Acapulco Hurricane - help needed

legion

Just seen some of the damage shown on the latest Max Igan report... looks as though large amounts of property and land have been absolutely devastated. :-(

https://www.bitchute.com/video/t5tj72mLJZA7/   (approx. 58 mins in...)

On that video report Max states that this is the fastest ever hurricane in history to intensify from a tropical storm... so, playing devil's advocate here and given what has just happened in Lahaina, I'm going to speculate that this storm was given some artificial assistance to turn it in to what it became...

I'd encourage people to start looking at some of these independent weather sites who are looking out for things like HAARP and Doppler Effect changing cloud formations etc and perhaps leading to the cause of this.

As with Maui, as with Israel, I'm already smelling a massive rat here.

Edited by HAARPING_On
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very suss as ever. The targeting continues. 

On a side note, how different does Jeff sound these days. A mate sent a video yesterday and it didn't have a link, everything looked like Jeff but I didn't believe it was him because his voice is totally different these days from when I last watched any of his stuff a few years ago. 

10 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

I'm going to speculate that this storm was given some artificial assistance to turn it in to what it became...

I'd encourage people to start looking at some of these independent weather sites who are looking out for things like HAARP and Doppler Effect changing cloud formations etc and perhaps leading to the cause of this.

As with Maui, as with Israel, I'm already smelling a massive rat here.

58 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Very suss as ever. The targeting continues. 

Yes, absolutely agree, thanks 

And there's that bloody magic word again; 'unprecedented'. 

Lately there's been so many disasters, blamed on the climate, and so many people abandoned, and left to dig with their bare hands, and equivalent! 

• Like 4

Jeff Berwick is a scammer. He cares only about himself and money. His wife is from a big cartel. He doesn't live in Acapulco, he lives near Quarter on a gated complex. He has a second house in Acapulco.

Much of what he said in that first video he made was not true. There was no media blackout. I was reading the news as it unfolded. I didn't see any reports that people were not allowed in the area. All communications in the area were down though. The Red Cross were there trying to help with that.

If you donate to Berwick you have no idea if that money is going where he says it is.

The storm progressed and intensified very rapidly. No roads or airports were passable for many hours. Military air base was also flattened. Troops were sent straight away but the mud slide hindered efforts to get power up and running. A lot of Acapulco is quite poor and they scratch a living from tourism.

There are others who have set up donation pages who have more ethics than Berwick. Please use discernment when forwarding stuff without any knowledge of the truth, otherwise so called truthers are no better than legacy media and are just forwarding sensationalist info.

Also for those who may be unaware of it, the electromagnetic frequencies on the planet are changing right now which will cause a lot of weather disruption and earthquakes. We have already seen a lot of this around the world. Not everything is HAARP or other geoengineering.

Edited by RobinJ
  • Like 3

On 10/27/2023 at 11:51 PM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

On a side note, how different does Jeff sound these days. A mate sent a video yesterday and it didn't have a link, everything looked like Jeff but I didn't believe it was him because his voice is totally different these days from when I last watched any of his stuff a few years ago

Jeff has been working on himself. 

Stopped drinking alcohol. 

Stopped smoking. 

Working out physically. 

Meditates. 

Max Igan gave him a huge nudge.. 

Perhaps that's why he sounds different..? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

There are others who have set up donation pages

Post the links here then..  

Jeff Berwick is a scammer

Can you please take this to the Jeff Berwick thread. This is about the disaster. 

His wife is from a big cartel. He doesn't live in Acapulco, he lives near Quarter on a gated complex. He has a second house in Acapulco

So what.. 

Again can this be taken to the other thread..? 

Thanks 

Edited by legion

I was commenting on the video ABOUT the Mexican disaster put out BY Berwick. How is that not relevant? Half the info supplied was about the lack of truth he was shouting? Or don't we care about truth anymore? 

Unfortunately it is a major problem with society that people want to make money out of others misfortune. Programming, as per usual.

This is one person arranging donations (as requested) There are many more if you choose to look further than Berwick bullshit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy83zNrL3Ci/?img_index=1

4 hours ago, legion said:

Jeff has been working on himself. 

Stopped drinking alcohol. 

Stopped smoking. 

Working out physically. 

Meditates. 

Max Igan gave him a huge nudge.. 

Perhaps that's why he sounds different..? 

That is great if true. I used to watch some of Jeff's walk and talks years ago and they were good, but I always felt his 'ego' got in the way. By 'ego', I mean the unhealed and shadow aspects of him. Great to hear he is taking this path seriously now.

I do admit that, on top of the 'ego stuff', there were other red flags that @RobinJ has pointed out. But having watched a video of Jeff last night through the Inspired channel he says that every penny will be counted for and the figures from all donations transparent, make of that what you will. Maybe Jeff has turned a corner on his path and is really on the path of the 'light' or 'good' these days. He also did say he tried to warn others of the 'hurricane' and got his neighbours to safety who have young kids as they were the only ones who would listen and so he got them and I presume those in his house in Acapulco out. We can only really judge people by their current actions. 

• Like 2

I have friends going down to Acapulco on Monday. Also some folks i know are already there and helping. There is a crisis center just outside Acapulco where helpers are meeting to gather supplies and water and  are staying. A lot of foreign nationals are there to help. Many foreigners live in Acapulco too.

The Telegram freedom channels are organising donations and supplies, emergency power, food and medical.

There is, and never was a news blackout, nor were they stopping anyone going to help. The military were there straight away. Cartels really run most of the big tourist zones, not the govt per se.

The rumour of the above stuff is simply anti AMLO propaganda as his term ends next year and the new WEF employee will get "voted" in soon.

This info comes direct from those on the ground helping, not bullshit news from those who want to make a fast buck or join in with sensationalism. The situation is bad enough without that. 80% of the most expansive resort area has been destroyed. There are reports that people are washing up on the shore now, but thats not been confirmed yet.

This whole situation is a good example of not blindly believing someone just because they are supposedly in the "freedom" news space.

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2023 at 4:20 PM, RobinJ said:

This is one person arranging donations (as requested) There are many more if you choose to look further than Berwick bullshit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy83zNrL3Ci/?img_index=1

Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish. I guess that most people involved are Spanish speaking. I'm not sure I want to be advised by an Instagram 'model' who seems to use here ample boossums for attention. 

Have you got other donation links please..? 

On another note - I listen to BBC6 all day, despite hating the corporation and it's history. It's great wide ranging music is second to none IMO. I have to put up with the BS News every hour. It's my little window into what the UK population are being fed. The BBC never seem to miss a chance to push the climate change BS. Any fires or major storms / floods around the world are always highlighted. 

The BBC news have said nothing at all about Acapulco. Nothing. It's a major unprecedented "weather" event, hitting a big city... and nothing. Strange.. 

Can you please give us some links to websites warning of the impending disaster in Acapulco ? 

I can use web tools to translate Spanish websites. 

Being in Mexico gives you a unique perspective I'm sure.. 

Thanks 

Edited by legion

On 10/29/2023 at 3:32 PM, RobinJ said:

Not everything is HAARP or other geoengineering.

Is that right.. 

Seems that there was a practice run or a failed attempt at wiping out Acapulco 2 weeks ago with an extremely strong storm that didn't progress into a major hurricane. 

It was called MAX. 

Quite a coincidence, considering Max Igan is the longest and most outspoken truther regarding Israel / Gaza / Palestinians. 

Max as you well know lives in Acapulco since escaping Australia during the oppressive Covid period. 

(with Jeff Berwick's help) 

The Hurricane centre came onto land exactly over Max's street near the beach. 

All very strange. Very very strange.. 

(and just a coincidence) 

This time of year it is very common to have hurricanes in Mexico on both coasts. It usually follows the earthquake season which is in September. The Pacific coast is particularly vulnerable due to the volcanic fault line running down that side, and, gets hurricanes every year.

My comment re HAARP was just to say that we shouldn't jump to conclusions. There are many potential reasons. It is of course possible that it was a combination of both.

El Salvador has a big storm going on now. And there's flooding all over the world. Even Africa and Europe, most of which is barely reported. The Earths electromagnetic frequencies are changing, there are lots of web sites and folks on YouTube who track that. This is a big contributing factor. Floods will no doubt become more common place just by that factor alone.

(As a side note, I've seen many floods in my visions and dreams)

Most freedom types in Mexico Post stuff on telegram. This is where we chat about local stuff going on. Links and comments came from there. Its was not a news blackout at all.

I live off grid and have a weak mobile signal only so I don't spend all day listening to "news" as I have better things to do.

I didn't personally watch that link, and whether someone has boobs or not is irrelevant to if they are raising money and gathering physical donations. Many mexican women are very voluptuous, and lots of folks are arranging donations. 

Folks are also driving down to give aid from other parts of mexico now that the main road is passable in Acapulco.

Jeff Berwick uses sensationalist language and marketing to sell all his crap. He's a known scammer here amongst the freedom community regardless of his bullshit claims to meditate for 5 hours a day, and have stopped drinking. He's an arrogant ass in reality, not the guy he portrays himself to be by his videos.

Max Igan is a genuine guy though.

Just now, legion said:

I'm not sure what his first retraction was but I'm sure I'll find it at some point. 

Jeff tweets an apology about the Red Cross in Mexico. 

Seems that it is actually working, unlike in many other disaster sites. 

Point proven re being sensationalist, wouldn't you say?

24 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

He's a known scammer

As seen in any Internet search. 

I've looked into the passport scandals. Not just Mexican. Other South American countries too. 

Seems to me that Jeff was one of a few middle men and the real people that earnt by the scamming, scammed everyone including Jeff. 

It's easy to point to accusations. 

I'd be interested in direct knowledge of scamming by Jeff. 

He's a self confessed capitalist. 

An Anarchy Capitalist. 

A label he's put forwards in an attempt to explain his position. 

He's a Libertarian and Voluntruist. 

As far as I'm aware through Max, Danny Sessoms and others, Jeff contributes to the local community. 

Can you please explain how Jeff scammed you..? Directly scammed you or close friends or family.. 

Thanks