The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

27 minutes ago, novymir said:

We are "the fallen ones".

Everything is a reflection of my and our state of mind. If it's "satanic" then that's because I and us have swallowed an idea founded upon deceit. Deceit is the Governing Principle of this world, and that's all it is.

To put it on some independent, "external" thing is to then give that thing power.

The Dream isn't real.

I don't fear this(external) fucking "satan" thing, The Truth invalidates and destroys it. 

Self-deceit is the only place it can hide and operate.

It's already done.

Here's some earthly symbolism for you, brought to you by The Truth:

Christ.jpg

I’m sure you’ve meet a lot of other human beings in your life. Have you ever met one human being, that SHOWED you, that they had the power to create a planet. I’ve know I’ve met a lot of human beings from and I  and I haven’t. So what does that say to any logical person, that thinks about it. There must be something bigger than humans, there has to be more going on, than meets the eye. 

People who don’t believe in God, have been lead to believe, they’ve somehow evolved to some higher frame of conscienceless, overcame the programming somehow, that they are enlightened in there mind. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. They too, haven’t overcome, the system; but have been overcomed by the system. Honestly, they are no more awake, than people claiming they’re woke, but also, complete deceived and asleep. This is not an insult to anyone, but the cold hard unfortunate truth of the matter.

Do you believe the governmental system, you live in, is good, and tells the truth, that it leads people correctly, propels them towards the truth, and away from lies, if you have an insight. Of course you dont. 

I’ll tell you a secret, you’ll know you’re moving towards the absolute truth, when you start  feeling intense resistance, from the system, and your own mind. (Do to the programming you were given) but your heart will testify to you, that your moving towards the truth.

for instance, I challenge you, and anyone else reading this, don’t call yourself an intellectual, intellectuals run the world, but they are devoid of wisdom. Become wise. Open your mind back up.

Do this, pick up a Bible and start reading it, for awhile, and see what your heart telling you, see if your heart starts to burn and the words stir your spirit. 

to finish what I was saying, let me ask you this, does any part of the governmental system, or its media promote God, no of course not, if he is depicted, it’s usually in a negative light, that’s further works at turning people away from God. The entire structure works at pushing you in every direction, but the direction of truly thinking you have a Maker, who cares about you. 

Think about this, are you positive that your enlightened?, are you positive you’ve overcame all the garbage, that the system has worked to inculate into you, or have you been overcome by the system, but just in a different way. Think about this. Are you positive there’s no creator. Have you come to know all things, and are certain of this. Have you traverse the heavens above, and found him, not to be there?

You believe God isnt real, I assume, from your response to me, (again I assume) So when he says, that Satan and the demons run this world. Your positive, that none of that is true? or even highly relevant to our reality?

If this is in fact, what you believe. Then where do you purpose we all came from. Because again, no human has ever showed you, that they could create it. What’s going on then? I mean, if it’s just humans, where’d the Sun come from, the stars, so many things. Can you give me any solid answers. And does massive amounts of tangible evidence, support your answers? Do me a stranger, the highest curiosity. And give me your belief so that I to can reason what you know, for myself, for I too have been giving thing ability, Help me then to see as you do? If you again, are willing to be so kind with me.

36 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

I’m sure you’ve meet a lot of other human beings in your life. Have you ever met one human being, that SHOWED you, that they had the power to create a planet. I’ve know I’ve met a lot of human beings from and I  and I haven’t. So what does that say to any logical person, that thinks about it. There must be something bigger than humans, there has to be more going on, than meets the eye. 

People who don’t believe in God, have been lead to believe, they’ve somehow evolved to some higher frame of conscienceless, overcame the programming somehow, that they are enlightened in there mind. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. They too, haven’t overcome, the system; but have been overcomed by the system. Honestly, they are no more awake, than people claiming they’re woke, but also, complete deceived and asleep. This is not an insult to anyone, but the cold hard unfortunate truth of the matter.

Do you believe the governmental system, you live in, is good, and tells the truth, that it leads people correctly, propels them towards the truth, and away from lies, if you have an insight. Of course you dont. 

I’ll tell you a secret, you’ll know you’re moving towards the absolute truth, when you start  feeling intense resistance, from the system, and your own mind. (Do to the programming you were given) but your heart will testify to you, that your moving towards the truth.

for instance, I challenge you, and anyone else reading this, don’t call yourself an intellectual, intellectuals run the world, but they are devoid of wisdom. Become wise. Open your mind back up.

Do this, pick up a Bible and start reading it, for awhile, and see what your heart telling you, see if your heart starts to burn and the words stir your spirit. 

to finish what I was saying, let me ask you this, does any part of the governmental system, or its media promote God, no of course not, if he is depicted, it’s usually in a negative light, that’s further works at turning people away from God. The entire structure works at pushing you in every direction, but the direction of truly thinking you have a Maker, who cares about you. 

Think about this, are you positive that your enlightened?, are you positive you’ve overcame all the garbage, that the system has worked to inculate into you, or have you been overcome by the system, but just in a different way. Think about this. Are you positive there’s no creator. Have you come to know all things, and are certain of this. Have you traverse the heavens above, and found him, not to be there?

You believe God isnt real, I assume, from your response to me, (again I assume) So when he says, that Satan and the demons run this world. Your positive, that none of that is true? or even highly relevant to our reality?

If this is in fact, what you believe. Then where do you purpose we all came from. Because again, no human has ever showed you, that they could create it. What’s going on then? I mean, if it’s just humans, where’d the Sun come from, the stars, so many things. Can you give me any solid answers. And does massive amounts of tangible evidence, support your answers? Do me a stranger, the highest curiosity. And give me your belief so that I to can reason what you know, for myself, for I too have been giving thing ability, Help me then to see as you do? If you again, are willing to be so kind with me.

GOD IS LOVE. GOD IS SPIRIT. Who/what told us that? Was He/It lying, deceived?

GOD IS therefore REALITY. TRUE REALITY. I have spoke of GOD and IT'S Son multiple times in my posts. GOD is not conflicted, GOD does not indulge in fantasies, and what GOD Creates is GOD'S WILL, and cannot be, or act, outside of that. Anything else is fantasy... contemplation of an idea contrary to Truth, which goes nowhere, but is played out in the mind entertaining it. Like a fricking bad acid trip.

We are in that mind, playing out an inward, separated projection, We are part of The Son(GOD'S Creation), the Greater undeceived part is what we tried to separate from, and now we are the smallest thing in existence, we "live" in WartWorld, the Greater undeceived part of Infinite Creation is the rest of the body(Body of Christ)= Perfection. Spirit.

So, we are fragments within a fragment that separated from the Infinite Whole(Holy) Totality of Creation(Heaven-Reality), which is encompassed and permeated by GOD(REALITY). "I and The Father(THE ONE= MOTHER-FATHER-CREATOR-GOD) are ONE".

I've read the bible, 3 or 4 different versions. The ego has had it's hands on and in it.

GOD does not "love the world"(they lied), GOD Loves the part of the Son dreaming up a nightmare not of GOD'S making. Jesus Christ said: :...do not love the world, if you love the world the love of GOD is not in you...". That doesn't mean we have to hate it... 

And he said some other things to the same effect that nullifies the "GOD so loved the world" part.

You could check my many posts if you want to, though not all of them are coming from this level.

Also, A Course In Miracles was useful to me and others I've met. The Spirit will use anyone for It's purpose, if they are genuinely open to it. It is not bound to any one book or source or person. The ego cannot and will never understand Truth, it must be suspended, ignored. One is fake, the other is Real.

"Enter Sandman" tells us the story of what happened, and what this is, he genuinely wanted to know...and The Spirit of Truth answered.

So does "Twilight Zone" by Golden Earring.

And "Momma Told Me not to Come" by 3 Dog Night.

It can use artists, because of the creative aspect they are trying to express. The ego tries to copy it, and fails with disingenuous sh-t. 

Also; "Time Is on My Side".

The Truth Speaks Truth to us...

Doubt it not.

41 minutes ago, novymir said:

GOD IS LOVE. GOD IS SPIRIT. Who/what told us that? Was He/It lying, deceived?

GOD IS therefore REALITY. TRUE REALITY. I have spoke of GOD and IT'S Son multiple times in my posts. GOD is not conflicted, GOD does not indulge in fantasies, and what GOD Creates is GOD'S WILL, and cannot be, or act, outside of that. Anything else is fantasy... contemplation of an idea contrary to Truth, which goes nowhere, but is played out in the mind entertaining it. Like a fricking bad acid trip.

We are in that mind, playing out an inward, separated projection, We are part of The Son(GOD'S Creation), the Greater undeceived part is what we tried to separate from, and now we are the smallest thing in existence, we "live" in WartWorld, the Greater undeceived part of Infinite Creation is the rest of the body(Body of Christ)= Perfection. Spirit.

So, we are fragments within a fragment that separated from the Infinite Whole(Holy) Totality of Creation(Heaven-Reality), which is encompassed and permeated by GOD(REALITY). "I and The Father(THE ONE= MOTHER-FATHER-CREATOR-GOD) are ONE".

I've read the bible, 3 or 4 different versions. The ego has had it's hands on and in it.

GOD does not "love the world"(they lied), GOD Loves the part of the Son dreaming up a nightmare not of GOD'S making. Jesus Christ said: :...do not love the world, if you love the world the love of GOD is not in you...". That doesn't mean we have to hate it... 

And he said some other things to the same effect that nullifies the "GOD so loved the world" part.

You could check my many posts if you want to, though not all of them are coming from this level.

Also, A Course In Miracles was useful to me and others I've met. The Spirit will use anyone for It's purpose, if they are genuinely open to it. It is not bound to any one book or source or person. The ego cannot and will never understand Truth, it must be suspended, ignored. One is fake, the other is Real.

"Enter Sandman" tells us the story of what happened, and what this is, he genuinely wanted to know...and The Spirit of Truth answered.

So does "Twilight Zone" by Golden Earring.

And "Momma Told Me not to Come" by 3 Dog Night.

It can use artists, because of the creative aspect they are trying to express. The ego tries to copy it, and fails with disingenuous sh-t. 

Also; "Time Is on My Side".

The Truth Speaks Truth to us...

Doubt it not.

If you believe in God, you actually have to believe in God, and that means believing in what he says. Not disregarding it, and choosing instead to lean on your own concepts and ideas about who God is. Think about what God says to us all, in the following scriptures:

The scriptures actually say 

“We should not lean on our own understanding 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”

Proverbs 4:1-27

“There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.” 

Proverbs 3:7

“Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.”

Proverbs 23:4

God does not say, that Satan is simple a idea, he says he a person, a angel he created.

You keep saying that nothing God can create, can be bad. This is not something God says, this is human reasoning. You stated, that nothing can act outside of Gods will. On the contrary, can you not go out and murder someone today, if you so choose. Would your actions, then somehow, be Gods will. No, God is perfect, and just, and in his perfect justice, he creates everything to be free, not slaves, everything that obeys him, does so, because it chooses to. Everything has been created with free will, even the angels above us. Whereby some of them used their gift of freewill, to go against God and do willful evil. Whereby he rejected them, but they are being permitted to carry on, in their freewill for awhile, until the great day of judgement, a time God has appointed to Judge them, and to judge all living things and to bring everything back into peace and Order. You and I will both be there.

When God creates free Creatures, he doesn’t just destroy them, when they use their freewill, in a way that displeases him. Or it wouldn't really be freewill. No he lets all his creatures (those created) carry out their free choices. But he’s not going to let any of his creations carry on in evil forever. He will eventually take his life force back from the ones that want to be evil. 

Satan, the fallen angel, is a real person, just like you and me, no different. 

8 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

If you believe in God, you actually have to believe in God, and that means believing in what he says. Not disregarding it, and choosing instead to lean on your own concepts and ideas about who God is. Think about what God says to us all, in the following scriptures:

The scriptures actually say 

“We should not lean on our own understanding 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”

Proverbs 4:1-27

“There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.” 

Proverbs 3:7

“Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.”

Proverbs 23:4

God does not say, that Satan is simple a idea, he says he a person, a angel he created.

You keep saying that nothing God can create, can be bad. This is not something God says, this is human reasoning. You stated, that nothing can act outside of Gods will. On the contrary, can you not go out and murder someone today, if you so choose. Would your actions, then somehow, be Gods will. No, God is perfect, and just, and in his perfect justice, he creates everything to be free, not slaves, everything that obeys him, does so, because it chooses to. Everything has been created with free will, even the angels above us. Whereby some of them used their gift of freewill, to go against God and do willful evil. Whereby he rejected them, but they are being permitted to carry on, in their freewill for awhile, until the great day of judgement, a time God has appointed to Judge them, and to judge all living things and to bring everything back into peace and Order. You and I will both be there.

When God creates free Creatures, he doesn’t just destroy them, when they use their freewill, in a way that displeases him. Or it wouldn't really be freewill. No he lets all his creatures (those created) carry out their free choices. But he’s not going to let any of his creations carry on in evil forever. He will eventually take his life force back from the ones that want to be evil. 

Satan, the fallen angel, is a real person, just like you and me, no different. 

Nonsense. That's the devil speaking...attempting to entrap a part of GOD'S Sinless and Guiltless Son in a fraudulent dream of deceit, passed off as "reality".

(of course you quote the "old testament").

"Freewill" starts and ends with Truth. Anything outside of that is a fantasy in your head. Delusion. Psychosis. Denial of reality. You have the "freewill" to deny and reject Reality, where do you think that will lead? Do you think that can "harm" anything but yourself? And the harm isn't real either, but a virtual experience with no real effect at all.

But you would deny the Nature of GOD and Reality, and say it is oppressive, totalitarian, unfair, while the ego has you under it's spell whispering these things in your ear("you're not free, you're a slave to GOD!"), and you end up dreaming up a world that IS oppressive, totalitarian and unfair. You've been deceived.

You can have your fantasy, and when you've had enough of it Reality will welcome you back. What "The Prodigal Son" is about.

I don't "believe" in GOD, I know GOD.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 8:16 AM, Maximus2403 said:

@TheConsultant

This will take a little bit of explaining, to give contexts, so here goes….

Why is one of Satans top Secret Societies, Secret Armies called FreeMasons. Here is the Secret…

1st thing to understand, is every creation, (every person) is considered, to be symbolically a stone ( a rock )

To understand this, lets, start with the good, what it said, what it did. then move on to what Satan is doing to emulate it…..

When the Son of the Most High God came down here Two Thousand years ago, He stated that the original physical temple of God that was at that time, standing in Jerusalam. Was being set aside by the Heavens, along with the first covenant between God and Isreal, and a new covenant was being established, along with a new living spiritual temple, and that He himself was the chief cornerstone of this new spiritual temple, and that everyone turning back to God and following him, was gaining eternal life, and each one of these people was being added to the symbolic new temple as a living stone of this new spiritual temple. 

“As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but chosen, precious to God,  you yourselves as living stones are being built up into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, in order to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.”

1 Peter 4:5

True Christians are now considered living stones, promised eternal life.

"Furthermore, God made you alive, though you were dead in your trespasses and sins” in which you at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience."

Ephesians 2:1

It is stated to true Christians: 

"Do you not know that you yourself are God's temple and that the spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, and you are that temple."

1 Corinthians 3:16

The Christ said to his Chief Apostle, Peter, that he was a rock, but a special rock: 

“Also, I say to you: You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my congregation, and the gates of the Grave will not overpower it.”

Matthew 16:18

The rest of the world, that hasn't become True Christians, is considered the walking dead. (i.e dead stones), and since they haven't turned to back to God correctly, via the only way he approved. (his Son), The Good Shepherd, whom God himself sent down here to save us, and whom God himself has anointed as our eternal King.

Those who haven't found the truth, are considered stones, but stones not fixed into place, in the spiritual temple of God. But stones that are spiritually dead, stones who have no eternal hope. Stones that are walking about in darkness and confusion, Stones tumbling around, and up “for the taking.” as they say…

You are considered: a “Rolling Stones” “just- “Roll Rock” roll on….. (i.e Rock & Roll) Satans music, where he sings to his followers, who he mislead, as their Bad Shepherd

Now Satans ruling class of humans, that serve him, in his secret army, (his secret society of servants), have always been called his “builders” (i.e his Dark Builders) 

When the Son of God was here, (the true light of good) He kept exposing, to the average person, that the religious rulers were not really part of the good, that they were pretending to be good, to mislead the people who listened to them.

The Christ knew, they secretly served Satan, and were members of his secret army. (His secret societies) This is why He said that this kingdom (earth) would be taken from them in the future, (in the below parable), and given to a nation that does  God’s will (does good)

This is the discussion between the evil Rulers of the Messiahs day.What does he call them, read

“On one of the days while he was teaching the people in the temple and declaring the good news, the chief priests and the scribes with the elders came   and said to him: “Tell us, by what authority do you do these things? Or who gave you this authority?

Luke 20:1-2

He responds by explaining an important parable to them: basically telling them their fate:

“Then he began to tell the people this illustration: “A man planted a vineyard and leased it to cultivators, and he traveled abroad for a considerable time.  In due season he sent a slave to the cultivators so that they would give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. The cultivators, however, sent him away empty-handed, after beating him.  But again he sent another slave. That one also they beat and humiliated and sent away empty-handed. Yet again he sent a third; this one also they wounded and threw out.   At this the owner of the vineyard said, ‘What should I do? I will send my son, the beloved. They will likely respect this one.’   When the cultivators caught sight of him, they reasoned with one another, saying, ‘This is the heir. Let us kill him so that the inheritance may become ours.’  So they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. What, then, will the owner of the vineyard do to them?  He will come and kill these cultivators and will give the vineyard to others.”

On hearing this, they said: “Never may that happen!”  But he looked straight at them and said: “What, then, does this mean where it is written: ‘The stone that the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?  Everyone falling on that stone will be shattered. As for anyone on whom it falls, it will crush him.”

The scribes and the chief priests then sought to get their hands on him in that very hour, but they feared the people, for they realized that he told this illustration with them in mind. And after observing him closely, they sent men whom they had secretly hired to pretend that they were righteous in order to catch him in his speech, so as to turn him over to the government and to the authority of the governor.”

Luke 20: 9-19

Foot Note: The parable explained: The Man who planted the vineyard is God in the above parable, who first leased it to Adam, a good humans. After a while evil men, Satans people (i.e Dark builders  (evil cultivators) took control of it, servants of this darkness, . The slaves in the parable represented all the prophets God sent to these evil people, these evil rulers, to try and get them to turn back to the good. The Stone in the parable, is the Son of God himself.)

The Son of God, is the true Savior of the world. “The great white hope”. The Rock.  A White Rock, and all the true Christians are White Stones firmly established and set in place in the spiritual temple of God. 

Now Satan is building his own temple, where he, (in his system of darkness), is worshiped as the "Black Rock", the black stone

Screenshot2023-11-206_52_48PM.png.70bfa2f0f9e17fe4bb935d9f857ac759.png

Top Company

In the United Nations, worship room, also called the meditation room. His "Black Rock" with its so-called 1000 points of light, is firmly established, to be praised and worshiped by all his world leaders. 

Screenshot2023-11-206_53_52PM.png.aede700ba587f72b690eb0442a77de19.png

Satan created Islam, to obstruct the true faith, and when Muslims go to Mecca, they walk around the Kaaba, His Black Stone adorned with gold, and walk around it seven times and kiss it, not knowing what their really worshiping

Screenshot2023-11-206_54_25PM.png.0bebc68b0764efd2aeb1c6584cd90701.png

Every year, a city appears for one week, called the strangest town on earth. (it only officially exist for 1 week) Its called Black Rock City, its in the desert, an orgy dome is erected, a temple is erected, and a festival happens their called Burning Man. Where humans are shown symbolically getting destroyed in a fire

Screenshot2023-11-209_45_09PM.png.b36062bb1aca521e7cf7640e2cce8c49.png

Screenshot2023-11-209_51_02PM.png.873cbd574d8e605b0abc3df3a8c84a8b.png

Screenshot2023-11-209_58_15PM.png.f2c40b7e499f7d6e94da28fb48dcef12.pngScreenshot2023-11-209_52_24PM.png.1777c2ca387d68e7294ec555cfde82af.png

Satan’ copying, by building his own temple

Stone Temple Pilots 

Screenshot2023-11-208_23_36PM.png.fe63e2280c04d7f7f8ad3a32f10d0562.png

(ie "Stone Temple Pilots" meaning: they are leading their competing temple)

So the reason Satan named one of his main secret societies “The FreeMasons” The “Free” part, because anyone who joins his secret Order is supposedly given their lawful freedom, after they are given their rites, (true rights) These men, are then given privilege over the slave class The rest of humanity, the masses, those in legal indentured servitude to Satan's system, Due to the legal bondage, placed on them at their birth When there name and life was entered (pledged) on the States birth certificate from. A document that legally bonds the child to the system (hint it being on bond paper, with bond trim around it..(its legal bondage, secret bondage)  Anyway, none of this is the not the focus of this writing. Just understand, anyone who enters a secret Order is considered to become “Free” i.e the Free, in FreeMasonry. Their called Masons, because their his dark builders.Screenshot2023-11-208_34_49PM.png.418c9f0f27b2ce6ef63cdb34e9829ee1.png

His ruling class. But their not moving physical stones. like a physical stone masons. Their moving and controlling and handling spiritual stones. The living creatures of this planet. All those that aren't fixed in place in the temple of God. Are just stones being tossed here and there, rolling around without any true purpose, and are therefore in Satan's eyes, “up for the taking.” Whereby his rulers (His secret army), do his bidding, and guide these lost stones scattered all about into place, in his Temple, he calls his spiritual Temple a “Temple of Doom”

Screenshot2023-11-207_05_25PM.png.cbf7e5f6e1e4b4731bb4878175241157.png

You don't want to be another brick in the wall, being used or manipulated by any part of Satan's system 

Screenshot2023-11-207_04_35PM.png.c1a08ec5de54cad5939af9fb7c2dc6de.png

Screenshot2023-11-2010_40_54PM.png.0d26b9914e29873518b02e07aae88f39.png

Screenshot2023-11-2010_41_24PM.png.59b82dccacef52c16244975ae573ba58.png

Screenshot2023-11-207_03_08PM.png.0ad4f7e4fd384eb6824c70e418388d99.png

another brick in the wall….

As for me, I've made my stand, I've picked my side. I trust only in the Christ, the True Chief Cornerstone.

“Therefore the Lord GOD said: “Look, I have laid a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; the one who believes will be unshakable.”

Isaiah 28:16 

The Christ said to everyone of us:

"Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and you will find refreshment for yourself. For my yoke is kindly and my load is light."

Matthew 11: 28-30

the cube may have something to do with electromagnetics

009.jpg

012.jpg

Edited by shabbirss
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shabbirss said:

the cube may have something to do with electromagnetics

009.jpg

012.jpg

Do you realise that this does not correspond to the true image? This was merely intended to give Humans some kind of guidance so they wouldn't get lost.

5 hours ago, Origin said:

Really? Why are you preaching the nonsense from the system. You know your God? Then why are you here..

Haha....why are you here.......feeling threatened?    You're free to take it or leave it.

xzeda2p5fh171.png

Same difference...

movie-dracula-1931-03.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reserve the right to exit this thing at any time, I won't be pushed out, nor will I be held back. My tolerance for this bullshit is at a minimum.

Once I'm gone, I'm gone.

Edited by novymir

"Satan" doesn't control everything in this world, it can't. People toggle back and forth between ego and Spirit.

The ego tries to play "wack-a-mole' with The Truth...and fails.

I won't post anymore here, I don't wanna muck up your thread with my thing any more than I have.

6 hours ago, novymir said:

Haha....why are you here.......feeling threatened?    You're free to take it or leave it.

xzeda2p5fh171.png

Same difference...

movie-dracula-1931-03.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reserve the right to exit this thing at any time, I won't be pushed out, nor will I be held back. My tolerance for this bullshit is at a minimum.

Once I'm gone, I'm gone.

What am I supposed to be threatened by? That humans know nothing? And have nicely arranged their illusions. You are programmed by the system. What does that have to do with source? What rights? Source reflects everything and that means it also reflects what humans are unable to endure. The truth.

16 hours ago, shabbirss said:

I went to a mevlevi sevice in Instanbul and sat for about an hour listening to a sermon in turkish where i didn't understand a single word that was being said. After that the dervishes came out and danced in a very serene and choreographed way.

However the author William Dalrymple describes an entirely different experience in his book 'city of djinns' where he seeks out a much more organic form of ecstatic dance. Eventually he is told about an event and goes along and after he's been there for a while a person suddenly spontaneously stands up, as they are taken by the spirit, and spins until eventually they collapse in a heap.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I went to a mevlevi sevice in Instanbul and sat for about an hour listening to a sermon in turkish where i didn't understand a single word that was being said. After that the dervishes came out and danced in a very serene and choreographed way.

However the author William Dalrymple describes an entirely different experience in his book 'city of djinns' where he seeks out a much more organic form of ecstatic dance. Eventually he is told about an event and goes along and after he's been there for a while a person suddenly spontaneously stands up, as they are taken by the spirit, and spins until eventually they collapse in a heap.

That spontaneity reminds me of the Quakers where they sit in silence until a member gets inspired to speak by the Holy Spirit.   There are a number of different Sufi orders some of which date back to the middle ages at least, possibly even predating Islam. Some orders specialise in meditation called dhikr (remembrance of God) rather than dancing. I once met the Sufi Sheik Nazim when he gave a talk, he certainly looked the part and my main recollection of his talk was him stressing the importance of being first and foremost a good practicing  muslim before you can consider getting involved in Sufism. He was quite a conservative and imperialist Sheik, especially reading his political views in his wiki page, in contrast with the image of Sufism I get from liberals and new agers. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazim_Al-Haqqani

• Like 1

I left the heavy stuff off here, because I wanted to get people thinking about God. But it seems most people are more focused in their own thoughts, that trying to figure anything out. With the exception of a few.

Finding out the truth and finding God, is not only important, its never been more important than it is now. The above video, is a scenario the world is about to go through. Believe what you want. This is what's being planned. Find God, your in the end times, and he is your only real hope, and he's a great hope...

open your eyes, your in the beginning of the last great war, known as the Great Tribulations: http://vimeo.com/user206942016/

Ignorance is bliss........ until it catches up to you

And its about to catch up with the world....No one has to believe what I'm bringing to your attention, Your soon unfortunately going to see it for yourself first hand. 

@TheConsultant@Macnamara@xpwales@shabbirss@Prince Arthur

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 2

For all of you, who are wise, and hungry for the truth, the below book is one of the best books I could recommend. Its a simple read, a fast read; and its possess information that each human needs to really understand. You want real hope. The below book, will lead you to understanding your true hope. 

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/bible-teach/

@TheConsultant@Macnamara@xpwales@shabbirss@Prince Arthur

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Thanks 2

On 11/29/2023 at 6:25 PM, Macnamara said:

i haven't read the thread no. I have dipped in and out and as i explained before i responded to you mentioning me which pulled me into this thread

re the freeman on the land stuff i think their argument is something to do with the legal system being based on maritime law. But without needing to go into that we can argue that our constitution has been usurped by parliamentary statutes where a parliament fraudulently claiming to be 'sovereign' is seeking to claim that it has absolute power and therefore can impinge on your common law rights.

We can then ask where that is coming from and i am saying that there is a secret society network that operates behind governments and corporations and that at the apex of that is the sabbateans like the rothschilds. 

Ok, well its pointless discussing this with you, so carry on posting supporting information to a thread you know nothing about.

As for your beliefs and concerns about society, if you haven't already (I know you hold some affection for Christendom), the message on this thread is, you just need to find Jesus.

And do it quickly, because your going to be judged soon.

Satan rules, and he's watching you, even right now, using secret Nanotechnology that turns your screen into a camera  (The Consultant provided the suggestion for that info)

Me, I still think its a load of nonsense, a delusion, and the conclusion that we're in end times and only Jesus can save us is just as much a delusion. 

But I know you support Christendom, so it's probably not many more steps for you to find Jesus.

On 10/23/2023 at 6:34 PM, Maximus2403 said:

I don’t have time, I’m pressed for time right now. But short answer, Satans real, everything you watch on the media (mediator) is real. 

Anyway, the entire system you live in, is nothing but a simulation, a computer, ran by programs. Look down at every city. It’s just a computer circuit board. A grid, just open your eyes, 

IMG_2073.jpeg

The entire world is a real Matrix controlled by Satan using hidden technology, and we need to find Jesus through an acceptable church to escape eternal torment from the judgement that's coming to us in this lifetime, when we will witness the Rapture and wished we'd become Jehova witnesses or Catholic.

Ok got it.

It's delusional, but obviously you have got some fans on here posting supporting material to assist your delusion.

54 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

The entire world is a real Matrix controlled by Satan using hidden technology, and we need to find Jesus through an acceptable church to escape eternal torment from the judgement that's coming to us in this lifetime, when we will witness the Rapture and wished we'd become Jehova witnesses or Catholic.

Ok got it.

It's delusional, but obviously you have got some fans on here posting supporting material to assist your delusion.

I’ve said nothing about people being raptured. Nor have I stated, that bad people are going to be tormented for eternity. Nor have I told anyone that they need to find an acceptable church and join it. Nor did i ever say to anyone, that they needed to become, a Jehovah Witness. The only thing, I did say, and I stand behind it, with every fiber of my entire existence. Is, that people need to become true Christian’s. and that this is absolutely, unequivocally the true way to all of our eternal redemption. 

39 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

I’ve said nothing about people being raptured. Nor have I stated, that bad people are going to be tormented for eternity. Nor have I told anyone that they need to find an acceptable church and join it. Nor did i ever say to anyone, that they needed to become, a Jehovah Witness. The only thing, I did say, and I stand behind it, with every fiber of my entire existence. Is, that people need to become true Christian’s. and that this is absolutely, unequivocally the true way to all of our eternal redemption. 

Er, yes you did, I posted previously that you were referencing JW material, you specifically said they are the best of a bad bunch which implies you are recommending we follow/join a church.

Because you posted their material and recommended them.

From memory the JWs believe in Rapture, so yes you are supporting Rapture, because you recommend JW.

So you believe in Satan and Hell but you don’t believe the eternal torment.  Well I think the JW's do.

So what the f@ck are you doing recommending we follow the JW's if you yourself don't believe what they say?

Finally, another JW belief, Women are weaker and must submit to the man, do you believe that?

1 hour ago, Maximus2403 said:

people need to become true Christian’s

My tuppence, if it's even worth that much in an obviously Christian inspired thread. 

The garden of Eden story suggests that humans were originally blessed before they tried to "become" something else by eating the forbidden fruit. Unconditional love and acceptance of what we already are is true religion, wanting to become something else involves fragmenting ourselves into the judger and the judged. You already are infinite love having this human experience, it doesn't need to be any more complicated than that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Er, yes you did, I posted previously that you were referencing JW material, you specifically said they are the best of a bad bunch which implies you are recommending we follow/join a church.

Because you posted their material and recommended them.

From memory the JWs believe in Rapture, so yes you are supporting Rapture, because you recommend JW.

So you believe in Satan and Hell but you don’t believe the eternal torment.  Well I think the JW's do.

So what the f@ck are you doing recommending we follow the JW's if you yourself don't believe what they say?

Finally, another JW belief, Women are weaker and must submit to the man, do you believe that?

🤔please speak for yourself, don’t try to put words in my mouth. 

and then expect me to defend things that I never said, and things that are not true. 

1. I am not recommending anyone to become a Jehovah Witness, joining a particular group, does not ensure anyone salvation. Following the Messiah does. 
(I do like the Witness, and think they are a good and godly people.)

2. They do not, teach a rapture, or that everyone is going to burn in an eternal fire. 

As for the statement, women must submit to their husbands. That’s taught by God himself.

“But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.”

1 Cor 11:3

“Be in subjection to one another in fear of Christ. Let wives be in subjection to their husbands as to the Lord, because a husband is head of his wife just as the Christ is head of the congregation, he being a savior of this body. In fact, as the congregation is in subjection to the Christ, wives should also be to their husbands in everything. Husbands, continue loving your wives, just as the Christ also loved the congregation and gave himself up for it.”

Eph 5:21-24

“In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. A man who loves his wife loves himself.”

Eph 5:33

Also, Pi3141, if you scroll up, and you look at the posting, where I recommended people read that book. You’ll see, I did not tag you. I was not recommending you to do anything. So why your back on here, trying to find reasons to attack me, or something I’m asserting, I do not know. 

The things I state, everyone is free to believe them, or not believe them. That’s each persons right and freedom, I don’t force people to take my word for anything. I simple present information, and let people make, their mind up for themselves, as to what their going to believe.

43 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

As for the statement, women must submit to their husbands. That’s taught by God himself.

Corinthians and Ephesians were (traditionally) written by St Paul who never met Jesus in the flesh, only in a vision. So how can we be sure they're an accurate representation of God's teaching without any human error or bias? 

37 minutes ago, Campion said:

Corinthians and Ephesians were (traditionally) written by St Paul who never met Jesus in the flesh, only in a vision. So how can we be sure they're an accurate representation of God's teaching without any human error or bias?

“In fact, all those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted. But wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled. You, however, continue in the things that you learned and were persuaded to believe, knowing from whom you learned them and that from infancy you have known the holy writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.”

2 Timothy 3:12-17

“For you know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were moved by holy spirit.”

2 Peter 1:21-22

15 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

All Scripture is inspired of God

ALL scripture? That's quite a liberal and permissive position. In that case, why do we need to become a Christian when all scriptures are equally true, we can simply stay with the religion we're already in and follow their scriptures. 

4 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

1. I am not recommending anyone to become a Jehovah Witness, joining a particular group, does not ensure anyone salvation. Following the Messiah does. 
(I do like the Witness, and think they are a good and godly people.)

On 10/25/2023 at 4:03 PM, Maximus2403 said:

So first thing, I am not a Jehovah Witness. I’m just a man trying to follow Christ, nothing more. But out of all groups. I think the Jehovah Witnesses are the closest to the truth, and are a very good and Godly people. And I would be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with them, although I don’t agree with their views (entirely)

Riiight.

So you post JW material and recommend JW philosophy but your not saying we should be JW's?

Oh, ok then.

We should just follow your version of the teachings of Christ, but if we find that to difficult to comprehend, then we should join any church to receive the wisdom of the Christ's teachings, even if its the JW's, and save our souls from impending doom from a bad judgement that we no doubt deserve?

Alrighty, fear, division, judgement. Yeah its all there.

Your an agent of 'them', your an agent of Satan, to use your terminology.

Your 'Lord' is Baal.