Jump to content

The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Maximus2403 said:


I appreciate your kind words, you sound like a really nice person!

 

i try to be, to keep my energies positive and growing up and up - in knowledge,understanding,etc..
and sometimes it helps others grow too


i have found that when you research these kind of things,
positive is the only way that adds to your being.
being negtive can only remove from your light.

 

008.jpg

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2023 at 7:34 PM, Maximus2403 said:

I don’t have time, I’m pressed for time right now. But short answer, Satans real, everything you watch on the media (mediator) is real. 
 

Anyway, the entire system you live in, is nothing but a simulation, a computer, ran by programs. Look down at every city. It’s just a computer circuit board. A grid, just open your eyes, 
 

 

IMG_2073.jpeg

IMG_2074.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2085.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg


let me add to this specifically...

Ancient Sites are CIRCUIT BOARDS & ENERGY GENERATING Grids | Michael Tellinger
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ajas5QDtcZI0/

 

the question now arises, did the ancient civilisations (shown in this video) do their own thing or was satan the one designing it

 

007.jpg

 

012.jpg

 

Edited by shabbirss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Maximus2403

13.2 When you were formed, I was cast out from the face of God and was sent forth from the company of the angels. When God blew into you the breath of life and your countenance and likeness were made in the image of God, Michael led you and made you worship in the sight of God. The Lord God then said: 'Behold, Adam, I have made you in our image and likeness.' 

14.1 Having gone forth Michael called all the angels saying: 'Worship the image of the Lord God, just as the Lord God has commanded.' 

14.2 Michael himself worshipped first then he called me and said: 'Worship the image of God Jehovah.' 

14.3 I answered: 'I do not have it within me to worship Adam.' When Michael compelled me to worship, I said to him: 'Why do you compel me? I will not worship him who is lower and posterior to me. I am prior to that creature. Before he was made, I had already been made. He ought to worship me.' 


https://rejectedscriptures.weebly.com/books-of-adam-and-eve.html

 

Islam says :

When Allah created the first human being, Prophet Adam (AS), He commanded all the angels and a Jinn called Iblis to bow down to Adam. Iblis considered himself more important than Adam and refused to prostrate. His refusal to obey Allah, got him kicked out of Heaven.

 

its the same thing


 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2023 at 1:43 AM, pi3141 said:

@Maximus2403

 

You presented 'Silence of the Lambs' etc as an example of Satan telling the world what he's doing.

 

How do you know its not Angels warning the World?

 

Also, regarding the changing of Scripture, how do you tell what's been changed and what's original?


How do you know its not Angels warning the World?

 

do you perceive cryptic insults, as warnings. 
 

I’ll explain a little bit about the Satanic System, and how it’s made up, and why it’s made up the way it is. 
 

imagine a group of extremely intelligent, and extremely evil people built an escape room. 

and their sitting outside of it watching. And the people inside the escape room, are trying everything to get out. But every time they try a method to get out. Whatever they try, is booby-trapped, and keeps hurting them. All the while, the evil ones are sitting outside the escape room, laughing every time  one inside the room gets hurt. Now let’s go a step farther. If the sinister ones who created the escape room, wanted to be more sinister, and find more fun at those in the escape rooms expense. They’d put the key to the whole escape room right under all the participants noises. They’d make the key to the whole room, the last thing the people would ever think to consider. For instance: they’d make the key, to leaving the room. The participants shirt or something. The last thing, the people in the room would ever imagine or think it would be, but something they’ve all had in front of them the entire time.
 

the whole time each participants been killing themselves trying to get out of this room, and to figure it out. And the key to everything was in front of them the entire time. But they never thought to look, or consider their shirts, because none of them ever perceived it could be that easy. Which is the ingenious of the enemy. 

 

Whereby the evil builders of the escape room laugh all the harder, because the stupid participants can’t figure it out. The jokes on them. 

 

(The jokes on us)

 

this is how our world works, they are watching us. Satan and his demons are the builders of the escape room (the prison for your mind) to break free, all you have to do, is open your eyes, and see everything that’s right in front of you. Been right in front of you all along. Then you will understand what’s real, what’s truly going on, and understand the mysteries of this life. 
 

Here’s a clue to you: if you can deduct it: 

 

The Truman Shoe meaning: The True Man Show, everyone is being surveilled, cameras are hidden in everything.  

 

remember when the character in the movie, realizes he’s in a loop. (Remember my video) 

The secret society members are actors all doing their part. To keep this grand illusion going. 

IMG_2177.jpeg.c85dc700077c31e16195f072cf1e8629.jpeg


MTVs the Real World, where everyone’s under surveillance… this is the Real World your in

 

IMG_2179.jpeg.8503f711a03d038cb54be8565a01cad1.jpeg


Big Brother: same concept. Nothing hidden. 
IMG_2180.jpeg

side note: we all have the same creator our Heavenly Father. God Almighty. Satan is Big Brother. We all have the same Father. As “they” say, Big Brother is watching you. 
 

 

So to answer your question, are the angels warning us? The demons are angels yes, but their not the good ones, and their not warning us, their playing with us. 
 

this is their simple language: just open your eyes:

 

IMG_2173.jpeg.201734b2abb7cb9866742a43d3ce29f9.jpeg

 

 

the movies called “Good Will Hunting”

 

the main character is a man named “Will Hunting,” yada yada yada. No, what it means, is “Their Hunting Good Will” Good Will Hunting


 

As Satan saying goes: “You know what THEY say, no good deed goes unpunished. They hate all that is good.
 

They’re working to corrupt us in every way. And destroy our humanity, our decency, by making us all hateful and evil to each other. 

 

people need to fight what the Satanic Systems is trying to mold them into. 
 

on the upcoming Great Day of Judgement that’s approaching, they want all humans to be just as evil as they are, with the hope that they can take as many of us with them, as possible, get us destroyed alongside them. as They tell you: misery loves company. 
 

As their goal states: (“You know what they say: “All Good Things Must Come To And End.”

 

you think “they” every meant humans. They is Satan and his demons. You think any human, even the most corrupt ones, ever wanted all good things to come to an end. No, even corrupt people enjoy good things. “They” has always meant Satan and his demons 

 

people always want to know who They represents, mystery solved. 
 

 

     “He had deposited the letter immediately beneath the nose of the whole world, by way of best preventing any portion of that world from perceiving it.”

 

                                     Purloined Letter

 

IMG_2174.jpeg.103e00a8cb534a08a20f3c0c2e76574e.jpeg

       

A poster on a wall, that I just took a picture of a few minutes ago,

 

They talk to you everywhere

 

Read the writing on the poster, look at their logo, who’s talking to you. 

 

haven’t you heard the saying: once your eyes are opened, there’s no going back. 
 

once you can see, you can’t unsee…

 

hope this answers your question. 

“In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.”


                                     Matthew 13:14

 

Wake up, find God, find the truth, find eternity. 

          

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

@Maximus2403

13.2 When you were formed, I was cast out from the face of God and was sent forth from the company of the angels. When God blew into you the breath of life and your countenance and likeness were made in the image of God, Michael led you and made you worship in the sight of God. The Lord God then said: 'Behold, Adam, I have made you in our image and likeness.' 

14.1 Having gone forth Michael called all the angels saying: 'Worship the image of the Lord God, just as the Lord God has commanded.' 

14.2 Michael himself worshipped first then he called me and said: 'Worship the image of God Jehovah.' 

14.3 I answered: 'I do not have it within me to worship Adam.' When Michael compelled me to worship, I said to him: 'Why do you compel me? I will not worship him who is lower and posterior to me. I am prior to that creature. Before he was made, I had already been made. He ought to worship me.' 


https://rejectedscriptures.weebly.com/books-of-adam-and-eve.html

 

Islam says :

When Allah created the first human being, Prophet Adam (AS), He commanded all the angels and a Jinn called Iblis to bow down to Adam. Iblis considered himself more important than Adam and refused to prostrate. His refusal to obey Allah, got him kicked out of Heaven.

 

its the same thing


 

Yes, this will expound on that.

 

https://rejectedscriptures.weebly.com/the-gospel-of-bartholomew.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shabbirss said:


let me add to this specifically...

Ancient Sites are CIRCUIT BOARDS & ENERGY GENERATING Grids | Michael Tellinger
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ajas5QDtcZI0/

 

the question now arises, did the ancient civilisations (shown in this video) do their own thing or was satan the one designing it

 

007.jpg

 

012.jpg

 

From the book of Enoch, telling what these fallen angels first taught humans;

 

8:1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields and breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them: bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious and choice stones, and all [kinds of] coloured dyes. And the world was changed. 8:2 And there was great impiety and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt.

“And they taught them charms and spells, and showed them the cutting of roots and trees”

 

Just because they’re teaching us anything, doesn’t mean any of it originated with them. 
the technological capabilities in the heavens, isn’t theirs, but they can teach us, what they themselves learned. But give us the technology in such a way, as to have it harm us, instead of empower us. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

@shabbirss


The good news, is our enemy has an expiration date. He is referred here, as the King of Babylon. Which is what he is. He calls his earthly kingdom “Babylon the Great”, which is why we’re all called a baby when we’re born, it’s short for Babylonia. Our true citizenship in this world. Anyway, the Almighty will remove this one, who opposes us, at every turnIMG_2192.jpeg.2adef6ca587ceebd692669c6a9f96cf5.jpegIMG_2189.jpeg.4a367f62180218a6f639bd387f85e975.jpegIMG_2190.jpeg.9721dbca53091f600edcc1b4890d0e98.jpegIMG_2193.jpeg.65a7799f7df610e338ed94bf6816fb82.jpeg

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The old testament god is definitely not THE god most people are trying to adress in their local religion. This creature is not showing any true divinity by any measure but reveals itself as a plant from a more advanced alien civilization. Frank Herbert described this kind of thing very well writing about the 'Bene Gesserit' who were involved in generation spanning plants of people or even bloodlines to steer a planet's development. This is EXACTLY what happened here, probably coming from our 'neighbors' in the Sirius system. It's been observed their main habitable planet would be extremely 'watery' and based on a different atmospherical make-up. As it happens all the tales about nephilim are describing creatures coming from our seas to mingle with our women.

 

Imagine for a moment what we might have done to a planet 'growing up' near us being a thousand years ahead of them in multiple ways, extrapolating from right here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, shabbirss said:

more pieces to the satanic net that was and is being cast...

 

"your soul is owned by the vatican - santos bonacci"
 

His understanding is not perfect, but he’s definitely waking up. 
 

Anyway, yes when your born, they do create a Cestui que vie trust, and name it after you, the birth certificate is the title to this construct. You the human have your name added to this document, and you become bonded to it, for life. 
 

which is why the birth certificate is a bond. The bond trim is right in front of everyone. Anyway you are considered a trustee on a trust, your entire life. The government owns the trust, and by virtue, everything in the trusts name. And you are just a trustee, being allowed to use and operate the trust, by virtue of the governments permission

 

the trust, a fictional entity spells its name similar to a humans, but never exactly like a humans. They can emulate, but never become

 

Trust spelling: 

 

JOHN HENRY DOE

DOE, JOHN HENRY

DOE, JOHN H.

JOHN H. DOE

John H. Doe

Doe, John Henry

Doe, John H. 
 

 

Sovereign living human spelling:

 

John Henry Doe
 

Anyway this trust is also called a transmitting utility, and is what is plugged into their system. If you learn to take over this trust, you can unplug it from their systems sole legal control, and place it solely under your lawful control. In the matrix movie, unplugging from their system, meant unplugging your Strawman Trust. I could go into great detail and tie it all together, but that would require, quite a bit of writing here. And my point is just to touch on the subject-matter of your video. 
 

I will say this, the courts are operating under Ecclesiastical Canon Law and are one of the evilest mechanisms of our world, after of course physical and sexual slavery
 

Anyway, when you’re born, they attach a secret “exemption account” to you Cestui Qui Vie Trust. That each part of their system is designed to target, to fund itself. It’s a complex system, with a lot of moving pieces, and like anything else, would requires an extensive amount of explanation. To explain it, in any detail.
 

nonetheless you can see your in a commercial system, when you go in the court, just by the words and phrases their using. 
 

when legislators pass laws, there called what? 

“BILLS” and that’s exactly what each one of them are actually. There rules that if broke, have a financial penalty attached to them. Which your exemption account is charged to pay. Anyway there BILLS, (debt notes). When you break one of these so-called laws (BILLS) your dragged into their court, and they tell you, their “CHARGING” you. CHARGING you the amount of the bill. They say, “Your going to PAY now” and when they convict you, They tell you” Your going away, until you PAY your DEBT to society” their secret society and it’s structure. When they release you from prison, they put you on Parole (Their Payroll) or probation, meaning your trust estate is being probated. Everythings a secret financial system, and the secret exemption accounts that you were giving, is what makes the whole secret predatory financial system go round. And these secret society members, these black-robe dark priests, that are operating their fraudulent courts of injustice, keep it all secret. They even have merchant weights on their bench, symbolizing their justice system, it’s all money, which is why each judge has their Chambers, all commercial merchants have chambers. Again I could go into greater detail. But this subject is not that relevant to my overall focus, on this forum. I just wanted to respond to your video. 
 

The only thing, the guy in the video is off about, is his belief that the elites made up the Christ. This is completely false, I don’t know why he’s holding up a book from the deceivers and giving them full credit. They worship Satan, but when they say the good isn’t real, they’re giving the upmost credibility. Deceiving and lying, is what they do. Is their bread and butter. They build their system in plain sight, knowing it can’t be detected, But when they speak, they speak to deceive. They are children of serpents, and just as the serpent is double tongued. They to are double tongued as deceivers. People must be careful when eating out of the enemies hand.

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

 

 

9 But she said unto them: Ye are shining stars, and as the prophet said, 'I did lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence shall come mine help'; ye, therefore, are the hills, and it behoveth you to pray.

 

 

 

Edited by shabbirss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, shabbirss said:

@Maximus2403

13.2 When you were formed, I was cast out from the face of God and was sent forth from the company of the angels. When God blew into you the breath of life and your countenance and likeness were made in the image of God, Michael led you and made you worship in the sight of God. The Lord God then said: 'Behold, Adam, I have made you in our image and likeness.' 

14.1 Having gone forth Michael called all the angels saying: 'Worship the image of the Lord God, just as the Lord God has commanded.' 

14.2 Michael himself worshipped first then he called me and said: 'Worship the image of God Jehovah.' 

14.3 I answered: 'I do not have it within me to worship Adam.' When Michael compelled me to worship, I said to him: 'Why do you compel me? I will not worship him who is lower and posterior to me. I am prior to that creature. Before he was made, I had already been made. He ought to worship me.' 


https://rejectedscriptures.weebly.com/books-of-adam-and-eve.html

 

Islam says :

When Allah created the first human being, Prophet Adam (AS), He commanded all the angels and a Jinn called Iblis to bow down to Adam. Iblis considered himself more important than Adam and refused to prostrate. His refusal to obey Allah, got him kicked out of Heaven.

 

its the same thing


 

It's nice having a non Christian perspective on things. I've read the Quran, or at least some version of it, as i've read most major religiuos texts. Logical if you are going to form opinions about religion. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

It's nice having a non Christian perspective on things. I've read the Quran, or at least some version of it, as i've read most major religiuos texts. Logical if you are going to form opinions about religion. 

 

ultimately, evil is our only true enemy - and the factional battles between different faiths, and people is created by it
i reckon if we can put all our heads together and analyse, research evil specifically , exorcisms, mthods, types of possession, etc -
then we can make our experiences in this world a bit better, and more inclined toward the Divine Order.

 

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:


How do you know its not Angels warning the World?

 

do you perceive cryptic insults, as warnings. 
 

I’ll explain a little bit about the Satanic System, and how it’s made up, and why it’s made up the way it is. 
 

imagine a group of extremely intelligent, and extremely evil people built an escape room. 

and their sitting outside of it watching. And the people inside the escape room, are trying everything to get out. But every time they try a method to get out. Whatever they try, is booby-trapped, and keeps hurting them. All the while, the evil ones are sitting outside the escape room, laughing every time  one inside the room gets hurt. Now let’s go a step farther. If the sinister ones who created the escape room, wanted to be more sinister, and find more fun at those in the escape rooms expense. They’d put the key to the whole escape room right under all the participants noises. They’d make the key to the whole room, the last thing the people would ever think to consider. For instance: they’d make the key, to leaving the room. The participants shirt or something. The last thing, the people in the room would ever imagine or think it would be, but something they’ve all had in front of them the entire time.
 

the whole time each participants been killing themselves trying to get out of this room, and to figure it out. And the key to everything was in front of them the entire time. But they never thought to look, or consider their shirts, because none of them ever perceived it could be that easy. Which is the ingenious of the enemy. 

 

Whereby the evil builders of the escape room laugh all the harder, because the stupid participants can’t figure it out. The jokes on them. 

 

(The jokes on us)

 

this is how our world works, they are watching us. Satan and his demons are the builders of the escape room (the prison for your mind) to break free, all you have to do, is open your eyes, and see everything that’s right in front of you. Been right in front of you all along. Then you will understand what’s real, what’s truly going on, and understand the mysteries of this life. 
 

Here’s a clue to you: if you can deduct it: 

 

The Truman Shoe meaning: The True Man Show, everyone is being surveilled, cameras are hidden in everything.  

 

remember when the character in the movie, realizes he’s in a loop. (Remember my video) 

The secret society members are actors all doing their part. To keep this grand illusion going. 

IMG_2177.jpeg.c85dc700077c31e16195f072cf1e8629.jpeg


MTVs the Real World, where everyone’s under surveillance… this is the Real World your in

 

IMG_2179.jpeg.8503f711a03d038cb54be8565a01cad1.jpeg


Big Brother: same concept. Nothing hidden. 
IMG_2180.jpeg

side note: we all have the same creator our Heavenly Father. God Almighty. Satan is Big Brother. We all have the same Father. As “they” say, Big Brother is watching you. 
 

 

So to answer your question, are the angels warning us? The demons are angels yes, but their not the good ones, and their not warning us, their playing with us. 
 

this is their simple language: just open your eyes:

 

IMG_2173.jpeg.201734b2abb7cb9866742a43d3ce29f9.jpeg

 

 

the movies called “Good Will Hunting”

 

the main character is a man named “Will Hunting,” yada yada yada. No, what it means, is “Their Hunting Good Will” Good Will Hunting


 

As Satan saying goes: “You know what THEY say, no good deed goes unpunished. They hate all that is good.
 

They’re working to corrupt us in every way. And destroy our humanity, our decency, by making us all hateful and evil to each other. 

 

people need to fight what the Satanic Systems is trying to mold them into. 
 

on the upcoming Great Day of Judgement that’s approaching, they want all humans to be just as evil as they are, with the hope that they can take as many of us with them, as possible, get us destroyed alongside them. as They tell you: misery loves company. 
 

As their goal states: (“You know what they say: “All Good Things Must Come To And End.”

 

you think “they” every meant humans. They is Satan and his demons. You think any human, even the most corrupt ones, ever wanted all good things to come to an end. No, even corrupt people enjoy good things. “They” has always meant Satan and his demons 

 

people always want to know who They represents, mystery solved. 
 

 

     “He had deposited the letter immediately beneath the nose of the whole world, by way of best preventing any portion of that world from perceiving it.”

 

                                     Purloined Letter

 

IMG_2174.jpeg.103e00a8cb534a08a20f3c0c2e76574e.jpeg

       

A poster on a wall, that I just took a picture of a few minutes ago,

 

They talk to you everywhere

 

Read the writing on the poster, look at their logo, who’s talking to you. 

 

haven’t you heard the saying: once your eyes are opened, there’s no going back. 
 

once you can see, you can’t unsee…

 

hope this answers your question. 

“In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.”


                                     Matthew 13:14

 

Wake up, find God, find the truth, find eternity. 

          

 

 

Look you sort of explain things I think yeah, yeah thats cool, then you write something more and I think oh no, he's way off.

 

Everyone in society is playing a part - yes I accept that - the world is LITERALLY a Truman show with cameras in everything - well a statement like that worries me.

 

From your Blog post, Assault is called 'Assault and Battery' because we literally are Batteries.

 

And of course, the old Christian chestnut, the World is Evil and Jesus is on his way back to correct everything and those unbelievers will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire.

 

I'm sorry but I see these ideas as fantasy and the idea that we are really batteries and the Matrix movie and the Truman movie as a true LITERAL reflection of our world and reality as Pop Culture Conspiracy Theory.

 

Unfortunately some people believe these fantasies and I believe it drives them away from God by creating fear and division in their hearts.

 

I mentioned before Christians are taught 'Judge not' yet you have Judged the world to be so wicked we are in End Days and YOU have Judged me to be without God.

 

Well I know God. 

 

You fear God.

 

Which means you fear life, which is not how God wants you to live.

 

And I think your caught up in a world of fantasy - I hope I'm wrong.

 

I bought up Flat Earth and you say the Bible says the Earth is a Sphere and gave me a quote - well that quote only describes a Circle not a Sphere. So I think you are selective in your interpretations.

 

There is another Christian on here that does not believe in Satellites and thinks all the TV pictures are transmitted from TV towers or through cables and that there must be a secret underground network of 'Special Engineers' who really control the TV.

 

If you saying to me that you think there are cameras everywhere and there is a secret control room somewhere where 'They' watch and control everything - I think you live in a fantasy world.

 

You believe we are in End Days and the day of Judgement is upon us shortly, well good luck with that.

 

But don't worry, I found God decades ago.

 

I just wish those Christians (and Muslims) would do the same.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

 

Look you sort of explain things I think yeah, yeah thats cool, then you write something more and I think oh no, he's way off.

 

Everyone in society is playing a part - yes I accept that - the world is LITERALLY a Truman show with cameras in everything - well a statement like that worries me.

 

From your Blog post, Assault is called 'Assault and Battery' because we literally are Batteries.

 

And of course, the old Christian chestnut, the World is Evil and Jesus is on his way back to correct everything and those unbelievers will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire.

 

I'm sorry but I see these ideas as fantasy and the idea that we are really batteries and the Matrix movie and the Truman movie as a true LITERAL reflection of our world and reality as Pop Culture Conspiracy Theory.

 

Unfortunately some people believe these fantasies and I believe it drives them away from God by creating fear and division in their hearts.

 

I mentioned before Christians are taught 'Judge not' yet you have Judged the world to be so wicked we are in End Days and YOU have Judged me to be without God.

 

Well I know God. 

 

You fear God.

 

Which means you fear life, which is not how God wants you to live.

 

And I think your caught up in a world of fantasy - I hope I'm wrong.

 

I bought up Flat Earth and you say the Bible says the Earth is a Sphere and gave me a quote - well that quote only describes a Circle not a Sphere. So I think you are selective in your interpretations.

 

There is another Christian on here that does not believe in Satellites and thinks all the TV pictures are transmitted from TV towers or through cables and that there must be a secret underground network of 'Special Engineers' who really control the TV.

 

If you saying to me that you think there are cameras everywhere and there is a secret control room somewhere where 'They' watch and control everything - I think you live in a fantasy world.

 

You believe we are in End Days and the day of Judgement is upon us shortly, well good luck with that.

 

But don't worry, I found God decades ago.

 

I just wish those Christians (and Muslims) would do the same.

 

 

that you can see the pieces of the entrapment puzzle is a bonus on your spiritual path.

let us look at fear and love...
in our own sphere of existence, men and women who become great leaders,
they rule over the masses through either fear or love


i reckon (personal opinion) the Creator rules over us through FEAR and LOVE as well.
some need the fear, some connect with the love.
the lower vibrating souls need the fear in order to follow the Divine Laws
the higher vibrating souls just connect with the Divine Order and Laws

when your fear connects to the Divine you straighten out and behave
when your love connects to the Divine you reach higher spiritual states


when your fear connects to the devils, it feeds them
when your love connects to the devils, it destroys you as a human being
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

 

that you can see the pieces of the entrapment puzzle is a bonus on your spiritual path.

let us look at fear and love...
in our own sphere of existence, men and women who become great leaders,
they rule over the masses through either fear or love


i reckon (personal opinion) the Creator rules over us through FEAR and LOVE as well.
some need the fear, some connect with the love.
the lower vibrating souls need the fear in order to follow the Divine Laws
the higher vibrating souls just connect with the Divine Order and Laws

when your fear connects to the Divine you straighten out and behave
when your love connects to the Divine you reach higher spiritual states


when your fear connects to the devils, it feeds them
when your love connects to the devils, it destroys you as a human being
 

 

 

A relationship based on Fear is an abusive relationship. I could write more about this, it is the basis of our control system and the 'Satanists' exploit that fear.

 

However, here's an article from a Christian sect who are a bit closer to the truth than the Catholics or Jehovah Witnesses etc which explains it well.

 

If you believe teaching people falsehoods to scare them into being good then your understanding is no better than the ancient Pagans who did the same.

 

 

Coptic Orthodox Answers

 

Is Hell a Real Fire?

 

Is hell a real fire? Could it be? If it were, why would God create this fire? Does He want to chastise us forever? Many Christians and non-Christians alike have serious difficulties in approaching a God that would let people burn for eternity. In fact, this misrepresentation of God’s wrath or His cruel punishment has led many not only to NOT believe in the Christian God, but also to unjustly hate Him.

 

When His Holiness Pope Shenouda, of Thrice Blessed Memory, was once asked if hell was a real fire. His answer was clear: no, it is not! Actually, believing that hell is a real fire is an offense to God’s fatherhood. As a matter of fact, imagine an earthly father who wants to punish his child for a certain misdeed usually punishes mercifully and/or justly. He does so because the father is setting a consequence for pedagogical reasons—meaning to teach the child how to live properly. He doesn’t punish out of spite, or out of vengeance simply because he loves his child and wants the best for them. Any parent would easily understand this concept. If you are not a parent, think about it from the perspective of a sibling or a friend. Imagine that this sibling or friend is being tortured in a fire here on earth for an evil they did commit. Therefore, they are guilty. Would we bear to see this person burn in front of you? Would we not want to get them out of the fire? Would we not have compassion? We would. Even a non-Christian would. Because, ultimately, all humans are born in the image of God and each of us relatively reflects God’s beauty. If we would not bear to see our friend or child in this fire, can we really envision that God would purposely punish his children in such a fire, albeit sometimes they might be evil?

 

If we believe this, we suggest that we are a better parent, friend or sibling than God, which cannot be. For instance, we sometimes hear of stories of parents that endure their children even in very evil or difficult circumstances and still try to show compassion and win their children over. Can these people be better than God? Can one father be more compassionate than Our Heavenly Father?

 

Link - https://copticorthodoxanswers.org/apologetics/hell-real-fire-god-want-chastise-us-eternity/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The 'Rapture' Fantasy

 

Invention of the ‘Rapture’ idea


Rapture-removal is not the historic teaching of the Church. One of the more astonishing facts in the history of eschatological thought, and one that most Christians are unaware of, is that the idea of “a secret pre-tribulation, Rapture removal from the earth of the Church” is a fairly recent theory in Church history. In theological circles, it’s a “Johnny come lately.” Even the historic creeds, conspicuously, don’t mention it. In fact, it was relatively unheard of and never taught until the early 19th century, and it didn’t become widespread until the 20th century. Since then, it has spread like wildfire. But the many failed predictions of its coming have made it an embarrassment.

 

The first known reference may have appeared in two obscure but contestable sentences from a 4th century A.D., 1500-word sermon written in Latin by someone called “Pseudo-Ephraem.” If so, this idea went essentially unknown and undeveloped for fourteen centuries. According to most researchers, the idea of a Rapture-removal from planet Earth prior to a “great tribulation” period began to surface in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Possible but only slight and vague mentions of it may have been published in the writings of a famous Calvinist theologian Dr. John Gill (1748), an early American Baptist pastor Morgan Edwards (1788), a Jesuit priest Emmanuel Lacunza (1812), and Edward Irving, who translated Lucunza’s book (1826).

 

Most scholars, however, agree that the secret Rapture theory was launched into prominence around 1830 by a group of people in Scotland who had become known as the Plymouth Brethren. Under the direction of John Nelson Darby (1800-1882) and others, they began to hold Prophetic Conferences.

 

Link - https://www.prophecyrefi.org/our-teachings/rapture/invention-of-the-rapture-idea/

 

 

Rapture

 

The Rapture is an eschatological position held by some Christians, particularly those of American evangelicalism, consisting of an end-time event when all dead Christian believers will be resurrected and, joined with Christians who are still alive, together will rise "in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air."[1] The origin of the term extends from the First Epistle to the Thessalonians in the Bible, which uses the Greek word harpazo (Ancient Greek: ἁρπάζω), meaning "to snatch away" or "to seize". This view of eschatology is referred to as dispensational premillennialism, a form of futurism that considers various prophecies in the Bible as remaining unfulfilled and occurring in the future.

 

The idea of a rapture as it is currently defined is not found in historic Christianity, and is a relatively recent doctrine originating from the 1830s. The term is used frequently among fundamentalist theologians in the United States.[2] Rapture has also been used for a mystical union with God or for eternal life in Heaven.[2]

Differing viewpoints exist about the exact timing of the rapture and whether Christ's return would occur in one event or two. Pretribulationism distinguishes the rapture from the second coming of Jesus Christ mentioned in the Gospel of Matthew, 2 Thessalonians, and Revelation. This view holds that the rapture would precede the seven-year Tribulation, which would culminate in Christ's second coming and be followed by a thousand-year Messianic Kingdom.[3][4] This theory grew out of the translations of the Bible that John Nelson Darby analyzed in 1833. Pretribulationism is the most widely held view among Christians believing in the rapture today, although this view is disputed within evangelicalism.[5] Some assert a post-tribulational rapture.

 

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

 

 

This is what the world will look like after the Rapture and Judgement - 

 

 

 

 

Rapture.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

 

 

A relationship based on Fear is an abusive relationship. I could write more about this, it is the basis of our control system and the 'Satanists' exploit that fear.

 

However, here's an article from a Christian sect who are a bit closer to the truth than the Catholics or Jehovah Witnesses etc which explains it well.

 

If you believe teaching people falsehoods to scare them into being good then your understanding is no better than the ancient Pagans who did the same.

 

 

Coptic Orthodox Answers

 

Is Hell a Real Fire?

 

Is hell a real fire? Could it be? If it were, why would God create this fire? Does He want to chastise us forever? Many Christians and non-Christians alike have serious difficulties in approaching a God that would let people burn for eternity. In fact, this misrepresentation of God’s wrath or His cruel punishment has led many not only to NOT believe in the Christian God, but also to unjustly hate Him.

 

When His Holiness Pope Shenouda, of Thrice Blessed Memory, was once asked if hell was a real fire. His answer was clear: no, it is not! Actually, believing that hell is a real fire is an offense to God’s fatherhood. As a matter of fact, imagine an earthly father who wants to punish his child for a certain misdeed usually punishes mercifully and/or justly. He does so because the father is setting a consequence for pedagogical reasons—meaning to teach the child how to live properly. He doesn’t punish out of spite, or out of vengeance simply because he loves his child and wants the best for them. Any parent would easily understand this concept. If you are not a parent, think about it from the perspective of a sibling or a friend. Imagine that this sibling or friend is being tortured in a fire here on earth for an evil they did commit. Therefore, they are guilty. Would we bear to see this person burn in front of you? Would we not want to get them out of the fire? Would we not have compassion? We would. Even a non-Christian would. Because, ultimately, all humans are born in the image of God and each of us relatively reflects God’s beauty. If we would not bear to see our friend or child in this fire, can we really envision that God would purposely punish his children in such a fire, albeit sometimes they might be evil?

 

If we believe this, we suggest that we are a better parent, friend or sibling than God, which cannot be. For instance, we sometimes hear of stories of parents that endure their children even in very evil or difficult circumstances and still try to show compassion and win their children over. Can these people be better than God? Can one father be more compassionate than Our Heavenly Father?

 

Link - https://copticorthodoxanswers.org/apologetics/hell-real-fire-god-want-chastise-us-eternity/

 

 


the Catholics do teach eternal hellfire, and those who protested the Catholic Church (i.e the Protestants) did carry this deceptive teaching into their institution. 
 

But this has never been in the scriptures. The scriptures teach eternal life, or eternal destruction. If people were going to burn forever. They wouldn’t be promised eternal life, if they turned back to God. They’d already have it, just a sucky one. 
 

No what God says, is one Judgement Day, everyone will be resurrected, and everyone will reap what they sowed, those who were righteous, (upright) will be transformed, and inherit eternal life, and those who are were wicked will be punished, reaping what they sowed. And after the wicked are punished, they’re destroyed forever. 
 

The scripture even explain, that Satan himself, gets destroyed in the end. He is the worse’s of the worse, if the almighty won’t even punish him forever, what makes one assume, he would punish someone else forever. 

Ezekiel:

IMG_2194.jpeg.20db5c9cb34720b3a2ad899aca1c8df0.jpegIMG_2195.jpeg.09b4982555afbd65fa5c9ff49cca2377.jpegIMG_2196.jpeg.e45a5fcf9117055909a499f666674666.jpeg

IMG_2199.jpeg.bd9c33accbf7b6e048eb0c6fa35b1f91.jpeg

Satan has convinced the people that the Almighty is going to burn people forever. 

He’s the liar, this is why he’s called the slanderer, he’s constantly deceiving people about their making, to have him slandered.

 

 

 

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

The 'Rapture' Fantasy

 

Invention of the ‘Rapture’ idea


Rapture-removal is not the historic teaching of the Church. One of the more astonishing facts in the history of eschatological thought, and one that most Christians are unaware of, is that the idea of “a secret pre-tribulation, Rapture removal from the earth of the Church” is a fairly recent theory in Church history. In theological circles, it’s a “Johnny come lately.” Even the historic creeds, conspicuously, don’t mention it. In fact, it was relatively unheard of and never taught until the early 19th century, and it didn’t become widespread until the 20th century. Since then, it has spread like wildfire. But the many failed predictions of its coming have made it an embarrassment.

 

The first known reference may have appeared in two obscure but contestable sentences from a 4th century A.D., 1500-word sermon written in Latin by someone called “Pseudo-Ephraem.” If so, this idea went essentially unknown and undeveloped for fourteen centuries. According to most researchers, the idea of a Rapture-removal from planet Earth prior to a “great tribulation” period began to surface in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Possible but only slight and vague mentions of it may have been published in the writings of a famous Calvinist theologian Dr. John Gill (1748), an early American Baptist pastor Morgan Edwards (1788), a Jesuit priest Emmanuel Lacunza (1812), and Edward Irving, who translated Lucunza’s book (1826).

 

Most scholars, however, agree that the secret Rapture theory was launched into prominence around 1830 by a group of people in Scotland who had become known as the Plymouth Brethren. Under the direction of John Nelson Darby (1800-1882) and others, they began to hold Prophetic Conferences.

 

Link - https://www.prophecyrefi.org/our-teachings/rapture/invention-of-the-rapture-idea/

 

 

Rapture

 

The Rapture is an eschatological position held by some Christians, particularly those of American evangelicalism, consisting of an end-time event when all dead Christian believers will be resurrected and, joined with Christians who are still alive, together will rise "in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air."[1] The origin of the term extends from the First Epistle to the Thessalonians in the Bible, which uses the Greek word harpazo (Ancient Greek: ἁρπάζω), meaning "to snatch away" or "to seize". This view of eschatology is referred to as dispensational premillennialism, a form of futurism that considers various prophecies in the Bible as remaining unfulfilled and occurring in the future.

 

The idea of a rapture as it is currently defined is not found in historic Christianity, and is a relatively recent doctrine originating from the 1830s. The term is used frequently among fundamentalist theologians in the United States.[2] Rapture has also been used for a mystical union with God or for eternal life in Heaven.[2]

Differing viewpoints exist about the exact timing of the rapture and whether Christ's return would occur in one event or two. Pretribulationism distinguishes the rapture from the second coming of Jesus Christ mentioned in the Gospel of Matthew, 2 Thessalonians, and Revelation. This view holds that the rapture would precede the seven-year Tribulation, which would culminate in Christ's second coming and be followed by a thousand-year Messianic Kingdom.[3][4] This theory grew out of the translations of the Bible that John Nelson Darby analyzed in 1833. Pretribulationism is the most widely held view among Christians believing in the rapture today, although this view is disputed within evangelicalism.[5] Some assert a post-tribulational rapture.

 

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

 

 

This is what the world will look like after the Rapture and Judgement - 

 

 

 

 

Rapture.jpg

 


 

This is what the world will look like after the Rapture and Judgement - 


No the future will look much more glorious than that. That’s just someone’s personal depiction. I uploaded that pictures, solely for the scriptures it contained in it.


Rapture?


the Scriptures, doesn’t teach of a rapture,(this is another false teaching put forth), the scriptures reveal that their will be a resurrections of everyone in the end, but of no isolated rapture of Christians, to spare them from Satan’s tribulation preceding Christ return. 

  • Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.”

     

                                              John 5:28-29

     

     

    “And I saw a great white throne and the One seated on it. From before him the earth and the heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. The dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds. And the sea gave up the dead in it, and death and the Grave* gave up the dead in them, and they were judged individually according to their deeds. And death and the Grave* were hurled into the lake of fire. This means the second death, the lake of fire. Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life was hurled into the lake of fire.”

     

                                        Revelations 20:11-15

     

Edited by Maximus2403
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

This is what the world will look like after the Rapture and Judgement - 


No the future will look much more glorious than that. That’s just someone’s personal depiction. I uploaded that pictures, solely for the scriptures it contained in it.


Rapture?


the Scriptures, doesn’t teach of a rapture,(this is another false teaching put forth), the scriptures reveal that their will be a resurrections of everyone in the end, but of no isolated rapture of Christians, to spare them from Satan’s tribulation preceding Christ return. 

 

I took this from the Jehovah Witness library website that you linked to before - ok the JW's don't call it a Rapture as such, they have their own theological mind fuck to explain their interpretation of the Scriptures.

 

If you don't believe as the Jehovah Witness do then please don't link to their site. Unfortunately I thought that meant you endorse the Jehovah Witness doctrines.

 

It appears you don't, at least you say you don't.

 

From the JW website - 

 

15 Does this mean that there will be a “rapture” of the anointed ones? Many in Christendom believe, according to this teaching, that Christians will be bodily caught up from the earth. Then, they expect that Jesus will visibly return to rule the earth. However, the Bible clearly shows that “the sign of the Son of man”  will appear in heaven and that Jesus will come “on the clouds of heaven.” (Matt. 24:30) Both of these expressions imply invisibility. Additionally, “flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom.” So those who will be taken to heaven will first need to be “changed, in a moment, in the blink of an eye, during the last trumpet.” * (Read 1 Corinthians 15:50-53.) Therefore, while we do not use the term “rapture” here because of its wrong connotation, the remaining faithful anointed will be gathered together in an instant of time.

 

16, 17. What must happen before the marriage of the Lamb can take place in heaven?

 

16 Once all the 144,000 are in heaven, the final preparations for the marriage of the Lamb can begin. (Rev. 19:9) But something else will happen before that joyous event. Remember, shortly before the remaining ones of the 144,000 are taken to heaven, Gog will attack God’s people. (Ezek. 38:16) What reaction does this provoke? On earth, God’s people will appear to be defenseless.

 

Link - https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20150715/rapture-anointed-great-tribulation/

 

 

So you don't believe this will happen?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, pi3141 said:

 

 

Look you sort of explain things I think yeah, yeah thats cool, then you write something more and I think oh no, he's way off.

 

Everyone in society is playing a part - yes I accept that - the world is LITERALLY a Truman show with cameras in everything - well a statement like that worries me.

 

From your Blog post, Assault is called 'Assault and Battery' because we literally are Batteries.

 

And of course, the old Christian chestnut, the World is Evil and Jesus is on his way back to correct everything and those unbelievers will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire.

 

I'm sorry but I see these ideas as fantasy and the idea that we are really batteries and the Matrix movie and the Truman movie as a true LITERAL reflection of our world and reality as Pop Culture Conspiracy Theory.

 

Unfortunately some people believe these fantasies and I believe it drives them away from God by creating fear and division in their hearts.

 

I mentioned before Christians are taught 'Judge not' yet you have Judged the world to be so wicked we are in End Days and YOU have Judged me to be without God.

 

Well I know God. 

 

You fear God.

 

Which means you fear life, which is not how God wants you to live.

 

And I think your caught up in a world of fantasy - I hope I'm wrong.

 

I bought up Flat Earth and you say the Bible says the Earth is a Sphere and gave me a quote - well that quote only describes a Circle not a Sphere. So I think you are selective in your interpretations.

 

There is another Christian on here that does not believe in Satellites and thinks all the TV pictures are transmitted from TV towers or through cables and that there must be a secret underground network of 'Special Engineers' who really control the TV.

 

If you saying to me that you think there are cameras everywhere and there is a secret control room somewhere where 'They' watch and control everything - I think you live in a fantasy world.

 

You believe we are in End Days and the day of Judgement is upon us shortly, well good luck with that.

 

But don't worry, I found God decades ago.

 

I just wish those Christians (and Muslims) would do the same.

 

 

If you saying to me that you think there are cameras everywhere and there is a secret control room somewhere where 'They' watch and control everything - I think you live in a fantasy world.

 

No, I do not think I live in a fantasy world, I am a real sentient being, living out a real and present existence, on a real planet. But the construct around me. The governmental system, isn’t what it appears to be. It’s a controlled and manipulated system, which is falsely altering everyone’s perception of reality. It is referred to as a matrix. 

 

As for their being cameras all around you. This is reality, Go read the 2006 Telecommunication Act, it will clearly tell you, that even your television has a surveillance camera in it. 
 

You believe we are in End Days and the day of Judgement is upon us shortly, well good luck with that.


Yes I absolutely believe this, do I think it’s tomorrow, no, lots of things have to unfold still. But we are speeding towards the end. 

I mentioned before Christians are taught 'Judge not' yet you have Judged the world to be so wicked we are in End Days and YOU have Judged me to be without God.

 

Our Creator has stated, that we are in a wicked system, This is not my sole opinion. But I do agree with it. As far as me, judging you, to be without God. When have I done this. I do not know you. And I do not know what the almighty is doing in each persons life. To state such a notion. 

 

The scriptures do tell you over and over and over, that this system is evil

 

“Finally, go on acquiring power in the Lord and in the mightiness of his strength. Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts of the Devil; because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God, so that you may be able to resist* in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm.”

 

                                  Ephesians 6:10-13
 

we are in a very evil world, if you knew the things really transpiring around you. On this planet. It would shake you to your very core

 

anyway they tell you, it’s all evil

 

The Christ came 2,000 years ago, then the era between that, is referred to as the medieval times (mid evil times) now your in live time, live is just the world evil backwards meaning “evil times” 

 

as I explained a lot, the evil mirrors everything. They refer to their system, as “an ever present, undetectable mirror.” 

 

Hint the name of newspapers like “The Daily Mirror” in Britain etc.
 

 

Edited by Maximus2403
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...