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

OK so being a capitalist makes it fine to scam people then by your estimation

 

No. It doesn't. 

 

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

You have blinders on and only want to believe he is what he pretends to be

 

Possibly. 

 

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Anarcapulco is rely just about pushing crypto and money.

 

That's his answer to the coming collapse of the Dollar. 

 

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

There will be a point soon when none of that will matter.

 

Highly likely, unfortunately. 

 

I haven't had the time to PM you yet, sorry.. I've got "stuff" going on that needs attending to. Just popped on quickly to answer Macs posts that I read earlier, that I felt was quite importance to address. 

 

Speak soon. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crypto is not the answer to the dollar collapse. Thats fear of loss, again. There are so many ways crypto can be taken down. At best its a temporary plaster. Unless its used mainstream by all it is pointless.

 

What we are witnessing is the last throes of a dying empire.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, legion said:

It would seem that Max has posted incorrect footage. Accidentally I'd guess from stuff probably sent to him. 

 

From what I've gathered the uniforms and guns are not used by the IDF. 

 

The footage is claimed to be from ISSI /AI Quaida in Syria in 2013.

 

yeah i noticed that they weren't dressed in IDF uniforms. I think what is unfolding out there both with the initial hamas attacks and then the bombing and invasion of gaza is horrific enough without embellishment. We need to be accurate otherwise we are no better than the mainstream

 

Max is likely sent a lot of stuff by a lot of people, much will be well intentioned but some might be intended to mislead so he's going to need to keep his game tight

 

that was strange how that hurricane smashed right into acapulco where he is living though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2023 at 10:47 AM, legion said:

Me too. He's funny. I laugh with him and at him. He's a complete buffoon sometimes. Captain chaos, trying to talk and manage his Son and Lucy..

 

He's a swashbuckler for sure! i think he sold his tech company, bought a yacht, sailed it down into the gulf of mexico where it then sank.

 

in the past i saw myself as more of an anarcho-communist but i always liked the can-do spirit of anarcho-capitalists. I think cryptos brought quick and easy money for some and with that there is a danger of drifting away from REAL things. If we want a real parallel economy then that requires one that can provide all the essentials of life:

-food

-shelter

-medicines

-education

-community

 

And the production of those things requires hard work, there's no getting round it and perhaps people who have landed a fortune in cryptos might not have the hunger to carve out those things. Sounds like jeff is building a ranch though which suggests to me that he is turning his mind towards food production. I get the sense that he is preparing to weather a collapse of the economy and perhaps society itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2023 at 1:26 PM, Mr H said:

Yeah I'm unsure about Max 

 

He definitely seems genuine to a degree and shares some good stuff. And is more serious than Jeff.

 

But when I used to watch his show, he was asking his viewers for money to send him because he couldn't afford to live. Then couple weeks later he owns and runs a bar. Obviously I don't know the details but smelt bad to me. 

 

When i was in india i was at this holy site where there is this giant statue on a huge rock mound and i got talking to this old mendicant. He explained to me that he hadn't always been wandering around with no possessions and that he had once lived a normal life with a regular job and house and family etc. He said it was not unusual in India for people to renounce worldy goods and pursue the spiritual path in the latter portion of life. Many of them rely on the charity of the public to live their detached lives and it appears many people don't begrudge them this. Perhaps it is because they act as a kind of touchstone to a world beyond the material and the hurly-burly of life.

 

Max is kinda the closest thing we have to those wandering mendicants in the west. He does actually provide a service for his crowd funding though as his videos often provide an interesting perspective. I'm not sure i always agree with everything he says though for example he once said that the large stone plateaus were possibly the fossilised remains of tree stumps where once giant trees had stood; maybe i'm being close minded but when he said that  i thought 'oh max you've been enjoying some of that fine mexican mary-J haven't you?'

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah that's probably the most likely case with max. And agreed sometimes in my little opinion he can get a bit carried away or seems a bit gullible with the videos people send him which he shows us.

 

But with everyone. People shouldn't disregard whole body of work if someone makes a mistake or is not perfect like we all are.

 

He could definitely post something a bit more cheery from time to time...😆

 

I haven't seen him try and scam anyone and he doesn't try and sell a course or newsletter. I just had suspicion about the bar, but someone explained that above

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...