The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

14 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

I don’t have all day to give to this, for I have lots of work to get to. But I will end on this note, and entertain your questions

Do I believe the earth is flat? No, When the entire world believed the world was flat, in ancient times. Gods word clearly stated the truth, that the earth was a circle, a sphere. 

“There is One who dwells above the circle of the earth…”

Isaiah 40:22 

That was written somewhere between, 739 to 681 B.C. 

You stated that I believe Satan is just as powerful as God. I’m sorry, this premise is wrong. I do not believe this. If evil was the dominate power in anyway, they would just come out in the open and dominate humanity. No there’s serious limits that have been placed on them. But that’s not the focus of this writing. 

I understand what is going on….Super short version: Just understand,that all angels are Princes under God, the Great King, and the areas assigned under their control are called principalities. Now just like God created us with Freewill, they were also likewise, created with this same freewill. And thousands of years ago. The highest ranking Angel, decided he wanted to be God. Whereby he went on a campaign to recruit lower Angels to his cause, by promising them, that under his ruler ship, they would be elevated to position of even higher glory, if they would just subjected themselves to him as there only Master. His deception and influence was such that he convinced many Angels to submit to him. Long story short, a war broke out in Heaven. By all the good Angels, that didn’t turn traitor against their own maker. And the wicked Angels were cast out. Now Adam and Eve played a pivotal role in what happened. But for the sake of not writing a book here. I’ve left that out. Just understand, that God has given all creation freewill, and when the fallen chose to utilize there freewill to go against him. He had to let it play out. If he just crushed them, right away. It would of demonstrated that they really didn’t have freewill, (but only freewill to obey. So God had to let there freewill play out. For a time. He has appointed a time to stop their rebellion and Judge everything, and restore everything. Which is the upcoming Great Day of Judgement. 

Now if you ask me later, when I have more time, I’ll explain the full story, and explain how Adam and Eve got dragged into this. 

As far as the earth, it’s not that Satan has ever been more powerful than God. The earth was given to Adam, as a kingdom. Adam kingdom earth, was under Gods empire. When Adam disobeyed God and obeyed Satan’s counsel, and did the one thing God had commanded him not to do. God removed the earth Adams Kingdom, out from under the Jurisdiction of the Kingdom of God (an empire) and ever since Adam obeyed Satan, Satan usurped Adam’s kingdom from him, since Adam no longer was under the protection of Gods empire

Your obviously Christian and believe everything the Church have told you, including how to wear the special glasses of Faith to be able to interpret the literal as allegory and the fantastic as literal.

I don't wear those same glasses.

Your faith strips your individuality and blinds you spiritually, as you've been trained to conform to the very system you claim to be exposing.

You say there are 2 million Freemasons in USA, mostly at the top of power.

How many Catholics and Christians are there in the USA and do any of them hold positions of power?

12 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Your obviously Christian and believe everything the Church have told you, including how to wear the special glasses of Faith to be able to interpret the literal as allegory and the fantastic as literal.

I don't wear those same glasses.

Your faith strips your individuality and blinds you spiritually, as you've been trained to conform to the very system you claim to be exposing.

You say there are 2 million Freemasons in USA, mostly at the top of power.

How many Catholics and Christians are there in the USA and do any of them hold positions of power?

Christianity in America is zio at the top. Nice try though.

Have you ever looked at the surnames of certain "Catholic" charities? Lots or Bergs, Witz, and Steins, dude. What's up with that?

On a British note, what's Welby playing at? Why does he LARP as a Christian?

Maybe, if we lived in a sane world, we could bring in some laws to stop subversives wearing the face of my people, then we will see who the real Christian is. First to go could be the Trumps and Bidens, as I don't see why legit Christians would be obsessed with marrying their children off to a group that hates them. Something shady going on there.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

In Genesis it says God 'made us in his image' - but you say that literal sounding sentence is not to be taken literally, but rather metaphorically, as God created us with His attributes.

Where Genesis describes space as 'Waters above' we're to take it as metaphorically talking about Atoms.

Ok.

What about the Garden of Eden and the talking Serpent?

Is that fantastic sounding tale to be taken as allegorical / metaphorical or literal?

From your posts I guess you take this literally.

You see, it seems you need special abilities to be able to interpret these tales the way you do and I suspect you have been taught to interpret these tales by someone else.

So your understanding is subordinate to others in your faith.

You’ve obviously accepted the indoctrination and have joined their club.

Now you want to warn us about the perils of non believing your interpretation of reality.

You exist in the very system you seek to expose. You try to escape the system using the tools given to you by those that control you.

I guess you have fear in your heart – the system that controls this world is a fear based system.

People are controlled by fear.

If you have fear – you are controlled.

Do you fear God?

Or do you fear Hell and Satan and Sin?

Or is it your faith makes you fearless by 'knowing' 

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Christianity in America is zio at the top. Nice try though

Ok, so this thread states Satan rules all, you seem to suggest that although USA is Christian they are secretly Zionists.

So, the people at the top are mainly  Christian but secretly Jewish who secretly worship Satan whom the Jews don't believe in?

Sounds like that would make Satan a smokescreen or Deception of some sort? 

Would they really reveal to us the ultimate power they secretly worship?

If Satan is a smokescreen for the masses cos the rulers are other off world entities, then this thread is way off the mark claiming Satan to be the ultimate ruler?

So the thread is using a deception given to us by the controllers to try and expose the deception of those controllers?

How can that work?

Isn't that just being trapped in a deception.

If Satan is real but the Jews only pretend he isn't and all the talk of Reptillian 's is the real smokescreen well where does this all end?

It's a never ending rabbit hole of twists and turns that actually lead nowhere. 

Isn't that the system?

Endless false avenues to explore which concur with your various belief states as you progress through the Labyrinth created by them.

Like Rats in a maze.

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

If Satan is a smokescreen for the masses cos the rulers are other off world entities, then this thread is way off the mark claiming Satan to be the ultimate ruler?

So the thread is using a deception given to us by the controllers to try and expose the deception of those controllers?

How can that work?

Isn't that just being trapped in a deception.

If Satan is real but the Jews only pretend he isn't and all the talk of Reptillian 's is the real smokescreen well where does this all end?

It's a never ending rabbit hole of twists and turns that actually lead nowhere. 

Isn't that the system?

Endless false avenues to explore which concur with your various belief states as you progress through the Labyrinth created by them.

Like Rats in a maze.

Rats in amaze…they actually call this the Dragons maze, which is why when you are puzzled by something you are amazed. because you are in the Dragons Maze…

Anyway, the fallen are actually called Reptilians. I explained this all to you yesterday. 

All through human history, it’s always been Satan and the demons

the Creator in the Heavens is called “The Most High God” because all the Angels are also referred to as gods (psalms 82) therefore these fallen gods, have been worshipped as the gods, all through human history by humans in various cultures, ever since they fell. Why do people think cultures were always having to do human sacrifices to these gods ( they were worshipping demons) 

I’ll give a major hint here. 

Paganism is Satanism

Each country through history, would always have one head god, and a bunch of lower gods. It was always Satan and the demons. In Greece he went by Zeus with all his lower gods, in Rome, he went by Jupiter, with all his lower gods (demons) I mean why do people believe the Egyptian Pharaoh had a serpent on his head covering. It was a signification of his head, (the authority he served) he worshipped the serpent god 

Satan masquerades and so do his human servants, hint all the elites, having their masquerade balls

Names: look the fallen are called gods, because they were divine. The Indians called them Spirits, they are spirits, (we’re a spirit in a physical body, their a spirit without a physical body) their called aliens, they are, for their foreign to our planet. They’ve been cast out of heaven, their home, and cast down here. 
their called watchers, because they were previous assigned as Guardians of the galaxies” as they were formerly prince under God their King, and ruled over areas assigned under them. Called Principalities. 

their also referred to as reptilians, because after they took counsel and one of then went into a serpent at the beginning and deceived Eve in the garden. The Almighty, afterwards cursed them into that form. They are now dragons and serpents. A dragon being just a serpent that has wings. Both a Serpent and a dragon of of the species. So they are properly are referred to as the Reptilian's. Everyone’s seeing the same thing, from all different directions, and just not realizing.

“And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled  but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.  So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth,  and his angels were hurled down with him.”

Revelations 12:7-9

Heres a short that might be insightful, watch it. 

https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=6092bf2657df10114ea8258e

Edited by Maximus2403

47 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

What ALL Paganism - every single system of Paganism was in fact Satanism?

Including the nature worshippers?

if you knew the scriptures, you would come to understand. That everything that our Creator told us not to do. Satan creates religious movements, that teach us to do it. It’s a game. 

Yes we should respect nature, but not worship it. It is the creation. Not the Creator. We should respect nature, and live in harmony with it. But it did not Create us, and we do not owe it praise, anymore than it owes us praise. 

who we’re all indebted to, is the one who did actually create it all for us. To him we owe our thanks. 

Satans game is misdirection. To get people to look, and do everything, but what they should be doing. It doesn’t matter to him what it is people are doing, as long as they aren’t doing what their actually suppose to be doing.

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

if you knew the scriptures, you would come to understand. That everything that our Creator told us not to do. Satan creates religious movements, that teach us to do it. It’s a game. 

Yes.

We was told 'call no one Father' but the Devil encouraged the Christians to call their Priests 'Father' its just out of respect.

We was told don't light fires on Sabbath so the Devil encouraged Christiams to light candles on Sabbath.

We was told to worship on the 7th day so now the Christians worship on their Lords Day, the day of the Sun, Sunday, the 1st day.

We was told to pray in secret so the Church, I mean the Devil encourages mass prayer in public.

We was told to swear no oaths because they are from the evil one but at the Kings coronation the Church presided over the King swearing his oath.

Yes I see exactly what you mean, the Devil, who was created by the Church, has subverted Christianity to not follow God's word and all the good Christians have accepted the false religion.

Is that what you mean?

The Influence of the Mystery Religions on Christianity" is an essay written from November 29, 1949, to February 15, 1950, by Martin Luther King Jr. It was written for a course on "The Development of Christian Ideas" at the Crozer Theological Seminary taught by George Washington Davis, who gave it an A grade.[1] It duplicates some material from "A Study of Mithraism" (1949), a previous essay King wrote for a course on Greek religion taught by Morton Scott Enslin.[2] In the essay, King endeavors to show how five major mystery religions influenced Christianity. These religions include the cult of Cybele and Attis, the cult of Adonis, the worship of Osiris and Isis, the Eleusinian Mysteries, and Mithraism.[3]

Link - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Influence_of_the_Mystery_Religions_on_Christianity

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Yes.

We was told 'call no one Father' but the Devil encouraged the Christians to call their Priests 'Father' its just out of respect.

We was told don't light fires on Sabbath so the Devil encouraged Christiams to light candles on Sabbath.

We was told to worship on the 7th day so now the Christians worship on their Lords Day, the day of the Sun, Sunday, the 1st day.

We was told to pray in secret so the Church, I mean the Devil encourages mass prayer in public.

We was told to swear no oaths because they are from the evil one but at the Kings coronation the Church presided over the King swearing his oath.

Yes I see exactly what you mean, the Devil, who was created by the Church, has subverted Christianity to not follow God's word and all the good Christians have accepted the false religion.

Is that what you mean?

The greatest trick the Satan ever did, was to convince the world, he didn’t exist. 

As long as you believe he just some personification of evil, some mythical ideology. You will absolutely never figure this out. 

You remind me of a saying: My minds made up, doesn't confuse me with the fact.” 

I hope I’m wrong, but my gut tells me, you’ll never figure out the truth, until the end of your life; and you’ll probably go through the rest of your days, ridiculing all those that, actually took their time out to tell you the truth. 

but like I said, I hope for your own sake, that my opinions wrong about you. 

Edited by Maximus2403

49 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

You remind me of a saying: My minds made up, doesn't confuse me with the fact.” 

I could say the same about you.

It's a shame you won't actually debate but rather revert to your programming and just repeat the same stuff over again.

Well I'm glad you figured it all out, Satan rules the world and we need Jesus to save us.

It's so simple when you say it like that, why hasn't anyone figured this out before? 

Oh wait they have, its the Christian doctrine they've been selling the last 2000 years.

You are Sinful, fear God and Satan. Church can save your soul if you donate enough money and say enough 'Hail Mary's' 

Ok got it, thanks for the info but I had already worked that out.

I'm just not buying or supporting a corrupt, pagan establishment.

Sorry to tell you dude, but you've accepted a Pagan system, and given what you said about all paganism...

Then you see why I think you belong to the very system you suppose to oppose.

Black is White, Up is Down.

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

I could say the same about you.

It's a shame you won't actually debate but rather revert to your programming and just repeat the same stuff over again.

Well I'm glad you figured it all out, Satan rules the world and we need Jesus to save us.

It's so simple when you say it like that, why hasn't anyone figured this out before? 

Oh wait they have, its the Christian doctrine they've been selling the last 2000 years.

You are Sinful, fear God and Satan. Church can save your soul if you donate enough money and say enough 'Hail Mary's' 

Ok got it, thanks for the info but I had already worked that out.

I'm just not buying or supporting a corrupt, pagan establishment.

Sorry to tell you dude, but you've accepted a Pagan system, and given what you said about all paganism...

Then you see why I think you belong to the very system you suppose to oppose.

Black is White, Up is Down.

Give this a read:

The Square and the Circle: The Influences of Freemasonry on Wicca and Paganism

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Give this a read:

The Square and the Circle: The Influences of Freemasonry on Wicca and Paganism

@pi3141I didn’t say anything about the churches. Satan has long ago, corrupted the churches. When the Christ came down here 2000 years ago, he was exposes, how anll the religious leaders were frauds, when he walked into the synagogues, demons were standing up and freaking out. The demons weren’t in there, because they were trying to learn, they were in there, because this is a war. The Demons have never left the religious institution. I serve God, and I studied his word, but I stay out of the religious institutions

Edited by Maximus2403

Just as a heads up, this is my opinion, and anyone is obviously allowed to say and believe whatever they want. Just my observation. 

For a site which should attract critical thinking, there are a shocking number of highly religious people here. It's so off-putting on some posts. It seems like things are getting interesting and then suddenly the God stuff comes out and all debate is boiled down to 'The bible says this' and 'God and Jesus say we have to...' and 'You don't know your scripture' etc etc. To me, and many others I imagine, it just instantly ruins your credibility if you are relying on the bible and the word of 'God' for your argument. It's just a demonstration of indoctrination.

If anyone wants to discuss the bible and God and religion in general it can be really interesting, religion is a fascinating and terrifying topic, but when someone pulls the God card out to support their argument it just ruins the discussion - for me, anyway.

@TheConsultant Thanks.

Reading the blurb from the book - it looks to me like it strengthens my argument.

The book contends that Paganism has influenced Wiccan and Freemasonry - I don't know about Wicca but I wholeheartedly agree with the case of Freemasonry.

It seems that Pagan schools that can be traced back to Plato and the Temple of Apollo etc and that their influence is present in those systems.

I agree.

The Protestant reformation, in part, claimed the Roman Catholic Church had adopted Pagan practices as well as corruption and sale of Indulgences etc. A great deal of Christians split away from the Church because it was thought of as Pagan.

I agree.

Thus my argument states that the Christian religion, Freemasonry and other systems are still either based on or influenced by the Pagan mystery religions dating back to before Christ.

The Church has been the major influence on Western society for the last 2000 years, the Church forced people by sword and threat of death if they did not conform to their religion.

Those religious systems have influenced our Government, Education and other offices that are Christian in basis. The House of Lords still have 26 Bishops sitting in the Lords and are called 'The Lords Spiritual' hence we still see the influence of the Church in our politics.

So, given that we can trace the Pagan influence through our Churches and religious systems all the way back to pre -Christ and given that the Church has had the greatest impact on forming our society - you see why I state the whole Western World is under the Pagan spell.

It doesn't matter where you look, if there are offices or governments who are influenced by Christianity or Freemasonry or if they are Atheists that went through our Education system - all have been programmed to behave a certain way - Society Norms' and thus the system can expect everyone to behave as they want them to.

Maximus has stated he stays out of the Religious Institutions - great, thats a start. But unfortunately he's still wrapped up in the message the Pagan influenced Christian church gave him.

He use's their language, their mythology yet they are the very ones he calls evil. He says Paganism is Satanism and many authors and the Protestants claimed Catholic Christianity to be Pagan yet like the Protestants instead of looking at the whole religion and reassess he says the Bible is probably still true its just Satan has corrupted it.

Well no, its men who have corrupted it and may well have done so because of an evil power but that power is NOT called Satan and does NOT preside over a lower Hell of Eternal torment and his symbol is NOT the Apple.

These were all put there by the Roman Catholic Church, because that church has been influenced by the Pagan mystery schools that they claim to have eradicated.

They did not. They simply changed their mystery school from Polytheistic Paganism to Monotheistic Paganism.

Its the same system, they worship the same way, have the same mythology, use the same symbols etc etc.

People just don't see it.

Pop Quiz - Who's this?

The-amulet.jpg

Edited by pi3141

To invoke an 'Opposer' or an 'Evil Force' to God is to establish Duality.

Duality is a form of Division.

Creating Division causes confusion and a person or group who are confused are controllable.

Throw in a bit of Fear and the Control System is complete.

Thats all it needs.

Then you apply a bit of conditioning through an Education system and the result is predictable and controllable humans.

The Education system instils the same values and ideals into everyone, hence when we come out of education we are all conforming and playing by societies rules.

Viola, the system and the true unmasking of the Illuminati. Its each and everyone of us who still live by societies norms instilled in us by the Education system or the Church or both. That conditioning runs from the bottom to the top of everyone in our society.

The Politicians act in a way they think society expects, Businessmen act in the way Capitalism expects, Citizens act in a way society expects, whether their religious or atheist, it doesn't matter because the programming is the same.

Edited by pi3141

18 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

@TheConsultant Thanks.

Reading the blurb from the book - it looks to me like it strengthens my argument.

The book contends that Paganism has influenced Wiccan and Freemasonry - I don't know about Wicca but I wholeheartedly agree with the case of Freemasonry.

It seems that Pagan schools that can be traced back to Plato and the Temple of Apollo etc and that their influence is present in those systems.

I agree.

The Protestant reformation, in part, claimed the Roman Catholic Church had adopted Pagan practices as well as corruption and sale of Indulgences etc. A great deal of Christians split away from the Church because it was thought of as Pagan.

I agree.

Thus my argument states that the Christian religion, Freemasonry and other systems are still either based on or influenced by the Pagan mystery religions dating back to before Christ.

The Church has been the major influence on Western society for the last 2000 years, the Church forced people by sword and threat of death if they did not conform to their religion.

Those religious systems have influenced our Government, Education and other offices that are Christian in basis. The House of Lords still have 26 Bishops sitting in the Lords and are called 'The Lords Spiritual' hence we still see the influence of the Church in our politics.

So, given that we can trace the Pagan influence through our Churches and religious systems all the way back to pre -Christ and given that the Church has had the greatest impact on forming our society - you see why I state the whole Western World is under the Pagan spell.

It doesn't matter where you look, if there are offices or governments who are influenced by Christianity or Freemasonry or if they are Atheists that went through our Education system - all have been programmed to behave a certain way - Society Norms' and thus the system can expect everyone to behave as they want them to.

Maximus has stated he stays out of the Religious Institutions - great, thats a start. But unfortunately he's still wrapped up in the message the Pagan influenced Christian church gave him.

He use's their language, their mythology yet they are the very ones he calls evil. He says Paganism is Satanism and many authors and the Protestants claimed Catholic Christianity to be Pagan yet like the Protestants instead of looking at the whole religion and reassess he says the Bible is probably still true its just Satan has corrupted it.

Well no, its men who have corrupted it and may well have done so because of an evil power but that power is NOT called Satan and does NOT preside over a lower Hell of Eternal torment and his symbol is NOT the Apple.

These were all put there by the Roman Catholic Church, because that church has been influenced by the Pagan mystery schools that they claim to have eradicated.

They did not. They simply changed their mystery school from Polytheistic Paganism to Monotheistic Paganism.

Its the same system, they worship the same way, have the same mythology, use the same symbols etc etc.

People just don't see it.

Pop Quiz - Who's this?

The-amulet.jpg

This is the kind of religion discussion I love to see!

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

To invoke an 'Opposer' or an 'Evil Force' to God is to establish Duality.

Duality is a of Division.

Creating Division causes confusion and a person or group who are confused are controllable.

Throw in a bit of Fear the Control System is complete.

Thats all it needs.

Then you apply a bit of conditioning through an Education system and the result is predictable and controllable humans.

@aesir22 i respect your position, but this is the David Icke Forum. Does the man himself, not criticize people “who close their minds to certain subjects, who say “here and no farther” 

someone who is open to true critical thinking. Is open to any important subject. Especially one that may truly have eternal ramifications. 

Does David Icke, not say he’s still learning, still trying to figure it all out. Does he himself, not write in virtually all his books, that those that run our world. Are Satanist, even if he’s on the fence about religion himself. Does he not accurately report the truth. That those who rule our world, are in communication with non human entities. 

sometimes to truly figure things out, you got to go into places you don’t want to go. 

I know you commented in the tread, but I’m curious, did you actually watch the video, that kicked this thread off. 

if you did. Did you not think I brought up, serious things to consider, in the 2nd half of the video? 

Edited by Maximus2403

1 hour ago, aesir22 said:

Just as a heads up, this is my opinion, and anyone is obviously allowed to say and believe whatever they want. Just my observation. 

For a site which should attract critical thinking, there are a shocking number of highly religious people here. It's so off-putting on some posts. It seems like things are getting interesting and then suddenly the God stuff comes out and all debate is boiled down to 'The bible says this' and 'God and Jesus say we have to...' and 'You don't know your scripture' etc etc. To me, and many others I imagine, it just instantly ruins your credibility if you are relying on the bible and the word of 'God' for your argument. It's just a demonstration of indoctrination.

If anyone wants to discuss the bible and God and religion in general it can be really interesting, religion is a fascinating and terrifying topic, but when someone pulls the God card out to support their argument it just ruins the discussion - for me, anyway.

I respect your position, but this is the David Icke Forum. Does the man himself, not criticize people “who close their minds to certain subjects, who say “here and no farther” 

someone who is open to true critical thinking. Is open to any important subject. Especially one that may truly have eternal ramifications. 

Does David Icke, not say he’s still learning, still trying to figure it all out. Does he himself, not write in virtually all his books, that those that run our world. Are Satanist, even if he’s on the fence about religion himself. Does he not accurately report the truth. That those who rule our world, are in communication with non human entities. 

sometimes to truly figure things out, you got to go into places you don’t want to go. and look at things you don’t want to look at, and hear things you don’t want to listen to.

I know you commented in the tread, but I’m curious, did you actually watch the video, that kicked this thread off. 

if you did. Did you not think I brought up, serious things to consider, in the 2nd half of the video? 

Edited by Maximus2403

1 minute ago, Maximus2403 said:

I respect your position, but this is the David Icke Forum. Does the man himself, not criticize people “who close their minds to certain subjects, who say “here and no farther” 

sometimes to truly figure things out, you got to go into places you don’t want to go. 

I know you commented in the tread, but I’m curious, did you actually watch the video, that kicked this thread off. 

A number of years ago I wouldn't have bothered diving in to this thread due to its religious overtones/undertones. Things change and you always need to challenge firmly held beliefs, even if it only confirms why they are firmly held but always try to disprove them otherwise you are operating from a position of confirmation bias.

The more I learn about the cabal, tptb the more realistic it is that they are indeed Satanic. Certainly parasitic. 

7 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

@aesir22 i respect your position, but this is the David Icke Forum. Does the man himself, not criticize people “who close their minds to certain subjects, who say “here and no farther” 

But he also says all religions are control systems.

So if you think trying to bring the Word of God to this Forum is somehow doing Gods work then your just revealing your programming to us.

7 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The more I learn about the cabal, tptb the more realistic it is that they are indeed Satanic. Certainly parasitic. 

Look, yes, they are, but Satan is just a construct of theirs to confuse, scare and divide people.

Thats not their real God.

What is I don't exactly know but religion as we know it was given to us by them. Satan as we know him was described to us by them, all the other spiritual teachings we have were given to us by them.

Our society norms instilled in us by them.

Everybody playing by the same rules - rules given to us by them.

Hence we become their agents.

Edited by pi3141