3 Questions for Christians....are you up for it?

22 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

This guy has the same idea as me, he said something like peoples idea of God is like the Pagan thought of God. 

To my mind, so do the Christians.

Their God is a corporeal being, magical, battling the forces of evil that disturb our worlds. That the Earth was created 6000 years ago and its flat with a Crystal Dome over the top and their are hosts of Heavenly Angels and Armies of Demons working invisibly for and against us.

Of course its the job of the Church to help you through life so you don't fall foul of these invisible perils. That requires you to enter a 'sacred space' and light candles while in a state of reverence and eat bread, drink wine, sing songs, say hushed prayers and through this you show your devotion to God and you may be saved.

Well this is all Pagan to my  mind. 

Superstitious nonsense.

The Earth is NOT Flat, we are not the only creations, God is some energy, ethereal, force, intelligence that permeates through space and manifests in some part in reality.

This is not the God of the Bible who is a jealous, vengeful God who demands sacrifices and worship to appease him, who may set traps to test you and see if he can get you into Hell.

This crap is PAGAN, purely the worst form of Paganism but they've shifted from the many God's model to the One God did it all but he still has all the Pagan traits we had before - Temples, Priests, sacred days, sacred food, sacred hymns, sacred prayers only the church know and have the authority to teach so you better submit to them.

From then on its Brainwashing and Indoctrination to produce a Herd that is confused, scared and not thinking straight.

A Pagan.

The West is still under the Pagan spell of Ancient times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Grown up in England surrounded by different Christian churches and groups etc, but not a practicing Christian myself. 
Because of the amount of military bases in the area a lot of the Christian churches have American connections/influences like this crazy baptist group that’s around here, real Midsommar type stuff. 

Why did god create the universe?

Firstly, you’d have to define what you mean by ‘God’ and ‘universe’.

My understanding is that an original energy source (god) needed to know itself so it created as many things as possible (universe(s)) to know itself. 

That’s the universe we all perceive taken care of, but what about Gods own universe? Is it the same as ours? If we can perceive god and presumably god can perceive us, then it stands to reason that we really do share the same headspace (therefore universe) as the being that created all this, meaning there’s a high chance we were also created by this being, and infact actually are this being. 

The problem started when humanity got split up and the different languages got used, so names were changed and interpretations became skewed, which is why every orthodox religious person will state that their god is the one true god, but essentially it’s all the same thing. 
Maybe. Hopefully. 

wow, this reminds me of a dream / vision? i once had...
i was getting heavy into meditation and using chakra balancing binaural tunes geared towards it.

in this vision i see myself floating up horizontally off my bed,
into the sky, higher and higher, past clouds,higher, past stars,planets,galaxies,universes
and come to a point of total nothingness where i remain "floating" in nothingness.
then a bunch of golden-ish glowing text/characters start filling up the nothingness around me
and i get filled with absolute euphoria.
then suddenly something knocks me at the top of my head (theres no pain just a popping sensation)
and sends me flying back down...
at incredible speed, down past the universes, galaxies,planets,star,etc..
and i crash into the earth like glass, shattering into billions of fragments
while being totally aware of my self and being totally aware of every shattered fragment at the same time!
thats when it ended and i woke up filled with euphoria and like an extreme amount of energy.

2 hours ago, Campion said:

Yes, in other words solipsism can be true from God's infinite pov but not little me. Unless I'm saying I have achieved the highest enlightenment and become one with God, which I don't. 

In the ultimate analysis, you, or rather, I, are "God" or whatever we wish to call it, consciousness, knowing, God etc......

Everything is God. 

There is no us to become one with God. We're just God playing with himself so to speak......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Origin said:

There is only one reality. And it has nothing to do with dimensions either. 

Yes indeed, there are no dimensions in reality. Dimensions are just what reality looks like from a limited perspective.

If you view snow with yellow tinted glasses the snow will appear yellow etc...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

all universes, at some point, were created 

There are no points in time and space because there are no time and space.

So there is no point in time or locality of when this experience we are having started. (Yeah that's a head fk)

What you are experiencing is a dream like world, where there appears to be time and space, objects etc.

Edited by Mr H

On 10/30/2023 at 11:31 PM, pi3141 said:

The Kabbalists say there are 50 gates between here and the Kingdom of heaven and only Jesus has managed to cross all 50 on passing over.

Can't remember where I picked that up from.

i don't think jewish kabbalists would say that about jesus. In fact the talmud claims something very bad happened to jesus in the afterlife

23 hours ago, Mr H said:

3. God does not punish people and god is not a person. This good and bad, sinners and saints was an early attempt to provide moral guidance so we didn't go around killing each other in the absence of proper legal and police services

in an esoteric sense jehovah is the material plane: yod he vav he = jehovah

when spirit/light (shin) is brought into that equation then it becomes yod he shin vav he = yeheshua

christed consciousness

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i don't think jewish kabbalists would say that about jesus. In fact the talmud claims something very bad happened to jesus in the afterlife

You don't think, as in, in your opinion you don't think it possible, or do you know?

What does the Kabbalah say about Jesus

Well, there’re various branches and schools of Kabbalah (and most of them are not authentic).

So if you take the so called Hermetic Qabbalah, it viewed JC as Zeir Anpin, and such esoterics as Papus (Gérard Anaclet Vincent Encausse) used Kabbalah and the writings of Eliphas Levi to prove the divinity of JC. For example, he would write JC’s name as the Tetragrammaton with an additional Shin in the centre, which is known as Pentagrammaton. Papus was a member of the Golden Dawn, the Memphis-Misraim, the Brotherhood of Light, co-founded the Kabbalistic Order of the Rose-Croix and founded his own “Martinist” order.

If you take the Sabbatian Kabbalah which is an offshoot of the Lurianic school of Kabbalah (today the mainstream if not the only existing school) its leader and messiah Sabbethai Tsevi himself viewed JC as a Jewish prophet and predicted that JC would be recognized as such in the future. Jacob Frank accepted that view to the point that he and thousands of his followers converted to xtianity. His nephews (Dobrushka => Schoenfeld) founded the Asian Brothers Masonic lodge.

The Talmud recognizes JC as a failed disciple of the Nasi Reb Joshua Ben Perachiah (who received the transmitted tradition aka Kabbalah) who in his turn was the disciple of Reb Jose Ben Joezer and Jose Ben Johanan. Reb Joshua Ben Perachiah is famous for his dictum in the Mishnah (Avoth 1:6): "Provide thyself with a teacher; get thee a companion; and judge all men charitably.” There was an episode when JC and his teacher had a conflict while returning from Alexandria, which is an enlarged reworking of an earlier Haggadah concerning Judah Ben Tabbai and one of his pupils of unknown name when they were about to return from Alexandria to Jerusalem (TJ Hag. 2:2, 77d).

Link - https://www.quora.com/What-does-Kabbalah-say-about-Jesus

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

There are no points in time and space because there are no time and space.

So there is no point in time or locality of when this experience we are having started. (Yeah that's a head fk)

What you are experiencing is a dream like world, where there appears to be time and space, objects etc.

Im sure your right, there are a thousand different explanations on this subject. Every one of them is also right. None of them are provable. 

If you try to enforce absolutism (I’m right everyone else is wrong) onto subjects such as this, you only get shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Im sure your right, there are a thousand different explanations on this subject. Every one of them is also right. None of them are provable. 

If you try to enforce absolutism (I’m right everyone else is wrong) onto subjects such as this, you only get shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

I only speak from experience which for me is higher proof than beliefs. And what I speak of can be backed up by this evidence. I am also experiencing via a limited finite mind with limited language, so what I speak of is not by any means the ultimate conclusion of anything, or ultimate truth. Just a sharing of my conclusions thus far 

I'm not suggesting I am right and you or anybody is wrong. Just presenting what I have to share backed by my evidence of experience. If anyone has any counter arguments then I love to hear them. But you replied particularly when I said there is no time. I've never experienced such a thing called time, so if you or anybody else has I'd love to hear about it. I've always wondered what it would be like to experience the past or future. Understanding comes with sharing.

Edited by Mr H

35 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

does that sound like they see him as the only person to ascend to some as yet ascended to plane?

Maybe not - and it may have been Christian Cabalists. Can't remember where I got the information from.

But yes, your right, they mostly don't think highly of him, I think the prevailing view in Judaism is that Jesus boils in his own excrement in Hell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Maybe not - and it may have been Christian Cabalists. Can't remember where I got the information from.

i have a note somewhere about the significance of the number 50. I'll try and look it out. It recurs a lot for example there were 50 argonauts

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

But yes, your right, they mostly don't think highly of him, I think the prevailing view in Judaism is that Jesus boils in his own excrement in Hell.

the passage you quoted suggests that not all strands of kabbalah are 'authentic' and certainly the internet made access to information easy which then saw some people step forward claiming that they were legitimate lineages. But who can say what is authentic and what is not for example lurianic was itself a break from what went before

• Thanks 1