Jump to content

The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, TheConsultant said:


*Typo in my post above, I mean electromagnetic field not magnetic field*

LCDs and LEDs create electromagnetic fields, it is how we see anything on the screen, it radiates an electromagnetic field. Light is radiated electromagnetism.

I didn't say anything about mood or real time, I said that smart devices when creating static and consistent electromagnetic fields can be used for surveillance. I also said cameras are relatively common in TVs as a unique selling point.

The nervous system effects of TVs or monitors is not relating to how the image is presented or created, it is related to the refresh rate of that screen. Alpha brainwave states more specifically from TVs. LEDs absolutely do the same as CRT, LCD etc.

As for real time data, no firewall or monitoring/security will stop a backdoored device, this can be compromised firmware, hardware or software, no port blocking stops that data, it can be accessed in real time as and when required. Much of our technology comes from manufacturers known to install backdoors on CPUs, firmware, operating systems etc. 

Many routers are well known to have backdoors, either the CPU, firmware or wider operating system. 


let me add to this regarding routers...
most routers have this "remote management" feature built in.
whenever i see "remote" anything i always scrutinize
i could be wrong, but hey if anyone knows more about it do inform us

 


 

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 12-26-47 TR-069 - Wikipedia.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

i could be wrong, but hey if anyone knows more about it do inform us

 

 

No you inform us.

 

If your presenting cases like this as evidence that they are actually doing what Maximus is describing then you show us!

 

I'm specialised in DVB more than anything else, I can tell you that protocol like this can be used to distribute firmware update etc but there is no provision to remotely control the set top box other than to switch it to the service channel, the usage for Set Top boxes or TV etc regarding its abilities in DVB is limited. Edit: and regarding DVB set top boxes its a one way system, the box, in the old days, could not talk back to the transmitter. 

 

So what can you tell me about its use in Routers? Very little I suspect as you asked for someone to explain it to you. So what's the point of providing tenuous evidence for things you don't understand to support a fantastic theory?

 

Fantastic claims require fantastic evidence.

 

If you or Maximus can't provide any, if you or Maximus don't even understand the implications of what your proposing, then..... I don't know, maybe you want to re-think.

 

Maximus is being a bit guarded with me but it seems to be he's suggesting that when they build a microchip for a board for a TV or Router etc, they include 'Nano Technology' that actually can perform another task simultaneously with the other task and it all works on a technology that mainstream Physicists, engineers and anyone else interested in technology has never been schooled in. 

 

Thus there must be special schools where certain people go to be taught special physics and technology and there must be manufacturers who can make all this stuff but the people on the factory floor don't know what's going on. You are really getting into fantasy land here and if you want me to believe a fantastic theory then provide some fantastic evidence.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

No you inform us.

 

If your presenting cases like this as evidence that they are actually doing what Maximus is describing then you show us!

 

I'm specialised in DVB more than anything else, I can tell you that protocol like this can be used to distribute firmware update etc but there is no provision to remotely control the set top box other than to switch it to the service channel, the usage for Set Top boxes or TV etc regarding its abilities in DVB is limited.

...

 

like i said, i could be wrong, so thanks for informing us from your working experience of it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To explain more - the DVB standard allows Data to be sent as well as Video signals. Broadcaster can 'Push' Firmware updates or Channel changes or Cessation to the set top boxes. Not many people use Terrestrial DVB set top boxes as they are inside the TV's. Ok, TV's nowadays have Network adaptors and can theoretically send data back through the network. But in reality they don't, unless its a Sky system or another Private system then they do what they like.

 

When I worked at Arquiva we had a certain times specified in the booking system to go into our apparatus room and 'copy and paste' a JPEG of the 'Red Dot' for Red Button interactive into a special file on a system and that file injected the Red Button logo onto the TV screens at home signalling that the service was available. All this did was tell the receiver that if they pressed the Red Button the receiver would tune to another channel. Thats all it did. 

 

There is an idea in electronics - Reciprocal - a simple Dipole Antenna or even a Satellite Dish is just as efficient Transmitting as Receiving, its Reciprocal, it can do both equally well.

 

If you take an LED outside and connect a Multimeter to it, you will register a charge, because the LED is receiving Sunlight and working backwards is able to give a charge at its input. It to is reciprocal. I've tested it.

 

However for such an idea to apply to a LED TV set where it can film as well as display pictures is stretching it a bit. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

pi, learn a little before you post especially when you are coming from the position of "I work in such and such and therefore know". No, you clearly do not.



 

 

Oh I thought a few posts back I explicitly stated that China would put back doors in.

 

Let me find the quote for you.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, pi3141 said:

If this were China ... but still the technology for that its not there yet.

 

 

Well again, I know Backdoors to Hardware and Software exist, so up to a point you are correct, but you then tip it over into fantasy.

 

 

Yeah this post.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

pi, learn a little before you post especially when you are coming from the position of "I work in such and such and therefore know". No, you clearly do not.



 

 

Do you ever check your router for back doors?

 

On the old Chinese routers we used to be sold they literally created a user login before shipping it our of the factory. 

 

It was a good idea to delete it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, pi3141 said:

 

Do you ever check your router for back doors?

 

On the old Chinese routers we used to be sold they literally created a user login before shipping it our of the factory. 

 

It was a good idea to delete it.

 


Hardware backdoors, firmware backdoors, software etc are not user blockable, removable, SELDOM detectable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

Do you ever check your router for back doors?

 

On the old Chinese routers we used to be sold they literally created a user login before shipping it our of the factory. 

 

It was a good idea to delete it.

 


Pretty much all of the telecommunications companies hand out Chinese made routers for free when you get their various deals. Ever tried to turn one down? They still send it out. I am sure many have zero day exploits, backdoors both hardware/firmware etc. Its relatively well known.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Hardware backdoors, firmware backdoors, software etc are not user blockable, removable, SELDOM detectable. 

 

Windows PC is one of the most sophisticated machines we got incorporating all sorts of code and sends all sorts of data out onto the Internet.

 

With a novel router configuration I was able to completely stop my installation from leaking any of the known data, culprits, I achieved total stealth.

 

If I don't connect my Smart TV to the network, how would it report back anything?

 

In the old days back doors and hacking was, and still is in most cases, pretty basic.

 

We have enthusiasts who go through new kit looking for back doors, either intentionally or unintentionally there and exploit them

 

Those guys are what we call 'Hacker's' and some of them are really good at it.

 

So you say most back doors are unblockable, I've given a few cases where they are and you say back doors are SELDOMLY detectable yet there's a whole group of people out there looking for and detecting exploits daily.

 

Maybe you're heard of Anonymous?

 

Your debating tactics reminds me of another member on here.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

Have you been inside the National Security Agency, do you know how the 5 eyes operates, do you understand the true capability of artificial intelligence and how its use to surveil virtually everything and everybody. 

 

Do you think there’s any system or software on this planet, that’s the agencies are blocked from accessing. 

 

No but this guy in the story below does and he's now in prison so I guess soon all the inmates will know what he does.

 

Then we'll know right, or once again there are operatives who think they are doing security work but really there's another department doing the real intelligence work and operatives like this guy are just employed, without them knowing, the work they do is pretend.

 

Quote from the guy in the news said he was disillusioned with the ethics and power of NSA so the prisoners will soon know what he does, won't we.

 

GCHQ Worker Jailed For Attempted Murder

 

Link - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12688281/Former-GCHQ-worker-tried-murder-spy-political-motivated-attack-jailed-life.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

 

Windows PC is one of the most sophisticated machines we got incorporating all sorts of code and sends all sorts of data out onto the Internet.

 

With a novel router configuration I was able to completely stop my installation from leaking any of the known data, culprits, I achieved total stealth.

 

If I don't connect my Smart TV to the network, how would it report back anything?

 

In the old days back doors and hacking was, and still is in most cases, pretty basic.

 

We have enthusiasts who go through new kit looking for back doors, either intentionally or unintentionally there and exploit them

 

Those guys are what we call 'Hacker's' and some of them are really good at it.

 

So you say most back doors are unblockable, I've given a few cases where they are and you say back doors are SELDOMLY detectable yet there's a whole group of people out there looking for and detecting exploits daily.

 

Maybe you're heard of Anonymous?

 

Your debating tactics reminds me of another member on here.

 

 


I am not debating, I am stating factual information. I know many people who are penetration testers (which is not as fun as it sounds) a zero day exploit is something stockpiled by many organisations, which is illegal. Its a known tactic to use backdoors for surveillance, control, blackmail and espionage. Some are built in. Seldom detectable does not mean undetectable, nor does it mean some exploits remain undetected. Vast majority are still unknown hence the term zero day exploit, not publicly nor internally reviewed or known.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

You probably want to repost that with your IP hidden.

 

Lol!

 

Why - that was a dynamic IP assigned to a previous property 10 years ago?

 

So someone can tell I had a BT account - so what?

 

If the ISP was active and someone could hack BT for records then maybe, but 10 years ago!

 

Are you paranoid?

 

Check the date on the bottom of the screenshot.

 

I thought you knew about this stuff.

 

Edit: sorry but did you even notice the taskbar and what version of windows that was, did you do any critical analysis at all before you made that comment?

 

You look like a mug, yet you call me out for supposedly not knowing about backdoors when I had specifically mentioned them and now this!

 

Lol!

 

Big LOL!

 

 

 

 

Edited by pi3141
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

 

Lol!

 

Why - that was a dynamic IP assigned to a previous property 10 years ago?

 

So someone can tell I had a BT account - so what?

 

If the ISP was active and someone could hack BT for records then maybe, but 10 years ago!

 

Are you paranoid?

 

Check the date on the bottom of the screenshot.

 

I thought you knew about this stuff.

 

Edit: sorry but did you even notice the taskbar and what version of windows that was, did you do any critical analysis at all before you made that comment?

 

You look like a mug, yet you call me out for supposedly not knowing about backdoors when I had specifically mentioned them and now this!

 

Lol!

 

Big LOL!

 

 

 

 


Well why are you trying to prove a point with an ancient test? As they are entirely irrelevant to backdoors anyhow, as that is the entire point of backdoors and zero day exploits. Get around what you believe to be safe. If that isn't clear at this point then I am not sure how to spell it out any more clearly

 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Well why are you trying to prove a point with an ancient test? 

 

To prove it can be done.

 

Don't smarm your way out of this.

 

If your going to call me out - at least know what you are talking about.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

To prove it can be done.

 

Don't smarm your way out of this.

 

If your going to call me out - at least know what you are talking about.

 


It proves nothing, as ZERO DAYS and BACKDOORS are not testable without knowing of their existence or routing/mechanisms of working and most certainly not from any online or publicly available tests. 

I know enough to get along and you seem to not understand what a zero day exploit is, nor what a backdoor is. Its not testable, unless you are looking at the code level, PCB level of the hardware, code level of firmware and software involved in all components and structure of computers, networks, smart devices etc. As a TV Engineer, no offence, but you certainly will know very little to none of what I am talking about.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


It proves nothing, as ZERO DAYS and BACKDOORS are not testable without knowing of their existence or routing/mechanisms of working and most certainly not from any online or publicly available tests. 

I know enough to get along and you seem to not understand what a zero day exploit is, nor what a backdoor is. Its not testable, unless you are looking at the code level, PCB level of the hardware, code level of firmware and software involved in all components and structure of computers, networks, smart devices etc. As a TV Engineer, no offence, but you certainly will know very little to none of what I am talking about.

 

You seriously think I don't know what a back door is? 

 

Whatever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Evidently, as you believe you can stop them with a firewall and online tests that do not test for them. You can sit all day and watch network traffic via wireshark or similar connected to a SMART device and see no packets that seem untoward or suspicious in any manner. Its a BACKDOOR, or a zero day exploit which as the very definition of that exploit is that its not known publicly. As I say, code level, PCB level of hardware, software and firmware and you MAY find something, it has happened, but most in the wild are not known, hence the terms used for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I know enough to get along 

 

No you don't and the rest of your post was just as much nonsense.

 

You did not consider a standard ISP is dynamic and untraceable after its been reassigned.

 

You did not consider when that ISP was issued.

 

You did not take in the information in the picture.

 

You failed in many ways so don't tell me you know something and I don't when its demonstratable - you do not. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...