The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

5 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

Can I ask you a question, how much of your life, your perception, do you base off the matrix movies. You’ve quoted the character Neo, to me multiple times in our discussions

Im tempted to reveal to you, a big secret in relation to those movies. One of the bigger secrets of this world. 

But I think it will be to much for you, for as they say: “people, can’t handle the truth.”

🤔 I got a question for you, I’ve answered many of yours, truthfully, revealing many things to you, even though I’m convinced, you gave no real consideration to those things, that I was actually taking, my time out, to reveal to you in our exchange.

So my question for you is this, again, you seem to base a lot of your life philosophy on the matrix movie series, and the concepts taught in that movies series. But do you think you really understood what that movie series was actually revealing to you, do you really believe you have things figured out?

Do you want me to give you a glimpse of what, the matrix’s system really is, do you think you can really handle it?

You asked @pi3141 a while back about what they understood about the Matrix films. Or near enough along those lines. You alluded to having an understanding that is significant. Im interested in this. 

He/she started to, but didn't go in to depth.

17 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Matrix films. Or near enough along those lines. You alluded to having an understanding that is significant. Im interested in this. 

I also agree, if you have the time I would love to see what you have to say regarding Matrix in more depth, sounds very interesting. @Maximus2403

I don’t have time, I’m pressed for time right now. But short answer, Satans real, everything you watch on the media (mediator) is real. 

Anyway, the entire system you live in, is nothing but a simulation, a computer, ran by programs. Look down at every city. It’s just a computer circuit board. A grid, just open your eyes, 

IMG_2073.jpeg

IMG_2074.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2085.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

I don’t have time, I’m pressed for time right now. But short answer, Satans real, everything you watch on the media (mediator) is real. 

Anyway, the entire system you live in, is nothing but a simulation, a computer, ran by programs. Look down at every city. It’s just a computer circuit board. A grid, just open your eyes, 

IMG_2073.jpeg

IMG_2074.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2085.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg

O.K. When you do have time can you post the long version? So many members have claimed to have knowledge that is important to then never post that info. As a member, not a mod, it just becomes meaningless.

As a mod. If a member makes claims they dont back up in relation to knowing something they end up looking like a troll. Not implying you are though

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

O.K. When you do have time can you post the long version? So many members have claimed to have knowledge that is important to then never post that info. As a member, not a mod, it just becomes meaningless.

As a mod. If a member makes claims they dont back up in relation to knowing something they end up looking like a troll. Not implying you are though

https://exposingthedarkness36.blogspot.com/2022/02/satans-computer-system-ie-his-matrix.html?m=1

9 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

Lol. I freakin new it.

We are in End Times and we need to repent to save our souls.

He's a Jehovah, taken from the web page - 

Important Note: If you wish to learn about your Creator, and what you must actually do if you wish to gain everlasting life, on the fast approaching Judgement day...I highly highly recommend you dillegently study the following free online book in detail;

Link from Blogspot - https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/enjoy-life-forever/

Enjoy Life Forever!—An Interactive Bible Course
This textbook is designed to be used during a personal Bible study as part of our free Bible study program.

Edited by pi3141

Anchor Bible Series

Book of JOB

Page xiv    Introduction

Footnote 1 - 

A very brief explanation of the word 'Yahweh' may be in order. The name of the God of Israel was regarded, in post-exilic times, as to holy to be uttered and the word, adonay, my lord(s) was pronounced in its stead. When the vowel signs were added to the consonants of the sacred text, the vowels of the word adonay were put with the consonants of the ineffable name (YHWH), but every Jew knew that the consonants of the holy name were not to be sounded, but rather the consonants of the surrogate DNY. Christian ignorance of this taboo resulted in the blending of the vowels of the surrogate with the consonants of the name to produce the form JEHOVAH which, despite its sonorous quality, is a morphological monstrosity with no claim to legitimacy except the several centuries of misguided usage. 

According to Amzallag, long before becoming the deity of the Israelites, Yahweh was a god of metallurgy in the ancient Canaanite pantheon, worshipped by smelters and metalworkers throughout the Levant, not just by the Hebrews. His theory is not exactly widely accepted, but has recently been gaining traction.

Link - https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/2018-04-11/ty-article-magazine/.premium/jewish-god-yahweh-originated-in-canaanite-vulcan-says-new-theory/0000017f-dc86-d3ff-a7ff-fda6aa390000

Canaanite = Pagan

So,

Yahweh = Pagan

Paganism = Satanism (Maximus said so and it is the view of the Church)

Ergo, all Abrahamic religions that worship Yahweh/Jehovah are Pagan and hence, by their own rules, Satanic.

When they light candles on Sabbath they are invoking Moloch, who was worshipped by Fire, and when they align their Churches east to West and worship on Sunday they are honouring the Sun. When they call their priests 'Father' they are following in the footsteps of Pagans including Druids.

Most of the English Churches are built on Druid sacred groves.

Paganism.

1 hour ago, Maximus2403 said:

IMG_2073.jpeg

IMG_2074.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2085.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg

...and the countryside? Huge parts of most countries are not hi-tech, grid-like cities.

(Yet).

43 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

You know Christianity has been led astray - that much we do agree on.

Got infiltrated a long time ago. At this point the better question to ask is "where has not been infiltrated?"

Kennedys speech which arguably got him killed.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match."

This included religions, healthcare, education, big pharma, sciences, military, diplomatic, governmental, intelligence, etc the editing and deleting of religious texts, the obfuscation of truth. It has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years and the same bloodlines/families are pulling all of the strings and always have been. 

So I agree the system works somewhat autonomously, however, those systems were created, steered, manipulated and controlled the entire time for the agendas of a very small group of people. 

Why attack religion if it isn't a threat on some level? They spend a lot of time and money on doing just that, certainly raises eyebrows.

2 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

To cause division.

Divide and rule.

Division was already occurring through fragmentation of various religions. Religion vs religion already existed. Why spend time and resources on subverting something that causes no harm to them if it were entirely based entirely on nothing? Or something they seeded in the first place? Which as far as I can tell they did not.

Divide and rule is their MO, for sure.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Division was already occurring through fragmentation of various religions. Religion vs religion already existed. Why spend time and resources on subverting something that causes no harm to them if it were entirely based entirely on nothing? Or something they seeded in the first place? Which as far as I can tell they did not.

Divide and rule is their MO, for sure.

It DID cause harm for them, if we were all united under on religion there would be no division.

Atheism adds to the division, they've created a multitude of divisive systems. 

For their gain.

It appears the Jesuits set up the Illuminati - Controlled Opposition.

Control the opposition and you control the field.

Fund both sides of the War and you win regardless of outcome, divide and rule.

Every time.

23 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

It DID cause harm for them, if we were all united under on religion there would be no division.

Atheism adds to the division, they've created a multitude of divisive systems. 

For their gain.

It appears the Jesuits set up the Illuminati - Controlled Opposition.

Control the opposition and you control the field.

Fund both sides of the War and you win regardless of outcome, divide and rule.

Every time.

There was no possibility of uniting under already divided and controlled religions, they were historically warring, divided and in conflict throughout history. WHY spend the time and money infiltrating these organisations further?

People should consider the psychology behind abusive relationships and the cycle of abuse or the cycle of childhood trauma to understand brainwashing.

Look at the Copenhagen syndrome, look at Cult tactics, look at society pressures or norms in order to understand coercive behaviour and the relationship between the perpetrator and the victim.

Then look at Religious indoctrination.

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

There was no possibility of uniting under already divided and controlled religions, they were historically warring, divided and in conflict throughout history. WHY spend the time and money infiltrating these organisations further?

No they were'nt.

Thats the church history your encouraged to believe - that Christianity was a civilizing force.

Load of crap, read up on some of the Pagan icons - Hypatia for one or Pythagoras. They travelled, integrated, studied peacefully and returned to their homes safely.

What about the Library of Alexander - could that have been accomplished without cooperation?

Do you think Greece was at War with Egypt when Pythagoras went to study with them?

Already divided - what proof do you have, i could site many examples of the Pagan world where discoveries and knowledge and trade was exchanged peacefully.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1

@TheConsultant

Think about this -

Pythagoras studied with the Egyptians for 22 years in their Mystery Schools.

Then he went back to Greece and gave the world Trigonometry - Triangles.

The Egyptians had/ built the Pyramids, so they would know a thing or two about Triangles.

So what's more likely, Pythagoras invented Trigonometry or learnt it from the Egyptians.

Why would the Egyptians teach a foreigner their innermost secrets if there wasn't cooperation back then.

What proof do you have their was division and no cooperation?

Edited by pi3141

Quote:

The Egyptian Mathematicians also knew Trigonometry which relates the length of the sides of a right triangle by sine, cosine, and tangent. We know this because the geometry of the Pyramids requires knowledge of these facts.

Link - https://juniperpublishers.com/gjaa/GJAA.MS.ID.555639.php#:~:text=The Egyptian Mathematicians also knew,requires knowledge of these facts.

Its been staring you in the face all this time - you were taught that Pythagoras invented Trigonometry and yet the Egyptians 'built' the Pyramids.

How can this be????

I suggest you always reassess firmly held beliefs.

Edited by pi3141

42 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I never said their was no cooperation. I said their was division preexisting, overtly, through religion and ideological wars going back millennia. So you are asking for proof of something I didn't say?

Yes you did, you said an already divided and controlled religion - as per the quotes above.