The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

4 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

The things I state, everyone is free to believe them, or not believe them. That’s each persons right and freedom, I don’t force people to take my word for anything. I simple present information, and let people make, their mind up for themselves, as to what their going to believe.

Oh, so I could state the most vile ideology designed to incite hatred and violence, and it should be allowed to go unchecked or challenged because I have the right to post anything I want without criticism?

Is that how these Public Forums work? Anyone can post anything and we should leave them to it and allow anyone reading to make up their own minds without reference to debate?

I don't know, maybe the purpose of these forums have changed but I thought they were designed to spread and debate information.

You Christians don't like debating your religion much though, your like the Muslims, no room for discussion on your beliefs, and yes, not all religious people believe the same things, so there are different denominations in both systems, but still, the fact that they are all religious makes them better people than everyone else.

Doesn't it?

Division.

Fear and Division.

'The Satanic System' exposed.

Wake up Maximus, your an agent of Satan.

18 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

2. They do not, teach a rapture, or that everyone is going to burn in an eternal fire. 

Oh yeah that is right.

They abandoned the doctrine after the 'Great Disapointment' 

After their predictions repeatedly failed to materialise they gave it up and changes their beliefs. 

Thanks for reminding me.

So the JW's have consistently failed at prediction, don't know the name of their God or the true name of their Lord and if we join them we're still not guaranteed salvation.

Well you make a compelling case.

19 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Division.

Fear and Division.

The system doesn't care what you believe. Because every religion has one and the same origin. Source. And 'All' those who have been wiped out. It's all about control, and which of the manufactured illusions are important at any given time. Everything is played against each other. From their point of view, it is controlled development without evolution. The system believes it has control over earth. Source certainly has its own view..

@pi3141

This is a war, between the light and the dark. Not all people will be able to grasp that. 

But just because evil is trying to pervert everything, and control everyone. Doesn’t mean the good that created us, isn’t real. 

God is the power, and in the end. All of his creation, will stand before him. 

I just wanted to help as many people as I could on different platforms, (see)

For we should all do our part. Sadly, here, it seemed to have little effect. 

Well I don’t know, if you guys realize, but those who run your world, have already started a massive genocide, and their about to plunge the world into chaos. Something very few are prepared for. 

I told you, this is what they got planned for you: 

The camps are set up all around you, things on this planet are serious right now. 

http://vimeo.com/user206942016/

These are deagles original propulation projection models, before they changed them, after this and many videos like it, went viral. 
https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=5f8a38e56c804a13cfebad9b

read this book, this is real hope:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/bible-teach/

I wanted you, to all to find the hope I have. My intentions were always good here. I sincerely wish you all the best, whoever you are. 

@TheConsultant@Macnamara@xpwales@shabbirss@Prince Arthur

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maximus2403 said:

@pi3141

This is a war, between the light and the dark. Not all people will be able to grasp that. 

But just because evil is trying to pervert everything, and control everyone. Doesn’t mean the good that created us, isn’t real. 

God is the power, and in the end. All of his creation, will stand before him. 

I just wanted to help as many people as I could on different platforms, (see)

For we should all do our part. Sadly, here, it seemed to have little effect. 

Well I don’t know, if you guys realize, but those who run your world, have already started a massive genocide, and their about to plunge the world into chaos. Something very few are prepared for. 

I told you, this is what they got planned for you: 

The camps are set up all around you, things on this planet are serious right now. 

http://vimeo.com/user206942016/

These are deagles original propulation projection models, before they changed them, after this and many videos like it, went viral. 
https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=5f8a38e56c804a13cfebad9b

read this book, this is real hope:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/bible-teach/

I wanted you, to all to find the hope I have. My intentions were always good here. I sincerely wish you all the best, whoever you are. 

Hi Maximus  - keep on keeping on.

I for one appreciate your input.

Sometimes it feels like an echo chamber - perhaps it is?

We shouldn't forget that the main tactic of the Compass and Squarers is to Divide and Rule.

They will always infiltrate both sides of any argument or conflict.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzwxJS

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmRWeZeL

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzBAQk

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmS2266X

PubAstrology.Com

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Prince Arthur said:

Hi Maximus  - keep on keeping on.

I for one appreciate your input.

Sometimes it feels like an echo chamber - perhaps it is?

We shouldn't forget that the main tactic of the Compass and Squarers is to Divide and Rule.

They will always infiltrate both sides of any argument or conflict.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzwxJS

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmRWeZeL

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzBAQk

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmS2266X

PubAstrology.Com

What Satan is doing on this planet, his tactics, have zero to do with our Maker, what he said, and what’s going on above. 

why is this impossible for some people to separate in their mind. 

2 hours ago, Origin said:

Amusing. Even light and darkness are not of natural origin. Humans have been given a choice. Neither the one nor the other extreme speaks in favour of Source. Humans invented that. That there is a war. 

Paul Harvey in the 1960’s, predicted exactly how Satan would get people to think, in the future. And 60 years later. Here we are. 

https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=6171a948702df30cec8c7c6b

Man did not invent God. As a species, while falsely claiming to be enlightened, we have become utterly lost. 

On 11/26/2023 at 12:57 AM, pi3141 said:

That was 13 years ago, so if this Freeman stuff is so successful there must be quite a number of 'Free" children around by now.

Does ANYBODY no of ANYONE who has successfully not registered a birth?

I think I know the answer.

Do you still believe this stuff then Mac?

I actually do. Though obviously I can't name them. They have 3 children. None of who have a birth certificate. Ages between 3 and 14.

1 minute ago, Maximus2403 said:

Paul Harvey in the 1960’s, predicted exactly how Satan would get people to think, in the future. And 60 years later. Here we are. 

https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=6171a948702df30cec8c7c6b

Man did not invent God. As a species, while falsely claiming to be enlightened, we have become utterly lost. 

You are free to believe in everything. Source is neither good nor evil. 

23 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Oh, so I could state the most vile ideology designed to incite hatred and violence, and it should be allowed to go unchecked or challenged because I have the right to post anything I want without criticism?

Is that how these Public Forums work? Anyone can post anything and we should leave them to it and allow anyone reading to make up their own minds without reference to debate?

I don't know, maybe the purpose of these forums have changed but I thought they were designed to spread and debate information.

You Christians don't like debating your religion much though, your like the Muslims, no room for discussion on your beliefs, and yes, not all religious people believe the same things, so there are different denominations in both systems, but still, the fact that they are all religious makes them better people than everyone else.

Doesn't it?

Division.

Fear and Division.

Wake up Maximus, your an agent of Satan.

Mod note: On this particular Forum, which is not a free speach forum, members cannot get away with posting anything they choose. That goes for yourself and @Maximus2403 as well as all other members. 

We all have to follow forum rules and guidelines no matter how strongly we may diagree with them. These are rules endorsed by Admin etc.

14 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I actually do. Though obviously I can't name them. They have 3 children. None of who have a birth certificate. Ages between 3 and 14.

Well I would really like to see evidence of this. I don't expect you to name them but at if we could read the process by which they successfully argued the Freeman case and what the exact judgement from the courts that has allowed them to keep their children unregistered.

You see, from my own experience, you register the names of your children in a Family Bible, like the travellers are supposed to do. The fine for non registering of children back then was £1

So I figured I would go to court, refuse to provide the names, get fined £1, case close. Contract fulfilled, no more obligation. 

Except it don't work that way.

The court will simply instate a member of the local council as a guardian, they will enter a name and the process goes ahead.

But you don't get your £1 refunded.

If someone has been able to keep their children off the register then I would suggest that somehow they have slipped through the cracks and are getting away with it and almost certainly will have to be home schooled unless, again, the school has failed to follow up and they've slipped through the system.

But when the child seeks a Passport or other official documentation, they will be rejected and then they will face the choice of living with their parents for the rest of their lives, not working, having no access to health care and never being able to leave the country and of course, not be entitled to benefits and a state pension. 

If they're happy to live like that then sure they may get away with it.

Bit if your claiming there is a legal process by which you can extricate your children from the system but they still have full rights to education, health services, state benefits and a driving licence. Then I would like to see proof of that, and all I mean by that is an explanation of the process they went through to achieve it.

I don't think it can legally be done, I would love to be proved wrong.

I just checked Menard's Freeman channel on youtube, doesn't seem to be an update from 7 years ago.

If you read the reports about Menard you will find he tried to argue the Freeman case for custody of his own child and you will see he lost the case. Although that wasn't registering the child it was a custody battle but none the less, the leader of the Freeman movement was unsuccessful in arguing his own cases.

As were other leaders of that movement when they finally was challenged in court.

So if Rob Menard was unable to successfully achieve this, I would really be interested in how someone else has.

They've obviously figured out the truth, where many before them have failed. Including myself.

(Edit: Sorry, may be mistaken, I can't find reference to Menards Custody case but one by a Meads)

In 2012, Dennis Larry Meads of Edmonton, Alberta, used freeman on the land arguments during his divorce and matrimonial property case, notably demanding that his spousal and child support obligations be paid by using the money from his "strawman"'s purported secret bank account. In his court decision Meads v. Meads, Alberta Court of Queen's Bench Associate Chief Justice John D. Rooke coined the phrase "Organised Pseudolegal Commercial Arguments" to describe the techniques and arguments used by freemen in court, describing them as frivolous and vexatious:[54][55][20]

In refuting each of the arguments used by Meads, Rooke concluded that "a decade of reported cases, many of which he refers to in his ruling, have failed to prove a single concept advanced by OPCA litigants".[56]

Dennis Larry Meads eventually abandoned pseudolegal strategies and retained counsel for a time. Even though the divorce was only finalized in 2017, he continued the rest of the litigation in an orderly fashion.[9]

Edit 2

Robert Menard
But the most bizarre example of OPCA strategies in the Canadian experience of family law turns out to be founder and principle guru of the Freeman-on-the-Land community itself – Robert-Arthur: Menard. 

Menard, back in the early 2000’s, was the one who collected a number of pre-existing OPCA ideas and combined those to create the characteristic Freeman-on-the-Land concept set: that everything is a contract, you are only controlled by the government through a ‘strawman’ legal entity attached to you, and that you can unilaterally ‘contract out’ of that strawman bond.

But that wasn’t his first obsession. It was his daughter. Menard claims to have a daughter he fathered with a underage street child he met in a bar. The newborn daughter, Elizabeth Anne Elaine, was then ‘abducted’ by child welfare services. Menard’s initial obsession was an idea that a parent signing a birth certificate turns a child into the government’s property. Here, the mother of his child did that, and that’s why Menard believes he could not keep his child.

Rather than provide more detail, I’d suggest those interested read Menard’s book on the subject “Your Child Or Her Life! DECEPTION AND EVIL IN THE Ministry of Children, Family and Community Development”, by Robert Arthur: – www.angelfire.com/planet/thinkfree/childorlife.pdf

It’s pretty extraordinary.

Menard entered into a relationship with a much younger individual, probably a very troubled person. A child resulted. The mother appears to have voluntarily given up the child for adoption. So, Menard faces a challenge:

1. the nature of his relationship with the mother;

2. his inability to parent, his absence of any useful work or life skills, probable drug use and addictions, and lack of finances;

3. the fact the mother of his child wants him no-where near the kid, and probably herself; and

4. his genuine emotion and bond to his child and his wish to be a parent.

Edited by pi3141
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Well I would really like to see evidence of this. I don't expect you to name them but at if we could read the process by which they successfully argued the Freeman case and what the exact judgement from the courts that has allowed them to keep their children unregistered.

You see, from my own experience, you register the names of your children in a Family Bible, like the travellers are supposed to do. The fine for non registering of children back then was £1

So I figured I would go to court, refuse to provide the names, get fined £1, case close. Contract fulfilled, no more obligation. 

Except it don't work that way.

The court will simply instate a member of the local council as a guardian, they will enter a name and the process goes ahead.

But you don't get your £1 refunded.

If someone has been able to keep their children off the register then I would suggest that somehow they have slipped through the cracks and are getting away with it and almost certainly will have to be home schooled unless, again, the school has failed to follow up and they've slipped through the system.

But when the child seeks a Passport or other official documentation, they will be rejected and then they will face the choice of living with their parents for the rest of their lives, not working, having no access to health care and never being able to leave the country and of course, not be entitled to benefits and a state pension. 

If they're happy to live like that then sure they may get away with it.

Bit if your claiming there is a legal process by which you can extricate your children from the system but they still have full rights to education, health services, state benefits and a driving licence. Then I would like to see proof of that, and all I mean by that is an explanation of the process they went through to achieve it.

I don't think it can legally be done, I would love to be proved wrong.

I just checked Menard's Freeman channel on youtube, doesn't seem to be an update from 7 years ago.

If you read the reports about Menard you will find he tried to argue the Freeman case for custody of his own child and you will see he lost the case. Although that wasn't registering the child it was a custody battle but none the less, the leader of the Freeman movement was unsuccessful in arguing his own cases.

As were other leaders of that movement when they finally was challenged in court.

So if Rob Menard was unable to successfully achieve this, I would really be interested in how someone else has.

They've obviously figured out the truth, where many before them have failed. Including myself.

(Edit: Sorry, may be mistaken, I can't find reference to Menards Custody case but one by a Meads)

In 2012, Dennis Larry Meads of Edmonton, Alberta, used freeman on the land arguments during his divorce and matrimonial property case, notably demanding that his spousal and child support obligations be paid by using the money from his "strawman"'s purported secret bank account. In his court decision Meads v. Meads, Alberta Court of Queen's Bench Associate Chief Justice John D. Rooke coined the phrase "Organised Pseudolegal Commercial Arguments" to describe the techniques and arguments used by freemen in court, describing them as frivolous and vexatious:[54][55][20]

In refuting each of the arguments used by Meads, Rooke concluded that "a decade of reported cases, many of which he refers to in his ruling, have failed to prove a single concept advanced by OPCA litigants".[56]

Dennis Larry Meads eventually abandoned pseudolegal strategies and retained counsel for a time. Even though the divorce was only finalized in 2017, he continued the rest of the litigation in an orderly fashion.[9]

Edit 2

Robert Menard
But the most bizarre example of OPCA strategies in the Canadian experience of family law turns out to be founder and principle guru of the Freeman-on-the-Land community itself – Robert-Arthur: Menard. 

Menard, back in the early 2000’s, was the one who collected a number of pre-existing OPCA ideas and combined those to create the characteristic Freeman-on-the-Land concept set: that everything is a contract, you are only controlled by the government through a ‘strawman’ legal entity attached to you, and that you can unilaterally ‘contract out’ of that strawman bond.

But that wasn’t his first obsession. It was his daughter. Menard claims to have a daughter he fathered with a underage street child he met in a bar. The newborn daughter, Elizabeth Anne Elaine, was then ‘abducted’ by child welfare services. Menard’s initial obsession was an idea that a parent signing a birth certificate turns a child into the government’s property. Here, the mother of his child did that, and that’s why Menard believes he could not keep his child.

Rather than provide more detail, I’d suggest those interested read Menard’s book on the subject “Your Child Or Her Life! DECEPTION AND EVIL IN THE Ministry of Children, Family and Community Development”, by Robert Arthur: – www.angelfire.com/planet/thinkfree/childorlife.pdf

It’s pretty extraordinary.

Menard entered into a relationship with a much younger individual, probably a very troubled person. A child resulted. The mother appears to have voluntarily given up the child for adoption. So, Menard faces a challenge:

1. the nature of his relationship with the mother;

2. his inability to parent, his absence of any useful work or life skills, probable drug use and addictions, and lack of finances;

3. the fact the mother of his child wants him no-where near the kid, and probably herself; and

4. his genuine emotion and bond to his child and his wish to be a parent.

Honestly, I don't know what process they went through to achieve their end goal. Never really asked much about it. As I had already registered my children there seemed little point as it was too late. I don't go out much but if I bump into them I will endeavor to find out more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/4/2023 at 5:27 PM, Maximus2403 said:

@pi3141

i think we all have a choice over whether we want to make this reality a heaven or a hell

for as long as we refuse to speak truth and then act on it to ensure justice, then we will continue to slide into hell. Hell is the price paid for cowardice and ignorance

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

i think we all have a choice over whether we want to make this reality a heaven or a hell

for as long as we refuse to speak truth and then act on it to ensure justice, then we will continue to slide into hell. Hell is the price paid for cowardice and ignorance

True. We can only effect this reality by our actions or inactions. I'm to content in my little bubble. Not needing anyone outside of my family, except on rare occassions, makes it too easy to sit and procrastinate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

True. We can only effect this reality by our actions or inactions. I'm to content in my little bubble. Not needing anyone outside of my family, except on rare occassions, makes it too easy to sit and procrastinate.

however if you are living a more self-sufficient life and not relying on the corporations for everything then you are depriving them of oxygen and becoming part of the solution

as more people go down that path and begin to network then we start to create the alternative so you are already part of that process

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2023 at 10:50 AM, pi3141 said:

Ok, well its pointless discussing this with you, so carry on posting supporting information to a thread you know nothing about.

As for your beliefs and concerns about society, if you haven't already (I know you hold some affection for Christendom), the message on this thread is, you just need to find Jesus.

And do it quickly, because your going to be judged soon.

Satan rules, and he's watching you, even right now, using secret Nanotechnology that turns your screen into a camera  (The Consultant provided the suggestion for that info)

Me, I still think its a load of nonsense, a delusion, and the conclusion that we're in end times and only Jesus can save us is just as much a delusion. 

But I know you support Christendom, so it's probably not many more steps for you to find Jesus.

well if you took jesus to represent your heart chakra then you could argue that the pathway to a non poisoned world view would be through christ and that he is a redeemer. Of course orthodox christians might call that a heresy but other religions also seek to embody their ideal for example hindu yogis seek to exchange their ego for shiva and buddhists exchange their ego for buddha to become inwardly aware of the deity so that they may again become part of the universal totality of the divine state.

In chinese alchemy that creates the 'diamond body' and in christianity it creates the 'corpus incorruptible' of the resurrection

Not sure if this is an appropriate thread? 

Here the archbishop 

• Calls out the media "collaborator" of Hillary Clinton and John Podesta who worked to cover up Pizzagate
  • Says Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were running blackmail operations on behalf of Mossad
  • Says Western world leaders aren't talking about massacres in Gaza because Israeli intelligence has blackmail on them
  • COVID as a fake emergency by the WEF and UN
  • Ukrainian crisis is a farce

Do these topics mentioned relate to the thread title? Is the above a small overview of how they operate and what they are keeping secret and why they keep it secret? Why did they infiltrate religions? If its based entirely on nothing, just let it be? No harm no foul as they say.
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Not sure if this is an appropriate thread? 

Here the archbishop 

• Calls out the media "collaborator" of Hillary Clinton and John Podesta who worked to cover up Pizzagate
  • Says Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were running blackmail operations on behalf of Mossad
  • Says Western world leaders aren't talking about massacres in Gaza because Israeli intelligence has blackmail on them
  • COVID as a fake emergency by the WEF and UN
  • Ukrainian crisis is a farce

Do these topics mentioned relate to the thread title? Is the above a small overview of how they operate and what they are keeping secret and why they keep it secret? Why did they infiltrate religions? If its based entirely on nothing, just let it be? No harm no foul as they say.

I read somewhere a good while back that John Paul II would be followed only by two more popes. The second of these would be the anti-Christ. Ratzinger went quickly. Francesco would therefore be that Anti-Christ. Considering that virtually everything he endorses or puts into Papal law is the opposite of Catholic dogma, it could be, in a Church sense considered to be true

• Like 1