The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

2 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Yes you did, you said an already divided and controlled religion - as per the quotes above.

Division pre-existing doesn't mean cooperation doesn't occur. This system is largely controlled, cooperation outside of that still exists. If I meant to say there was no cooperation I would have used the words "cooperation didn't exist" or words to that effect, you have deduced something from what I have said entirely incorrectly. I see it happen in a lot of your replies to people as well. Try reading what people say and responding to that rather than discussing expansive information outside of missing the point being made. You cannot discuss effectively if you do not understand what is being discussed which is evident in your reply here.

51 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

There was no possibility of uniting under already divided and controlled religions, they were historically warring, divided and in conflict throughout history. WHY spend the time and money infiltrating these organisations further?

46 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Do you think Greece was at War with Egypt when Pythagoras went to study with them?

Already divided - what proof do you have, i could site many examples of the Pagan world where discoveries and knowledge and trade was exchanged peacefully.

Edited by pi3141

Just now, TheConsultant said:

Division pre-existing doesn't mean cooperation doesn't occur. This system is largely controlled, cooperation outside of that still exists. If I meant to say there was no cooperation I would have used the words "cooperation didn't exist" or words to that effect, you have deduced something from what I have said entirely incorrectly. I see it happen in a lot of your replies to people as well. Try reading what people say and responding to that rather than discussing expansive information outside of missing the point being made. You cannot discuss effectively if you do not understand what is being discussed which is evident in your reply here.

See above - I'll let others decide.

Just now, pi3141 said:

See above - I'll let others decide.

Ok lets bring it in to more recent history. Germany and Russia were at war in world war 2. Cooperation between the two countries still existed, in fact Hitler and Stalin had a pact outside of war. The hypothetical "good" and the "bad" sides can cooperate outside of largely controlled systems and infrastructure.

Putting it as simply as possible, if I meant to say cooperation didn't exist I would have used a phrase equating to that, warring does not mean cooperation does not exist elsewhere.  Look at the finances of Nazis, the same financiers of Nazis financed the allies, they were cooperating with and for a force outside of the conflict. Which just so happens to be the same financiers of most wars, same bloodlines.

There’s a saying: 

Those in the highest levels of the Secret Orders, Have a saying: Those who know, don’t say, and those who say, don’t know. 

because the average person in public, who speaks, knows nothing, and those who have been brought in on secrets, at all different levels, are sworn to secrecy, under the strictest penalties. 

something to understand thoroughly…

on an unrelated note. I’ve saw this, my entire life. Some people are so quick to tell people, don’t believe this and don’t believe that. Professional naysayers. But if you ask them very pointedly, okay, so what should I believe, what is the truth, what direction in life should I pursue, and what fulfilling thing, does it lead to. They usually have no answer for this. Quick to tell you, what not to do, but offering no alternative. This position is empty and frivolous.

This is a war, and both sides are at conflict with each other. There’s very little subject-matters, on any topic in this world, that I can’t, with a little effort, find a conflicting viewpoint, some dissertation by some so-called expert, if you will, and present it, as an attack on any subject matter. But this type of repeated conjecture is useless, and leads to nothing. 

When the Christ came down here, he spoke the truth, nonetheless there was countless religious leaders, and men of so called nobility, opposing him at every turn. Did this somehow change the credibility of anything he taught. No. 

One of the tactics I see being deployed here, is a simple one. It’s a tactic deployed by those in the legal profession. To throw things off. Get off the topic, by inserting constant side issues. 

the topics seldom discussed on its on merit, just the side issues

case in point: you get hurt and you rightful sue a company. The topic and focus of your suit, is your injury. The opposing attorneys every step of the way, will file motions of side issues, that have no relevance on your actually claim. But each of this side motions filed, during the trial, cause the proceedings of the main proceedings to stall, because the court has to have hearings on this side issue, which both parties fight over. All the while the main topic, the injury, is put to the wayside. 

I have one topic here, although I’m very knowledgeable about a lot of the side issues being interjected into this thread by a particular person. I don’t entertain this issues, because, not only does the motive of them seem clear, but there off topic

@TheConsultant

No, you are exposed to me, I asked you how the Egyptians could build the Pyramids when Pythagoras invented Trigonometry 1000 years later.

Instead of answering my question you try to deflect and claim you didn't say something you clearly did.

I'll let everyone else decide what that means.

Edited by pi3141
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Ok lets bring it in to more recent history. Germany and Russia were at war in world war 2. Cooperation between the two countries still existed, in fact Hitler and Stalin had a pact outside of war. The hypothetical "good" and the "bad" sides can cooperate outside of largely controlled systems and infrastructure.

Putting it as simply as possible, if I meant to say cooperation didn't exist I would have used a phrase equating to that, warring does not mean cooperation does not exist elsewhere.  Look at the finances of Nazis, the same financiers of Nazis financed the allies, they were cooperating with and for a force outside of the conflict. Which just so happens to be the same financiers of most wars, same bloodlines.

1 minute ago, pi3141 said:

Instead of answering my question you try to deflect and claim you didn't say something you clearly did.

I ignored it because I didn't say cooperation doesn't or didn't exist outside of warring or dualistic countries and therefore would be pointless to answer something regarding something I didn't say or even infer at any point.

4 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

The opposing attorneys every step of the way, will file motions of side issues, that have no relevance on your actually claim.

Precisely what they have done here multiple times, impossible to discuss something when you have nothing to back it up with, so instead distract, obfuscate and project. Classic techniques employed by particular groups of people. 

8 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

There’s a saying: 

Those in the highest levels of the Secret Orders, Have a saying: Those who know, don’t say, and those who say, don’t know. 

because the average person in public, who speaks, knows nothing, and those who have been brought in on secrets, at all different levels, are sworn to secrecy, under the strictest penalties. 

something to understand thoroughly…

on an unrelated note. I’ve saw this, my entire life. Some people are so quick to tell people, don’t believe this and don’t believe that. Professional naysayers. But if you ask them very pointedly, okay, so what should I believe, what is the truth, what direction in life should I pursue, and what fulfilling thing, does it lead to. They usually have no answer for this. Quick to tell you, what not to do, but offering no alternative. This position is empty and frivolous.

This is a war, and both sides are at conflict with each other. There’s very little subject-matters, on any topic in this world, that I can’t, with a little effort, find a conflicting viewpoint, some dissertation by some so-called expert, if you will, and present it, as an attack on any subject matter. But this type of repeated conjecture is useless, and leads to nothing. 

When the Christ came down here, he spoke the truth, nonetheless there was countless religious leaders, and men of so called nobility, opposing him at every turn. Did this somehow change the credibility of anything he taught. No. 

One of the tactics I see being deployed here, is a simple one. It’s a tactic deployed by those in the legal profession. To throw things off. Get off the topic, by inserting constant side issues. 

the topics seldom discussed on its on merit, just the side issues

case in point: you get hurt and you rightful sue a company. The topic and focus of your suit, is your injury. The opposing attorneys every step of the way, will file motions of side issues, that have no relevance on your actually claim. But each of this side motions filed, during the trial, cause the proceedings of the main proceedings to stall, because the court has to have hearings on this side issue, which both parties fight over. All the while the main topic, the injury, is put to the wayside. 

I have one topic here, although I’m very knowledgeable about a lot of the side issues being interjected into this thread by a particular person. I don’t entertain this issues, because, not only does the motive of them seem clear, but there off topic

Let me explain something to you - the name of your god 'Jehovah' is a morphological monstrosity that has no basis in scripture.

If the Jehovah Witnesses don't even know the name of their - God how can they hold the truth about God? 

• Haha 1

Just now, pi3141 said:

Let me explain something to you - the name of your god 'Jehovah' is a morphological monstrosity that has no basis in scripture.

If the Jehovah Witnesses don't even know the name of their - God how can they hold the truth about God? 

You clearly don't read replies at any point. I am not religious.

Satan runs the world, using a pyramid system, these demons, these so-called gods. All the nations serve them. And that’s why all the symbology is similar. The pyramids in Egypt, the Aztecs, the pyramid on the back of the U.S dollar. They consider every organization a pyramid structure. They take their millions of humans that serve them and they place them at the top of every key pyramid on the planet. 

As far as Gods name, I very much know that the word Jehovah is a hybrid word, I know the history of such things. We are in a war, and a lot of things have been obscured. 

im picking my battles wisely. And my goal is not to fill people’s head with knowledge, my ultimate goal is to fill people’s head with understanding

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

Satan runs the world, using a pyramid system, these demons, these so-called gods. All the nations serve them. And that’s why all the symbology is similar. The pyramids in Egypt, the Aztecs, the pyramid on the back of the U.S dollar. They consider every organization a pyramid structure. They take their millions of humans that serve them and they place them at the top of every key pyramid on the planet. 

As far as Gods name, I very much know that the word Jehovah is a hybrid word, I know the history of such things. We are in a war, and a lot of things have been obscured. 

im picking my battles wisely. And my goal is not to fill people’s head with knowledge, my ultimate goal is to fill people’s head with understanding

Swap the name 'Satan' for 'Pan' or 'Zeus' or 'Osiris' and you have the exact same claim with the same level of credibility. 

12 hours ago, aesir22 said:

Swap the name 'Satan' for 'Pan' or 'Zeus' or 'Osiris' and you have the exact same claim with the same level of credibility. 

Recap: 

Like I said, everything’s hidden in plain sight. 

Look in every country in the world, huge amounts of the population are in Secret Orders, all going by various names. But they all serve the same power at the top.

In the United States, the primary Secret Sociesty is the Freemasons. This should be no suprised to anyone. But what most don’t pay attention to, is just how many FreeMasons there are. I mean it’s not hidden, A simple Google search, will show you, that in the United States alone, there’s  2 million Freemasons. Now what does anyone really think, 2 million people in the United States are doing, in a secret army. Do they believe, this is just some, Thursday night drinking club. And these people are in every key position of power. 

IMG_2056.png.65238167506f55150a7199ed63827fb1.png

Look, humans didn’t create this world, so what do you think did…It’s in each persons benefit, to figure out what’s truly going on, here, connect the dots…

The most popular book in the world, the Bible, tells you Satan and demons who fell with him, are manipulating the world

“And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled  but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.  So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth,  and his angels were hurled down with him.”

Revelations 12:7-9

https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=6092bf2657df10114ea8258e

all through human history, it’s always been Satan and the demons

the Creator in the Heavens is called “The Most High God” because all the angles are also referred to as gods (psalms 82) therefore these fallen gods, have been worshipped as the Gods all through human history by humans, ever since they fell. Why do people think cultures were always having to do human sacrifices to the gods ( they were worshipping demons) 

I’ll give a major hint here. 

paganism is Satanism

each country through history, would always have one head god, and a bunch of lower gods. It was always Satan and the demons. In Greece he went by Zeus with all his lower gods, in Rome, he went by Jupiter with all his lower gods (demons) I mean why do people believe the Egyptian pharaoh had a serpent on his head covering. It was a signification of his head, that he worshipped the serpent god 

Satan masquerades and so do his human servants, hint their masquerade balls

look the fallen are called Gods, because they were divine. The Indians called them Spirits, they are spirits, (were a spirit in a body, their a spirit without a body) their called aliens, they are, for their foreign to our planet. They’ve been cast out of heaven, their home, and caste down here. 

their called watchers, because they were assigned as Guardians of the galaxies”

their also reptilians, because they went into a serpent at the beginning to deceive Eve.  They are now referred to as serpents or dragons. A dragon being just a serpent with wings. Both being reptiles in nature. They are now called reptilians. Everyone’s seeing the same thing, from all different directions, and just not realizing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

Recap: 

Like I said, everything’s hidden in plain sight. 

Look in every country in the world, huge amounts of the population are in Secret Orders, all going by various names. But they all serve the same power at the top.

In the United States, the primary Secret Sociesty is the Freemasons. This should be no suprised to anyone. But what most don’t pay attention to, is just how many FreeMasons there are. I mean it’s not hidden, A simple Google search, will show you, that in the United States alone, there’s  2 million Freemasons. Now what does anyone really think, 2 million people in the United States are doing, in a secret army. Do they believe, this is just some, Thursday night drinking club. And these people are in every key position of power. 

IMG_2056.png.65238167506f55150a7199ed63827fb1.png

Look, humans didn’t create this world, so what do you think did…It’s in each persons benefit, to figure out what’s truly going on, here, connect the dots…

The most popular book in the world, the Bible, tells you Satan and demons who fell with him, are manipulating the world

“And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled  but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.  So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth,  and his angels were hurled down with him.”

Revelations 12:7-9

https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=6092bf2657df10114ea8258e

all through human history, it’s always been Satan and the demons

the Creator in the Heavens is called “The Most High God” because all the angles are also referred to as gods (psalms 82) therefore these fallen gods, have been worshipped as the Gods all through human history by humans, ever since they fell. Why do people think cultures were always having to do human sacrifices to the gods ( they were worshipping demons) 

I’ll give a major hint here. 

paganism is Satanism

each country through history, would always have one head god, and a bunch of lower gods. It was always Satan and the demons. In Greece he went by Zeus with all his lower gods, in Rome, he went by Jupiter with all his lower gods (demons) I mean why do people believe the Egyptian pharaoh had a serpent on his head covering. It was a signification of his head, that he worshipped the serpent god 

Satan masquerades and so do his human servants, hint their masquerade balls

look the fallen are called Gods, because they were divine. The Indians called them Spirits, they are spirits, (were a spirit in a body, their a spirit without a body) their called aliens, they are, for their foreign to our planet. They’ve been cast out of heaven, their home, and caste down here. 

their called watchers, because they were assigned as Guardians of the galaxies”

their also reptilians, because they went into a serpent at the beginning to deceive Eve.  They are now referred to as serpents or dragons. A dragon being just a serpent with wings. Both being reptiles in nature. They are now called reptilians. Everyone’s seeing the same thing, from all different directions, and just not realizing.

The usual fallacy - the bible is a popular book therefore it is true. Doesn't matter that the evidence discrediting it is so ubiquitous. 

Stop making assertions without credible evidence, or stating it is a personal theory/belief. It undermines the debate and brings little to the table.

4 hours ago, aesir22 said:

The usual fallacy - the bible is a popular book therefore it is true. Doesn't matter that the evidence discrediting it is so ubiquitous. 

Stop making assertions without credible evidence, or stating it is a personal theory/belief. It undermines the debate and brings little to the table.

I’ve studied the scriptures for years, in great datail. Never have I found any contradiction in them, or anything that discredits them. What I have seen, is a Satanic system, constantly putting out deception, (true misinformation) from every directions, for the sole reason of putting doubt in the mind of all men.

with all due respect, (Humans didn’t create this planet) nor did it evolved out of nothing. We are all creatures (meaning ones created) by a creator. I understand your frustration. But your enemy is not me. I am not the one deceiving you, regardless of what you might believe or feel. I’m am absolutely telling the truth about things here. 

Your enemy is Satan and his demons and his armies of Secret Society members who run your system. 

a vast organized system of individuals, whose sole purpose is to control and confuse you. 

they’ve built a “twilight zone” where those who deceive you, are held up to be distinguished experts by their system, and those who tell you the truth, are ridiculed, mocked and attacked. 

32 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

I’ve studied the scriptures for years, in great datail. Never have I found any contradiction in them, or anything that discredits them.

they’ve built a “twilight zone” where those who deceive you, are held up to be distinguished experts by their system, and those who tell you the truth, are ridiculed, mocked and attacked. 

Ok.

Judas was said to have hung himself but in Acts he didn't.

An Angel was said to have told Mary she will bear a son and call him Emanuel but now we're told that was a different Mary.

The symbol of the Christian saviour is Jesus on a Cross but Jesus did not die on a Cross like that.

Jesus was not born on 25th Dec

Jesus was not called Jesus.

You can't find any discrepancies after years of studying?

Well OK then.

Now your final paragraph which I quoted above, I agree.

You JW's aren't all that bad, you kind of see what's going on but I'm afraid, to use your language, Satan has infected your religion just as much as anyone else's.

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Ok.

Judas was said to have hung himself but in Acts he didn't.

An Angel was said to have told Mary she will bear a son and call him Emanuel but now we're told that was a different Mary.

The symbol of the Christian saviour is Jesus on a Cross but Jesus did not die on a Cross like that.

Jesus was not born on 25th Dec

Jesus was not called Jesus.

You can't find any discrepancies after years of studying?

Well OK then.

Now your final paragraph which I quoted above, I agree.

You JW's aren't all that bad, you kind of see what's going on but I'm afraid, to use your language, Satan has infected your religion just as much as anyone else's.

I will answer you pi3141. If like this, you’re making serious inquiries, that seem to have genuine merit. But if you appear to circle back to, hitting me with random dissertations, that I believe you’re just copying and pasting, or any further ridicule, count me out. I’m to busy, to give what free time I have available to me, to someone who appears to have a negative objective. 
But if you come off as respectful, then I will certainly be respectful to you…

So first thing, I am not a Jehovah Witness. I’m just a man trying to follow Christ, nothing more. But out of all groups. I think the Jehovah Witnesses are the closest to the truth, and are a very good and Godly people. And I would be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with them, although I don’t agree with their views (entirely)

Now on to some of the things you’ve brought up here. Outside of your first statement, regarding Judas (which I’m willing to look into for you)none of the other statements appear to be discrepancies that can be truly attributed to the scriptures. They appear to be nothing more, than known and purposeful altercation made to the scriptures by the churches. Which are controlled at the top by evil. The rest of your assertions seem to be false projections, that have been put forth by random people in the world, throughout history, and likewise, have nothing to do with the scriptures…

1. Judas was said to have hung himself but in Acts he didn't.

If you have an issue with certain scriptures, that you don’t believe correlate. Please give the exact scriptures. 

2. An Angel was said to have told Mary she will bear a son and call him Emanuel but now we're told that was a different Mary.

Does the scriptures, tell you, this is a different Mary? Because that is the focus of our conversation. The credibility of the scriptures, and there bearing the truth, not what the world, or it’s so-called band of experts is telling you.(That’s your true source of deception)

3. The symbol of the Christian saviour is Jesus on a Cross but Jesus did not die on a Cross like that.

The cross is a pagan symbol, that represents the equinox, which represents when the sun is halfway over the earth, whereby the earth is half light and half darkness, which is a symbol of equality. Representing the dark being equal to the light. 

the cross can be traced back to the earliest cultures, and the same or men being crucified. This image is not new. Nor was Christ the first person to ever be crucified. It’s a grotesque practice that went on for along time. 

4. Jesus was not born on 25th Dec

The scriptures state that when the Christ was born, there was Shepards herding their sheep, it’s commonly understood that Sheep don’t graze in the winter.

December 25th is a pagan day, revered throughout history, and the concept that the Christ was born on that day, was officiated by the Roman Catholic Church, hundred of years after the Christ death

This is a Satanic world, these are their holidays (i.e holy day) 

For example

Santa and his little helpers

Santa is an anagram for Satan, and elf (an elf is a mischievous fairy, and a fairy is what? A demon. 

Santa and the Elfs, is Satan and the demons

IMG_2117.jpeg.c73ae7fd85791d953ddf6c7e972b5ec7.jpeg

IMG_2118.jpeg.be969e36041b241ea7dc3d15d8fcedcd.jpeg

5. Jesus was not called Jesus.

This is known, the original Christian writings called the Christ Yahshua, which is pronounced, saying the word Joshua, but with a Y. The name means Yahuah is Salvation. Because the Almighty Yahuah, had set up the covenant, inwhich every human could be saved at the end. And his First Created. His Son, the one he anointed as the Christ, the Savior, came down and established the covenant, and fulfilled the law. Which is something I’ll explain in greater detail later, if you want to under it better. Why the Christ even had to come down here and die. 

but for the sake, of not getting off our topic. The writings that God inspired men, to wrote down. The scriptures, are not wrong. What being altered or perverted is being done by the Churches. 

In the beginning, the first generation Christians knew the correct pronunciations of Gods name and his son, and they used these names to cast out demons and overcome evil powers. So the evil has worked hard at suppressing these names. 

Evil has made many subtle changes, the scriptures actually warned all this was going to happen. Evil might wind some battles, but as soon as the Almighty (the true source of all power) stands in the end, at the appointed time, that he’s set to judge them, they will lose the war. 

Nonetheless, what each person has to do to gain salvation. Is clearly in the present writings (scriptures). The Almighty did not let them alter or touch that. And that’s all one really need to come to understand. Because in the end, everything else will be exposed. Because God himself, has declared, that in the end, everything will be exposed. 

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

I will answer you pi3141. If like this, you’re making serious inquiries, that seem to have genuine merit.

Thank you Maximus.

Ok, I respect your position, your trying to be a man of Christ - I will not ridicule that.

You like the Jehovah's, I like the Quakers, I think they live closer to the teachings of the one we call Christ than most 'Christians'.

I can provide a load of contradictions in the Bible but your answer will be that Scripture has been changed, so its not worth it.

(I may look for my references regarding Judas and I could go on for hours about the Christs original name, its origin and the meaning of Jesus and his Birth Date)

Your conclusion though, does not differ much to mine - Christianity has been corrupted and the world exists in a 'Satanic' system. Black is White. The reason for the confusion is duality and division, that's what keeps the 'trick' going.

But reality is real, God is real, the effects of the Pagan Godspell is real, Satan, as we know him, not so much and neither is the Matrix.

(the origin of Gospel is God's Spell - Christianity is a God Spell)

I don't think the Fairy folk are Demons. 

I don't think the Matrix is real.

But the Spell the World is under, is definitely real.

4 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Thank you Maximus.

Ok, I respect your position, your trying to be a man of Christ - I will not ridicule that.

You like the Jehovah's, I like the Quakers, I think they live closer to the teachings of the one we call Christ than most 'Christians'.

I can provide a load of contradictions in the Bible but your answer will be that Scripture has been changed, so its not worth it.

(I may look for my references regarding Judas and I could go on for hours about the Christs original name, its origin and the meaning of Jesus and his Birth Date)

Your conclusion though, does not differ much to mine - Christianity has been corrupted and the world exists in a 'Satanic' system. Black is White. The reason for the confusion is duality and division, that's what keeps the 'trick' going.

But reality is real, God is real, the effects of the Pagan Godspell is real, Satan, as we know him, not so much and neither is the Matrix.

(the origin of Gospel is God's Spell - Christianity is a God Spell)

I don't think the Fairy folk are Demons. 

I don't think the Matrix is real.

But the Spell the World is under, is definitely real.

You are alive in a real world, breathing in a real body. The matrix is very real, in the sense, that it is the construct that the evil has built around us. A complex system, that even the best minds, can barely perceive correctly. I could explain how it all works. But each part to this system, has so many complexities to it. It’s quite a monumental task to explain it, in thorough detail. 

As far as the word fairy, meaning demon. That is not some stretch of my imagination

Not only am I providing you a definition about, but the stories are not hard to understand, 

I’ll use an example: Fairy tales meaning demon tales: 

“Mary had a little lamb, it’s fleece was white as snow, and everywhere that Many went the lamb was sure to go.”

This of course is just mockery. The Christ is the lamb, (in the scripture, a fleece referred to as pure white, is a reference to purity. When he was young boy, the scripture tell you, that he subjected himself to his mother. The Christ followed Mary around everywhere, when he was young, and their mocking this. The great King, made his self low. 

“The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and he said: “See, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.”

John 1:29

All stories are an archetype. 

all follows of God, and his Son, are likewise referred to as Lambs, 

But you do not believe, because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them everlasting life, and they will by no means ever be destroyed, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.”

John 10:26-28

f

I’ll give another examples, all Christian’s are suppose to witness to others, the good news, just as their king did to all when he was here. That is the service to God, Christians are suppose to provide. We’re suppose to tell our fellowman the truth, so they to can turn back to God, and find the gift of eternity that he’s offering. We’re all to bear witness. But Satan convinced all Christians, that service to God, is going into a building, once a week and listening to stories about him. By simply calling it “Service” (Church Service) 

As they say, “control the meaning of words, and you can control those, who must use words.”

because you can control their perception of things.

now anyway I say all that, to say, how do you know Satan silenced all the Christian’s. Well he told you, as he always tells you what he’s doing, or what he’s done

all followers of Jesus are also referred to as lambs, but Jesus was the only worthy one, to bring redemption to mankind, because he was sinless (one who never broke the laws)

Anyway back to my point, in reference to the lamb (lambs reference)

Satan silenced most Christians from witnessing

IMG_2144.jpeg.ff56988c2a0f62e508f5cbb5f62371fc.jpeg

How do you know it was Satan, who silenced them. Well he told you, the prequel to “the lambs being silenced” was what?

IMG_2145.jpeg.df6ab99468d13e084be0ab2dd4320a46.jpeg

And who is the Red Dragon, Satan, the scriptures even tell you this 

Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven head and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.”

Satans called the Red Dragon. The multiple heads, just represent, his multiple different earthly kingdoms. 

As they say, “the devils in the details” 

As they also say, once your eyes are opened, there no going back. Because once a person truly wakes up, and actually start to see what’s all around them, they never be able to unsee, what they can now see.

as their movie title tells you “ they live, we sleep”

IMG_2147.jpeg.38cfd217aa083fb8e07fcc8ffe0b49ca.jpegIMG_2146.jpeg.89e994cb019a822e45e957b54bb5c681.jpegIMG_2149.jpeg.fcb9aa48a00066a44934a25931a349fc.jpeg