The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

36 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Look, yes, they are, but Satan is just a construct of theirs to confuse, scare and divide people.

Thats not their real God.

What is I don't exactly know but religion as we know it was given to us by them. Satan as we know him was described to us by them, all the other spiritual teachings we have were given to us by them.

Our society norms instilled in us by them.

Everybody playing by the same rules - rules given to us by them.

Hence we become their agents.

Can I ask you a question, how much of your life, your perception, do you base off the matrix movies. You’ve quoted the character Neo, to me multiple times in our discussions

Im tempted to reveal to you, a big secret in relation to those movies. One of the bigger secrets of this world. 

But I think it will be to much for you, for as they say: “people, can’t handle the truth.”

🤔 I got a question for you, I’ve answered many of yours, truthfully, revealing many things to you, even though I’m convinced, you gave no real consideration to those things, that I was actually taking, my time out, to reveal to you in our exchange.

So my question for you is this, again, you seem to base a lot of your life philosophy on the matrix movie series, and the concepts taught in that movies series. But do you think you really understood what that movie series was actually revealing to you, do you really believe you have things figured out?

Do you want me to give you a glimpse of what, the matrix’s system really is, do you think you can really handle it?

Edited by Maximus2403

42 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

Can I ask you a question, how much of your life, your perception, do you base off the matrix movies. You’ve quoted the character Neo, to me multiple times in our discussions

Im tempted to reveal to you, a big secret in relation to those movies. One of the bigger secrets of this world. 

But I think it will be to much for you, for as they say: “people, can’t handle the truth.”

🤔 I got a question for you, I’ve answered many of yours, truthfully, revealing many things to you, even though I’m convinced, you gave no real consideration to those things, that I was actually taking, my time out, to reveal to you in our exchange.

So my question for you is this, again, you seem to base a lot of your life philosophy on the matrix movie series, and the concepts taught in that movies series. But do you think you really understood what that movie series was actually revealing to you, do you really believe you have things figured out?

Do you want me to give you a glimpse of what, the matrix’s system really is, do you think you can really handle it?

Those movies don't really hold much weight to me its just people on this forum understand that language like you understand the Christian language.

If I talk to you about Satan and Jesus you know what I'm talking about but if I speak of Typhon or Mithra you won't relate to it much.

So I use language people easily relate to in order to express ideas.

So no, I do not base my philosophy on life on movies - any movies. I watch movies and I think they can teach great lessons to people, because like attending a church, watching a movie puts you into a certain state thats receptive to new ideas and emotional journeys can impregnate new ideals in a persons psyche - like a church.

So I enjoy movies and do often take a lot from them - one of my favourite movies is 'Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia' its a really violent movie and in the end it teaches of the pointlessness of violence and how one violent act can begat another. 

If you want to talk about films I base my life philosophy off, well that would be the Westerns, and those gangster and war films that deal with the true reality of violence and war or those movies that deal with higher notions and philosophies.

Sci Fi and stuff is just entertainment - but go ahead. you seem to have put a great deal of thought into the movie so sure, go ahead reveal the big secret and I'll be honest and tell you if it made me scream with despair or not. 

Edit: Just realised - Star Wars! Thats a f@cking great movie and I do take some philosophical lessons from Star Wars - so you got me there.

Edited by pi3141

51 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

Sorry but I just got to point this out - Maximus appears to be Christian. 

One of the fundamental teachings of Christianity is 'Judge Not'

Yet in a few posts he's judging the way I live my life.

I'm sure we'll soon hear from him that we're in 'End of Days' and hence he will have judged the whole world.

To me, this is hypocrisy, and to me, this is the opposite of what religion teaches, thus if a religious adherent acts opposite to their teachings - well I call them hypocrites or even Satanists.

I know I don't believe in Satan, I don't believe in Jesus, but I still have to use the names and teachings to explain myself.

Anyone that inverts religious teachings is, by Christian definition, Satanic.

The Bible says, Call no one Father, Worship on Saturday, Light no fires on Sabbath, Pray in secret, Judge not, Resist not evil.

The Christian church does the very opposite, it worships on Sunday, Lights Candles, encourages a congregation to pray in public and sends ministers to serve in the Army and bless the soldiers before war and continually warns us that we are wicked and in the days of judgement.

This is opposite. This is inversion. This is 'Satanism' in our Christian language.

The Christians are the very Satanists they believe they are opposing.

The Wars, the Burnings, the Inquisitions - is this the way of Peace? The way of Jesus?

Is it not obvious now.

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Look, yes, they are, but Satan is just a construct of theirs to confuse, scare and divide people.

Thats not their real God.

What is I don't exactly know

Moloch is one, they worship the idea of Satan. An excerpt from Clinton emails that were not deleted. "With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch.."

TikTok video from Cody (@sundownxsoldier): "#hilaryclinton #wtf #moloch". original sound - Cody.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

Here's another example - 

Remember the Iraq war and George Bush claiming Gog and Magog were running amok in Iraq and hence USA and UK needed to do a 'Pre-Emptive Strike'

This is a 'Christian' Turn the other cheek president - 

In recent months, Foreign Policy has featured a fascinating exchange over the legacy of President George W. Bush. The debate began with the publication this year of Jean Edward Smith’s critical biography of the former president, especially Smith’s controversial characterization of Bush as a militaristic religious zealot. In his review of Smith’s book, Will Inboden undertook a systematic rebuttal. Inboden particularly focused on Smith’s claim that in attempting to persuade French President Jacques Chirac to support a United Nations Security Council resolution authorizing the Iraq War, Bush told Chirac “Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East. Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase His people’s enemies before a new age begins.” 

So we see a 'Christian' President advocating pre-emptive violence in the name of God.

We see a 'Christian' president trying to interpret Biblical signs to use as Foreign Policy.

Who voted him in - the Christian Bible belt.

Who watched as their sons and daughters went off to murder a non agressor - Christians.

NO it was not in the name of God - that sh*ts Satanic.

This is clearly Christians acting against their teachings to unleash Death. Call it what you will, I will occasionally call it Satanic because thats the language people use but I prefer to say Pagan. (As you know I acknowledge that not all Paganism was evil or Satanic)

Yes it probably is Moloch or one of the many other Pagan deities worshipped in pre-history.

1 hour ago, Maximus2403 said:

@aesir22 i respect your position, but this is the David Icke Forum. Does the man himself, not criticize people “who close their minds to certain subjects, who say “here and no farther” 

someone who is open to true critical thinking. Is open to any important subject. Especially one that may truly have eternal ramifications. 

Does David Icke, not say he’s still learning, still trying to figure it all out. Does he himself, not write in virtually all his books, that those that run our world. Are Satanist, even if he’s on the fence about religion himself. Does he not accurately report the truth. That those who rule our world, are in communication with non human entities. 

sometimes to truly figure things out, you got to go into places you don’t want to go. 

I know you commented in the tread, but I’m curious, did you actually watch the video, that kicked this thread off. 

if you did. Did you not think I brought up, serious things to consider, in the 2nd half of the video? 

Yes we absolutely should have an open mind. But an open mind does not mean accepting everything we are told just because it is possible. So much in religion is demonstrably false, and there has yet to be one single piece of evidence proving the existence of God - whether the Abrahamic God or another - while there is a wealth of evidence to show organised religion is a fabrication of mankind. Is there a God? I don't know. There is an overwhelming likelihood that there isn't but there is no certainty. There very well might be a god, or 10 Gods, or a thousand, but not in the form modern religions teach us, and if you want to be a critical thinker and find the truth, there is no way you can do that following the bible or any other holy book.

Again, I'm not saying this to insulting, and I would fight for anyone's right to practice the religion they want to practice if it brings them joy and peace. But bringing the 'God said so' argument into debate just wipes out credibility and it is pervasive on this forum. I have been a reader of this forum since before the hack, and it's only getting more prevalent.

I've not watched the video yet, but I have bookmarked this thread to watch when I get home (I'm at work at the moment). Always happy to watch video content.

Some Prayers for our Armed Forces, taken from Church Of England website --

For the armed forces of the Crown

Heavenly Father,
we commend to your gracious care and keeping
all the men and women in our Armed Forces at home and abroad.
Defend them day by day with your heavenly grace;
strengthen them in their trials and temptations;
and give them courage to face the perils that beset them;
and help them to know that nothing can separate them from your love;
in Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

From the Field Service Book of the British Army

Almighty God,
in you alone we find safety and peace.
We commend to your gracious keeping
all the men and women who serve in the Navy, the Army, or the Air Force,
who face danger and put their lives at risk so that others might live in safety.
Defend them day by day by your heavenly power;
and help them to know that they can never pass beyond the reach of your care.
Keep alive in them and in us your vision of that peace
which alone we must seek and serve;
Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

I'm sure they were all careful to say their prayers before unleashing the bombs and ammunition.

• Like 1

THE ROLE OF ARMY CHAPLAINS

The purpose of the Royal Army Chaplains’ Department is to care for the Army’s people. Our Chaplains, who are Professionally Qualified Officers, deliver pastoral care to everyone, provide or facilitate spiritual support and give moral guidance to the whole force and their families irrespective of faith, world philosophy or status.

You will play a key role in improving the Army’s culture and behaviours to forge a winning team by:

Delivering pastoral care to everyone at home and abroad
Providing or facilitating spiritual support publicly and privately, at every level of the Army
Offering moral guidance and ethical leadership to Service personnel and the Chain of Command

Link - https://www.army.mod.uk/who-we-are/corps-regiments-and-units/royal-army-chaplains-department/

Lords Spiritual

The Lords Spiritual are the bishops of the Church of England who sit in the House of Lords of the United Kingdom. Up to 26 of the 42 diocesan bishops and archbishops of the Church of England serve as Lords Spiritual (not including retired bishops who sit by right of a peerage). The Church of Scotland, which is Presbyterian, and the Anglican churches in Wales and in Northern Ireland, which are no longer established churches, are not represented. The Lords Spiritual are distinct from the Lords Temporal, their secular counterparts who also sit in the House of Lords.

Criticism
The presence of the Lords Spiritual in the House of Lords has been criticised, with some media commentators and organisations arguing that the system is outdated and undemocratic.[12] Humanists UK has described it as "unacceptable" that "the UK is the only Western democracy to give religious representatives the automatic right to sit in the legislature".[13][14] There has also been criticism of the "anomaly of having religious representation from one of the four nations of the United Kingdom but not from the other three"; while the appointment procedures have been described as "secretive and flawed".[15]

Richard Chartres, then Bishop of London, defended the bishops in 2007, saying they are "in touch with a great range of opinions and institutions", and suggesting the inclusion of "leading members in Britain's [other] faith communities".[16]

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lords_Spiritual

Parochial school

A parochial school is a private primary or secondary school affiliated with a religious organization, and whose curriculum includes general religious education in addition to secular subjects, such as science, mathematics and language arts. The word parochial comes from the same root as "parish", and parochial schools were originally the educational wing of the local parish church. Christian parochial schools are called "church schools" or "Christian schools."

In addition to schools run by Christian organizations, there are also religious schools affiliated with Jewish, Muslim, and other groups; however, these are not usually called "parochial" because of the term's historical association with Christian parishes.

United Kingdom

In British education, parish schools from the established church of the relevant constituent country formed the basis of the state-funded education system, and many schools retain a church connection while essentially providing secular education in accordance with standards set by the government of the country concerned. These are often primary schools, and may be designated as name C.E.[1] School or name C.E. (Aided) School, depending on whether they are wholly or partly funded by the Church of England (the latter is more common).

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parochial_school

6 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

So 'They' have a direct influence in our Schools and Education system, our Armed Forces and our Government.

Most certainly, all religions got infiltrated by the same people many moons ago. The larger point still stands, are the puppet masters of our education, health, sciences, religions, occult societies religious? Do they operate from a position of believing in something and if so what.....and how do they operate? This ties back to language, ritual, tradition, false history, symbology, false idols etc. 

The question remains, are the puppet masters religious? and how would the more influential occult societies be steered towards that same religion or point of view over time?

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Most certainly, all religions got infiltrated by the same people many moons ago. The larger point still stands, are the puppet masters of our education, health, sciences, religions, occult societies religious? Do they operate from a position of believing in something and if so what.....and how do they operate? This ties back to language, ritual, tradition, false history, symbology, false idols etc. 

The system operates automatically.

We are all a product of our environment, whether you came from a failing school or went to an elite school like Eton. 

At both those institutions and all the ones in between they instil a similar set of values and ideals that we take on as society norms and 'the way it is'

With that programming we come out as individualists out for ourselves and trying to do the best we can on our own but we mainly share a set of values and have been taught the same science.

Businessmen will go onto to do business they way they see the business world working and Politicians will go onto to 'Serve' as they think best. When it comes to Sunak banning cigarettes for everyone under a certain age, he's not being told what to do, he's operating from a set of values instilled in him in childhood that he thinks then gives him the 'Moral Right' to make such decisions because if enough morally right people agree with him then somehow he is a saviour of all the future generations. He's not thinking - this is telling people what to do and being a dictator, he is morally right for the good of the people and the country (in his view) and hence the decision is not difficult.

When they shut down power stations and ramp up the cost of electricity to the commoner they are morally right because they are saving the planet.

When they tax Vegetable Oil out of the bracket to be profitable to sell to motorists and hence we stick with Diesel they are morally right because they are protecting the economy and jobs and industries that rely on our use of Diesel. so its morally right not to switch to a cleaner renewable for the sake of the country.

When Bush and Blair went into Iraq they did so because they were morally right to undertake a pre-emptive strike to prevent a major event. Their morals was instilled in them in their schools and churches.

If you set everyone up with the same ideals, the same rules and give them the system to live in - they know no different and will behave as expected.

The Capitalist will always seek the Profit, the Politician will seek the popularist policies, the teachers will gleefully teach what they have been taught and the vicars will gladly interpret the Bible the way they have been taught to interpret it, the Policeman will gladly uphold any law and the Soldier will shoot anyone in his way to achieve the mission objective - because they all believe they are morally right, because they are all a product of the same system.

The system that has had the most influence for 2000 years.

The picture is Dyonisis.

Dyonisis is God made Flesh and the Saviour
His Father is God and his mother a Mortal Virgin
He was born in a cave in front of 3 sheperds on December 25th
He offers his followers the right to be born again through Baptism
He turns water into wine
He dies at Easter time for the sins of the world.
His followers await his return and the Final Judgement
His death and resurrection are celebrated with Bread and Wine.

Taken from The Jesus Mysteries - Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy

The image predates Christs image on the cross.

Christ did not die on a cross like this one - Christ was crucified on a stake or a cross in the form of an X.

Edited by pi3141

33 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

The system operates automatically.

The system operates from the shadow Government. The puppet masters of those we "elect", those that bribe, blackmail, create honeypots, that reward parasitic policies and agendas on the remainder of the population. The system was created by them, it continues through them

Does the bible say somewhere that this world would be ruled by "evil" for a set period of time? 

I am sure everyone will agree that the cabal are not benevolent. Evil?

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The system operates from the shadow Government. The puppet masters of those we "elect", those that bribe, blackmail, create honeypots, that reward parasitic policies and agendas on the remainder of the population. The system was created by them, it continues through them

What I'm suggesting is the shadow government does not need to effect direct control all the time - the players operate within their system by playing by the rules.

They then can and will do as you say in extreme circumstances but its not required daily because the system largely runs itself and there will always be another to take the place of the one who's become useless, because everyone is after the same thing. Politicians crave power, businessmen crave profits, policeman crave arrests and career advancements as do teachers etc. Everyone plays a part.

Ever seen a new manager take on a company directive and change a department for the worst? Usually a graduate who knows no better been given a business justification for the change and taken on to enforce it. He usually is craving a management position and salary straight out of education so is only to happy to take it on. Nobody is pulling their strings its just the way the business world works. Because it was set up by them to operate that way.

I can't find the links now but do you know about the Diamond scandal from way back.

The story goes that Ernest Oppenheimer discovered a field where Diamonds were literally laying on the ground and was set to be worth a fortune. He approached De Beers and revealed his discovery so between the two they entered an agreement to keep Oppenheimer's Diamonds off the market thus maintaining the exclusivity of De Beers diamonds.

Now, I don't think they did this because they are Jewish, or Satanists, I think this conspiracy happened because it made both men very rich. Being rich in our society is preferable. You can have a big house and send your kids to expensive schools take fantastic vacations and never work!

Its fantastic.

Don't need much more coercion than that.

If a person can make a fortune even by not so fair means then isn't that the way of our society?

To make money, lead the good life and perhaps donate a bit to charity?

Thats the dream isn't it? Instilled in us by our schools and sanctioned by our church and regulated by our politicians?

We are the product of that system are we not?

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

Does the bible say somewhere that this world would be ruled by "evil" for a set period of time? 

RE: Does the bible say somewhere that this world would be ruled by "evil" for a set period of time? 

Yes, all over the Bible, God declares, that he’s going to remove all these evil people. 

Psalms 37

IMG_2079.jpeg.b14b9b41f10f59ef94bb588cb7428972.jpeg

IMG_2078.jpeg

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

I've pointed out the Church has a hand in our Politics through the Spiritual Lords.

Those Lords, selected by the Church are Churchmen, schooled in the Philosophy of the Church, on a daily basis they can be relied on to vote the way the church would want them to vote, by their own conscience, a conscience formed and instilled by church training. 

But occasionally a Bill may come before the Lords that higher ups in the Church will object to and they will instruct the Spiritual Lords to vote against it regardless of their own opinion and the Spiritual Lords will do as they are told - because their career, mortgage, livelihood all depend on their position.

Thus, for the most part the Spiritual Lords play their part and spread their influence in the House and occasionally they will be commanded to vote certain ways on the behest of the Church.

Hence the Church can and does influence our Politics regardless of what the voters may want if the Church vetoes it and the Spiritual Lords can convince the others, even just enough of them to alter the result, they can interfere in a big way, but also interfere on a daily basis without necessarily dictating specific orders, they know the Bishops will conform to the will of the Church.

Edited by pi3141

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

IMG_2079.jpeg

14 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Aaaw thats so lovely - when will this miracle occur?

Are we in the End Days?

you like to, constantly throw out ridicule, which is something I have very little respect for. I wish you nothing but the best, but as for us, our interactions have ended.

3 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

you like to, constantly throw out ridicule, which is something I have very little respect for. I wish you nothing but the best, but as for us, our interactions have ended.

And you don't answer questions - you'd rather deflect all the time.

All the best to you to.