The Illuminati’s Biggest Secret’s: Episode 1: Satan’s Net

54 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

On May 26th, 2015, John Harris announced a final goodbye to the TPUC community, citing himself becoming a monster and almost sending his family relationship into ruin, and wishing his love to all his readers online. He was regretful of his actions and wanted a chance to rebuild himself. About a week later, it was announced on the site that he had committed suicide.[7].

It's a shame that he did that, each man has his own way of dealing with this life, and only John and his close family/friends would know what was really going on in his private life.

John's work opened eyes and inspired, he wasn't teaching "tricks" that came with guarantees of effectiveness, he was exposing the invisible prison.

Some may choose to see John's death as a "lesson"; never to play with fire, be obedient and compliant or else bad things will happen.

Others may choose to see the bigger picture and continue to challenge those who wish to impose (fake) authority for the purpose of control and profit.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i wouldn't say 'all' no....lets not be overly dramatic here

but there are thousands of occultists of all stripes out there.....yet how many are here explaining the ins and outs of it?

how come there is such silence?

Oh I see, well explain it to me then

Who do you have to talk to in order to get all charges dropped?

Is it the desk officer that books you in or do you wait until you go to court, when you can speak legalese to the Judge and have your case dismissed?

I imagine the arresting officer would be surprised to see his case go that way but I suppose once he’s initiated into the freemason’s it all becomes clear to him?

Please provide details and evidence for your claim.

32 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

I will explain the scam, in some detail, even thought this is a huge deviations from my original intent here.

When a baby is born. a birth certificate is issued by the system. This document is a title to a Trust that's being formed by the state, (known as a Cestui Que Vie Trust), but commonly referred to as a Strawman Trust. When the parents named the child at their birth, this is the name, that the Trust is also named by proxy. The baby birth and the creation of the Trust, are brought into existence at the same time. via the machinations of the State. At the creation of this Trust. It actually lawfully belongs to the Child thats born. Anyway all relevant parties sign and pledge to the creation of this legal structure, when the parents and the baby sign the title Instrument. The baby signs usually with a footprint on that back of the original birth certificate from. 

The State doesn't have to divulge to the parents or the child, that the birth certificate is the title to a newly constructed Trust. Because the State has created a presumption under their law (legal system) Whereby they say: "All persons are presumed to know the law, therefore ignorance of the law is no excuse"

Therefore since the State has created this false presumption, that everyone person knows the law, it states it, doesn't have to disclose anything to anyone, because  everyone is already presumed to know what's going on. So at the creation of the Trust, they dont have to legally disclose to the parent or baby what the legal document is (Birth Certificate), or what their signing, or what it means.

Now again, when the Strawman Trust is created, it belongs to the baby, and is lawfully his and issued to him, all the State did at first, was help administer its creation. Now the baby and the Parents are considered Trustees, but the parents have higher authority, as the Managing Directors over the Trust.

All is well at this point.  but here's where the next part of the trickery comes in. The original Trust title (Birth Certificate) is submitted by the parents to a State Registrar. And the parents by trickery in this process, give over the trust to the State Government.

This process is how the government steal everything. It gets people to register them, with its state registrar (official who accepts everythings that being registered to the State.

The real and original meaning of the word register, is to surrender or to abandon up something. For instance, when you go into a store and you buy something, and you go to check out with it. You ask the teller how much for the item, and she says $20, whereby you give the teller $20 and they put it, in a machine called a cash register. The $20 was just surrendered to the store, but it was a fair exchange, cause you take something from the store. Whereby they got the $20, which is now by you, surrendered to them. (Not your anymore)

When the title to the Trust (Birth Certificate) is submitted by the parents to the baby, to the Government State "Registrar", and the Registrar stamps it with his official seal. He has taken possession of it, (the surrendered thing) for his employer, the State government. Whereby the government then assumes ownership of the Trust. (Because the Birth Certificate (title) was surrendered (abandoned to their Registrar) And the Government then places them self, in regards to the Trust, in the seat, as "Beneficiary of the Trust", whereby they then assign your parents again, to the position as managing directors of the trust, the baby gets listed in the trust structure, as a limited trustee. until they are 18. whereby they themselves get upgraded to the position of managing director over the trust. And the parents are emancipated from the Trust.

This trust is a corporate structure. A company, its your business..... Hint the sayings: When people are coming to your house.."I got Company coming over", or Mind your own "Business" etc etc

You ever wondered how the government charges you taxes (the word tax means: tribute) on your labor. They tax everything...They charge you tribute on everything. 

When you have a job, how does the government get your paycheck first, and take whatever percentage they want, (first), and then you get whatever is left over for your paycheck. How does the government, get access to your paycheck first, and skim it, for whatever they want...(tax your pockets) like a bully...Well they can do it, legally, because they have behind the scenes, appointed themselves as the "beneficiary on each Trust, that's been surrendered to them....(understand Trust rules: Trust operate soley for the benefits, of beneficiary(s))

So understand, your drivers licence has the Trust name on it, ALL CAPITAL TRUST NAME, which you think is your name, but its not. Your Social security number has the Trust name on it.

How do they take what they want out of you paycheck. Because in the governments eyes, The trust got the job, has contracted with the employer for work. and when the paycheck was written by the employer. It was wrote out to the trust. ( the government is the beneficiary of the trust, so they take what they want. the tribute owed to them, and you the Trustee (employee said trust) get whats left over, considered your trustee dues) something the government leaves to incentive you, the trustee, to keep trading your labor, you energy, for the benefit of the trust. That they get to skim from...

Your whole life, your operating in the name of the trust. If you check every document you have, you'll never see one form with your name properly spelled on it. 

Proper and only correctly spelled a humans name, as ever human is taught in school.

John Henry Doe                              >    (Trustee)      (Correct human being spelling)

JOHN HENRY DOE                          >    (Trust Corporation)     

DOE, JOHN HENRY
JOHN H. DOE
John H. Doe

Doe, John Henry

Doe, John H.

The system will never spell your name correctly, every document you have, has this corporate spelling on it. For the system is bound by its own rule: Called fictions of law, also legal fiction. 

Screenshot2023-11-252_50_08PM.png.77662489369c7c9a0daab224c7845e28.png

The courts can basically say and do anything they want in the court, based on this rule. 

Screenshot2023-11-252_51_12PM.png.787746c632185ab0cdab2a643c1d5ee5.png

Note: even legal documents, when you sign them, have your corporate name on them, the signature where you sign on. Says Authorized Representative on it. because you are authorize to sign for the Trust, as its trustee. (why do you think, they say "Sign on the dotted line" the line is made up of dots, because its a word. The phrase each signation line (dotted line) is, is either the phrase "Authorized Representative" or Authorized Signature.   If you grab a check, out of a checkbook, if anyone has one still laying around,  and look at the signature line, where you sign, closely under a magnifying glass.....You'll see what's hidden.....( remember the devils in the details) its his world. He Kill, STEALS, and destroys...And believe it, he has stole everything. From everyone. Everyone is considered a slave, unless your one of his secret society members, and considered a freeman, whose been freed. ....

You think you own anything, I will show you how you don't, for slaves can't own anything, and you are a slave, whether you believe this or not. But its better for the system if you don't believe you are. 

I will explain something. To own anything on this planet, you have to have two things. Something called Droit, Droit

Screenshot2023-11-253_00_12PM.png.65ec4835a336f3049595bedba73d149c.png

You must have 2 things, (1st Droit) which is 9/10th of having ownership of something, possessions To have physical control over an item. "possession is 9/10th of the law" and the 2nd driot you must have to lawful say you a rightful owner of something, is title, which is the other 1/10th that's you must have, to have complete ownership. 

people might have possession 9/10, but they don't have any real titles to anything. Or if they do, they give them up. 

For instance, when you buy a car, what's the first thing you do, you put it in the Trust name, and you register the car with the State. What do you think, you just did. You just surrendered the ownership of the car to the State Government. now they own the car, and you have to pay them their fees (their tax on the car, their tribute) just to be able to use it, and every years, they want their tribute on their car, which they call registration fees, and as long as you keep paying them this, they will keep giving you a receipt and issues a tag, that shows, you paid them, and have permission to have their vehicle out and about. Think about it. What free man would have to pay the government anything to move around) or operate something he owns, think about it. But slaves always have to have permission to use things. especially things that don't belong to them. 

You buy a house, you think you own it. To own a house you again, have to have both droit, droit. Yes you get possession 9/10th, but you never get a true title, A true title to a home, is called an "allodial title" which Noone possess and few on the planet understand

When people buy homes, they put them in the Trust name, and they receive, a "Deed of Trust" which is a document that states nothing more, than they are being "trusted with the property." The government is the real owner of the property. You can pay off the bank loan, on the house, but the real owner will always make you pay them, to use the property. So every year, forever you'll  have to pay them, their Property Tax (Tax again means: Tribute) Now think about it, if you own something, why would you have to pay anyone else tribute on it. Somethings that's yours. But its not yours. Why do you think, if you want to add to the home, you have to get a permit from the government to do it. Permit just means Permission.

You have to get permission from the government to do anything to your home, cause their the real owners. Not you.  And if you don't pay them their Property Tax every single year, they'll seize the property from you, and give it to someone else, who will pay them the fees on time to use it. (Just think, if you had rightful ownership of something, why would you pay anyone else, money for it.) You wouldn't, unless of course, you don't own it, and you've been enslaved in a system, you don't understand. Just wake up.

Screenshot2023-11-253_36_46PM.png.a5cb96e720801ad9c4449a94a4c1c049.png

The world is in a Web of deception, This world wide web, is a Web of Lies. and its all 

And this is not even scratching the surface to the legal system in place, The financial aspect of the judicial system and the courts, is where things get extremely evil. extremely Satanic. Between the fast food restaurants and what their feeding people and the secret financial system in place, its hard, to figure out which one is eviler, But understand. Noone is on a benevolent planet, where everything is on the up and up. everyone is on a evil planet, where everything is designed to look good on the surface.

I didn't read it all because I've heard all this before.

It used to be known as Freeman on the Land but its been hugely debunked like the Mary Croft system before it.

Seriously, debunked a decade ago.

Thoroughly. 

But you believe the delusion. 

And you think your clever for it.

Ok.

15 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

That was 13 years ago, so if this Freeman stuff is so successful there must be quite a number of 'Free" children around by now.

Does ANYBODY no of ANYONE who has successfully not registered a birth?

I think I know the answer.

Do you still believe this stuff then Mac?

There's a lot of ways to overcome the system around you. But if someone wants to stand up and start exposing things, things of a serious concern to the government and their messages starts getting any kind of traction. And looks like, any kind of a resistance movement. The government will come in and destroy the leader of said group. Covertly, or overtly if they feel, an example needs to be set or a message needs to be conveyed. You say this man life was destroyed, have you not heard the saying. "Knowledge is power, but to know to much, is dangerous"

The governments number one fear, is their system getting out of their control. They work tireless to keep things under their power, under their grasp. And that means destroying all resistant movement. especially ones centered around exposing them, that start gaining traction. 

Anyone with a shred of common sense, understands, that if a man starts teaching something. and there's nothing to it. No one, in any positions of power, cares. Start screaming from your rooftop that the government has secret underground facilities filled with million of rainbow unicorns (get thousands of people intently listening to you)....and see if the government, will pay you a visit. You'll never see them. Unless of course you start advocating violence against the government.

If you try to expose the government secret underground rainbow unicorn program (sarcasm of course) even though your talking about them, what your saying is nonsensical. And the government wont pay you any attention, Because the government, like everyone knows, if a man screams something, that had no merit, no basis in reality, he will come to nothing on his own. and his message will fall apart on its on. 

But when a person is telling the truth, they must be silenced...

If someone comes in, and destroys a man, or his life, for what he's saying, then he must be saying something true, something his destroyers, didn't want understood

10 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I didn't read it all because I've heard all this before.

It used to be known as Freeman on the Land but its been hugely debunked like the Mary Croft system before it.

Seriously, debunked a decade ago.

Thoroughly. 

But you believe the delusion. 

And you think your clever for it.

Ok.

I didn't write any of that, with you in mind. I already know your naive. Anything directed towards you, will be simple in nature, Im kind like that

51 minutes ago, xpwales said:

It's a shame that he did that, each man has his own way of dealing with this life, and only John and his close family/friends would know what was really going on in his private life.

John's work opened eyes and inspired, he wasn't teaching "tricks" that came with guarantees of effectiveness, he was exposing the invisible prison.

Some may choose to see John's death as a "lesson"; never to play with fire, be obedient and compliant or else bad things will happen.

Others may choose to see the bigger picture and continue to challenge those who wish to impose (fake) authority for the purpose of control and profit.

I hear you.

The fact is John Harris admitted he was wrong, found it hard to live with himself for leading a movement that was false, and paid a heavy price.

They are the facts.

Now, as to your comment he was exposing the system – I agree. I fell for it, I spent months looking into it and nearly tried to not register my first child.

But I found out it was false.

Now, whether what is described in the theory has relevance to us, well yes, I do agree, you can look at the world the way Freemen did, and yes it is valid BUT, it’s the Law of the Jungle and ‘they’ control the Police and the Courts system so you can pontificate as much as you like in their courtroom, at the end of the day, if you don’t comply, you are going to prison.

They have armed officers and Meat wagons to take you forcibly away and lock you up if they choose.

I don’t care what you say about ‘being a Free Child of God’ etc, nor do they, the fact is, they rule the Jungle and this Legalese mumbo jumbo doesn’t stand a chance in the real world. The system is modelled or made to look the way it does is evident of the spell we’re under, but its because we are under that spell and society is self ordering itself to conform. Not the other way round.

22 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

If someone comes in, and destroys a man, or his life, for what he's saying, then he must be saying something true, something his destroyers, didn't want understood

So his death proves its true.

The fact that he himself apologised for leading people in error means nothing to you.

0cognitive Dissonance.

Anything that doesn't reinforce your world view is discounted. 

20 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

I didn't write any of that, with you in mind. I already know your naive. Anything directed towards you, will be simple in nature, Im kind like that

Honestly, you know very little about me, your presumptions , judgements and insults reveal a lot about you.

Like I said, your religious system has failed you. It's not made you wise, patient, understanding, humble, etc it's made you hostile, conceited, judgemental, fearful and deluded.

12 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

So his death proves its true.

The fact that he himself apologised for leading people in error means nothing to you.

0cognitive Dissonance.

Anything that doesn't reinforce your world view is discounted. 

Honestly, you know very little about me, your presumptions , judgements and insults reveal a lot about you.

Like I said, your religious system has failed you. It's not made you wise, patient, understanding, humble, etc it's made you hostile, conceited, judgemental, fearful and deluded.

You talk a lot, but you don’t say much. 

Just now, Maximus2403 said:

It's your thread, I'm just asking questions and giving my opinion.

You write loads but its all fantasy.

You get butt hurt when people question your beliefs.

You should be able to supply ample documentation and proof but the information is no more than what I can find on populist conspiracy sites. It's been done on this forum, and its mostly debunked and nonsense. 

You need to catch up.

John Harris 

John Harris was a prominent figure in the British Freeman on the land movement and founder of 'The peoples united community' (tpuc.org) website. He was a peddler of pseudolegal woo and was active on the seminar circuit, having given speeches at conferences of the British Constitution Group–most notably his 'It's an illusion' presentation[1] which is often the introduction to the whole Freeman idea for many people. Harris also sold DVDs and even T-shirts of his brand of legal woo.[2] He constantly asserted that we are being misled and deceived by the government and the authorities. He admitted to being anti-intellectual, going so far to state that he was the 'most unacademic man in the world'. When not espousing Freeman concepts, he worked as a carpenter.

Snip

Harris was very anti-church and religion and stated that he did not believe in God or the existence of Jesus and that any historical evidence of Jesus is mere hearsay. 

Snip

On May 26th, 2015, John Harris announced a final goodbye to the TPUC community, citing himself becoming a monster and almost sending his family relationship into ruin, and wishing his love to all his readers online. He was regretful of his actions and wanted a chance to rebuild himself. About a week later, it was announced on the site that he had committed suicide.

13 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

Is it the FOTL ideology you believe or is it something new?

You understand John Harris committed suicide because of the guilt he felt leading people in to this fantasy, being the figure head of a movement that could easily destroy lives?

You understand the implications of what your peddling?

Edited by pi3141

25 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

It's your thread, I'm just asking questions and giving my opinion.

You write loads but its all fantasy.

You get butt hurt when people question your beliefs.

You should be able to supply ample documentation and proof but the information is no more than what I can find on populist conspiracy sites. It's been done on this forum, and its mostly debunked and nonsense. 

You need to catch up.

It doesn’t bother me, when anyone challenges anything. 

I always welcome, a challenge. I’ve always taught people, to put everything to the test. If something’s true, it will hold up under scrutiny, if it’s a lie, it will fall apart. 

You’ve asked me countless questions, wicked I’ve politely answered. But I’ve grown weary of the disrespectful things, that you keep saying. 

disagree till your blue in the face, and voice your disagreements, every time, like you have been (maybe your goals to be a professional detractor I don’t know) and honestly I don’t care. But as for the repeated, nasty comments you’ve thrown my way. It hasn’t helped your cause. 

Edited by Maximus2403

12 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

I always welcome, a challenge. I’ve always taught people, to put everything to the test. If something’s true, it will hold up under scrutiny, if it’s a lie, it will fall apart. 

But I've put the Freeman ideology your pushing under scrutiny by showing one of the main advocates believed he was wrong and took his own life out of guilt.

So what's your proof that it's true?

You don't provide any.

You just expect me to take your word for it.

Typical Christian.

The Freemen on the Land (FOTL) ideology is based on risible misinterpretations of legal concepts which are employed in the hope of giving the follower immunity from the law. Freemen beliefs change over time due to the conspicuous failure of their arguments in court, but the following ideas are typical.

Link - https://www.conwayhall.org.uk/blogs/2014/06/freeloaders-on-the-land/

Freeman on the land, also known as FMOTL, FOTL (not to be confused with ROTFL), "Footle" or simply freeman,[2] is a form of pseudolegal woo in various English-speaking countries. Freemen believe they can opt out of being governed, and that what normal people understand to be "laws" are merely a form of "contract" that applies only if people consent to it.[3][4] In short: saying a few super-secret legal phrases will get you out of anything!

Freemen hold that we are all subject to a massive international legal conspiracy perpetrated for the profit of the elites, but that you can hack the system if you just use the right form of words.[5] They believe only in their version of natural law, which they call "common law." In practical terms, they believe this means they do not have to pay taxes, debts, mortgages, etc. because we were all deceived and if you say the right form of words, this fact will be accepted! Think of it as people trying to use a real life 'cheat code' or a magical incantation.

No freeman arguments have ever succeeded in court;[10] some courts have even explicitly ruled that the term "freeman on the land" has no legal (or lawful) significance when the argument is raised, and that legal and lawful are the same thing in any event.[11] 

Link - https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land

Magna Carta and Freemen on the Land

was put on to this decision from the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta by a response to a post from the Secret Barrister on Twitter (@barristerSecret) . This concerns the Magna Carta tsunami that has wreaked a certain amount of havoc on social media in response to the government’s Covid restrictions.

We have been taking an interest in the Freemen on the Land phenomenon from the early days of the UKHRB. See Adam Wagner’s 2011 “Freemen of the Dangerous Nonsense” and his comment on the 2012 Alberta case Meads v. Meads, 2012 

urge you to read the Secret Barrister’s article in full: Can the Magna Carta Give You Immunity from Covid Regulations?. Just by way of summary, I’ll give you a few quotes from the article before giving a brief description of the Alberta judgment. The Secret Barrister reports that business owners have been posting in public places their interpretation of this ancient document because they believe it to.

A grouping of proselytising individuals who believe that by misquoting Magna Carta and basic tenets of contract law, they can somehow place themselves outside the jurisdiction of the law of England & Wales. By making various incoherent and illogical assertions cloaked in legalese, they profess to be bound by “other” laws, such as the laws of the sea or long-repealed mediaeval treaties, and claim that the legal system has no control over them.

As he points out, this “fraud” has already been adjudicated upon elsewhere; the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta in the case of Meads v. Meads, the 2012 judgment referred to above. The ruling “painstakingly and comprehensively dismantled the legal shibboleths of these various linked movements (referred to by the judge as “Organised Pseudolegal Commercial Argument litigants”, or “OPCA”, due to a common thread of the groups’ arguments being that in order to be bound by the law, you have to explicitly agree to it, akin to entering a commercial contract).”

Link - UK human rights blog  org

Edited by pi3141

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Is it the FOTL ideology you believe or is it something new?

You understand John Harris committed suicide because of the guilt he felt leading people in to this fantasy, being the figure head of a movement that could easily destroy lives?

You understand the implications of what your peddling?

You said im delusional, give me one second, so i can remove my tin foil hat, focus my thoughts and respond appropriately. 

You know what🤔 Pi4131, I think you’re right. I don’t know anything. People consider me a village idiot, sometime I spend my days, just trying not to drool on myself. I’m so glad, you, some random person on the internet, has corrected me,  and all my erroneous thinking. Thank you Pi4131!

Simple talk wouldn’t have gotten to me. Honestly it was your consistent ridicule and insults that broke through. Brought the senses back to me. Seriously, what can I ever do to repay you. 

Honestly whatever it is, it won’t be enough. 

I’m awake now, the systems good, everythings on the up and up, my pronouns are they/them/that-thing, the Freemasons are a charity organizations, the Bible’s not real, neither is the devil. I evolved over time, but it all started with a tad pole or pond scum or something. Joe Biden is the best President ever, probably the smartest too. Wow I’ve been so stupid, I can’t believe how low I’d sunk. Well I’ll tell you what, there’s nothing I can do about the past, or my inexcusable actions. But I can do something about the future, going forward, from here on out. I got a lot of wrongs to right. 

So starting tomorrow, first thing, I’m going to put on 2 masks, get in my car by myself, and head over to that pharmacy. I’m 2 regular shots and 3 boosters behind. But I’m not doing it for myself. Like they say, I’m going to do it for others. I’m going to join my rainbow flag carrying liberals, and be the hero they/them/that-thing I was meant to be

I owe you so much, the delusional spell that once had me, for so long, is broken. I’m going to go now, and watch CNN, I hope you have a goodnight

Edited by Maximus2403
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

You said im delusional, give me one second, so i can remove my tin foil hat, focus my thoughts and respond appropriately. 

You know what🤔 Pi4131, I think you’re right. I don’t know anything. People consider me a village idiot, sometime I spend my days, just trying not to drool on myself. I’m so glad, you, some random person on the internet, has corrected me,  and all my erroneous thinking. Thank you Pi4131!

Simple talk wouldn’t have gotten to me. Honestly it was your consistent ridicule and insults that broke through. Brought the senses back to me. Seriously, what can I ever do to repay you. 

Honestly whatever it is, it won’t be enough. 

I’m awake now, the systems good, everythings on the up and up, my pronouns are they/them/that-thing, the Freemasons are a charity organizations, the Bible’s not real, neither is the devil. I evolved over time, but it all started with a tad pole or pond scum or something. Joe Biden is the best President ever, probably the smartest too. Wow I’ve been so stupid, I can’t believe how low I’d sunk. Well I’ll tell you what, there’s nothing I can do about the past, or my inexcusable actions. But I can do something about the future, going forward, from here on out. I got a lot of wrongs to right. 

So starting tomorrow, first thing, I’m going to put on 2 masks, get in my car by myself, and head over to that pharmacy. I’m 2 regular shots and 3 boosters behind. But I’m not doing it for myself. Like they say, I’m going to do it for others. I’m going to join my rainbow flag carrying liberals, and be the hero they/them/that-thing I was meant to be

I owe you so much, the delusional spell that once had me, for so long, is broken. I’m going to go now, and watch CNN, I hope you have a goodnight

So you can't provide any evidence and instead get all butt hurt about it?

Ok

Edited by pi3141

20 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

@Maximus2403

Show me one piece of evidence that what you say, about being able to get charges dropped, is true.

Just one instance of your argument actually standing up in court by anyone.

Leave it be Pi4131, I’ve already agreed with you. No matter what it is you say, I will group think with you. Nothings going on in that courtroom. Nothing except justice that is! 

8 minutes ago, Maximus2403 said:

Leave it be Pi4131, I’ve already agreed with you. No matter what it is you say, I will group think with you. Nothings going on in that courtroom. Nothing except justice that is! 

In other words, you have no proof and are trying to deflect from that fact.

Cognitive Dissonance. 

1 hour ago, Maximus2403 said:

🎯 no fooling you

When this theory first came up, I did a load of reading up on it. Then I registered on a legal site and paid money to get answers from a Barrister who specialised in our Constitution. 

I found out, I did research. I posted the results on the forum for all to see.

What have you done?

Anything at all?

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

When this theory first came up, I did a load of reading up on it. Then I registered on a legal site and paid money to get answers from a Barrister who specialised in our Constitution. 

I found out, I did research. I posted the results on the forum for all to see.

What have you done?

Anything at all?

You’ve paid for a site, studied someone’s work, sounds about 1,000 times, more accomplished than me. I will say nothing more, in your presence. 

honestly, it might be more appropriate, if I address you as Master, or sensei from here on out, now that I know more about your exceptionalism and life experience. 

im almost motivated to move out of my moms basement, or even to puts some 
pants on. Well I got to start somewhere. 

As grateful as I am for all you’ve shared with me here tonight, and turning me back to the liberal.  I now know I should have always been.

Nonetheless, I realize, if I want to get this process full throttle, and believe you me, I do. I probably can’t stay on here anymore tonight, to enjoy this super enlightening, back and forth, you been offering me. that I have undoubtedly benefited from. An experience, I’ll probably, no doubt take with me forever. 

Pi3141, I probably need to get back to studying CNN, and everything George Soros and Media Matter. If I wish to finish the deprogramming I was under. Again thanks for showing me the light, and sharing all your profound accomplishments with me. 

especially the part, about how you read something, tried to act on what you read, and then posted about the results you had, really blown away with that one. Lot of twist and turns. 

Really, how do you do it🤔

Can I ask you one question, if you permit me. When do you first find out, you were so great, or is it just something you always knew, like intuitively, when you looked into a mirror.

A life so phenomenal, and yet you still make time, out of you great existence, to come on here, and instruct me in my ignorance. Thank you!

Edited by Maximus2403

@pi3141

Honestly, I don’t usually go back and forth with anyone, nonetheless, you brought back a lot of memories, of other kids I had to deal with, when I was a child. This was kind of, a blast from the past. You inundated my mind with memories. Thanks seriously, hope you have a great night

Edited by Maximus2403

Can I ask you one question, if you permit me. When do you first find out, you were so great, or is it just something you always knew, like intuitively, when you looked into a mirror.

Actually I have that 'imposter syndrome' as well as 'body dismorphia' and 'dyslexia', so I think I'm stupid and ugly.

Being honest.

@pi3141

Honestly, I don’t usually go back and forth with anyone, nonetheless, you brought back a lot of memories, of other kids I had to deal with, when I was a child. This was kind of, a blast from the past. You inundated my mind with memories. Thanks seriously, hope you have a great night

Once again you retreat into insults because your incapable of discussing or defending your beliefs. 

Not very enlightened. 

Are you pushing the Freeman ideology, you haven't said. You seem a bit elusive on that.

Have you actually done any serious research into FMOTL?