The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

11 hours ago, pi3141 said:

The fact is John Harris admitted he was wrong, found it hard to live with himself for leading a movement that was false, and paid a heavy price.

"John Harris admitted he was wrong", that was expressed publicly via text/websites.

Again, each man has his own way of dealing with life and who knows what really went on in his private life.

Not everyone thought John was "wrong", this was apparently John's opinion.

But most people did see that John had a set of balls, and stood up for what he believed was the right thing to do in the face of tyranny/deception/coercion.

Many have "direct success" in challenging perceived authority, see the videos posted on Karl Lentz and Roger Walker, they both have different approaches and both have had "direct success".

Many people do not have "direct success"; some may perceive this as failure and break at the first hurdle, others may take that experience and use it as a positive, knowing that they are moving ever closer to knowing (and exercising) who they truly are.

And then there are many people who won't even try to stand up, they wait for someone else to do all the hard work for them to present quick and easy magic solutions so that their own life can continue to remain cosy, "safe" and comfortable without any risk at all (These souls are trapped).

----------------------------

The Legal society would never publicly document court rulings whereby an external jurisdiction (common lore etc.) was established and ruled in favor of;

1) Because it's not within the jurisdiction (control [of words]) of the Legal society; and,

2) Because it's not in their best interests to expose the fact that other jurisdiction's (e.g. common lore) exist, the public must believe that only one jurisdiction exists (that of the Legal society).

As Henry Ford said; "Whether you believe you can, or believe that you can't...your right".

• Like 3

3 hours ago, xpwales said:

"John Harris admitted he was wrong", that was expressed publicly via text/websites.

Again, each man has his own way of dealing with life and who knows what really went on in his private life.

Not everyone thought John was "wrong", this was apparently John's opinion.

But most people did see that John had a set of balls, and stood up for what he believed was the right thing to do in the face of tyranny/deception/coercion.

Many have "direct success" in challenging perceived authority, see the videos posted on Karl Lentz and Roger Walker, they both have different approaches and both have had "direct success".

Many people do not have "direct success"; some may perceive this as failure and break at the first hurdle, others may take that experience and use it as a positive, knowing that they are moving ever closer to knowing (and exercising) who they truly are.

And then there are many people who won't even try to stand up, they wait for someone else to do all the hard work for them to present quick and easy magic solutions so that their own life can continue to remain cosy, "safe" and comfortable without any risk at all (These souls are trapped).

The Legal society would never publicly document court rulings whereby an external jurisdiction (common lore etc.) was established and ruled in favor of;

1) Because it's not within the jurisdiction (control [of words]) of the Legal society; and,

2) Because it's not in their best interests to expose the fact that other jurisdiction's (e.g. common lore) exist, the public must believe that only one jurisdiction exists (that of the Legal society).

As Henry Ford said; "Whether you believe you can, or believe that you can't...your right".

The legal system, operates now, on one Maxim, since to much of their inner workings have been exposed. 

what’s the saying: 

“It doesn’t matter, what you know, it matters what you can prove” 

So if you go into an modern day court forum, and you start arguing that the defendant listed on the charging document isn’t, and that the court doesn’t have rem jurisdiction of you, etc etc, it’s more than likely, not going to get you far. Because you have no proof, that you can assert, that shows your anyone else, but who they need you to be. The only identification, you can provide then, is a drivers license, a social security card and a birth certificate, they know this, all of which have the Strawman Trusts name on it. Which the court very much, can assert “rem jurisdiction” over. Because the court, understands that most of these people have no identification to prove their anyone, but who the court wants to pretend they are. The person doesn’t have “Standing” everything is about standing. They have no proof of who they say they are, therefore they have no standing anywhere to file a claim, against the system, if the court walks all over there rights.

So one of the first things you need to do, before you walk into any court, is file a UCC Financing Statement with the Secretary of State 

This will give you the Standing you need to assert your real status in court. (It’s called Working title).
Then when you walk into the court, and you are addressed, You can tell the judge, “That you are the secure party creditor, making a one time special appearance as a third party intervenor, due to the fact that you have a perfected security interest over title to the property listed on the charging instrument and you are just their to settle and adjust the account and close the transaction. 

Whereby the judge, can perform what’s called a UCC-11 search report, on his computer, and see that you are the secured party creditor on record, and have standing in your claim. Whereby you, if you understand what you are doing, call use your exemption account to effectively discharge the charges levied against your Cestui Que Vie Trust.

Going into the court and just riddling them with affidavits submitting, or verbal protests, has little effect these days, traversing isn’t the way to win, you have to understand how to effectively discharge the presentment against you, the charging instrument. 

Basically, understand the game, play the game, and win the game. 

And Pi3141, before you feel the need to respond. I already know, I’m an idiot, and everything I’ve stated above is nothing but some mumbo jumbo quackery, word salad, that you’ve looked into, and it has been debunked by the government and its officials yazillions of times, and that I’m deeply delusional for believing any of it, and even stupider for expressing it out loud, and the problem is that I haven’t read enough of your dissertations, that I probably need to read, before I go getting myself into legal trouble. I hear you Sir, and I just want you to know, I appreciate you. 

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, xpwales said:

Sounds like religion.

We don't know the truth but if you keep going you may discover it for yourself. Look, everyone else is doing it too - they believe it, why don't you. Its what they tell the Freemasons at the top, 'the mountain is veiled in fog and alas the secret is unknown, but you brother, working diligently on your own may discover the secret for yourself.'

But nobody knows the secret. Because there is no secret and its just a scam, a spiritual or intellectual scam.

Its just indoctrination at work and you need a healthy dose of Cognitive Dissonance to accept it. But people do, and once they have so much time an effort invested in something, they can't let go.

You may accuse scientists of being 'indoctrinated' and 'unable to think outside the box' because they don't accept the same 'truths' as you. And they think the same of you for the same reason.

Its just indoctrination.

As the saying goes, nothing more dangerous than a good idea.

17 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Who do you have to talk to in order to get all charges dropped?

i haven't been following your discussion with maximus so i don't know what you are talking about?

i just responded to a notification where you had 'mentioned' me in this thread and responded to that

18 hours ago, pi3141 said:

That was 13 years ago, so if this Freeman stuff is so successful there must be quite a number of 'Free" children around by now.

Does ANYBODY no of ANYONE who has successfully not registered a birth?

I think I know the answer.

Do you still believe this stuff then Mac?

concerning what to believe i'm just a guy trying to figure out what's going on on this crazy planet; i'm not into all the fmol stuff but obviously i've encountered it on my travels in this whole alternative arena

The common law, in the sense of the ancient law of this land, as opposed to what the law society claims it is ie precedent laid down by judges, is absolutely real though and i think there has been an agenda to lead us all away from it. As we are speaking about the illuminati here i would suggest that they believe that they are trapped in this reality and are therefore setting out, in their minds, to set themselves up as gods in this realm. They intend to create a two tier, neo-fuedal, technocratic system in which they seek to persuade people that they don't have God given, inalienable rights but are rather the property of the state, starting with the fiction that your children belong to the state and not to you.

one of the more compelling things i came across relating to the whole side of legal fictions and all that business was the bernician as it seems he has had some success in that area. Have a wee read of this follow on he did to that clip, years later explaining why he felt someone else had failed in their attempts:

Reflections Upon Refusing To Register A Birth

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The british aristocracy often married into new money that came in like the rothschilds. This was often perceived as 'british' aristocracy marrying 'court jews' and 'port jews' but that's not what was going on. Those british aristocracy were knights templar bloodline families.

unfortunately as the sabbatean controlled soviet army marched across europe and into germany they burned the almanach de gotha which was the record of all the bloodlines of european aristocracy as that record would show how many of the aristocrats were jewish

13 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Actually I have that 'imposter syndrome' as well as 'body dismorphia' and 'dyslexia', so I think I'm stupid and ugly.

Being honest.

Well, I'm sorry to hear all this. I just thought I'd fool with you back. Honestly I haven't been around to many people, that when they don't agree with someone, start calling them names. (Delusional etc) That's a new one for me. But I guess that's just the society we live in now. But yes, I figured there was something going on with you. To come into an environment, where you don't know the people on the other end of your communications, and start spewing insults at them. I quickly understood, there had to be something seriously wrong with you. As the sayings goes: "Hurt people, hurt people" 

I'll just say, being disresectful, really hurts your cause. Yes I understand, your on the internet, and you can say disrespectful things to men, that you wouldn't probably dare say to them, face in-person. I understand this... But what I don't understand is, when its all said, and done...what do you get from it. To stir anyone up. Does it make you feel powerful? Strong. That's the only thing I can imagine. Are you getting pushed around in your personal life, not getting the respect you deserve, what? To feel the need to get on line, in what appears a confrontational safe space, and call other grown men, fools, delusional, and all the other things Ive heard from you. In the last 2 weeks.

Look I get it, your more evolved in your understanding than others, and you want to make sure we all know it, I get it, I really do. 

You stated, you've looked into all this, and posted about it, and know its all garbage etc etc. Fine, no problem. But tell me this, Pi3141, back when you were looking into these subjects-matters, and posting about them. Were you being attacked?

Was someone ridiculing you, telling you how stupid and delusional you were, and stating, how they'd already looked into the matter, before you,, and that you were a fool for even looking into it? 

I highly doubt it. So if you've already looked into something, and found it to be nonsensical. Why attack others, for looking into it, and discussing it, for themselves, and if they don't agree with you, is that warrant, your anger? Let's say were all just looking into these matter, for the first time ourselves, and we've decided for ourselves, that we believe. Can you be okay, with that. Can you accept others, having their own opinion, that may differ from you conclusion? 

Also, have you ever heard the concept, "if you don't agree with someone, its okay, to keep it to yourself.' or just move on

I have no real desire to act negatively with anyone, because that's not really my personality, I prefer to just help people. I was just joking around with you last night, I thought Id mess with you back, since, you keep calling me delusional and basically telling me how stupid I am, over and over and over and over and over. But yeah, I didn't  mean for it, to go to far, so, if it did, my sincerest apologizes. Anyway I do hope things, get better for you, with your personal struggles. Just remember, life's to short bro, make friends, not enemies. 

10 hours ago, Maximus2403 said:

I have no real desire to act negatively with anyone, because that's not really my personality, I prefer to just help people. I was just joking around with you last night, I thought Id mess with you back, since, you keep calling me delusional and basically telling me how stupid I am, over and over and over and over and over. But yeah, I didn't  mean for it, to go to far, so, if it did, my sincerest apologizes. Anyway I do hope things, get better for you, with your personal struggles. Just remember, life's to short bro, make friends, not enemies. 

I read the whole post looking for supporting evidence or arguments but you provided none. You make it personal rather than discuss the topic.

Perhaps you don't get it, this is a Public Forum and if you are going to post claims then you will be expected to provide evidence for your claims.

You cannot post information and then think your above being questioned about it or asked to prove what you claim. This is how these places work.

Secondly, as this is a Public Forum, if you post information or claims that I think are wrong, there is an obligation to question it. Otherwise people causally reading a thread might think its the answer to their problems and go an put it in action, possibly getting themselves into worse trouble and find themselves telling a Judge 'The internet told me' because someone had posted something as fact information that nobody challenged.

So if you are not prepared to have your information scrutinized or to provide mountains of evidence, if required, to substantiate your claim - then what are you doing posting in the first place?

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i haven't been following your discussion with maximus so i don't know what you are talking about?

i just responded to a notification where you had 'mentioned' me in this thread and responded to that

Ok so I'll recap for you - I said this

On 11/25/2023 at 9:15 PM, pi3141 said:

Oh wow, you and Macnamara agree on this.

Ok, I'm intrigued.

So we got Lucifer/Satan at the top, the Sabbateans are the Illuminati that control the Judiciary and the Police, hence why, if you know what to say, you can get charges dropped?

If every Policeman wasn't in on it - that obviously wouldn't work.

So, what do we have to say to the Police to get all charges dropped guys?

This is the Forum to divulge that info - I know the Freeman on the Land stuff doesn't work, so what does work?

To which Maximus responded - 

On 11/25/2023 at 9:24 PM, Maximus2403 said:

Have you ever seen a guy ridicule someone, and then that same someone, feels inclined to help the ridiculer out.🤔

I'm a Christian now, so I'll feed you if I run across you and your hungry, I'll cloth you if I see your naked, and I'll even let you stay in my house, if I found you homeless. But as for helping you understand how to beat the legal system. It's not looking good for you ridiculer 

My response 

On 11/25/2023 at 9:27 PM, pi3141 said:

Damn, ok.

Hopefully Macnamara will know.

On 11/25/2023 at 10:34 PM, pi3141 said:

Then I don't quite understand, if the Police at the bottom don't know, who is it you speak to to get the charges dropped.

I thought it was like 'I don't understand' as in I don't stand under scenario where you challenge the arrest.

@Macnamara, whats he talking about? 

Is this the FOTL crap or have you Christian's found something new.

Do I have to read up on 'Common Law' now or something?

Your response

On 11/25/2023 at 11:09 PM, Macnamara said:

freemasons-police.jpg

burtonart15k.jpg

So my question was, what do I need to say to the Satanic controlled Freemason Policeman to get all charges dropped.

You posted evidence supporting the Police are Freemasons and then backtracked and said not all of them.

So my question to you now is - Do you believe in the Freeman on the Land ideology or this idea, under whatever guise its called now, that if you in fact understand Legalese then you can confound, negate or dismiss a court and any charges against you, because it is Satan's system and you just need to know how their rules really work.

Also, do you believe there are hidden camera's in every device and we are being watched, literally, like a Truman Show?

That second point is actually the main point of this thread if you haven't been following.

So to be clear, we're talking about Satan, technologically monitoring every aspect of your life, and instigating the Birth Certificates as his enrolment for you into his Truman World, where he confounds us all in the judicial system using Legalese and the Police.

That is what this thread is discussing.

So are you on board with all that, because you appear to be posting in support of it.

I've stated before on this thread, if your talking allegorically, metaphorically or symbolically, if your making associations for fun and saying 'isn't that weird' Then fine I get it, but if your taking this stuff literally, then that's a fantastic claim and I require some fantastic proof.

Edited by pi3141

@pi3141 This forum wasn’t about the courts, it was just brought up, by a few people. Whereby I responded to them, and gave a little context. Then you came in, stated like you do. That you didn’t even bother to read all that I’d written, but that you were basically an expert on the subject-matter. Because you’d once read about it etc etc; and then you started attacking, belittling and name calling. Which seems to be your things. And then demanded I answer your questions. and provide you some sort of detailed proof. Proof about something that I’d never even said. But you didnt know that, because, like you said, you didn’t even read everything I even wrote up. Because you’re obviously “presumptuous” 

Do I know exactly what people are talking about, when people go into the courts and say they’re a freeman on dry land? Yes I do. Do I think there’s validity to what they’re saying. Yes I do, that’s my position. You wanted my answer. Do I think those people are going to get far in their cause. No I don’t.

But did I go into any that, did I even bring it up. Did I say anything about “Man or the land” etc. or anything of that nature. No All I said, is there is a remedy in the courts, and things one can say. 

As for me sharing with you.

What exactly you could say, that actually works, those are honestly secrets I’m not going to share with you, for I deem you to be someone, that shouldn’t have that information.

No, someone who freely disrespects other men, or belittles them, probably isn’t someone that I deem, needs to be taught anything that gives them power or leverage. 

that’s my honest opinion. 

To address you further, Do you really think that all those people, that are screaming, their on land, are completely delusional? Well I know that are not. And the courts knows there not crazy either. But this is a war, between the system and the people of the world. 

The belief, of all those in the freedom movement, is that the courts, are all operating on admiralty law, the law over the open seas. And that courts are pretending that everyone is aboard a ship. Does that sound fantastical to you? 

maybe it’s backwards, maybe you actually live in a fantastical world, and you don’t understand it, maybe just maybe, your the one that’s in a mental delusion, and don’t understand what going on. Could it actual, that the one, who quick, to call others delusional. Might himself, be the one, confused about what’s truly going on, and is himself the ones that’s delusional?

So the courts say, that everybody, is on a ship and on the water, that’s what those, in the freedom movement believing, could they be right Pi4131. They can’t prove it, but that’s what they believe. Or are they are just delusional, believing something fantastical? Tell me what you think?

Edited by Maximus2403

7 hours ago, pi3141 said:

then that's a fantastic claim and I require some fantastic proof.

You have no right to require of another, unless you have a claim against him.

This is a forum for ideas, research and investigation, it's not part of "Nanny State" where complaints and demands are made.

Each man has the right to use the information as he wishes and, takes full responsibility for his own actions beyond this forum, that is part of the process of growing out of state dependency.

On 11/27/2023 at 10:06 AM, pi3141 said:

So my question was, what do I need to say to the Satanic controlled Freemason Policeman to get all charges dropped.

You posted evidence supporting the Police are Freemasons and then backtracked and said not all of them.

So my question to you now is - Do you believe in the Freeman on the Land ideology or this idea, under whatever guise its called now, that if you in fact understand Legalese then you can confound, negate or dismiss a court and any charges against you, because it is Satan's system and you just need to know how their rules really work.

Also, do you believe there are hidden camera's in every device and we are being watched, literally, like a Truman Show?

so in the case of jeffrey epstein what was said in 2008 that got him a good deal when he was convicted, according to US attorney alexander acosta, was that he was 'intelligence' and therefore acosta should back off.

what was said to the british police to stop them arresting jimmy saville despite so many people coming forward? who knows but saville was knighted by the queen

i didn't 'backtrack' by saying not all police are freemasons because i didn't claim they were all freemasons in the first place. But the british establishment is fundamentally freemasonic as is the police. The white and black chequered 'silitoe tartan' around their hats is a freemasonic symbol and they wear the emblem of 'the crown' which is what they claim their authority derives from.

Re freeman on the land that is not the angle i would come at this from. I would say that if there was an agenda by satanists it is to get people to forget that they have inalienable, God given rights, and that this agenda pushed instead an idea of universal 'human rights' during the french revolution, which was orchestrated by the sabbatean illuminati, funded by the rothschilds and jacob frank through which they sought to remove God from the equation and instead claim that people only have the rights granted to them by sabbatean controlled globalist bodies like the EU or UN etc

I do believe that all 'smart' devices are surveillance devices yes because the entire point about them being made 'smart' which is to say wifi is that they can then send back data to 'the cloud' so that the sabbatean cabal can then monitor and micro-manage your energy usage as a system of technocratic control. That's what the new world order is shaping up to be: a technocracy which is being founded on the single assumption that it is manmade CO2 that is the primary driver of climate change and therefore a new system of governance must be imposed on society in order to ration your CO2 output. I have explained this so many times and in so many threads that i'm amazed that there could be anyone left here that doesn't understand that agenda from back to front.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 3:46 PM, Maximus2403 said:

@pi3141

So the courts say, that everybody, is on a ship and on the water, that’s what those, in the freedom movement believing, could they be right Pi4131. They can’t prove it, but that’s what they believe. Or are they are just delusional, believing something fantastical? Tell me what you think?

Ok, what I think is - 

On 11/26/2023 at 5:25 PM, Maximus2403 said:

So one of the first things you need to do, before you walk into any court, is file a UCC Financing Statement with the Secretary of State 

This will give you the Standing you need to assert your real status in court. (It’s called Working title).
Then when you walk into the court, and you are addressed, You can tell the judge, “That you are the secure party creditor, making a one time special appearance as a third party intervenor, due to the fact that you have a perfected security interest over title to the property listed on the charging instrument and you are just their to settle and adjust the account and close the transaction. 

Whereby the judge, can perform what’s called a UCC-11 search report, on his computer, and see that you are the secured party creditor on record, and have standing in your claim. Whereby you, if you understand what you are doing, call use your exemption account to effectively discharge the charges levied against your Cestui Que Vie Trust.

Going into the court and just riddling them with affidavits submitting, or verbal protests, has little effect these days, traversing isn’t the way to win, you have to understand how to effectively discharge the presentment against you, the charging instrument. 

If you or they believe you can walk into a court having filed a UCC, claim we're on a boat and the Judge is not your Captain and walk out a Free Man, then yes I think you and anyone else who would actually try this for real is, delusional, but I understand that desperate people resort to desperate measures.

I remember watching the Youtube video's of people being evicted from their homes and trying on the Freeman arguments back then. I guess for them it didn't matter much cos they were losing their homes anyway, needless to say it never worked, maybe you got the 'Magic Key' that all those other's like Rob Menard were unable to discover, and just maybe your remedy will work and as xpwales said, if you wind up getting locked up because of it, you are closer to becoming who you truly are and will have demonstrated to the system that you can't be pushed around, but I certainly wouldn't be trying this in a court. 

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

so in the case of jeffrey epstein what was said in 2008 that got him a good deal when he was convicted, according to US attorney alexander acosta, was that he was 'intelligence' and therefore acosta should back off.

what was said to the british police to stop them arresting jimmy saville despite so many people coming forward? who knows but saville was knighted by the queen

i didn't 'backtrack' by saying not all police are freemasons because i didn't claim they were all freemasons in the first place. But the british establishment is fundamentally freemasonic as is the police. The white and black chequered 'silitoe tartan' around their hats is a freemasonic symbol and they wear the emblem of 'the crown' which is what they claim their authority derives from.

Re freeman on the land that is not the angle i would come at this from. I would say that if there was an agenda by satanists it is to get people to forget that they have inalienable, God given rights, and that this agenda pushed instead an idea of universal 'human rights' during the french revolution, which was orchestrated by the sabbatean illuminati, funded by the rothschilds and jacob frank through which they sought to remove God from the equation and instead claim that people only have the rights granted to them by sabbatean controlled globalist bodies like the EU or UN etc

I do believe that all 'smart' devices are surveillance devices yes because the entire point about them being made 'smart' which is to say wifi is that they can then send back data to 'the cloud' so that the sabbatean cabal can then monitor and micro-manage your energy usage as a system of technocratic control. That's what the new world order is shaping up to be: a technocracy which is being founded on the single assumption that it is manmade CO2 that is the primary driver of climate change and therefore a new system of governance must be imposed on society in order to ration your CO2 output. I have explained this so many times and in so many threads that i'm amazed that there could be anyone left here that doesn't understand that agenda from back to front.

Ok, in the case of Jeffery Epstein I do not believe he attempted to use Freeman arguments to get released and the system recorded that as some intelligence reason.

In the case of Jimmy Saville I doubt to tat he used Freeman arguments to stay free.

In the case of Smart Devices, this thread is saying that we are connected to a literal Matrix, governed by Satan and everything, even smart devices have hidden cameras and mic's in them.

Honestly, this thread is 15 pages long, I'm amazed that you don't understand it to be honest.

Considering your posting on it - have you read it?

I'm guessing from your, 'oh I don't know what your talking about, I just posted because you linked me in' comment, and now this comment above, that either you haven't actually read it and don't know what is being discussed, which makes your posts utterly pointless, or your trying to play your posts and interactions into this thread as informative without actually supporting what's being posted or discussed.

Which is it.

I thought I asked plainly enough before.

Are we plugged into an actual, literal, real, Matrix, controlled By Satan, with hidden surveillance equipment in everything we own and see around us.

That was the general idea, you've stated you wouldn't take the Freeman angle yourself - a simple 'No' would have been enough, so given that the Freeman angle is not something you would actually try yourself - do you believe we are living in Satans Matrix which operates like a Truman Show scenario with surveillance systems in everything not just 'Smart Devices' 

That was the other question - that was the title of the thread - that's what the thread is discussing. The thread is called 'Satan's Net' but the Net part is actually the Matrix.

I've just skimmed page 15.

Yes, this is a metaphorical "Matrix", meaning it is controlled psychically, nonphysically. The artificial intelligence construct we are connected to is the so-called "satan", it's "operating system" is deceit. "The Matrix is a system Neo...",  a system of belief.

There is The Real and The True part of this consciousness operating as well, but it is denied, suppressed, or distorted because this whole experience is based on a will to make up a "truth" and a "reality" that is contrary to WHAT IS Truth and Reality, it is an inversion of WHAT IS. It uses the mechanical process of creation, or tries to mimic the process of creation but the virtual detachment from TRUTH(GOD) results in miscreation.

This world/life being a co-creation with ego(a deceit) instead of a co-creation with GOD(TRUTH-REALITY).

All the technical worldly stuff is an expression of what is operating within the "mind" of this consciousness below awareness, since several have broke through and accessed The Real and told about it to others and thereby activating It within them, this dream of deceit has been shrinking because parts of this consciousness have withdrawn allegiance to deceit and accepted Truth and returned to Reality-Real Creation(all they do is wake up where and how they Really are), the "matrix" pseudo consciousness that was made up is only within a dream(or momentary fantasy), but has largely captured this consciousness and is sustained by it, it is a self-serving imposter god with parasitic/predatory characteristics, basically the collective "ego".

So, them known as Archons are being used to materialize, physicalize, externalize what has been operating below the surface in the psychic realm...in an attempt to stop people from waking up and saying..."okay, that's enough of that shit...time to go home now...".

Put them in a physicalized virtual-reality within the larger psychically sourced virtual reality and continue to pretend this whole thing is real and that they are bound to it, just so this artificial nothing entity based on deceit can stay "alive".

The "ego's" "survival instinct" basically means virtual death to The Spirit...

InversionLand. The Dream. The Show. The Little Game. 

Nothing and Nowhere.

But...

but...

but...

Yeah. MindFuck Central.

• Like 1

Here it is:

A image of our state of consciousness, tuned out from The Real. Spirit.

It's not really there, all it is is an interruption of communication with WHAT IS. It's like a tiny dead spot, a numbness, like a part has slipped into a coma and dreams a dream of lies and half-truths.

theworld.jpg

7 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Ok, in the case of Jeffery Epstein I do not believe he attempted to use Freeman arguments to get released and the system recorded that as some intelligence reason.

In the case of Jimmy Saville I doubt to tat he used Freeman arguments to stay free.

In the case of Smart Devices, this thread is saying that we are connected to a literal Matrix, governed by Satan and everything, even smart devices have hidden cameras and mic's in them.

Honestly, this thread is 15 pages long, I'm amazed that you don't understand it to be honest.

Considering your posting on it - have you read it?

I'm guessing from your, 'oh I don't know what your talking about, I just posted because you linked me in' comment, and now this comment above, that either you haven't actually read it and don't know what is being discussed, which makes your posts utterly pointless, or your trying to play your posts and interactions into this thread as informative without actually supporting what's being posted or discussed.

Which is it.

I thought I asked plainly enough before.

Are we plugged into an actual, literal, real, Matrix, controlled By Satan, with hidden surveillance equipment in everything we own and see around us.

That was the general idea, you've stated you wouldn't take the Freeman angle yourself - a simple 'No' would have been enough, so given that the Freeman angle is not something you would actually try yourself - do you believe we are living in Satans Matrix which operates like a Truman Show scenario with surveillance systems in everything not just 'Smart Devices' 

That was the other question - that was the title of the thread - that's what the thread is discussing. The thread is called 'Satan's Net' but the Net part is actually the Matrix.

i haven't read the thread no. I have dipped in and out and as i explained before i responded to you mentioning me which pulled me into this thread

re the freeman on the land stuff i think their argument is something to do with the legal system being based on maritime law. But without needing to go into that we can argue that our constitution has been usurped by parliamentary statutes where a parliament fraudulently claiming to be 'sovereign' is seeking to claim that it has absolute power and therefore can impinge on your common law rights.

We can then ask where that is coming from and i am saying that there is a secret society network that operates behind governments and corporations and that at the apex of that is the sabbateans like the rothschilds. Those people are socially engineering society into a technocracy which involves making ALL electrical appliances 'smart' and therefore surveillance devices

Re satanism i would say that satanists are a layer in the illuminati pyramid and that they are people who subscribe to a world view which the ex satanic priest mark passio outlines as:

1. Self Preservation
  2. Moral Relativism
  3. Social Darwinism
  4. Eugenics

Mark passio says that above those garden variety satanists are the luciferians. That whole network though which operates, as i said through a network of secret societies is behind the creation of a technocracy

@novymirI agree with everything you said above, except for 2 things, whereby I will offer counterpoints.

I will say that Satan is a real creature, as opposed to Satan just being being thought of as some abstract, or system as a whole. He is a fallen angel, a fallen archon. Who very much runs our world. 

In the matrix movie, he was the “Great Architect” which is exactly what the secret societies call him. They even write poems to him, In which they call him “The Great Architect” because he designed this governmental matrix, that they get to rule over. Go read the “Craft and the Lodge” a book put out by the Freemasons, for Freemasons. 

in the matrix movies, Neo, is nothing but an anagram for “one” (like Neo nazi) (i.e one national socialist part) Neo is the anagram of the word “one”

Neo character in the movie, was structured as dual archetype, he represented both the human trapped in the matrix simulation, and the Christ, the Son of God, who is the chosen “One” our messiah, whose going to save all Gods people (Zion). 

God said about his son our messiah, the chosen one: 

“Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone, and he who believes in him will not be disappointed.”

1 Peter 2:6

just like how all the awake people in the movie, were in a city called Zion, and they had their temple. 

Just like world war z, all the awake people are in Zion, 

same story over and over, just being showed from all different directions. Anyway 

Morpheus (meaning the god of dreams) gave you a clue to who Neo represented, what he was an archetype for, along with a 1,000 other clues in the movie series, that I’m not covering here. When it was ask of the character Morpheus, how did he wake up. And he start to explain, 

how there was a man born into the matrix, long ago, and that prophecy said that he had the power to manipulate the matrix at will. He woke up the first of us. Prophecy says he left, and prophecy says he’s going to return and save us all. Neo I think that man, is you. 

This was a depiction of the Savior, the Son of God, the chosen one, who 2,000 years ago, was born into this matrix, he had the power to manipulate it, to his will. (He stopped raging storms, using a simple word. He healed everyone sick that was brought to him, (Making arms and legs to grow back, and dead people to rise just by a simple word. He walked on top of the ocean.

He even told truthfully, that he was the Son of the Most High, the first creation, and that all who turn to him, would be resurrected and saved in the end, when he will return. And then he told he fillers before he left, go and witness the good news, to the ends of the earth. 

Neo depicted him, our Savior. Why do you think Neo got on a ship to go to the matrix mainframe called “logos” do you understand my friend, that “logos means “word” which the exactly what the Son of God is called. He’s called the word of God. Because God directs him, and he carries out and fulfills all of the words/commands of God his Father. 

when neo was at the mainframe, he spread out his arms, like he was on the cross, (another clue to everyone, as to he represented) and he let all of the evil go into him, whereby he overcame it. This is exactly what the worlds savior did.

We’re all in one fight, one fight of good and evil. But people are so upside down, they’re willing to accept everything as the truth. But what is the truth. No matter the evidence. Because our true enemy. Satan, has made people hate, and reject their only real hope, by inverting everything. Making people believe The Son of God, and our Heavenly Father, just want to hurt us, and set us all on fire for eternity. (God just says, all that turn back to the good, will be forgiven for their sins (sin means transgressing Gods laws) and they will receive eternal life. Whereby all who reject the good, will be cast into the fire and destroyed (eternal destruction) but he says, evil has an expiration date, and the current rebellion against him, by the fallen will be put down at the appointed time, a time He’s declared is Judgement Day) The evil that runs the world, has created the ultimate inversion, they’ve made, the good look bad, and the bad look appealing. But it’s the opposite, God created us, and actually cares about us, whereas, Satan didn’t, and he just wants to dominate us for the power it affords him.

The second thing I wanted to hit on, based on something I just read. 

people watch allegories, like the matrix, and they start believing, 🤔maybe life isn’t real. Life is very real. We’re all living breathing sentient being, walking around on a real planet. What the matrix movie was showing people, when it talks about everyone being plugged into its matrix. How to do with the strawman trusts. I will explain a little. Will hopes that you already know about this particular subject-matter. our strawmen trusts (called transmitting utilities) are what’s plugged into a system. And the only thing the system, has rightful legal authority over. We humans are each considered trustees on these trust (I.e, we are considered operators) operators of the transmitting utility, that are plugged into the system) hint when people picked up the phone, and said operator, in the matrix. They weren’t address the guy answering,  they were identifying what they were. Everything cryptic. I could explain how this all works in detail. But I’m typing on my phone, and it’s seems like, to much writing. Anyway as to the reality of our present situation, like I stated, we’re all real, this is not some abstract plane. Even though people are deceptively being convinced it is. 

when Neo went before the oracle, there was a little child, bending a spoon. When Neo came out, he was puzzled by what he saw. So the child then explain to him, revealing a big clue about the worldwide system to Neo. “He said to bend the spoon is impossible. The real trick is to realize the spoon isn’t real.”

what he was basically telling Neo is. The matrix system. The governmental systems and structures around us. Can not be bent. They can not be made to operate in a way they’re not designed to operate. They can not be altered at will by mere average human will. (It’s impossible to bend the system contrary to its design) the real trick, is to realize the structure isn’t real. (Isn't based on legitimacy). The whole things built on rules that are not real, not legitimate in anyway, if truly understood, or examined closely. And if you know how to challenge each part of the system correctly expose the fakeness, of its structure, you can actually beat.

Their whole evil system (matrix) operates on a legal premise called “legal fiction”) and this deceptions works flawlessly, as long as it’s not discovered and challenged correctly. fiction, if one realizes their system and its laws aren’t structured correctly anywhere, and knows how to brings this to light, they can turn the tables in their favor. Truly realize nothings what it appears to be. And learn to understand what it is, and it’s game over.

”Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn’t be, and what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?

Alice in wonderland

Edited by Maximus2403

2 diametrically opposed ideas cannot both be "true".

One is true, the other is false. Truth and Reality are inseparable(ONE), deceit and unreality are one also, BUT WHERE ARE THEY? What can they do?... but occupy a mind until it is seen that they are fraudulent and incompatible with True Nature and discarded?

What GOD Created is completely Loving and Lovable, Innocent-- Changeless Always and Forever.

To claim otherwise is egoic deceit and arrogance.

The egoMatrix and it's agents disputes that, and slanders GOD and GOD'S Creation, and seeks to imprison and enslave the consciousness of GOD'S Son by convincing this part of it that it is "evil" and opposed to GOD, demonizing a part of GOD'S Creation(The Son) to keep it in fear and guilt and thus detached from TRUTH and Reality.

Identity with the ego is death, The Real is The Resurrection.

The matrix movie depicts The Real World as a devastated wasteland....nothing could be further from the truth.

They never left The Matrix, they just entered a different layer.

We are the "Luciferian' consciousness that slipped into this so-called "world" of deceit, death, deterioration, destruction, lack, loss and limitation. 

The ego is the liar and murderer from the beginning, the facilitator of illusions, hallucinations, and dreams of deceit, nothing related to Reality, Creation, and Infinity. It is the opposite.

The 5 senses cannot be trusted.

GOD'S Son and >I Am< remains sinless and guiltless, as GOD Created It.

"Good News".

That which has no Truth in it, has no Reality to it.

@novymir

Everything is an archetype, movies, songs, books, stories, fairy tales etc etc. Theres so many allegories around you. Everything's put in front of everyone, the jokes on humanity. The media is Satan's mediator, between him and humanity. If people only had wisdom, they could see everything. The fallen say their the only ones with wisdom

because they have stripped wisdom and understanding from the world 

Screenshot2023-11-2911_18_59AM.png.af999e13dc8b9fbd602e4f9e95a9f7d0.png

Mazda means wisdom

Who do you thinks, is declaring they have wisdom?

whose wings do you think those are?

Most movies, the main character is you, its me, its all of us. Were just being shown our reality, from all different directions...

I could go through countless movies, and break them down piece by piece, until you had absolutly no doubt of this.

But here I'll just touch on something simple. Because everyone always talks about: doing research and going into rabbit holes etc etc...

It's simple. "Alice in Wonderland" is you, its me, its all of us...We are all Alice, as the girl in the new series Utopia states:

The story of Alice in wonderland, is what: She follows this white rabbit, and then she falls down into his rabbit hole,

Screenshot2023-11-2911_06_19AM.png.778166c2c498e5c5b7fad3014d9de3e2.png

whereby she finds herself in this confusing but colorful world, where everything seems backwards and people are speaking in confusing riddles. 

Welcome to Satans matrix, his wonderland, a system a world, full of wonder and intrigue. 

In this wonderland, a land not understood (full of much wonder)

Alice gets imprisoned, 

She is in chains (bound by a system that she doesn't understand) a prison of confusion, a prison for her mind. 

Hint: the Satan worshiping rock & roll group, named Alice-In-Chains

Screenshot2023-11-2911_44_43AM.png.a913c2af01041a76af16125bf024f3db.png

In the old days, they used physical bondage to restrain prisoners, now they use, Abstract bonds. Hint your strawman trust being on bond paper, with bond trim around it, because it bonds you (the human) to his matrix system. Its just called legal bondage, a type of bondage, that is unseen, and un-understood by most, unlike physical bondage, which can be seen and understood by all.

Anyway, everything is considered to be chained up legally and economically. That's why they say in the system, to people in an group dynamic, "your only as strong as your weakest link" "go up the chain-of-command" etc etc. everything bound and chained together, in a new sense.

Look at the cereal "Trix" whereby the rabbit wanted some of the trix cereal, but the kids, call him silly rabbit, or stupid rabbit, and declare that the trixs are only meant for them.

Screenshot2023-11-2912_00_38PM.png.461f3335eef778e8e8395fdb49d511fb.png

Humans are eating up all the deception, believing all the lies, tricks, and deception.

trix-are-for-kids-trix.gif.c9062488d212a5006a5010ef0b5f155f.gif

The jokes on humans, like it always has been, by these fallen Angels, who rule over us. The Trix (i.e tricks) weren't meant for the white rabbit, His only roll, is to mislead Alice (humanity) Satans wonderland, his full fledged matrix. (Tricks are for kids) humans    (Form the deceptive human belief system when its young and impressionable, and not but "one in a million" will be able to overcome its mental stronghold in its entirety)

All humans are lead into trickery by this white rabbit, Satan stooge, If any of them can ever realized they been mislead, they'll overcome the white rabbit, thereby defeating his purpose. That's why its considered a sign of great luck, if a human posses. "a white rabbits foot." 

The games on us, we need to quit playing it.

Screenshot2023-11-2912_02_54PM.png.b331b59f5d17b97f1ffa34098b57c466.png

@TheConsultant@Macnamara@xpwales@shabbirss@Prince Arthur

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is yet another Big Secret for you @pi3141

You keep throwing this "man of the land" defense, that people in the freedom movement assert. And even demanded that I give you fantastical proof. Despite the fact, that I never brought up that particular subject ever. Nonetheless, I see the same subject-matter keeps being brought up by others in this thread. So will provide some contexts on this issue, and expose the truth of it.

Is it real, is there any validity to the "man on the land" defense or assertion, that so many are lead to believe they should make in the court room. (well as the old saying goes, where there's a lot of smoke, there's usually fire) So what proof can I provide you, in regards to this🤔 Well if I was to break the whole legal system down, and explain its true structure to you, in great detail, as opposed to its appearance, that would take literally hours and hours.

Hours and hours, that I have no interests in dedicating to this, somewhat useless topic. In my eyes. Nonetheless what kind of proof do you desire Pi3141. Should I give you Laws, regulations, provisional codes, that show you, that the legal system is in fact a house of cards, a phony baloney system. an illusion inside a yet bigger grand illusion. Well if I was to provide you the laws, that show you unequivocally, that their system is operating a giant fraud upon the people. I don't think you would be able to piece, all the piece together.

For many can, that being the nature of their elaborate con. 

So I show you the system from a more direct approach, from an easier vantage point. 

So lets recap first: The assertion, that most in the freedom movement make. Is that the courts, and the entire system at that, (the courts just being the battlegrounds) are pretending, that everything is on a ship on the open sea, and subsequently everything is being regulated in said courts, under Admiralty law (maritime law) meaning the laws over the international open seas. Is this in fact what is truly going on. Lets explore it

If you open your mind Pi3141, You can see that the deception is baked into the the system, in its entirety. This is an all encompassing con, for it has to be, to be capable of fooling an entire human race, an entire world. 

So let me paint a picture. and just spell it out, so you can see some of it yourself. 

English is the Master language over the whole earth, as I touch on in my past posts, where I laid out larger secret than any of this. (almost in vanity it seems) Nonetheless, understand that English is earth Master language. there is no international trade, that is not conducted in anything but english. for this reason...

So just study English. Study its structure..(Your on a ship on the water) just see

How many of your words end with the world Ship;

1644740673568955-1.png

Conservatorship, Championship,  Dictatorship, Spaceship ,Judgeship, Authorship, Sportsmanship, Receivership, Artisanship Athwartship, Bailiffship, Captainship, Ghostship, Workmanship, Hardship, Craftmanship, Comradeship, Curatorship, Emperorship, Apostleship, Lecureship, Lifemanship, Managership, Marshalship, Oarsmanship, Partnership, Praetoship, Premiership, Scholarship, Senatorship, Showmanship, Soldiership, Sponsorship, Stewardship, Studentship, Traineeship, Trusteeship, Viceroyship, Workmanship, Airmanship, Battleship, Censorship, Consulship, Cousinship, Doctorship, Duennaship, Editorship, Externship, Factorship, Fellowship,

Friendship, Internship, Leadership, Flagship, Legateship, Mastership, Mediumship, Mentorship, Pastorship, Penmanship, Princeship, Readership, Rectorship, Seamanship, Suretyship, Viewership,  Viziership, Abbotship, Arhatship, Cadetship, Chelaship,  Chiefship, Clerkship, Courtship, Donorship, Guildship, Judgeship, Lairdship, Lightship, Mayorship, Motorship, Ownership, Priorship, Queenship, Ridership, Rulership,  Saintship, Skaldship, Sizarship, Spaceship, Steamship, Storeship,  Thaneship, Transship, Troopship, Tutorship, Upmanship, Vicarship, Amidship, Antiship, Chumship, Deanship, Dogeship, Earlship, Fireship, Flagship, Guruship, Hardship, Headship, Heirship, Kingship, Heirship, Ladyship, Longship, Lordship, Mateship Starship, Tankship, Township, Tranship, Twinship, Wardship,  Wardenship, 

Airship, Gunship, Kinship, Midship, Palship, Preship, Sonship, Warship, Worship, Citizenship, Knightship, Dealership, Foremanship,  Monitorship, Proctorship, Tributeship, Speakership, Courtship, Apprenticeship, Authorship etc etc

When you turn on the Television, its stations are called CHANNELS (water) [i.e your ship on their channel] When you flip channels, your channel SURFING (water) [i.e surfing the channels]. When you watch the news the news representative is called an ANCHOR (water) [i.e They are stopping your Ship in the water (anchoring you) ] And they give you a REPORT (water)
Note: Ports are where ships are loaded and unloaded
    Your ship is going into their port, and being loaded with cargo (i.e informational cargo) re-porting your ship.
Journalist – Journals are the titled of the log books used aboard a ship to record all the daily occurrences.
When your watching video in their net your STREAMING (water) same concept, and when you move throughout their net, your surfing their net
Their corporately controlled propaganda media is referred to as Their Main STREAM media
another side note: Their Net is their Fishing NET ( see decipher Satan's Net )

Now look at our spoken idioms

“I run a tight ship around here”
(statement made by a person in authority)

“Shape up or Ship out”
(either completely straighten up or leave)

“Loose lips sink ships”
(Masonic Judge Says in reference: warning of the consequence, of their secret system being exposed)

1644740671575012-2.png

"I see you got some wind in your sail

(stated to someone making headway on something)

“Hit the Deck”
(stated to soldiers instructing them to get down)

“That ships sailed”
(stated when a situation is no longer relevant)

“Whats on Deck”
(Good Morning America’s News Roll)

“Don’t rock the boat”
(Don’t cause problems)

“It’s all above board” = Being conducted on the ships open deck
(Everything's being done is legitimate)

“I’m just trying to stay a float” = keep your ship a float in the waters
(when someone is trying to survive)

“When the bough breaks”
(when a relationship falls apart)

“Its dead in the water”
(Judge says when prosecution persecution has failed

“All hands on Deck”
(when all help is needed)

“Your in dangerous waters”
(when your to close to someone or something dangerous)

“I’m just trying to navigate treacherous waters”
(trying to maneuver through hostility)

“Welcome aboard” = Aboard the employers ship
(stated by the employer, when hiring an employee)

“He’s jumping ship”
(when a person abruptly leaves an employer)

“Your going overboard” =Jumping off the ship
(when a persons behavior seems excessive)

“When have a leak” = leak in the ship
(stated when secretive information is exposed)

“He’s hit rock bottom” = His ship has sunk to the bottom of the rocky seabed
(stated when someone appears completely defeated)

“He blew him out of the water”
(Stated when someone thoroughly beats their opponent)

“Whose on my Docket” = what ship is on his dock
(The Black Robed Freemasons Judge Court Case Log Book)

“Either cut or give him a wide berth”
(either change directions or let him pass)

“Hey Mate” – “What's up Mate” = Ship Mate
(person to person greeting by those from the English colonies)

“Inmate”
(inside mate) = Ships go through a sally port (i.e attack port) and then their inside the prison tank.

“I’m in over my head” = drowning
(said: when someone is overwhelmed)

“That’s just a drop on the ocean”
(whatever is being discussed is trivial compared to the main issue)

“Sea of People”
(stated when looking over a crowd of people)

“Do the wave”
(people exhibiting a wave in concert arena) = everything we do is designed to mock us

“Your making waves”
(when someone is causing problems)

“Just go with the flow” = the flow of the waterway
(directing someone to go along)

“FBI Anti Piracy Law” = Thieves on water are pirates
(U.S Federal Law prohibiting theft) Don’t be a Pirate

“Surf Board Awards” = Because kids are surfing their waves
(Teen choice Awards)

1644740669467845-3.png

“Your Shallow / Your Deep” = Water depth
(Depth of a persons personality)

“Television Show – Shark Tank” = Their merchants are referenced as Sharks
(introduction shows New York City, their capital city, underwater and being paroled by sharks. (i.e Their initiatives)

1644740667176511-4.png

“Its all smooth sailing now”
(circumstances have become smooth and reliable)

“You Ship it” and then its said to be shipped out” = everything travels on a ship.
(mailing)

“Sink or Swim”
(stated when a person is forced to either achieve or fail on their own)

“The tides have changed”
(sudden change in circumstances)

“Ripple Effect” = Water Rippling
(Domino Effect)

“Muddying the Waters” = distorting the clarity of the waters
(purposely confusing everyone as to the true matter at hand)

“I’m drowning in debt”
(financially overwhelmed)

“They smell blood in the water” which creates a shark feeding frenzy
(when a business situation is exploited)

“He’s high and dry” = left out of the water and immobile
(when a person is in a hopeless state)

“Drifter” = A ship just drifting without direction
(said about someone hitchhiking or wandering aimlessly)

“The truths right below the surface” = Surface of Water
(The truth’s right below what appears everyone)

“We do deep dives”
(they do thorough investigations)

1644740664941476-5.png

“Lets dive right in”
(investigative journalist explaining their story)

“It came to me out of the blue” = Blue Waters
(something came unexpected)

“Your a showboat”
(a person is a showoff)

“Whatever floats your boat”
(whatever makes you happy)

“Your up crap creek without a paddle”
(Your in a bad situation)

“Were all in the same boat”
(every human on this planet is in the same relative position)

“Final wave”
(last stage of their operations)

“Birth Canal” = ship come down berth canals
(the pathway that the human comes down prior to their delivery)

“Freeze” = Water freezing around your ship
(stated by Police instructing  their subject to stop)

“ebay” = ecommerce bay
(online company)

“Jumping in the deep end” = Deep waters
(going into a serious situation)

“You receive a scholarship, and then your said to be on a scholarship”

Everything in our system, is in Satan's waterworld delusion, even our airspace

Planes are considered nothing more than "Flying Ships" that cruise around on waves, referred to as "Air Waves" and these craft load and unload themselves at Air Ports, and then these so-called Air Ships with names such as "The Gulf Stream" etc etc, if one of their craft, goes into space, its still considered as traveling on the water, its just a Space Ship.

Just as the nursery rhyme tells you;

“Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream.” (We are all in Satan’s System of Things, and need to awaken from his illusions / Our Dream)

WAKE UP, just as the words of God call for;

"Wherefore he says: “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead and the Christ will shine upon you."

Ephesians 5:14

Revelation 17:1 states: “One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me: ‘Come I will show you the Judgment on the great prostitute who sits on many waters,’”

Revelation 17:15 further states: “He said to me: ‘The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is sitting means the people and crowds and nations and tongues.’”

We all live in “Never Never Land” where there only exists water, just as the Devil Worshipping Heavy Metal group Metallica sings about:

1644740662740805-6.png

Admiralty Law” If you pay attention to basically every flag throughout the world. That's located inside any government operated facility. You will quickly notice a common theme. That every flag has this gold fringe trim around it. This gold fringe trim around the flag, signifies one thing. That the Law that is governing all that flag presides over is none other than “The Law of Admiralty”(i.e The International Law of the Sea).

1644740659669799-7.png

They know we are not aboard boats on the water. And for them to pretend such a thing is real, is nothing less than complete fraud. (But hey their Father Satan isn't called the Father of the Lie, for nothing. Anyway, they have this rule called Legal Fiction, also known as Fictions of Law), which you can read about in a Legal Dictionary. Anyway this rule basically allows their system to say anything is true or reality that they decide. regardless of the truth. Thereby they can say "Up is down and left is right."  Anytime it suits them, or their narrative or long term agenda. And this rule is what allows them to make all this delusional construct possible. (i.e their matrix)

In Court the Black Robed High Priest/Priestess Judge know this rule very well, for its a rule that allows all they fantasy to come to life and become legitimately legal

Fiction of Law – “Something known to be false is assumed to be true.”

Some noteworthy sayings;

“Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by the public incredulity.”

- Marshall McLuhan -

“He had deposited the letter immediately beneath the nose of the world, by way of the best way of preventing any portion of that world from perceiving it.”

- Edward Allen Poe -

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality, is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words you can control the people who must use words.”

- Phillip K. Dick -   

@TheConsultant@Macnamara@xpwales@shabbirss@Prince Arthur  @novymir                              

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We are "the fallen ones".

Everything is a reflection of my and our state of mind. If it's "satanic" then that's because I and us have swallowed an idea founded upon deceit. Deceit is the Governing Principle of this world, and that's all it is.

To put it on some independent, "external" thing is to then give that thing power.

The Dream isn't real.

I don't fear this(external) fucking "satan" thing, The Truth invalidates and destroys it. 

Self-deceit is the only place it can hide and operate.

It's already done.

Here's some earthly symbolism for you, brought to you by The Truth:

Christ.jpg

"My Kingdom is not of this world...I Am The Truth."

What is "miscreation"? Click the quoted post...someone or thing took it upon themselves to delete the photos in the original post quoted, but they were saved here, at least for now.

Where is this "world"?

Another illustration:

My whole point is that no one need submit or sell out to "evil", no one need subject themselves to torture or live out a Holodomor, or any other kind of insane persecutions. 

The Truth Sets Us Free.

infinitelove.jpg

Edited by novymir