The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

33 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I took this from the Jehovah Witness library website that you linked to before - ok the JW's don't call it a Rapture as such, they have their own theological mind fuck to explain their interpretation of the Scriptures.

If you don't believe as the Jehovah Witness do then please don't link to their site. Unfortunately I thought that meant you endorse the Jehovah Witness doctrines.

It appears you don't, at least you say you don't.

From the JW website - 

15 Does this mean that there will be a “rapture” of the anointed ones? Many in Christendom believe, according to this teaching, that Christians will be bodily caught up from the earth. Then, they expect that Jesus will visibly return to rule the earth. However, the Bible clearly shows that “the sign of the Son of man”  will appear in heaven and that Jesus will come “on the clouds of heaven.” (Matt. 24:30) Both of these expressions imply invisibility. Additionally, “flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom.” So those who will be taken to heaven will first need to be “changed, in a moment, in the blink of an eye, during the last trumpet.” * (Read 1 Corinthians 15:50-53.) Therefore, while we do not use the term “rapture” here because of its wrong connotation, the remaining faithful anointed will be gathered together in an instant of time.

16, 17. What must happen before the marriage of the Lamb can take place in heaven?

16 Once all the 144,000 are in heaven, the final preparations for the marriage of the Lamb can begin. (Rev. 19:9) But something else will happen before that joyous event. Remember, shortly before the remaining ones of the 144,000 are taken to heaven, Gog will attack God’s people. (Ezek. 38:16) What reaction does this provoke? On earth, God’s people will appear to be defenseless.

Link - https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20150715/rapture-anointed-great-tribulation/

So you don't believe this will happen?

The believe 2 things, 1 Their morality is exceptional. And 2 That they understand the Christian Covenant perfectly. Which is of the utmost importance. The book I linked to, has a lot of valuable truths in it. They are erroneous in something's. But where it really counts. They are on target. 

I see them, as the best house, in a bad neighborhood.

Edited by Maximus2403

Source has no interest in cults or religions. But it knows from whom it was stolen. And those who have annihilated others in the name of..And by the way, only all of them can decode the message together. No cult, old or new, can succeed without the others. The natural tribes also received parts. Good luck in finding them..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

As for their being cameras all around you. This is reality, Go read the 2006 Telecommunication Act, it will clearly tell you, that even your television has a surveillance camera in it. 

I'm an electronics engineer, I work in broadcasting and I've looked inside a few TV's, only 3 months ago or so I opened up my 42" Samsung to fix a fallen LED reflector and there was no camera in there either.

I think you should check your facts.

20 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I'm an electronics engineer, I work in broadcasting and I've looked inside a few TV's, only 3 months ago or so I opened up my 42" Samsung to fix a fallen LED reflector and there was no camera in there either.

I think you should check your facts.

You’re in a world of nano tech, and you believe, because you can’t or didn’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Nonetheless, countless other people have found these cameras. Do some research on this. But again your welcome to think and believe as you wish regarding this matter, this is not an area I care to discuss much. Other things are of higher concern. 

IMG_2202.jpeg.7e1a1b24a243d9605ae0890ff668db3e.jpeg

Edited by Maximus2403

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/03/smart-tv-spying-need-cover-camera-immediately-fbi-warns-11260092/

51 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Not all have cameras. But all TVs and monitors can be used to surveil as they create relatively static and consistent magnetic fields. You can even manipulate the users nervous system.

1 hour ago, Maximus2403 said:

You’re in a world of nano tech, and you believe, because you can’t or didn’t see something, it doesn’t exist. Nonetheless, countless other people have found these cameras. Do some research on this. But again your welcome to think and believe as you wish regarding this matter, this is not an area I care to discuss much. Other things are of higher concern. 

IMG_2202.jpeg.7e1a1b24a243d9605ae0890ff668db3e.jpeg

Dude that's Smart TV's and they are sold with the camera in the description - they do not use them for surveillance - although of course they can be and there very likely is a back door into the system for the manufacturer but that is not all TV's with secret camera's to watch people.

If this were China ... but still the technology for that its not there yet.

I've already been told that when I went into a Satellite Control Room I didn't really see the true technology I only saw what 'They' wanted me to see and now your telling me that even though I've opened up countless gadgets and equipment to repair or just look inside (I've always been inquisitive, used to dismantle my toys) that actually I don't know or understand what I am seeing and there is secret technology in there.

Well again, I know Backdoors to Hardware and Software exist, so up to a point you are correct, but you then tip it over into fantasy.

I stand by my initial appraisal - Delusional crap, with a healthy dose of Christian indoctrination thrown in.

just for reference : S.M.A.R.T
The term “smart” originally comes from the acronym “Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology” but become widely known as “smart” because of the notion of allowing previously inanimate objects—from cars to basketballs to clothes—to talk back to us and even guide our behavior.

Smart technology - where everything is connected together in the smart grid. "the IOT"
in a similar way we find that in nature everything is connected as well ! ...

I just noticed its the 3rd time i referenced my post in this thread xDDDD my bad.

Edited by shabbirss

39 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Dude that's Smart TV's and they are sold with the camera in the description - they do not use them for surveillance - although of course they can be and there very likely is a back door into the system for the manufacturer but that is not all TV's with secret camera's to watch people.

If this were China ... but still the technology for that its not there yet.

I've already been told that when I went into a Satellite Control Room I didn't really see the true technology I only saw what 'They' wanted me to see and now your telling me that even though I've opened up countless gadgets and equipment to repair or just look inside (I've always been inquisitive, used to dismantle my toys) that actually I don't know or understand what I am seeing and there is secret technology in there.

Well again, I know Backdoors to Hardware and Software exist, so up to a point you are correct, but you then tip it over into fantasy.

I stand by my initial appraisal - Delusional crap, with a healthy dose of Christian indoctrination thrown in.

I know the saying “a leopard can’t change its spots” are you back to ridiculing. 

I’ am not disconnected from reality, I do understand that Satan and hordes of his Servants, run the system, but somehow they operate it on some moral high ground. That they don’t use the system they’ve placed around you, at will. That they color within the lines. 

Have you been inside the National Security Agency, do you know how the 5 eyes operates, do you understand the true capability of artificial intelligence and how its use to surveil virtually everything and everybody. 

Do you think there’s any system or software on this planet, that’s the agencies are blocked from accessing. 

No software can be place into the public sphere, that the top surveillance agencies can’t access. Anything they can’t access, is labeled as disruptive software or disruptive hardware. And they go after it, till they’re granted a back door into it, or it gets pulled from the market. 

you mention China, and it’s surveillance state, and how you would expect that level of surveillance and control. China uses overt control and surveillance. A system that is overtly in your face, the so-called democratic countries use covert control. 

“The best slaves in the world, are people that truly think they’re free.” For they will never rise up and fight against their oppressors. 

Edited by Maximus2403

Years ago, Altiyan Childs, was in his vehicle sleeping, when he says he was awakened by a whisper in his ear ( which he intuitively knew was an angel) as he opened his eyes, he said that his driver had fallen asleep behind the wheel. And they were going like 100 kilometers an hour, right into a wall. He was in the Knick of time, able to grab the steering wheel and avoid being killed. This event shook him up so much, he turned to God, and became a Christian. Whereby he then made a 5 hour video renouncing his membership in freemasonry, and opening all their books and showing who they worshipped. He posted his video on YouTube, but it was censored by YouTube and pulled down as hate content, I believe. But not before many people could copy it, and now it’s all over the internet. Greg Reese and independant journalist, who makes short bite size videos, made a short 10 minute montage of his video, a highlight reel. which I’m posting here

https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=6092bf2657df10114ea8258e

3 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/03/smart-tv-spying-need-cover-camera-immediately-fbi-warns-11260092/

Not all have cameras. But all TVs and monitors can be used to surveil as they create relatively static and consistent magnetic fields. You can even manipulate the users nervous system.

No they cannot. How would the surveillance data be sent back, LCD's/LED's do NOT create large magnetic fields.

You think the Smart TV is relaying real time data about your mood picked up by a static magnetic field, that forms very close to the TV set? Well what if I have a Firewall on my router blocking traffic? Router manufacturers are in collusion with TV  manufacturers to use a super secret encoding technique that bypasses the usual ports?

The Hypnogognic or altered states have been known about for decades, the frequencies the old CRT TV's used was derived from the Power Frequency so that the mains signal could become a reference for the TV set and keep it synced, this, and the number of lines produced a line and field frequency that did have hypnotising effects - LED's don't do that.

Getting 'lost' in the drama is still easily possible due to humans emotions and empathy.

Sitting up watching hours of Youtube crap has the same effect as watching TV till the early hours - especially if you 'connect' with the material.

• Like 1

@Maximus2403

Ok, I've got to ask.

Are you saying that if I was to go and take apart a brand new LED TV set and look at all the components - as a TV engineer, I can identify all of them and what they do, but are you saying that inside that technology, the chips and boards etc, that a secret Nanotechnology also exists that turns my TV into a surveillance device that, if he wanted to, Satan himself could tune into and watch me and my family?

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

No they cannot. How would the surveillance data be sent back, LCD's/LED's do NOT create large magnetic fields.

You think the Smart TV is relaying real time data about your mood picked up by a static magnetic field, that forms very close to the TV set? Well what if I have a Firewall on my router blocking traffic? Router manufacturers are in collusion with TV  manufacturers to use a super secret encoding technique that bypasses the usual ports?

The Hypnogognic or altered states have been known about for decades, the frequencies the old CRT TV's used was derived from the Power Frequency so that the mains signal could become a reference for the TV set and keep it synced, this, and the number of lines produced a line and field frequency that did have hypnotising effects - LED's don't do that.

Getting 'lost' in the drama is still easily possible due to humans emotions and empathy.

Sitting up watching hours of Youtube crap has the same effect as watching TV till the early hours - especially if you 'connect' with the material.

*Typo in my post above, I mean electromagnetic field not magnetic field*

LCDs and LEDs create electromagnetic fields, it is how we see anything on the screen, it radiates an electromagnetic field. Light is radiated electromagnetism.

I didn't say anything about mood or real time, I said that smart devices when creating static and consistent electromagnetic fields can be used for surveillance. I also said cameras are relatively common in TVs as a unique selling point.

The nervous system effects of TVs or monitors is not relating to how the image is presented or created, it is related to the refresh rate of that screen. Alpha brainwave states more specifically from TVs. LEDs absolutely do the same as CRT, LCD etc.

As for real time data, no firewall or monitoring/security will stop a backdoored device, this can be compromised firmware, hardware or software, no port blocking stops that data, it can be accessed in real time as and when required. Much of our technology comes from manufacturers known to install backdoors on CPUs, firmware, operating systems etc. 

Many routers are well known to have backdoors, either the CPU, firmware or wider operating system. 

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

Years ago, Altiyan Childs, was in his vehicle sleeping, when he says he was awakened by a whisper in his ear ( which he intuitively knew was an angel) as he opened his eyes, he said that his driver had fallen asleep behind the wheel. And they were going like 100 kilometers an hour, right into a wall. He was in the Knick of time, able to grab the steering wheel and avoid being killed. This event shook him up so much, he turned to God, and became a Christian. Whereby he then made a 5 hour video renouncing his membership in freemasonry, and opening all their books and showing who they worshipped. He posted his video on YouTube, but it was censored by YouTube and pulled down as hate content, I believe. But not before many people could copy it, and now it’s all over the internet. Greg Reese and independant journalist, who makes short bite size videos, made a short 10 minute montage of his video, a highlight reel. which I’m posting here

have you seen his video on Freemasonry? Its a long one 5 or 6 hours or so 

23 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

As for real time data, no firewall or monitoring/security will stop a backdoored device, this can be compromised firmware, hardware or software, no port blocking stops that data, it can be accessed in real time as and when required. Much of our technology comes from manufacturers known to install backdoors on CPUs, firmware, operating systems etc. 

Many routers are well known to have backdoors, either the CPU, firmware or wider operating system. 

If, as many people suggest (including D.I.), Nanotech within the human body (via vaccines, chemtrails, food/drink etc.) is enabling communication with A.I., then imagine what's possible with nanotech built into microchips on electronic devices.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

@Maximus2403

Ok, I've got to ask.

Are you saying that if I was to go and take apart a brand new LED TV set and look at all the components - as a TV engineer, I can identify all of them and what they do, but are you saying that inside that technology, the chips and boards etc, that a secret Nanotechnology also exists that turns my TV into a surveillance device that, if he wanted to, Satan himself could tune into and watch me and my family?

The best minds in the world, are the humble minds. Those who accept that there’s things they don’t understand. The worst minds are the arrogant minds, who speak arrogantly, and act as those there’s nothing that can be going on, outside of their understanding or perception

they will seldomly come to understanding, because they never truly look for it. 

you assume that the technology that your given, the technology you’ve come to understand, is in fact, the highest technology that exists on your world, or around you. 

the futures here, it’s just not equally distributed. 

what’s given to the public is arcane to what’s available in certain circles

You ridicule someone who makes statements outside of your grasp, and falsely assume, that this somehow gives you the higher ground.

Ive never found fault with someone, challenging an assertion or respectfully inquiries more into a subject-matter . To do so, shows the inquisitiveness of one’s mind. But a constant ridiculer, I’m sorry but I find this type of conjecture, contemptible at best.

“Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

Albert Einstein 

if someone says something outside of your belief system, you ridicule, this pattern has been on going with you, since basically the first interaction I’ve seen from you.

I told you earlier, I had no desire to converse with anyone, who belittles, patronizes or ridicules others. All of these forms of communication I find of the upmost disrespect, and of the lowest character.

You assured me, you would put an end to the ridicule awhile ago. But you clearly didn’t honor your word. 

as far as my position goes, from here on out. The way I see it, “Your mind is made up, I’m not here to confuse you with the facts Sir. 

so on that note: I will conclude our conversations with one little bit of insight. 

Take this with you, you’re in a system, that operates on the premise of psychological warfare. 

IMG_2209.jpeg.06bb84ad5cb368dd1d68df6a3bfc6afd.jpeg

The purposeful deception in place, worldwide, is so all encompassing, that only someone wise and humble and in search of the truth, could ever see past it with any serious degree.
an arrogant person, is handicapped by his arrogance. Which is exactly what the system wants each person to be. Arrogant!

I will give you the reason for this: let’s say I wanted to run a giant con, on a people. One principal I would want to employ, is to promote their arrogance, promote their arrogance as a society. The ones that acclimated to this way of thinking, would in turn become the easiest marks. 

For arrogant people tend to believe their so great, they can’t be fooled, therefore their not on guard, against the possibility of being fooled, or manipulated. (They’ve drunk the cool aid as they say, they’ve come to believe their own hype)

Which leaves them wide open for attack, For why would they be suspicious, why would they truly guard themselves , if they don’t even think, theirs someone smarter, that could manipulate them. Whereby they will be the easiest to overcome, because they are wide open for an attack. They will be overcomed the easiest, and will fall the hardest. For as the saying goes:

(pride comes before the fall)

now what I wouldn’t want, is a nation of humble people. Because humble people are well aware of their limitations, their weakness. They understand they can be manipulated, therefore they are more on guard for the possibility of being manipulated. And subsequently a lot harder to manipulate. Their humility makes them strong, it makes them wise

This is why the scriptures promote humility and condemn the ignorance of arrogance. 

“Wisdom is knowing how little we know.”

Socrates

I know a few things in this life, but I’m like a Captain on a ship, as I look out at the vast ocean, I see how small I am. 
I’ve tried to answer all your questions, but I feel it has been meaningless. So I conclude. The best to you!

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, xpwales said:

If, as many people suggest (including D.I.), Nanotech within the human body (via vaccines, chemtrails, food/drink etc.) is enabling communication with A.I., then imagine what's possible with nanotech built into microchips on electronic devices.

I think we would faint if we knew the true extent and varied ways humanity are controlled and surveilled.

• Like 2

It’s an interesting video isn't it!? Do you know if he plans to speak about it more or do a follow up at all? 

No, I have had any communication with him, in probably around 2 years. And back when we did exchange some emails, it was mainly centered around some stuff I’d written years ago. That he was looking at.

• Like 1

I think we would faint if we knew the true extent and varied ways humanity are controlled and surveilled.

the system works with 2 simple mechanisms. To control people, and keep them under a delusion, without them ever understanding that their being controlled.

1. Parameters

2. influences

As the parameters go. Your considered a “man in a box” your free to go wherever you like in the box, but the system controls all the walls to that box, the governmental system around you, the religious systems around you, and the commercial system around you. They control all the key parameters,

the walls to the box, the system, that you must function within.

(Hint the saying “Think outside the box) 

IMG_2210.jpeg.cf9c424630f9cd729ee5379b59d7b5d4.jpeg

The second mechanism of control over everyone, is to influence their thoughts, their beliefs, their desires, their aspirations, while they’re operating and in said box. Said structure.
Influence and induce their actions, without them fully perceiving, that their being influenced. This is effected mainly by their media, which is designed to program the mind, (as I wrote in the link, of what the matrix is, that I provided earlier in this thread. The television, like everything else, is programming you. As it states when they interrupt the program “we’re sorry to interrupt your scheduled programming”  you are being programmed, what to like, what to want, what to say, how to say it. For as social beings, we tend to emulate what we see, because we have the desire to be accepted by others. So the system gives us a model of what is acceptable. Which is actually, what in fact, its trying to mold us to be. and most humans emulate what their shown in these programs 

Your a man in a box, whose heavily influence by everything in the box, the key to it all, is just to perceive it all, and stop being molded by any of it.
If you want to figure out what’s actually correct in this life. I’ll give you a hint, whatever the system teaches, or try to persuade you to believe, believe the opposite, wherever it tries to lead you, go the other way.

“Know your enemy” and the system is very much your enemy. And as the saying goes:

“Knowing is half the battle”

You seem very intelligent, so I’m sure you perceive,  a lot of this intuitively. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

Angel? I am sure that not one cultist knows what a so called Angel is. It has no shape as it transforms many times in a human second. Humans can't even agree across the world if they are the immovable ones or can spatially change in real terms. I know that humans have given them many names, messengers, dragons, supernatural apparitions, UAP :classic_laugh:...

It does not matter if he became a Christian. In the end, all constructs become source. Source is everything, including light and darkness. Humans are free to embody any role. Freemasons are nobody and they have never been able to grasp Source, just like all cults.

10 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

“Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

Albert Einstein 

I already explained to you I am an Electronics engineer who specialises in Broadcasting, I've explained to you that I have taken TV sets apart and looked inside them.

Yet you accuse me of the above quote?

Do you not read, do you not understand that to be able to fix equipment I must know how it works?

If you know that, then you know I HAVE investigated, I HAVE looked into it, I am giving an informed and educated opinion.

Yet you accuse me, without really knowing what I've looked into, that I haven't looked into the idea - well that's an incorrect assumption on your part.

But OK, lets gloss over that -  have you at least looked inside a TV to find these camera's for yourself?

Have you investigated before you accepted the conclusion or have you not bothered to look for yourself and take someone else's word for it?

I think I already know the answer to that.

For your position to be a reality would literally make our entire society in a version of the Truman Show, but its real. There literally is a control room somewhere in all cities where Satan's helpers go an orchestrate everything on a daily basis using super secret technology that nobody can discover. They must be trained in special Universities where normal people don't go, everything from Archaeology to Physics and Chemistry is false and all us adults are going about our daily business thinking we are doing something for real when its in fact fake because the real science is known only to Satan and his helpers and the real 'work' goes on behind the scenes. That means pretty much everything we see in reality on a daily basis is fake. But phrases like 'We interrupt your daily programming' is a giveaway that we are all being programmed on a daily basis. The Matrix movie IS real - its Satan flaunting to us that he controls everything in the World.

Well OK then, your welcome to your reality.

I'm not joining.